后期资源网

找回密码
 立即注册

[CD Maker] Nero 2017 Platinum v18.0.08300 Multilingual + Content Pack

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-1-8 09:22:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Release Name: Nero 2017 Platinum v18.0.08300 Multilingual + Content Pack8 L) t) z* N+ R
Program Type: Burning and Multimedia
2 y7 r1 a. G' j) X. Q* W  x5 ]ZRelease Date: 2016-10-10! V) [: n' M0 k( T1 p0 ^
Homepage: http://www.nero.com/enu/products/nero-platinum/?vlang=cn3 S6 k% w4 \6 R* i
AInterface Language: Multilingual ( l  q5 V8 s+ \. _# E/ V
Platform / OS: the Windows® 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
: o* ]- A7 F1 C8 ~% {, r. [( I4 eFile Size: 206 MB6 C& G" I- c* g8 f* z

- b+ ]8 O" @! t" V3 k+ Z- X: ?Nero 2016 at least a Platinum - the best product for multimedia in the home. This is an extended version of Nero which includes additional profiles of devices that allow you to convert video for the new models of smartphones and tablets. This package will improve performance and improve encoding functional video capabilities when used in home entertainment environment. You will take a few minutes to get started with a complete package of Nero Platinum multimedia applications. Numerous topics video and slide shows, video effects, templates disc menus and other features will make your projects truly delightful. * A- T: Y6 D5 E$ h4 F2 r

7 Q& k! l. E: T# t1 eQuick Launch Panel Nero Platinum gives you the opportunity to share your designs into categories will now be much easier to find the right application at the moment. Furthermore, each application has a display which provides convenience when switching from one task to another. You can easily move your media files in drag. The project will start automatically. Nero Suite is now user friendly than ever before.
7 i1 Y6 g3 V* p: N7 N
1 m) d2 B0 u; x/ ?8 MNew features at least a Platinum the Nero:
+ V6 p2 n6 U) x, F• NEW! Playing discs Blu-rayTM, Blu-ray 3DTM and Ultra HD to view in the highest quality on your PC or laptop: w- Y% a: A0 K4 j5 L
• NEW! Streaming playlists, and improved slideshow" m" r* p5 ?9 J- |7 v( V( ?2 O% T' d
• NEW! Easy transcoding and transfer the contents of the audio and video discs on any connected device, or virtual disk# N$ ^1 J6 W& C% J6 j6 {- p
• NEW! Convert video and audio CD to your device in one click (mobile devices and the cloud)) y& E! \- }7 I5 `* N+ @' c2 l
• NEW! Convert the latest high-quality format Ultra HD 4K for playback on any device  `$ ?0 A9 P) j& C0 `0 }5 }& z
• NEW! New editing video Ultra HD (4K) for creating cinema-quality videos- d& J  c, K/ ^) A6 `1 V: `2 w: f2 z
• NEW! High-quality video filters, modulation and titles in the new format
+ O6 b, `' O3 \- V2 a+ a• NEW! When you edit a video in Nero 4K possible to correct, adjust, shorten, rotate, edit in Multitrack mode; In addition, available multistage generator Picture-in-Picture.
# g9 h4 d) }- v* L# u4 w7 v9 g8 j/ H7 ~" N  V; L
• Profiles for modern devices
3 k. F& R( K+ u% K, m' h* B4 {/ vIncludes universal support for the latest mobile devices, such as the latest smartphones and tablets iOS, Android and the Windows 10.
: U& q* @7 A: W: T! {" w  M% F+ f9 z8 ~. X* z* o) \5 l5 w  \
• Set up a powerful movie-like Nero and save it as your own template# B, u; i! K: x0 Q9 |
Nero at least a Platinum includes powerful movie-like Nero. Now, thanks to the latest version of this software can not only customize Nero movie effects, and save it as a template to use the dragged in rapid editing and advanced editing mode.
* [. }. V# r3 w! z* `/ o! f
6 M9 x1 E, {. g( D( }• Comparison of the music and the project) f/ Z9 M4 n4 N; P: x
Now you can one-click sound to match a number with your project to include a video or photos. The duration of the music, including, if necessary, all the faders, fainting, and loop playback will be automatically aligned with the length of the project. 1 R4 `+ A# `$ W& x, m

$ U1 l- W% q2 B; e9 \6 a  K5 C• More efficient editing and export
" E4 R: R4 p% LUse the additional paths for complex HD video projects and get ready faster results. 1 Y: I, I4 Z3 [; Q
- v0 T" V, o% a: U* ~" F
Key features at least a Platinum the Nero:
- N; Q* U" N) t6 J( S, |• Easily convert music and video in virtually any format for playback on your PC, Android and other equipment.
& P) ]+ f. c% X• Everything you wanted to do with the media, starting with the ordering and ending with viewing and using different extensions.
* i7 {1 f/ u; W$ W$ S) ^• Movies and photo slideshows will look as well as possible through high-quality instruments. 1 D3 u3 ^5 t; i, w! c$ Q9 {- i- }
• Give your slideshows and videos directly to YouTube and Facebook or burning the copy.
+ D( Z% j( d. d& L4 W• Ensure protection of photos, music and videos on your PC with a permanent backup and advanced features.# h$ K6 ?% O, j* l$ k
1 j: V9 V7 ?* n# F9 n
• HD-player in Nero Platinum is perhaps the most versatile player. Nero Platinum supports the playback of DVDs and videos of the highest quality on the market today. Viewing disc Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray files and even Ultra HD (4K). 9 [5 L* l  ?2 U, F% I; B

8 s6 `4 Y5 o8 w" N4 H• Progressive multimedia program for burning CDs allows you to burn reliable and secure drives CD, DVD and Blu-ray. Nero is compatible with a variety of devices, so no matter what your drive type, the result of the burn will be really high-quality disc.
( H1 {+ m" x1 k' e6 x
1 g, _+ P, w0 m6 I* s  R• In the end, wheels scratched and worn. However, scratched disks can still be used. Thanks to Nero SecurDisc technology data recorded on the disc is protected from scratches and amortization drives. Moreover, the SecurDisc technology allows you to create data discs that are password protected, ensuring the highest security and privacy. ) T9 N! U  r8 A) {- Q) T

, U# E4 x+ I& G: i: P6 T* k0 K" Q• Perhaps some photos and videos from files on your computer needs to be improved. You will finally be able to move the collective photos with this horrible red-eye in the category flawless collective photo, getting rid of the flaws with the program. You can also use an image editing to cut a bad background. Change the size of pictures in such a way that they can be easily shared.
% o3 Q+ r. }* v9 Q4 \4 i; A' ]4 q1 w/ i8 G4 B
Platinum standard multimedia high-definition:- @+ x. @. }- d
• Burn and copy files and folders on the optical disc + ?6 m) Z  x4 z0 w* G( X
• Longer life and the life of recorded discs   j6 L& j4 ^! [+ E4 V# l8 ^
• Protect files and folders password " _& m/ a4 \7 {2 i7 }1 H
• Adding a digital signature to an optical carrier
0 |% l7 ^) u! v( W• Compatible with Windows 10
" p3 \( k* T- l8 \3 z  |• Full-featured multimedia package for burning , edit, cut, convert and play videos, photos and music 5 V! k9 _$ _9 F) F9 |! C
• play DVD in Windows 10 6 q8 ]( v/ K' O4 B$ d/ W  W% h
• Creating Blu-ray discs and DVD-video professional-quality menus, chapters, subtitles and many other features
# b8 y, ~: J* x• convert PowerPoint presentations to DVD and improvement for playback on an HDTV % E1 @: k& Q6 C7 O) u  d
• Import and convert analog and digital movies on Blu-ray disc, DVD-video, or in most file formats
& r2 A. u& }) b% U$ b• Streaming video, photos and music on devices that support DLNA and UPn * K& V3 L$ o$ [& J
• Includes all the features of Nero 2017 Standard - Burning ROM and Nero in 2017 the Premium ' ~. B' f& I. z- H2 J
• View all Blu-ray discs, even Blu-ray 3D ! |8 t5 O* [5 l/ A( A3 a
• convert Blu-ray 3D to 2D for playback on any device
5 e8 @7 D2 H3 s4 S8 L6 p& r! b• Copy Blu-ray disc in almost any video format + _. f: ?+ ?7 h6 q/ a4 W
• Support converting, editing and playback of the HD video format 4K the Ultra   {3 }5 r  k9 X' ], `/ @  |0 {3 P' m
• Unique effects of shear and displacement
( W6 T# s4 x7 C+ g/ U8 l% Y- C• Create impressive movies with more than 800 high-quality effects and filters, including new effects video stabilization and fast / slow motion) J/ |- C' A4 w  i6 T& t  n

; ?& Z  n' L2 V" s5 WWhat can Nero 2017 Platinum?
) |4 ]% U& {. H( I' q. h# q0 f, D  ^" G% c8 i/ l
Burning and archiving
# ^7 v, ~8 J1 e- Rreally more reliable!
/ p$ m" t, z- Z) L- Enjoy intuitive and simple tool in the QuickStart Nero Nero 2017 Platinum and instantly solve important problems. Similarly, it works fast, and everything else, if you want to copy and save for long-term storage of photos, video, music, and information on an audio CD, DVD, or Blu-ray ™ with reliable Nero technology. But if you need a complete security, SecurDisc 4.0 application with password protection and 256-bit encryption will make sure that no one had access to the information you want to keep for themselves only. $ D$ a5 M9 l- F$ }1 X

- [7 j' I& c1 ]3 c9 }9 @* S1 cCreation and processing of! l5 r2 t8 M* V4 C, w) z) B9 B$ p/ k
real creativity and a complete delight!
. `; L1 a7 Y2 a- X- New Nero 2017 Platinum provides you with numerous opportunities to get the best results and this creativity to manage your multimedia data. Now you can also import high quality HEVC (H.265) or carry-write 4K- and HD-movies to smartphones, digital cameras and camcorders to the computer. Using express or advanced editing of video processing you conquer your audience with 4K-pattern rollers and more than 800 remarkable effects. In one fell swoop, export the individual episodes of the long film. Add in their video discs DVD ™ and Blu-ray ™ quality menu design for accurate hit on a desired scene by using Nero CoverDesigner to create covers to your liking and enjoy the highest quality playback of movies and music. What else is missing? Only the popcorn! % Q. k5 h& F0 y5 f0 H0 \

- u: u. _/ s. d7 v4 X* H, {RIPPING and converting* {4 k! s4 q: Q2 T
whole palette of formats!
5 [# l3 s* y- m% i: E  i8 G- Combine all that should be together: import all formats up to high HEVC (H.265) and convert them to almost any format you need. Convert video disc-DVDs *, AVCHD * and Blu-ray ™ *, and use the following new project files. Through converting in 1 click you can transfer audio CDs directly to your connected gadget. In this case Nero will automatically take care of the most simple conversion with the best sound.
$ f; q, Y/ \; N( s7 n* P2 O$ V
PLAY AND STREAMING
# ~# j3 h2 X9 f* E  jSit back and enjoy!
/ M. W, U% u0 e* b, h5 I  J- Connect the speakers, set the screen: in Nero MediaHome will not only quickly find and play back photos, videos with subtitles and music, with an optimized application Nero MediaHome WiFi Sync, you'll be quickly and easily import them from your gadget and carry almost any device , whether it is an iPhone or a smartphone and tablet with Android system. Guaranteed excellent playback of all audio and video formats, even 4K (Ultra HD) and high HEVC. By connecting to the Gracenote® database to find your music tracks on their mobile devices using the album cover and you can enjoy even more of their listening. With Music Recorder Enrich your music collection, and quite legally burn MP3 to thousands of Internet radio stations. It really sounds good!
3 ?& r7 R9 g2 I+ J( b  N- G  |2 W/ H5 |6 M- \
Supported media formats for burning data:3 D- ~/ J9 j2 h( N
▪ CD-R
. Q8 _8 Z3 m9 T8 Y▪ CD-RW" d6 Q( z5 o5 }) e- r5 R
▪ DVD ± R+ k2 L: o2 w" L" F- P6 v/ E
▪ DVD ± RW
8 j3 m- [/ l/ M/ M5 c) [▪ DVD-RAM
. b! X8 b+ e" P4 D( f6 _▪ DVD ± R DL' B5 K% A) D9 I; u$ s) `% P
▪ BD-R6 m+ m& z2 X% C$ |/ F
▪ BD-RE0 Z3 m7 u) A$ o
▪ BD-R DL9 i& ~0 _5 i5 v/ W& F% c
▪ BD-RE DL* T1 `4 l! N3 k
▪ BD-R TL (BDXL)0 s5 R1 ]/ |+ T) z8 M) z5 c4 U
▪ BD-RE TL (BDXL)
3 F% ^8 L$ L5 @* ?▪ BD-R QL (BDXL)
9 ~4 ~, d9 p% f' N* Z▪ BD-RE QL (BDXL)
+ ~  x6 G( _3 O* Y. ]& {# k) m4 Y0 K# F1 Q* `/ Z6 a
Supported disc formats:
' F7 H* F5 }; p! K. |3 F4 y▪ CD data (ISO, UDF, ISO / UDF)
9 B: H/ c" B0 w- O) M▪ DVD data (ISO, UDF, ISO / UDF)
, U& E& {# \# E6 J6 e( F▪ Blu-ray data (ISO, UDF)
( P* x) D6 R8 V4 t% w▪ Disc SecurDisc CD / DVD / Blu-ray# ]4 h( n% H% K7 e# c4 x/ C
▪ Nero DiscSpan (UDF)
( J+ `* K0 E4 Z4 @▪ Audio-CD2 y3 V( Y" N. {* ~$ A- {& ]) y, H3 G
▪ Mixed Mode CD: S, {/ ?) Q/ j+ H5 b
▪ CD EXTRA9 J& Z+ w* g) H; v  e! g" Z) n
▪ The image of Nero (NRG)
7 E5 O5 y. e- y4 y8 O) {8 v7 k▪ The image of the CUE - only import
) h$ M5 |; _% T1 Z" ^1 I▪ The image IMG - only import% [6 S; t. h7 P
▪ ISO image
, m' R5 i6 i9 ~) W/ C▪ DVD-Video2 e; C$ X2 J- k7 F# e2 K2 a
▪ Video AVCHD ™
0 T; ^# y/ ]) z& Z9 t/ |6 h  @/ B# B▪ Video BDMV0 x( t1 s' Z! g. t. P0 w3 S8 Q

8 z" U: l& \; k5 y9 e4 kSupported audio formats and codecs:
, ^3 }' g3 w; Y0 D. p7 |▪ Feed AAC - not cutting
& S% ?( ?4 y3 |3 [, u4 C# p' q▪ Moving Picture Experts Group Audio Layer 3 (MP3 / mp3PRO / mp3HD)4 d5 e0 }9 j5 J& K  m
▪ MPEG-4 Audio (MP4)" @- [" X1 |! h& c+ U4 W0 k$ I0 }- ^
▪ Monkey's Audio (APE)
; F  }# M* N  K4 D. h▪ Audio Interchange File Format (AIFF, AIF)
9 d- U- e0 _# g+ ~8 W▪ Compact Disc Digital Audio (CDA) - not to encode7 M! d3 ]$ s0 p
▪ OGG Vorbis (OGG, OGM)
3 M. i: {7 P& l, q▪ PCM WAV file, ADPCM WAV file (WAV, WAVE)+ @! ~% R6 K! P+ i: x5 U
▪ Windows Media ™ Audio (WMA)
4 [. i$ V+ V# g▪ Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC)# V9 M% B# \% o1 |
. v- j5 }# a0 h+ Q# r  H
System requirements:
: q  k# x2 h7 ]Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32-bit or 64-bit version) Windows® 8.1 (32- or 64-bit version) Windows® 10 (32/64-bit.)./ F( B. }/ _, D2 L  j, U
CPU 2GHz AMD or Intel®
6 W) I3 d1 _& N( b: Z1 GB of RAM 5 N! L: a8 t  z$ }
5 GB free hard disk space for standard installation of all components (including templates, content and temporary disk space)
* H/ Q! F1 z' E/ L$ Lvideo cardCompatible with Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0! q3 O) e* E4 L0 w
DVD drive for installation and playback
- G9 l7 ]+ V# _Recordable or rewritable drive for burning CD-, DVD-carriers or carriers Blu-ray" U  ?# i7 E  A+ v
Windows Media® Player 9 or higher
7 E, A) w, F: C0 P, X% UThird-party components, such as: Microsoft Windows® Installer 4.5 and Microsoft .NET® 4, Microsoft® DirectX® or Adobe Flash - Supplied with the product, or automatically downloaded if not available in the package.3 G0 ~* K' _% Y% H) Y. b- f
connection is required for certain services to Internet. Charges for connection to the Internet user.( ^# H2 M, f4 p1 j0 S2 ?+ _
To edit Ultra HD (4K) need a 64-bit operating systems: Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 104 {3 Z2 i/ m1 S( K1 X
Nero Mobile application except Nero Streaming Player: Android 4.0 or higher iOS6.0 and above.
% B0 E/ \$ b' p0 N9 H3 o& L% h; dThe Streaming Player Get the Nero : All Android 4.0 and above, iOS 8.0 and above; playback function with a computer - Nero MediaHome 1.32.2700 and higher.
, n2 N' {+ U6 VFor streaming in Nero Streaming Player and Nero MediaHome Receiver requires Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 (SP1) Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64-bit.) Windows® 8 (32/64-bit.)Windows® 8.1 (32/64-bit.) Windows® 10(32/64-bit.). ; C4 v0 A9 x2 c: D- S( `, `
Forstreaming high resolution is required Intel Haswell(i7-4770 or higher). It is recommended to leave the auto streaming mode. If you have problems at the highest quality streaming simply select a lower quality.
7 p1 B$ m" z% r& fNote : 64-bit operating systems, applications run in emulation mode 32-bit environment. The product to work properly, the device must be correctly installed and be recognized by the operating system. It is strongly recommended that you install the latest WHQL-certifieddevice drivers. To set up the Media Access Server requires a PC connected to the LAN.2 j6 M" f$ H4 ?4 q5 D' `
+ y/ l3 y; R2 F+ t" w4 c+ |' n

; S0 G, x& q$ v% ?) e" Z" j3 S  [& }
; X3 B$ m8 M( I2 s
Download:$ T8 z  K8 J  {# F3 ^
Nero 2017 v18.0.06100 Platinum Trial2 o+ d9 C3 l/ E8 R5 O/ Z+ N" o, c
http://ftp22.nero.com/Nero2017/Nero2017_Platinum-18.0.06100.exe
" m2 Y4 z* [8 x9 Dhttp://ftp14.deu.nero.com/PUB/9c07475d4d090a9a25dcbeec0a02d2e1/Nero2017_ContentPack-18.0.00800.exe( B) N& e* N% R% e
Nero 2017 v18.0.05900 Classic Trial& a0 k: s5 y- \  A) B
http://install10.nero.com/stubinfo/NERO2017-18.0.05900/files/Nero2017-18.0.05900_nsx_trial.exe
3 ~- r; I$ a/ {# B, d4 n2 b' P5 [. g; ]* |" M8 J
Nero Burning ROM 2017 v18.0.15000 Trial
4 |% Y) |, K2 b/ i, Z. ~: Chttp://install10.nero.com/stubinfo/NBR2017-18.0.00800/files/Nero_BurningROM2017-18.0.00800_nsx_trial.exe9 y% x4 S- J8 e' s
" P9 s- W" x+ }/ @
Nero ContentPack 2016
5 u7 `) }5 L; k, _# Thttp://ftp22.nero.com/Nero2016/Nero2016_ContentPack-17.0.00200.exe5 R+ m7 [! o2 v4 X5 E
; o2 Q6 X/ q0 a, q- R$ |' ^4 R
Nero Video 2017 v18.0.00800 Trial
4 _8 ?0 `' o! b8 K: \http://install10.nero.com/stubinfo/NV2017-18.0.00800/files/Nero_Video2017-18.0.00800_nsx_trial.exe
( `( d2 D. s" ]. y. i: Qhttp://ftp14.deu.nero.com/PUB/9c07475d4d090a9a25dcbeec0a02d2e1/Nero2017_ContentPack-18.0.00800.exe: e7 x  p6 z0 n0 W" Y' k/ T' S

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 09:00