网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: FL Studio 10.0.9- ]# {9 V; n( n4 A; W& C- u
Program Type: Music Production
- y% @+ N4 e# O* ^! _Release Date: October 2011
+ x. U  ~* H9 f5 K: t( Z* S  f1 f- \3 aHomepage: http://www.flstudio.com
- `4 Q! {9 ]7 g$ ZLanguage: English2 V3 u: v/ o& i8 H5 j
Platform: Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista (32 & 64 bit) 6 d- X/ |2 A, {# w0 ~8 v+ M
File Size: 89 MB3 C' S* H0 v2 P9 r! e& P( d( l
% ]) C' t! K/ o- x+ h# d
FL Studio - a popular editor audio sequencer for writing music from Image-Line Software. The apparent advantage of the program is its simplicity and accessibility for any novice musician, as opposed to professional sequencers Cubase or Logic Pro. FL Studio is a flexible system of distributing audio and control data, and compatibility with standards such as VST / VSTi / VST2, DXi, DXi2, Buzz, ReWire, MIDI, MP3, WAV, OGG. Music Creation occurs by recording and information, audio and MIDI material. The finished composition can be stored in a file with a WAV or MP3, which can later be listened to most media proigryvaeteley. Since its first edition of the program Frutty Loops Studio has undergone significant improvements and changes that have contributed to the success of a grand presented program. The program Frutty Loops Studio contains over 3,900 sound effects that will help you in composing and editing music. Currently, companies use the product more than 80 thousand users worldwide.
$ p8 Y, f( W; Z
+ P' X% s3 h; h( FKey features Frutty Loops Studio:! P: D( m+ g0 H, V% ^( J4 V9 G
- High-quality audio dvizhek for high quality professional sound$ x, G. R3 }7 I6 g* p
- Sophisticated interpolation algorithms during playback in real time and during rendering
  c3 T$ _/ J: u- Support for sound card DirectSound and ASIO1 Q$ U6 f7 b2 |# p* p1 m6 T- d* Z
- Support for VSTi, DXi, VST, VST2, DirectX and the Buzz
) x$ m5 [! I  G* ?4 x5 ^- Ability to function as a VSTi, DXi and ReWire clients0 @7 q* g6 ^# S- g! G4 w; Z4 S
- Adoption of the party ReWire clients
& o0 S3 a! C4 {* d- Record audio, control movements and integrated automation events editor in real time& ]0 ?9 z8 J: @( y& w. b, S: V
- Extended mixer with support for 68 lanes and use up to 8 effects per track9 O* H1 d- R8 q* r5 R/ N0 S% o
- Built-in parametric equalizer, volume and panning for each mixer track7 v: x$ r# N/ P$ _/ j/ u
- Many built-in high-quality tools
  j' u$ l5 R% t( h7 |- Many built-in effects
% _+ f8 o4 z7 v7 g) E' a8 U2 G- Advanced playlist and fully configurable audio-track0 ?$ x6 R0 @+ P9 `# _# }9 n6 u8 O
- Import WAV, OGG, MP3, MID, REX, SYN (SimSynth 1 & 2), DS (DrumSynth), etc. as samples. ]$ V9 S8 ~. ?+ g
- Exports to the 16-bit or 32-bit WAV, OGG or MP3 files; r/ z2 Q; L! G( Y7 a8 M) T9 J
- And many other possibilities
/ K% W: `/ b! G0 k! @; F2 D3 P1 h& H! o3 ~
Features of this version:2 W  _4 r- k, Z' X( y8 F+ k& V# S
1) Support for multiple controllers. Independent channels instruments can be played simultaneously by separate controllers. 8 N8 w! u  v  d) _7 P% L1 {2 i- q
2) Mixer includes 99 tracks (previously 64) with the function 'Sidechaining' (sidechain).
0 z! g. l5 O1 D% J. ~3) Option multithreading effects processor.
2 T  A: Y- o0 H4) Improved handling of multi-core multi-threaded and multi-threaded effects generator. Use the power of the latest generation of multi-core processors! 6 s" V% E8 E4 n3 d- H
5) Automated sequence generator reefs for piano keyboard and the ability to group notes.
/ x8 Z$ |( r1 k6 _9 y( K6) Revised plugins: Fruity Limiter, Wavecandy (with new modes of mastering), Fruity Reeverb (Mid / Side processing). Edison Slicex and now with the new export and noise-canceling.
! ]  n" [, a" d7) Volatile links provide the latest hardware control GUI object. 7 @- l1 _9 W& }6 E8 x1 i
8) SimSynth Live, DrumSynth Live, DX-10, WASP and WASP XT - 5 synthesizers that are now included in the basic version of FL Studio (except Express), are designed to expand your musical palette.
0 w' B/ P5 F4 ~9) The browser now provides access to the conductor Windows (right-click the file). Assistant displays the name of the file names when you hover the mouse pointer over the file.The database shows the plug-ins by category. Drag presets plug to plug the mixer affix links to a particular track.
' G4 A2 b8 \6 z0 {7 S10) Gross Beat - the effects of the manipulation of time, repetition and scratch. + Z1 u+ u+ f% e+ j$ P
11) Mid / Side stereo processing Stereo Shaper. 8 O7 B/ t, ]6 I
12) Step-sequencer and playlist with built-in button "Play "to improve workflow.
; P; ?' v- n5 z1 j. b$ Z13) Vocodex - improved vocoder (free Producer Edition). 3 s; B* |$ R' n5 X2 k3 f( G6 f  @( C
14) Ogun and Autogun (free) - additional synthesizers to simulate metallic sounds. Autogun includes more than 4 billion presets! 6 y: q! k% I3 [8 t, y
15) Recording Audio Clips loops now muted to improve workflow. ! l% M, K2 }! w. `3 e
16) Wrapper completely reworked to improve compatibility with plug-ins multi-I / O.
# y* v1 m) c8 F2 E& M; ?) h; y$ ^) I" y" `. l3 f) y, F9 d
What's new in version 10:) D/ \% G& m; V. _+ R7 ]# g
- Hundreds of enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes.0 }+ Q( M, e6 @4 ?0 f9 W8 P
- Support for 64bit plugins - Wrapper now automatically detects the 64bit plugins and opens them in a mode of 'Bridged'.
7 |' c9 H5 r( j/ d; E- C- New plus button (+) on the channel window and sequencer - adds pattern and opens a window to assign a name to it7 X) S% z( ?' z$ M3 L: |
- Small scrollbars in the editors - in the midi editor, playlist, etc.  T2 W# H9 G: I' E/ F% y
- The horizontal approach - ulutsheno a midi editor and pleliste
* ?* u4 U, m; M3 c; ~) Y  I- Improving access memory - the two main Amendments. 1. 32 & 64 Bit VST can be opened in 'Bridged'.Maksimalny amount of memory allocated by the plugin will be 2Gb for Windows 32bit and up to 192Gb on Windows 64bit. 2. In the options, and audio clips kanallah sampler option appeared Keep on disk (write to disk) - now open in samples isolated memory space.# Q5 y" p% T& a2 F+ _" M/ j% }" ^: E9 ~
- Improved audio settings - ASIO: option 'Mix in bufferswitch' and 'Triple buffer'mogut improve performance on some ASIO drivers. ASIO / Primary Sound: options reviewed ; x) H$ H6 E8 W  L
"Playback tracking" interface to troubleshoot a situation where the buggy sound card.+ s" {/ l; d. ]7 E
- Autosave / Auto Recovery - FL Studio can now be tasked with saving the current project at intervals of five to fifteen minutes./ W7 r0 A! I: R" @

9 y( @$ _. C8 f8 h4 m# KRevised Playlist:
# J! G  H5 x4 y4 y$ [1 K) F$ ~/ x- You can change the size of the tracks - Ctrl + middle mouse button for the size of Amendments, X9 h" P( `: y/ f
- Instumenty Preview / playback - press Alt + RMB to listen to audio clips and patterns.6 [- L6 r5 X) |1 U# F1 y
- Tool Playlist Preview - Play audio event by clicking Playback. e' X- S4 b$ e- e* `
- Individual change the width of the tracks. Also, each of the tracks can be fixed in a certain amount/ J* q* e' h6 Z
- Types of markers Live Playlist - Live markers may be in the mood zachiklivanie, pause or pass (good for live performances)
/ e% d9 u+ j: G0 z6 e+ u  s- Ctrl + B - duplication events
" u3 {& D! k2 Q4 ?( @, t5 |; C2 q, L# c7 G1 E* r. n
MIDI editor:
$ u4 q$ ~& z8 q+ p: ?- Save as sheet music sheet - now your ports can be exported in the form of scores
. h7 D5 z2 a1 e: _- Magic lasso - tracing around the clip (in playlist) or music (in midi editor) without clicking to select them0 m' u/ n3 @  k& m4 r& ~0 G) @2 C5 R6 ^
- Editing the shadow of notes - double-click on the shadow RMB note (ghost note)6 H* R. {% Y9 J' \6 n) c
- Vertical + zoom settings specific notes are now visible
' s/ g( C6 d& C: i- b, W- Displaying WAV form behind midi midi editor Party
0 a$ u8 u. y3 I' W- Ctrl + B - duplication,
9 y7 D" k+ D6 i1 I- New zagruglenny form of notes  n7 v( [5 X' ^. `: r: w7 w9 j- s
- and other- f$ c: Z. {% B2 X1 a. Q/ i
* F& J6 U6 d4 t7 C
Mixer:7 ?3 @/ k( s  D6 U
- Large type mixer, sound + display forms7 R1 K/ ~# ~% v* H  E
- Fully automatic compensation for delays (the default for all new projects)" x0 p0 R3 x' h* ?7 N2 _

! T$ w- v; B, x, }) s, e- yNew plug-ins:
* p' E. ?/ n" C- Newtone - pitch editing# k! D8 f7 j( Y0 }. h
- Pitcher - Editor pitch
; u" n# U9 p( `- Patcher - the purpose or effect plug-ins for creation of complex integrated effects  D! w: C5 P$ a: [5 v8 D7 f
- ZGameEditor Visualizer - Visualization effects  L" Y/ `4 ?$ b- m# Y0 A

7 c/ c7 U0 V. T, DReviewed plugins:
/ D) Y' ]. E1 l5 y7 ~- Updates Wrapper / Bridge - closing bugs, increase interoperability 64bit plugins.7 P, q0 z0 o% H0 z" ], S

# }2 b+ P( m; [, M; z! r! v; `$ fThe procedure for treatment:
# z+ K3 ]0 V) D7 P; O, h) x3 q- Install the program.
' z" j9 \+ u% f$ Z2 d4 T- l6 S- Run crack and agree to the changes.- U' J3 `. T3 [
- To install the crack of Russification., C3 }7 N- c' u: k; R. z- r
- Fully translated key texts.
2 C- w7 K- e7 H- M* K7 P7 G- Fixed incorrect display of the Russian text on Windows 7. * h# U2 U, I1 W
During the installation, a window appears with confirmation of entry in the register of data from a file Windows_7.reg. If you have Windows 7, confirm data entry, and if Windows XP, then rejected.4 {' t. A( ~2 B$ K3 Q& p! n
- The main file with the translated strings for FL Studio 10.0 developed RasNikGal, and I reworked and brought in line FLEngine.dll, as well as added all the same Russified menu and moved the upper panel.; u. a" Y. E9 ?/ l
- Installation is automatic, English can be restored via Start-> Russification FL Studio 10.0-> English Restoration.7 t) R, C& I. R0 C
- Who demo version of FL Studio 10.0, after installing VMware Workstation, it is automatically activated before the Producer Edition. 1 ~% L% |6 W" t) W1 M
- After removal of the crack, activation will continue.- W4 G" L& U8 ^& p9 }0 @

: T0 e1 s  M* z( D5 U7 R" pSystem requirements:. Q3 \# U5 J2 [+ n7 @+ V- d
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP (with service pack 3)
8 }* B' c6 E! }3 k* A- Soundcard with DirectSound drivers
% I5 v$ P" h3 C! b3 E$ \" z8 y2 w- 1 Gb or more RAM recommended& ^# D$ U; q6 D! c6 M: A" @
- 1 Gb free disk space
: s& r( k4 W2 p/ `' L/ x5 r  p: @; r* ?1 N5 @
FL Studio 10.10 (beta)8 T4 U) ?8 o5 u8 H/ K# l* S
Thursday, February 28, 20135 z6 X4 y6 g# _. X# a! N

0 T' e* y3 U7 X' C8 D4 C) n' xBugfixes:
6 {" g4 f/ d' U5 SImportant GUI-related bugfix.
: B$ b5 P5 E( A5 w5 u$ S, sSending from browser to a focused attach plugin window now works.
/ j) W2 ^7 Y2 E* j2 c) b% ULittle bugfix in Vocodex (when band levels are zero).+ b9 f. k6 Y/ F+ K$ s9 M1 T; U$ i% F2 E
Patcher: lots of changes and bugfixes0 V/ q7 k8 w, K6 L3 P, S- Z: u

! t' a8 L$ Q$ a6 B& w, HAdditions:' @2 N1 ]3 P6 T8 h* p2 r, e0 t+ L
Support for Novation Launchpad S & basic support for Launchkey.5 N- T, Z8 ~5 }4 K
VFX Color Mapper plugin (Patcher only).
* }% _# [: M2 U# G+ ], FVFX Key Mapper plugin (Patcher only).
& {1 y4 n, g4 N' X( ~3 K/ iGross Beat: Click reduction feature enhanced to 3 states.
% i$ y; M& \7 J7 p* O: L& P6 GImproved speed of sinc interpolator./ |8 ~8 b# ~" `" O
Synthmaker updated to Flowstone# t4 B9 q& _& b' W. \# J
Newtone: added warp mode1 b- h# z: f) F  }* t6 V' ~; @( p+ R

# H) ~( O  d: J: N1 I" dFL Studio 10.9 (beta)3 H/ y  b4 I9 t7 q0 A
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
% d8 G2 Q. f( W# r3 q+ Q& x/ f% C' L5 s9 o2 R
Bugfixes:
# o3 }4 X# v, y( r) _1 |Lots of small and bigger fixes
# P- h5 ?+ H" I0 rFPC: fixed threading bugs
% M, i! _) l, x+ n" \5 vDirectWave: fixed garbage in sample start/end strings7 w, K7 j, r1 F: x# m# A
Patcher: fixed cpu usage: N9 T. M$ ~- A/ C; V' b4 V* q# K
5 b1 K* ?% I: x* Y, P& Z
Additions:/ _( N) j* {+ a& c
Page Up/Down cycles through the current mixer track's plugin windows2 `9 H# D- @, k( s( b1 f- c( B4 F1 u3 Q6 }
Support for Panorama P4 & QuNeo controllers
8 w$ `' `, o6 m! ]! o! }Can now drop Patcher presets from browser/picker onto generators/effects to "Patcherize" them.4 ~  a& W/ m$ ?6 @, A! V: ^/ j  [
Double-clicking plugins in a picker called from Patcher, opens them in the caller.; k; z& |5 M: B. r+ o% k2 F
Clicking a clip once (but not moving it) now also selects it (even when not playing).
/ x. i+ N, Q0 y2 XFPC: option to reset all outputs: G+ i) f& V6 Q& J" X
Newtone: changed implementation of "tempo sync" checkbox( w5 w; X+ x1 M- e* X
Patcher: support for VFX plugins, rewrite of "map" tab
; `* R4 a/ W$ T: _Wrapper: load 64bit plugin if 32bit isn't installed and vice versa& t/ G$ j/ O) u4 _5 P2 m

$ j( E! r: L% eFL Studio 10.8 (beta)1 x% W7 o2 W# }
Sunday, September 30, 20121 ]+ t& N9 L  o3 a  {( T  c* G

! p6 \2 w8 F! _, FBugfixes:4 k8 Y# N6 ^. `5 a! z1 ?0 T5 ]
Lots of small and bigger fixes
* H  }; `* U$ u% jFixed filter automation import from .flm file
* c# O' g" V% l5 Z' R  e: P8 M. `. `7 ]Soundfont Player: fixed loading of soundfonts (some problems with EnsurePAnsiChar)
7 n" f. D) z  z! p3 i: xWrapper: fixed sending tempo to newly loaded plugin
8 _- d, G5 y/ _Synthmaker: version 2.0.11
  A: A2 I1 z& W4 \- SVideo Player: fixed no playback/sound in some videos (alien song.mpeg)
( L5 m) x+ G2 b+ {Video Player: now remembers window size when no video is loaded
- q8 |% l. J# r" |# D, w. WPatcher: fixed initialization of wavetables
8 [4 C5 f& y5 Z- UPatcher: fixed XY control paint bug  y* o9 r4 ^  z3 H' }
Patcher: fixed loading sidechain output for some plugins- L: Z3 q0 s% f8 Z" O' Y
Patcher: fixed updating controls from mixer thread$ V! ^- ]2 M& ?" t( g# \
DirectWave: changed FLM exported category (chromatic, so the icon is correct)
" F4 B, l  f$ HDirectWave: fixed start of wave file when imported from FLM .instr filr
6 v7 Y/ f. I3 ]9 i* `9 eDownloader: fixed crash when looking for missing samples in FL
3 s. c1 h& D) m& X- L* |Downloader: show real download size if it's bigger than the “fake” one- q# N# ^, `0 V
Downloader: fixed freeze if you close content lib in FL while it's scanning, then click elsewhere
6 H8 ^, ^% n$ U; I8 T: x& uDownloader: fixed seeing new lists after downloading list updates
& E' ^$ q8 y0 P7 @+ R* Q+ S- |. V" r% W" @) Q
Additions:
! u8 U1 o1 v9 ]  @1 B# ]7 _8 wNew font rasterizer' G" x2 H2 Q: a
Using AGG for drawing" k$ }8 g( t  l
Patcher: experimental voice effect support; d# H; V. |8 x6 t' e3 k; W
DirectWave: support for new chunk based FLM .instr file format (import)
) @0 A. f) G. i/ B5 E9 aFPC: support for new chunk based FLM .instr file format (import)
. e6 Z% p  x% k" ]0 YDownloader: group all items with the same download filename, not just those with a download caption
" I4 P. e% |: a/ XDownloader: added option to “download all” (click on subcategory/cd captions in online list)
  V% ?. f5 A0 x+ ^/ PDownloader: captions in online section are collapsible now* b* F% w2 \4 l& g5 J
Downloader: content lib window is now (also) embedded in the Download Manager window
0 B8 f3 p0 T4 W) `% x1 L& r7 `! VDownloader: added option to always start content lib in Download Manager (allows it to stay open)
3 ?, u# `/ m  pAnimation selector in general settings* h8 x% D% x+ x' m' e  b; `0 k: o
) u$ M; y; a/ `8 z* k# k' y! z
FL Studio 10.6 (beta)+ j5 a2 ?# ~. C, {" o
Monday, July 2, 2012
$ \  z6 Z3 B" d& n- S4 n; X, T8 D
Additions:# p: q3 q3 A# `, q! k
Partial support for multi-touch monitors in FL & some plugins.
* b2 F1 y% \7 d8 FAdded warning when attempting to save inside the backup/autosave folder.
9 b' J. U, H. JAutomation of MIDI out knobs now only destroyed when changing range.- j6 c- J0 f! u! T6 v! y
Added support for nankKONTROL2.. C% {5 P/ ~' s% Y0 A
Harmor: added import (drag&drop) for Komplexer WT wavetable files.5 d! c  G  T3 |5 }
Harmor: added "Map audio regions to keys" with auto-dump to score, for Slicex-like drumloop handling.
9 d1 R" [' @) j2 y" z7 zSupport for Windows "app commands".9 M* Z8 g8 L, ~1 l
Plugin picker: right click to open plugin + its presets folder in the browser.
7 r  a! j- }; o5 |7 Y- i% T: C+ E( N: vNew View->Arrange windows->Tablet.+ c# P7 Q/ {/ Z  V6 t2 q
FL Mobile: updated file format support7 V0 E7 D7 J5 q' [
FL Mobile import now looks for instruments in shared data path too
3 m2 \# y1 v/ E( y* p- T) g- ~DirectX plugin scanning has been removed5 v/ D  p( w2 W4 B
DirectWave: resample loop points on FLM export, improved interpolation1 l2 k0 U6 o3 o' x' k# C! p3 y6 I
Wrapper: bridge now uses FL's processing thread priority for its processing8 h# f) E1 {4 v. H" r2 l2 X! R
Added BassDrum synth plugin* `) d% R4 e& ?9 U, p* A, d

- a  {  t$ f6 }" V0 L" J# WBugfixes:% m: ~, u/ D' q: ?: ^, R  i5 ^' Q
Fixed a long list of big & small bugs as well as memory leaks, in FL & plugins.
* w+ @/ f2 ?3 d7 d& i( J# SFixed bug in endless knob control of VST plugins.0 A/ C9 ?% t" w, g. @+ J, j6 b
Fixed debug log window not scrolling anymore.
4 d" J2 P$ J6 W# _! cFixed crash when browser sorts by file type.
* O0 }9 _3 E. B: JChanged font charset in numerous places, for foreign users.
6 t$ o' \6 ^. E- ^7 C4 x+ z% d* {1 _Fixed little alignment error in pattern clips.3 h0 J: Q; \) o' p3 y/ l6 V3 K, t
Fixed tempo-related stretching error when loading 10.5 projects.! }. r- S! Y0 `$ ]+ ?) G+ [
Fixed problem with omni MIDI control linking.
+ Y7 m) k8 F2 P0 F/ F  VMade ctrl+right click to zoom out on performance/song sections (like middle-click&hold).+ C. x% ^, ?7 o& g( e& V$ W
Fixed little mixer menu annoyance.& U9 \# j+ w# o% E! {
Fixed small bug in PR zoom.4 @. d% Y- |4 d) J0 Y6 B
Workaround for Windows touch keyboard sending return twice.% _5 W( r, @2 l, h3 Y/ Y8 x/ \
Browser position restored better.
+ t- Q/ c: `+ ^8 r  _2 C  X6 u; B3 gFixed bug in arp tool.
1 P- X, W. {# p3 w, l) d/ f$ v! ANewtone: send to playlist when no wave is loaded no longer results in a file with empty name& r. I) m/ @/ y5 m/ }0 Y6 T
Patcher: fixed plugin name when dropping VST .fst preset
5 G' z  T% _" ?; I6 y* ~; dPatcher: fixed crash trying to load unavailable plugin* P9 `' n! T3 u4 A5 s8 d" M, x
Patcher: fixed two crashes in effect version
7 s4 U4 ]$ W2 m  q% SWrapper: don't kill automation when loading presets9 Y3 x( D2 D0 @, f
Wrapper: Waves 9 x64 now shows shell plugin list) \. ^1 r0 D' a! P$ o
Updated Drumaxx, PoiZone, Sawer, Sakura and Toxic Biohazard plugins3 j+ O* o, d1 z5 r9 ]. }  D
" S: y* D$ J- Y# Z

* F4 {" R' f! n% m  T0 O10.6.1 (16/07/2012) Bugfixes & additions:
3 t" A: c4 x; c. H  T2 MBugfix in channel settings after loading channel state./ E# C" J6 \  }% r5 \9 Q
Fixed restoration of plugin detached state in some cases, & now remembers maximized plugins.
. p- @' p/ E: `$ Y( w8 j3 y* GImproved GUI engine in many ways.
9 ]9 \6 s1 O6 t; p* \A lot !
1 p# e, w: N) F) R3 g7 b3 p; U  k2 A
FL Studio 10.5 (beta)
* u5 F8 s$ g4 X, UFriday, April 13, 2012
; k4 h% H1 S0 v! g$ S# o, |9 o4 Z7 F0 ^
Additions:
0 l# Q  _& @8 Z) Z0 u( YNew performance mode.
( t- Z2 X! Q* c1 Z0 h* p& s" sLittle change in MIDI message delivery engine.
; \) G' e, G3 H# M" V- q* fControllers: enhanced the behavior of jogs in piano roll and browser.
5 |/ ~! ~. u9 W- Z8 A5 q; S9 YRemote control: can now assign notes/buttons to parameters in several modes." q- w# t9 f* g
New graphics for clips in playlist, improved graphics in piano roll.7 C% H) M& k4 h5 D. X8 z; n
MIDI inputs now have a port as well, and control surfaces are now linked by port, for feedback.8 G- r' K" y: Z4 ]! j
Plugins can also get & filter direct MIDI input from controllers before FL processes it.7 }5 N0 x3 V/ b# s: D$ u4 K
Links are now using MIDI ports, so no more conflict between controllers is possible, especially 2 controllers of the same type.
9 Q, O  l: D/ y. |& }2 aAdded support for APC20/40, Launchpad, Block, MASCHINE / MASCHINE MIKRO, padKONTROL controllers.
2 x" n0 w; V: k$ NPiano roll: brush tool changed behavior to monophonic step mode (shift for old behavior).9 }$ D6 O( `/ A, B; G1 m4 k1 m
Piano roll: click-&-hold resizing on 2 neighbor notes glues them.
: M1 T, q$ ~2 B) s. uSome new graphics for the step sequencer.: u9 e- V6 |: a" x1 }
Ctrl+mouse wheel on channel button to change its mixer track.0 x' G  w& Z+ g. m
Added visual feedback for free controls on the MCU controller.
5 E! P, b9 t& {Harmor: 2 new distortion modes.
. _& o  f3 P/ p: u5 @Harmor: tempo-synced envelopes follow tempo changes better.
9 H1 m0 d* R6 S2 eFine tempo control merged with tempo selector.
; h1 O3 ]6 F2 u& l( r2 CImproved tempo tapping, & implemented tapping for some MIDI controllers.
8 S" \5 f0 ^/ [6 [! FAdded "Chop chords" option to piano roll Strum & Articulate tools.- z$ i+ |: V$ I) N/ P3 e# d% @# x
Can now right click to check several menu items without closing it, in some popup menus.
) Z, ?5 }6 M* aNew simple playlist track folders/groups.3 d" r$ l& U* C
Can type in names (full or partial) in plugin/project picker.
, J" y) T7 \' XAdded type-in editor to parameter popup (formatted as absolute normalized value).- ~+ c( W5 E7 s% s6 i
Improved function of Home/Ctrl+Home/Alt+Home in piano roll/playlist (handy for previewing scores).2 I8 p8 c4 X4 A* K; M& d
New auto-refreshing of USB MIDI devices.& |5 H- u/ t* n
PR/PL: hold SHIFT & CTRL to lock horizontally or vertically when moving items.5 {7 @% r( ]/ D' v/ |- K
PR: use mouse wheel while holding notes to change velocity. Also change tools while holding right click.1 w5 Z  `( L- ?% |: M; R% d/ q/ c
Articulator tools now available to automation clips (see channel settings menu).
3 g$ R6 }/ |  }& [Improved conversion of automation events into automation clip.' X6 u$ G+ N. v4 F/ s9 R* e
New downloader / content library
& N! J) I/ ?& [$ b! V' lDashboard: made midi reset message optional; e' U6 I. j8 j, u6 I& G
DirectWave: select program with midi note
4 v3 }; y. k, ?! H& cFruity Squeeze: enabled mouse wheel for controls( e2 ]5 D6 q6 I
Patcher: ask confirmation when deactivating a plugin param
* e+ U' d& f3 HPatcher: drop fxp/fxp/other files on plugin to load it- C0 \$ U. i! m6 F
Wrapper: linked voice slides to poly aftertouch
1 [7 w$ d. V" E# M8 ^( ?  gWrapper: implemented loading plugin presets from various default locations  \/ [' O+ p6 N) z* C9 J) l6 U8 ~
ZGEViz: new version9 H" p. s% p  R& w* y2 O( F

' y' p5 Y( \, u  ~! h) r3 `Bugfixes:' y' r+ t- b0 F/ o
Fixed wrong song time displayed on Mackie CU.
6 r5 |% m1 [$ Z$ oFixed harmless glitch in multilink window.: A4 T) I( _& Q# _) k: c: c# ^8 g
Fixed rare crash when reloading projects.7 l4 [+ F! \9 I2 U$ z8 T" d4 q5 F! H
Fixed bug for slots in 1-shot mode in Gross Beat.
- Q* `) B6 E' g% m/ w+ N+ UFixed problem with Fruity Slicer & other hybrid plugins.
' W+ \  F9 U0 ]+ W9 Z9 fFixed bug in automation of automation clip's speed control.
; {+ \. r* p7 t  I' }; G& U# O# tFixed little bug in multipoint LFOs in synths, when LFOs have a predelay.
1 h+ Z: B* M5 X6 p9 o- b: bFixed many bugs related to closing FL or reloading projects.
; o$ M( ^" E2 qFixed crashing bug in Harmless related to legato in some cases.. @; p) R$ j4 c
Fixed minor bug in F2 picking random color in name edits.
3 J3 Z, O9 \  n3 y5 r2 LFixed several browser scrolling problems.
' m0 J3 Q" O  {0 c; T' F0 h1 EHarmor: fixed tiny bug in image menu.; D, f0 \# K% y0 \/ ]- N
Gross Beat: several fixes, improved resampling & less clicking.
; ~) L0 g5 c' N* t5 K. l1 wFixed little handle leak.3 r8 _9 n6 j& }' F" @) O
Fixed rare crash when pressing ALT on some systems.
3 ]2 U5 n' @) H; N6 D3 \  @& W$ oFixed error after recording audio in some cases.
! n6 _% F8 X- y2 E: z9 zDashboard: fixed crash loading an instrument file with a reference to an non-existent patch
+ t, n5 L, f9 s- `- R! e, q% J* hDashboard: fixed double items in instrument list
+ t3 \7 @4 e+ [' K9 X# I8 E: _Dashboard: fixed showing & character in instrument combos' j% P/ M# D& ~! t& Z3 j
DirectWave: fixed importing .sfz files- N4 v* K7 c: b: E* J( r4 \
DrumSynth Live: fixed pitch problem at 96KHz6 y% j; p5 [0 K" J4 R! H( F$ J: T8 [
FPC: fixed freeze when changing midi loop file$ f% E7 q4 z. A! q3 b, q( R+ [
FPC: fixed crash dropping sample on a pad that's playing
( v( K6 h3 z: ^5 F5 i: [FPC: fixed cut/cut by valyes in "empty" preset0 V0 ]+ _- u: r6 O) `% P/ z3 }
FPC: pad preset export now sets file extension (when necessary)
5 n% S: h0 R1 h6 z5 B9 zFPC: fixed releasing samples when exporting a pad preset
6 t! ?+ Y- S" P/ o9 ^/ Z: J/ p$ WFPC: fixed pad preset default folders2 ^" T0 }0 e$ h, k+ b! ^, c9 ~
FPC: fixed crash opening "save entire kit as pad presets" window
+ }6 N) _. x$ T" G6 J( X8 _* }Synthmaker: various bugfixes (resizing)0 Z! e# u7 D, r: J
Patcher: fixed update of XY control when automated
# o* Z- _* \# a" `Patcher: fixed crash loading 2 instances and starting a new song' b6 N( r6 ?2 i: N
Patcher: fixed hint message flicker
: d1 c" G; c, K% B) e) i* K: b- vPatcher: fixed crash deleting Patcher instance! Z4 f; z8 [9 G2 T7 R
Patcher: fixed freeze when deleting SF Player7 {% l" l8 D2 u
Patcher: fixed (re)size of SynthMaker UI
) H9 Z8 `; N# Z2 j. J; m& o, ZPatcher: fixed use of mouse wheel over plugin UI
+ |; s) D+ V: p9 X$ Z1 i! V8 }: k- {ReWired: fixed time calculation
) e4 G3 c& ~% }9 q; y* IWrapper: fixed reset of Fruity Compressor settings after saving
4 h4 e% D6 V0 `, a/ |' pWrapper: fixed saving settings of The Grand 3 x641 s/ e3 A: v% ~5 G2 h2 Z5 Q, Z
Wrapper: various changes/fixes for bridged plugins
' n- i) d0 Y4 N" z; PWrapper: various fixes for VST3 plugins
3 g7 ?0 o3 R4 @Wrapper: added parameter index check for automation from VST plugins
2 _( X2 M$ `. X4 _" e' Y/ X) LWrapper: fixed loading x64 Play from song; e( D9 C  F$ z/ \
Wrapper: fixed some flicker in interfaceless UI/ `$ P, C/ X$ r4 r( w5 P
Wrapper: fixed loading shell plugin names from registry
; r- O- R  O4 k  E! ^Wrapper: fixed crash when dragging preset over existing wrapper that didn't have a plugin loaded
$ I  m: b2 w1 N* GWrapper: fixed loading saved bridged VST3 plugin
* ]- e5 m: J3 |; j; b% EWrapper: fixed crash opening and closing bridged plugin editor4 k' Z  A* V: ^0 ]. w
Wrapper: got rid of "no disk in drive" error message when opening plugin from saved settings* B% v2 `- [! ?" I& t/ Z9 o
+ u6 f1 l4 n1 Y8 D$ L
FL Studio 10.0.9) q) L: B$ {; y  B) O4 K' O( b. N
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
- [- M% g' M0 [6 ^. q9 a- k( J8 T
Additions:8 [' s! x# D  Q- {3 O
Harmor: Mod XYZ smoothing now controls filter freq smoothing as well.
7 _# {7 E* ^2 F  CSynthmaker 2.0.5
7 B9 B: _; y- x  d0 B$ k. g/ {+ [4 D! m1 W: w/ x9 W
Bugfixes:) d9 L9 _6 p' e* Z
Fixed rare APDC bug.9 J4 E. s/ k7 W, u
Harmor: fixed absolute ramp speed+high quality bug.' o0 e3 V( e/ ]& z
Harmor: fixed bug in max height check for imported images.! J% M; s; W/ \* P7 a# G* E
Harmor: fixed bug in image sharpening.' Y/ o+ k( P( d$ g
Fixed playlist bug when accessing tracks over 99.
8 {+ D" g  ~6 M  h% XFixed tiny problem in envelope editor hint.
' l, ~. A/ T9 `4 p8 cPatcher: fixed porta bug: N' @3 b+ c+ V# {
FPC: fixed randomized layer selection when there's only one layer to choose from; v% [, c3 N( k; T0 g+ ]" s, l
4 `( T: O8 X0 o: n0 _9 }4 ^! r
FL Studio 10.0.8/ v/ e0 b  x1 P% j6 W
Monday, September 5, 2011; s( L& J3 s7 Z/ V# W: t5 h

s9 O3 B+ l* f1 Q# m: XAdditions:
4 _$ [. F; ^: b2 o, ~8 qEnv editor: envelope loops don't need a sustain point anymore.
) @, j, v& z0 B) I( kSmooth point modes now in all plugins.
7 a: I( z6 ^) K5 Z' Z# i2 \New "Song start" marker type.
- p0 {( S. ]0 q3 g, lDirectWave: Import and export FL Mobile .instr files' k) |* o) G9 w* s: S
FPC: Export FL Mobile .instr files
3 C  r) f8 S1 y9 W3 F1 Y* A1 i6 w( x
. Q8 @6 v: q. o6 M; m' z* p4 QBugfixes:) v' x2 v! U5 |4 u% E$ @/ T
Fixed bug in automation of channel arpeggiator chord selector.% _: e  f3 Q. e4 _7 T- @
Fixed rare bug in Maximus.
7 E+ t$ Q0 P6 e) M0 s( H5 ?Fixed bug in conversion of step seq to piano roll while playing in song mode.* Z9 _3 i$ I' A, P6 E, Y9 V/ h
Fixed some possible problems with extended memory in plugins.
. `' i$ p. y. O1 k$ P, @+ SDirectWave: Fixed bug loading some samples from FL Mobile in player mode
  k5 h2 z* O/ v  }# p4 {DirectWave: Fixed crash loading specific .sfz files1 |7 l% @: g2 p- W( m( d
Wrapper: Fixed disconnecting some plugin parts when deleting VST3 plugins/ O  w& H" h4 r5 _& O, ]/ z; u
Patcher: Fixed bug increasing GDI object count
& n" x* `5 i% |ReWired: Fixed problem loading plugin with "smart disable"
  S& L9 p! ~7 c% t* hZGE: Some bugfixes
1 I, D* e( P; c% o
- ]4 X  a' ?' F' U8 ~FL Studio 10.0.5
2 @- |; p; K( m/ @7 y& C: J3 Z7 mTuesday, June 21, 2011
% t$ A) S2 f/ o" s! {5 d* L0 P5 r( d4 _
Additions:
. w' `) h# D  U0 }& K7 Gzge: new version, new scripts, y4 p: D0 F5 P, i& [  ]
FL mobile add updated& G9 B  w% Q! O3 ?( g( z. M/ ~
Patcher: fixed crash related to voice release/kill from plugin
5 m! g4 L3 O: `, }+ W6 r) pAdded "Recording starts playback" option for pressing record to start playing/pressing stop to stop recording.
; |6 c4 r, P3 J/ j9 A0 nNew "Gap" knob in PR articulator tool, to ensure a gap between notes.# q- M  y- U8 b  B# C% }
New "Smooth" point mode in envelope editor (plugins & FL)., k! \. u  n3 o' h. I! t2 K
Env editor: adding a point near the existing segment (with snap off) inserts that point precisely on the segment.  z5 G. F' I8 l. `$ X: n  O
Env editor: panning (middle button) also displays envelope without points (freeze).
# Z2 x# B7 I; i! E/ z# ~! H) WFL Mobile file import6 t* c7 ^/ @; u+ u: O3 _* J% j
6 t6 g& [5 H; t: Q6 P; n, c
Bugfixes:6 ]% O7 j7 H  X$ d- W
Fixed crash when trying to automate all parameters of a plugin that has no named parameter (like Patcher).
+ [$ S9 i+ T# E% n. ^# wSlicex: Fixed possible case where deck B's associated file wasn't collected in zips.& M) h& l- e) J' O' C- a/ J/ z
DirectWave: Fixed small bug with finding missing samples: c; T  o* b, d& ~
Slicex: Fixed bug in drum replacer tool.
5 [# R4 y# c8 k2 zFixed bug in loop recording (result ending at the wrong time in the playlist).* [4 Z% `' b: X, t5 U4 u! ]
Fixed little bug in step editing when piano roll is visible.
! ?/ Z9 @. h* R: MFixed Edison's "Acquire noise threshold" broken for 16bit samples.9 Z/ o( {8 Z" [* \

, E+ q% t) \5 E& H  KFL Studio 10.0.24 n7 {2 O- L; X
Thursday, May 19, 2011
# [8 l3 s, H4 ]
6 ~$ b, [6 {. r8 [[10.0.2 final]1 }: g/ c" [% K  x7 k
- zge: new version, new scripts
8 k3 \+ m! T) H  i! C- FL mobile add updated- K. u3 K/ W& z# o
- Patcher: fixed crash related to voice release/kill from plugin
$ K- G9 o: Q1 O* |6 J
% a9 n1 l- _- E2 F! S[10.0.2 RC5]
' a+ y2 Q5 _; G8 z$ U- added FL Mobile .url file
$ d) x6 x3 S0 j: b+ U# G- newtone: fixed visual update of param wheels
' t/ n& \9 f6 s7 y- zge: new version
% T$ R/ X- R$ k: H  n! a+ L- FL Mobile add in setup
1 M" x3 l* F3 ~) t: O) q. b8 C( L& \& M) X
[10.0.2 RC4]
( {/ L( q9 ]- q8 u- new FLEngine
9 y2 u9 l7 K/ q& ]0 o! o- patcher: fixed pitch wheel response, freeze when closing ZGE, voice deletion when removing plugin
" r" C# m1 r8 i+ @& w  `& K2 f5 y1 J. r1 P
[10.0.2 RC3]
, o2 T2 P2 e  ^0 G- wrapper: fixed parameter name bug
: X6 Y& ?, k+ H+ R2 H- installer: include latest dsp_ipp.dll
) `* J8 H. L- B( W2 H7 s9 S- u" h$ @6 j! V
[10.0.2 RC2]
0 {, h+ J% [; J( G" M- new help file6 c* m% N2 Y0 o  X: q6 F3 S
- new FLEngine
5 r' L3 L, }( X3 `     + fixed possible hang in undo when using interfaceless VST1 plugins
2 ~1 v1 V. f9 p; I$ i     + fixed wrong tempo exported in rendered projects after messing with steps per beat setting
  V) z* ?7 X% J( e+ X2 }     + reversed behavior when left/right clicking on mixer arming button) z0 f) I/ \4 q2 w. P
- FL VSTi: fixed freeze in Cubase when exporting to audio' |' Q% k) g7 |

& w1 X& N: G) F+ _: y[10.0.2 RC1]" K5 d) f* U: V: }- x3 \
- changed patcher thumbnails8 X; _3 m- S2 E* j0 _: i" k( \! S
- added auraqualic "data" song
+ k9 o: K( j' c  n. t: c- new FLEngine:" C) J) o6 C" I- M1 s# N) u
     + fixed integer overflow bug# z( M6 ?$ ~8 Z  e( {" O! l5 h' g
     + fixed note properties not always selected when clicking on notes4 ^* @* {6 D* b; o( y
     + use different charset to let Japanese characters display correctly) m3 G: _- V, L: X1 O, {. H
- new FL Keys wavetable, default preset
1 l7 J( K6 ^2 I- Patcher: bugfixes (see whatsnew)
' L) Y+ }. `( q/ [+ x. v* l) x- resaved DW presets in DataPatchesPacks to use relative filenames7 y+ c2 P) L' k0 ^$ F5 ^, ?' o
- fixed start menu entries for other users when installing "for all users"/ k5 a  R; C9 m6 Y2 [1 W# G& a
- new help file and fd.chm4 g7 h' \5 @. \
- Newtone: fixed crash when using undo! G5 u: @$ k/ G1 H) z" E+ ]0 n( N- m
- FPC: fixed unmuting pads
0 U: F; \/ b- l) p! Y+ g+ G7 f
1 D4 E0 P1 U/ ]3 F$ _FL Studio 10.0.0- |" i  p) U/ d, W1 W
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
9 [. k; m* A+ ]/ K
$ j. `5 P! j. {4 |" Q8 EAdditions:. w7 j/ w+ B$ Y0 n
New project browser.
2 r: d- J$ C' _9 ^Patcher plugin.
) z/ z* G" L& X: u' SZGameEditor Visualizer plugin.  @- k, d5 _" l
6 l* \* N* H7 t& m. ~# `1 e6 t
Bugfixes:
2 U" ]) p8 o( m4 [. W# IFixed problem with sidechain selectors in Vocodex.
4 q2 r* K) P8 X( A" x/ kFixed tiny bug in envelope filter tool.& M" ?; j; k# w4 X) z
Fixed rendering start time problem.
) Y+ \2 B4 i1 yFixed small bug on playlist loop marker deletion.
. c. J' X) M5 C9 x( YFixed bug when deleting playlist clips through their menu.
9 D2 N  l# Q7 C: oFixed bug when undoing recording of audio+piano roll when there were no notes yet.2 ]. D: O8 L! i! P
Fixed crash when sending presets directly to plugin window in some rare cases.
& X, f4 k% Y, ?& tFixed bug in Fruity Love Philter's waveshaper.
& E! D. |3 l! e$ EFixed sample browser's hot hint minor bug.0 y- o8 s; N/ K4 K; S! w
Fixed bug in Fruity Convolver's own smart disabling.
+ P) A* j9 J- [6 u* X$ P- t& OSlicex & Fruity Convolver now store local filenames (avoiding searching).) L) v, A1 Y( s/ {
Audio clip positions now snapped to samples (better for linear interpolator).
- x7 `( y# g& S) OFL VSTi: fixed crash on close in other hosts.- I0 m3 `9 H. s/ P6 y
DirectWave: improved sfz import.# ^# J8 p( ~" B" [3 c8 c3 o
Fixed bug in playlist song loop marker when piano roll pops up.
; l/ Z  A. I' T8 p* k5 X) s# @Bugfix in Riff Machine's randomization.
$ ?+ z0 K5 o; ^+ B$ d' [
: y6 K1 N& \6 Q9 c" m# T9 t
- x: V/ H+ T% U
% S  x% N2 F: A, R* K) G" E1 m* R4 t
% G9 @8 C; y( f! t& s0 _( S
Download:
: A3 j' t( Y8 ~$ ?0 P7 f/ a( Qhttp://demodownload.image-line.com/flstudio/archive_older/flstudio_10_0_9_install.exe1 E, R3 \, a% V! U. D

0 e" N9 t5 z9 T+ R; P

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 19:09