SideFX Houdini FX 16 v16.5.634

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-2-22 03:47:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: SideFX Houdini FX 16 v16.5.634
9 R  P5 \; u# X9 b" pProgram Type: 3D animation, Visual FX
8 D# R8 `+ y( t. GDeveloper: Side Effects Software Inc.
9 X3 {8 x' M; JHomepage: https://www.sidefx.com/download/daily-builds/#category-gold0 b: q6 z* G8 k) v6 h
Release Date: 29.05.20171 a. s/ G1 {' S6 \- n/ b) _; r& B
Interface Language: English; T9 u+ ]! H( s9 J) x
Platform: Windows , Mac , Linux" V- A% Y* l/ G' }+ t7 j
File Size:  1.0 GB  / 877.1 MB / 1.0 GB / 847.4 MB / 926.8 MB/ 1.0 GB/ `. P) s, U$ N! N# g7 q0 F
. P6 y: [) Y3 T6 |- r2 a+ @# ]) N
SideFX is pleased to announce the release of Houdini 16. A new network editor along with viewport radial menus make Houdini 16 more approachable for new artists and even more productive for TDs. New terrain-building, character rigging, shading and VFX workflows, along with hundreds of new tools and improvements make this a must-have release.1 M+ t' z; {+ X+ O' R( C9 M
' D3 w. W& s! i+ o' C
Houdini 16 is our biggest release ever. Not only do we have features and enhancements for customers creating VFX in film, TV and games, this new release brings significant improvements to modeling, lookdev and character rigging.4 K! W9 S5 T/ R5 ^

( i* J# M; l" \% {% JHoudini 16’s terrain system lets you layer and edit terrain easily with tools such as procedural noise, or paint or mask out areas directly. The operations are very similar to image compositing, so terrain artists will find the Houdini workflow familiar. The terrain can then collide with fluid simulations, crowd agents, particles, RBD/destruction and Pyro FX – without converting the heightfields into geometry.
. |8 T" K5 s: D$ e( i
6 p+ ?& j( o# f8 u) w1 qThe ability to layer wave spectra using point instanting lets artists create complex, realistic and seamless oceans with elegance and ease. No more tiling artefacts with Houdini 16’s truly infinite oceans. Art directability is paramount, and individually modelled and animated hero waves now mix perfectly with the existing spectra.
' e: i% h' Z' ?7 h: T9 [
6 B8 E( G/ r6 AHoudini 16 includes a new shader building workflow that allows for layer mixing and quick access to procedural texturing tools. Mantra has been enhanced with improved BSDFs for creating sub-surface scattering, dielectrics, absorption and more. Game artists can leverage an improved texture baking workflow.! C# G$ _* p1 D6 t% q

3 u) H, S9 Q/ H% i/ `7 FThe new hair and fur tools let you easily layer and blend attributes while mixing things like frizz, clumping, bending, parting and curling. Trim or extend hair using 3D brushes; employ masks to isolate areas of interest; paint any hair attribute in an interactive yet procedurally-safe manner. There is nothing black-boxed about the new system, and the artistic freedom it affords is endless.
3 K0 e) a# r/ |, Z& y2 T- z
; E* [5 P/ @! A% O: ?7 U4 A' {What’s New in Houdini 16
# m( |) u) s6 d6 ?: b$ QHoudini 16 enhances core modeling, rendering and animation tools while focusing on performance and scalability for Film, TV and Games. A new network editor along with viewport radial menus make Houdini more approachable for new artists and even more productive for TDs. New terrain-building, character rigging and shading workflows, and hundreds of new tools and improvements make this a must-have release.; V& ^$ v' j" {+ L2 D5 q- B6 h
' M% Q4 z2 b+ G
User Experience
- M6 }9 B- p% ANew Node Network and Radial Menus8 h/ m9 M& R7 A$ y1 Z
For a fast and fluid experience, the new network editor has been redesigned from scratch to include custom node shapes, alignment and layout tools, ‘dot’ nodes and much more. New context-sensitive and fully customizable radial menus provide quick access to common tools, making Houdini more accessible for artists.- r( X$ ^: J1 d

5 L# w; K- t$ d1 ZModeling
5 Z& i* H* N/ H0 SArtist-Friendly Tools and Procedural Techniques
, N/ `) }! @6 Q3 ~The modeling toolset in Houdini continues to grow – with new Boolean tools, Smooth and PolyFill. These tools make it easier to create good surface topology for use in Film, TV, Games and VR, and can be used interactively in the viewport or procedurally in the network editor.
- {6 b& K/ P5 |- n7 k9 n3 l5 G8 s; S
errain Generation0 Z& C6 \7 q4 Z* u. k8 a
Full Artistic Control using Volume Slices and Height Fields4 Z& n5 R  c5 r, N- M4 s! V6 x5 s4 V
Houdini 16’s terrain system lets you layer and edit terrain easily with tools such as procedural noise, or paint or mask out areas directly. The operations are very similar to image compositing, so terrain artists will find the Houdini workflow familiar. The terrain can then collide with Fluid simulations, Crowd agents, Particles, RBD/destruction and Pyro FX – without converting the heightfields into geometry.# y+ |  m% @/ s5 v# p
, o7 y' u" b( ]; E( W
Look Development
4 [, {- `# j# F/ p: C; HStreamlined Shader Building Workflow
( ~: Q8 r- _4 ?4 |More and more, artists are turning to Houdini’s Mantra to render shots. Houdini 16 includes a new shader building workflow that allows for layer mixing and quick access to procedural texturing tools. Mantra has been enhanced with improved BSDFs for creating Sub-Surface Scattering, Dielectrics, Absorption and more. Game artists can leverage an improved texture baking workflow.
, u4 J! k8 v/ Q1 }0 c4 d; s- w' q1 {+ O/ g0 {5 i+ P8 v7 B5 T
Character Animation & Rigging
9 e/ Q0 U3 \. C/ K' J/ `5 u, A3 vAdvanced Rigging Tools with Muscles" |8 s+ v7 t, x: x0 s0 R4 p
Houdini’s animation and rigging tools have been improving over the last few releases – and with the Auto-rigging, Muscle and Flesh architecture and Invisible rigs in Houdini 16, a complete character workflow is now in place. The new Biharmonic skin capturing will save riggers valuable time while the FEM-based muscles produces high-realism results.
1 E7 _( b( z5 d* ^, ^$ U
% s$ w* W$ s  K# S7 x* C& aHair & Grooming2 k  ?8 u0 w) ^& {& E
Designed for Unlimited Control
$ j7 p" g. n0 S0 ^* K2 CThe new hair and fur tools let you easily layer and blend attributes while mixing things like frizz, clumping, bending, parting and curling. Trim or extend hair using 3D brushes; employ masks to isolate areas of interest; paint any hair attribute in an interactive yet procedurally-safe manner. There is nothing black-boxed about the new system, and the artistic freedom it affords is endless.; B% t, S7 W, D- D! f1 u6 \, B4 t$ `8 i

# b7 B" W6 [4 x* d& \. s* \4 `Ocean Tools
. x0 H  Y1 d; WNew Infinite Ocean Architecture: v9 \, o, T; ]) L( v
The ability to layer wave spectra using point instanting lets artists create complex, realistic and seamless oceans with elegance and ease. No more tiling artefacts with Houdini 16’s truly infinite oceans. Art directability is paramount and individually modelled and animated hero waves now mix perfectly with existing spectra.0 k7 g- }7 Q; f# S

8 x$ r8 x( U* ~8 OFLIP Fluids
! b2 ~% d: s' @2 sArt Directable Fluid Simulations
. A9 m8 U7 R% V: I5 ^4 uEnhancements to FLIP Fluids include physically-correct surface tension for classic water-crowning shots. Art-directable ‘fluid suction’ uses objects – even deforming objects – to guide the fluid in a controllable fashion that enhances the aesthetic of the fluid dynamics. White water in Houdini 16 is all 3D particle-based which gives much richer, more natural results. For anything viscous, there is a new slip function which provides control over how the fluid interacts with the collision geometry.2 Q! H. j5 _, c2 F# L& r# e) f, x  t
: r9 g  Q$ s; G  M3 t
New Network Editor& Y4 G- S' E( c& k2 p9 O
- Brand new architecture for better performance, user experience and control
) n% R% D8 w; z2 m) y, v- Completely redesigned look and feel$ ~& w$ K9 j1 K. T0 P
- ‘Dot’ connections to help route wires
+ N+ Y% F2 G% y/ u+ E" a/ h) s- Customizable node shapes
- a* c) b% E; k' m. Z- Resizeable colour palette! V' P; F& _2 L/ S; y# M
- ‘Flyout ring’ to quickly access node flags and node info at any zoom level! u- z7 ?6 t9 C" c* T
- Persistent node info dialog with live links and cut-and-paste capabilities
" B; A- A6 O4 p/ V: g- Visual ‘badges’ to indicate certain properties of the node* v% m0 F2 t2 w: I5 F+ p( P
- Multi-selectable and multi-assignable wires# ?% a3 O  V- h
- Ability to knife-cut wire connections
1 e3 z1 o" `5 R; }7 L* t) H- Snapping guides for fast and easy node alignment. y! ?5 j' u; v! @- O5 G1 @) ^" v
- Automatic shifting of nodes to accommodate new entrants* [' a' r: b* p  ?2 b$ ~) ]
- Intuitive, gesture-driven network layout tools' H( P2 _- u) w
- Quickmark hotkeys to jump between networks or within one network% O; ^4 c3 Q/ y0 J. l
- Dimming of long wires to prevent obstruction of nodes
! }7 D$ w% U8 s  ?7 t$ }- Visual indication of non-local dependencies, with handy jump-to controls: k$ D5 C( d3 E3 k
- Background image support for network boxes or the entire canvas6 i2 \. L7 s- ?: F% H7 K# w; W4 V
- Font size, colour and background controls for sticky notes9 y/ X! C  P  l5 R) A+ A
- Optional display of the node type
9 z6 D- }% N6 Q. i$ i) `- Powerful search engine
% W' O. b& j/ I5 g, N, U) K( @& j# W! R- G4 ^; w
Modeling3 e" O, s4 O2 a6 I9 D. N7 h
- Fast Boolean with exact predicates and arithmetic
/ {5 b$ b2 C7 o! f- 3D and UV smoothing with advanced surface analysis kernels
4 ?& G5 ~6 p' M8 t* B- PolyFill with quads, fans, and more/ q0 B3 m0 i  M. L6 j* z; Q! r
- Enhanced PolySplit and PolyBevel
$ x% D( Q8 d* W! Z- Redesigned Copy/Instance and Group) r& K% L0 p' f, O
- Intersection analysis and stitching9 w+ z' C- N; `6 ^0 b$ v
- Robust 2D triangulation
: b4 ?$ D/ {% F1 t( x# [7 o- Selection enhancements
- c% R6 p$ ]+ r' K0 S% r6 Y- Fast tool access via customizable, gestural radial menus* v9 d3 q7 o# j2 m; c# ]8 {
- Infinite reference plane with rulers
$ T5 P2 R( X0 P& J8 Q% x  s9 T- Medial axis snapping
1 c3 Q# f7 q& M- A! }7 ^  Z2 X$ v) K- Vertex normal support in the viewport for cusping
9 e) d& \* k8 E8 i# {- Pseudo-bevelling with Normal SOP
! Y% X/ f9 R0 b6 q! P7 A& E0 A- Aggressive geometry compression& ~! G+ j$ s& y9 n1 R4 _7 P
- Extensive OpenCL support
5 q5 V8 K# F4 P9 |! ]3 ]. W- ‘Compiled SOP’ architecture: parallel cooking and memory savings& ^5 d" x+ O2 i
- 3D Mouse support
6 z, Q7 M- X3 v5 e8 l9 b- A, q( N5 m5 \/ r- d2 E( [, h' D
Terrain# M( d; a. X2 k) }/ r! n
- Brand new architecture for procedural terrain generation
5 f* ^2 i) F% ?- Based on height-field volumes in SOPs
0 x1 g# A1 C9 H6 U% V2 I' a8 J- Full and immediate access to Houdini’s modelling arsenal
) o6 o4 c* F  |5 P# M  z! q2 s8 R# E- 30+ dedicated surface operators
$ i; R0 V3 Q# a8 c  c- Powerful erosion models4 Y# U+ y  h5 `" M, e/ G& c3 h1 y
- Straightforward workflow, similar to image compositing but in 3D
0 j, |$ w- W6 \3 T( J  g0 A7 i- Seamless optional leveraging of Houdini’s compositing network (COPs)
+ m' R5 O2 T& |0 K% F  v: u" ~- Ability to mask areas of interest with freeform curves and texture maps) e/ `8 g5 |' j+ a  F- w* k
- Ability to paint and override any attribute7 l, d. d3 C3 L) k
- Support for geotiff and several Lidar formats
3 |' Z8 w& k8 ?: l! O9 p( |2 P- Native output to game engines) o; o0 N. ^0 [* x
- Fully tileable% G1 r) k4 S  x
- Game-friendly terrain material and specialized shader for VFX use
: K% ~! n% r8 J0 T- High-quality visualization in the viewport+ S3 V' r0 u% l
- Dedicated Mantra procedural for rendering
* _9 k# N, w1 D$ ~4 F) V0 B- Very fast: hardware accelerated via OpenCL* [' n, P! V: t6 g- p
- Native collision support for Houdini’s physical sim environment (DOPs)" L; _7 D( U; c8 \' f
& S9 A* O/ n% R$ e% @! Z2 n6 ~. q; J
Look Development, C5 C5 A1 f; k7 Q: D; d! [7 R
- Architecture for single-tiered shader creation in VOPs (no SHOPs required); n  E! k9 w/ u8 Z
- Much streamlined workflow to aid both new and existing users# n2 {  e: k/ l9 c% }6 }
- Full support for nested, unlimited shader layering' n( `. _; |( F: B2 I! y
- Redesigned VOP node tiles+ e3 x0 _1 i/ A5 l  \; Z9 t9 n7 f5 K
- Ray-traced SSS BSDF with image-plane outputs
) g$ E4 e0 c: D- Support for unified nested dielectrics
' ]% U5 t' Q7 @8 z+ F: G: D( x- i- Dispersion and absorption BSDFs
6 h8 Q& e/ m% q( v- Redesigned Principled ubershader with extensive features and controls5 q. n9 ^! I, M" \6 l( d1 S
- Updated shader gallery with new entries such as skin, wax and mountain
# I* g0 U; B8 v! t( S/ _) J& T- Easy OpenGL tagging of shader attributes for viewport visualization# N7 C; s1 V! e
- Viewport support for metallics, coat, occlusion, reflection and more
. L, }  t/ l% `+ J3 P- Texture baking enhancements
  S% k/ C7 f2 ~) d6 [+ U7 N- OpenColor IO support0 A) i9 N% m$ S) ]4 X
- Per-pixel inspection of material stylesheet overrides in IPR/ T; K  p( m+ I" J# D- a
- Significant performance enhancements to Mantra* I; |5 C% \8 J% Z( c4 a/ _
- Fine-grained, intuitive controls for the quality/performance tradeoff# ?: K$ n# q: p& B: Y
- Direct rendering of HIP files containing curves and points with no Engine license
/ w8 w* B) Y" \$ G/ h2 r9 ?
9 q1 U: w5 @) h% p* X7 FCharacter
$ N( p. n* a* p4 v1 k$ J9 o; W- Many enhancements to the Animation Editor6 w7 @: h! A# h
- Flexible constraint architecture based on VOPs and CHOPs$ Z% u& e/ N7 u$ m7 a
- Biped and quadruped auto-rigs
9 a8 R5 ?, W% G; Q2 l2 N: S- Biharmonic skin capturing to diminish the need for weight painting: d' z% \  B. h3 N; B
- Fast bone placement with medial axis support% @/ |9 i) M( f/ J9 T
- ‘Invisible rig’ support in Pose tool
. j, A# f1 m& S7 w- O- Spring-based and FEM-based skin & muscle system7 C" _- a$ [# n" E
- Significantly improved FEM soft-body solver
( K( g' z4 c" @7 |8 d- Optimized for performance5 l: Z* d) `+ O3 ?
  |, [4 }9 \, ?9 j$ {
Hair & Fur3 a' T9 X. e% z" }
- Complete overhaul of hair and fur creation, grooming and rendering
- c$ E4 s4 \3 X0 j+ ^4 q: B. L2 m( E! K- Unrestricted layering of grooming operations in SOPs( E3 p- ^! P0 ?7 A& y% {- [
- Rich set of dedicated tools such as clump, frizz, curl, trim, extend and part0 @6 |7 P# o( u6 b
- Flexible masking tools to isolate areas of interest
" T5 ?& L' P9 o: Y- {0 [3 K- Ability to override any attribute via texture maps or 3D paint
% D% M, g% ?9 c9 h$ {* D- Total freedom to mix attribute painting with 3D brushing- \0 ], l: S% K! z
- Equal editing access to grooming guides and generated hair6 W% z' f) {3 A# E* ]+ D8 y
- Full preservation of procedural graph* o. K- q! V1 _, a
- Built-in simulation controls
  ]7 A8 _  e6 [  s! j- Easy and accurate retargeting3 l! ?% K3 [" s8 k) F7 L% x* M; e
- High-quality hair visualization in the viewport  W9 _2 B6 w* p+ m- \
- Dedicated shelf tools and desktop( U. y3 ~, N2 B; N; `
- Very fast: uses OpenCL and the new ‘Compiled SOPs’ architecture/ [0 h: N  G& U$ v- T
- SOP-based Mantra procedural that does not consume Engine license
5 @* C% z8 c/ w0 o
3 |  V0 {) A7 Y2 l0 d+ P, S2 iCrowd Simulations! q' m8 S3 k$ u- \+ k/ s
- Viewport visualization of material stylesheet overrides4 Q) ]4 E$ `% s; _" [& }) j% t$ @* R
- Animation clip layering
9 y2 L  u! f- w9 c2 t, \' M- Enhanced hip adjustment and foot locking
9 }) B. v- t% r0 E( e* l0 n- Non-bipedal terrain adaptation' {" e) N. W5 {
- Intelligent adaptation to real-time deforming terrain
2 ^0 v% H3 B4 l4 }* Q' F- Advanced controls for looping, trimming and self-blending of clips- n0 K6 k0 i7 d  ?  r
- Easy attachment of props such as weapons and clothing, y- R- b* o2 `5 y
- Support for custom collision shapes
+ h, Z( ~% W/ l* t5 Z: O$ d/ a& _- Robust and significantly faster computation of automatic joint limits
- ]: K; b, u2 g6 I+ y- Improved clip selection and randomization controls0 y0 y* k7 V" [( h* M
- Clip renaming and unit conversion during FBX import
9 h: q4 g6 `8 T! A2 ]! Z- Native support for collision with height-field terrain
1 K! x- R6 h+ W  x; }) G- W( s, X) ?8 V
7 ]5 s0 _# O0 C- y: \; p! I( _Ocean Tools( s' m/ P& ?# Q; v5 Q7 l( |
- Complete overhaul of the ocean FX architecture
( m+ m/ R& X. U- u5 s- Unlimited layering of arbitrary wave spectra in SOPs! \  U" C6 K" T$ p) c+ t7 Q
- Infinite oceans: tile-free approach that eliminates concern for artefacts1 H* j7 {" C+ u) S
- Waves can be applied artefact-free even to deformed/warped base grids0 f# I1 j5 b! `, T; G4 h5 O
- Art-directable, animated hero waves can be mixed in seamlessly
0 M2 v; r: o8 w( R& v" K9 B- Masking tools to isolate areas of interest
( ^6 s1 e" E5 o0 ~/ V9 |- 3D particle foam system for a richer and more realistic look
, E; e. H3 N) i5 A3 K3 U8 Q4 j- Guided sims: seamless blending of FLIP fluid sim with ocean surface
  `7 P/ p& ~* \( f- Improved boundary layer that preserves boundary velocities% l: M# S! b% f4 Q7 M( n9 g
- Very fast: OpenCL accelerated
# Q1 i! D+ Y  T1 ?* Y- H0 R- Layerable ocean shader that lets you plug in foam particles# P% V0 F6 B4 k% C6 B( i( i
- Render-time evaluation of ocean surface via dedicated Mantra procedural
3 l" q: T# j" L. j
8 u4 r6 p% F0 m& j! y. [FLIP Fluids+ h( E/ U: Y+ {2 W' Y7 v
- Physically correct simulation of surface tension
; N  D( Q) {, M& _- Suction force: art-directable fluids driven by animated geometry
, k: T0 n. i) Y- Waterline feature: wave dynamics that extends correctly beyond boundaries" Y0 X; ?/ Y2 m4 R/ x, W
- Enhanced viscosity solver with slip controls' P' y1 @3 J2 y5 s5 D9 B2 N$ G
- Fully OpenCL-accelerated pyro pipeline
# k. A( c- d4 g' j, X- Native support for collision with height-field terrains- I' W  u8 N1 r

( y4 R1 E- l, F) O( T0 h/ G  YHoudini Engine & Games
  r; A7 h0 T9 a& D- HAPI 3.0: no longer Houdini Digital Asset (HDA) centric; packed primitive support
8 S. E: [5 Y) N2 E- Remote debugger: live view and manipulation of game engine scene within Houdini0 N  }0 }9 E" n9 j& U) f
- Many UE4 and Unity plug-in enhancements
) D6 [/ o/ ?& g" v) n. y- Dedicated shelf tools for games" R) p5 R9 ^" v/ j! E
- Rigid-body and breakable simulation export to FBX
  I- _* i3 |" s4 I8 C- Blendshape export to FBX2 Z$ w0 D( {4 x3 S: d& V" O8 ?# b* t
- Simulation export to textures for use in real-time engines, s( g* J' g  W3 I% @
- Much improved texture baking
/ I' `7 D4 Y9 [" }+ Z" [- More robust PolyExpand2D& l' j' B" C% G: S

/ y3 Q1 y* N% Q/ hWhat's new in build 557:
$ }* ~1 [8 L1 }: g# z- Fixed python error when creating a Simple Blend Constraints with multiple targets. It now creates a proportional one if more than one target is selected. Constraint Networks are now created using a rate driven by an expression. The constraints and generic creation scripts now look for a "chopnet_rate" parameter and will install an expression on it if it is found. This means all the new nodes will also inherit the expression automatically. Also, to fix motion blur issues, a new global animation option has been added. It can be referenced in expressions with $CHOPMOTIONSAMPLES and it acts as a multiplier on the $FPS in the "chopnet_rate" expression.
) A# K  o9 B% Y, u0 B- Added split support to hou.Pane. It's now possible to minimize/maximize splits and set the split fractions.
0 [3 ?& W  M5 e+ O6 w- Use 'kwargs' for the (before|after)scenesave.py script parameters instead of 'argv'. kwargs['file'] is the file being saved. kwargs['autosave'] is True only if the save is triggered by auto save timer. (for afterscenesave.py) kwargs['success'] is True if the save was successful.
4 ~5 Q% _8 z' j2 {0 |' o( g# ?- Fixed bug with moving a wire while zoomed out that prevented changing just the input or output of the wire, and instead only allowed wiring through a node.
' P$ j, [6 R+ v* Q9 x. E' N- Nested multithreaded foreach SOPs will no longer crash.: ?" a& t( ^7 r/ v
- Fixed issue rendering black-boxed HDAa.
; I. u& P6 h6 P( Q7 x. |4 K- Fixed a bug with Key-Value Dictionary parameters where setting options like the Key column label and Value column label had no effect.& _4 k$ b1 A1 a. l) k  M
- The OpenGL ROP no longer renders the environment map for env and sky lights in the background.
7 R' o, ~' Y! Y2 H0 I- Changed default setting of Baking Samples from 128 to 16.- L  O3 I( y" ]0 a) r0 X; O( r
- Fixed HQ Lighting bug with area lights when the light sampling option is greater than 30, and when antialiasing is enabled.3 W, L$ ?/ ~% U- T0 k5 F, F
- Due to the bug fix where baking relied on camera position for dicing, baking objects with subdivision or displacement may render out differently.# C. u% O8 W  s9 F2 o8 @+ S; I
- When baking, dicing of objects are no longer dependent on camera position. It now solely relies on estimated UV coverage., i# G7 K) Q# z: ^+ o! t# Q8 T  e

& u1 l  U' _- j9 w, J  w, oSystem Requirements
% n+ P+ f" @! m# ]$ }- Windows 10 , Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1; 64 bit
  @/ O& P1 {. B7 m# x4 M: vMemory" r7 k3 z% a/ D0 M. M7 e+ u
- 4 GB required( Z2 Q% L! y" H
- 64bit Operating System required
2 A3 @7 I0 r- m2 B3 d- 8 GB or higher and 64bit strongly recommended for fluid simulations! N. S) h% C) S. Z
Processor
/ e) b4 T# A. v5 E8 W" n1 q9 Z$ u- Recent generation % O8 U! d" }0 w# Y, e; k6 B
- 64-bit AMD or Intel processor (requires SSE or higher) 64-bit required ) R5 o7 |: R+ V% o" v$ G/ [! c
- Quad core processor or better recommended) ~1 M' s4 ]- d* s' R, C+ X
- Houdini supports MMX and Streaming SIMD (SSE2) where present
0 B( h5 |# ]3 h- BDisk Space$ _  Y% J! e# v3 p/ m8 l
- 2GB required for installation
0 C" @" q/ v4 z9 v; F2 j; xInput Devices5 W3 Z' ]( d0 h6 U% i% t
- 3 Button mouse required
( B: N4 F/ N6 F' L* I( `- Scroll wheel used where present
3 t( I+ l2 E/ O7 X4 C0 t, L1 F- Wacom tablet recommended for Houdini's brush-based tools
. k0 W$ \, _/ U1 wGraphics Cards% B& y+ B& d: m% C# @: m
A GL3.3 compliant graphics card is required. GL4.0+ is highly recommended.  }; J/ R7 ^, }0 r5 s$ S6 m" q
2GB VRAM or more is required. Less than this can result in display errors such as blank windows. High DPI displays (4K, 5K) or multiple monitors require a minimum of 4GB.
7 Y/ Y) k8 l  L3 {$ E7 Z7 F5 D& M5 YIt is VERY important that you install the latest driver for your graphics card. Failing to do so may result in display issues and/or slow performance: ' ], X& f* ?' v" M! Z
- NVidia: 378.66 or higher (don't use 376.xx - you'll have slow performance and crashes)( M2 ~3 d' b8 o6 k0 W5 d  T5 V$ T
- AMD: 17.Q1 or higher
9 s2 e9 \# j8 t! A$ J- Intel 10.18.10.3958 or higher.
  V; q4 Y0 P9 T- l5 J& RWe don't recommend any specific computer manufacturer. As long as your machine has the recommended RAM, CPU, graphics card, and VRAM, it should be acceptable for use.* @# F+ ]6 h2 K# g- @9 ^
Monitor
! F; S0 X7 [1 r2 @7 p& R( W- Minimum resolution: 1024 x 768; Recommended resolution: 1920 x 1200 (widescreen).
' ]) D" n- e* A& n5 d; ^- 2GB VRAM or higher required for dual displays or single displays greater than 1920x1080.
. M0 [) s7 m6 @8 |6 }5 K8 Z4 `- 4GB of VRAM (or higher) required for High DPI displays such as 4K and 5K (3840x2160, 5120x2880)
, Y" ], B" H0 r1 R- Color depth of 32-bit (“true color”) required.9 O6 T4 t" [$ t$ b6 q
- We recommend you either select sRGB as your color profile or calibrate your monitor to gamma 2.2.
& t: c2 K; z* @* z4 c6 m; B# H" m+ WGPU Acceleration
( a+ R$ a2 m/ Y6 D" @2 K- On certain graphics cards, Houdini can use the GPU to dramatically increase the performance and speed of your Pyro FX and Fluid simulations." Q" K- R  o% {( b+ o1 Y2 V! {! n
- In order to take advantage of this capability, you'll need a GPU capable of supporting OpenCL. Refer to the Supported Graphics Cards page >>, o( `/ v* n( ^" F0 m' J; i# ]
- The amount of VRAM your GPU has access to will limit the size of simulation that you can run on it. 4GB + is ideal for larger simulations.
3 K% _" |+ ?& s6 O2 g  l: S$ k- GPU acceleration currently does NOT make use of multiple OpenCL devices (i.e. two or more graphics cards) but this may change at a future date.( P  \' j) g$ F; W" ?0 X6 }" l; c
Other& m# Z+ G( G# P, J& }5 o+ K- K# n
- Sound card and speakers/headset required for audio
" D' o5 I2 q& j4 |- Class C network (TCP/IP) recommended for local access licenses
- i3 ~! T: ^# }9 Q7 R- Network support required for offline simulation, batch processing and rendering; P  [' \$ [6 H0 u
- Internet browser required for connection to www.sidefx.com (Houdini Forum)
) _3 M2 O$ _- Y7 z% y* D- Video encoder required for creating AVI/QT/etc.
  a6 I2 L1 I3 _! g/ @. |7 N' }: T/ q# d2 N# A) G# N! c. |
4 H$ K+ V! A& t( y+ x
  K1 t$ i+ j% m( @

- J+ Z" |! J2 k! x+ u  sDownload:2 g6 p; W/ a5 K0 H8 A5 I
houdini-16.0.504.20-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
- `* O- D3 R; f5 X/ g1 T9 choudini-16.0.504.20-macosx_x86_64_clang7.3_10.11.dmg
( D# N7 N. N1 u  ehoudini-16.0.504.20-win64-vc14.exe$ e; \* E5 V( D! I: U5 x
houdini-qt4-16.0.504.20-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
, F! h) L+ b/ n& B5 ]8 X$ uhoudini-qt4-16.0.504.20-macosx_x86_64_clang7.3_10.11.dmg
2 m0 U% y: S4 x+ p6 ]" jhoudini-qt4-16.0.504.20-win64-vc14.exe
  a% E# K) b. v  {6 j: choudini-16.0.557-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz8 k( N; ^1 D7 N2 Z" X
houdini-16.0.557-macosx_x86_64_clang7.3_10.11.dmg3 C9 _8 H& L3 I8 E
houdini-16.0.557-win64-vc14.exe  y+ t+ m8 H7 i+ |0 @( u
houdini-qt4-16.0.557-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
8 A: T( V6 f+ |* qhoudini-qt4-16.0.557-macosx_x86_64_clang7.3_10.11.dmg
3 O" r2 I+ D% Z8 m9 Dhoudini-qt4-16.0.557-win64-vc14.exe7 a4 W/ o6 _/ k# U# Y6 U; [; D" @
houdini-16.0.600-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
7 ]. p- E% y: T! W( k) P  X4 fhoudini-16.0.600-macosx_x86_64_clang7.3_10.11.dmg3 ^0 ?$ Q0 ]( V9 ]' }
houdini-16.0.600-win64-vc14.exe
' F4 P8 _8 U5 r( X5 f9 Choudini-qt4-16.0.600-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
! Y6 F3 }1 e5 A+ Zhoudini-qt4-16.0.600-macosx_x86_64_clang7.3_10.11.dmg
6 n3 w7 y. N- N& qhoudini-qt4-16.0.600-win64-vc14.exe
( e( ?7 {, C' Uhoudini-16.0.621-macosx_x86_64_clang7.3_10.11.dmg
5 d! r7 k+ c  ~7 j8 k: c4 g& D, phoudini-16.0.621-win64-vc14.exe
& O5 a+ J! m3 {0 x2 I  y; Jhoudini-16.0.633-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
8 [4 b3 t/ O1 Jhoudini-16.0.633-macosx_x86_64_clang7.3_10.11.dmg% i; t0 u. @4 }
houdini-16.0.633-win64-vc14.exe" L8 h3 R  h% Q# m4 x
houdini-qt4-16.0.633-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
- h8 C7 i  O. K- {7 W6 a5 T4 }3 thoudini-qt4-16.0.633-macosx_x86_64_clang7.3_10.11.dmg
5 a0 H8 {5 C3 b1 fhoudini-qt4-16.0.633-win64-vc14.exe6 F* f3 i5 k- K, U
houdini-16.0.671-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
  }7 ]2 O$ H' g  ?houdini-16.0.671-macosx_x86_64_clang7.3_10.11.dmg
6 @+ \) k, J* Ahoudini-16.0.671-win64-vc14.exe" a1 C# P3 v1 r( R3 }
houdini-qt4-16.0.671-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz' m9 q! o! v6 a8 c) u! x
houdini-qt4-16.0.671-macosx_x86_64_clang7.3_10.11.dmg7 W7 S3 s6 ?( b
houdini-qt4-16.0.671-win64-vc14.exe1 ]4 F+ K; H9 s" l  q9 I
houdini-16.0.705-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
# H+ ^6 G) ^2 V$ Z" Q' F) Shoudini-16.0.705-macosx_x86_64_clang7.3_10.11.dmg) |6 @: |( q* k
houdini-16.0.705-win64-vc14.exe
. |) B5 n  [. mhoudini-qt4-16.0.705-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz: G) z" f! \# y7 d
houdini-qt4-16.0.705-macosx_x86_64_clang7.3_10.11.dmg1 x  C7 l8 x9 K3 ?, X  Q' j
houdini-qt4-16.0.705-win64-vc14.exe
, [+ P. Q7 }4 F% X$ X6 _: {houdini-16.0.736-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz, @  i5 W' g8 y
houdini-16.0.736-macosx_x86_64_clang7.3_10.11.dmg' h  t: y2 I- M1 E2 O
houdini-16.0.736-win64-vc14.exe
& D% r- f2 e* o9 m9 ]houdini-qt4-16.0.736-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
' ~* O* E  ?2 n# Whoudini-qt4-16.0.736-macosx_x86_64_clang7.3_10.11.dmg! |: j" B% B( r/ P+ }
houdini-qt4-16.0.736-win64-vc14.exe
! M5 H5 g, v+ w& lhoudini-16.0.763-win64-vc14.exe
3 M( T7 ?7 x& Z1 P0 w/ i; khoudini-16.0.1154-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
- g9 w( S/ q1 _4 Nhoudini-16.0.1154-macosx_x86_64_clang7.3_10.11.dmg
+ \3 \; q4 a' y0 thoudini-16.0.1154-win64-vc14.exe- H, h; E8 ^5 E2 `( ?
houdini-qt4-16.0.1154-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
8 R+ P2 ^1 J: [; r8 vhoudini-qt4-16.0.1154-macosx_x86_64_clang7.3_10.11.dmg( R+ ?& j/ j: n$ Q/ @2 f
houdini-qt4-16.0.1154-win64-vc14.exe
- ~) z, V! o, H! e% [, w8 Khoudini-16.5.268-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz! E# }* \" }5 N- O+ _
houdini-16.5.268-macosx_x86_64_clang8.0_10.12.dmg
$ b' `  k- @, T2 p( y% |  M, vhoudini-16.5.268-win64-vc14.exe" O$ x3 s6 h7 ]/ x1 c
houdini-qt4-16.5.268-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz7 t  A% d- F$ i6 C7 W
houdini-qt4-16.5.268-macosx_x86_64_clang8.0_10.12.dmg
& T% M" b* i' ~0 c9 B8 uhoudini-qt4-16.5.268-win64-vc14.exe
4 Y4 H' p% c* o' T# ~; I! G0 yhoudini-16.5.323-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
* r3 M+ ?/ ]( P8 D8 k, |houdini-16.5.323-macosx_x86_64_clang9.0_10.13.dmg
! u5 m! B" g$ y- D  q; u+ Fhoudini-16.5.323-win64-vc14.exe, w1 l+ x# ]' K$ a% b
houdini-qt4-16.5.323-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
3 t8 F. k5 A0 h+ K* r3 s7 Rhoudini-qt4-16.5.323-macosx_x86_64_clang9.0_10.13.dmg4 K# E& f! J2 T$ j1 R" J6 ^
houdini-qt4-16.5.323-win64-vc14.exe; Q. l7 {# M, n4 q
houdini-16.5.378-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz# l$ \- l( G) b/ A8 x( P: q0 C
houdini-16.5.378-macosx_x86_64_clang9.0_10.13.dmg) J6 R1 j# c+ n. E9 v! w6 M. C- `; J
houdini-16.5.378-win64-vc14.exe  y1 Y2 |: l- y/ \/ X) ?7 }, o
houdini-16.5.405-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
- v: ~; S5 P8 q) U; Ghoudini-16.5.405-macosx_x86_64_clang9.0_10.13.dmg5 I; t2 m4 V% q
houdini-16.5.405-win64-vc14.exe
5 d, [8 t: f$ R1 Xhoudini-16.5.439-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
9 L" B/ V! ^7 O6 Fhoudini-16.5.439-macosx_x86_64_clang9.0_10.13.dmg
( T5 z# R9 p5 p  z8 {( Ehoudini-16.5.439-win64-vc14.exe8 E. ?; I9 e# z1 a2 \) S6 t9 o
houdini-qt4-16.5.378-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
9 a" e% t2 c# f% h- shoudini-qt4-16.5.378-macosx_x86_64_clang9.0_10.13.dmg2 W: b5 i) P( E; Y; U! k
houdini-qt4-16.5.378-win64-vc14.exe
  R# e# f) n0 O3 ?  ?8 ~houdini-qt4-16.5.405-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
; u8 M4 A# l8 e! l4 n( [houdini-qt4-16.5.405-macosx_x86_64_clang9.0_10.13.dmg' s6 g9 n0 n! B3 K, B
houdini-qt4-16.5.405-win64-vc14.exe5 K" R4 T. |8 W8 T7 a# C/ p
houdini-qt4-16.5.439-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
3 a2 e% c& Z4 ?5 N0 ]' Dhoudini-qt4-16.5.439-macosx_x86_64_clang9.0_10.13.dmg
2 H6 \/ h4 T; M* M( ]' |, O! shoudini-qt4-16.5.439-win64-vc14.exe5 V; J, Z! d2 a$ A: I6 Y* w
houdini-16.5.473-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz* a9 Q8 L. o' \) `; ?
houdini-16.5.473-macosx_x86_64_clang9.0_10.13.dmg
7 T$ m  X6 W# C1 t# Ghoudini-16.5.473-win64-vc14.exe  c" S0 z( G9 j. S) j' Y* H
houdini-qt4-16.5.473-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
% D; Z, t, S$ x; A* x( zhoudini-qt4-16.5.473-macosx_x86_64_clang9.0_10.13.dmg
6 Y4 \" Q  Z& [' O( o2 ^7 h+ }# ohoudini-qt4-16.5.473-win64-vc14.exe) W$ L/ I$ e. X) Q+ a* o; E5 g* `1 I
houdini-16.5.496-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz. O( o2 V: Q3 k. R8 N/ u! z
houdini-16.5.496-macosx_x86_64_clang9.0_10.13.dmg, [, ~# y1 F- H
houdini-16.5.496-win64-vc14.exe
; I' p6 f1 ^, b* l$ x/ A3 Fhoudini-16.5.536-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz6 \8 P2 D5 x" E/ [2 _
houdini-16.5.536-macosx_x86_64_clang9.0_10.13.dmg" W! v( w8 k, {2 Q# F% ?: A
houdini-16.5.536-win64-vc14.exe
- y; {, E3 n1 F9 Lhoudini-qt4-16.5.496-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
4 n+ b! b0 M/ Y1 `5 K; t3 D6 Choudini-qt4-16.5.496-macosx_x86_64_clang9.0_10.13.dmg& J8 [' ]& W5 I' q; T/ L
houdini-qt4-16.5.496-win64-vc14.exe
2 K" }2 `( m, p9 m* fhoudini-qt4-16.5.536-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz2 F/ z1 w6 Z# H9 D3 {( E# M
houdini-qt4-16.5.536-macosx_x86_64_clang9.0_10.13.dmg
0 y7 X3 Q2 u, j4 l/ h7 A1 j  ^houdini-qt4-16.5.536-win64-vc14.exe5 e& R8 f+ }5 w4 g# ], h( s
houdini-16.5.571-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz- Z+ k- H* o# L
houdini-16.5.571-macosx_x86_64_clang9.0_10.13.dmg: B! L% `! \; o3 H
houdini-16.5.571-win64-vc14.exe
  r# i0 \# c/ }1 @% S  ]houdini-qt4-16.5.571-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
" Q+ Q, t' F4 y1 n  g- v) w1 Thoudini-qt4-16.5.571-macosx_x86_64_clang9.0_10.13.dmg
5 z4 a/ M1 |5 N% e7 Ghoudini-qt4-16.5.571-win64-vc14.exe$ U' @- ~# V# e0 m" D+ _
houdini-16.5.634-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
/ v' Q3 R: V( q9 b8 ]houdini-16.5.634-macosx_x86_64_clang9.0_10.13.dmg
5 g5 [4 I1 x. f2 N% ~+ ^/ w4 Yhoudini-16.5.634-win64-vc14.exe- ~$ D5 E$ D, |1 _$ X5 x7 b% D
houdini-qt4-16.5.634-linux_x86_64_gcc4.8.tar.gz
' {+ Y* N8 A4 @houdini-qt4-16.5.634-macosx_x86_64_clang9.0_10.13.dmg9 T3 N/ V# A* x* ^8 m3 O
houdini-qt4-16.5.634-win64-vc14.exe" H  t6 v; L2 ^

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 04:37