8 A% N, P. C5 o% tProgram Type: Video-editing
+ _$ _% P$ q  rDeveloper: Sony Creative Software Inc.  B( Y1 M: f! w) W% T
Homepage: www.sonycreativesoftware.com  D/ m7 a1 U: d7 R$ b0 G
Release Date: 12.12.20145 x5 P- W5 J- X. S* Y8 m) W! ]
Interface Language: English
, [# x7 u1 i/ |9 i& X3 ?Platform: Windows XP, Vista,7,8,8.1, b! N" T; f3 {9 M
File Size: 477.26 MB* A0 J2 r  z" m; m! U  b( p! r
/ C1 ]0 z! M+ s) h" D
VEGAS® Movie Studio Platinum as your creative partner, transform your video clips and digital photos into lasting memories. Easy-to-use pro-level editing tools along with flashy titles and effects provide pure inspiration, not just video editing software.6 t7 Z. k6 C1 X5 X

( ?, H  b% F' W& \/ n# a  ]A seriously-creative editing environment
1 r5 ~( g+ L# U4 j" K, zDesigned for fast editing and enhanced creativity, VEGAS® Movie Studio Platinum empowers your creative process with versatile editing tools and an incredibly powerful feature set." T* c3 }9 q1 r
  \- s3 [/ ^; r7 ~
Customize your workflow
( y: x! o  d7 n$ s( `Customize the user interface to match your workflow and maximize your efficiency. Save custom window layouts for specific tasks such as editing, audio recording, and finishing. Custom, personalized workflow layouts make easy video editing possible even with robust, sophisticated tools.
2 Q1 Z( h+ J$ O* N+ r! }9 g& N, l, g1 Z6 g2 p; z+ d% |
Multicam production9 r, t. C* |! a, X
You call the shots! Combine up to four cameras into a single timeline clip event. Switch between four different camera angles with a click of your mouse to create a compelling multicam production. The Video Preview window shows all four camera streams at the same time. You decide which angle to show and when to show it. Switch between the four angles in real time as you watch your movie. Then, make fine timing adjustments, or refine your shot order at any time to perfect your finished product.$ }" `* A8 e) U- x. w; a" _
& g. q2 o1 ]) V2 j( P
Let your projects grow as large as they need to be in order to represent your vision. Add up to 200 audio and 200 video tracks to any project. You now have all the space you need to use the powerful compositing and organizational features including robust picture-in-picture tools, so get as complex as you need to!; E4 U( @: [0 @* e& |

- r& L; p. S  Z& b" `5 a& aA creative way to move from scene to scene
& [9 [1 h1 ?* w6 g% iMove from one scene to the next with a bounce, a shake or a shift in color. These are just a few examples of what makes transitions from NewBlueFX so much fun. Get creative results fast with the built-in presets or tweak any or all of the parameters to create your own new twist on these award-winning video transitions. VEGAS® Movie Studio video editing software and NewBlueFX: a perfect creative partnership.
7 h8 G. Q6 f2 [6 t, I
8 k8 T& G9 h( t5 d- ^' URecover shaky video
! S$ [8 @' @: d1 k+ Z- qOf course, video is all about action! And action means movement that isn't always perfectly steady. Go ahead; mount your camera on your bike, boat, sled, or surfboard and capture every exciting move. Advanced image stabilization, powered by ProDAD’s industry-leading Mercalli V2 video stabilization technology, turns that shaky performance into smooth-flowing video.
) v/ O/ p" f' X) ]* f% k5 H
) b+ N% e3 ?/ l, s. j6 |. {Enhance your colors
" \& s) K3 z% C1 i0 ?* ?Clarify the shadows, enhance the mid tones, set your whites for pure white. The Color Corrector filter provides an easy-to-use three-wheel interface and gives you complete control over your colors, saturation and gain adjustments. Zero in on and tweak one particular color with the Secondary Color Corrector while you leave other colors unchanged. Change that color to a different hue or make it stand out while you transform all the other colors into black and white. Use a wide range of additional color correction filters to make dull video look vibrant or create special color effects.
4 x3 k0 j1 j' p" r( z: cVEGAS Movie Studio 14 Platinum - color correction
  y0 A* J% w1 J% s4 `, o: M" T$ S2 _; t0 r
Enhance your movie with music
. @. F1 C7 K- b" j) y4 D+ QDesigned to be easy for any movie editor to use but with features that the pro musician expects, Music Maker software provides exactly what you need to create a custom music track for your video. Build excitement, add romance, and crank up the emotional factor with music. Create the basic arrangement with loops, add software instruments, add your voice, and then put it all together with professional effects and mastering tools.
# ^) b5 D) R& g6 g) w% dVEGAS Movie Studio 14 Platinum - MAGIX Music Maker3 L; t. D' M# m  G

3 K8 r. G/ o7 b- n$ K; Z7 O/ UAuthor a DVD or a High-Definition Blu-ray Disc
4 p- C3 G5 V# a# ]5 CCreate DVDs and stunning high-definition Blu-ray discs with play buttons, menu navigation controls, surround sound audio, and Hollywood-style titles. Select from over 100 high-resolution wide-screen templates. Add chapter markers to locate specific scenes. Add captions and parental controls. Preview and test all your movies and controls before you burn your disc. A DVD or high-definition Blu-ray disc makes a perfect gift for friends and family.
) y( h1 ?: z4 X; f+ R+ e, S- @" C9 k( a. e! [( e& F2 V1 [
HIGHLIGHTS
- Z, T" n2 D! ^1 H3 @Easy to use Drag-and-Drop editing workflow
  b7 Q# g* [7 ^+ A+ lMulticam editing tools
+ s! R; R7 V5 P9 `# A8 W! eAutomatic slideshow creation
, q& w$ v- e$ ASupport for High Definition and 4K video
' t. `+ P& ~0 V% j9 y, MFrame-accurate preview editing with hover scrub technology* Q2 i$ s0 r, P; O0 `0 t# A" z; h
Support for High DPI monitors
8 Y0 j7 b4 b: F4 [* k* j7 d% bAVC/MP4 format support for optimum streaming
( r* x' `- m9 [0 H7 o, L' aPicture-in-picture creation tools
( A  w! G/ ?7 r! X- c; g
0 c9 I+ o2 [- Z: k: p% @& sNEW FEATURES AT A GLANCE:" E1 q; @; m+ _& X
A fun place to create
6 g  B" ~2 h7 z% |. oA fresh new look enhances the movie editing experience and makes it easy to get up and running right away. The modern user interface puts all the tools you need right at your fingertips. It's never been easier to gather and organize your media, craft your story, enhance those special moments and share it all with family and friends. Version 14 builds upon the drag-and-drop editing style VEGAS® Movie Studio is famous for. Impressive new features and improvements streamline the editing process and make this powerful movie editor easier to use than ever before. Just pick the media, place it into your timeline, and play your masterpiece!
# {% X  F" K3 a, i, m: c- n; ~( n! y; ?9 [( G+ `$ b
Get social with your video
2 i' b6 u: f6 X/ z0 H) m  i; NOnce you’ve finished your video it’s easy to share it with friends and family through social media. Use the simple wizard to upload your movie to Facebook, YouTube, or Vimeo. In fact, why not upload to all three? VEGAS® Movie Studio automatically delivers your video in the best format for the destination you choose. Go ahead; share your masterpiece with the world!! Y' i5 k4 X( M* r* e
" L) p$ c1 {, G% B" a
Enhance the mood/ n8 O3 Z, @" D, [
The new Vignette effect adds a timeless, classic look to your video. Create a border with a soft fade into the background that adds a touch of romance and mystery. The perfect effect for a special occasion like a wedding, anniversary, or holiday moment.
( V5 n9 v+ ~$ P; \, C1 L
  [$ ]) _# ?/ K% I3 sSupport for new 4K monitors
7 m9 C: U9 |1 Q8 ^2 iVEGAS® Movie Studio looks great on any screen. Whether you’re working on an HD or new Hi DPI monitor, version 14 automatically adjusts to your screen resolution. So, go ahead and work on your older HD monitor, or take advantage of all the beautiful resolution your new 4K monitor has to offer. Either way, VEGAS® Movie Studio is video editing software that was designed to work seamlessly with you.
9 B- B: u" \# q( |$ H- _6 P/ d8 u$ O
Music Maker
6 ]" t3 N& T5 ?. q' Y$ t2 v# ?* ?Make your own customized soundtracks and music the easy way with Music Maker. Combine premade sounds, loops or vocals to create your own sound. This music software for beginners is packed full of great ideas for your music productions. It includes a multitude of helpful tools that not only make it easier to create new music, but also find new inspiration.* W9 q6 E2 d- A# \2 U% N
* o$ L0 u: \2 l5 i, m; e
Multicam Production' d0 q# _, h9 a
You call the shots! Combine up to four cameras into a single timeline clip event. Switch between four different camera angles with a click of your mouse to create a compelling multicam production. The video preview window shows all four camera streams at the same time. You decide which angle to show and when to show it. Switch between the four angles in real time as you watch your movie. Then, make fine adjustments, or switch to a different shot at any time to perfect your finished product.8 f, k+ |+ m7 W

/ I- N3 Z; `( n: UTrimmer window hover scrub
! o4 G9 b$ G2 J7 d2 G6 z7 \+ yScrub across the Trimmer window with your mouse to quickly find the perfect frame in your video clip. The video preview adjusts to how fast or slow you scrub so you can easily search through the video and find the perfect place to start and end the clip and select the portion of the media between them. Then, just click and drag the best part of the clip to the timeline for frame-accurate placement and smooth, easy video editing.* F: ]' v8 E! m6 m
VEGAS Movie Studio 14 - Trimmer window hover scrub
) C  y  M' Z' L* m0 `* G0 F$ V- f5 Q' R4 u- r
Improved RAM Preview6 Q; K7 @+ D; U) r. E
Quickly preview a complicated edit or video special effect at full frame rate with Dynamic RAM preview. VEGAS® Movie Studio automatically detects how much RAM your computer has and adjusts how the RAM is used during regular playback or during a RAM preview. This gives a great playback experience in either mode.# I: ]8 @( F) v& N+ ]+ \) c4 }6 X
& x' K! }5 j! d' g; l- j
A creative way to move from scene to scene
4 Q4 V1 e7 X; k2 f. RMove from one scene to the next with a bounce, a shake or a shift in color. These are just a few examples of what makes the included transitions from NewBlueFX so much fun. Get creative results fast with the built-in presets or tweak any or all of the parameters to create your own new twist on these award-winning video transitions.
( h! c7 [2 K$ \) N) p$ U
) u  [, @( s: t  v' \% XCustom music, a perfect fit for your video# h' W# X% J+ C
Sonicfire® Pro 6 from SmartSound® is the fastest way to automatically create a customized music track that fits perfectly with your video. Whether it's happy, sad, suspenseful, intense or calm, bring emotion to your video and set the perfect mood with completely royalty-free music.
; n2 o, G6 J$ G- A8 h7 \
( M  N  ^- P5 \& D8 b4 [) p! FHi-resolution 2D and 3D titles with NewBlueFX Titler Pro Express& ^  k  M/ t3 v) L
Introduce your story with dazzling 2D or even 3D titles. Built-in templates get you up and running quickly with professional-level results. Design your own custom titles to save as a template for use in your next project. Eye-catching titles from NewBlueFX set your videos apart from the crowd.
4 \0 G6 @4 e! B% F' q. J4 {7 g; H+ v2 l0 z* o- i
New video effects from NewBlueFX5 a; b4 C/ t6 F. E& s8 J1 G% r
NewBlueFX is famous for providing fantastic tools to enhance video. A little spice always makes things better and these effects are just what you’re looking for. Create a layered look with the Drop Shadow effect. To multiply the action, create several versions of the same scene with the Tile effect. Creativity and fun; that’s what the filters found in NewBlueFX VEGAS® Movie Studio 14 Suite Complete are all about.0 q/ b4 S  R# D; M' M
5 L4 h6 l3 [2 n, X
HitFilm Toolkit Pack
: M# w; J6 ^  x" i- R" F, r- uThis collection of amazing video filters and effects takes VEGAS® Movie Studio to the next level of video editing software. A proven creative powerhouse in the world of video production tools, HitFilm delivers an amazing set of effects and filters to help you wow your audience. Animated lasers, complex color gradients, intense light rays, convincing lightning strikes, blurs, tints, and more; all just a few clicks away. Get started. Get creative!4 M0 \$ d1 L% _2 t! U2 G1 x* a5 w
7 L- U* h! W  W( Y3 m; O
What‘s New Feature:
. ~. q9 h/ a2 ]6 p7 Q) t5 f# UPick it. Place it. Perfect it.; ]4 l7 h2 a8 G! h! ~$ m; J. [3 i
Already famous for its easy drag-and-drop timeline editing, the organic workflow in version 14 builds on the VEGAS® Movie Studio legacy. Pick the file you want to work with, drag it to the timeline and place it in the perfect spot. Quickly trim, edit, and rearrange clips or instantly create fades with simple mouse moves. Finally, a movie editor that makes it a breeze to shape your video footage into a masterpiece.
& s, F+ ~7 Y( p) Q. P# X
& W. q. ?# n* TThe art of the fade3 T& p: x1 @0 s. X1 ~6 x" x& l
Adjust clip event corners to smoothly fade video and audio in or out. Overlap clip events to create a soft transition between scenes. You control the speed and length of the fade intuitively, without any complicated dialog boxes. The real-time preview gives you instant feedback, and you can even adjust fades and transitions as the movie plays to make sure it's exactly right ensuring easy video editing.
  \, h, C; T, b5 D1 n* A- F5 M" j- ~* p/ [' F, O
Recover shaky video
  Y; @$ |1 C: x: F. ~  P5 q3 nOf course, video is all about action! And action means movement that isn't always perfectly steady. Go ahead; attach your camera onto your bike, boat, sled, or surfboard and capture every exciting move. Advanced image stabilization, powered by proDAD’s industry-leading Mercalli V2 technology, turns that shaky performance into smooth-flowing video.
, z$ y' s' i2 x& F  s- i- b9 s- I4 Z& u: I% B6 Q9 z9 n
Add some spice: q: x, i" C# R) e
Take your video to the next level with tons of built-in video effects that can be customized anyway you want. Make your video sharper, softer, brighter, or darker. Make it glow or swirl. Make it subtle or wild and crazy. Change and morph the effects over time with effects automation. Save your favorite effects settings as presets to use in all your projects. You have complete control.8 a5 d* Q% I, U' G' o: z4 T  e
VEGAS Movie Studio 14 - built-in video effects7 H. g8 R3 x; Y; |: m
- a& g$ o% ~' m/ K8 U& J
Turn your still photos into a movie/ K# R1 O) n* L5 R" z% u! L6 n
Turn your still pictures into a movie with the powerful slideshow wizard. Pick your favorite photos and your favorite transition and let VEGAS® Movie Studio 14 do the rest. Add effects, music, and narration. It's the perfect way to share all your favorite photographs.
5 D7 `8 v  K1 d& r0 v
, m8 e8 k  z: }7 vEnhance your movie with music0 O! U! a/ S* t0 \0 V6 h
Build excitement, add romance, and crank up the emotional factor with music. Nothing enhances the emotion like music. The included Music Maker software provides exactly what you need to create your own custom soundtrack for your video. Build up a track with loops, add software instruments, add your voice, then put it all together with professional effects and mastering tools.
# X% q1 a; K# ^. X. E0 U8 T
" A, m2 v: E" K+ D; o& ?) CPro-level tools. % w8 M# p2 Q; B9 n
Now that you’re ready for serious fun with serious video editing power, discover endless creative options with pro-level tools and features in easy-to-use video editing software. Tools that keep your movie elements in sync and streamline your editing process. Edit in real time as the project plays back. Deliver pristine audio. Arrange and save different workspace layouts. Organize your video, audio, pictures, and music. Watch full-screen playback on your secondary monitor. Refine and match colors. The possibilities are endless!8 O* A8 |# ]. l% q/ H

8 f8 v3 j' M/ g0 n, d' N9 {+ c6 vAuthor a DVD or a high-definition Blu-ray disc
1 Z/ U7 k: c8 d- E' b' YCreate DVDs and stunning high-definition Blu-ray discs with play buttons, menu navigation controls, surround sound audio, and Hollywood-style titles. Select from over 100 high-resolution wide-screen templates. Add chapter markers to locate specific scenes. Add captions and parental controls. Preview and test all your movies and controls before you burn your disc. A DVD or high-definition Blu-ray disc makes a perfect gift for friends and family.# w0 |+ A. y2 m/ h
0 R1 x/ Y: R. P. k
Enhance your colors
6 U' I$ w7 }5 q7 s: {/ FClarify the shadows, enhance the mid tones, and set your whites to pure white. The Color Corrector filter provides an easy-to-use three-wheel interface and gives you complete control over your colors, saturation and gain adjustments. Zero in on and tweak one particular color with the Secondary Color Corrector while you leave other colors unchanged. Change that color to a different hue or make it stand out while turning all the other colors into black and white. Use Color Correction filters to make dull video look vibrant or create special color effects.* k0 n3 ?! I3 z" }6 I% N

3 q9 R/ y; ~. i) ]# SExpand the possibilities with OpenFX8 {  r6 J0 _8 H" m6 d! u
VEGAS® Movie Studio 14 Platinum includes tons of video filters and effects, but it doesn’t stop there. OpenFX compatibility enables you to expand your creativity with additional video effects and titling tools from plug-in partners such as NewBlueFX, proDAD, BorisFX, and many more. Imagine the possibilities!
, d6 y+ t* Z- r6 A/ C- x- _! g
! W& d/ q5 b1 b5 U" E8 F1 NNewBlueFX transitions complete the set/ C- q; F* {. v/ s9 y8 P/ V7 }
NewBlueFX VEGAS® Movie Studio 14 Platinum Complete provides exciting new ways to move from scene to scene. Use the Shake, Shredder, 3D Bouncing Frames, Roll, RGB shift, or Scanner transitions to turn a simple jump cut into an exciting new experience. Get up and running quickly with the built-in presets or customize and animate to your heart's content.# L7 \2 r9 S9 o& e5 H2 A2 E

2 X2 T* F' ^- sAutomatically create the perfect score for your video
5 P# S' u8 E) ]. CSmartSound® Sonicfire® Pro 6 provides the fastest way to customize music so that it works perfectly for your videos. Match the exact length, mood and tempo. Use your own music or pick from the tracks on the included Strata Series Core Ultimate collection. This collection contains a themed three-track orchestral suite; inspirational tracks with a modernist edge, happy upbeat music, a rave rhythm-guitar jam perfect for high activity, a live vocal indie-rock song that could be a chart-topper, and more. 10 great tracks, and all royalty fee.& w) ^+ t# ]  ?
1 y. Q( s: V' \$ {8 W
Get creative with 9 powerful effects from NewBlueFX) {; S: d: J/ F" _7 P* d  U9 }
Take a dull scene and make it stunning with this spectacular collection of video effects from NewBlueFX. Simulate camera movements to imitate a jittery hand-held camera with Active Camera. Convert your footage into dynamic backgrounds with Background Generator and use them as a base for compositing. Create an animated picture in picture including outline, drop shadow, and motion blur with Flying Picture-in-Picture. Get that classic in-camera home movie look with Viewfinder. And this is just a small sample of the creative tools that are included in this video editing software!. N* h' w$ [: O2 A4 X  p

* u& {; a' E1 @" P- [& T' P! t! GCreate beautiful titles fast
$ K* {7 D$ l/ h8 K2 K4 JIntroduce your story with dazzling 2D or even 3D titles. Built-in templates get you up and running quickly with professional-level results. Design your own custom titles to save as a template for use in your next project. Eye-catching titles from NewBlueFX set your videos apart from the crowd.
  K2 i3 |) o% G' M/ _) l* j
; f1 g7 r8 R" J* F- X2 NHitFilm Toolkit Pack% G, _/ b5 b& }' h" X: U
HitFilm, the experts for effects and compositing tools, serve up the Toolkit Pack to fuel your creativity. Obscure faces or other objects in your video for that witness-protection look. Spice up your productions with animated lasers, intense light rays, realistic lightning strikes and more. This package supercharges VEGAS® Movie Studio video editing software and takes your productions to new heights. Step up to the world special effects to rival Hollywood.; C- x8 C1 z  \/ ^5 o5 `
( a9 n3 p. U! J  ?
Supported formats; g* b  K* H0 f  l( U9 x
Import:AAC, AA3, AVI, BMP, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, OGG, PCA, SND, W64, WAV, WMA, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WDP, CDA, SFA8 f" M# Q" r. b( @, S! u
Export:AVC/AAC, AVI, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, MOV, AVCHD, RM, MVC, XAVC S, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, LPEC, MP3, OGG, PCA, W64, WAV, WMA, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, WDP, WMPhoto, DDS, DPX, EXR
  W. L) o. H+ p
, w# E  M0 a3 L: kVEGAS Movie Studio 14 Update (build 127 & build 148)
9 B, A& _) u5 C! XThe Resample options once again properly appear in the video event properties [Platinum only]
( G! o5 `- A" B& m& L4 TThe text for active take information shown on timeline events is now much easier to read
! \: ~+ b1 s/ `5 i, x: }# @The D keyboard shortcut once again properly cycles through edit tools+ B- k' s( T8 Q/ w4 w, [# g) y  Q

5 V& g  ?) l! n  j( I# l5 n! yVEGAS Movie Studio 14 Platinum build 122 & basic build 114, {! F) R' v& j$ B8 p' s- f
Files with 5.1 audio now open properly again in the timeline& Y: ?* F+ {! k% {
The Event Video Resampling options once again properly function
( h# E7 b# B5 J- z% AThe ability to use presets has been restored to the Track Motion window
# a# g- A; q& ]* ?" P4 LCustom rendering presets that were created in previous versions no longer contain corrupted audio when used in version 14# ^) O$ Q" |% A3 S
Using "DVD with Menus" option now properly detects DVD Architect when that application is installed8 j9 e7 f+ q8 |, L
The Render and Cancel buttons are no longer hidden in any case under windows high DPI settings
$ y+ W; b8 H* |( k3 w) xPlug-in chain boxes once again have a graphically obvious connection linking them together to make it easier to understand their relationships in the chain5 }# a; B" B  Z+ I, H4 a+ {: E+ E
Upload to Vimeo functionality no longer fails when uploading to a Vimeo Plus account2 I( `, n7 G' O2 h3 R- L% l
Tags typed into the metadata dialog prior to uploading to Vimeo now properly appear when the upload is complete, S/ J* [& y& a2 w
Improved the appearance of the horizontal splitter in the Window Docking area so it is easier to identify
+ V2 ]- i5 A; D  y9 K3 nImproved our handling of AVCHD (and other) files to more effectively handle situations where just reading a small section of file is not enough to identify the media handler, so that such instances no longer crash the application; H) l/ W5 m: N0 D( P0 c" u
The audio track header context menu options Use vertical meters and Show output meters now work properly- ?  K& R$ ?! S3 ]$ [# R. o
Improved grouping behaviors in some cases where groups where not properly created or eliminated
6 y% T$ x* O/ \3 b9 NThe Customize Template button in the Render As dialog box is now active only when it is functional for the chosen render format. C- l" v" [3 u* j
Rendering to Blu-ray with Sony AVC/MVC templates works properly again* u( ?. I" j4 T, o3 o! v* }3 e
Improved the behavior of Newsfeed notifications to better serve the end-user
8 B& h/ a- W4 W& J
- {, g, M) o+ |
; H* }1 D% ?; O6 b* A  u7 P+ Y6 [: U; V, l' a% U& i# B

! m' p2 g+ Y  e+ ^: g6 T% r: f8 W/ h" I- Q6 F
System requirements; Y# o. t! e9 F, P* ^6 E' x
Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10( O  t4 W7 P4 z. Z; Q! ]
2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
( L4 ?. K, B; c# P2 |1.25 GB hard-disk space for program installation$ Z6 P) P- n$ R. X
2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)- n# j. a5 T/ N. a+ I
USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
0 k5 {7 x% X7 H& x' n6 o512 MB GPU memory3 {8 x4 }; b% O
Supported NVIDIA®, AMD® or Intel® GPU
1 v( F/ P; k7 mWindows-compatible sound card
$ O; C  Z, e: L% C! h0 XDVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
. h' F1 r) U: r8 S; gSupported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)# t( p, d! T+ @+ ^& A+ d' C6 W( D
Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only). p# }4 y: s1 \/ W8 z
Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)  r5 Q0 p' z  U/ J$ N
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)3 S+ z% d7 m5 S" e1 \

" k8 O1 h+ S  m% K' G+ B7 \/ n. v! h- _

, T: t9 W% L0 N$ A6 W5 V1 u4 e5 g& k

+ u& P7 }$ R% m0 K0 tDownload:  ]5 K" D; E: _: e! g9 \& |
MAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio v14.0.0.87.exe
9 O2 d# U2 k" f* H- C# qMAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio v14.0.0.114.exe
8 N# ?# |9 b: t: d' T5 |+ p+ A3 D8 [MAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio v14.0.0.127.exe
# l6 y- A5 ~) \6 n/ F! IMAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum v14.0.0.105.exe4 {8 f: m6 e1 N( A3 w5 C4 s
MAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum v14.0.0.122.exe
& S( {0 n1 F; h! b  X% eMAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum v14.0.0.148.exe" x. g2 l* h0 n6 y3 ~
0 C' r' N4 M% ]. H& _
http://downloads.sharewareonsale.com/files/SharewareOnSale_Giveaway_VEGAS_Movie_Studio_14.exe
$ ~+ B/ I- b- j( f1 Y* g$ P' g3 |( j9 u. }
http://dl-nl04.magix.net//2017/VEGASMovieStudio14/update/VEGAS_Movie_Studio_14.0.0.127_INT_Retail_x64_KA2.exe/ h2 a( m5 `& A2 a7 X1 b9 ~1 ~0 P
http://dl-nl04.magix.net//2017/VEGASMovieStudio14/VEGAS_Movie_Studio_14.0.0.114_Trial.exe
  Z3 M8 L; V% E. A  p; F: Z; G
: O, W5 N+ d* O3 ^0 M0 ]http://dl-nl04.magix.net//2017/VEGASMovieStudio14/update/VEGAS_Movie_Studio_14.0.0.148_Platinum_INT_Retail_x64_KA2.exe
( k7 h) c6 L# nhttp://dl-nl04.magix.net//2017/VEGASMovieStudio14/VEGAS_Movie_Studio_14.0.0.122_Platinum_Trial.exe
, R4 z' \. z/ m: Q6 z1 U
! X& V& J( o$ j2 ~3 ~

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 00:13