x
Program Name: CyberLink MediaEspresso Deluxe v7.5.8617.61825
3 h7 M: K9 g& a* ~3 yRelease Date: 2016-09-120 R0 ~0 U: y! l
Homepage: www.cyberlink.com/products/mediaespresso/features_en_US.html
. }( F9 |% Q) {: q: u0 Q0 UInterface Language: Multilingual
# R4 _( i8 m+ v7 c$ T! _/ P' tPlatform: WinALL, d4 F( `. m  J3 c8 M
File Size: 156.32 MB
" q4 c( a' J$ Y9 ^1 `: b1 Q9 q5 v9 W1 V  a. Y6 }' b: L
MediaEspresso - universal and fast media converter allows you to quickly prepare the selected video clip to view on any common devices. Suffice it to import it into the desired video app and select the device on which it is played.
; G, f" f4 C$ s0 S5 [1 g$ Z5 M! O' W7 C! k( Q/ |  e3 o
Have you ever wondered why it seems be so difficult to move videos, photos and music from your PC to your mobile phones, tablets and media players? MediaEspresso is designed to not only make transferring your files super-easy and unbelievably fast, but it also cleans up the pixels and lighting of your photos and videos as it transfers them, resulting in better quality viewing on your mobile devices. - |) {6 `( `# s: t/ s/ p3 v) ^" ~" m3 K

7 p% ]9 [0 K9 U% _! I# z& {5 cFeatures:
# Q) b$ u6 S, f2 s9 O" T& a" q- MediaEspresso - the fastest video converter of all available on the modern consumer market   ~* e3 \& T4 ?5 }# q* {
- The program has support for a wide range of popular media formats, including MKV, RM / RMVB, FLV, DivX, MOV (H.264), WMV, MPEG- 2, m2T, TiVo, MP4 and many others.
9 e0 n& j: X/ J1 {3 U% N" d( t- MediaEspresso will allow users with minimal technical knowledge to prepare an interesting video or audio file to be played on one of the most popular mobile devices.   X" X7 \8 }/ `% l
- A list of supported devices includes smartphones Apple iPhones and Google Android, portable players and iPods iPad, gaming console Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 and many other devices.
% I' P; S4 n' w" {8 L- Converting data into the desired format is performed automatically, without pre-settings.5 h) O' b9 q7 S$ b3 n- i8 H
- Ultra-fast Batch and multi-threaded environment for converting media files in various formats.
6 E0 H* U  O, d2 y" a8 ~; B- Intellectual definition multimedia device is connected using the Device Manager. 4 k, J# P! u6 O# Q, K3 U  l
- Direct synchronization of different multimedia devices:.. IPhone, iPad, PSP , etc. + b: }2 x) j  C- r
- Immediate improvement of the quality of video technology TrueTheater.
0 y: n( e" T! M4 ?) ?* [" m- Support for more file formats - video, photo and music files. " R+ A4 `3 T* q* c) O+ l) a3 V
- Optimized for processors Intel Core i3, i5, and i7, NVIDIA CUDA, and ATI Stream for best performance. : S4 Z& i% i: [7 E0 R+ X
- Publication of multimedia servers Facebook, Youtube and output devices on ITunes. " R: r& z7 r( t% U, |) K
- More than 160 profiles of mobile devices, including the latest models of Apple, Samsung, HTC and Acer.4 O5 K7 F: m% X9 _5 p2 Z# m% L
- MediaEspresso automatically detects the model of your mobile device connected to the PC, and selects the appropriate hardware profile, without requiring the user to configure the settings manually. 3 }/ V$ f2 Q1 U! ?& T1 w- F( g
- Support for new Intel processors (including the Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition, i5 and i3), as well as NVIDIA CUDA technology and ATI Stream, which significantly improves the performance of operations for converting video. " V2 p  E0 s5 x; S
- support mechanisms for batch files, automatic completion of the application.
. d  v$ V5 L# _- Support the set of technologies TrueTheater Technology, enabling improved image quality in the process of conversion. ; K- @2 X# {+ I
TrueTheater Lighting provides realistic color reproduction and the technology TrueTheater Denoise responsible for the removal of image defects and ensures that no unwanted artifacts.% u, f  J; [; J$ l, p) T

* q6 J* x/ u  q3 OWhat's New in CyberLink MediaEspresso 7:
/ r( x( Q* Z) e" Q( ]8 R7 WProfiles for over 160 mobile and media devices
" k1 N, v' N8 ^+ a# uMediaEspresso stores profile information for an ever-growing list of popular mobile phones and tablets from Apple, Samsung, HTC, Acer and many more. And it's not just mobile devices—you can also use MediaEspresso to convert videos, photos and music for media players including the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 game consoles.
/ B2 @" s+ ~8 P8 J( z! E& r& ~8 S) {- r0 G6 r
Smart Detect — a plug 'n' play experience, V: o/ d3 ?% N$ w, ~
MediaEspresso's Smart Detect technology means you don't have to remember confusing file formats and resolutions. As soon as you connect your device to your PC, Smart Detect recognizes it and sets the optimal output formats and resolutions for converted media, ensuring you always enjoy your videos, photos and music in the best possible quality.
6 Y) l2 y/ M& z4 C1 [
  v3 n8 P1 P. y6 k% iConvert Videos, Photos and Music
5 r  B% ?% u& O) p8 O+ O; u% L- cWith support for all popular media formats you can convert your entertainment files so that you're not limited to enjoying them on only one device. You can even rip and convert the audio from video files.
2 D* P/ I. `9 @. y; a  [( {3 `
7 R2 M" W4 F3 u, m) K$ x! q/ R0 YHigh Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC)
3 W2 V0 e, i0 I( _) D9 f- V# PThis next-gen advanced video format is designed for higher quality entertainment and more efficient delivery. You can enjoy super-high pixel fidelity on videos that only take up half the drive space! With MediaEspresso you can convert older format videos to H.265 to create more hard drive space, or convert downloaded H.265 movies to formats supported by your mobile devices so you can enjoy them as you travel.
, e( e1 l3 ?7 s: ?
- j0 R& W+ j7 b+ U- aUp to 11x Faster Than Other Converters; c9 L4 i2 g! ]9 n
When it comes to conversion speed, nothing is faster than MediaEspresso. MediaEspresso takes advantage of breakthrough hardware acceleration built into the latest Intel® Core™ processors along with graphics cards from AMD® and NVIDIA® to enable media conversion in only a fraction of the time taken by other converters.% x% D5 l2 v# n4 o* ~, g( j! N! v7 n

0 R& s) l  w* D. y, U! uHEVC Encoding: Save Space, Improve Quality
, P8 Y1 r' W7 q3 w. s  mHEVC (H.265) is designed to utilize substantially less bandwidth thanks to advanced encoding techniques and a more sophisticated encode/decode model, which makes it great for both storing and sharing video. Convert your H.264 videos to H.265 to save space on your hard-drive and improve the image quality.8 y6 e' F. U9 c

# k! _  ^8 F* S  j8 xOptimized for the Latest Hardware: Intel, AMD and NVIDIA3 W* J1 }* x% Z0 g: _7 {' H, o
Utlilization of Intel® Quick Sync Video and hyperthreading technology enables MediaEspresso to improve overall performance including encoding, previewing and simultaneous conversion of multiple video file formats. MediaEspresso also supports the latest NVIDIA® CUDA™, AMD ® Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) and Fusion E-series & C-series2 g0 e" T( I. ]

! O& L( f% ?) F+ P8 `Batch Conversion: Encoding Multiple Files At Once
! A: k0 S8 t  x, I9 vCut down on your conversion time by processing large batches of files at once. MediaEspresso lets you select several files, or even entire folders then convert them all at once to a common format configuration. Quick, easy and accurate.
* _9 u7 T3 {0 G# c+ K0 |2 x  g( P) E; X) h# Y9 P  }! q' i
Desktop Gadget
- T0 S& c, G; _- q" m# WThe Desktop Gadget is just another way that MediaEspresso has tried to make the conversion process easy, convenient and fast. If you're often converting videos, the gadget can be tucked away to the edge of your screen. All you have to do to convert any media is simply drag and drop it into the gadget window. MediaEspresso takes care of the rest) Y5 r& |$ @$ e, J( j% g: q( o" T
# K% S: T. ~, |* K0 X6 D
Direct Upload to Facebook and YouTube9 t- i0 e9 c. c7 G/ k7 |$ S. g5 t% [
Not all image and video formats are supported on social platforms—often, you'll need to convert the files from your camera first. So, with the increasing number of photos and videos being uploaded to Facebook and YouTube these days, you can save yourself a lot of time by uploading directly from MediaEspresso.
: Y; X0 J' G" h; i! }1 Q: p4 O
TrueTheater® Technology
7 T# g4 |3 p) p7 N4 R! XCyberLink's award-winning TrueTheater® enhancements are now available in MediaEspresso, letting you enjoy improved image quality in your converted videos. There's no extra waiting — MediaEspresso enhances as it converts.
! T! E# O/ H" @2 q
& g  `1 A' Y7 ?1 W- {9 \Import Format Support: ' A- M) ^$ R. y- W+ ^$ o
Video: MKV (H.264/H.265), FLV (H.264), AVI, MPEG, MPEG-2, MOV (H.264), WMV, MP4 (H.264/H.265), DVR-MS, TS (H.264), MPG, ASF, M2T (H.264/H.265), M2TS (H.264/H.265), MTS (H.264/H.265), DV-AVI, TiVo, VOB, VRO, MOD, DAT, TOD, WTV (single channel)
3 C0 p2 A/ c! [; EPhoto: BMP, JPEG, PNG8 W! {$ W. C6 i9 p& D
Audio: WAV, FLAC, WMA, MP3, M4A (AAC / ALAC), Videos with Dolby Digital 5.1 audio soundtracks* x. h3 j: E, O

) p4 }/ f, x" M, mExport Format Support:
0 t  r2 u; O1 |+ y+ B* v  oVideo: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MPEG-4 (AVC-H.264), MPEG-4 (HEVC-H.265), WMV, DivX. l1 H" G# i3 P" q, A  v$ S& m/ g8 Z" _
Photo: JPEG, PNG: u5 K5 A& z: S7 W2 o$ v, H* A
Audio: WMA, MP3, M4A& e3 E& ]* m3 v2 k
* S% P2 ~# P; t1 K7 I/ F6 S
Minimum System Requirements:; s# E) b, K% {1 z
- Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (Service Pack 3)
$ F: {2 N+ @, ]4 P6 F- DirectX 9 or above
; D, a# y, Q, [6 S' [  `( _- Processor (CPU): Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz CPU with HyperThreading, or equivalent AMD processor and above! j) Q% o1 |  L# l7 J
- Screen Resolution: 800x600, 16-bit color or above) v" V8 F& q. y
- Memory: 1 GB required (2 GB or above recommended)2 ~$ V6 \8 h) T; R
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB required
" A. g& J/ r. _4 B8 |+ K) n- Graphics Card (GPU): Intel 945 GM or later, `! @" a8 q! a. K1 g4 @

0 x" `8 _0 b! p% C% J
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
+ [, `( _% K7 G/ Q

5 e4 f: x( A' U# s6 f
( D" u, Q. v6 I+ i( c# R/ Y
  o- G. L8 a% j) H4 C  t
$ _8 g% v. Y9 N, X  aDownload:% X1 U1 p+ Y  A8 V* ^6 w
CyberLink MediaEspresso Deluxe v7.0.5417.54129.exe
# ?- W( [% L7 {8 J# lCyberLink MediaEspresso Deluxe v7.0.5420.54130.exe
9 }, c# W/ T* S2 F" K- yCyberLink MediaEspresso Deluxe v7.0.6423.58133.exe$ |* `+ F; K, u# S" T
CyberLink MediaEspresso Deluxe v7.0.6618.58727.exe# c) I* c+ Z; e
CyberLink MediaEspresso Deluxe v7.0.6909.59349.exe
/ H. |0 `  B( P" e1 I: q/ s4 DCyberLink MediaEspresso Deluxe v7.5.7521.60439.exe
6 y0 X/ o) v8 Q9 D: ?5 I5 qCyberLink MediaEspresso Deluxe v7.5.8022.61105.exe
9 s& T/ z; J  T0 F; d: @# `CyberLink MediaEspresso Deluxe v7.5.8617.61825.exe
0 Z! D! o& a2 KCyberLink MediaEspresso Deluxe v7.5.10422.exe: u. |+ Z6 Z; |- Q9 t! ]" u
OR2 b& b0 O3 l* w, H
CyberLink MediaEspresso Deluxe v7.0.5417.54129.exe1 C' ?* O9 _" v! ~2 F0 S. F8 ^4 W
CyberLink MediaEspresso Deluxe v7.0.5420.54130.exe
6 \" w9 q/ ?- dCyberLink MediaEspresso Deluxe v7.0.6423.58133.exe
, q. g1 ^/ U, _) kCyberLink MediaEspresso Deluxe v7.0.6909.59349.exe/ \  T9 W+ }  _% b8 o
CyberLink MediaEspresso Deluxe v7.5.7521.60439.exe
7 e/ f- a6 \& Z) Q1 C7 V: LCyberLink MediaEspresso Deluxe v7.5.8022.61105.exe
/ I2 b/ T. \* u$ wCyberLink MediaEspresso Deluxe v7.5.8617.61825.exe
" H7 ~, ?. \( s- y' YCyberLink MediaEspresso Deluxe v7.0.6618.58727.exe
7 r3 m% O* v/ I0 T

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 23:28