后期资源网

找回密码
 立即注册

[After Effects] Synthetic Aperture Color Finesse v3.1.10 For After Effects & Premiere Pro

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-1-19 20:58:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Synthetic Aperture Color Finesse v3.1.10 for After Effects & Premiere Pro1 z% D: e. C' r$ T, n& r0 M
Program Type: Video editing plugins( \+ p; \0 b- m, c: j: u. x
Release Date: December 13, 2016: L+ u% d/ N4 q+ ?1 A& ~
Homepage: www.synthetic-ap.com/products/cf/index.html2 v2 [  @) b& L' W8 h
Language: English 3 ^5 B! C9 V9 _9 w7 \3 Q* X
Requirements: Win32/Win64, Premiere Pro/ k$ E" z! ?7 R  e, Z* Y! G
File Size: 11.6 MB
* _5 ^5 V0 W0 k: X, f6 ]0 {# S8 O; k& R$ F. H; a* x
Color Finesse 3 gives you the high-end color correction and enhancement tools you need as a plug-in for your favorite applications—including Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro CS5 and later (including CC 2015).9 ]) L+ D) y& f5 U' V. _

: t3 n5 Y: l/ O3 t3 eColor Finesse 3 Feature Highlights:- \* r/ _/ ~& q, e: L5 T: q
Flexible Controls - Control the gain, gamma, pedestal, hue and saturation of your images. Work in HSL, RGB, CMY, or YCbCr color spaces. Control the overall image, or work with individual color channels. Flexibility is the key to getting just the look you want, and flexibility is what Color Finesse offers with its myriad controls and tools. Individually adjustable color channel curves (both RGB and HSL) let you define exactly how color levels will be processed. Levels control determine input and output black, white, and gray points.6 f- `/ ]. j& E' k; C8 @

3 t& O# |9 P+ ^3 S5 Z0 YSecondary Color Correction - Want to change the color of a scarf or punch up a bland gray sky? Color Finesse's six-channel secondary color corrector allows you to isolate up to six separate colors which can be adjusted for hue, saturation, and hue offset. Each of the six channels defines a color range based on up to four color samples with settable luma and chroma tolerance, and a range softness control, allowing you to easily isolate colors without harsh edges.
# l- b5 [  C1 p, \! k, }% l
' D- S" o* B+ P2 S) `: I5 y3 TSingle Button Color Correction - Color Finesse 3's Auto-Color and Auto-Exposure buttons give one-click access to your color correction starting point, eliminating color casts, improper white balance, and establishing your black and white points.
5 |7 |; W/ D$ |( j+ o  e2 h8 L/ u, Q4 q7 w
Automated Color Matching - Need to match the color in one frame to a color in another frame? Color Finesse provides single-button color matching to provide natural-looking color matches without fiddling.
3 V5 Y# U  \4 f
- n* l8 D# [% G$ k) cSmart Color Limiting and Soft-Clip - Color Finesse's 32-bit floating-point color space allows you to make radical changes in color and luma levels without clipping, but before final output you'll need to bring things back into range. Color Finesse provides accurate luma soft-clipping, as well as color limiting to meet broadcast standards.
) C# I, w, ^0 \' e$ M) T( f& H1 C* z  `3 m% |2 ^
Grading Suite Tools - WFM/VS DisplaysColor Finesse provides the monitoring tools you would expect to find in a grading suite, including waveform monitor, vectorscope, histograms, and correction curve displays. Displays are available individually or in a convenient combination display.
, G) f2 [$ u3 p' @- ]; y7 v" F3 ?$ ?+ ^3 b
Plug-in User Interface - The plug-in user interface gives you access to the most commonly used correction controls directly in the host application. Available controls include HSL and RGB corrections, the hue offset wheels, curves, the auto-correction buttons, and the broadcast limiter.( z- X; w- R2 U9 ?  j- [
You don't need to invoke the full Color Finesse UI just to make simple changes, although it's always there when you want it.% O  g: f& B/ ~3 ^% c4 f2 i

0 X' ]% F8 J8 K/ T* p, F: C5 PHigh-Performance Correction - Color correction is important, but no one has all day to wait for it. That's why Color Finesse is optimized for use on multi-processor systems, and takes full advantage of the SSE instructions on Intel processor systems.
6 d8 u0 G; t% k" p. v; jAnd as a software color corrector, Color Finesse 3 doesn't require a specific video card, specific type of slot, or limit you to workstation-style systems with multiple monitors. Use Color Finesse on a laptop, on a desktop system, or anything else you'd like.4 x5 F3 F4 H/ v( j$ f! d9 y6 m
% R% F+ Y$ G4 j, W
Preview and Reference Options - While making your color corrections, Color Finesse previews your results with options for split-screen wipes to easily compare before-and-after images. The split can be done at any angle to make it easy to compare the part of the image that matters to you.* H% c4 F% ^* t5 _3 c; s1 Y1 I
A reference gallery of images make it easy to compare frames from different scenes to accomplish color matching.
) v$ o$ r$ R4 c9 aPreviews can be directed to a second computer monitor for full size previews, or sent to an external video monitor via a video output device, including Blackmagic Design, AJA Kona (Mac only), and nVidia Quadro SDI (Windows only).
* F+ ?; j4 p7 K( C" o$ r) F6 T
# e* X5 s% j. Z/ c1 w( oHistory Update:4 d1 {$ K8 l1 F
July 19, 2016
" z) a  j9 T7 w/ jFixed a crashing issue when using the Simplified UI within Premiere Pro (Mac/Win).6 }4 H8 [) ^  L7 |$ ~; h# d7 t
Fixed a cosmetic issue with the buttons within the Simplified UI within Premiere Pro (Mac/Win).
: Y% ]9 {5 }5 J+ b) f3 p' VFixed a possible crashing issue when attempting to select a video preview device which as been disconnected (Mac).
0 X) ?" U6 W. T0 SInstallers updated to support Adobe CC 2015.3 (Mac/Win).. P# K- W9 @& N. ?" R; M
  p0 _; G7 J: O" P4 J3 t
8 September 20155 v0 C( ^( I/ _) |1 ~) r* d
Color Finesse 3.0.14 Update Release Notes" h7 b4 u( {# L( K: n; g: Y
- Fixed issue where the full UI could not be launched if more than one adjustment layer had Color Finesse applied
+ P' C5 r. k6 {0 w: v, Y2 ?6 _% ~! D' \$ G
(Mac/Win).( e, ]- X1 z2 l& K, f' t- m* X
- Expressions affecting Color Finesse parameters were not always updating the Color Finesse controls (Mac/Win).
$ \/ \& W0 a! g% f- Right-click contextual menus for the hue wheels and curves within the Simplified UI were not displaying in the 8 h: o0 ~; y6 P6 G2 m

! |" N% M* w4 T1 f3 |! xcorrect location (Mac).! i; O3 {$ P* U, l+ N% |6 F
- Installers updated to support Adobe CC 2015 (Mac/Win).4 `& y9 I; V4 ]9 Q! f& c8 {: ?7 T1 H/ G3 `
- Fixed issue with presets not loading into Gallery (Mac).
& o5 u  N  n" D: E3 j- Fix issue that was causing Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite) to de-schedule Color Finesse, causing hang of both the Color + j6 E8 ~$ o3 z4 {: c" H: {) U0 G6 P

* M8 i/ a0 Z  k: X8 f. t0 r+ jFinesse UI and After Effects (Mac).) j6 h" v( T3 g+ g4 v
- Ensure that reference images can be saved, even if the default folder (My Documents) is missing (Win).6 M7 P3 I" f5 ?/ ], K& }, {" R$ ~
3 i! Y2 C' [; G+ L7 Q2 |
18 June 20144 w5 D) ]' S, P0 L* z
Synthetic Aperture’s Color Finesse 3.0.10 Update Now Available% w3 ]) b( V: M/ v7 T9 Q
- When in trial/unregistered mode, flag watermarked frames to avoid disk cache pollution (Mac/Win).
6 S) i8 J. _3 a1 B; l! |: w- Ensure that user presets can be saved, even if the default folder (My Documents) is missing (Win).# S" s1 I1 {. w5 X7 Q+ h
- Installers updated to support Adobe CC 2014 (Mac/Win).
9 c, s& r# R% Y* f6 r' q9 u+ k8 r% ?' C. {' Z" {, Q
5 February 2013) X0 f- Y6 T. G) |. z7 x
Synthetic Aperture’s Color Finesse 3.0.8 Update Now Available$ [9 F( h5 u3 S
- Correct small memory leak in plug-in and UI (Mac).
* t) Q6 C# c6 Q- Correct Gallery issue under Windows 8 where Gallery was always disabled (Win).
3 v- x% i7 Q4 o/ i0 n9 s+ S- Correct UI logo display issue under Premiere CS5.5 and later. (Mac/Win).  K" z* m9 g% s- j7 Z+ V
- Make error messages more helpful when wrong version of plug-in is installed (Mac/Win).  Y) W& u" G# Z6 R2 C

; s' Q* h" i0 p& ]0 j20 February 20124 i+ P, y4 N2 S! i: p
Synthetic Aperture’s Color Finesse 3.0.7 Update Now Available8 v: _% w9 W+ A7 T( V
- HSL curves settings were not being restored properly when loading a saved settings file. (Win).+ z' r7 S, ~% k4 U; `- y+ ~5 c
- Make cursor change within Simplified Interface curves to make it easier to select end points (Mac).
7 l0 X- q$ x9 t5 f: K# Y- Remove ability to delete first and last curve points in the Simplified Interface curves to match Windows behavior (Mac).4 n1 }& S( v& E* e
- Fix a problem where upgrading the LE version when no version of Color Finesse had been previously installed caused a crash when entering registration information (Mac).8 p8 k/ n: C; {9 J
- Removed Rapid Preview button from Reference panes. It is not supposed to function there and caused confusion (Mac/Win).
0 e  T' `3 F: {$ S( D5 ~8 E  O$ B$ l7 d7 @
31 October 20119 K, V  U# D: b  g
Synthetic Aperture’s Color Finesse 3.0.5 Update Now Available
+ b( c2 W; `: x) L- HSL curves settings were not being restored properly when loading a saved settings file. (Win).
4 e7 f& ^# s! H( X6 y- Make cursor change within Simplified Interface curves to make it easier to select end points (Mac).) ?( ^& H, p- K- w3 A& D* r5 \" R
- Remove ability to delete first and last curve points in the Simplified Interface curves to match Windows behavior (Mac).
$ @0 R3 c0 y: l! m, `- Fix a problem where upgrading the LE version when no version of Color Finesse had been previously installed caused a crash when entering registration information (Mac).
4 E7 J2 v3 O+ I/ X( t- Removed Rapid Preview button from Reference panes. It is not supposed to function there and caused confusion (Mac/Win)., [, r' |+ z3 A+ d& A/ S% g' D

! x# O' j8 C8 Z6 u. ?2 May 2011
" S* ]7 G- j7 ]; j" V# oSynthetic Aperture’s Color Finesse 3.0.4 Update Now Available4 j) f/ t+ X' }0 y. K: A
- Added compatibility with Adobe CS5.5 products, including After Effects and Premiere Pro.3 M) ~" [8 B  u: P
- Resolved issue with alpha handling in Premiere Pro with certain footage formats (Mac/Win)., S1 Y  ]7 t7 ^3 K' s
- Fixed problem with certain screen shapes causing control layout problems (Win).4 T5 [# y1 W) R

# F: L( @9 x, f2 X9 `( z& p15 December 20106 @- k) L! A( X. r" F8 b8 C
Synthetic Aperture’s Color Finesse 3.0.3 Update Released% a. s# j0 m8 |: z# y
- Adobe Media Encoder would report "Wrong flavor of Color Finesse installed" on some Windows systems.& Z, t4 Y- L8 @6 {5 `. e- P' b! i4 V
- Adobe Media Encoder would in some cases use extreme amounts of memory, causing swapping and terrible performance on both Mac and Win.2 v; v$ ~2 V2 P: B/ n! K
- Adobe Premiere Pro would sometimes report "Unable to allocate frame buffer" even when there was plenty of memory.
% N9 J1 g1 M1 n0 m- Apple Final Cut Pro would report "Unable to allocate frame buffer" at random intervals, sometimes followed by a crash.; n1 k' h3 t$ E4 H6 R+ N% R2 O
- The Vibrance control in the Simplified UI didn't always update the display, although it did render properly.
5 b0 F1 }$ L  ?) ?8 ?$ O- Fixed an issue so you can now properly save a Reference Image from the full UI on the Mac.
" m% K( W1 H5 _% I" O% e9 j3 N/ o& F6 w
3 December 2010( q4 Y$ p* L) w. e* S' p
Synthetic Aperture Now Shipping Test Gear 2.5
' q# @% O+ ^0 I" F1 I- Synthetic Aperture announced today that Test Gear™ 2.5, a new version of their test instrument plug-in for Adobe® # j1 H; L+ |  o. F& n: a
- After Effects® is now available for immediate purchase. New features include 64-bit support for Adobe After Effects CS5.
- m0 Y. g' y& @. L# h& o* v* z) i4 f
  Z6 t1 @; y. }% Y! z9 |; V23 August 20105 \0 v- i- f0 v! ~/ p* [
Synthetic Aperture Begins Shipping Color Finesse 3.04 H  v: z- ~1 |2 Y8 F5 U
Today Synthetic Aperture announced that they have commenced shipping Color Finesse® 3, a new version of their color correction plug-in for Adobe® After Effects® and Apple Final Cut Pro®. New features include 64-bit support for Adobe CS5 and a new FxPlug for Final Cut Pro.
: ^) K7 C8 T7 H3 y" M- f! x( m0 I% H# M
7 April 20104 y+ H( i3 |! C; Y( A
Synthetic Aperture Announces Color Finesse 3.02 i0 J) ~( N0 w% ?
Today Synthetic Aperture announced Color Finesse® 3.0, a new version of their color correction plug-in for Adobe® After Effects® and Apple Final Cut Pro®. + |' j8 B, E! c* O' d( ]
$ a+ B9 |, k) `/ O2 Q+ l& v3 `
15 March 2010' j  a. V+ [# X+ ~
Synthetic Aperture’s Color Finesse 2.1.12 Update Released
- b. y/ K; n- e2 }; i5 J5 i# pSynthetic Aperture today released a general maintenance update to Color Finesse® 2, improving compatibility with Windows 7 and resolving additional issues. Licensed users of Color Finesse 2.1.x may update at no charge./ G3 Y/ ?8 t7 D% H: t
" I+ X( w  U: J/ H/ u8 T7 |
28 September 2009
0 g! K: |, W6 C6 }3 f; zSynthetic Aperture’s Color Finesse 2.1.11 Adds Support for Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)& f- V# |: p$ [5 ?8 K# r2 z
Synthetic Aperture today released an update to Color Finesse® 2, its award-winning color correction software, which adds support for Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard). It also adds support for Premiere Pro CS4 under Mac OS X, and works around an issue with QuickTime for Windows 7.6.4. Licensed users of Color Finesse 2.1.x may update at no charge.+ c2 ]/ G: a6 p
1 i3 x( L0 q, \+ r8 b' E  c/ b
30 June 2008
9 F0 U5 z. R' C6 PSynthetic Aperture Now Shipping Test Gear 2.0 for Adobe After Effects CS31 n. o& s9 L3 P
Today Synthetic Aperture announced that they have commenced shipping Test Gear™ 2.0, a new version of their video and audio monitoring software specifically designed for Adobe® After Effects® CS3. Test Gear's full collection of waveform monitor, vectorscope, and other diagnostic displays are now fully integrated into After Effects CS3's user interface. Version 2.0 also adds Universal Binary support for Intel-based Macintosh systems.) I# M3 Y5 r% {& P

$ Q9 ]+ O* J: G  X7 ~7 April 2008
& d. t) Y5 Y2 q% k* n1 zSynthetic Aperture Announces Test Gear 2.0 for Adobe After Effects CS31 j7 F; E3 ~  _* M. a6 r
Today Synthetic Aperture announced Test Gear™ 2.0, a new version of their video and audio monitoring software specifically designed for Adobe® After Effects® CS3. Test Gear's full collection of waveform monitor, vectorscope, and other diagnostic displays are now fully integrated into After Effects CS3's user interface. Version 2.0 also adds Universal Binary support for Intel-based Macintosh systems.$ q  k7 h( O2 ]: A1 j; R
3 `8 j$ t3 Y3 J" g, P! K- r
7 April 20085 P, B) F$ M7 h8 J* W
Synthetic Aperture's Color Finesse Now Supports ASC CDL Color Information Interchange with Gamma & Density's 3cP On-Set Color System% L4 o9 V! o% R8 Q- U: z, f
Today Synthetic Aperture and Gamma & Density Co. announced that Color Finesse® and the on-set Cinematographers’ Color Correction Program (3cP™) now support the American Society of Cinematographers Color Decision List (ASC CDL), an industry standard for cross-platform exchange of color correction data.
$ `4 O- i+ y# z, |( S( s+ [; g$ {/ \
! U+ A8 @0 r7 f" z% d7 ]( m4 L3 i25 October 2007
* U) P9 E0 Z8 zSynthetic Aperture’s Color Finesse 2.1.7 Adds Support for Vista 64, nVidia Quadro SDI Video Card
6 d: Z% d) D, ]% tSynthetic Aperture today released an update to Color Finesse® 2, its color correction software, which adds support for Microsoft Windows Vista 64. It also adds previewing support via the nVidia Quadro SDI video card, and updates its support of the ASC CDL to version 1.01 of that specification. Licensed users of Color Finesse 2.1.x may update at no charge.0 b' A0 x+ f+ P  X( N
: P+ X5 n* U: A7 w0 D
13 December 2006' V1 M  D* C0 A( C0 `
Synthetic Aperture’s Color Finesse 2.1.4 Adds Universal Macintosh Support* X$ r( G) s2 |- I) P/ E$ a
Synthetic Aperture today began shipping an update to Color Finesse® 2, its color correction software, which adds native Intel processor support to the Macintosh version. Both the standalone application and the plug-in for Apple Final Cut Pro™ 5.1.2 are now Universal applications, taking full advantage of the native computing power of both Intel- and PowerPC-based Macintosh systems. For more information, refer to the press release.
$ k! h/ i. q! p8 Q* [3 u' V
5 f: T0 \1 O% n9 v6 l19 June 2006
5 \- k8 A( }6 l& z" L; zSynthetic Aperture Releases Test Gear 1.1
) B7 K8 O0 t& J0 n6 [# n; GSynthetic Aperture today announced Test Gear™ 1.1, a new update to their test and measurement plug-in for Adobe After Effects. The new version adds compatibility with After Effects 7.0 as well as new functions in Test Gear’s waveform and vectorscope displays. Test Gear 1.1 is available for immediate shipment.: u0 ?: p* h# D3 r- s/ [

1 `3 A/ [# B2 G! l' `19 April 2006
, y& ~2 n! r9 A0 m4 C: @Synthetic Aperture Now Shipping Color Finesse 2.1
6 r9 k- j% t9 ?Synthetic Aperture today announced Color Finesse® 2.1, the latest version of their plug-in and standalone color correction software. Also announced is the Colorociter™ CS-1 Colorist’s Workstation. For more information, refer to the press releases for the Color Finesse 2.1 HD+ standalone application, the Color Finesse 2.1 PI plug-in, and the
  N3 l* W  C, a1 n! J+ z2 y: P& j. h: `; J4 O
Colorociter CS-1.
. ~0 M  f9 ~7 U  ~0 L* ]# i; M3 E" \7 R4 w* j8 G
21 April 2005
+ D) A  B( ^4 r, KColor Finesse 2.0 Wins “STAR” Award from Editors of TV Technology Magazine
' d3 ?/ _) a) X1 k: cColor Finesse 2.0 is the recipient of the 2005 STAR (Superior Technology Award Recipient) Award given by the editorial staff of TV Technology magazine at the NAB 2005 convention. For more information, see the press release.% G; O0 y9 O$ L, X# h1 S% o5 ~! }- s

$ U( Y, y$ Z- w+ T( F18 April 2005$ f" E* e: G  ~4 G* I
Synthetic Aperture Announces Color Finesse 2.0 at NAB 2005
3 U7 U8 C0 e! QSynthetic Aperture announced Color Finesse 2.0 at the NAB 2005 convention in Las Vegas. New features include a hardware control surface featuring the familiar colorist’s trackballs, a standalone version, and the ability to read XML project files generated by Final Cut Pro.
# Z; q3 H+ r3 j$ F  Z" a, O. T5 T; E5 B  _+ {$ \4 K* y
14 June 2004
4 F2 K! i& B( ]' B8 D1 fSynthetic Aperture Now Shipping Color Finesse 1.5 for Windows and Mac OS X: a8 z2 R& y, `9 ~+ c+ ]' ~" }
Synthetic Aperture today announced Color Finesse™ 1.5, a new upgrade to their color correction software. The new version supports the latest versions of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Discreet Combustion, and Boris Red. Additionally, when combined with Profound Effects Elastic Gasket, Color Finesse 1.5 also supports Avid editing systems including Xpress and Media Composer models./ d# B8 }' n# t: B, U8 E6 A

: \) B+ \& u& j9 S3 s20 February 2004
% `# b  r* d( K! X. S# Z8 W8 JSynthetic Aperture Releases Color Finesse 1.1.1 Update for Enhanced Final Cut Pro Compatibility
; E* G8 v3 k+ f" KSynthetic Aperture today made available Color Finesse 1.1.1, an update to the Mac OS X and Windows versions of their color correction plug-in. This update accomodates changes made in Apple Final Cut Pro 4.1.1 and later, as well as minor performance enhancements.0 o3 g8 k8 D- A
1 h& D) L3 F: ]+ f
10 October 2003/ y  G# y' ]8 j+ N7 W7 w
Synthetic Aperture Now Shipping Color Finesse 1.1 for Windows and Macintosh; Z/ [3 H; U; O! g
Synthetic Aperture today announced Color Finesse 1.1, a new upgrade to their color correction plug-in for Adobe After Effects which is now available for Windows XP and 2000, in addition to Macintosh OS X and OS 9.
( L; m- e9 k, D7 u+ z0 s) ~
* q2 K1 D; x- j* ~8 x20 August 2003; Q* i7 o9 x4 _) W* g4 Y- f
Synthetic Aperture's Echo Fire Adds Support for AJA Io# R* c; ~' d2 U+ D! Z& Z8 |
Echo Fire version 2.1.4 adds support for the AJA Io uncompressed audio/video FireWire capture device from AJA Video Systems, Inc.. `( v  H5 X  \; Q

0 E8 ~8 k; ^  A) v0 {0 Z  O) S14 August 2003. }0 D( T7 P( ]/ L: l5 M- G$ R
Synthetic Aperture Now Shipping Test Gear Plug-in for Adobe After Effects& F8 @# o6 a! ^% {0 @4 c9 m
Test Gear, a new plug-in for Adobe After Effects, provides a variety of visual and audio test instruments for use by motion graphics artists.- i6 t; j, ]9 ?# x4 M8 O! A

4 Z2 p+ x, C7 _0 a3 J7 |( x, V8 July 2003( k1 k  {. s5 w/ m6 w
Synthetic Aperture Announces Color Finesse 1.1 for Windows& m: u, ]; y0 x* I, k
Color Finesse 1.1 will support both Windows and Macintosh systems.
8 Q+ O  e8 a2 E& n0 T4 j+ ?
, M2 ]- F& M6 H+ M# A# U- p5 December 20026 w8 g# }( C9 o; L
Color Finesse 1.0.6 Adds Support for Echo Fire 2.1 for Mac OS X" D% Y; C7 j2 W9 f' P
Color Finesse 1.0.6 adds support for Echo Fire 2.1 video previewing under Mac OS X 10.2.
% M5 ]$ W) N$ }3 K$ N/ a9 O% i( j8 Q
18 November 2002
& i: G9 V7 `5 U& sEcho Fire 2.1 Adds Mac OS X Support and More
$ I7 T7 c: K! }+ \: R* W0 OEcho Fire 2.1, adds support for Mac OS X 10.2, clipboard previews, timecode overlays, new waveform monitor options, and more.
3 \0 C* e7 Y  I" T& s+ Q( a% R: q, v4 M* r
4 October 2002" u+ A6 R; `( y8 Z$ x6 b. Y1 y
HiQual 1.1 Adds Native OS X Support; j/ ]! b5 @/ Z$ h
HiQual 1.1, our free utility for setting the "high quality" flag in DV QuickTime movies, has been updated to run natively under any MacOS, 8.6 to 10.2.7 x) E. k  O7 c

+ E2 p& r! {3 d6 D' }12 August 2002
: i; e  b& i4 o$ \Echo Fire 2.1 for Windows Adds Windows Support for Video Previews! W9 G' T7 }. V5 `% N) Y8 I2 G' B
Echo Fire 2.1 for Windows brings realtime video previewing for After Effects and Photoshop to Windows 2000 and XP." t+ B4 L7 D! v, q0 W# ]

3 c' _' _6 [2 z2 q' J4 February 2002
/ a! T7 h* q( p8 M$ tColor Finesse Update Adds Mac OS X Support
6 A- u! S: L6 g  H4 VColor Finesse 1.0.3 adds support for Adobe After Effects 5.5 in Mac OS X native mode. This update also makes Color Finesse compatible with CarbonLib 1.5 in Mac OS 9.x and Classic modes.
8 v' m7 B: H# a3 A' K% `6 F9 l* B
6 o0 f2 C( \# k* L10 December 2001
7 N; Z9 c9 X6 a, K6 `1 WColor Finesse 1.0 Now Shipping
; }- I! \( \5 P; mColor Finesse 1.0 -- our new advanced color corrector for Adobe After Effects and Apple Final Cut Pro -- is now shipping./ E: c  D$ z" m, O

& j& L7 e1 @* T1 k, u9 October 20017 Z4 F% E3 }0 c4 l9 ^& f. E  ?! o
New Synthetic Aperture User Forum Opens# L# m$ W2 C. B, E/ a. k
Our new User Forum is now open, providing a place for users of our products to swap experiences and tips. The forum is provided in association with Creative Cow.& S) T: ]7 C2 y1 o+ f
* y& \5 E) |! {1 t; _+ r% G
27 August 2001
1 q3 h6 w7 a+ U# v# R% zColor Finesse Previewed at After Effects West Conference
' \$ C$ e) O, q& N" eColor Finesse, our advanced telecine-style color correction tool for Adobe After Effects, was previewed in the Synthetic Aperture booth at After Effects West.
/ Y0 @+ F/ N3 h- [0 b5 z! }4 d5 O/ E) T. L6 ^
21 May 2001
' j; J7 [" o7 ^0 u5 S/ eEcho Fire 2.0 Now Shipping1 n* O& v# ]7 `" z& [
Echo Fire 2.0 is now shipping, with support for Adobe After Effects 5.0, FireWire routing, and new scaling options.
. X1 G" }( j5 q6 z; z
3 _" m& b% ^$ x6 V10 April 2001
; G( |9 F% w6 Y  L2 y; d8 XEcho Fire 2.0 Announced
  u/ ]. A! o; \Echo Fire 2.0 adds support for Adobe After Effects 5.0, plus FireWire routing.  N5 U9 E" w- e0 j& X* Y

0 u6 ?/ {; b; I2 J  n" {24 July 2000, v6 g, }9 g- O/ b
Echo Fire Adds More Video Output Options2 y" x6 ]( s& T, i1 Y6 [# V
Echo Fire has added support for the Digital Voodoo D1 Desktop uncompressed SDI video card, joining support for Apple DV FireWire, Media 100, Aurora Video Systems Igniter and Fuse, Digital Origin DV FireWire, and Pinnacle Systems Targa 1000 and 2000.3 c4 V; }3 A7 o

/ h5 k7 L5 }+ I5 u' T15 June 2000
& O1 N3 ~+ U, kEcho Fire 1.1 Now Shipping/ e  @* ?9 n- @, g* G% @
Echo Fire brings enahnced digital video previewing Adobe After Effects and Photoshop, including realtime video previews and support for additional video cards.
  r; N( D/ ?, P; J) N9 j% z& ?
% C6 H$ {8 M  S; ~# Z9 @27 January 2000  O% M+ J: o/ d1 f
Echo Fire Video Previewing for FireWire Now Available" J/ [7 j" [# _( y0 ?* E* X+ Z
Echo Fire brings accurate digital video previewing via FireWire to Adobe After Effects and Photoshop.. Z. Q( M- V( z. j0 D  i9 L

& k2 u! R9 c# a9 r7 m3 f30 August 1999: q- j& w' P( L) J& m0 K/ Q5 y
Video Finesse 2.0 For Adobe Premiere Now Available8 |. R* G6 ^0 ^* i/ p9 B& K5 b
The latest version of Video Finesse features expandable displays, two new filters, and plenty of other enhancements.
& p3 A4 ~" k; G/ t
3 u( S% d6 `2 c' o+ E17 August 1999
/ f5 w; Y7 d1 C" v' G8 hTest Pattern Maker Available for Free Download; ~# v! i3 {# v
Test Pattern Maker our utility for creating video and audio test patterns is now available for free download.2 x4 }' o0 r4 W
" p6 O* y4 n6 i% V. Z* t4 V% z
4 January 1999. D* j6 j" Y  G9 ]; d) o
Video Finesse 1.0 for Windows Released
8 ~( I# [  ]4 t/ |1 nThe Windows 9x/NT compatible version of Video Finesse, our plug-in filter collection for Adobe Premiere, is now shipping.2 j9 X+ j/ e$ J! f* l

J# c8 f1 x. Z2 v. z- q1 June 1998
/ H- R! A) _6 a, ]/ I: [Video Finesse 1.0 Released4 P/ L/ p' S8 \( H. J) H' H# Z& q
Video Finesse, our plug-in filter collection for Adobe Premiere, is now available for immediate download and purchase.: P/ D# M4 [: V, h( |2 j7 H& p7 Z

6 x3 c8 u& Y9 f3 o3 R9 ~7 n* FColor Finesse 3 System Requirements
8 c( J7 V8 c$ H* x6 B& C• Windows:, U1 X4 _4 s( {/ V, u5 S
- Intel Pentium 4 or later.0 H2 k( H3 W' w9 `6 I4 [
- Windows XP 32/64, Vista 32/64, or Windows 7 32/64.- A! i* T/ y+ _
- 1024x768 (or larger) display./ G- V" p' X, n. P" s
- QuickTime 7.0 or later.
# J( s1 y9 r$ O' U4 U0 rCompatible host application for Color Finesse PI Plug-in:
' L$ n" j- Q8 I6 h- Adobe After Effects 7.0/CS3/CS4/CS5/CS5.5/CS6/CC/CC 2014/CC 2015/CC 2015.5/CC 2017/CC 20187 t* N2 M/ }, ?+ T/ B
- Premiere Pro 2.0/CS3/CS4/CS5/CS5.5/CS6/CC/CC 2014
* Q8 I' i( N% S* t/ A# [Compatible host application for Color Finesse LE Plug-in:
7 |0 w& |% n3 s4 E& k& B6 r9 K5 Q- Adobe After Effects 7.0/CS3/CS4/CS5/CS5.5/CS6/CC/CC 2014/CC 2015/CC 2015.5/CC 2017/CC 2018
# l) C. t. ~; q3 X1 Z& u  \+ r
5 E8 i# }7 V+ I& _• Macintosh:
% i) X4 W+ N% n& d! r0 L- Intel-based, or Power-PC G4- or G5-based, Macintosh system.
* ?2 u3 F* a# V- Mac OS X 10.4.x (Tiger), 10.5.x (Leopard), or 10.6.x (Snow Leopard).  r- R3 f" r5 {5 [
- 1024x768 (or larger) display.
( J; o% n4 S3 @; `6 c- QuickTime 7.0 or later.: H& y& x8 \% \5 o) b
Compatible host application for Color Finesse PI Plug-in:8 C, H0 T4 i4 |; [
- Adobe After Effects 7.0/CS3/CS4/CS5/CS5.5/CS6/CC/CC 2014) \0 _1 I4 c+ ~$ t. \, E
- Premiere Pro CS4/CS5/CS5.5/CS6/CC/CC 2014
/ c0 G+ E4 A8 o# Z- Apple Final Cut Pro 6.0/7.0, or2 Z: A& s  v+ x% _2 v: `5 Q: K+ W
- Apple Motion 4.08 A: |' Z' J+ w4 Q1 `% R
Compatible host application for Color Finesse LE Plug-in:
; j; S! C$ @% M; a5 W- Adobe After Effects 7.0/CS3/CS4/CS5/CS5.5/CS6/CC/CC 2014& ]# E2 D' H8 a( B
) c  E/ W4 c$ Y, h1 |
Serail:+ P) z% Q! x+ H9 z
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
& k$ _; \; Q5 K5 X* @# L

& d, f  {; b# A6 e# E5 E6 n
6 u5 o* n0 m. x7 ]# A8 V# D3 O
$ H. A4 ]' ?- nDownload:# n3 Z" h6 ?* {' J: o; ?
Color Finesse 1.1.0 Installer for AE and PrPro.exe. R7 p' Y' I4 w5 H6 t
Color Finesse 1.5.1 Installer for AE and PrPro.exe
, U+ b1 X" y9 ?! J+ W& SColor Finesse 1.5.2 Installer for AE and PrPro.exe% [5 f! o1 w+ y4 }
Color Finesse 1.5.3 Installer for AE and PrPro.exe
1 G. o7 g5 V: ZColor Finesse 1.5.4 Installer for AE and PrPro.exe
# ~! i& ?( j) x0 vColor Finesse 1.5.6 Installer for AE.exe3 N+ q4 p" |3 t6 @
Color Finesse 2.1.10 Install for AE and PrPro.exe
1 l5 d% X; w. Q9 bColor Finesse 2.1.12 LE Installer for AE 65.exe8 z; S2 j: U  B) O0 H
Color Finesse 2.1.12 LE Installer for AE 70.exe
9 F+ A% ^0 I, Y6 P# ?Color Finesse 2.1.12 LE Installer for AE CS3.exe% k# T- D2 L; V# Y
Color Finesse 2.1.12 LE Installer for AE CS4.exe
. ~$ P2 Y5 z5 w6 @0 o. `" EColor Finesse 2.1.12 PI Installer for AE and PrPro.exe
' o% Y) |% `$ X7 {% hColor Finesse 2.1.5 Installer for PrPro.exe$ V; d' z! d/ B1 B) @, a/ `
Color Finesse 2.1.7 Install for AE and PrPro.exe
1 O9 l  S% B  W3 d8 }3 FColor Finesse 3.0.10 CE Installer for PrPro.exe.exe
  I, {% {# o* F$ kColor Finesse 3.0.10 Installer for AE and PrPro.exe, u5 {3 J2 D/ e$ h
Color Finesse 3.0.2 Installer for AE and PrPro.exe! U% m+ I+ O  p" W
Color Finesse 3.0.2Chs Installer for AE and PrPro.exe' s% O5 k8 y0 @# Q% |
Color Finesse 3.0.3 Installer for AE and PrPro.exe
- a, c* v: s1 `3 V% bColor Finesse 3.0.4 Installer for AE and PrPro.exe, w# s9 L  m% h- L5 a& H$ i2 r( x
Color Finesse 3.0.4Chs Installer for AE and PrPro.exe
) f; y  K% O) u1 M! a* v3 k9 S" ]Color Finesse 3.0.7 64bit Patch.exe8 s! O& O2 X: e) a: h- s$ i
Color Finesse 3.0.7 Installer for AE and PrPro.exe# x; c$ [5 W6 s+ H) W
Color Finesse 3.0.8 CE Installer for PrPro.exe.exe) N1 r8 G! i7 o
Color Finesse 3.0.9 Patch for AE.exe/ J$ W  o" [! I5 _( }3 A
Color Finesse Pl 3.0.10 CE.exe
0 ?7 z: `8 N6 x( _* p. o: FColor Finesse 3.0.14 Installer.exe) j3 D' p. k9 X6 U' @$ m! ?
Color Finesse Pl 3.0.14 CE.exe
, Y1 p# i' X6 u/ ?9 N5 c1 nColor Finesse 3.0.15 Installer.exe
  ~4 D4 v: P, S3 G# l& i/ V% `/ ^Color Finesse Pl 3.0.15 CE.exe
0 o5 p% D: n% i2 SSynthetic Aperture Color Finesse Pl 3.1.0 CE.exe! G2 {) `- c. o/ \5 m8 P, H# D
  O9 S+ T' E  T9 \/ u8 |
Web Link:* j1 [9 @, d/ m& O  ?- h5 }
https://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/Color%20Finesse%203.0.10%20PI%20FxPlug.dmg/ @3 w$ y* i, _  |6 q4 }) P0 J
http://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/Color%20Finesse%203.1.0%20Installer.zip
3 x7 F; }# T2 x* r* chttp://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/Color%20Finesse%203.1.0%20LE%20for%20AE%207.0-CS4.dmg
( g7 B# P  L6 V5 y( c  Vhttp://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/Color%20Finesse%203.1.0%20LE.dmg
6 C% g8 `1 l8 U! V: Chttp://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/Color%20Finesse%203.1.0%20Installer.zip
4 u5 H4 C' z' s& h! R' x' G- Khttp://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/Color%20Finesse%203.1.0%20PI.dmg8 y" t: s' A6 O* ^1 D  r
http://fs2.download82.com/software/bbd8ff9dba17080c0c121804efbd61d5/color-finesse/Color%20Finesse%203.0.15%20Installer.exe
# R" ]0 x( h% G: s( shttp://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/Color%20Finesse%203.0.15%20PI.dmg% G3 B' q1 w+ ?" U8 I1 |
http://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/Color%20Finesse%203.0.15%20Installer.zip
- ?0 [% J# o2 L! g, f3 Lhttp://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/Color%20Finesse%203.0.15%20LE.dmg
2 j- ]) x  v9 s% l! w. A5 f( Z6 V* Q( `http://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/Color%20Finesse%203.0.15%20LE%20for%20AE%207.0-CS4.dmg
$ N& |) Q& T3 O" `' f; Shttp://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/Color%20Finesse%203.0.15%20Installer.zip' j, ^5 |7 b; ]
http://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/Color%20Finesse%203.0.14%20PI.dmg
( i" M' f3 D( ^  Fhttp://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/Color%20Finesse%203.0.10%20PI%20FxPlug.dmg0 t% X, y, k5 |7 R3 X( c7 O
http://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/Color%20Finesse%203.0.14%20LE.dmg
5 F$ i) u) r! @http://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/Color%20Finesse%203.0.14%20PI%20for%2010.4-10.5.dmg
: p9 K  n; K- t' k" P8 bhttp://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/Color%20Finesse%203.0.14%20Installer.zip
5 w/ J: v& H/ ^- V* X% p9 jhttp://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/Color%20Finesse%203.0.14%20Installer.zip* b2 p$ o2 g, g
http://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.14%20Installer.zip
; g  b" M, Q3 {1 ~  y4 H( Mhttp://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.14%20PI.dmg
0 r3 u0 ?) a' F/ @0 K9 [4 xhttp://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.14%20LE.dmg
+ O4 T8 O  m/ |3 u' m8 ]" Chttp://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.14%20LE%20for%20AE%207.0-CS4.dmg
6 ~$ T- [7 C" ^2 ghttp://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.10%20Installer.zip2 m# v! g$ t- h8 s0 I
http://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.10%20PI.dmg
9 d7 N' C, e7 T" ihttp://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.10%20LE.dmg
' H" @3 Y+ y  Jhttp://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.10%20LE%20for%20AE%207.0-CS4.dmg% R6 m3 B, V6 {  Z/ Z  E/ \
http://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.8%20Installer.zip, {5 T$ g2 I) K6 s4 ^
http://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.8%20PI.dmg& ^1 _# p" n" w5 e
http://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.8%20LE.dmg- b1 [. n9 M4 U- B5 a+ w
http://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.8%20LE%20for%20AE%207.0-CS4.dmg) F, U% U' f3 c0 ~1 C0 d
http://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.7%20Installer.zip; r7 t. r: Y3 o- j* t) ]
http://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.7%20PI.dmg
2 v, E# q  w# v# qhttp://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.7%20LE.dmg3 z4 v& H  k: ~& ~8 B  s2 {
http://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.7%20LE%20for%20AE%207.0-CS4.dmg0 y, L; r$ m4 [5 G! V8 \5 i
http://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.5%20Installer.zip
% i$ M3 U6 P: S- Q6 W5 f; rhttp://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.5%20PI.dmg
7 s1 N5 H4 F- w7 ]! ~( q7 I" B6 Zhttp://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.5%20LE.dmg
0 S/ |1 K0 v& o& E! r0 Hhttp://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.5%20LE%20for%20AE%207.0-CS4.dmg" T" z* a5 @8 n8 F' A3 k6 P. ]: S% W
http://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.4%20Installer.zip0 Z! [, V; j  b8 G/ t4 x
http://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.4%20PI.dmg
; F% y( c0 T* J: X8 P2 Q. X' yhttp://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.4%20LE.dmg3 d5 X/ F! u+ W5 D1 R
http://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.4%20LE%20for%20AE%207.0-CS4.dmg
) P) x7 Q" T+ [% \http://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.3%20Installer.zip" H, m4 {$ Z0 p( j
http://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.3%20PI.dmg( Q* @! X% ]; S6 X4 p
http://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.3%20LE.dmg5 W* F7 p: H& T7 P. z6 r
http://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Color%20Finesse%203.0.3%20LE%20for%20AE%207.0-CS4.dmg
/ J; t1 ?) w$ phttp://www.synthetic-ap.com/downloads/pf/Colorociter%20Installer.dmg
, ~! B3 N( X# ]& nhttp://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/legacy/Color%20Finesse%202.1.12%20PI%20AE%20Installer.dmg
9 m( \  h: X- Y/ W2 l$ lhttp://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/legacy/Color%20Finesse%202.1.12%20PI%20AE%207%20%26%20CS3%20%26%20CS4%20Installer.dmg
. \7 b* z9 X$ Q; Zhttp://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/legacy/Color%20Finesse%202.1.12%20PI%20FCP%20Universal.dmg
% U- a6 U" R( _1 G) [& Z/ dhttp://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/legacy/Color%20Finesse%202.1.12%20PI%20Installer%20for%20AE%20and%20PrPro.zip
& I6 J$ c! [' r. Q" [0 u6 Hhttp://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/legacy/Color%20Finesse%202.1.12%20LE%20AE%20Installer.dmg
8 T1 {. M3 C( c) Vhttp://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/legacy/Color%20Finesse%202.1.12%20LE%20AE%207%20%26%20CS3%20%26%20CS4%20Installer.dmg2 w) d9 Q4 K5 k0 `
http://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/legacy/Color%20Finesse%202.1.12%20LE%20Installer%20for%20AE%2065.zip
) w( H( Z1 |5 Q+ b# K1 \http://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/legacy/Color%20Finesse%202.1.12%20LE%20Installer%20for%20AE%2070.zip
1 K. n# ]' m4 o+ c1 h6 hhttp://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/legacy/Color%20Finesse%202.1.12%20LE%20Installer%20for%20AE%20CS3.zip
7 f5 U1 \* a! j0 ^' ?http://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/legacy/Color%20Finesse%202.1.12%20LE%20Installer%20for%20AE%20CS4.zip% q8 O: ?# z3 J
http://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/legacy/CF_1.5.7_AE6x_Mac.dmg* A/ K/ k8 L' M7 z( O
http://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/legacy/CF_1.5.7_AE7_Mac.dmg
8 V* X6 D4 R- ]( K. @http://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/legacy/CF_1.5.7_Mac.dmg
5 d/ G/ h/ ~3 Z+ }+ P- _8 y8 o3 W8 Rhttp://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/legacy/CF%201.5.7%20for%20AE%20and%20PrPro.zip8 @3 l/ s  f9 ]" L: n+ g& C: h
http://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/legacy/CF_1.5.7_AE65_Bdl_Mac.dmg4 s% W1 K% [/ y, }) {  L# `9 c! u
http://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/legacy/CF_1.5.7_AE7_Bdl_Mac.dmg
7 I9 ]# I! F! W) F# `! Nhttp://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/legacy/CF%201.5.7%20for%20AE%206.5%20Bundle.zip5 K7 S8 X* z* ~' I# ^; W# C
http://synthetic-ap.com/downloads/legacy/CF%201.5.7%20for%20AE%207.0%20Bundle.zip

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 06:51