, \, {9 `( p  E- o0 N8 Z- j; ?Program Type: 3D) g( X: M1 [7 N% D7 \$ z9 W% q
Developer: Autodesk3 V' f& Y# f& {% L
Homepage: www.autodesk.com* _, U- w) l4 p9 D& V( }! V, z5 \
Release Date: 20.03.2017* j, m9 T$ M! t4 x. }
Interface Language: English
# ?- e4 r! B. t7 [Platform: Windows® 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit) $ [; Y3 u: ]5 u" \
File Size: 3,30 GB- z$ {7 |3 G: T
2 _- b8 [" `$ n+ |8 z
Autodesk 3ds Max - a popular software package for editing three-dimensional graphics and its visualization. 3ds Max is great for creating simple and complex structured three-dimensional objects - animals, people, buildings.
; x3 U  B* z5 y, o6 ?& F4 i! v$ [9 [* g# Z- f. R
The program also allows you to perform a deep simulation of the natural environment, including lighting, water, trees, the wind. 3ds MAX - a real leader among the tools that are used in interior design and architecture.
: |7 q( P3 h. a% s0 {9 N/ E' f  u: L; e
Main features of 3D Studio Max:
0 C2 {2 G/ _4 F5 X• 3D modeling - in Autodesk 3ds Max and Autodesk 3ds Max Design provides the most complete kits for 3D modeling in the industry:
( z* d1 I2 i, {# g7 s• Opportunities for modeling using polygons, splines, and non-uniform rational B-splines (NURBS) can effectively create parametric and organic objects. 8 ~5 b6 e' v& Q& E& j: Y# d
· Graphite Modeling Toolkit, which includes more than 100 tools for modeling using polygons and create a 3D free-form, opens the door for the development of creative thinking. " _5 e) \1 h5 J( N" T4 D  i
· ProOptimizer technology provides high precision control edges and points of the object being modeled. Number of selected objects can be reduced up to 75% without sacrificing detail.
- i0 y2 d. e6 x2 v2 N" M· Tools smoothing polygonal meshes and works with Sabden-surfaces allow thrash out the fine details, and optimize the network for interactive manipulation and rendering.
4 ]4 G7 {3 e- m• Shading and work with textures - a wide choice of means of coloring, blending and configuration layers of textures and simple tracking of objects in a scene: ! n2 r9 D4 A! u! }5 N
• Opportunities for creative work with textures, including the placement of mosaic, flip, decals, blur, applying splines, stretching the UV Texture , eliminating distortion, UV fixation textures export UV-templates, etc.. ; R* X1 N; j) d- Q# I& N
· Slate material editor allows shading to simulate any level of complexity, using the texture extensive library of images, samples mat erialov and procedural textures.
& v1 g; d; O; h· Rendering to texture function allows you to "bake" the parameters of materials and illumination of each object into new texture maps.
0 o% l( k9 e- r( m( U6 h5 ]7 ~• Animation - advanced tools to help you create intelligent, believable characters and carry out high-quality animations:
0 I7 \3 q. d5 ~3 [3 n+ }' f. @· Tools Character Animation (Character Animation Toolkit, CAT), two-legged creatures, and the crowd can effectively carry out procedural animation and rigging. / P! V; b2 }3 o. E
· Skin modifier and CAT Muscle allow for precise and smooth control of skeletal deformation while moving bones. * y7 s4 b2 m1 H" p0 n8 q* b+ @) A
· You can be equipped with sophisticated machinery and non-standard characters skeletons using 3ds Max bones, inverse kinematics modules solve problems (IK) and customizable rigging tools.
5 x! _- O' Y2 E1 [6 i· Combining one- or two-sided communication between the controller allows you to create simplified animation interfaces. 6 m3 R9 z! j% n9 e( p% v
· Objects CAT, Biped and 3ds Max can be animated using layers, which makes working with very dense data capture movement without disrupting the keyframes.
$ _+ b  V6 J$ U2 H2 H5 j• Modeling the dynamics and effects - proven effective tools to help create the dynamics and effects: # ^! O$ Q* L, Y7 M, x
· Built-in cloth simulation module allows you to convert almost any clothes in 3D objects, as well as to create garments from scratch. Then they can make a change and animate.
/ J" r2 l+ v5 o6 r4 S, |· You can apply effects fur and hair, as well as other effects based on strands (eg, grass), and accurately manage their stylization and animation.
4 p- W: y( m' Z) n, a) p7 g( M· You can develop sophisticated event-driven particle effects (eg, water, fire, spray or snow) and control them with expressions, scripts, and direct manipulation.
" D" ~( H- B) w/ e• Rendering - Powerful 3D rendering help you get amazing quality images in less time:
" L# G. h3 [9 o1 O  A· You can make high-quality pre-visualization, animation, and prepare marketing materials, using innovative high-performance renderer Quicksilver. / {$ H" t7 ?. e4 i. ]
· Mental ray® rendering module allows you to quickly set up a photorealistic lighting and custom shaders. 3 T( L( @$ a( w2 \
· Unlimited batch rendering in mental ray can effectively use network resources and perform rendering faster. 0 `  Q! R, O  w
· Reveal ™ system allows you to visualize the individual areas as the viewport, and the frame buffer.
1 t8 w" }0 k3 G2 h- m' S: b
) m6 p3 h* x# Q; X) a8 @8 @Autodesk 3ds Max 2018
  M, `8 F, w3 c6 P% ~4 @) W0 U  c· Simultaneous display of the results of several passages render including images with a wide dynamic range (HDR) of the architectural design and materials, module 3ds Max® Composite. $ [8 B, k. g& [/ M2 p2 g
• Integration of workflow - import data from different sources and the adjusted data transfer Autodesk 3ds Max and Autodesk 3ds Max Design through files, applications, users and workstations:
0 i6 l/ C; ]. U! N4 c9 E7 n/ z1 B· Technology Autodesk® FBX® allows you to share data with the leading 3D applications including Autodesk ® Maya® - program for 3D animation, modeling, visual effects, rendering and compositing; Autodesk® Mudbox ™ - software for 3D digital sculpting and texture painting, and Autodesk® Revit® Architecture - program for designing buildings.
) x* @! L" |5 {· Non-destructive file binding procedures allow to work effectively with changes in the original design data created in Autodesk applications that support exports in FBX format.
; B. ^- h) A8 k" b/ N5 D# T· Import data about the solids from 3D CAD Autodesk® Inventor® directly into Autodesk 3ds Max and Autodesk 3ds Max Design. , L- U  z% Q% B
· Ability to combine data in more than 30 2D and 3D formats, including 3ds, AI, DEM, XML, DDF, DWG, DXF, FBX, DAE, IGES, IPT, IAM, OBJ, STL, VRML, FLT, SAT and SKP. " ?5 ]* V0 t9 ?0 V% ?
• Collaboration - Multiple users can collaborate on complex scenes, sharing data: % Y5 z3 I, S1 S9 \2 [* R. ~' y- G0 X
• You can increase the speed with scenes of work and to reduce memory consumption by temporarily unloading the containers from the viewport display while maintaining their relationships to the scene and loading them back as needed. ' x# f3 N9 ]8 b7 }( ]' x& K
· You can move, delete, copy or save container nodes.
% Z5 z9 W0 \3 W$ R· You can use containers to override object properties in the organization of the scene without affecting the layer organization (similar to working with nested layers). ( c  Y8 \5 Q0 Q8 R$ @  _. z
· Ability to bind containers created by different users, in one scene, as well as changes in other containers allows users to work together to make more flexible and prevent unauthorized changes.( R. W) |  Z( H

8 o9 O! r6 N0 B2 Y: g8 lNew Features 3ds max 2018:
% _' N* x" D: `4 }) f: J% l• By Arnold the renderer:  L2 z5 P4 t- }
· MAXtoA plugin includes by Arnold version 5 + w/ ?0 _; M$ O+ o
· Volumetric effects with OpenVDB support
0 e' a0 z  i3 Q  Y· Atmospheric effects 4 k0 X  n. G: I/ u7 w2 `7 Z* \
· Procedural (proxy) objects the allow scene interchange This with OTHER by Arnold the plugins ( [) z0 h% W7 @; I8 B5 J& S8 p& r
· Extensive of array of built-in by Arnold professional shaders and materials
1 o3 b$ @9 T4 D/ S· Supports 3rd party shaders compiled for the Windows and by Arnold 5
! \7 b9 }- |7 E. {· Easy Image-Based-Lighting is of workflow with is separate Environment and the Background capabilities 6 ]9 X/ h8 T/ L% A/ W
· Arnold Properties has modifier controls rendertime effects and options The per-object 9 n8 r' B/ u9 l
· Arbitrary the Output the Variable (AOV) support for compositing and the post-processing   E1 |( h* h0 {5 F& D! ~
· Depth-of-Field, the Motion Blur the and camera Shutter effects
% w) g- c9 }9 I( q( O2 Q, E" q· New VR camera ; a  C$ R9 F- C. V, J& O, @
· New Easier-to-use layered of Standard the Surface with the Disney compatibility, Replacing by Arnold of Standard for Shader % e* \  Y6 T( n- k  M" Y
· New of melanin-driven of Standard the Hair for Shader with simpler parameters The and controls for more artistic natural results
0 D. L% i6 e8 c. g% w& h· Supports Photometric lights for the easy interop the Revit. Full support of 3ds Max Physical material and legacy maps. ! K6 a: V( r8 A
· All-in-one Arnold light supports textured area lights, mesh lights, Skydome and Distant light sources.
. t' t- N/ t2 U; o* b; h! ?· New Portal mode for Quad and Skydome lights to improve sampling interior scenes.
4 s+ K- o* o0 V" J. G8 |· New Roundness and Soft Edge options for Quad and Spot lights. ; W# W% o" v# ?
· Scene Converter presets and scripts to upgrade legacy scenes.
/ U4 A! C8 d1 n8 i8 b) f5 R- PAutodesk 3ds Max 2018) [- a/ B: n3 H( |+ Z; Q
• User interface Improvements:: k5 z7 i2 v6 Y" @, v
· Qt5 framework with enhanced docking 3 p; Z" D4 _- p, c6 J. n- P
· Timeline tear-off
8 Z# |3 G* z4 g) v4 s; r· Ongoing stage Hi-DPI icon conversion (370 Converted icons)
  b- O/ c+ i0 s2 f$ ?) |· the Tear-off menus 9 Z2 D9 n2 M9 I* |0 |" |
· Faster switching workspaces for Between
- v2 l6 h' g/ y6 M, y· Modular main toolbar.
  g9 ?5 X7 @3 `' O6 B- H4 d• MCG:1 d4 C$ Q) P" D2 V$ _
· Easy the Map ADDS the-interference ability to map over an of operator by connecting an of array of values for graph simplicity
: y$ ]7 i, O" w% |  i· Live the Type displays computes types in the editor as with the you work * z7 W, P, j' n# `0 ]
· MCG of the type the resolver improved version SO you the no longer a Up Need to the add extra nodes to the hints about the the provide of the type system in the MCG 3 Z+ }: G% R* g2 j7 A
· Compiler are significantly improved version to better the optimize graph expressions, particularly with functions the + ~% O" F/ w- t! B
· No longer a Up Need to graph the unpack the MCG and the MCG uses clause now! Just Compounds from the package , ~2 U; w4 s: y4 L% w, u
· Consumes graphs in the form package (.mcg) by simply dragging the the viewport in $ B7 c' J8 v9 ]' J% `0 T/ |
· Automatic tool input the generation
, k2 m4 B3 |7 ^! T( O  b3 b" k8 E· More friendly artist of operator / Compound naming and categorization
' |# D0 |0 r; j1 u! z& m· Node Properties has the new window of operator with better / Compound descriptions
' e- ~& {: N1 m6 Z. b' i5 x8 j· 78 operators new ' z7 o: y  O# y, _  b
· See the MCG the Help for more information. : |/ k$ \5 i# y; }' I0 `- m5 u2 _
• Motion a paths:& S$ |0 K# a" `" X
· Previews the path of animated objects Directly in the the viewport. CAN motion of adjust You a paths using the TRANSFORMS, and the convert to and from Them splines
2 V0 y6 C4 m1 R: k1 z5 G$ h3 f· See the Motion the Paths for more information.
; A" E" Z! ]7 s) L5 j4 H' x• State sets:
0 h) L8 j3 p0 b" v8 M. Z· SlateSDK based the UI Gives you a more consistent look and Functionality
8 X$ p0 B! O  v4 U6 K· New node based render of pass management
. U9 e$ \( b7 u" m7 r8 J· See State Sets Compositor View Take for more information.
6 j& v$ _; |4 ]7 W- t4 p& {0 H
- K/ \4 F& P! @/ r+ lSystem Requirements:. i, L$ ]0 C% v( U# E6 z+ s
· Operating the System: the Microsoft® the Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355, and Windows 10 Professional operating system (64 bit only-) & ?( {4 p8 D5 Z5 j6 m+ s* y
· Browser: the Google the Chrome, the Microsoft of Internet Explorer, the Mozilla of Firefox
/ m+ c9 i; r8 [4 D3 H" v; I; ?6 g· CPU: 64- Intel® or AMD® bit multi-core processor
9 i1 e( `9 }5 K1 E' S, i5 l# l0 T· RAM: 4 GB of RAM (8 recommended GB)
5 R2 q* q' Q% u$ W· Disk space: 6 GB of free disk space for install
: c* I4 Q  |8 w
. O7 |. L9 t" u% a0 W. Q- H+ [
) b7 r+ x) V1 `9 S0 u. D) z3 B2 a! f8 H
Download:
1 U8 g8 l$ h' C( C7 Khttp://trial2.autodesk.com/NET18SWDLD/2018/3DSMAX/2DD64FCB-CEA0-4A63-9D30-2C31C1E56F6C/SFX/Autodesk_3ds_Max_2018_EFGJKPS_Win_64bit_dlm_001_002.sfx.exe: K+ _6 P: l* Y% i- K/ s
http://trial2.autodesk.com/NET18SWDLD/2018/3DSMAX/2DD64FCB-CEA0-4A63-9D30-2C31C1E56F6C/SFX/Autodesk_3ds_Max_2018_EFGJKPS_Win_64bit_dlm_002_002.sfx.exe
1 M$ W$ b! X3 c. ?2 T* ]

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 17:26