[复制链接]
发表于 2017-4-13 10:15:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Autodesk Maya 2015 SP4
# E, C* h, A: K7 ]0 RProgram Type: Autodesk Maya ) J* [9 l( ]" v" u) k+ V8 V+ V
Developer: Autodesk:
/ M6 ]  z+ j4 w: b, gHomepage: http://www.autodesk.com/products/maya/overview2 V6 G0 s" m4 \" d
Release Date: 03/22/2014  o/ K2 L$ Q( [3 y2 z
Interface Language: Multilingual
2 |- M, F* s" l8 ^  GPlatform: Autodesk Maya 2014/2015/2016, 64-bit ONLY( r& C  j$ e. o9 Y4 `  G
File Size: 1.5 GB / 1.07 GB7
# ]1 v* L6 N3 o! u( a3 @8 G8 a& n/ c. M- K0 v
Software for 3D-animation, modeling, rendering and compositing Maya® provides a versatile set of features for 3D-computer animation, modeling and rendering on a highly extensible production platform. Maya provides tools for creating high quality characters and effects, and increased productivity for performing modeling tasks, texturing and create problems toning modules. ) b* |7 n  ^. Q& D1 h, F; R
Tools for creating characters and digital animation.
+ U, h- H5 O- A( v! ~3 bMaya® software product allows to solve complex production problems to create characters and digital animation. Maya provides powerful integrated tools for 3D-animation, modeling, effects, and rendering within well-functioning expandable matrix process of creating computer graphics( k9 |0 G7 z0 D$ X% W. a2 X5 v

+ b3 B0 |% q/ B; \! u4 I  ?Main features of Autodesk Maya 2015:% _$ U; _- r. t8 P3 N- I, Q
Dynamics and Effects
% \& r) D2 @* R2 X6 o, K$ kprocedural platform for creating effects Bifrost NEW
, g0 D. A: \8 ~' \# Y" k6 _! @% vCreate photorealistic rendering and dynamic simulation of liquids.   {% r: ^9 k  L$ l
• Developed based on Naiad technology is fully integrated in Maya, and enhanced to improve usability.
7 F' z4 t: e: w• View the results on a high definition display Viewport 2.0, as well as rendering the mechanism of mental ray NVIDIA. " l0 D$ V) K% u9 c5 l2 ~% V
• Specify whether to place the fluid should be in the network with a new mechanism of work with particles on the surface or should be done direct rendering voxels.
7 u6 x3 c! o  W6 w; K/ o$ l! F• Export particles voxels and networks in its own file format, as well as in selected standard file formats./ v6 P; j9 `& Y+ X( X
5 o" u, y6 H! W' d
XGen Arbitrary Primitive Generator NEW
. [/ O  ^; U0 j9 y- k2 ~3 PCreating curves, spheres and custom geometric shapes on the surface of polygonal networks for fur, feathers, leaves and other items.
0 B; D7 u( W& _) P• Create and "combing" of hair, fur and feathers for the characters. 1 p* {* d0 D" i, }; b8 M. `- o8 m
• Filling large landscape grass, foliage, trees, rocks and debris. 6 j$ ~4 U# ]; v4 D7 k* C& S% s
• Processing of large volumes of data placement, slows down the system when loaded into memory. 6 R: R+ x% j. j# O8 G* Q
• Preview rendering effects interactively in the viewport Viewport 2.0. 2 [& y1 ~: U7 ~6 u1 f) S+ W
• Management reporting and primitive behavior by setting attributes, staining textures, creating expressions, or by using the interactive tools available for processing characters XGroom. $ L, c6 e( j1 a8 n
• Management of long hair by creating hair guides.
' K9 n- p+ D3 m2 A0 {$ w4 r$ k, z2 U, t8 y4 o0 j3 G. a
Bullet Physics (improved) 

- H' h1 B* s  p% UCreating a large-scale, highly realistic dynamic and kinematic bodies by means of an improved plug-in Bullet with open source software, supplied together against AMD.

1 Z% U) R; Z  N+ C- a5 @4 i
• Modeling of hard and soft bodies in a single system. - |1 k' V+ p  I1 F* n7 l2 n0 |
• Use continuous collision detection 3D-bodies.
, I: }1 M) j5 \+ p8 P4 F: y, W• Creating a composite form from collisions of several networks. ; e, W& s3 u8 X! p- [
• Improved quality of collisions with the help of concave shapes.
2 t3 R2 @  Y* E: @• Integration with Maya Forces. 7 k% @1 i. o' y  f( C+ s
• Set Support stiffness for greater scalability.$ B3 l5 P4 q1 v) k" T' y5 h8 h
; F) i: Z1 T& Z+ s
Maya nHair
' `8 L: W" Y5 `: g8 O4 m
Create highly realistic locks of hair and the speakers on the basis of the curves.

' J  a' e' Y: V! K# ]
• The combined effect of rendering complex models with numerous dynamic records.
  I1 y& M, N9 L4 d. K9 ~• Use of a common system of fields, forces and dependencies of all modules Nucleus environment.
0 N: i/ `% [' T+ C/ u: x, m9 u/ B) E: O8 w
Maya nParticles 

! ]( S- i8 L" fsimulation of a wide range of complex dynamic for 3D-effects.

$ Y5 y3 P* d! ^4 A$ D# b- Z• Rendering of smoke, dust and fine spray. 6 ]  M9 i( Z) w* i# ?4 Q) Y
• Creating and pouring liquids spill.
9 J) p8 [; ~  I1 j, a4 ^- `! l• Use samostolknoveniya allows you to enable the summation nParticles particles in volumes.
; M8 R" O% \( U' t• shading attributes such as the radius, color, opacity and glow, displaying the time, date, velocity or radius.
9 }% a1 p+ u3 q, x# k• Control via flexible nConstraints dependency without having to write complicated expressions. & C# P, Y7 i. z+ u; C* z
• to replace the objects of the particles can be used geometry occurrence. 4 V' V3 C. K  ?
• Two-way interaction with Maya nCloth and Maya nHair.
" {$ N( D3 Q# O. g
' P" O/ o* J$ tMaya nCloth 
 . I3 J; S+ U1 L1 i
Integrated tool allows you to create realistic clothing and other deformable materials.

( P7 e( _/ N9 I1 |! l& K9 b4 o$ E% t
• Models of polygonal networks can be converted to nCloth objects. " I- z, J1 _7 L8 F3 D1 x4 C
• Maya nCloth materials can easily fold, stretch, cut and dent, changing their color accordingly.
+ m5 [+ T- U% n9 |$ I• 3D-objects stiffening, viscosity, and smoothness. . D$ w% \! W  M. S  k. h
• topologically neutral dependence is used to attach buttons, creating gaps and creasing when moving.
8 ^( {6 Q9 o! g- b4 N, g& X% @• It is possible to simulate multi-layer fabric - such as shirts, released over trousers. - T" Z. J' V( ?! L
• samostolknoveny feature allows you to achieve realistic results and avoid interpenetration errors. * a% u- ^# s9 m, S9 V
• Mixing the cached data from multiple simulations allows to obtain complex effects. ! O5 O: u) b, b- j- J; f
• Two-way interaction with Maya nParticles and Maya nHair.0 T3 Z+ c% h' o4 L( b' F1 e1 J

- l9 q& @. z$ X8 `Maya Fluid Effects 2 }5 B/ E+ W% ^) r! r( w! M
Modeling and Rendering realistic atmospheric and pyrotechnic effects, and also viscous liquids and open water surface. 1 J& n' B( ]) k+ z) X, D
• Available in sets of parameters for the creation of clouds, smoke, snow, steam, fog or nuclear explosion. 0 ^" m# x6 X! {' N5 E/ i4 d2 S3 l
• With the help of 2D-flows can create high quality animated textures. ) t5 B7 T/ E5 p: H
• Integration with other components of Maya: for example, the liquid acts as a force on the particles.% H, v2 ^. K1 h; B2 C# ~5 e9 r( y
, Y7 H; Y9 g+ s* t+ h1 u
Dynamics of solid and amorphous solids 5 E* l. h) M: q
to create convincing models of a variety of rigid and flexible objects. / o! Q$ y9 x+ R
• solid objects can be assigned depending on: Nail, Hinge, Barrier, Pin and Spring. . u  w8 R% b2 y$ F, ?
• Use objects of amorphous solids can create secondary motion effects with the desired weight.   t" `" ^$ j+ p
• Movement of natural forces is modeled using dynamic fields.
3 H2 s, h3 K1 c6 K3 m' U  H# B1 C/ c$ ]8 O$ S
Maya Fur + ^6 I/ e- D/ _$ C/ O" R' V- E$ g
create realistic fur, short hair, wool and grass. 5 h8 r' K; l6 Z7 x0 S, u! a
• Textures several types of fur. & i6 @) K+ z# t. U' g! B+ j
• Several types of fur on the surface. 4 d  G. f; j4 q3 ?, N  Z
• condensation control for a natural look, for example, a wet, matted or dirty fur.
/ z0 c8 }' z; ?; |0 G• attractive system for dynamic movement and the movement of fur keyframes.
, Q3 G8 a0 J. I% I, A
% |2 l6 Q4 @, P; Y, ~5 [3D-animation
! k* G7 V1 [" W* b! Z* ^7 FGeodetic merging voxels NEW
1 d7 y7 Y% v+ B) kFormation of high-quality, ready-to-release introduced the characters in the short term with a new innovative way of skinning.

2 L) y$ }9 x- u/ e
• Rapid implementation of a complex geometry in a skeletal model. 0 _1 A6 s9 S2 J' F( }
• Processing leaky geometric shapes and networks with heterogeneous or overlapping components.
3 _' V- c( J% `/ x; M6 f5 U/ v• These weights are compatible with the existing methods of skinning in Maya and are suitable for use in game engines.
$ f) ]/ R; p+ A$ d; z: i9 E7 B; N- G6 h& E4 r- ?5 n
Tools for general animation 2 {4 w+ x6 z. P/ x$ v# D: ?
Access to specialized tools 3D-animation for animation keyframe, procedural and programmable animation.
; C% R% Q, x! n) T& T, }• non-destructive animation blending system layers, working with attributes.
6 f9 n: G, q4 ]+ T( L0 l• The diversity of the generalized dependency. 5 z, `0 |6 l, \. I% S1 Y
• Tool Set Driven Key, allowing you to transfer a complex relationship between the characters animated by keyframe. 2 H+ _# N4 d1 f! i( s
• Editors animation curves and diagrams of keys to control the time change animation attributes. , `5 V+ I$ r; I# I0 h4 @
• deformers for static modeling or animation. . g, C( d  I6 t# I- D
• Editable motion tracking to adjust the animation in the viewport. ) B* P  F1 f- M) f/ B. L1 N
• Wax pencil sketches and notes animation directly in 3D-scene.
4 g1 P$ t! u' w, X! A, T& E; c! R0 q) t# C5 N, X2 \) u
Creating characters ! j$ H  |  _* T0 |( K
Creating outer shells, tooling and poses significant characters with realistic deformations in a short time with the help of software for Maya 3D-animation.
7 z! ^1 v  c5 M' D& H7 ~• Installation of an inverse kinematics solution means all Human IK body. $ ^1 E2 q7 C  L
• Built-in Spline IK, Spring IK, and single-level and two-level simplified solvers.
* o) u* z  j. [0 Y) d* b6 R& G• The system of inverse kinematics (IK) for natural articulation of limbs in the models of the two-legged and four-legged characters.   _1 d" I; A# V
• nondestructive workflow real-time traffic transfer to work with the motion capture data and other animations.
3 f* }. F6 x. F' D8 O  m1 O/ |$ L• Advanced tools for Maya Muscle change forms for the transmission of realistic or stylized movements of the skin and muscles. * y5 Z  _2 K. C, n1 L9 c+ w- Z) M
• nondestructive workflow for the compounds bound to the skeleton.* c* U# @) x6 D9 L1 }) f
) ~3 o4 i1 V( e! @2 v3 o- t2 m
Animation for reuse 2 d8 |/ G/ ~7 j. x* K
Reuse, recycle and adapt existing characters and animations in order to save time.
2 P+ L0 k2 l  V, [# F• tool Substitute Geometry (the geometry Replacement) for transferring data from one skinning model to another.
0 H6 f* Q. M) \; U' U• The ability to transfer the animation from one character to another with the help of independent file format ATOM (Animation Transfer Object Model). % X  X4 y: R9 P. Y+ Q2 I
• Non-linear animation editor for Trax non-destructive editing of poses and animation clips.
6 Y) |+ ?- f- L) R- O% Y5 _: d9 @; I& M3 |! t& v: k
Frame Sequencing ! Z0 f$ d3 t6 O8 a
accelerates the creation of pre-visualization and virtual production films.   F- J' _2 j# H" O3 E
• means for defining new frame sequence Camera Sequencer allows using a single animation frames from different cameras.
. L1 s+ [: K0 c3 {) s• You can start to create a sequence of frames in Maya, or import of a mounting assembly program plan (EDL) in FCP or AAF format video data, Audio dubbing and time codes.
6 ?# H- B) w: j• With the help of a new tool Sequencer Playlist, you can reorder clips, edit, input-output point, and adjust the camera settings. * m! `. M' u$ k+ l' _: o0 ?. m& \
• The frame sequence can be viewed in Playblast. If desired, can the serial export frames in EDL format for further processing in the program for the installation.
8 q  A( \. v+ W, U1 U; a, ^# d/ o2 N9 T2 S1 y
3D-modeling " N2 G  j9 f* P8 @5 s$ l
Optimized tools for reuse topology NEW 2 N9 D: }2 t: {. L7 C- E% j
Simplified optimization of networks for greater accuracy strain and increasing productivity. $ Z1 u9 `  \* a3 ?3 @
• Tools Quad Draw Relax integrates tools (cancellation) and Tweak (shift) with Soft Selection tool (soft selection) and an interactive tool Edge Extend (elongation edges).
# m: ^4 }- V% S$ b' n/ L• Optimization of networks for greater accuracy strain and increasing productivity.
. t% g4 R3 l( |3 h2 ^
# C* |0 \) y) S, o, O. g( B0 [$ }: lSupport OpenSubdiv NEW 9 p( k2 A8 J/ h. E8 M
Get increased speed sketches, rendering displacement maps and RenderMan rendering system used to map surface smoothing with support libraries OpenSubdiv.   g' C2 n* o. i7 _% ~! G  o
• The source code is open by Pixar, the introduction of technology from Microsoft Research.
1 h& n& G7 @9 a$ C• Concurrent use of resources, architecture, CPU and GPU can significantly speed up the drawing when the strain. 4 k1 T- A1 m6 m7 I$ v9 a) m* C
• There is an interactive visualization of displacement maps without the need for rendering. # u) k5 C% P  m: B: Q/ h- i5 V% p- f
• rendering system RenderMan from Pixar makes up match planarization.
+ m5 q( L3 i8 C3 h2 a7 {# d& l4 q) m- K0 \' Q$ B. T+ _  F' I
Modeling of polygons (improved) # s& ?' v3 e6 k9 y
Enjoy a faster and reliable polygonal modeling using advanced logic operations, improved performance of the bevel, and tighter integration Modeling Toolkit set of modeling tools. 5 }( L% S  e& a! B, n* ]6 d$ `
• A new feature for the library more quickly and reliably perform logical operations in polygon geometry. 8 }; A$ p6 r% u+ I: ]* L
• Improved beveling tool through advanced Bevel (Bevel).
# S$ J/ U3 Y" ]) t, y' f+ A/ V• Optimization of workflows polygonal modeling through a complete set of tools for modeling Modeling Toolkit.) G3 c! a! J' O4 s
  z5 L& h2 ~: n+ [. F6 D& U- \0 e) n
Instrumentation UV-texture (improved)
$ ~2 O2 n' Q% L: x5 l5 LRapid creation and editing complex UV-networks and obtaining faster results with mosaic texture sequences   z- t( C8 B  z+ C+ q% K. T& n
• Multithreaded scanning algorithm for simple and fast high-quality results.   w# U1 W! r8 a* |
• Ability to quickly switch shader staggered and compression shaders to render the UV-texture distribution. ! o# ?* i7 r4 y+ u. a5 U( }8 @
• A new set of workflows to increase productivity. 7 [, p2 H1 E. `" j% e
• Support for download, visualization and rendering UDIM and overlay sequences labeled UV-textures to ensure a more efficient workflow in Mudbox software product for digital 3D-sculpting and texture painting (Angliysky) and some other applications.
6 e, r2 z) s/ U/ h& G& e9 H4 i' u  s! }- ^3 [/ l' x4 R
Polygonal modeling networks and smoothing network
& g5 s; t  @5 nuses the proven intuitive tools for 3D-modeling characters and environments to create and edit polygon networks $ }4 I! K  `& `1 |
• Integrated set of capabilities for modeling based on the NEX tool technology from dRaster. 8 A2 ?; o/ |$ j! \( i
• Tools Bridge (bridge), Poke (puncture), Cut (cut), Wedge (skew), Bevel (squeezing), Quad Draw (drawing in the square) and Chamfer Vertex (chamfer top), as well as many others.
' K) Z& K2 C" \  p• Ability to preview and toning smoothly separated into smaller networks elements at the proxy editing or cells of lower resolution. . V) R  a/ l" U" i9 d/ u. B+ {
• Soft choice, pre-allocation of selected elements and selection elements allocated with the camera. 0 `( G: ^) J/ V4 @6 ^% S
• Tools to simplify the polygons, data cleaning, labeling, information blocks and set the level of detail to optimize scenes. + {' d4 _) y2 L; A" I% H
• transferring data UV-texture, color and position encoding vertices between networks of different topologies. + l; f  P4 u6 z  R. r7 {
• Tools for constructing symmetry based on topology for a given network.
, y9 A. e2 Y; u7 z% W& {
# g; F) {6 D9 M2 j! b+ ~" ASurface modeling
# h' I) ]4 ^) ?Preparation of two ways to create a mathematically smooth surfaces with a relatively small number of control vertices: NURBS-surface and hierarchical division surfaces. % s1 S6 @6 \5 A  C7 a
• Different levels of detail across the different areas of smoothing surfaces. Difficulty should be added only where it is needed.
" U$ i0 l8 P% A( Z. k$ D• Connection, disconnection, alignment, stapling, elongation, conjugation and rebuild NURBS-surface is carried out with a high degree of control over their parametrization and integrity.
- z4 u8 f, c/ w" j$ Z9 x! l" S2 i• Converting surface NURBS-smoothing and polygonal surfaces in the network and vice versa. ( o; s# c$ T) \$ T* l" H
• Sharp tools construct curves and surfaces based on the spline.9 B6 y5 q& ^% g0 R0 t5 h. |' p# N
# h) n/ U; A/ j" v- ~
UV-textures, normals and color coding 5 K1 s- i  R' r# p( {7 I
Create and edit UV-textures, normals and color coding of the data. Additional data are needed for software, interactive gaming and 3D-rendering / D9 l" Q, [# p
• Streamlined workflow for creative texturing.
1 K- p$ i" n/ ~; A2 ?9 g• Several sets of UV coordinates, maintains a separate texture coordinates for each channel. 3 B# y7 Y: a) A
• Assignment of individual UV-coordinates of each entry allows you to use a single network to represent multiple objects, which greatly facilitates the creation of scenes.
* E6 s% q. w7 |; Q• A variety of kits designed for game development class animate these color-per-vertex (CPV) , the pre-lighting, custom normals and means of formation of normal maps./ h4 @  w3 F8 V$ `* B9 ?9 g  B

2 g8 n3 E) x3 t1 w# p1 o/ ?Integration of workflow
) @! L$ L! S+ b0 Tscripts and API-interface " I" R2 g  i) T& M1 w
can create Maya scripts and write add-ins to enhance the effectiveness of the adaptation capabilities and differentiation of work. 8 C4 |( \5 [) I. w
• Select the scripting language: Maya Embedded Language (MEL) or Python *. 7 Q3 p& F' T3 U9 h! ?
• Add-ins and standalone applications can be created in languages C ++, Python or .NET and run from the Maya command line. # H% X' p. O( h; m9 P8 U
• Develop new types of Maya objects, including file translators, hardware shaders and freeform surfaces. / s! F: y: w( c7 j8 c
• interface components for specialized tools created in Qt Designer or Pyside and loaded directly in Maya. + Y: b) M( V% e2 i8 d5 k
* Python is a registered trademark of Python Software Foundation.7 |8 A6 T0 B2 M: r
. E2 J% ~! e, [- L. w
2D and 3D integration " S5 |, E5 Q- b# \
Take advantage of optimized workflows for 2D-drawing vector graphics creation, editing and compositing for some applications.
: x: ]' d& J: k7 n, q5 F3 T2 Y• perform several passes in a single stage is used Render Layers command (toned layers). The results are exported to the selected layout or stored in formats Adobe Photoshop (PSD) or Flash (SWFT).
; v. E! ]8 t+ h) K% t• Based on the layers of rendering a scene, you can create and update the structure of compositing.
7 ~0 z9 T$ [% X8 }7 T* A# J• Installation Plan (EDL) can be exported in the application Apple Final Cut Pro or in XML format or AAF, along with timing after the change of frames in a sequence of frames specifying means export procedure is repeated. % I  h( }- F' w) k  d* M! {  d( @5 M
• When creating and editing bevels in Adobe Illustrator file supports the ability to update the original files." a; L/ L: j; o* `2 ^' D
3 V. I6 b$ u2 \" ?4 z6 X
Data management tools and scenes
8 w9 g; k# |  KEfficient management of large data sets with the help of specialized tools and workflows. # X/ X. H" l% W; K2 ]% s7 l
• View and edit communication is provided through the powerful architecture of the graphs.
$ C/ a- c1 }, f& A  a8 v7 ^3 l• Dividing a scene into segments using the components and links to files easier to manage workflow and improves performance by loading only the necessary elements of the scene. 2 n; n5 g7 g/ v* ^1 k- z) i
• grouping the nodes into containers, you can create custom views. 5 C1 Q" z2 @" }. h) T% d# B
• Extended change simulated data without rebuilding : O: ~: A5 N+ o* {
• Render Proxy feature in the module mental ray (Angliysky) allows you to replace scene elements with simple networks, low-resolution rendering for downloading only pre-prepared data.
/ \+ `% P$ j( `; F  ?7 b• Use a graphic reading and writing exchange format files operations with open source Alembic, to extract complex data modeling and animation in baked geometry that does not depend on the application. , g, r0 |5 O% [; I$ k8 }; N' B
* Mental ray is a registered trademark of NVIDIA ARC GmbH, licensed for use by Autodesk, Inc.! Z6 x( w* T0 d4 }0 ?* f1 n
2 d1 g" Y/ @) @+ E% [
Tools scene assembly for intelligent data ) @+ [3 |$ P2 Q; R8 A
facilitate the creation of large, complex graphical environments. " A- S' m0 U* l) A; @
• Management of production components as separate elements. / {- N, m* j* o
• Switching between different views, for example, change the level of detail.
" S9 |: h- p0 C) a0 _, n- W+ `• Application, animating or drawing up requests for changes at any level in the assembly hierarchy of the stage.
( x- ]- N/ U: s; W7 ?& H3 x3 B8 V• Tracking overrides in assemblies using advanced editing system. ! C* [# ~) I* e, U( ]6 u; ^' ?, q
• Using the API-interface to adapt tools to create their own solutions.
5 h0 w  Z# l, f6 v+ E& H" J
. |" F$ Y+ I. |Additional work with file paths
* W% v0 g! O+ R2 G4 iFast execution of diagnosis and correction of broken file paths via Editor paths, as well as working with the data is not local, supports URI. ; v! |+ F& l' C/ S
• The UI Editor file paths listed units in which external files are used: texture, image plane, links and audio. ! u: m( S" \$ d0 G
• If the path to the file is broken, you need to quickly move a file or perform a search to return the directory structure. 0 S- @% b. L, Q
• Specify the path to a nonexistent file for transfer to another user, who may be a different directory structure.
. Q8 \) Z4 i' k) L7 S5 P• Access files on non-standard paths to files with support for URI.
" ]' a5 P9 }9 k• Using the API (application programming interface) in Maya: You can set the desired URI scheme. Painting in Maya Using intuitive tools based on the brushes.
& U4 b! i4 W# g+ @; h9 z2 x) j8 ?* q7 V0 @* M* V) z
New in Autodesk Maya 2015:
2 w; p# Y0 O2 a' L8 H- ~- W: ^' UDynamics and effects. . |& \2 ?" g# f; ~
* Procedural platform for creating Bifrost effects. Create photorealistic rendering and dynamic simulation of liquids.
# V, v' V& q) V6 c9 y; s* XGen Arbitrary Primitive Generator. Creating curves, spheres and custom geometric shapes on the surface of polygonal networks for fur, feathers, leaves and other items.
3 P/ [* V0 `. S6 b/ z$ a- m
7 b( ]' g  u$ C* {$ N2 C3D-animation/ P2 ?1 @' d! |. @% A* W, \
* Geodesic merging voxels. Formation of high-quality, ready-to-release introduced the characters in the short term with a new innovative way of skinning.
  v7 p7 @. }- _9 x& I, w
! c; t' w* ~3 T' M( t+ [3D-modeling
( f1 W6 m' p, [; J1 T& A* Optimized tools for reuse topology. Simplified optimization of networks for greater accuracy strain and increasing productivity.
( q2 B- K, G0 A4 N# }2 \* Support OpenSubdiv. Get increased speed sketches, rendering displacement maps and RenderMan rendering system used to map surface smoothing with support libraries OpenSubdiv. ( ?- w- N! x9 t( O7 i( J9 v
7 m2 j3 w" j- X: E9 D; i3 s" @
3D-rendering and image processing. 0 \% S2 e7 N1 s
* ShaderFX. Easily create additional species shaders HLSL screen, and GLSL shader editor CgFX in real-time ShaderFX.
, g8 i( Z0 Z: L* Support Ptex in mental ray. Visualization Ptex texture files in mental ray for Maya.
- [5 h: S: [1 X9 b) \' ~1 d- C
* B; Y/ T* Z8 C. Y8 NSystem requirements:
5 l2 m2 q1 [/ w& oMicrosoft ® ® the Windows 7 (Service Pack 1), Windows ® 8 and Windows ® 8.1 Professional- e, t# S1 H, e. C" ]. `
CPU: 64-bit Intel ® or AMD ® processor multicore
" u4 L9 F- K" c9 I/ L0 S: }! P: fRAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more)
, y' O2 K( Q3 v; p4 BDisk space: 4GB of available disk space for installation+ I0 e3 [) g1 V) L
& {; v! z$ M  l) ~4 ?

) L: k: _+ S3 t$ L, [  n
; C% s7 Z2 C, y$ y: @3 cDownload:
: S# d6 g$ C2 A( Z; a: t1 y  ^Autodesk Maya 20155 [9 v* S% l! x
http://trial.autodesk.com/SWDLDNET4/2015/MAYA/DLM/Autodesk_Maya_2015_dlm.sfx.exe0 {7 B: q" s, }8 Y. C0 Y7 l
' _% l3 k1 r- T  H, ~2 ^( S
Autodesk Maya 2015 Service Pack 4
8 [; g5 j. K8 _. h! Uhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP4_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_Win.msp; V7 b- W4 h; P4 Z1 P% [" T
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP4_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_OSX.dmg( w  D% v5 e! ?; {3 C7 R' G
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP4_English_Linux.tgz
/ l8 O3 b) p" P$ P8 V) f8 Xhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP4_Win.msp6 Y. S/ j( b) ?; r; I$ d
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Satellite_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_English_Win_64bit.exe
- x6 H, F* r$ r' P3 _4 Whttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Satellite_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_English_Mac_OSX.dmg
+ B- M, c3 R; K- _4 c- o) Nhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Satellite_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_English_Linux_64bit.tgz
% X' T9 G# `4 E2 t; [http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Standalone_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Win_64bit.exe
7 }3 ]5 L2 n6 ?http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Standalone_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Mac_OSX.dmg: b3 a, n- k8 H6 g4 b+ R
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Standalone_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Linux_64bit.tgz/ s4 K4 U9 }& G  ]1 _0 c! x& U! u# w6 l
* H/ V% \9 {9 l
/ i- n. y& `1 B& U+ G
Autodesk Maya 2015 Service Pack 3
. x2 L; A7 F, thttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP3_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_Win.msp
0 t' K  A  ?1 U% o! shttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalraySatellite/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_Mac_OSX.dmg
! z( R) B, E" C2 Q( A/ Jhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalraySatellite/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_Linux_64bit.tgz# e2 y2 T* z0 ]" Y6 N  ?5 L
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalrayStandalone/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Win_64bit.exe
, u# K6 a2 o3 j/ L9 [0 P8 }http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalrayStandalone/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Mac_OSX.dmg
5 h) J) N9 X0 S8 x7 h6 f; Ghttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalrayStandalone/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Linux_64bit.tgz% A# X$ Z4 ~8 B2 E/ I
8 a8 |4 }; h* e. }
Autodesk Maya 2015 Service Pack 2
( V( {- s  F( {) hhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP2_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_Win.msp
6 F; ~1 h2 o( q8 R( x/ shttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP2_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_MAC_OSX.dmg
! `' z- m% W" T+ [9 H7 p( ?http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP2_English_Linux_64bit.tgz* x9 U3 K# \6 H, }, ~0 h
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mental_ray_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP2_Win.msp
6 j  E9 e- h# M' o, J% L) ?7 s
  h4 ^* w+ a; Whttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_win64.exe- j0 @' A, s+ Q' I9 C
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_mac64.dmg
/ r* t+ X7 o8 F* qhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_linux64.tgz
9 ]( l1 z) x5 Z
- z  a7 e! \# i; B( U; \& v+ yhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Win_64bit.exe3 I$ m# q& U  M+ q+ q+ D# H/ `6 h  ?
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Mac_OSX.dmg
  J2 \+ a/ n6 t# J9 {6 I( I' ^http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Linux_64bit.tgz% n4 {3 S# |- V7 g% Q' `3 G7 N% V

# V# m4 f$ r& c  R! h5 o$ fAutodesk Maya 2015 Service Pack 1# u& ?9 S# G; A4 b- t( c$ l
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_1/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP1_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_Win.msp
# {# l: G" z7 a% ^* R: z1 h& Shttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_1/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP1_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_OSX.dmg
0 n' i# }1 M# e4 N3 ^6 i2 Hhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_1/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP1_English_Linux.tgz" _  W8 N- `' r& x! k

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 20:56