您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Autodesk Maya 2015 SP4( w3 z1 q' H3 ]4 `& O
Program Type: Autodesk Maya
6 `) q! R' @+ ]. f7 A1 V6 QDeveloper: Autodesk: ( B3 p, d0 F/ F/ Z6 R: X
Homepage: http://www.autodesk.com/products/maya/overview
: G- ]  E% f9 R( r5 zRelease Date: 03/22/2014
7 a! J/ ~  D/ d# T; NInterface Language: Multilingual
% p# \+ @/ z( o, |+ cPlatform: Autodesk Maya 2014/2015/2016, 64-bit ONLY* I2 G% Q2 i1 o) S; v1 j
File Size: 1.5 GB / 1.07 GB7 + O6 [3 y2 j8 ~' ]( t% q/ g! r' W
0 ]# ]* }" J$ ?. E4 K* }
Software for 3D-animation, modeling, rendering and compositing Maya® provides a versatile set of features for 3D-computer animation, modeling and rendering on a highly extensible production platform. Maya provides tools for creating high quality characters and effects, and increased productivity for performing modeling tasks, texturing and create problems toning modules. * B" J  S0 G: ~
Tools for creating characters and digital animation.
, ]' A' o: t. P. k+ s0 O! J/ G  bMaya® software product allows to solve complex production problems to create characters and digital animation. Maya provides powerful integrated tools for 3D-animation, modeling, effects, and rendering within well-functioning expandable matrix process of creating computer graphics2 x6 @: a; [0 d: M9 T' s

; ~  R, l# B4 z" l9 a! tMain features of Autodesk Maya 2015:+ l3 S6 l; R- z: y, B! O
Dynamics and Effects " ]" Y2 Y2 }2 T$ I( A
procedural platform for creating effects Bifrost NEW / t2 \; x. p4 J# }; U' E
Create photorealistic rendering and dynamic simulation of liquids.
# ]1 b' `) x7 m+ t; n- H1 L3 }• Developed based on Naiad technology is fully integrated in Maya, and enhanced to improve usability.
4 Z$ r1 y$ m% Z  |* i• View the results on a high definition display Viewport 2.0, as well as rendering the mechanism of mental ray NVIDIA.
$ D6 w+ J$ I8 ?$ ~$ @• Specify whether to place the fluid should be in the network with a new mechanism of work with particles on the surface or should be done direct rendering voxels. 7 u+ _0 c. s) r
• Export particles voxels and networks in its own file format, as well as in selected standard file formats.
8 x3 C, o7 @8 Z3 ?, l7 m
1 m+ h( M' X2 R) g  WXGen Arbitrary Primitive Generator NEW # P! h7 N( y' X5 m
Creating curves, spheres and custom geometric shapes on the surface of polygonal networks for fur, feathers, leaves and other items.
- Q8 [, x/ q( a; W1 V0 c• Create and "combing" of hair, fur and feathers for the characters.
2 X  u1 c" L% O6 Y& L* |. |- v% A$ {• Filling large landscape grass, foliage, trees, rocks and debris.
! {0 h  k- h8 G( ~* N• Processing of large volumes of data placement, slows down the system when loaded into memory.
9 w$ }, u# X: {# P• Preview rendering effects interactively in the viewport Viewport 2.0.
$ T! J0 f3 g2 j0 h6 v• Management reporting and primitive behavior by setting attributes, staining textures, creating expressions, or by using the interactive tools available for processing characters XGroom.
: A  C& L$ N3 p# r• Management of long hair by creating hair guides.
; H" B  G# D  j% S+ B' N( L1 f0 |' _$ K7 }! W6 y, g$ @5 ^
Bullet Physics (improved) 
 4 _; ~/ {7 h+ F; N3 n2 B8 R
Creating a large-scale, highly realistic dynamic and kinematic bodies by means of an improved plug-in Bullet with open source software, supplied together against AMD.

' }, w! g9 U( B. ]; n• Modeling of hard and soft bodies in a single system. ( K& R, I( p/ X( ]& Z8 }
• Use continuous collision detection 3D-bodies.
; H5 u3 Z9 q1 b& ]) H' F7 m• Creating a composite form from collisions of several networks. + y' K+ F7 H. t5 H2 p2 I: b
• Improved quality of collisions with the help of concave shapes.
) k; \  |  m: R" E• Integration with Maya Forces.
6 F7 }& ~) V: G• Set Support stiffness for greater scalability.4 D" E; u& q& z

) P3 a) J/ ]1 u. ~4 t: }  c' mMaya nHair
3 g* A8 t7 j1 k- M
Create highly realistic locks of hair and the speakers on the basis of the curves.

. `% {" ~" \, z. |/ V- v
• The combined effect of rendering complex models with numerous dynamic records. $ t3 C3 R. D1 c' G
• Use of a common system of fields, forces and dependencies of all modules Nucleus environment." I# Y( _1 l$ e. s# r) q  |5 r
# ^( m4 S6 o) Q( q. o. k
Maya nParticles 

U2 P/ C" T3 A: O- dsimulation of a wide range of complex dynamic for 3D-effects.

# `) y* o% a: o. Q) ]$ I% s• Rendering of smoke, dust and fine spray.
. J! y( m6 ~8 [7 A$ ?4 S* F• Creating and pouring liquids spill.
, K9 b' Q9 ~/ h, J• Use samostolknoveniya allows you to enable the summation nParticles particles in volumes.
" J1 x* f/ @* @5 X• shading attributes such as the radius, color, opacity and glow, displaying the time, date, velocity or radius.
3 H. w; Z3 a* E; L0 o4 {• Control via flexible nConstraints dependency without having to write complicated expressions.
) q: R& v+ G4 r& l1 j# x# C$ i• to replace the objects of the particles can be used geometry occurrence. 6 H8 W/ v# ], V5 `( ~
• Two-way interaction with Maya nCloth and Maya nHair.
4 X" `7 |! S6 q5 }$ r7 J3 T
+ @2 X# R3 @( R0 N2 J: xMaya nCloth 
   E) N# D3 k: u0 v- o- s
Integrated tool allows you to create realistic clothing and other deformable materials.

+ A1 N( K! a4 U  v/ b
• Models of polygonal networks can be converted to nCloth objects. & p8 @8 w0 k- Q" t
• Maya nCloth materials can easily fold, stretch, cut and dent, changing their color accordingly.
: R2 y: b' N; R( ?4 ]( q• 3D-objects stiffening, viscosity, and smoothness. 7 `  y' q( x! \, @
• topologically neutral dependence is used to attach buttons, creating gaps and creasing when moving.
+ R8 U" U$ w; r" P  r- Z6 O• It is possible to simulate multi-layer fabric - such as shirts, released over trousers.   E% W2 o8 J4 s5 t8 g. n# R
• samostolknoveny feature allows you to achieve realistic results and avoid interpenetration errors. 2 ]9 u2 V+ o, e$ ^/ M
• Mixing the cached data from multiple simulations allows to obtain complex effects.
# _/ c8 G$ _5 K4 C4 _9 x• Two-way interaction with Maya nParticles and Maya nHair.+ a: C+ P* {# R0 r( c

! H" U# j2 D: T  J$ I% uMaya Fluid Effects 8 j5 S4 d& k5 e3 k$ a3 N
Modeling and Rendering realistic atmospheric and pyrotechnic effects, and also viscous liquids and open water surface.
! K& B2 Y7 ~4 d2 k$ P• Available in sets of parameters for the creation of clouds, smoke, snow, steam, fog or nuclear explosion.
* U4 u3 K, i5 I5 _( O6 o• With the help of 2D-flows can create high quality animated textures.
* e0 i- H; I( ~& I# e• Integration with other components of Maya: for example, the liquid acts as a force on the particles.
. [. @7 Y3 a$ E( ]8 B0 N) \
$ @/ s( U* H; F# u! X/ BDynamics of solid and amorphous solids
/ C% [( t, m; c6 K& Y; tto create convincing models of a variety of rigid and flexible objects. * ^/ F$ Y0 C# c6 s5 U6 c
• solid objects can be assigned depending on: Nail, Hinge, Barrier, Pin and Spring. : L3 Q) J; T7 ]/ a  G0 @/ B- H/ t, H
• Use objects of amorphous solids can create secondary motion effects with the desired weight. 0 m/ k; j  ^0 M1 X
• Movement of natural forces is modeled using dynamic fields.9 D- k/ w! m& W1 e  R6 J0 L' t' ]
6 ?7 O5 J' r' t& r" z5 F' }
Maya Fur ' Z2 a# ]* L% y% _: s) f
create realistic fur, short hair, wool and grass. ( C( [5 `, F! f! \; T4 n
• Textures several types of fur. ; ?( Y, `$ ~, e# v6 k7 k
• Several types of fur on the surface. 6 g0 y2 a$ r+ T/ d8 q
• condensation control for a natural look, for example, a wet, matted or dirty fur. $ V1 Y$ x; H- w, `% J
• attractive system for dynamic movement and the movement of fur keyframes.$ A# o$ L# e: e9 t$ Y

6 B# G. r8 K7 r3D-animation 5 h7 V; t6 @# @( V& w) V: d8 l  x; H
Geodetic merging voxels NEW . |/ z- V+ N/ E
Formation of high-quality, ready-to-release introduced the characters in the short term with a new innovative way of skinning.

$ ?* H8 ~' [  y" U! L$ b
• Rapid implementation of a complex geometry in a skeletal model. 0 d% _$ [- g8 k6 |, g
• Processing leaky geometric shapes and networks with heterogeneous or overlapping components. 1 H# R8 m- X( p0 p( Q4 }& d1 }
• These weights are compatible with the existing methods of skinning in Maya and are suitable for use in game engines.
& ?; O" B9 V- _7 B3 H9 m1 x7 o' L, J5 s$ P) [7 Y8 R
Tools for general animation " D) P; _$ |& \/ j+ v
Access to specialized tools 3D-animation for animation keyframe, procedural and programmable animation. ! a# o1 R- }& v/ y6 Z4 W- i
• non-destructive animation blending system layers, working with attributes.
6 k6 g5 U9 `: g* g0 d+ v4 F& _• The diversity of the generalized dependency.
  `4 B0 {7 a3 b0 a. f• Tool Set Driven Key, allowing you to transfer a complex relationship between the characters animated by keyframe. 7 r: \1 w2 t; }4 Q  `! X
• Editors animation curves and diagrams of keys to control the time change animation attributes.
# B9 @! r6 @' E6 g- L/ [* |• deformers for static modeling or animation.
5 ]9 D/ [1 D- M3 c& {1 a% ~  J. y" f• Editable motion tracking to adjust the animation in the viewport.
: a" P" O5 b5 B7 k7 q" V9 F& i• Wax pencil sketches and notes animation directly in 3D-scene.
) \& u2 M0 B% [' @7 K: k* J2 o. @- W- E- o- R# }; A
Creating characters
. l7 u3 U: w* |! [3 l' L# aCreating outer shells, tooling and poses significant characters with realistic deformations in a short time with the help of software for Maya 3D-animation.
9 u3 P, i8 }3 W, \5 ]9 Z• Installation of an inverse kinematics solution means all Human IK body. ' L% p2 N4 p$ c$ s' V
• Built-in Spline IK, Spring IK, and single-level and two-level simplified solvers.
8 L8 v; _. `  P( M8 P5 q5 R, d• The system of inverse kinematics (IK) for natural articulation of limbs in the models of the two-legged and four-legged characters.
* a' N8 q7 m. l( s" u5 @• nondestructive workflow real-time traffic transfer to work with the motion capture data and other animations. - h" m/ N$ ]% n) x5 r7 E8 I
• Advanced tools for Maya Muscle change forms for the transmission of realistic or stylized movements of the skin and muscles.
3 f/ F/ W6 J. C3 [3 C& C. d8 e; U• nondestructive workflow for the compounds bound to the skeleton.- I+ G/ E6 d  t2 w  c1 v5 k& v- c
% Z5 L) L! g& v+ e# m1 K; ]3 q+ `& N/ y
Animation for reuse
. ^7 b8 L) [2 [! GReuse, recycle and adapt existing characters and animations in order to save time.
6 Y2 H! s/ f& x  ?- n- b  O• tool Substitute Geometry (the geometry Replacement) for transferring data from one skinning model to another. : h; O' Y6 w, H
• The ability to transfer the animation from one character to another with the help of independent file format ATOM (Animation Transfer Object Model). ' K5 N% Z* s- X6 S; H- \
• Non-linear animation editor for Trax non-destructive editing of poses and animation clips.
7 y) J1 [2 x2 g
1 h. p' a4 @) h% f# s% i1 h0 eFrame Sequencing
( b6 o/ q" ~8 X; Waccelerates the creation of pre-visualization and virtual production films. " A% ?; K  }$ I9 k: p' [
• means for defining new frame sequence Camera Sequencer allows using a single animation frames from different cameras.
9 k) z  |3 d1 v- j2 \• You can start to create a sequence of frames in Maya, or import of a mounting assembly program plan (EDL) in FCP or AAF format video data, Audio dubbing and time codes.
& U/ t& @2 m8 |6 u" ^, X+ M• With the help of a new tool Sequencer Playlist, you can reorder clips, edit, input-output point, and adjust the camera settings. 6 U" e1 w' A4 p1 I
• The frame sequence can be viewed in Playblast. If desired, can the serial export frames in EDL format for further processing in the program for the installation.* t# @5 l" y% h% h2 j* ^
  _+ \) o7 F6 r# x+ i
3D-modeling
# F( Y  P' }- T4 Z5 D# C! X+ FOptimized tools for reuse topology NEW
4 Q8 F% [' K( C4 q4 qSimplified optimization of networks for greater accuracy strain and increasing productivity. , ]2 x! {4 {$ E  X" n! K! U' y6 u
• Tools Quad Draw Relax integrates tools (cancellation) and Tweak (shift) with Soft Selection tool (soft selection) and an interactive tool Edge Extend (elongation edges).
0 Z5 Y. L! y! b; ]: l  C• Optimization of networks for greater accuracy strain and increasing productivity.' G) H1 @9 R* S% w. ]' Q% n; X7 {  b
4 _3 C' `6 p4 N, `
Support OpenSubdiv NEW
+ X9 G2 c* q9 B( Z0 ?$ F. C9 D/ XGet increased speed sketches, rendering displacement maps and RenderMan rendering system used to map surface smoothing with support libraries OpenSubdiv.
* `+ R8 C5 g: b7 v• The source code is open by Pixar, the introduction of technology from Microsoft Research. 2 Y- @# U2 ^$ ]
• Concurrent use of resources, architecture, CPU and GPU can significantly speed up the drawing when the strain.
. Z3 i( ]; I! i8 {• There is an interactive visualization of displacement maps without the need for rendering.
4 y& Z3 P/ R# v3 @  ~% [% M• rendering system RenderMan from Pixar makes up match planarization.* K; H5 ?' _; _8 D4 |+ m

2 H* L; w2 A$ b9 NModeling of polygons (improved) * b$ K8 M& F% _! {& X
Enjoy a faster and reliable polygonal modeling using advanced logic operations, improved performance of the bevel, and tighter integration Modeling Toolkit set of modeling tools. ) g! u# B6 d. R8 ?. k
• A new feature for the library more quickly and reliably perform logical operations in polygon geometry.
: m! p! n2 P; q, j: ~, V• Improved beveling tool through advanced Bevel (Bevel).
$ C9 t/ @) }6 J) J; Z• Optimization of workflows polygonal modeling through a complete set of tools for modeling Modeling Toolkit.# o6 f* E3 `! c& j1 x; g" ]% r

* `7 i, n7 X; ]Instrumentation UV-texture (improved) - Q( I0 W8 |4 f9 Z
Rapid creation and editing complex UV-networks and obtaining faster results with mosaic texture sequences
% c  y, F) M- J8 x7 _# V7 F" B• Multithreaded scanning algorithm for simple and fast high-quality results.
3 p8 `' W( p1 s0 T  ^. ^• Ability to quickly switch shader staggered and compression shaders to render the UV-texture distribution.
5 P9 c; W+ ^0 H) P3 z; Z' J• A new set of workflows to increase productivity.
% u" h: Q1 d4 O" F+ e• Support for download, visualization and rendering UDIM and overlay sequences labeled UV-textures to ensure a more efficient workflow in Mudbox software product for digital 3D-sculpting and texture painting (Angliysky) and some other applications." i- r" R5 d" i5 L$ _1 b! I
' W5 F6 r4 F: E: |2 }5 D6 m/ Y
Polygonal modeling networks and smoothing network
) P6 _4 I! w) F) ouses the proven intuitive tools for 3D-modeling characters and environments to create and edit polygon networks   h$ {/ M$ e* V% t9 X# q" q
• Integrated set of capabilities for modeling based on the NEX tool technology from dRaster.
4 X5 C& Z" E/ `5 K  @3 T' B: q" @0 c• Tools Bridge (bridge), Poke (puncture), Cut (cut), Wedge (skew), Bevel (squeezing), Quad Draw (drawing in the square) and Chamfer Vertex (chamfer top), as well as many others. $ z  I. g8 W' ~1 G& n6 y8 Y6 I
• Ability to preview and toning smoothly separated into smaller networks elements at the proxy editing or cells of lower resolution.
# A4 }6 |  {" s" [& i: G• Soft choice, pre-allocation of selected elements and selection elements allocated with the camera.
6 @9 @- o; T/ s* n3 p9 j• Tools to simplify the polygons, data cleaning, labeling, information blocks and set the level of detail to optimize scenes. 1 G2 J3 G- B! T2 ~* Z
• transferring data UV-texture, color and position encoding vertices between networks of different topologies.
% l1 r* N& A0 r1 l. j• Tools for constructing symmetry based on topology for a given network.# M0 d' p4 X& X6 m9 g) B

& Q  l3 Q& s# I: p. g' uSurface modeling
/ {7 S; q$ \3 c$ `7 A( YPreparation of two ways to create a mathematically smooth surfaces with a relatively small number of control vertices: NURBS-surface and hierarchical division surfaces.
' M2 j- a, y- }: L- c• Different levels of detail across the different areas of smoothing surfaces. Difficulty should be added only where it is needed.
: I2 G2 f9 ~8 `, ^. }• Connection, disconnection, alignment, stapling, elongation, conjugation and rebuild NURBS-surface is carried out with a high degree of control over their parametrization and integrity. # b: ~1 t  w8 F) C1 [% U0 V# K
• Converting surface NURBS-smoothing and polygonal surfaces in the network and vice versa. # X; ^( f8 u- l: e* i% J
• Sharp tools construct curves and surfaces based on the spline.
& y4 F) p2 {2 n, I
' v5 J9 H. R: O5 ^/ ZUV-textures, normals and color coding 6 K3 ]' ^% E$ `+ j; `. n; A% }
Create and edit UV-textures, normals and color coding of the data. Additional data are needed for software, interactive gaming and 3D-rendering ! `! `+ Z4 V  W: r# w0 B
• Streamlined workflow for creative texturing. & A! j4 w7 I/ c; I2 K3 p1 v4 Z, G
• Several sets of UV coordinates, maintains a separate texture coordinates for each channel.
: q5 x  D& Q% m7 N• Assignment of individual UV-coordinates of each entry allows you to use a single network to represent multiple objects, which greatly facilitates the creation of scenes.
- T) z0 _+ N( s/ t2 F6 C2 H• A variety of kits designed for game development class animate these color-per-vertex (CPV) , the pre-lighting, custom normals and means of formation of normal maps.
- ~9 N  j0 t$ u! p2 ~0 V8 e
/ |# `' C1 H1 K8 e( |1 D6 TIntegration of workflow
- @" L' H4 ?$ Y3 p. K3 S, kscripts and API-interface $ d8 Z3 B: b3 ]6 Q& j
can create Maya scripts and write add-ins to enhance the effectiveness of the adaptation capabilities and differentiation of work.
2 q, E3 f! V' O+ }# e9 S) k• Select the scripting language: Maya Embedded Language (MEL) or Python *. 6 v9 K+ U% ]% O$ r
• Add-ins and standalone applications can be created in languages C ++, Python or .NET and run from the Maya command line.
8 J, ^% c7 ^; Z* q& G* h• Develop new types of Maya objects, including file translators, hardware shaders and freeform surfaces.
7 B8 Q) G2 t7 s- ~) G• interface components for specialized tools created in Qt Designer or Pyside and loaded directly in Maya. : P$ M. P5 B+ |8 G8 J: P9 ]
* Python is a registered trademark of Python Software Foundation.
  n) L) W. s+ [
+ r3 M$ W+ u& K3 p# m0 T. m1 k; y2D and 3D integration
% L/ ^4 J! T! {0 TTake advantage of optimized workflows for 2D-drawing vector graphics creation, editing and compositing for some applications.   P4 ^8 U; ]; ~8 [8 @" R
• perform several passes in a single stage is used Render Layers command (toned layers). The results are exported to the selected layout or stored in formats Adobe Photoshop (PSD) or Flash (SWFT). 5 x. Z* Y! q8 ~
• Based on the layers of rendering a scene, you can create and update the structure of compositing. 8 a0 ?* \4 q0 A$ I& a
• Installation Plan (EDL) can be exported in the application Apple Final Cut Pro or in XML format or AAF, along with timing after the change of frames in a sequence of frames specifying means export procedure is repeated.   X& A8 R  n  K* |# A4 b) c  B
• When creating and editing bevels in Adobe Illustrator file supports the ability to update the original files.
0 a! ^- i6 S3 t. |/ C$ |8 a; ]7 O; Y
Data management tools and scenes
4 ]& w6 L' r1 Y+ A+ lEfficient management of large data sets with the help of specialized tools and workflows.
1 \/ D) c. Q0 K" e/ x5 k$ T& d• View and edit communication is provided through the powerful architecture of the graphs. . C" {& Y4 F8 k
• Dividing a scene into segments using the components and links to files easier to manage workflow and improves performance by loading only the necessary elements of the scene. ( v  C* A. O2 q" @
• grouping the nodes into containers, you can create custom views. % \! ^! s) R% `0 v$ i1 r0 e
• Extended change simulated data without rebuilding # b% i" L( E5 e
• Render Proxy feature in the module mental ray (Angliysky) allows you to replace scene elements with simple networks, low-resolution rendering for downloading only pre-prepared data. 8 {! h% Y4 q9 }) E: D3 V
• Use a graphic reading and writing exchange format files operations with open source Alembic, to extract complex data modeling and animation in baked geometry that does not depend on the application. 3 h) q9 }) l) j# l2 Q, I
* Mental ray is a registered trademark of NVIDIA ARC GmbH, licensed for use by Autodesk, Inc.
% }) E& j/ l0 I6 w7 e2 X$ l  O/ R, k6 X8 a
Tools scene assembly for intelligent data , a7 Y8 |) u& q9 L/ S
facilitate the creation of large, complex graphical environments. . k( \: q; b0 \, ]9 G$ Y& o# s2 M
• Management of production components as separate elements. 2 R/ n% l4 m# W- ?, ~! ?
• Switching between different views, for example, change the level of detail. 3 b3 Y% M6 K4 }, x
• Application, animating or drawing up requests for changes at any level in the assembly hierarchy of the stage. : \( i* M4 W/ B7 t2 `) Y! O- k& |
• Tracking overrides in assemblies using advanced editing system.
( z! f) ~2 \6 }; t6 r# [• Using the API-interface to adapt tools to create their own solutions.% N3 \' n& P/ A& p3 D! S

0 n- ]; |5 ^3 \! Y1 pAdditional work with file paths , S) o8 [. t7 I/ B3 k, K4 H/ C
Fast execution of diagnosis and correction of broken file paths via Editor paths, as well as working with the data is not local, supports URI. $ \/ x, V2 ?3 K: X3 l5 h; e" u
• The UI Editor file paths listed units in which external files are used: texture, image plane, links and audio. $ m5 \3 m& }" N
• If the path to the file is broken, you need to quickly move a file or perform a search to return the directory structure.
5 e$ ^) p3 S0 @, [' S, y5 Y( s• Specify the path to a nonexistent file for transfer to another user, who may be a different directory structure. , e, h2 T" c5 A7 ^7 i1 o- B$ S( u7 r
• Access files on non-standard paths to files with support for URI.
. i5 Z+ N0 l+ C6 P9 X8 j• Using the API (application programming interface) in Maya: You can set the desired URI scheme. Painting in Maya Using intuitive tools based on the brushes.0 ^1 Y$ N2 b4 G0 _. W: l. i

- v$ z! i! `7 dNew in Autodesk Maya 2015:
+ h: N. R- h! FDynamics and effects.
5 M# h- A$ h; k& m8 U- e9 p/ m* Procedural platform for creating Bifrost effects. Create photorealistic rendering and dynamic simulation of liquids.
# O1 F8 m0 q5 X  U) i1 M3 r4 r* XGen Arbitrary Primitive Generator. Creating curves, spheres and custom geometric shapes on the surface of polygonal networks for fur, feathers, leaves and other items. & R" K( Y2 t3 |# R8 C

; E5 [+ G, ]3 d( `3D-animation# C% m/ [0 I5 q2 Q
* Geodesic merging voxels. Formation of high-quality, ready-to-release introduced the characters in the short term with a new innovative way of skinning.
( m4 o- O9 ~4 ]) X7 N1 z' ?" q3 o& s! P/ a
3D-modeling- M7 r9 \" E) A+ {& g; f. O
* Optimized tools for reuse topology. Simplified optimization of networks for greater accuracy strain and increasing productivity.
8 ?* j4 k3 G& ?- m' ]0 U* Support OpenSubdiv. Get increased speed sketches, rendering displacement maps and RenderMan rendering system used to map surface smoothing with support libraries OpenSubdiv.
2 q3 ]- _, U+ M( N9 e' k- t  Z- K4 U) L5 K1 S
3D-rendering and image processing.
; ^3 R' t: Q3 O2 v: k& C3 K* ShaderFX. Easily create additional species shaders HLSL screen, and GLSL shader editor CgFX in real-time ShaderFX.
( g% ^& A: {4 d( o# t* Support Ptex in mental ray. Visualization Ptex texture files in mental ray for Maya.; d2 ]3 s" v, `0 F( f3 }3 h

8 |* y) Y) `6 z, }7 Y0 aSystem requirements:- P0 ~% X1 X) {+ b& k) r
Microsoft ® ® the Windows 7 (Service Pack 1), Windows ® 8 and Windows ® 8.1 Professional
5 h. a" r' Y0 w! K0 MCPU: 64-bit Intel ® or AMD ® processor multicore
9 p7 O! c0 k; a. E) j1 ?* LRAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more), r, `+ J4 S: o0 ~* Q
Disk space: 4GB of available disk space for installation
2 m. E2 R' D) D& v$ Q
3 N$ {" V" e* l; P
9 u% c8 J7 @8 O8 r, r8 w/ n4 Q* W& y& @. `" M2 W0 P6 \
Download:. a* L& n0 h! o
Autodesk Maya 20151 N+ A) q! H1 b) K+ g
http://trial.autodesk.com/SWDLDNET4/2015/MAYA/DLM/Autodesk_Maya_2015_dlm.sfx.exe
2 R# [6 M$ X! m9 U2 g9 q8 `
8 T* w  _' k& d8 L$ n) f0 ?Autodesk Maya 2015 Service Pack 4% _) k7 {: l0 R2 T% M
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP4_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_Win.msp+ i6 n9 z  i: {% q" q
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP4_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_OSX.dmg' N3 S# Q, w: f$ `
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP4_English_Linux.tgz( C8 n$ }7 E2 h5 z
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP4_Win.msp, y, u5 x- M$ ]& I3 V2 \* w: l9 O
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Satellite_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_English_Win_64bit.exe
* z5 |: {- {. L5 `* C/ ehttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Satellite_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_English_Mac_OSX.dmg
7 k2 [$ F3 T% X7 G6 x. Fhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Satellite_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_English_Linux_64bit.tgz8 [7 @. h% ?, \1 `+ r
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Standalone_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Win_64bit.exe
9 Y, Y+ L  x3 T9 V3 g+ Vhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Standalone_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Mac_OSX.dmg
8 Z, p, J9 r1 Ihttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Standalone_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Linux_64bit.tgz
/ I* T$ s' _+ D+ Y& }/ u3 t& [! g8 Q8 e, k+ n4 Z4 X6 O/ ^7 v

) Y' k5 r+ p; J: p" _1 J! IAutodesk Maya 2015 Service Pack 3
" @( s1 d& r8 D) j& Vhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP3_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_Win.msp
, `' A* t' I6 V' o) P( V5 Hhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalraySatellite/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_Mac_OSX.dmg
' E* r1 d! O& S$ L. p3 B/ nhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalraySatellite/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_Linux_64bit.tgz; O- S% r( I4 [# w5 d$ P
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalrayStandalone/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Win_64bit.exe
& p* S8 `! B2 g* |http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalrayStandalone/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Mac_OSX.dmg
7 [/ U3 N9 K3 f# e' \8 |http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalrayStandalone/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Linux_64bit.tgz3 Y$ o# N& R0 D/ e. \
" x& J% j6 G$ o" a% {, }3 T9 q( q
Autodesk Maya 2015 Service Pack 2' n% {. I% [2 m& L. J
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP2_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_Win.msp
! f/ _. U- x4 `7 b' Y) phttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP2_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_MAC_OSX.dmg
  m1 G$ J2 R7 ^. G' y& j6 Ahttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP2_English_Linux_64bit.tgz# U. J$ Q" [0 s3 h
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mental_ray_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP2_Win.msp$ J7 g& z# p" G: v
! E0 J: @" n' m- s) x0 H
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_win64.exe
& @/ O% g7 ?5 ~2 i5 G, ohttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_mac64.dmg7 M0 d; ^( M7 E) R3 d4 y
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_linux64.tgz
% B: r4 O& r: h5 @; ]. s
2 M9 S4 y8 p6 s5 qhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Win_64bit.exe6 V* {9 y6 Q4 U1 l0 S9 e' K
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Mac_OSX.dmg; P, j: {' Q+ u+ g( @8 D
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Linux_64bit.tgz
% _$ D; _  Q; B3 \% x$ E3 b
( H( [* C1 O: |/ wAutodesk Maya 2015 Service Pack 1
% e( @3 y! T3 H% x6 B  ihttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_1/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP1_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_Win.msp
% U+ y* |' a9 I0 f, N) R7 phttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_1/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP1_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_OSX.dmg
2 I# x8 M: q. Z! _$ A0 o& n$ _$ ]http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_1/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP1_English_Linux.tgz
  V0 C& ~& P3 Q! h5 o

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 03:56