[复制链接]
发表于 2017-4-13 10:15:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Autodesk Maya 2015 SP48 L" K% q  |" J( O# X0 ?* h
Program Type: Autodesk Maya
% B; L6 V3 n! O2 E& u9 CDeveloper: Autodesk: % f0 e7 O9 _5 ^- E
Homepage: http://www.autodesk.com/products/maya/overview/ \; }1 y. X, C# o7 q" c2 j% v
Release Date: 03/22/2014
5 K4 `" I+ N/ q6 M2 h4 TInterface Language: Multilingual
& L2 `- {: n  t+ i8 QPlatform: Autodesk Maya 2014/2015/2016, 64-bit ONLY
" _- z* p9 m5 j- Q: PFile Size: 1.5 GB / 1.07 GB7 2 f. ^2 b  C4 k6 b/ B0 a# R
+ m  H0 c8 }8 M/ S, |$ ~
Software for 3D-animation, modeling, rendering and compositing Maya® provides a versatile set of features for 3D-computer animation, modeling and rendering on a highly extensible production platform. Maya provides tools for creating high quality characters and effects, and increased productivity for performing modeling tasks, texturing and create problems toning modules. + D0 g3 Y; X- b) i2 y) l6 |- F
Tools for creating characters and digital animation.
9 Q6 N# J! S) k8 QMaya® software product allows to solve complex production problems to create characters and digital animation. Maya provides powerful integrated tools for 3D-animation, modeling, effects, and rendering within well-functioning expandable matrix process of creating computer graphics
' v( T: i( D  z2 A
, @, N( v& j# z$ j! dMain features of Autodesk Maya 2015:4 D4 ~" r  G$ q4 y, O
Dynamics and Effects
1 L8 a( A" }5 j/ Lprocedural platform for creating effects Bifrost NEW
: V# K* W+ |* g4 o# U& ICreate photorealistic rendering and dynamic simulation of liquids. : |! r, W3 b* J. e
• Developed based on Naiad technology is fully integrated in Maya, and enhanced to improve usability.
9 H3 a3 E! y9 ?6 x6 h3 L! T( F, P• View the results on a high definition display Viewport 2.0, as well as rendering the mechanism of mental ray NVIDIA. 2 c1 Q* ?: y5 @; Y! |  P
• Specify whether to place the fluid should be in the network with a new mechanism of work with particles on the surface or should be done direct rendering voxels. + w- O5 ^0 E8 S3 N# p
• Export particles voxels and networks in its own file format, as well as in selected standard file formats.
3 v( Y: B* U+ S9 B- W
. S0 o6 E# c$ i: oXGen Arbitrary Primitive Generator NEW : R5 o# r( Z; B/ `7 m; u
Creating curves, spheres and custom geometric shapes on the surface of polygonal networks for fur, feathers, leaves and other items. 5 w' q+ S5 V9 c
• Create and "combing" of hair, fur and feathers for the characters.
* S% S( `! `% I" }! K/ S. i- B& R; p• Filling large landscape grass, foliage, trees, rocks and debris. 1 E8 K; _1 w* ?! A2 U' f/ P7 ~6 [
• Processing of large volumes of data placement, slows down the system when loaded into memory. 0 n1 Q0 Z, k7 A2 Z
• Preview rendering effects interactively in the viewport Viewport 2.0. : U5 S" P1 q. a% P$ b1 i. t
• Management reporting and primitive behavior by setting attributes, staining textures, creating expressions, or by using the interactive tools available for processing characters XGroom.
% c2 z( l' F" }+ G• Management of long hair by creating hair guides.) l* e' I; @$ q, }) Z: T
* o3 x, }0 n. |/ N9 o# U; i
Bullet Physics (improved) 
   n7 ~+ b& ?. v5 E
Creating a large-scale, highly realistic dynamic and kinematic bodies by means of an improved plug-in Bullet with open source software, supplied together against AMD.

+ k& {# c: Y! G" o" L
• Modeling of hard and soft bodies in a single system. 6 F9 P9 F9 y- j( j9 A
• Use continuous collision detection 3D-bodies.
4 p; U# F- |# E. X6 w% m" e6 A- x• Creating a composite form from collisions of several networks. ' _6 R! R" o$ G
• Improved quality of collisions with the help of concave shapes. 2 b% ^5 Y5 V2 V& s. G% p
• Integration with Maya Forces.
- e) O. i* _6 e• Set Support stiffness for greater scalability.
9 i9 e$ r' M" J7 H+ M" k& a& {- Q" t
Maya nHair
$ P% Z( R2 G, ~" z
Create highly realistic locks of hair and the speakers on the basis of the curves.

" G3 a3 O1 S* @( i• The combined effect of rendering complex models with numerous dynamic records. 7 {+ ]& Y- M/ o7 ~6 O4 O. m
• Use of a common system of fields, forces and dependencies of all modules Nucleus environment.6 f5 P+ o8 M  G+ |$ c
5 E: r- }+ z3 P" l! D$ d) X
Maya nParticles 

! d& q0 S7 i4 j& L2 `- `, U( isimulation of a wide range of complex dynamic for 3D-effects.

7 f4 B% k0 R7 y, ?/ u) R
• Rendering of smoke, dust and fine spray.
9 ~! y1 _& b/ r2 |! n0 N3 H, ]- _$ g4 @• Creating and pouring liquids spill.
" b: r4 B8 W2 p; P* w3 x$ }• Use samostolknoveniya allows you to enable the summation nParticles particles in volumes.
) u2 U5 l6 v% D- X; |• shading attributes such as the radius, color, opacity and glow, displaying the time, date, velocity or radius. ; o" z' f% U' }
• Control via flexible nConstraints dependency without having to write complicated expressions.
- n0 d* {8 o- b- K/ s7 I3 Q9 v• to replace the objects of the particles can be used geometry occurrence.
) p& [/ p, i( E) Z$ l: V( K+ W; l• Two-way interaction with Maya nCloth and Maya nHair.+ n- m( i: W$ b7 O& x: ?
% Q9 ]' k/ Y" q- O
Maya nCloth 
 / B8 j" h8 m9 T% I/ U0 ~& t. n
Integrated tool allows you to create realistic clothing and other deformable materials.

; F: g, ^, [& [* S• Models of polygonal networks can be converted to nCloth objects.
+ ?# ]/ \+ f: R2 B) H• Maya nCloth materials can easily fold, stretch, cut and dent, changing their color accordingly. & M4 E# B( j) q9 v  ^0 s5 g
• 3D-objects stiffening, viscosity, and smoothness. 4 f, [( d& Z: }4 w; a
• topologically neutral dependence is used to attach buttons, creating gaps and creasing when moving. - m" F4 ]# r& g: j
• It is possible to simulate multi-layer fabric - such as shirts, released over trousers. % e( g- g, m* j) `2 k+ |
• samostolknoveny feature allows you to achieve realistic results and avoid interpenetration errors. # M1 e% `& u/ y7 U, `
• Mixing the cached data from multiple simulations allows to obtain complex effects.
) v! o6 k# v" X! X6 _• Two-way interaction with Maya nParticles and Maya nHair.
; c4 Q2 P$ w) @$ c/ Q# U1 ]. j' K) a0 X9 ~# C* p4 x& a8 ]
Maya Fluid Effects # Q  Z1 U. ~$ o- u, n# W- K1 l, X3 M  Q
Modeling and Rendering realistic atmospheric and pyrotechnic effects, and also viscous liquids and open water surface. 5 t& |$ o& D1 ]' g" E
• Available in sets of parameters for the creation of clouds, smoke, snow, steam, fog or nuclear explosion.
, f/ W- e3 I. I# [, W• With the help of 2D-flows can create high quality animated textures.
4 T4 |8 V$ j9 t& v$ N4 k• Integration with other components of Maya: for example, the liquid acts as a force on the particles.
0 ^+ F8 v' z# Q. ]2 N
- C( b4 J' p' \$ rDynamics of solid and amorphous solids
& d/ Q- e# i9 f4 K3 g2 kto create convincing models of a variety of rigid and flexible objects. . [. r5 Z; Q1 V, y" M
• solid objects can be assigned depending on: Nail, Hinge, Barrier, Pin and Spring. 6 @' N% s) r' U( I
• Use objects of amorphous solids can create secondary motion effects with the desired weight.
# d" d# C0 N+ _7 H# B9 [& `• Movement of natural forces is modeled using dynamic fields.
' W/ n3 V' q0 Q" m  e# i5 j- f4 m+ c: Z$ B& a. Y
Maya Fur * y% U. \' R5 x8 {- Y$ y
create realistic fur, short hair, wool and grass.
# W6 p) D. Z5 F1 t! f, O• Textures several types of fur. 3 O5 F2 e. ?$ j3 o, B! v) j3 g
• Several types of fur on the surface. $ G! D( l' N6 ]
• condensation control for a natural look, for example, a wet, matted or dirty fur.
& C3 P( n% `4 K• attractive system for dynamic movement and the movement of fur keyframes.; e; h2 Y# `% j8 @* B  U; m; K* |- n5 G

/ o8 Y6 }, |5 H4 e8 u" ~8 `0 Y% ]3D-animation
7 K$ B7 U# v3 O  S; m- _) GGeodetic merging voxels NEW
5 A# C; \: s% ~3 ]" H( N* bFormation of high-quality, ready-to-release introduced the characters in the short term with a new innovative way of skinning.

) f$ F9 b' \" Y" _5 {, l• Rapid implementation of a complex geometry in a skeletal model.
& Q5 H) S; q  p+ J& `• Processing leaky geometric shapes and networks with heterogeneous or overlapping components.
7 X. Q7 x" S" d7 \• These weights are compatible with the existing methods of skinning in Maya and are suitable for use in game engines.4 l9 ^, }0 [! L3 }
/ e3 `2 U5 M' \! m
Tools for general animation
( L4 C; Q* ?" I( M" ?Access to specialized tools 3D-animation for animation keyframe, procedural and programmable animation.
  g, n$ ^6 v9 ?  a. L& |• non-destructive animation blending system layers, working with attributes.
/ t$ ^, O4 y! I( ?2 z; ~• The diversity of the generalized dependency. & ?/ S% Y' V6 Q" u* j
• Tool Set Driven Key, allowing you to transfer a complex relationship between the characters animated by keyframe.
8 g% T. i  D7 ?! ~• Editors animation curves and diagrams of keys to control the time change animation attributes.
& O; c9 |/ S4 }6 J, b) i• deformers for static modeling or animation. % }1 i4 P. `) h9 u+ g
• Editable motion tracking to adjust the animation in the viewport. ) [4 }6 Q" A3 |9 l
• Wax pencil sketches and notes animation directly in 3D-scene.
8 A0 b, x7 k  q: X# s; W( E
" m; f3 {: j" ~  K  u2 ]Creating characters
9 Q" i5 O' @( g8 ]1 L% a" n2 vCreating outer shells, tooling and poses significant characters with realistic deformations in a short time with the help of software for Maya 3D-animation. ( ]1 U7 C6 p3 F! Q
• Installation of an inverse kinematics solution means all Human IK body.
* g& G5 ]) Y) l4 J' z; S• Built-in Spline IK, Spring IK, and single-level and two-level simplified solvers. 2 \3 t5 B2 u) v4 u
• The system of inverse kinematics (IK) for natural articulation of limbs in the models of the two-legged and four-legged characters. 2 Y: b. M0 j" l4 \
• nondestructive workflow real-time traffic transfer to work with the motion capture data and other animations.
& B! n  ]/ B2 G2 x+ H• Advanced tools for Maya Muscle change forms for the transmission of realistic or stylized movements of the skin and muscles.
- }2 x+ j6 h" c: u# j• nondestructive workflow for the compounds bound to the skeleton.
$ Z$ b2 T. p+ z4 h0 X/ a& \1 C  n& [0 W0 ^: `& x, }
Animation for reuse
& S6 ]9 _/ I8 p& F' o  a+ J; DReuse, recycle and adapt existing characters and animations in order to save time.
. z' |$ K$ \7 g) y5 L• tool Substitute Geometry (the geometry Replacement) for transferring data from one skinning model to another.
- R! O& e+ \; e0 v0 }+ C• The ability to transfer the animation from one character to another with the help of independent file format ATOM (Animation Transfer Object Model). ' w7 w1 Y. ~9 r
• Non-linear animation editor for Trax non-destructive editing of poses and animation clips.
" ^. k; w& C  ~, V5 H1 t. H; c$ c7 W  d: l
Frame Sequencing 9 y4 Y# z2 q( _7 t( p+ s
accelerates the creation of pre-visualization and virtual production films. 0 V) I7 A% n& Y1 U. v9 f* c. c( V
• means for defining new frame sequence Camera Sequencer allows using a single animation frames from different cameras. % I0 Y! c1 g3 D1 N* a1 U
• You can start to create a sequence of frames in Maya, or import of a mounting assembly program plan (EDL) in FCP or AAF format video data, Audio dubbing and time codes. 2 W# @4 W2 J1 E) l5 M
• With the help of a new tool Sequencer Playlist, you can reorder clips, edit, input-output point, and adjust the camera settings. ) V. g: }6 D5 h$ c% Z  l- O
• The frame sequence can be viewed in Playblast. If desired, can the serial export frames in EDL format for further processing in the program for the installation., o9 l. l/ I9 C: ]9 Z0 k8 h
6 k% {  a. k7 X, n9 V
3D-modeling
! w* g6 H+ m" F. ~7 ]2 |+ l0 pOptimized tools for reuse topology NEW
( o9 u& L: d2 u) U& n5 b$ }Simplified optimization of networks for greater accuracy strain and increasing productivity.
$ ~4 S# q" H, y. x3 c1 N; x$ k• Tools Quad Draw Relax integrates tools (cancellation) and Tweak (shift) with Soft Selection tool (soft selection) and an interactive tool Edge Extend (elongation edges).
; ^8 j0 t: E; B! b3 H- H• Optimization of networks for greater accuracy strain and increasing productivity.
- r  C4 j4 N9 \6 b
; k3 z2 L* I7 d& d  N1 USupport OpenSubdiv NEW ; K& `" l7 u1 ~, c* a; M/ U& m% `
Get increased speed sketches, rendering displacement maps and RenderMan rendering system used to map surface smoothing with support libraries OpenSubdiv. 8 t; g* P* u7 J4 F4 O5 \' d2 }6 R; ]' a
• The source code is open by Pixar, the introduction of technology from Microsoft Research. & E/ I9 Z& ], Q, Y3 R# i5 E
• Concurrent use of resources, architecture, CPU and GPU can significantly speed up the drawing when the strain. 4 u1 c2 K  {  b; P% K- \6 d
• There is an interactive visualization of displacement maps without the need for rendering. & t+ F  v# M# C0 I4 f4 V* }
• rendering system RenderMan from Pixar makes up match planarization.: U/ R+ y8 b; J' _, R2 ?
3 u: ~# G/ k& c
Modeling of polygons (improved)
0 P( @9 e5 x& E+ S) o  fEnjoy a faster and reliable polygonal modeling using advanced logic operations, improved performance of the bevel, and tighter integration Modeling Toolkit set of modeling tools.
! y2 f( x% c; g9 Z' F$ ~• A new feature for the library more quickly and reliably perform logical operations in polygon geometry. : q  x6 ?( d: r  x! W8 ?
• Improved beveling tool through advanced Bevel (Bevel).
5 _* K; |0 w' D- A• Optimization of workflows polygonal modeling through a complete set of tools for modeling Modeling Toolkit.
7 R9 s9 I. y9 c. S! ]6 M$ m6 |( `1 Z3 F
Instrumentation UV-texture (improved)
1 ?, t+ a& D, C2 M; [" E9 cRapid creation and editing complex UV-networks and obtaining faster results with mosaic texture sequences 5 P2 v  I4 D2 O4 i
• Multithreaded scanning algorithm for simple and fast high-quality results.
$ c, f6 F; t+ z6 ?' Q• Ability to quickly switch shader staggered and compression shaders to render the UV-texture distribution.
& k) b( N- H$ e$ b• A new set of workflows to increase productivity.
3 O5 c! t  [/ ^" @% g( g• Support for download, visualization and rendering UDIM and overlay sequences labeled UV-textures to ensure a more efficient workflow in Mudbox software product for digital 3D-sculpting and texture painting (Angliysky) and some other applications.. l9 {4 p5 f1 }# ^! J$ M" u

- o) h: C: Q+ ?Polygonal modeling networks and smoothing network 8 O& h$ t, a- h8 Q
uses the proven intuitive tools for 3D-modeling characters and environments to create and edit polygon networks
0 O/ d  I7 {# |2 O+ ]• Integrated set of capabilities for modeling based on the NEX tool technology from dRaster.
# A; x( X- V+ k• Tools Bridge (bridge), Poke (puncture), Cut (cut), Wedge (skew), Bevel (squeezing), Quad Draw (drawing in the square) and Chamfer Vertex (chamfer top), as well as many others. 3 ^. _7 R9 Z. }$ @6 V$ z! n
• Ability to preview and toning smoothly separated into smaller networks elements at the proxy editing or cells of lower resolution.
! Z0 Q) ?  r! l5 v* U• Soft choice, pre-allocation of selected elements and selection elements allocated with the camera. / ?+ ^# W  Z5 f$ _
• Tools to simplify the polygons, data cleaning, labeling, information blocks and set the level of detail to optimize scenes.
& e" g2 J; m5 I# X. E• transferring data UV-texture, color and position encoding vertices between networks of different topologies. # W! ?1 h" F. ?# O2 r9 v% U& Q7 i
• Tools for constructing symmetry based on topology for a given network.( `* F, m+ R6 @" ^; O" c, J
* [/ z- G% X, d# `
Surface modeling 6 N7 N& t2 o* W# A7 F: L! \
Preparation of two ways to create a mathematically smooth surfaces with a relatively small number of control vertices: NURBS-surface and hierarchical division surfaces. 5 u) @+ U) C* x$ k0 Y
• Different levels of detail across the different areas of smoothing surfaces. Difficulty should be added only where it is needed. : r, a" B& R0 @6 P2 @/ N0 {
• Connection, disconnection, alignment, stapling, elongation, conjugation and rebuild NURBS-surface is carried out with a high degree of control over their parametrization and integrity.
, G" j( ?! ~/ D3 k8 g: T• Converting surface NURBS-smoothing and polygonal surfaces in the network and vice versa. - r+ R1 [% N. G1 s% j6 I
• Sharp tools construct curves and surfaces based on the spline., B8 ?4 s$ P$ C( M/ k

+ r" _. b, p* o0 i9 q4 Q3 kUV-textures, normals and color coding 2 b+ V* {  I# h
Create and edit UV-textures, normals and color coding of the data. Additional data are needed for software, interactive gaming and 3D-rendering 6 X5 ^8 v, H: w% {
• Streamlined workflow for creative texturing.   Z+ }& L. v+ k" }
• Several sets of UV coordinates, maintains a separate texture coordinates for each channel. - \+ y- c0 m9 v
• Assignment of individual UV-coordinates of each entry allows you to use a single network to represent multiple objects, which greatly facilitates the creation of scenes.
, z1 {- j7 y; h8 o% |• A variety of kits designed for game development class animate these color-per-vertex (CPV) , the pre-lighting, custom normals and means of formation of normal maps.
7 q% e" k! Z0 a; ]$ Y. P$ i$ b5 {8 L/ V3 O2 l. E3 P$ D
Integration of workflow % C$ U. Q$ W) s
scripts and API-interface
8 a  \8 x# P+ u& K! jcan create Maya scripts and write add-ins to enhance the effectiveness of the adaptation capabilities and differentiation of work. ( m( s- x! [9 u5 `
• Select the scripting language: Maya Embedded Language (MEL) or Python *. ' a! S# y- X7 R0 o
• Add-ins and standalone applications can be created in languages C ++, Python or .NET and run from the Maya command line. 9 H# Z# R$ m& |
• Develop new types of Maya objects, including file translators, hardware shaders and freeform surfaces.
# {" @2 Q; @0 t  _# F6 X• interface components for specialized tools created in Qt Designer or Pyside and loaded directly in Maya. $ I. d6 H5 o8 J5 e+ a* U
* Python is a registered trademark of Python Software Foundation.
( L" ?# Y; x& ~! d  X' F$ f
, [# c# K& [' q4 j4 p; H2D and 3D integration
6 q% b/ B% y  N6 ^Take advantage of optimized workflows for 2D-drawing vector graphics creation, editing and compositing for some applications.
2 Z5 d3 |+ _2 F! V/ r& t& P0 b6 i• perform several passes in a single stage is used Render Layers command (toned layers). The results are exported to the selected layout or stored in formats Adobe Photoshop (PSD) or Flash (SWFT).
  Q3 r. [, |& a! K9 ]• Based on the layers of rendering a scene, you can create and update the structure of compositing. 3 j- F  v$ T, D( D  i8 s) N
• Installation Plan (EDL) can be exported in the application Apple Final Cut Pro or in XML format or AAF, along with timing after the change of frames in a sequence of frames specifying means export procedure is repeated.   l: t( U- P  @) `
• When creating and editing bevels in Adobe Illustrator file supports the ability to update the original files.
" Q; J/ ^- m1 `) _2 E( L; ~0 A6 A' z6 `" Z' v: W
Data management tools and scenes
$ P3 t* ]6 y* \, {Efficient management of large data sets with the help of specialized tools and workflows.
1 L! c; X2 E0 G$ S- B" G+ t- T• View and edit communication is provided through the powerful architecture of the graphs.
7 v( D- S. p* ^) C  K+ K• Dividing a scene into segments using the components and links to files easier to manage workflow and improves performance by loading only the necessary elements of the scene.
+ v/ d  C; o, Y2 w# h• grouping the nodes into containers, you can create custom views.
: d" ^' Y1 u$ T, H5 q4 J• Extended change simulated data without rebuilding
  l& z" q# I/ r1 O; g* l; G• Render Proxy feature in the module mental ray (Angliysky) allows you to replace scene elements with simple networks, low-resolution rendering for downloading only pre-prepared data. 3 C5 _# I; p4 K9 O
• Use a graphic reading and writing exchange format files operations with open source Alembic, to extract complex data modeling and animation in baked geometry that does not depend on the application. ) {* N6 g9 G; P' o
* Mental ray is a registered trademark of NVIDIA ARC GmbH, licensed for use by Autodesk, Inc.3 u9 z, I3 n# V+ J

], x6 i4 m8 GTools scene assembly for intelligent data
# O( J% q+ y3 s+ v7 R0 gfacilitate the creation of large, complex graphical environments. ) S/ G# B( C5 ^4 q
• Management of production components as separate elements.
4 O6 r5 ^/ D7 c9 a• Switching between different views, for example, change the level of detail.
" T, g) ~+ R& X2 n" i# j( k! }• Application, animating or drawing up requests for changes at any level in the assembly hierarchy of the stage. : t3 C7 K% B( E0 Y- R" B/ o
• Tracking overrides in assemblies using advanced editing system. + \% [! l: `# I3 z6 C4 n
• Using the API-interface to adapt tools to create their own solutions., _* y6 v4 v$ B9 G
, ^2 u2 ^5 u  n) ]/ t) Y
Additional work with file paths
  p0 i6 K8 p% M' H, t; l% T1 iFast execution of diagnosis and correction of broken file paths via Editor paths, as well as working with the data is not local, supports URI.
: o% _( Z6 I% M1 W! b! d4 d• The UI Editor file paths listed units in which external files are used: texture, image plane, links and audio. 3 A, E8 {, `  }; k
• If the path to the file is broken, you need to quickly move a file or perform a search to return the directory structure. 3 l4 |( e+ a* m3 [
• Specify the path to a nonexistent file for transfer to another user, who may be a different directory structure.
% R) M1 [+ o1 r8 ^; ]• Access files on non-standard paths to files with support for URI. : d3 S9 h$ R) n3 @' ~! j
• Using the API (application programming interface) in Maya: You can set the desired URI scheme. Painting in Maya Using intuitive tools based on the brushes.
' e# ^5 H( e" y4 e! d- {
# D- p. t9 T8 b* }New in Autodesk Maya 2015:* ~, \$ A' R8 E
Dynamics and effects.
5 R5 T, t# @0 T- Q6 t) |0 n* Procedural platform for creating Bifrost effects. Create photorealistic rendering and dynamic simulation of liquids.
6 N3 S" I' w! x2 T, \. R: i1 w  w9 z* XGen Arbitrary Primitive Generator. Creating curves, spheres and custom geometric shapes on the surface of polygonal networks for fur, feathers, leaves and other items. $ S9 C- A3 i& ~7 m! q
! W/ E8 f  `" H0 G; T
3D-animation8 |8 @6 g. t& ^- F  d! ~
* Geodesic merging voxels. Formation of high-quality, ready-to-release introduced the characters in the short term with a new innovative way of skinning. ( c* @0 D1 c3 S- D
) Q. P) _" J2 u/ s* Z% w
3D-modeling
, G. Y9 C' J- s, Y0 D/ C5 m* Optimized tools for reuse topology. Simplified optimization of networks for greater accuracy strain and increasing productivity. ! j& X: A) \: f% V9 n
* Support OpenSubdiv. Get increased speed sketches, rendering displacement maps and RenderMan rendering system used to map surface smoothing with support libraries OpenSubdiv.
$ i/ n# ]& m, v4 ~- N" ]- U! B% l' h& j
3D-rendering and image processing. ; z, e+ Q+ J5 [
* ShaderFX. Easily create additional species shaders HLSL screen, and GLSL shader editor CgFX in real-time ShaderFX. 1 P" E1 z" m8 o* g) z+ J
* Support Ptex in mental ray. Visualization Ptex texture files in mental ray for Maya.3 ?  P+ s2 H( ]% p3 _# R9 G

, s' [  |+ s* A" G, TSystem requirements:+ R" d7 {  W# ~7 U. o0 _8 c7 H1 T
Microsoft ® ® the Windows 7 (Service Pack 1), Windows ® 8 and Windows ® 8.1 Professional8 W6 L0 J. i9 u, G6 |/ P
CPU: 64-bit Intel ® or AMD ® processor multicore" y" M' Z, ~) [! z; R
RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more)( G6 f. K8 l7 H. t' H" E  x
Disk space: 4GB of available disk space for installation
( z5 A$ M" `' w  o# _; h+ ]8 B; w" a" @) L# y; I- `
+ M, P1 m! m! I6 _; @) R* h
# n+ Z9 W  `* z4 B7 N
Download:
4 \1 r8 @) O3 ~! D, W9 |Autodesk Maya 2015
: r' X# }3 S! F# Y" phttp://trial.autodesk.com/SWDLDNET4/2015/MAYA/DLM/Autodesk_Maya_2015_dlm.sfx.exe
- _7 ]( v- J1 v$ U! C+ V: a
0 y( x6 Z4 o5 ~( p; v7 P8 |Autodesk Maya 2015 Service Pack 4  I3 `4 {& y" K) h8 ^, K$ V( j: m
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP4_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_Win.msp
, M( D4 k  a8 i/ {: Jhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP4_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_OSX.dmg% ?8 b: @+ N5 N1 M
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP4_English_Linux.tgz$ C9 Q# b9 a% E7 q+ i- v; m! [/ V
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP4_Win.msp/ ~1 U* A! L# s1 y, [$ E; \
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Satellite_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_English_Win_64bit.exe
$ T9 `  i2 k" t4 I: zhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Satellite_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_English_Mac_OSX.dmg
4 e+ N9 Y/ j" C& Q# Qhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Satellite_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_English_Linux_64bit.tgz5 p* v( m" m+ |- I8 x
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Standalone_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Win_64bit.exe/ |3 _% U! y6 s  g1 k' s6 X4 i
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Standalone_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Mac_OSX.dmg+ Z% }# X2 A; W7 g+ N( _7 p
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Standalone_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Linux_64bit.tgz6 F9 W& ~7 ~, [) z2 W0 X" Z
" Q% u( [( ]- F; }- I

+ k* y; {- D0 N( L+ ~, {6 x1 XAutodesk Maya 2015 Service Pack 35 X( o- T4 R5 R( H# C7 @0 {
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP3_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_Win.msp2 J' }1 u" g4 X+ o; _
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalraySatellite/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_Mac_OSX.dmg
! u. g) K: A; Y4 o7 y, Lhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalraySatellite/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_Linux_64bit.tgz
, N+ ~8 C0 E! w# l( Shttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalrayStandalone/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Win_64bit.exe
/ P+ I2 ?& g% p0 N. m4 m) x, M; o) hhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalrayStandalone/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Mac_OSX.dmg- t( a: n5 C8 B. k; z; o5 X/ c
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalrayStandalone/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Linux_64bit.tgz
) _9 \! K; Y0 F2 h/ ~
/ J: l, a# J7 c* [( Z+ V+ l9 lAutodesk Maya 2015 Service Pack 2
; p. I: e2 D) u4 R' e$ k, khttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP2_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_Win.msp- {+ W1 M, ^3 k6 `2 v
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP2_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_MAC_OSX.dmg1 E" v: ?  x9 [  Q% _. v% t% U
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP2_English_Linux_64bit.tgz
7 n+ T7 ^3 c# B; R" v6 T  s$ @http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mental_ray_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP2_Win.msp' f+ U: g2 U3 B
9 o6 G! f! O; `5 r0 e) i4 r
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_win64.exe% O1 s, \6 P' S; d
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_mac64.dmg; J- z- a) y* g& |
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_linux64.tgz
" H' `. ]3 z, B1 X! [: e+ R) _5 n$ F  U% L! d5 G3 X2 e0 p
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Win_64bit.exe
+ @( h& t; R4 X' s& q$ fhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Mac_OSX.dmg" A& F1 [& E6 |1 |5 |
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Linux_64bit.tgz' V8 ~3 ]) [- {- i" [
8 Q( D6 n* w4 k. \- x2 C" Z. E' }
Autodesk Maya 2015 Service Pack 1: i: \( n5 d9 I8 Q# k( ]3 t
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_1/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP1_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_Win.msp0 q  D$ u9 R8 L2 x9 \  W9 m
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_1/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP1_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_OSX.dmg3 f7 L+ D, W: u0 }; c$ `
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_1/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP1_English_Linux.tgz) z# [* j; \4 r1 w$ c3 W

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 01:06