[复制链接]
发表于 2017-4-17 18:02:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: NewBlueFX TotalFX 5.0 Build 171209
% ~3 h! O# r$ d$ l; T) u7 {Program Type: Video Effects
. j( I2 N5 \5 Q3 XRelease Date: Apr 15, 2017
6 b* @* F* x) t% E# W+ yHomepage: https://www.newbluefx.com/products/totalfx6 n7 X9 K, Y& f- F9 [+ u1 L6 T
Interface Language: English
, ^* X1 a* \6 ]! [9 ?2 H; _Platform: Win64/ O7 Q6 K4 [; q% z4 K; |2 ]  D
File Size: Size: 55.27 MB | 55.19 MB | 55.35 MB | 55.09 MB! t, x) |% ~6 E& _2 b

- \/ p  G# b6 i2 h7 y& C! u7 p- k" ENewBlue TotalFX 5.0 - a comprehensive set of plug-ins to your favorite video editor, which includes everything from working with captions and color correction to hundreds of different filters and presets of dynamic transitions. NewBlue TotalFX delivers more than 1400 presets in plugins 129 in the most complete collection of titles, transitions, and video effects. It includes a full-featured, the final version of the elements, essentials, filters, Stylizers, transitions and titles. TotalFX delivers all this for serious video editors ...
+ [/ p5 ]& B0 ^1 Q$ b+ S, b2 \9 ?& H5 H1 ~
With the help of NewBlue Titler Pro you can quickly and effectively create great professional text animations. This new solution for creating 2D and 3D titles, developed for professional video editors, which combines the innovative efficiency of the original Titler Pro and adds stunning visual appeal and sophistication. No more need to create graphic names in other programs - Titler Pro will give you quick access to complex animations and professional styles directly in your video editor, improving and simplifying the workflow.- {3 W$ v& |) f. z. _# w, G
With the addition of customizable lighting, bevels, bends and additional texture options, an ideal appearance can be created. With a simple and intuitive interface, rich styles and dynamic animations, you easily revitalize your products, while avoiding the time and training required to create titles in other programs.  `% g9 ?0 K# e. O# n' \$ W
' v. Z1 K( v0 s6 E8 d! \( R
Features NewBlue TotalFX 5:# S/ o* |9 y4 m" e* I! `" r% N6 O" Z
- Create 3D Texts And Graphics
0 m! T/ k$ o# K! w/ u! _; TQuickly create titles with fully customizable text, lighting and animations with Titler Pro 6 Ultimate. Create effective scenes effortlessly and in no time.
; ]* Z: }6 \5 ]1 S/ U% k( wTitler Pro 6 Ultimate delivers polished 2D & 3D text and graphics natively in your NLE and includes 200+ built-in styles and templates.
# g; ?4 ~$ k1 f+ U3 D6 M, y· Template-based workflow
1 V- q' n- Z6 l. H· After Effects support ) ~: V  p" A( q0 F, R5 ~
· Multi-title management
* }& N6 V( m) i4 B: M
  J) v8 M6 q9 G6 H; g· Transform Scense Through Compositing
& q! K2 Z" ~( T/ }7 J0 uElements 3 Ultimate helps you create and transform scenes completely through compositing. Combine visual elements from multiple shots into a single image. Combine visual elements, create living backgrounds, add drop shadows and more. Elements 3 Ultimate takes complicated processes and simplifies them.
8 T8 F8 D- v5 |. `1 p; P; E1 e3 ^8 a2 X
- Fix Common Filming Issues1 k/ j: }3 F; p7 ?  I, q
Essentials 5 Ultimate is designed to address everyday post-production needs such as video stabilization, skin and color touch ups, camera flashes, exposure, and aspect ratio. The go-to swiss army for editors. . y$ s  O- N5 g5 T; o
Get over 275 presets in 24 workflow-enhancing video effects that stabilize, correct and sharpen.
; U! m3 U5 @( C2 H
+ q2 D9 ]8 n5 h, U( t5 }- Set The Tone Of Your Production
" `6 ^0 Q) j5 ?; qFilters 5 Ultimate brings together a variety of effects to instantly enhance. With pinpoint color correction, light leaks, tints, the paper looks, and more, Filters has just the color editing, you need to change the tone, the mood or the aesthetic of your shots in seconds. ! i' s8 E* C  a; B9 X
Filters 5 Ultimate includes more than 250 presets in 22 video effects to instantly enhance video through an array of distinctive looks.
/ ?" Q) c+ u0 E, [, t2 Z0 k: y# J What's New in NewBlue TotalFX 5:
6 m" e7 K3 F4 f# M% J" E0 gTotalFX 5 includes nearly $1400 worth of effects packages, more than 90 effects plugins in all, including:" U% ?: S) ]0 E
- Elements 3 Ultimate: More than 250 presets in 21 video effects that simplify multi-step compositing tasks.0 p! J9 u4 U; }& c) ]
- Essentials 3 Ultimate: Over 275 presets in 24 workflow-enhancing video effects that stabilize, correct and sharpen.& Q$ }. X% U+ |0 o# [  \5 T
- Filters 3 Ultimate: More than 250 presets in 22 video effects to instantly enhance video through an array of distinctive looks. Includes Colorfast 2.3 ~1 r: @2 [7 V1 R8 n% Z
- Stylizers 3 Ultimate: Over 250 presets in 23 imaginative video plugins that provide a range of light, paint and art effects., m8 r; N3 U. m7 J) r# V

' j: k' Z' U4 g& ?0 UTotalFX 5 includes Transitions 3 Ultimate, a comprehensive set of 400 presets in 37 plugins that provide cutting edge video transitions of 3D, light, color, and motion.; e, J9 c6 w2 o% O3 M
- Whether you want to display a product or add emphasis to an object, you'll find wide variety of 3D transitions to join your shots.: p2 Y, m6 r- `0 c  R' B. z
- Discover different artistic transitions that match your video's design direction.
! }/ J7 ^. |: E) n2 q' E- Add a dose of momentum to otherwise plain transitions with bold, energized motion transitions.& _8 K0 ~+ g. u& A2 E

7 j" ~2 `) E# X$ U+ mTitler Pro 5 Ultimate delivers polished 2D & 3D text and graphics natively in your NLE. This breakthrough plugin offers After Effects support plus dozens of styles, templates and animations.
+ h/ c6 C! i' n: w- Create beautiful 4K & 5K titles fast with 200+ built-in styles and templates. Quickly bring them to life with drag-and-drop animations.6 T8 j) t) R9 [  s; v
- Dial in the right look with a range of powerful controls. Easily customize color, shape, angle, lighting and more ., J; A; Y, A2 y, |; t
- Quickly jump between your titles and edit the text, color or completely redesign a title from scratch with Titler Pro 5’s new multi-title management system.
3 d& g7 L0 D9 U0 f; j: K- Enjoy full AE environment immersion for even more flexibility through intelligent obscuration with AE layers, camera depth of field, and lighting integration.
  W2 ~% D* N* {/ q3 ~7 C* S+ F' s% P2 k: A! [% [+ `
- Break Style Boundaries0 G  _9 r$ D3 @; A
Stylizers 3 Ultimate gives your all the options to create unique and distinctive looks to your footage. From cartoon and impressionist styles to energetic blurs and flickers, you can give your shots a strong visual presence.4 V' P  i9 p4 [: P& Q8 \) ]
Stylizers 3 Ultimate includes over 250 presets in 23 imaginative video plugins that provide a range of light, paint and art effects.
3 @. s" ]( M5 k9 F3 O& S1 l6 X0 k- F- [9 w2 P; f' q/ c
- Transition Your Scenes With Energy & Motion
9 f( m/ ]  k* w) WTransitions 5 Ultimate provides transitions to match your video's design direction. Whether you want to display a product or add to an object, you'll find a wide variety of transitions to join your shots. ; R! y( N" k$ e+ C. `
3 a/ J6 o7 Y8 J
Transitions Ultimate includes 400 presets in 37 plugins that provide cutting edge video transitions of 3D, light, color, and motion.& p$ G; c* G) R, b+ l+ S+ m; f6 w

8 {+ Z' `" \+ F3 Z5 p2 BCompatible with video editors:" A5 o, ?+ G" C5 t$ n
- Adobe After Effects CC or later2 y# }8 c2 C% P# Q: l5 N" a
- Adobe Premiere CC or later9 C4 B5 h0 h2 y: }7 n  @
- NewBlue Titler Pro 2+
0 s- B  r+ V4 ]/ q: }3 \9 w- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 6+5 G4 X" Z3 {* b- Y" ^% p
- Grass Valley EDIUS 7 & 8
/ J# ~- I, A: ~; N. Y- Black Magic DaVinci Resolve 11+
5 A( e+ Q/ w4 G1 n8 y0 q" R4 f0 B6 H- Magix Vegas Pro 10+, Vegas Movie Studio, Magix Video Pro X- I! @! O: `. ^( x6 C& k& V

( P7 w9 g) E- r  t% ESystem Requirements$ H( ^' A* j2 w' x; e
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
0 @7 _$ p/ L9 f5 ^- n- 700 MB hard-disk space for installation$ z/ \% I) P" Y4 j* h" N8 a* {! O
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
5 N" Z, q: P" T' d( m2 J: p3 Q- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB VRAM
+ y/ X+ d) Q$ q1 r# ~- v- 512MB VRAM or higher recommended for HD9 L9 N5 T. ~5 k
- Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later
$ [. \: j- q! e/ R" n5 ]+ t- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later), Vista® (SP 2 or later), Windows 7 or later
0 ^5 T8 r2 R; ]9 j, x- Supports 64-bit video editing applications only
: N% w  g- r& E' n$ y* ^) z, u1 o. h. K0 ]" F8 y; C

+ @8 j5 f: y- \/ l; C- S. Q* g4 U: v5 b9 J9 e$ Q$ K' o
. [  G; s6 m5 c4 z
% Q# {8 N' \4 M( ^' ?1 s. e
Download:
- N' ]5 v. T$ rNewBlue TotalFX AEX v5.0.171209 CE.exe  l, I* }- m5 P" e6 r4 e
NewBlue TotalFX AVX v5.0.171209 CE.exe
0 b2 \( n. m4 {2 p5 [: FNewBlue TotalFX OFX v5.0.171209 CE.exe
, M8 \, S8 T! y5 |NewBlue TotalFX RTFX v5.0.171209 CE.exe
4 N$ V5 s, [( |$ iNewBlueTotalFX5-AEX-170317-CE.exe
" d  L) H- r! R$ W- ?NewBlueTotalFX5-AVX-170317-CE.exe. w7 I- [% f8 q! m, b8 g
NewBlueTotalFX5-OFX-170317-CE.exe9 O* ^( A3 P" f2 A/ x0 [7 p. ^8 X

4 Z1 A/ s* `3 a5 n8 `$ hhttps://www.newbluefx.comownload/Win/NewBlueTotalFX5.exe, a' y( M" L% D) @
https://www.newbluefx.comownload/Mac/NewBlueTotalFX5.mpkg.zip
3 z# _+ |) I' ~% N- Z- ?% X5 {1 W# [

6 d1 X& s2 a! S

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 18:28