, v) N4 e6 V: Z8 TProgram Type: Color correction
, o/ w) m' Q3 H7 y+ L9 ?& N9 }Version: v14.3.1
- A8 Q7 t( v; Y5 ~# r3 {Release Date: 4 July, 2018' o" T, v6 D) Y. e4 j
Homepage: www.blackmagic-design.com/products/davinciresolve/software/
' g/ B- g+ M/ N, x" OInterface Language: English6 W# i; k( W4 {, _2 R& N
Platform: Win / Mac / Linux; v( X, q  T! U9 B% B( y. @! h
File Size: 1.62 GB / 1.2 GB  / 983 MB( u! [6 f! R( G1 J3 P$ @; d) Z
$ @6 L! j. y, s& J- e2 n
Originally designed for Hollywood’s elite colorists, DaVinci Resolve has been used on more feature films and TV shows than anything else because it lets you create images that are simply impossible with other tools. DaVinci is also the world’s fastest growing and most advanced editing software! Now, with DaVinci Resolve 14, you get incredible new Fairlight audio tools specifically designed for film and television post production. It’s like getting 3 high end applications in one! All it takes is a single click to switch between editing, color correcting, audio mastering and delivery! Best of all, if you’re collaborating on a team, you can all work on the same project at the same time! DaVinci Resolve 14 is a revolution in post production! Download it for free and try it today!
4 h# `+ ~" a+ l5 ?) h& d5 t: o
  Y) U) [! C6 `3 k" u( [9 I: }What's New!6 w: Z& [) o9 C: {; L7 [
Incredible speed, professional Fairlight audio, revolutionary collaboration and more!
% A( g* C8 p' QDaVinci Resolve 14 has hundreds of new features for editors, colorists and now, for the first time, audio professionals. The new playback engine dramatically increases responsiveness with up to 10x better performance for editors. You also get a whole new page with the full Fairlight audio post production tools that let you record, edit, mix, sweeten and master sound with full 3D audio space and up to 1000 channels. Colorists will find amazing new filters that include automatic facial recognition and tracking for quickly smoothing skin tones, brightening eyes, changing lip color and more! Plus, DaVinci Resolve 14 features revolutionary new multi user collaboration tools such as bin locking, chat and timeline merging that allow editors, colorists, and sound editors to all work on the same project at the same time! All these new features make DaVinci Resolve 14 is the world’s most advanced post production software!, N/ F6 y+ d! `. m/ t
7 U" V: R5 D' I* Q* `$ k
Professional Editing8 X. x7 L- ^& K) _' X" @4 m, s
DaVinci Resolve includes virtually every imaginable editing and trimming tool available, making it perfect for both creative and online editing! The new high performance playback engine, which is up to 10x faster, makes playback instantaneous and trimming more responsive than ever, even for processor intensive formats such as H.264 and RAW.
0 Y1 Z4 w, _* E# F
- ?) h* q& ~7 K) `4 eCreative Editing
; P2 D# |% J  AFamiliar multi track timeline with quick edit pop-up, seven different types of edits, customizable keyboard shortcuts and more.
5 x2 [7 ]- f3 C, ], ^0 r1 W6 Q; s
Advanced Trimming* Z% [% {* Y( ~- L" b
Context sensitive trimming to ripple, roll, slip or slide based on the mouse position so you don’t have to switch tools.$ c  a- S4 `' w* [
9 d) X+ t" f1 o2 p1 \8 [
Multicam Editing
& E7 b- l! K) \3 C6 [8 o& Q! \Full multi camera editing with realtime 2, 4, 9 or 16 camera playback views for cutting shows on the fly.) A- z0 b0 Z. {/ D& C0 T" ~

1 C. }3 k3 h* D1 K$ }Speed Effects+ T. H$ V4 Q0 B5 O
Quickly create constant or variable speed changes, complete with ramps and editable curves.
( a; i0 b! c: s) T6 _6 G
( B- Z* z% r# x* I6 g& ]Timeline Curve Editor9 h6 m6 ]. N* h* k
Animate and add keyframes for virtually any parameter using the inspector or the timeline based curve editor.% ?3 L9 @: ~& d4 T( X. B3 I

0 e6 y; O/ H# {2 ]2 W  _9 p! S: PTransitions and Effects2 m+ \- ?6 @: A
Quickly add transitions and filters from the built in library, or add 3rd party plug ins to create incredible effects.5 v2 E, s: N& N2 D
6 F! G6 K+ g% ?2 g0 \
Finishing
8 S2 H+ Q2 j) EPowerful tools, including the new position lock, that make conforming and finishing projects for final delivery faster than ever before.* P2 |6 I2 \5 G' `" k$ s2 J! J
; W& Q( \& J0 m: X
Color Correction3 K& e0 E4 S* v' J* M, W
DaVinci Resolve has been used on more feature films and television shows than any other grading system! You get the industry’s most powerful primary and secondary correction tools, advanced curve editor, tracking and stabilization, noise reduction and grain tools, Resolve FX and more.0 h+ e$ y7 H- R4 q; s# ~- ~6 a
: C' H0 W+ k" u! b  A$ g
Legendary Quality
8 Z3 @5 e0 I) E7 \Patented YRGB color science and 32-bit float image processing lets you achieve looks that are simply impossible with other software.% z4 f- O/ M8 A" Q5 Q
$ U" |) o  P) z2 X
Primary Correction
! I( n0 w5 m: q" z, H1 {Traditional primary color wheels along with 12 advanced primary controls for quickly adjusting temperature, tint, mid-tone detail, and more.# J! p) k7 F* Y1 W5 H; G2 M
9 d# B4 g% C( b: ], n) C
Curve Editors7 c. G- N% ]; A; j# T" t( I( y
Quickly sculpt contrast along various highlight and shadow areas of an image with separate curves and soft clipping for each channel.
0 S9 A9 s7 J4 d3 o
2 l% D% K0 t3 ^+ X: N1 eSecondaries
( {) w1 r7 e* D  FIsolate and track different parts of an image using HSL qualifiers, keyers and basic or custom rotoscope shapes so you can make targeted corrections.
; U- `$ M, X0 n0 A$ T* \
' V+ b$ M0 e+ \# R  JHigh Dynamic Range (HDR)) G( s5 @* A3 ^3 W4 {
Work in wide latitude and wide color formats such as Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log Gamma, and more!
/ Y+ m' o9 P* t, u
1 G( r( ?6 S! {' b( lBroad Format Support
% M) V) X6 P, MWork natively with camera original RAW files and virtually every other format for total control over your images at the highest quality possible.9 [2 a4 q. ?+ u9 F7 J
" \* k) r/ Q" C1 f% g* W6 P2 K
Fairlight Audio3 f  l, F! P! B, `: Q; S9 g6 n
New professional tools for audio post production! DaVinci Resolve now includes fully featured Fairlight audio in the same software you use for editing and color correction! You get high end mixing for up to 1,000 channels in real time, plus support for massive Fairlight audio consoles. It’s a true end to end workflow that supports recording and ADR, sound editing, sound effects, sweetening and mixing. You can even mix down and master to multiple formats, including 3D audio space formats such as 5.1, 7.1 and even 22.2!
2 G+ R8 Y! M8 }& m1 M
/ \4 Y0 a+ s% JUp to 1,000 Tracks8 b4 f6 x2 e. S8 j  F1 m
Create up to 1,000 audio tracks with 8 main, sub and aux outputs. Add Fairlight Audio Accelerator zero latency realtime performance!, _( ^3 ~3 H! p# @7 g/ I4 z0 E# i

! Z; a8 D, P+ e/ r7 q4 A0 E* dEqualization and Dynamics  V5 Q9 q+ m( s# n2 ]6 s* X$ ]6 w
Get real time 6 band equalization, along with expander/gate, compressor and limiter dynamics on every single track.
& `$ I% P6 d# o. |+ O; V5 \
! Q3 s, g9 Y, i$ x6 \Editing and Automation% K. q  S: \6 e1 t  K! P
Edit clips at up to 192kHz and 24-bit with automation for adjusting fade, levels and more, all the way down to individual audio samples!" ?+ }+ j4 v$ ]8 k" K) _. J8 V
* f( d6 Z8 s: e: z0 b& B, O& ~- l
Mixing
4 E7 _& x5 A3 B# G. v+ A- A1 I" |1 TFull professional mixer with input selection, effects, insert, EQ and dynamic graphs, output selection, aux, pan, main and submix selections, and more!
" R2 O8 E0 W2 F0 l$ B/ j. q+ y9 p
Plug In Effects; X& ?$ v8 l7 g" L8 x- @
Add 3rd party VST plug ins for even more creative options! You can get real time processing performance for up to 6 plug ins per track!- F! Q9 e- h( P5 ?$ n. }
6 {7 @) P" q" \9 C& f
Mastering
) z4 W1 N9 S7 k" [+ h: H" U, LAll the tools you need for mastering! Deliver anything from mono up to stereo, 5.1, 7.1, Dolby and even 22.2, complete with full 3D panning!: f0 X- F$ i9 \
4 S4 k5 ^; f  i0 |- d
Media and Delivery
2 p- |# m5 n+ j; ?( l( wDaVinci Resolve 14 makes importing, syncing and organizing footage fast! Whether you’re going out to the web, tape, or theatrical distribution, DaVinci Resolve features everything you need to deliver projects in virtually any format! You’ll be able to get to work quickly and output files fast, so you’ll never miss a deadline!7 W3 {2 T/ b6 j/ F7 F, k/ |: v

# o, B2 x( N, U" C! D) P! w, vImport Footage
: p" G0 h8 a) pUse the media page to import footage, sync audio and prep it for editing. Simply drag and drop files from your storage into bins or even your timeline!
1 l1 x5 V( d1 e6 _! v  y- m- r7 d8 v- ]7 ?: K
Organize Clips
) d  e/ e+ Z# A7 kCreate free form or metadata based smart bins to organize clips. You get customizable list views, multiple bin windows and more!
2 @- D" I& X9 c- E
. Z+ A; J/ Y1 Y- w* K; n/ H6 \# CMetadata
- E. c& k' t6 aUse embedded metadata or add your own to sort and sync clips, change display names, detect starts and stops in Multicam angles, and much more!  C$ x, ]3 G( t) u- ~  J
; u8 J6 |2 l9 `# \0 g9 U
Delivery Options
( Q5 g7 _/ _( Z4 `, x8 j9 uOutput to the web, round trip projects and media with other applications, or even create digital cinema packages for theatrical distribution!
/ h( E5 k/ }) A0 E3 M1 ~- D
' t* w8 I4 D: mRender Queue) d. p" w7 ~# \+ m; `7 K% z/ e
Quickly add multiple jobs to the render queue for batch processing. You can even offload output to another workstation!4 g, b5 S1 r: f; W
9 F8 r  V+ i0 `2 A1 W
Easy Round Tripping
5 ?7 f; h  t1 K0 W/ c( |$ M( bDaVinci Resolve give you native compatibility with virtually all major post production file types, formats and even other applications!
, K) l% G( g. C
0 W" i8 ~7 w7 ^. @# I5 \/ [Multi User Collaboration
# x2 u/ I) l& k4 E3 D( E- O/ ARevolutionary new tools allow simultaneous editing, color correction and audio post!
9 `1 [0 V( [1 E$ [DaVinci Resolve 14 completely redefines post production workflows! Assistant editors can prepare footage while editors cut the picture, colorists grade the shots, and sound editors mix and finish audio, all in the same project at the same time! You no longer have to waste time conforming and you no longer have to wait for a locked edit before starting color and audio work! That means picture editors, colorists, and sound editors can now work in parallel, leaving more time for everyone to be creative!
! s- p) Y  {, y% {, \- H5 n" K3 `$ i, Z/ |9 N- q. o1 s
Clip, Timeline and Bin Locking7 i+ c# e, H6 M6 y" E7 J5 V
Locking a bin, clip or a timeline lets you safely work on a specific part of the project. You get full access and others have read access until you unlock it.
3 y: B1 W7 _& Q8 R6 f$ W6 d- P5 M: E
Built in Chat
9 A8 _$ q: t& m2 @* x9 EThe integrated chat client lets you speak with other members of the team without ever having to leave DaVinci Resolve so you can all stay on the same page!  N4 n1 [8 Y1 k7 h/ ?, J
3 B9 h: w. E/ z8 ?: k5 {& ^
Timeline Comparison, s5 I: q# c: Z) v, E& O4 P5 V
The visual timeline comparison tool makes it fast and easy to see differences between two timelines so you can accept and merge changes!& u6 K9 O% u, ]
  D) H( Z- t+ W  k- `
Open Storage2 k4 p5 b$ W: Q: @1 R
You don’t need to buy special, expensive or proprietary storage and servers to work as a team in DaVinci Resolve. You can use any shared storage!) j, s* y5 ?: ]3 d0 U( ?- T4 q# N
4 @- u' U/ G! q. G  D( z) \
What's new in DaVinci Resolve 14
' ^! r! e* K7 Z" RCollaboration" U: R, C! U$ M; x: ^0 w
All new collaboration workflow which allows multiple users to work on the same project at the same time% G1 ]2 s, q$ ], S) G
Added ability for collaborating video/audio editors and colorists to work on the same timeline at the same time
, t9 L5 y  M0 B4 C6 u4 X- @Resolve Collaboration supports any shared storage technology and works with a PostgreSQL shared database server
/ D! E4 e+ E. gSupport for live saving all collaborator actions in a collaborative project
. i* _. E9 p8 ?5 U% wSupport for Project Manager indicators to show collaborative projects
$ D& t0 `: |1 k% nAbility for collaborators to pick a profile on their shared projects  ~; ^4 K& }& p/ f+ t3 S# }
First come first serve write access for Media Pool Bins with read access for everyone else
  S6 V3 _- r4 P& @: h8 O4 JLive Media Pool side bar bin updates including user locks and refresh available indicators: `5 [4 m' f# `8 k% Q
Timeline indicators to show user locks and refresh available6 f6 Q% G1 m2 i' f& c3 i0 ~2 ?
Live update of Color Page thumbnail icons to indicate user locks and refresh available
, \+ r4 w  x+ \* L6 L9 K% g0 }8 X& VLive sharing of Color Page still galleries3 T" R' Z' d, M! I) t& z
New compare timeline tool to simplify merging timelines from multiple collaborative users *: l- D0 f" q4 @) u: e% X% G3 n
Live group chat feature on collaborative projects
) `8 M% p% m' `  o( DImproved Performance, Fluidity And Usability$ J1 q2 ~7 i4 \2 k1 e2 h" P
All new image processing engine with numerous performance improvements and optimizations
, {' Z" ]0 x7 [% _) P9 f6 }6 m& v6 m) f1 @, q
New image processing engine which maximizes single and multi-GPU utilization
) ~, M" u1 a; c, B; D) j  x4 w0 rSupport for GPU processing using Metal on Mac
, Z! p- |7 N6 m) D6 S4 eNew optimized performance mode for improved playback
  b* Y9 D. E% [" t9 ENew dynamic memory manager for optimized CPU memory usage
" `2 h5 P9 |- [) ]Improved performance on single GPU laptops and workstations/ b' [4 x1 t# \: j, B
Improved editing and playhead fluidity on the Edit page timeline
: X4 s5 w* {: T' f5 ?9 TDramatically improved latency of JKL playback% O8 \( i$ i4 t5 M! @7 l* I! a4 r
Improved Color Page playback start/stop latency" b0 m/ M, c, P9 \& @
Improved Multicam playback performance
% N3 u* `2 q+ C4 C" HImproved pan and zoom on viewers when using the trackpad with support for an Alt/Option modifier+ T  d: f* w& `0 j9 r1 M, ]7 F
Improved performance when scrubbing H.264 and similar codecs
8 `; K  X) {9 E/ k; y4 iSupport for improved CPU usage8 `4 o0 u5 {( s: Y

E. y' G. z" r( g+ j# h$ `" c2 `All new database engine for improved management and performance on PostgreSQL and DiskDB0 \4 z% C, t" G# T0 q
Support for a new live save option where changes are saved as you work, d' C8 ~3 F5 z& ^& w9 p  N. C
Support for incremental fast saves in the new and improved DiskDB' s; y8 q, d; {- M
Ability to save, load, update and delete user UI layout presets  H" e+ x& C- u& m
1 }' @3 b2 i# p2 G* }
Improved media access and performance. e6 l' ~4 B1 K; S# z3 k% N
Improved H.264 encode and decode performance
3 e; ]8 X  ~% S6 J/ q) q$ ]Improved performance for file listing in Media Storage( \* y' D) x& }5 q" U$ V
Improved scrolling performance in Media Storage folders and Media Pool bins with many clips: k" {% k% \: L  {5 k2 [
Improved speed of importing AAF timelines0 }% g* t  U+ m
Improve speed of Optimized media generation, transcoding and fusion rendering
+ W) m0 w1 V+ bSupport for Optimized Media in 3D stereoscopic clips
( |, g5 {8 _4 m3 e2 P) ?( RSupport of high frame rate timelines up to 120 frames per second - DaVinci Resolve Studio only! G0 r9 l" \8 b  ?3 ?. p+ u6 c
Support for up to 16Kx16K source images and timeline resolution
5 M# F' r! X' \6 YAbility to drag a file or folder from Finder/Explorer to Media Storage in order to navigate there5 F" V5 a6 D0 j7 n$ v$ E" f& x

& o4 O0 q0 _! L( M9 J' e/ a  V- NAudio: C1 r5 k8 C; z2 ~
New Fairlight audio processing engine for all audio in Resolve6 B! D* O0 A! J+ Q0 E5 T
New Fairlight page with dedicated audio editing, mixing, finishing and mastering controls
5 m, l7 i, D3 P# M& dSupport for unlimited audio tracks, 8 main, sub and aux outputs
& d5 h" v: G, l/ N- aSupport for Fairlight Audio Accelerator and I/O hardware
9 C3 Z3 m( x; B* \' J  ySupport for Fairlight free standing and desktop consoles  x9 n3 T5 Y; h
Single and dual monitor UI configurations on the Fairlight page
) j+ L6 s' V' M9 H) ]/ dFairlight page includes Media Pool, timeline, metering, mixer, effects, video preview, timeline index and inspector- K0 W% A0 _, e( I: O, y- k- J

- e+ x1 G- t) wKey Features  s; u  f! g9 O0 G
Six band EQ for every track+ _" k0 }, P: R
Expander/Gate, Compressor and Limiter Dynamics for every track" n6 `, v, o* r- |6 i* U  A! W
2D and 3D Pan control for sound placement *
% a' f% H" t9 ^) v' FTimeline toolbar includes a pointer and a marquee tool, automation state, snapping, flags, markers and timeline options
1 r4 Y" X. `) `  o" o/ l1 F1 w  @Automation includes trim state, touch, latch or off mode, event selection4 U, `, o" T# I& d/ Z4 F3 n
Support for separate enables for fader, mute, pan, EQ, compressor, Gate, Aux, Limiter and Plugins
  F: h3 C: t4 S4 `/ B# |' D) U7 v) a) r4 v& n" m
Monitoring and metering features0 P3 ~9 L1 _  S7 \0 n
Level meters for all channels, Masters, Subs, Aux and groups3 W( @$ P3 Z9 X, t
Monitoring of main outputs available in mono, stereo5.1, Atmos, Auro, DTS, IMAX and multichannel up to 22.2
* [' I1 x- e8 V+ _; pCompound metering includes speaker group selection, phase and loudness with integration control
# {) y! o' h" C3 ^) QVideo preview available as docked or popup viewer with SDI video output
( K: S" N6 }  r+ G9 l  h- ^8 A7 E7 v
2 _0 j' A: a3 j* B, oTimeline features( e" `9 \% H7 o4 x8 h) ?
Track sidebar includes controls for gain, automation, lock, solo, mute and record9 W5 z7 N  g% v$ r8 f
Track sidebar includes indicators for track number, name, color, linked track and meters- v- a- g+ D2 x- h" C
Timeline clips include user selectable indicators for clip name, gain, FX, group, EQ, Source, Speed, Linked status, stem/channel bit depth, sample rate and source channel
1 Z# g" W, s9 V/ B& UTimeline clips include full or rectified audio waveform with waveform border, gain level, fade handles and automation keyframe control
( c- R8 x- K+ w6 a, l) DUser selection of timecode display with subframes and samples, feet and frames or only samples
4 b! o% r- z# gFive preset and custom user selectable track height with locks+ G; c0 W; o  v7 W6 o& W
New timeline index shows tracks and markers
- o* R0 K" Y. }6 u% M: Z( v
5 m! J" A: h- J' [; \9 f  H% _4 zUI dialogs for setup and assignment  n: e5 r; {7 G3 I
Each mixer track includes input selection, effects, insert, EQ and dynamics graphs, output selection, aux, pan, main and submix selections" R+ U+ [- {$ X7 \3 |8 [  R6 k1 M% o
Mixer also includes track name and color, grouping, record, mute and solo selection and gain fader with meters
$ J- k, s  E; n# ~& o7 @* K: ~: G, s# D0 r3 e, p2 Q' s
General audio improvements8 k- n( C% [3 v! H8 N9 ], p1 I+ G
New audio processing engine includes support for 192 KHz 24bit audio
+ Q+ {/ {2 W* e& {& S0 ISupport for pitch correction when performing speed changes on all platforms
7 K; u; i" [% p1 [/ lSupport for pitch correction during FFW and FRW playback on the Edit page timeline+ i6 b: ~9 d; P, X  d' a

/ H& m! E! T9 M4 p: QEdit
6 A# D+ c4 R9 a. j: l9 iKey new features) I  j5 t# B+ P9 t
Support for track colors on the timeline
' \! l1 D+ l# D4 R0 }* kSupport for dragging just video or audio from the source viewer
2 O- K( z& t, ~Support for a toggle to switch between single viewer and dual viewer mode) b( \( g1 w" r; B
Support of OFX plugins as filters in Timeline# S( J, |; A$ P1 K$ W
Ability to drag and drop a transition from one clip to another# d" |8 o( m% F. s0 t/ y5 ^3 f
Redesigned Effects Library for easier navigation and search
/ }$ v" i* x$ sSupport for improved "Play Around" functionality with contextual behavior depending on selection% Z( N% z0 {/ h8 }3 L
Support for Blur Dissolve transition
+ z+ M  u! ]7 FSupport for audio waveforms on Multicam Clips, Compound Clips and Timeline Clips
) v! F& z1 ~! B2 e! FSupport for alpha rendering from source when using Fusion Connect1 i) j) E% H+ o  ~; G! `. Q

7 J& Q+ `- ]6 M" @' J5 [* [Clip adjustment improvements
$ t: K5 g; Z5 s- o& MAbility to "Remove Attributes" from one or multiple clips
+ L- U+ ]7 v6 A5 G7 Y% @0 e! ~New menu option to freeze frame the current frame under the playhead
" i" i' C9 q1 D3 L- H8 f4 K/ ?Ability to select all keyframes in Keyframe and Curve editor using Ctrl/Command+A, n' q7 l- m, J& D- f& p
Ability to linearize/smoothen curves for multiple selected keyframes in the Keyframe and Curve editor. Q. o" R2 }4 `, W

" j8 K, `, B/ {' T4 {6 D6 m% }Clip trim improvements
+ _  X- D4 ]( HAbility to Alt/Option+Shift drag to resize a clip's In or Out point over an adjacent clip to automatically create a transition
( ]0 n: L5 p; S: V4 M% j, JAbility to Alt/Option+Shift drag a clip from the Media Pool to overlap a clip in the timeline to add a transition+ u3 U8 J! B: ~& u
Support for two new trim commands in the Trim menu, r' [! T( C+ z4 X  \$ ]4 V/ c
Slip Playhead to In4 u  M. R, v9 Z, i# v
Slip Playhead to Out4 Y* u& p! q. H" ]
Support for slip functionality when performing an Extend Edit
$ U/ F% Y" o6 ]$ v: D; K6 ^0 H/ UAbility to duplicate and superimpose dragging selected clips from a track while holding down Alt/Option + Shift
2 E, ?$ q$ `5 n8 y0 |9 V* c. [Support for snapping when dragging and placing text elements in a Title in the Timeline viewer, P2 M% @+ z* d4 Y- i0 u+ W
Support for improved snapping when performing ripple edits
; ^9 ^% s; V; _1 ^  C, m, d- GAbility to perform playback using JKL in Dynamic Trim Mode when no clip or edit point is selected
  F) T+ ^- b( }# ?7 T0 r& q
+ U7 t3 x8 w) f  `8 {5 ^: aConform improvements9 O! j. |2 C* A& @! K4 m2 m* W5 z
Support for user selectable conform criteria when performing "Reconform from Bins"6 x2 q/ f' f5 s% h" _: k; \
Ability to "Reconform from Media Storage folders" for a Timeline
7 r, O* l5 d# ^# I6 u, pSupport for missing on disk indicators and missing in Media Pool indicators in the Timeline
: A: @* @$ Q; `4 MSupport for importing 3D Warp Pitch and Yaw parameters in AAF from Avid Media Composer
) s9 `* m6 w2 p* rSupport for the following Index filtering options' l8 S! {: i1 [: e
Show Clip Color2 o8 ^  {  \- X; d* O6 f5 D
Show Clips with Composite Effects
! L8 w, y; _# Z; ~3 X9 [# c# hShow Clips with Transform Effects
: p3 i, t. G2 Z% z$ sShow Clips with Filters
7 v$ Q& B' B) iShow Clips with Speed Effects
' g" g6 g, K+ `7 \5 W  QShow Fusion Connect Clips
8 @% r/ v' z0 d/ Y' q: RShow Compound Clips and Nested Timelines
* q, r. e' A1 ]Show Clip conflicts
9 G3 o2 ]' e: l0 p- zShow Flags of a particular color6 @! H  ?! _# ]9 x# P
Show Markers of a particular color7 V0 S3 x0 m) R9 Z) d
Show Stills and Freeze Frames9 x! X& `0 D$ I3 w
Ability to see conflicts in the Index Match column
$ M+ B+ E3 t: uNew Position Lock on toolbar to lock ripple on tracks and timelines for Online Editing
$ Y: e; P2 q0 xProject setting to enable/disable automatically Conform when adding clips to Media Pool! u1 ~' H. Y$ V
Ability to set default number tracks and types in Project Settings > Editing > New Timeline Settings
( f4 `4 {) ^0 e( [  W% `' W! x) G/ _1 y; e* j
Marker improvements. V+ n0 ?* s7 c
Ability to display Marker names and notes as viewer overlays7 n2 I# b: L' O7 }! s8 ?
Ability to list clip markers in Media Pool list view
' w* q. ]# L5 o# cAbility to convert an In and Out point selection into a duration marker  o, {" ^% Q2 y! o( n9 K7 w+ l
Ability to navigate between markers from the option menu in the viewers
" v1 \3 U7 O8 }! q9 y3 ]  zAbility to search and filter in the Index using Marker Name and Marker Notes fields
6 t" v8 s  X% C: E7 Y# @& GAbility to multi select timeline markers using a marquee
( x1 K$ t: s9 ^4 c  f* h8 ~' U9 M0 K, x  c( H( K1 [3 ~
Media Pool improvements
6 }+ q: V: X( J& {Support multiple Media Pool windows either as a 2-up/4-up docked view or as new pop-up windows
5 }( z7 \* _6 X. _) LAbility to hover over Media Pool thumbnails to mark in and out
' O1 H. R/ J, A% C+ K( |Ability to "Rediscover Optimized Media" in the Media Pool) m/ I# k. f7 K8 H! v
Ability to "Unlink Selected Clips" in the Media Pool  ^. l* l5 r) i
Support for missing on disk indicators in the Media Pool for both the thumbnail and list view
8 j% h) C4 S' x! h0 R$ P  n3 X; {Support for Smart Bin and Smart Filtering based on Display Name
1 b4 b0 @2 f4 G2 `5 r, zAbility to Create Bin With Selected Clips
; @# U- a* I8 Z- q1 MAbility to create Smart Bin filters using Marker Name and Marker Notes  e& u; ]& E7 ^/ r1 \$ _' D0 R; Z
Ability to search in the Media Pool using Marker Name and Marker Notes fields
8 u( i/ I' s3 p$ yAbility to perform comma separated text matches in Media Pool search, Smart Bins and Smart Filters8 ]% I7 I  D& F7 e& u; g  F
Ability to add/remove items from current selection with keyboard modifiers (Ctrl/Command, Shift and Alt/Option)7 J. `/ ^/ A  N) a* l6 ^' V9 W7 j
Ability to Alt/Option drag clips in the Media Pool to duplicate them and put them in another bin  |% G6 f" a& ]# D8 P$ f

' m) h9 E3 K) t2 f- M8 L) X0 NGeneral improvements: K3 ^" a  t/ Z3 U1 f) h( S
Previous/Next clip now ignores selection when the selected clip is not visible
, n" n% T& D/ ~4 t0 N8 ?; ^, ISupport for a "Playback post-roll" option in the Timeline menu, |8 y9 u( G0 `; N) W4 b) J" Y
Ability to drag video only or audio only from the timeline to the Media Pool
* u5 r8 o. l/ w4 g/ z0 QSupport for retaining playhead position and in and out positions when swapping timelines; _2 H7 E9 v6 l5 C* \! ?- b" R# @
Ability to drag a OpenFX/ResolveFX filter onto one or multiple selected clips* [$ v# a9 z* _/ e& T( M
Support for selecting resize algorithm per clip in the Inspector1 o$ [: F3 e( i$ |
Support for a progress bar when applying Lens Correction6 W5 T) F, l. V( t+ A! T' R
Support for 100% levels in EBU Color Bar generator
# ^) I- b- B! L! D" NAbility to search "All Fields" when applying a search filter in the Index
1 O7 ]- K. b3 z9 ~' \  v0 USupport for toggling "Show Reference Wipe" is now available on the Edit page
8 o+ n% E7 U# @# OAbility to Alt/Option click only the audio or video to override a linked clip selection+ S5 `7 z: R5 }) p, y

. C/ B4 l' f+ `, e8 N0 sColor
5 r! b; x1 _- Q/ R& oResolveFX plugins are now sorted into logical groups of effects
: G* G& Q% v0 D- u7 d% B( A2 w. sSupport for starred favorites for OpenFX is not available on the Color page* ?+ }8 z" W! z
Ability to paste tracking data between the FX tracker and the Power Window tracker
' ^$ l* o7 x; oImproved ResolveFX Lens Flare' I" Y) D' o1 f6 a$ g+ {# D
Support for Gamut Mapping from Timeline to Output Color Space in Resolve Color Management# S. u) W- x: v# N& G) W
Support for Gamut Mapping in the ResolveFX Color Space Transform plugin
" _( P: V$ i* Q, B' ONew ResolveFX Plugins" ]. Y8 h( U. Q; ~

/ Q9 L- r/ Z6 t  S: h& rResolveFX Face Refinement - DaVinci Resolve Studio only& N* h) ]; H3 G) Y+ U( _, E
ResolveFX Warper - DaVinci Resolve Studio only
+ }( c0 H' m0 y/ V) P  P! KResolveFX Match Move - DaVinci Resolve Studio only
9 {" z- {" E0 d0 ~ResolveFX Color Stabilizer - DaVinci Resolve Studio only1 j! a9 ]8 j* W0 e" U6 N' j% a
ResolveFX Timelapse Deflicker - DaVinci Resolve Studio only# `  `  N  ?  g  K7 h: J# ~
ResolveFX Contrast Pop - DaVinci Resolve Studio only
& C  U, Y2 h4 `# f1 EResolveFX Color Compressor
# `! K3 u2 N2 o& U2 P3 p2 w% ~# k8 bResolveFX Abstraction
& B8 i( a0 f5 A% |5 x2 K% y8 uResolveFX Watercolor- \( v( Q+ C! n# g1 y  v  ]
ResolveFX Lens Distortion
3 P& L" E4 l# B: z. oResolveFX Gamut Mapping. x( d7 b' k/ C% \
ResolveFX Dead Pixel Fixer- F5 J* U) M$ K! ^! `/ b
ResolveFX Alpha Matte Shrink and Grow/ C, X+ d* K$ g3 ^( \) I7 [/ e/ A
ResolveFX Color Palette
  Z& [: c7 ?# M) g9 ?/ Y3 R7 IResolveFX Dehaze
& k  f/ T7 V0 Z+ SResolveFX Sharpen. v1 b8 n& d0 ?* H! n& X
ResolveFX Sharpen Edges
  h6 ^5 ?* o4 i- J2 h# x" g, bResolveFX Soft Sharpen Skin2 [. a& d+ A0 m8 F
ResolveFX Camera Shake
9 b+ ]4 j7 a) E: ~ResolveFX Deband$ }, m% C8 s) I2 V* ^+ I
ResolveFX Grid' o% p; _  g# f' q4 B
! P5 v$ |/ U! z* H5 ^
General improvements
$ p' v+ c6 r) w$ X2 H9 s: E% BSupport for a new advanced Stabilizer in the Tracker palette) u; G; M( r# \0 _+ k- j# j  I
Ability to add and control favorite ResolveFX and OpenFX plugins under Modes from the DaVinci Resolve Advanced Panel *
- ?: F/ d+ M% h; ^, ^0 RSupport for improved jog and shuttle control on DaVinci Resolve Advanced Panel
1 O' _1 K& B( }  u0 cAbility to toggle LightBox SDI output from the DaVinci Resolve Advanced Panel using Shift Down + CONFORM
* h; K) p) a, t6 C" c# J3 FAbility to toggle full screen LightBox from the DaVinci Resolve Advanced Panel using Shift Up + CONFORM
- \. J0 {$ ~* s. YAbility to press and hold Reset on the DaVinci Resolve Micro and Mini panels to reset the node graph
& k, S* a0 {5 V7 `/ ?2 D) CAbility to press and hold Previous/Next Frame on the DaVinci Resolve Micro and Mini panels to jump to the beginning/end of the clip
7 X# d7 k. X0 R& E0 O8 ?& qAbility to press play/reverse repeatedly on the DaVinci Resolve Micro and Mini panels to increase playback speed! P2 d! _* Z' `2 Z1 ?, o
Ability to set the LCD brightness of the DaVinci Resolve Mini panel using LCD brightness in Control Panel settings+ d, @: i+ G  V" T( T
Ability to set the key backlighting of the DaVinci Resolve Micro and Mini panels in Control Panel settings! h! v- p# u% `3 W6 r. J5 T
Ability to remember Bars vs. Wheels when switching to Primary from a Control Panel
: l' E- Y, k3 H  g( Q0 y$ H# U, o: G1 \) k
Improved various knob and parameter sensitivities on the DaVinci Resolve Micro and Mini panels
( p' d  p% L6 n. Q1 tSupport for the Common LUT Format (CLF) with examples - DaVinci Resolve Studio only- T% `, m( A* a! d2 A
Support for scopes as an overlay on the Cinema viewer# E' F* a- l# Q; W; ~: i; `
Support for new commands and shortcuts to move selected keyframes
/ p! M  ]( b& jSelection of multiple keyframes no longer needs a modifier key( g' D6 T9 ?) w0 S( v
Support for track color on Color page timeline+ r) B+ H' j; Y& C1 a3 |
Support for plugin name on FX nodes6 Q0 H1 n4 a; t' ~
Support for full height OpenFX inspector in full screen mode
# [- J0 a& N4 Z7 u" l* kAbility to set default number of neighboring clips for Split Screen in Project Settings > Color* E" y, e/ E* z  q) ]
Support for Clip Color indicators in the Color page Timeline% t- w2 I6 d: _9 ^% [% b
Support for adding any Media Pool clip as a matte to the current clip on the Color page- F" W4 Z' O' g- w1 L' E9 h$ j! \  M
1 P, i; v+ O$ H" R, L+ o* |
Improved support for ACES v1.0.3% Y- m; N0 v3 S! V+ j
Support for ACEScc, ACEScct and ACEScg color spaces in Resolve Color Management5 ^& n# [7 M* f) `1 v
Support for ACEScc, ACEScct and ACEScg color spaces in the ResolveFX Color Space Transform plugin
* W! X. K; S7 uSupport for ACEScc, ACEScct and ACEScg IDTs and ODTs when using ACES
, _6 _" U5 _# ]; j; ?% S5 {Support for clip output render caching from pre and post group node graph7 t' _7 R" h0 n7 T; \
Support for showing picker RGB values in 8 bit or 10 bit available in the View menu
4 u0 Q* z- C/ ]5 ]' G4 zAbility to to toggle the viewer overlay mode on/off using Shift + `: _& d. {6 u5 `4 W2 C3 l
Support for Ctrl/Command and Ctrl/Command+Shift for half and quarter increments in Printer Lights Hotkeys% [" p+ i! s  ~
! j: h" ~& k* D) r
Media
7 h2 ]) ^  a+ h  s) TSupport for user selectable checksum methods in Clone Tool option menu4 C8 S  C3 b5 |9 S+ h. ^
Ability to unmount drives from Media Storage on Mac and Windows" d3 v* Z& V; D
Ability to set custom whole number frame rates from 1 to 120 fps in Clip Attributes
+ K4 [* W1 t2 g) {9 @Support for option to import ARRIRAW clips at the Open Gate resolution in Project Settings > CameraRAW > ARRI1 R2 G6 A1 F% ?6 n
Support for automatically cropping ARRI Quicktime clips to show only the active area of the sensor, \3 Y+ Q0 d4 R! L
Support for latest EasyDCP library
4 |- @& v+ _7 r+ \8 ^Support for decoding Nikon RAW files
/ V5 q! ~% u$ a2 |$ s0 n: _Support for MultiPart OpenEXR/ q- j( {: X! {: C3 T6 Q
Support for Constant and Variable bitrate in Quicktime ProRes and DNxHR codecs
5 J# p/ ~3 \8 ^8 HSupport for H.264 multi-pass encoding on Mac
# t3 u0 x  g9 V- G. @7 P  XSupport for decoding H.264 Intra 422 10bit - DaVinci Resolve Studio only' a3 l* w* U- e% s1 Y  j- g$ j8 x
Support for encoding to the MP4 format+ j, i) E( _! ]  Q! W; G1 U
Support for decoding High 10 Profile H.264 files on DaVinci Resolve Studio5 p, j; l5 R& J3 ~
Support for encoding VP9 profiles with higher bit-depth+ Q/ \3 `' P6 v' K6 j" m
Support for Network Optimization option on Quicktime renders' @. I. c/ X- ]& E: Q+ M
Support for 10b and 12b encoding options for DNxHR HQX and DNxHR 444; k) x) G& K- E$ {

: m, {- u5 ]# B* J2 X  K2 v. JGeneral% K$ G- [0 r8 X. N# t8 a. a& ]
Support for an improved Project Manager with an integrated Database manager
- a! V  c! ^2 V) w, v$ TAbility to copy and paste one or multiple projects between databases- E) O0 @. D0 P; ~
Ability to sort list of databases in Database manager. ]- K/ I6 ~. J5 Y; i. Q
Support for a new Bicubic resizing filter option, C% X/ d0 \6 h( M6 E9 {: t) W# V& j
User settings such as layout preferences are now saved locally on the machine, B6 E  ]4 K! \! D" s  ]
Ability to drag a bin into another bin in the Media Pool right hand side view2 a8 F( {, o7 e# R+ Q$ a$ f
Support for a smaller page switcher on smaller screens& d6 r0 ~! z. O
Ability to type in Project Manager and browse dialogs to automatically navigate to and highlight matches
$ X: A8 G! R+ ^8 OSupport for searching for shortcuts by command name or shortcut in Project Settings > Keyboard Mapping- h3 F  }" m2 N9 H& H6 r
Support for displaying conflicts when assigning shortcuts in Project Settings > Keyboard Mapping
8 S9 U/ z* |$ x4 D3 D! NTags now support non-text parameters such as Timecode, Dates, Numbers and Resolutions" \9 m6 N) O. p0 m, X
Support for undo/redo history available in the Edit menu# K4 }# d& y- j- p
Support for an option to stop playback when frames are dropped on the SDI output' t( q0 f# ?* g* }' G7 U6 O
Support for remembering the last open page across multiple sessions% Q. j  B; g: @& D! D- {) V5 ]& E
8 f+ @% n8 D, K) O+ a
Pre-installation Notes
0 s' p4 h9 ?) y2 MCUDA is only supported on NVIDIA GPUs with compute capability 3.0 or higher (Kepler architecture or newer)
7 X+ K' K" N( J0 I9 xAutomation of clip audio effects is no longer supported8 L& q/ S; \0 A/ a. C/ L
Audio clip mixer is no longer supported( t  F8 a3 e" S, S& J
Support for AU plugins is not currently available
  Z4 v. [- @" D" ySupport for audio playback and render of nested compound clips and timelines is not currently available! l2 L( [3 t, J) W
Support for output audio channel assignment is not currently available6 u. {3 {1 T' d
Support for DaVinci ACES has been removed3 B$ U  N3 _5 _! U& {
Support for older versions of ACES has been removed# v7 |) T" Y  t& I, y! z' E
Support for render cache is not currently available in Collaboration4 ~) E9 F5 [6 p) o! J4 x% J( t" t
Support for the Login page and Resolve users has been deprecated
$ M" g% o3 A2 _6 L( LDual machine servers are no longer supported on Linux
, v3 x, t: J2 O$ m* u. F5 E
" g( p/ \: z$ A0 a4 _) i
9 `; a" K; L# x. J& W) TWhat's new in DaVinci Resolve 14.32 z. v( G# d9 K# O
Added support for the Blackmagic Design URSA Broadcast camera
* h- l9 p4 N, aAdded support for RAW footage from the Sony Venice/CineAltaV camera
( r% m' ?0 a) }# [) h5 PImproved the quality of thumbnails in the Media Pool and Edit page timeline on retina monitors
- Q# q6 R- m1 v: A- P; HAdded support for reading Panasonic Varicam metadata when importing footage3 B1 m1 t  R: i/ N7 ?; X1 C
Added support for exporting Sony color space and gamma metadata when encoding to MXF
6 o! t6 n$ V8 y& a  B8 m9 FAdded support for RED SDK v7.0.6
& s2 w/ @/ O$ a7 r0 n) l+ o6 FAddressed an issue where the audio section in the Deliver page would default to timeline track instead of the Main bus" ~3 ?) X* W9 I0 r. h8 t3 w5 G
Addressed an issue where editing a transition could sometimes cause a crash
3 h: I! F  T) ^- kAddressed an issue where syncing video to audio with a different sample rate results in incorrect audio sync and pitch audio
+ ?, o; k( V! s# g5 LAddressed an issue where changes to the Mixer UI layout would not get saved in a dual screen setup! @* x7 H+ t4 K2 L5 w
Addressed an issue where pressing arrow keys to move volume keyframes would not work after opening the keyframe curve editor& I" q( m2 E) F5 r1 x
Addressed an issue with the option to pick which node to select when switching clips
# @* F7 t2 A' f& K7 kAddressed an issue where a project would fail to save after deleting a group' u/ ]! C) x: H9 y
Addressed an issue where a project would fail to save after specific undo/redo operations/ i- {0 W5 ^/ ?5 X5 L
Addressed an issue with UI artifacts in the DaVinci Resolve Studio activation window# f3 i- b/ o% ]# q  f$ i6 e
Addressed an issue where projects with LUTs would not get exported correctly on Windows
: z( ?3 n  B: i/ @Addressed an issue where the current project could not be copied between databases' Y0 |( L6 t* S& J! {
Addressed an issue where relinking to TIFF files with a higher bit depth would result in a crash
# G' P, M, g4 w/ ?9 ~+ aGeneral performance and stability improvement
8 ~! h' ?6 e% s3 w9 U/ M9 d
0 N" I' ~8 _! n$ ?9 cWhat's new in DaVinci Resolve 14.2.1
  T# G4 n; X8 U% W/ Q5 [Addressed an issue where playing frame-based clips in the Media page would not play the synced audio
& L2 {' u: `- M  UAddressed an issue where Resolve would sometimes not output audio on certain pages in macOS$ m; Y& {$ O0 R' B6 f6 L3 t( S
Addressed an issue where audio formats for stereo, 5.1 and 7.1 were not set correctly when rendering WAV files
! ^0 Q9 i" I) `! M; nAddressed an issue where rendered adaptive tracks were incorrectly tagged as stereo, 5.1 or 7.1 formats
3 f3 G: j9 D! b- o" L1 g0 b1 bAddressed an issue where changing clip audio properties in the Inspector would not work correctly when multiple clips were selected
, `5 G0 E2 A, l+ T& }: Q4 t; lAddressed an issue where deleting a volume keyframe and performing an undo would not restore the smoothening applied8 `+ T+ J8 b' c: b& e
Addressed an issue where the source meters would sometimes not reflect the correct number of channels for clips with audio
; F& C0 r, L+ _# j2 ^3 Y8 aAddressed an issue where the Fairlight viewers would show a still image during playback when monitoring with a Blackmagic Design capture and playback device
, x* I( u* Q, z5 {7 L" YAddressed an issue where render jobs could not be added for audio only timelines& I. f5 n5 E7 \! z1 t& [
Addressed an issue where rendered media files would sometimes have blank audio on the first video frame% j; E; q( G; J( F5 F1 F
Addressed an issue with marking render ranges when rendering an audio-only timeline on the Delivery page
! s9 N: B, n5 W+ k; Z0 T" JAddressed a crash when adding a marker to a clip with cross-fades. u6 Z# Q' @8 M! _: x4 @
Addressed an issue where moving an audio clip on the Fairlight page would sometimes result in a crash* m  _! D5 i7 \7 n+ m& x/ O
Addressed an issue where the metadata widget would remain blank when clips were selected on the Fairlight page+ i4 w. n0 k' @, ]: F% z& ~/ F
Addressed an issue where audio FX applied on clips inside a nested timeline would sometimes not get saved% w( U$ Z: w/ J4 b$ w
Addressed an issue where deleting an audio clip in a layered track and performing an undo would restore it in an incorrect layer+ Q- @$ Y" F! q' |+ B
Addressed an issue where resetting audio properties in the Inspector would not fully reset the clip equalizer. Y$ b1 b1 T1 _% z! o) ]9 B  u5 ]  U
Clips dragged on to the timeline no longer update the position of the playhead
; \' u$ l0 G  |8 Q+ [# V' gAddressed an issue where viewers would become blank when Video Scopes were enabled in Edit page
0 e7 b4 Y5 x8 IAddressed a crash when decomposing compound clips from certain timelines imported using XML or AAF9 S4 y. t+ B8 H  K" c! b
Addressed an issue where reimporting EDLs exported from Resolve would cause a crash% S: K/ d* k, W, q" l0 S& S
Addressed an issue where performing an undo on a take selector action would sometimes result in a failure to save the project& k; _9 d6 c4 g
Clip names stored in EDL comments are also available as a render tag
% q  g7 R0 P  B0 \+ N& wPower Windows with tracking now also have an indicator on the viewer overlay to show when they are in frame mode
2 b7 W8 `8 X5 o# J- K* K& s6 B2 }Addressed an issue where reconforming to a clip at a different source resolution would result in misaligned power windows in some cases  R: v. l$ {7 j3 @8 a; w
Addressed support for DCDM ACES Output Transform with gamut clipped to P3 per SMPTE spec6 M2 \/ \+ p- f9 O7 Z& Y6 B
Addressed an issue where stills grabbed on a project migrated from Resolve 12.5 project would not be saved
/ W: J) @" Z7 r& g5 G9 gAddressed an issue where loading gallery stills would sometimes take a long time
' \" [2 h; K4 E) n2 B: ZAddressed an issue where some stills would show a black frame when wiping
; h4 i* `+ [, u& o; J1 MAddressed an issue where node cache would sometimes incorrectly be invalidated when rippling color parameters
8 x0 w  s' u) j1 D% NAddressed an issue where the Dolby Vision CMU would be in pass-through mode until the trim metadata was modified
& B; f3 h9 n$ pAddressed an issue where qualifier controls remained editable when disabled
; }; g6 h" X( o" H5 b( x: eAddressed an issue where Intel graphics hardware would not be recognized as OpenCL compatible with the latest drivers on Windows- L% a+ a+ p% p" E
Addressed an issue where the Generate Optimized Media progress dialog would sometimes disappear before the operation completed
$ e$ b( W/ P  V) o+ ]2 S- A/ c$ YAddressed an issue where performing a Save As after a failure to save a project would sometimes result in the original project disappearing! z" n& _8 {  [5 d% h5 M
Addressed an issue where selecting multiple titles in certain timelines would result in a crash- O2 I8 {; m, P; m4 B/ W" w
Addressed an issue where deleting timelines in some projects would result in a crash) X7 d3 l* l) v& T7 d7 I
Addressed an issue where Blackmagic Design Capture and Playback devices would not be detected on older drivers on Windows
. p  d% T9 Z4 UAddressed a crash when enabling 4:4:4 SDI monitoring with certain Blackmagic Design capture and playback devices
$ _0 D- E2 |& ]! K; Y; DAddressed an issue where viewers would become blank when enabling Data Burn Ins and monitoring with a Blackmagic Design capture and playback device, I6 x6 I+ a: A4 ]. A' N: p2 s- y5 ?
Addressed an issue with network connectivity on the JLCooper Eclipse panel
* t& ]# T5 O4 m0 FAddressed an issue where changing the source folder or relinking clips in the Media Pool would not affect the associated matte clips unless they were explicitly selected
% C+ h2 l3 e  a( c. h. G6 JAddressed a crash when rendering to Cineform at certain resolutions such as 2K DCI Flat
) o7 a# i* |( e; F/ N  I5 ^# a  AAddressed a crash when decoding some H.264 clips
2 `. Z* _( R& e' H2 l% cAddressed an issue where colorspace metadata was exported incorrectly when rendering MXF clips; f5 x- y1 a5 [; ?) \6 U5 T
Addressed an issue with default brightness levels when decoding RAW formats from some still cameras
3 s, ^$ t  B' D. f9 J( ~& Z4 U6 kAddressed a crash with decoding some high resolution XAVC clips on certain system configurations
* \+ m! Y* e- y! v) EAddressed inability to render multiple mono audio tracks to the MXF OpAtom container' z, @! b) C) w& {5 u, N
Improved encoding speeds when rendering to Apple QuickTime ProRes
3 F: I2 L5 S# ~7 SImproved decoding speeds with XAVC-I media
% N7 F6 k8 b6 x2 iAddressed performance degradation when using CUDA compatible OpenFX plugins
3 L3 o1 W& Q8 V2 R6 e* PAddressed an issue where Edit page playback response would be delayed during thumbnail generation7 X6 M4 p3 P- S$ y  d" ]8 n
Addressed an issue with viewer performance on multicam clips on certain system configurations
+ t: G! d; z$ }7 I! ^% VGeneral performance and stability improvements
3 [9 i* j; k* g7 @1 b$ ~
" m$ X, F- R8 V0 S6 gWhat's new in DaVinci Resolve 14.2
  y. }! K$ c, U9 e1 {7 ^* l  A. DAdded support for the DeckLink 8K Pro monitoring modes0 q& B7 |7 x( V. K% g5 j
Added support for importing audio-only AAF timelines
* E  d1 H7 e/ Q% E+ gAdded support for rendering audio handles in ProTools round trip mode
+ C7 P& S- F& ]- PAdded support for audio playback when performing dynamic trimming+ `' H' q0 D" Z: K) `3 R) E
Added support for import and export of Final Cut Pro 10.4 XML
, s* g, A+ Q/ J& Q0 j4 BAdded support for automatically naming Gallery Stills using user-defined tags
) ~8 P( l( B; IAdded support for 16 and 18 fps timeline frame rates
- @# h+ J6 q) J% K# y( u& o' SAdded support for 95.905 fps timeline frame rate
( `/ |( J& N  j- @9 ?2 Z' }Added support for more fine-grained preferences for Performance Mode, `* `- L: ]% d2 |8 X
Improved support for keyframes in the Fairlight page
: s" E" t* F; t" |, EAdded support for listing multiple DeckLink SDI devices with unique names
: X4 p4 g2 K3 nAdded visual indicators for distinguishing between timeline clips without media in the Media Pool and without media on disk
8 `0 j6 [0 }+ I* Q4 q5 _: `Added the ability to change the playhead position without stopping playback on the Fairlight page7 L5 ~( E3 @. f1 W' z& f, Y
Added support for Enable 2D Timeline Scroll on the Fairlight page; i7 `* s4 Z, R
Added support for context menus for markers in the Fairlight page
* q  n# y6 Y. u- z# V* oAdded support for automatic creation of a timeline when dragging in an audio clip in the Fairlight page
, f( p. z/ w; Y' kAddressed issues with acquiring and releasing the lock for a bin in a collaboration project/ d( P! |. g: i7 [/ I0 e
Addressed an issue where network connectivity issues could cause unexpected results in a collaboration project8 z5 V7 X$ ~& k* Y; g
Addressed an issue where a blank node graph would sometimes be displayed when switching between clips in collaboration mode
) D) v7 \1 k; [3 K3 LAddressed an issue where two users could sometimes load a non-collaboration project in write mode without a warning
9 X+ [$ z, w6 n- pAddressed an issue where "Update Timecode from Audio using LTC" would not work on clips starting with blank audio
- A$ r" X2 N' e/ ^" x( U0 m5 B2 lAddressed an issue where retiming an audio clip would sometimes result in audio glitches
8 r/ Y( S0 [$ s2 I4 E" GAddressed an issue where unlinking linked audio groups with the Pan dialog open would cause a crash
1 y7 b& z3 g2 o) ?$ N, ]- kAddressed an issue where starting or stopping playback would sometimes cause a momentary glitch in the audio on the Fairlight page  m3 l" y8 X' F5 E8 Z; W
Addressed multiple issues with fader behavior for direct track outputs in the Fairlight track mixer1 C2 e8 Z# g) @
Addressed an issue where the Fairlight timeline would sometimes show an incorrect number of audio tracks4 @2 h, r8 v  b1 Q& q
Addressed an issue where the Fairlight control room widget would sometimes become invisible when resetting a dual-screen UI layout. H, P5 F- W( ^1 v
Addressed an issue where JKL playback would not honor the looped playback state on the Fairlight page0 Q- ^6 g, {! P! i8 B! H8 F( S$ u
Addressed an issue where moving an audio clip would not refresh the keyframe navigation buttons on the Fairlight inspector
# U8 G& R% o6 V/ R# c- n8 Z8 OAddressed an issue where some Fairlight dial widgets would not reset their values correctly on double-click
2 H5 D, S$ Q7 f5 [/ pAddressed an issue where audio EQ band adjustments might be incorrectly saved
& E/ O8 r& e, YAddressed an issue where stopping playback would continue audio output for a few frames on the Edit page
5 [* F' D4 M0 G: L: P7 m0 G" gAddressed an issue where LTC timecode output over SDI would not work when playing back on the Edit page% N7 f# Y) `/ c; b. ~$ |& |
Addressed an issue where the Mute status would not be reflected correctly in the Edit page on a track with automation) Z. h# S+ D# _% R( R! h; e
Addressed an issue with titles where using certain fonts would result in cropped glyphs! [6 e0 D. y; X0 W0 w3 b
Addressed an issue where bypassing color grades would bypass OpenFX applied on the Edit page
' l  ]$ j3 m: i; I, ~0 s) J. VAddressed an issue where deleting a clip with an OpenFX transition would sometimes crash2 q7 o3 p: s/ j
Addressed a crash when switching multicam angles if the viewer was in source mode
7 ^$ k" l* R6 B8 \9 F' U. OAddressed an issue where reconforming multicam clips from a bin would not retain the original angle information
- ], H  D3 k3 |/ A3 U5 x2 nAddressed an issue where performing a blade operation on asymmetric linked edits would result in incorrect linking3 N, e! u9 t! ]# Z. L
Addressed an issue where previewing compound clips and timelines in the source viewer would activate the timeline audio meters. d4 V4 u/ X! }9 r" p
Addressed an issue where previewing video-only clips in the source viewer would sometimes be slow on the Edit page
, o% p0 M( x7 k  l. IAddressed an issue where importing older projects using a Sony IDT in an ACES workflow would sometimes cause a crash
9 e6 r7 y. a: ^. [1 e# b8 A( zAddressed an issue with audio playback when applying clip filters on the Color page
# H7 ]  ~' o; B4 Q8 W  |+ hAddressed an issue where Color Tracing Power Windows from proxy files would result in incorrect window positions+ m# [9 ~6 z1 o- S
Addressed an issue where copying grades between clips would unnecessarily invalidate the clip source cache
, R: {6 C; Z1 J0 J& T! a% BAddressed an issue where bypassing color grades on speed changed clips would disable the optical flow or frame blending
5 F/ w2 t$ T: r2 y& b" }" _  _Addressed an issue with incorrect results when stabilizing multiple edits from the same source: n% M/ P8 H2 ^8 k
Addressed an issue where switching databases would sometimes incorrectly hide the second screen in a dual screen monitor layout7 \' m: |% p! I9 C& T5 w
Addressed an issue where GoPro CineForm clips would decode with a watermark applied on Linux
+ f3 G4 ?9 v( K# U. I8 F+ b5 l- RAddressed an issue with decoding some Sony XAVC-I clips, a! e, }0 f6 r$ D1 A  y
Addressed an issue with incorrect cropping for certain QuickTime ARRI clips: t: X- s& a' N! O& n5 Q% G
Addressed an issue with color shifts when decoding certain Panasonic AVC-Intra clips
9 O- i5 b( H! k3 A  `; K% qAddressed an issue where the stereo audio format of some MXF clips was not recognized correctly
5 _4 X  }" Z3 v; UAddressed an issue with reading drop-frame timecodes for DPX clips
4 y' N( t0 I6 L+ x" NAddressed an issue when decoding some QuickTime clips with large timecode values
: ^7 {7 R  B% i( W6 c) y1 dAddressed an issue with color shifts when rendering stereoscopic 3D clips in side-by-side mode using H.264
& T- {' o) o, u* C- Z! IGeneral performance and stability improvements( R6 e- W7 |. l8 c; y3 T

& p+ F7 C( }/ H" {1 a6 |What's new in DaVinci Resolve 14.1.1
8 O8 I4 ^( M: mAddressed an issue with detecting Blackmagic Desktop Video hardware with older driver versions+ W& L7 e$ n4 F- @% `6 e' x) C
Addressed an issue when setting monitoring to PsF formats when using Desktop Video drivers newer than v10.9.30 J5 Y) q2 w8 s+ D
Addressed an issue with the detection of license dongles on MacBook Pro with Touch Bar on High Sierra4 C5 I/ b) y$ |$ ~5 L3 n
Addressed a crash when changing audio plugins and reloading the project without saving
" S, C5 |$ g# TAddressed a crash when opening a project with title presets in the Media Pool) G' B. P& t; R
Addressed a crash during playback when Enable Video Field Processing was turned on; @+ |0 R6 C. Q9 w4 \0 c
Addressed a crash when connecting to an incompatible database and switching projects  |: W/ j, N" Y& y' k7 L  S0 u2 b9 {2 L0 i
Addressed a crash when toggling Show Current Clip With Handles and loading a memory if Live Save was on+ f2 R% ~0 U/ }# \* u
Addressed a crash when deleting favourite transition presets! x3 r! n8 V, p; L
Addressed a crash when canceling a project save and navigating to another Resolve database+ E; y( ^( J% Z- L' l" M  M# J5 g6 Y
Addressed an issue where disabling a compound node would not immediately refresh the viewer
- `1 ]6 m9 f" o2 tAddressed an issue where splitting certain linked audio-video clips would not link the split components correctly
- g7 p' G. z3 Y2 R0 `, cAddressed an issue where ResolveFX Face Refinement would stop working when a clip was moved into a compound clip
4 K  N) @9 P8 r) DAddressed an issue where video scopes on the Edit page would sometimes show an incorrect display3 C2 P) G% a/ Z9 g0 j8 i
Addressed an issue where quitting Resolve would sometimes cause an incorrect shutdown on Linux+ d  g" Y3 P1 V+ s
Addressed an issue where horizontal scrolling in the timeline comparison dialog would sometimes not work as expected. Z. h, r- Y1 o6 W! }! Y% d! t/ U, P
Addressed an issue in Project Server where clicking Enable Sharing may not work on some machines  W; G: R. n1 i( t$ L8 t
Addressed an issue where switching between large databases would take a long time to respond- ~( `* K1 o2 e) u" D: m1 r5 A/ t
Addressed an issue where Resolve would show Media Offline frames when using RED Rocket-X to decode certain RED clips. K, T8 |8 _( D) V2 q& S
Addressed an issue where decoding some RED clips with CUDA in Resolve Color Management would show a black frame! Q6 S) F  ?; A& f- m- e
Addressed an issue where Resolve would sometimes show the Welcome dialog on successive runs
  ?2 r) c- `# i& v5 ~) @Addressed an issue where copying audio clip keyframes would not apply it properly on the target clip
# W0 C! h3 W) p( Q$ ^Addressed an issue where rendering to DNxHD 36 would cause a slight shift in the red and blue channels! ~1 z, c1 U# q5 U2 o1 P5 B' }8 P
Addressed a potential crash when opening floating Media Pool windows and switching pages  p0 ^. x4 R9 _8 K# ]& ?2 p+ \
Addressed an issue where the 3D qualifier would not be correctly applied for Group Pre-Clip versions: G' B. n; p2 Y$ C. q9 N) w
Addressed an issue where changing master bus configuration with audio FX present would result in loss of audio output for the bus
' {) L/ [  _6 `; ^7 ^- p& D6 IAddressed an issue where the display of track colors would go out of sync when deleting a track and undoing it) U( Y* k9 R" i
Addressed an issue where dragging a clip from the Media Pool to the Fairlight timeline would sometimes show an additional track
8 o% |, n& @) N# I# s6 m. @6 W# RGeneral performance and stability improvements' h' j, i: v9 d
% ~* @# W, n1 K: @
What's new in DaVinci Resolve 14.1
$ I. V1 M1 V0 T! HAdded support for a new Project Server application to manage a local PostgreSQL server on macOS and Windows! e3 o- j, Z3 F0 O
Added support for presets for User Preferences
7 j  n  n, K) ?: m% J/ I1 DAdded ability to simultaneously generate cache files for multiple cache points on a clip2 O5 ?( O! W  r" z- w% K4 b
Added ability to enable/disable caching of transitions in User Mode in Project Settings
0 ]: {  R! }, j, v3 dAdded ability to enable/disable caching of composites in User Mode in Project Settings& S! [: L5 s6 x, d0 b. n
Added ability to retain the cache when moving clips with speed changes applied
! ]9 ]! F2 q, K9 _Added support for excluding individual tracks from sequence cache in User mode. B# F& }/ l( A+ ^$ F4 @
Added support for applying individual color attributes when dragging nodes from the Display Node Graph window
0 w4 d4 Z; {4 R8 l% @! D, x! w  KAdded support for a zoom slider in the Display Node Graph window1 b) i) P2 i1 r9 e5 d7 g6 }. r
Added support for accessing both the clip and the timeline node graph for a Still in the Display Node Graph window
8 R4 k% Y5 m1 Y) O1 _* ]- FAddressed an issue where right clicking on a wiped still and selecting apply grade would not work0 f( w, z0 L2 z! Q! W
Added an option in the panel settings to switch between classic DaVinci and vectorscope trackball alignment" \7 H" M9 D0 w
Added support for displaying video scopes on the Edit page
8 t" N  Z, V9 A, v' }) `8 fImproved title text rendering quality
4 i1 _* I" f( z& K5 J& i6 GImproved playback and rendering performance on the Radeon Pro WX 9100 GPU
5 ?" n+ C5 d; N1 y& OAdded support for RED IPP2 color processing4 {/ J; Z/ Q# R4 u9 I" J  r
Added support for decompression and debayer options for Red Rocket cards8 h) ^4 o4 L7 I8 Z8 _
Added initial Linked Group support for audio tracks6 b2 ?+ R9 ~$ p+ Z6 n
Added the ability to drag and drop .drp project files into the Project Manager
% d* U& ?6 q: V% G( Z2 O0 jAdded support for a project setting to switch track metering between source and post-fader
) e- K) f" z- s3 uAdded the ability to update the track color of multiple selected tracks on the Fairlight page( Q& C# W. Y2 P1 E
Surround sound audio channels are now included in the downmix to stereo buses and monitors
/ m4 h$ n4 d6 ]7 ]7 x! e! a0 LAdded support for a Project Setting to automatically apply convergence to windows and effects in 3D stereoscopic projects6 O8 t; l( m4 [4 O( U( S
Added support for groups in the Color page on collaborative projects( |1 U( R. s! ?; e3 q- i7 A
Added support for generating and rediscovering optimized media in collaborativeprojects
" o  N) }. Y, I  HAdded support for viewing audio codec information in the Metadata widget
5 z4 Q3 Y3 R/ D: C9 UAdded support for GoPro CineForm as a caching and optimized media format
# @0 ~1 Q$ v) g% n/ @' I' f* S8 y" LAdded support for higher resolution DNxHR formats for MXF-based Fusion Connect workflows1 @4 \+ c* j" Z5 T, |
ResolveFX Warper is now GPU accelerated2 z" V$ Y: s3 L  A! d5 c
Bus section in the Fairlight page meters is now scrollable
8 R8 B# x" p6 oAdded support for decoding enhanced AC-3 audio on macOS and Windows, G( a+ ~& r  a* m" l8 b
Improved performance of viewer in Fairlight page
& O& N6 t: L, ^" Z* u5 HImproved behavior and interactivity of timeline and track index in the Fairlight page; x3 a2 X% i: ~. A9 @% u
Added support for 2-D scrolling on the Fairlight page( a. \* ~2 d1 c7 I; b. S% l4 t& m' i5 Q
Added support for source audio clips at any sample rate% D* x# d% z) E  t  D" q$ y
Added support for Dolby Vision trim on compounds clips and Fusion Connect clips
* v/ P, T: @. R3 u  PAdded ability to perform audio only insert to a tape deck
9 y6 r, D  L: K& f; s% m7 N! wAdded ability to capture video and audio or video only from a tape deck- m- h' F+ _& I7 G; j2 q, B
Addressed an issue where the audio and video would sometimes be out of sync when capturing from a tape deck
, [& d6 r# l6 e& |1 b" h1 Q1 _Addressed an issue where an incorrect frame would sometimes be inserted when performing an assemble edit on a tape deck
: q" {  J: e6 w' NAddressed an issue where recording microphone input on some tracks would not persist the recorded clip* \! _. B! T4 K% \! S; w
Addressed an issue where the length of a duration marker could not be modified on the Fairlight page( c8 P! Z* S1 {2 x. f* @
Addressed an issue where deleting a bus that is being monitored would result in incorrect control room behavior
8 c2 K, ^: [" T% s/ W8 P) VAddressed an issue where Audio FX in a project would not be persisted if the the Audio FX was not installed
- d9 G6 y. V4 n1 B1 qAddressed an issue where moving or pasting clips in the Fairlight page would sometimes remove the associated transitions
. _- I2 A+ @) d6 w& W4 ]  B, h/ _Addressed an issue where assigning an offline reference clip to a timeline would result in loss of audio8 |0 r7 b! f1 k0 f& e- k
Addressed an issue where switching timelines would sometimes result in loss of audio! _) q) U. {9 K# w! M
Addressed an issue where dynamics would not apply evenly across stereo and 5.1 tracks
% K$ k, n  k! n. C; @# |" o- f/ QAddressed an issue where unintended audio fades would sometimes be applied
2 ~& Z4 T1 C: Y9 I2 tAddressed an issue where there was sometimes a change in audio level when playing back on the Edit and Fairlight page  c: A+ E+ R; ?- e! }9 P5 Q0 o
Addressed an issue when duplicating a timeline with layers would result in additional layers
- F* q' n6 ~' d( Q1 B. [  PAddressed an issue where layers inside a compound clip would not play the correct audio
1 n. U& P( G5 E  y- G% fAddressed an issue where moving an audio clip in subframe increments would not update waveform positions
: r8 p/ |1 y6 |) |( SAddressed an issue where playback of nested timeline clips would not honor the mute state of the track' S+ ^& p" O8 q) f! }* T4 s
Addressed an issue where the track volume slider in the Inspector would sometimes be disabled
8 R9 K0 h; C& B& d8 L8 i8 F. T3 u& i5 @# PAddressed an issue when using Alt/Option + click to switch multicam angles
$ l# M2 [4 D# s$ g' W3 q6 eAddressed an issue where trimming a freeze frame clip would sometimes crash) C2 }- B+ a5 `; |0 |8 G9 A/ w8 x" V
Addressed an issue where video only clips could sometimes not be dragged from the source viewer
* R# r. _! a& o+ h! ?' HAddressed an issue where flags and markers from existing projects would not be loaded correctly  Z4 G  e- d- j6 H$ R1 F8 `" ~7 f, B& o
Addressed an issue where a marker name change would sometimes not get saved1 k6 F1 D& r; q) `
Addressed an issue where importing FCPXML files with a subframe video edit would sometimes cause a crash! N4 |6 u, f1 k: T- f
Addressed an issue where exporting an XML from some timelines would cause a crash
3 ^! k$ G1 ~, o, F% K2 w: [2 gAddressed an issue where rendering a clip with synced audio in Individual Clips mode would not render the synced audio! z3 k0 s6 L4 f, I3 [
Addressed an issue where "Render at source resolution" would not apply ResolveFX Face Refinement correctly
8 w7 |" g* T5 j7 v" J9 C) q9 ?Addressed an issue where Fusion Connect clips would be rendered without temporal noise reduction applied5 X% k3 Y% c5 A  t, A1 g
Addressed an issue where saving a project would fail in certain collaboration scenarios
8 K9 J- @, U3 yAddressed an issue with saving a collaboration project when overwriting a clip in certain scenarios
* @% ^1 u8 t) J' _* CAddressed an issue in collaboration where switching clips on the Color page would sometimes not acquire a lock
, D; P' E/ J4 z; lAddressed various issues with tracking of Power Windows when working in Cinemascope
9 Q" Y) p  v/ n' {/ {) @" |+ JAddressed various issues with tracking of Power Windows when using Center crop with no resizing
( U0 H8 [+ O3 x" H- }% LAddressed an issue where stabilization would sometimes not work with Edit and Input sizing applied
' B2 o' J2 Z5 G3 d6 G, GAddressed an issue where the tracking would be applied incorrectly when changing the timeline resolution or the clip pixel aspect ratio
) J& n2 }# t: ^& Q; I3 C2 j/ kAddressed an issue the FX tracker would sometimes not work correctly when Input or Edit sizing was applied# J# F) h. w7 @# w: T2 X7 l
Addressed issues with applying 3D LUTs when using Metal as the GPU processing mode
! a; j6 R- \% S" BAddressed an issue where some OpenFX plugins would cause flashing of grades
2 o& B& }0 Q# @: K2 `3 pAddressed a crash in certain scenarios when switching to the Key Palette on a matte node8 x# h6 B# t. H% E
Addressed issue with playback performance of large projects in the Color page1 x% F( I+ _: [, x( ?
Addressed an issue where render at source resolution would not apply stabilization
8 ^. }8 d' \2 V" }Addressed an issue where some memories would show up as blank when reloading project from disk database) ~! v+ w# }' H2 X' u
Addressed a crash when opening some stereo projects upgraded from DaVinci Resolve 12.5.61 B( a' }8 o4 P& Q$ L% ?+ w
Addressed an issue with importing some DaVinci Resolve 12.5 projects1 K- u$ o. E) |3 O
Addressed an issue where easyDCP renders would cause a crash on macOS 10.13 High Sierra5 j( l( k. l- M0 N6 `
Addressed an issue where the easyDCP KDM generation would not honor the validity dates specified, y+ V' R5 \3 Q; u. ^9 q
Addressed an issue where decoding certain long QuickTime clips would repeat a frame4 \5 a" f! j; `" a/ y0 x
Addressed an issue where QuickTime ProRes 4444 clips would sometimes lose the alpha channel during playback  [, P( t1 a% @2 m
Addressed a crash when trimming and copying AIFF clips using Media Management+ r1 c1 s5 w* G3 }+ ?
Addressed an issue where decoding HEVC clips at 2048x858 would sometimes result in artifacts$ i6 L+ K2 i; g5 J$ I  W) [
Addressed an issue where certain MXF clips would show incorrect duration8 n' f4 A, g2 F% T
Addressed an issue when decoding certain Sony clips in an ACEScc workflow
- A8 ]: Q) K) L4 V0 CAddressed a performance issue when media managing a large number of clips from the same source folder
( d( Y0 C# v) R: Q3 Y. h) xAddressed an issue where floating Media Pool windows would not get updated correctly when performing an undo+ B) \+ O% Y) b
Addressed an issue where resizing the Media Pool would sometimes result in a crash
  S! B9 j' n; ]  _- c& o: f" u& oAddressed an issue where a clip with a split edit would not be stored correctly in the Media Pool
) h$ P2 `9 {7 c2 v; V7 u: _Addressed some UI issues when running Resolve in full screen mode on macOS
( v$ v& v# |8 D. R( V6 s+ s, `Addressed a crash when opening the Effects Library when duplicate plugins are installed) }/ b. T2 O$ P. c% \2 d- G& I
Addressed connectivity issues with the DaVinci Resolve Advanced panel on Linux
; c& D2 @  j+ w, S* bAddressed an issue where large projects would sometimes hang during load
" \% _6 Z) _# H9 TGeneral performance and stability improvements4 d1 U+ ~- s) Y/ o
6 d( v& H' O) J; p- ~% A$ s# u, ~( q- B
What's new in DaVinci Resolve 14.0.1" W! \! [+ J# t. L7 r- q
Added support for HEVC decode on DaVinci Resolve on macOS High Sierra
/ o4 i3 h) o4 RAdded support for hardware accelerated HEVC decode on macOS High Sierra
. h+ r4 C5 P5 p: Z1 o9 R  S; |7 pAdded support for hardware accelerated HEVC encode on macOS High Sierra on supported hardware
; |6 f6 ?/ k# L7 R1 {* O3 v( c6 s8 \Added support for hardware accelerated HEVC decode on supported NVIDIA GPUs on DaVinci Resolve Studio on Windows and Linux! B+ o: t; J5 P: G: ^
Media Pool thumbnails now has an indicator for embedded mattes
8 u5 L4 q$ S* g! _( NDragging nodes from Gallery stills now honors the “Apply Grade Using” setting+ Q5 Q! Y- M; N9 e, y) m) ~- e
Improved Loudness Metering on the Fairlight page
2 o! {. x7 a- X  g4 w$ Z# O5 q  |5 _Added support for setting the Loudness scale in Project Settings9 D* u2 k2 @  g* Q, V1 L
Added support for 7.1 audio track type on the timeline and Clip Attributes
; G; N) B  C" D6 B7 o$ tAdded support for automatically tagging 7.1 audio clips in Clip Attributes5 f4 @6 F, `* c+ \$ n4 q! |
Added support for dynamics for audio buses in the Audio Mixer6 e6 U; R' N4 O3 K$ c7 ^" o6 V
Added support for navigating between previous and next key frames in the Fairlight page inspector
+ B0 K4 M  K7 |4 e8 C; JAdded support for picker RGB values when using setting the black or white point
6 z7 b; C. J$ s: y+ n$ P$ [Added support for picker RGB values when using the color picker in OpenFX and ResolveFX plugins
, I  \) I2 N; v. w% jAdded ability to select one or multiple tracks by Command/Ctrl+clicking from the Audio Mixer- E* `- S# b& E$ f: j5 o) z
Added support single and multi frame nudge in the Fairlight page) Q) ^$ y& u9 ]7 e' ~3 ]7 c& U  G
Added support for DNxHD and DNxHR in an MXF container for Fusion Connect% ~3 x: W  I$ g7 E
Addressed an issue with audio metering of clips in the Media Page
/ U& S8 ~; ~) }Addressed an issue where the audio meters would sometimes not clear after stopping playback1 U0 O, t! i8 V
Addressed an issue where enabling Dynamics on the main bus would incorrectly amplify the output audio
: o" V0 R, X8 hAddressed a crash when opening custom UI for iZotope Ozone plugins1 k: z/ ?! w" c* \& `3 S
Addressed an issue where Audio FX added to some mono clips would not be persisted when reloading the project& C0 `1 Z* g9 C* m$ S& V) A6 S
Addressed a crash with crossfades on very small audio clips  @; ~* N0 D: |5 p9 y" v- v
Addressed an issue where the patch dialog labels were not correctly updated when changing audio track type. Y7 ]# O7 j( L" v
Addressed an issue where adjusting clip EQ parameters would cause playback to stutter
8 z% V% {1 o: ^# |( N8 ]4 s4 j" HAddressed an issue where switching between Small Track Mixer and Full Track Mixer display modes would not refresh the EQ/ P1 U, {8 i& Z6 l
Addressed an issue where the Loop Playback button on the Fairlight page would not work correctly
) K* {% d+ U; ?Addressed an issue where moving an audio track would not refresh some timeline and mixer controls
9 E' b) d- y- U* GAddressed an issue where the trim-in and trim-out would not work in the Fairlight page if part of the clip was outside the visible timeline range
7 c( @) {0 [  j. `8 M+ ZAddressed an issue where creating a fade over layered clips would sometimes cause Resolve to freeze! R5 f7 ^2 G/ Q6 _1 J
Addressed an issue where range-selection on a compound-clip would behave incorrectly on the Fairlight page
0 Y2 f& z3 b8 r% j1 |; sAddressed an issue where changing the order of tracks would not correctly swap the track name
5 @: u# x2 t0 zAddressed an issue where dragging an audio clip onto a new track was sometimes slow
, p  s! A4 m* |5 C- x- {Addressed a crash when retiming certain video clips, D+ F3 o  M: }& O, R7 G. B
Addressed an issue where pasting text between certain title types would add a 1-pixel stroke
- W$ `" h; M8 P5 \, v+ P, L+ LAddressed a crash when dragging a clip into the timeline to overwrite a clip with FX
  h8 n' N2 d! S8 y3 d. K+ k7 O! R0 XAddressed an issue where Color page stills would sometimes become black
) ^/ j4 u1 u, w8 c% s7 mAddressed an issue where swapping nodes with FX applied would not work correctly
4 @& O3 f- l" V9 j/ ^* SAddressed a crash when refining upper lip parameters in ResolveFX Face Refinement
; L' p1 U* t* SAddressed stability issues with ResolveFX Face Refinement
6 v) K3 A" B+ \  `: N6 g0 {Addressed a crash when expanding compound nodes for a stereo clip and double-clicking one of the nodes
" z6 Y$ i9 N, g4 r+ w! AAddressed issues with some functions relating to local/remote grade options and refreshing bins in Collaborative projects2 U& M) ?4 y: d7 Z7 E# ?
Addressed an issue where switching clips on the Color page would sometimes result in a critical exception when using the DaVinci Resolve Mini panel/ _* _3 s% }3 F# _( ]$ u
Addressed an issue where using the color picker outside the image in the viewer would result in inconsistent behavior; k4 J8 Y' [2 k& q9 E- Y, G
Addressed colorspace conversion issues when rendering to DCP using Metal" ~7 {1 q9 z, {4 d
Addressed a crash when rendering to invalid resolutions for certain Sony codecs at fractional frame rates9 U: @: K" K$ v0 u% U0 `
Addressed an issue where rendering to DNxHR 444 with alpha output would not render the alpha channel* `5 D$ ^- ^1 K+ F
Addressed an issue where encoding to DNxHD or DNxHR clips in color spaces other than Rec.709 and Rec.2020 resulted in an error' R# a9 [' x5 ]) [$ }% f* I
Addressed an issue where decoding certain AVC Intra clips would result in banding on macOS
% Y! z" M. ~/ a- eAddressed an issue where decoding certain AVC Intra clips would result in GPU errors on Windows2 H; w: N% q& F% v
Addressed an issue where creating a stereoscopic 3D clip using the “Stereo3D Sync” option resulted in a clip with no audio
7 z# x5 f, _1 M; l5 hAddressed an issue where Alt/Option+dragging a clip from one bin window to another would not create a copy- ~8 q9 x- o# y
Addressed an issue where spanned R3D clips would show it’s individual elements instead of a single clip
) N% d+ a1 q& {/ J5 _5 t: m9 P2 ZAddressed an issue where installing Resolve would remove any symbolic links from the LUT folder on Linux
% ?: T# Z4 s/ D( ~Addressed an issue where “Reload Last Working Project” on startup would hang for certain projects
1 g1 x" z0 A; |" I% FAddressed an issue where the Track Index and meters would sometimes not be cleared when creating a new project
# R( K1 Q  ~; eAddressed a crash when using JKL keys for fast forward and rewind with DeckLink monitoring+ c' N. y- I3 J! K/ x- z% r* T, G# ?1 S
Addressed an issue where playing back when connected to an Intensity Shuttle USB 3 device would result in much slower performance
3 X( L+ x2 Q! z$ r$ x2 t. XAddressed an issue where Fusion Connect would not work properly for a Fusion 9 installation on Linux$ e" x! W) S5 E  [% b, A+ w9 @
Addressed a crash when starting Resolve with CUDA processing without any CUDA capable hardware7 x* q! A% t, J2 }' w! m
Addressed an issue with H.264 decoding with certain NVIDIA driver versions
3 q# }; q6 F8 h7 O5 JAddressed an issue where saving a project would sometimes increase the database connection count on PostgreSQL databases1 R# M; r. X9 V5 p% w( Y# S
General performance and stability improvements% S# D" j* f6 o9 C

' z+ g: \' K' f+ b  A7 YMinimum system requirements for Mac2 |1 o4 y( g" K& ?$ c
macOS 10.12.6 Sierra
# I9 K4 l/ E, x% `8 |- s- c16 GB of system memory is recommended and 8 GB is the minimum supported
+ W+ q4 [, r, O8 w' o! XBlackmagic Design Desktop Video version 10.4.1 or later
2 }5 N, r8 a, S) R* kCUDA Driver version 8.0.635 z( j" t" ~% E, a! z6 G+ R+ x
NVIDIA Driver version - As required by your GPU
) T0 B; j& r" L% vRED Rocket-X Driver 2.1.34.0 and Firmware 1.4.22.18 or later8 W1 O/ C( W2 m' H8 O$ b
RED Rocket Driver 2.1.23.0 and Firmware 1.1.18.0 or later
; Y* u, e7 \  Z+ `$ E
% X) k' W& I$ ]2 J6 PMinimum system requirements for Windows
+ r$ O) `+ Y, V( gWindows 10 Pro
  Q% Y: H1 S& i0 a' Z16 GB of system memory is recommended and 8 GB is the minimum supported. |' e7 ^8 c) p4 }( P( [
Blackmagic Design Desktop Video version 10.4.1 or later
% t2 Z# r3 Z( X# H0 m( M/ JNVIDIA/AMD/Intel GPU Driver version – As required by your GPU$ ]4 d- t  a% F; K* q/ l( I2 l8 _  a
RED Rocket-X Driver 2.1.34.0 and Firmware 1.4.22.18 or later
$ o1 H4 X$ r8 H; _9 |& GRED Rocket Driver 2.1.23.0 and Firmware 1.1.18.0 or later
* n6 |) ?5 u' I0 L. u
6 g: u  @& o. yMinimum system requirements for Linux/ D# |0 r6 L5 @! N7 R1 K+ p' P
CentOS 6.8# ?: Q* H: Q# J9 @/ d' b, n3 ]: \& r
32 GB of system memory is recommended and 16 GB is the minimum supported
" h0 p0 N8 k- H9 y! k' x6 r# ]Blackmagic Design Desktop Video version 10.4.1 or later0 r) ]; f4 M) \( o' [) y" X
NVIDIA/AMD Driver version – As required by your GPU5 |! X3 w5 W# ]" W3 _
RED Rocket-X Driver 2.1.34.0 and Firmware 1.4.22.18 or later
+ f6 G0 m# f. e- P9 M3 |RED Rocket Driver 2.1.23.0 and Firmware 1.1.18.0 or later
: B' y/ @& Z  _0 _$ K% ?# m( y1 L& ]" o- w3 p1 R% ~' C

. C" C" K$ w% _) c. u! T: y$ _. A: v9 }+ f) I5 U
. l3 q) m6 d$ N3 H) \6 X
Download:
' \2 P6 E! e7 ?* B3 Y* yDaVinci_Resolve_14.0b1_Linux.zip
8 l. ~/ c# X. V- p* P* |DaVinci_Resolve_14.0b1_Mac.zip
6 y- w2 K% q3 m. U2 {DaVinci_Resolve_14.0b1_Windows.zip, Z  H9 t+ q) x# G
DaVinci_Resolve_14.0b2_Linux.zip
& [9 @3 }4 D9 n6 Y* s$ o% O) ZDaVinci_Resolve_14.0b2_Mac.zip
, t  h+ z+ ~" B, F- [DaVinci_Resolve_14.0b2_Windows.zip
- C  p$ F$ \/ }8 G/ qDaVinci_Resolve_14.0b3_Linux.zip- D$ h1 c% g" g3 o: Q- p# O
DaVinci_Resolve_14.0b3_Mac.zip$ e5 d! V  l% P" _" P3 ]+ I
DaVinci_Resolve_14.0b3_Windows.zip
/ l0 A, z. m' P3 L- UDaVinci_Resolve_14.0b5_Linux.zip
. F/ ?; U$ G' N7 u6 U2 m3 X5 u9 [DaVinci_Resolve_14.0b5_Mac.zip7 }2 v7 b5 J* I5 M; ?* J3 O" a; d
DaVinci_Resolve_14.0b5_Windows.zip
' n5 d; P6 v( j( |7 R. _) B% c; dDaVinci_Resolve_14.0b6_Linux.zip
* e9 s' X& K* [DaVinci_Resolve_14.0b6_Mac.zip( O% A; c6 V. A% G( V$ R7 z* x
DaVinci_Resolve_14.0b6_Windows.zip  i) B+ ]) G& L+ {1 ]
DaVinci_Resolve_14.0b7_Linux.zip
, P& x% s* D* u9 x$ ADaVinci_Resolve_14.0b7_Mac.zip
3 g9 o, B- z# ?  r+ oDaVinci_Resolve_14.0b7_Windows.zip+ H1 @; h, B- N* i' e$ o7 @
DaVinci_Resolve_14.0b9_Linux.zip
1 j6 T/ f, Y5 A( e( jDaVinci_Resolve_14.0b9_Mac.zip/ S- v! t& ^; S1 r1 s1 G& E, X
DaVinci_Resolve_14.0b9_Windows.zip( k5 k" T6 n5 ?0 I, `) \7 Z" S' C
DaVinci_Resolve_14.0_Linux.zip
! C, y; k# d3 oDaVinci_Resolve_14.0_Mac.zip+ @" |8 P2 _) ^7 h- \
DaVinci_Resolve_14.0_Win.zip
: Z' a% k  D  w) S# y. v6 dDaVinci_Resolve_14.0.1_Linux.zip& }/ C# |2 n" _: E- H2 J! Q7 ?; R
DaVinci_Resolve_14.0.1_Mac.zip" y# @. ]  M* I% b
DaVinci_Resolve_14.0.1_Windows.zip: K# \- X, B5 p: j
DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0b1_Linux.zip
* l! A" e* O3 g) b( i3 n$ Y  r+ Q+ {2 QDaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0b1_Mac.zip* K1 _, T# `  Z. V1 J
DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0b1_Windows.zip
! G/ q4 F5 V+ U0 y4 }6 L8 {7 JDaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0b2_Linux.zip
) Z3 q0 e' M+ M6 O% q4 Z! l; VDaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0b2_Mac.zip
4 @+ A8 w7 y4 t* h1 d* x; X; eDaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0b2_Windows.zip$ a: x( m- h: Y+ v  i* u2 `- u# U' M
DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0b3_Linux.zip8 c) t0 o2 L% S; V
DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0b3_Mac.zip1 v9 H7 G: d$ P0 v5 X
DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0b3_Windows.zip
. z" A/ z; M0 [: hDaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0b5_Linux.zip; \6 y( `% N3 ~3 w! ~
DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0b5_Mac.zip
) V. R: F( \& N, g' kDaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0b5_Windows.zip
5 Z1 Z8 k: L# \' r, ?, qDaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0b6_Linux.zip/ t% ]7 W, M/ G3 i) q
DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0b6_Mac.zip
$ O& Q! ?/ E& |1 X' D* k* ^DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0b6_Windows.zip8 {8 |/ J1 \  q% l) X4 o
DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0b7_Linux.zip
. g& l- s" g4 S6 |DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0b7_Mac.zip, B7 _3 ^$ I8 d4 ]
DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0b7_Windows.zip
8 w3 k3 e3 a) G2 N* ODaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0b9_Linux.zip
6 n6 b  V0 i' K. {/ |4 ]8 GDaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0b9_Mac.zip
; @1 |) q: ~$ a$ k$ PDaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0b9_Windows.zip
# W% A0 ~7 p' p; J7 q( w" r! JDaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0_Linux.zip
7 W# n8 ?4 B+ Y9 wDaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0_Mac.zip
) A% Z, f" b! U3 j+ aDaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0_Windows.zip
1 ~- Z/ U2 J* f2 i8 {DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0.1_Linux.zip
" @2 l8 y! [. t6 _) B: U+ L% oDaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0.1_Mac.zip
8 ^" v: E( e7 s1 x% s7 eDaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.0.1_Windows.zip5 R3 g& Y4 b3 s
DaVinci_Resolve_14.1_Linux.zip
! |4 J$ a* I* [8 p; D) h1 {. ADaVinci_Resolve_14.1_Mac.zip
; ^2 U' w& P- W) D2 ADaVinci_Resolve_14.1_Windows.zip
# H( O! v% ^' D% nDaVinci_Resolve_14.1.1_Linux.zip
! [* j* F( A* F6 ?! N" sDaVinci_Resolve_14.1.1_Mac.zip
/ Y, Q8 b$ C) g7 ZDaVinci_Resolve_14.1.1_Windows.zip1 {* T) r* B$ W0 ^. M
DaVinci_Resolve_14.2_Linux.zip
$ H, D, o$ g& s: P1 WDaVinci_Resolve_14.2_Mac.zip
, d5 P& g% e7 m  I& uDaVinci_Resolve_14.2_Windows.zip
0 N& n7 U# b  _DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.1_Linux.zip
8 k; L- h, F3 Q1 h  |; UDaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.1_Mac.zip
& U, J; B3 s1 TDaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.1_Windows.zip
3 e  [: q+ |% N1 [! l5 Z! z6 [; t4 |DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.1.1_Linux.zip: o' g- O$ |( U5 f- ~: T4 `; v
DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.1.1_Mac.zip
, P1 P( s. |. W, N6 a; r* eDaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.1.1_Windows.zip
, Q! @( v8 N7 v, K. g! |DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.2_Linux.zip' N6 b' X" [- x% P7 U
DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.2_Mac.zip  o: L, R/ i6 s( i
DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.2_Windows.zip: A  f' P& n/ C5 Y$ d( }4 f4 c
DaVinci_Resolve_14.2.1_Linux.zip" A8 r) S1 @* D; p. r1 z9 M4 U
DaVinci_Resolve_14.2.1_Mac.zip
# ^1 c; }$ q5 m0 l4 O7 @DaVinci_Resolve_14.2.1_Windows.zip( ~+ j  M5 w* M1 O0 B, g
DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.2.1_Linux.zip
  ~0 t( L0 ]  u6 ^DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.2.1_Mac.zip( u- t& d6 i" }
DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.2.1_Windows.zip
. x3 v6 x7 f1 D( d/ y+ BDaVinci_Resolve_14.3_Linux.zip
* z. X, B$ @& l5 r+ V7 MDaVinci_Resolve_14.3_Mac.zip
# Y4 j* m( _, F$ W& W2 W- T/ i! y1 y1 qDaVinci_Resolve_14.3_Windows.zip
( |1 F( ]+ H. Z- j; IDaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.3_Linux.zip
2 x; @# w0 T1 kDaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.3_Mac.zip
( o4 k* @+ L( Y) o8 a2 Y$ cDaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.3_Windows.zip3 Z: N1 {3 Y, [2 b5 ]
DaVinci_Resolve_14.3.1_Linux.zip; U5 k! p" r6 ?6 [# w0 ^
DaVinci_Resolve_14.3.1_Mac.zip
9 l" {" w+ x& m% ^; f4 oDaVinci_Resolve_14.3.1_Windows.zip* _+ r- s  L4 R' `* H+ o
DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.3.1_Linux.zip& `% E* E5 }1 R! B6 ^
DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.3.1_Mac.zip% z9 r& q7 X; \) I( D+ ]
DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_14.3.1_Windows.zip3 _1 Y  X+ K6 v3 X1 ?
5 E7 l5 B3 J5 h2 w* B
会员服务7 i7 R& G- t, {- K) z( ^) w. K' L
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
, e1 J+ I: b; D$ c4 ^3 ]( r
# l- w( N* V/ r% V4 q

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 13:49