您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Photomatix Pro v6# m! q" X$ Z* D% w; g1 U
Program Type: HDR Photography
) d# o4 T+ n7 R, qDeveloper: HDRsoft Sarl; M( }4 P/ E7 G$ F5 r2 p
Homepage: www.hdrsoft.com1 w. S1 m7 w1 S! I/ p
Release Date: 23-Jan-20
* W, j( q1 J1 M3 \" uInterface Language: English
* i) s/ n+ B1 ]7 F" g7 GPlatform: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP  -  64-bit / 32-bit / Mac OS X 10.5 through macOS Sierra
. p" E2 m: e0 h; H/ MFile Size: 32 MB / 15 MB
! j* d/ a) Z6 X2 T2 Q: z0 P& B' k) u$ \6 k5 Z( {9 d0 c- a- o
Photomatix Pro - increase the dynamic range of your photographs. If you have ever photographed a high contrast scene, you know that even the best exposure will typically have blown out highlights and flat shadows. Photomatix offers two ways to solve this problem: Exposure Blending: Merge differently exposed photographs into one image with increased dynamic range. Tone Mapping: Reveal highlight and shadow details in an HDR image created from multiple exposures. The tone mapped image is ready for printing while showing the complete dynamic range captured.3 ?0 G% h; O6 ~. G/ R7 I8 B
) O( ~* H. e2 I, ~" }) b% Y  u3 F
Main Features8 J5 @! `  T- ?! x
Merge Photos to HDR1 B8 s7 I! x  _! L1 A
Merge three or more bracketed exposures to create one HDR (High Dynamic Range) photo that retains all the deep shadow and highlight detail.
% V$ s& _; {# P% z5 D% N; X* r; ~' OYou can shoot with confidence even if you leave your tripod at home, as Photomatix will        align bracketed exposures. There is also a Ghost Removal tool, with automatic and advanced options, to eliminate unwanted artefacts caused by moving people or objects between the bracketed photos.
+ e) G: U6 f# Z: L. T; y
! c+ u7 V2 {' H1 D0 s# c1 F7 qAdjust the HDR Image to Your Liking
. d8 r2 ]! N( ?6 m9 FChoose from a wide variety of styles to reflect the unique character of your photographs.
8 k) d! _, }! G, p, T* Q  q- o+ hProcessing choices range from natural looks right through to surreal or grunge effects. Photomatix Pro includes six different Tone Mapping and Exposure Fusion HDR styles, each offering its own set of adjustments to find enhancements that work best for your scene.
3 Z9 P$ c6 Y3 tAdjust the HDR image to your liking5 G# g6 |# P) D1 Z. E

$ U) I5 G8 c$ YChoose a Look to Start0 U' U6 z' ~: g- l- A+ l
With 40 built-in presets, you can quickly choose your starting point.% |3 C1 {6 S1 {4 R+ V
Either accept the preset as it is, or refine it using the many additional settings. When you create a look you like, you can save it as a personal preset, and even import those created by others.2 q" g# D: |, W9 _
. h- }+ }$ q- h) q7 m* y. r
Add Finishing Touches
, o& {/ t  G1 P5 I- GOnce you've created the HDR image, you can make final adjustments before saving your file.
' F( k! ^- }8 MAdd contrast, sharpen, or crop the image to remove distractions and improve composition and visual appeal. You can also correct converging verticals when working with cityscapes or architectural images.* ~9 b3 N& _, \: U
Crop & Straightening Tool Photomatix Pro 6- r* s8 \6 ?% B! i4 g) W

3 ?" U4 B$ O$ b% I; eEnhance a Single Photo7 R$ H% ^0 [" g9 G* K6 i, g
Create the HDR effect even when you don’t have a bracketed set of photos.
: d; j- `" B- z0 W; _With a single RAW image, you can even let Photomatix automatically create different exposures to fuse together, drawing out the fine details. You can also work with a single JPG image, creating either subtle lighting enhancements or a fuller HDR appearance.
7 y0 H+ {1 |, w( M* n7 U5 {4 S7 Y& Y3 k+ O/ K8 u9 }
Save Time with Batch Processing
0 `  R/ u5 f+ X$ s/ y: c+ vPut Photomatix to work by letting it automatically batch process your bracketed images.
' m( C+ X! @1 R$ A1 {- KTell Photomatix where the files are located, where to save them and which presets to use, then sit back and relax. You can even stipulate resizing options if you have a specific purpose in mind (web publishing, for instance).
4 S1 R) K. v7 S+ c
/ ^# Q  L& g2 x" [What's new in v6.0:
6 Q2 t. M8 z- L% G$ K! @% QMore style choices for realistic results
7 y3 t; b5 L4 q1 E! UA new HDR rendering method called Tone Balancer gives you more options for achieving a realistic look. It is well-suited to real estate and natural style landscapes.* r& X, q$ p5 u! Z" ]

3 B; `: C' b0 kRefine your image with more control over color$ [; r5 I" E* s$ Z/ H) z& r( o
With the new interactive brush tool, you can make color changes to just parts of the image by painting over those areas. You can also remove color casts, enhance skies, and adjust other image features by fine-tuning the saturation, hue, and brightness of individual colors.- ?& ~4 J3 {4 [- u) X4 `

' N' x; f; d3 c. \Avoid overdoing it) |3 r7 r  ]# H8 w" e
If you want a more realistic look, you can blend your original photo with the HDR rendered image. You can also use a brush to blend specific areas with the original photo, or one of the other photos from a bracketed set.
' w1 t3 d5 A6 _# R/ l2 B' }! f6 s5 E5 y2 y" f* K
Remove distortion from your photos1 t* y3 p. F, O  r
If the horizon isn't straight or vertical objects like buildings aren't vertical, you can quickly straighten your photo and fix perspective issues where lines don't look parallel when they should. These are particularly helpful features for architectural and landscape photographers.
0 o  V  P# F* B" p, B7 }  n( Q7 {
1 R& H9 d8 E* U& K) o+ j/ K: _- `A more intuitive workflow# C4 n! w% I) {9 g; a
Whether you are working with a single image, or a bracketed set of photos, a more intuitive workflow makes it easier to load and choose images and proceed through to editing.
, h+ K3 E+ z" f) n' W2 y' H1 u' n  g. M/ x7 p
What's new in v6.0:/ I# T1 c7 g/ o, s0 s
Main new features
' |4 @, O  e* d- New HDR rendering method called Tone Balancer, which is good for realistic-looking results. It is well suited to real estate photographers and natural style landscape photographers who want more realistic style options.0 H1 O% d' ~+ a) N) A9 R0 j  x: p
- A new color adjustment tool, built right into the HDR Rendering panel, allows to change the hue, saturation and brightness of individual colors in your image, which is particularly useful for fixing color casts./ T3 o: X" o( |/ D  T3 \% D
- A Brush Tool allowing to make adjustments to just part of the image, by selecting the changes to color or brightness, and painting over the area to adjust. The brush can also be used to blend areas with one of the source photos and select multiple effects for different parts of the image, and includes a "Detect Edges" option.' ^- }4 L" d' Z/ @( _, H- J1 o  R1 m
- For a more realistic look, the HDR rendered image can ben blended with one of the original photos. The Opacity setting allows to get a larger or smaller influence on the end result.
# K7 L* L! @. e: @+ G. r0 H- A Straightening Tool correct the horizon in the image if it's not level, or when vertical things like walls or buildings don't look vertical. The tool is part of the Finishing Touch palette.
& x- @" g0 q3 _( c6 W/ X: {; Z- A more intuitive workflow makes it easier to load and choose images and proceed through to editing, whether working with a single image, or a bracketed set of photos.
) t) r+ P8 I' L7 E- W4 XOther updates
; x  }# k, M5 Y7 U5 k- Support of Raw files from the Canon 5D MK IV, Sony A99 MK II and Panasonic GH5 camera models.4 c' t  j6 E* D) r
- Preview image, settings and presets list are now combined into a single window by default. You can revert to using separate windows by selecting "Floating Windows" in Preferences. - H3 k* E+ L3 n2 x, ^; h6 b+ M
- Added option to resize images when saving.
* b$ _( P- |! `7 [/ w  K$ p- Added Luminance setting to Contrast Optimizer rendering method.5 m+ R1 M- x) T1 c  ^% p1 b
- Added Split View option in Adjust & Preview window to show original and rendered image side by side.
9 @/ ]. n1 t: _8 h- Improved the Crop Tool and added presets for common aspect ratios. The Crop Tool is now part of the Finishing Touch window.
8 R5 `6 ^! C7 y/ F% @" E% V- Preview image is now sized to fit the screen when it first opens, rather than having the size used in the previous session. You can revert to the old behavior in the Preferences.
  G; `6 Q+ o: x% z# c) q5 y4 o; Z- Updated Raw conversion to give better better looking results for fusion.
$ U) C5 ~" U2 x7 G- Added lens corrections when converting Raw files taken with a lens that Photomatix recognizes. / u" G4 s# A& d3 n+ n- k$ k3 R
- Bug fixed: Application would not run on systems that did not have msvcr90.dll installed.
6 Z/ V" V* I$ R2 P0 v- Bug fixed: Preset thumbnails were sometimes incorrectly displayed when scrolling through them.
. P3 R/ ?. Y# u" Z- Bug fixed: Rare crashes with some multiple monitor configurations on 64-bit systems.' l% `) s  Q8 Q, T
- Bug fixed: Memory used to generate preset thumbnails was not released correctly.
. i  m  @! S$ I* f5 p) r' o2 b6 F0 O! g9 J% V/ o
Update Log Photomatix Pro( c: L4 m) U6 g2 ?: X
23-Jan-20: Updated in v6.2
6 u6 V; W. t1 QNew Merge to HDR plugin for Capture One, allowing users to merge a bracketed set of photos to HDR, then adjust and reimport the HDR image back into Capture One, without leaving their Catalog or Session.  G  Q: k/ {! V4 Y/ g- O5 H
Support for Canon CR3 RAW files- V( Q8 z) H6 Y# s
Support for new camera models including Olympus TG-6, Canon EOS M50, 90D, fUJI x-pRO3.  w& t. i& A0 ^. J3 k
Bug fixed: Batch processing some portrait RAW images would result in out of memory errors
8 s0 B+ M' F9 Q4 f28-Sep-19: Updated in v6.1.3
9 f* M8 F$ {7 E8 Y1 r) ~Support for new camera models including Fuji X-T30, Sony A6400, Olympus E-M1X and Nikon A1000, Z6 and Z7.
& O4 D; Y. A6 q' {Bugs fixed: On some systems, Photomatix Pro would display "Parameter is not valid" error.% [- ?+ @: p& C) X8 f. i& C) K( P% E
Bugs fixed: Gpano XMP data in source images were not preserved in the saved final image.
" `" p3 L4 v) f% V) ^Bugs fixed: Batch Bracketed Photos returned an error when processing RAW files with a lens not recognised if the lens correction option was enabled.9 j2 }1 Z# m4 F7 a
Bugs fixed: RAW files from the D500 were not merged correctly.& _* L& ^: T) e
: K0 l0 F) t# P
18-Sep-18: Updated in v6.1.1
1 j$ F  n$ q2 PBugs fixed: Fuji compressed RAW files couldn't be loaded anymore.
- i: F5 m- L+ P# F  F2 |1 u( _Bugs fixed: On Windows XP, the window that opens when loading images was invisible, making it impossible to use the application in non-batch mode. Bug had been introduced in version 6.1.0.
5 s+ z$ x  Z# B3 m/ CBug fixed: When loading images without an embedded thumbnails, the 'Selected Photos' window didn't always generate a thumbnail to display on the list.
  \% C- V" b0 ?: Z6 Q0 O3 pBugs fixed: The 'Check exposures' report systematically indicated that the most overexposed photos may not cover the darkest parts of the scene well, regardless of how bright the overexposed photos were.
6 n4 b4 Z. z# y1 yWhen enabling the "Optimize for hi res display" option in Preferences, a prompt is now informing that the application needs to be restarted for the option to take effect.3 U1 g8 N8 ?" t+ o
On the Finishing Touch window, the selection for the crop ratio combo-box of the Crop Tool is now remembered between sessions.
( ^) k6 v* A+ z8 K1 R2 i- F, T$ _. q4 M
6-Aug-18: Updated in v6.1: J7 }0 P0 W- |  T7 e9 j
Main updates in v6.11 e0 K  j# Y  _: a0 g; e
Dark Color Scheme option: The windows where you adjust and finish the image have been refreshed with a dark color theme, and you can choose between a Light and Dark color scheme for the other windows." _( {- @6 t6 i3 m" t  V5 d7 i
Dual White Balance for HDR merge: When processing bracketed sets of RAW images, you can assign a different white balance to the brighter and the darker images., p" U0 `. \" F
Lasso Tool: The selective adjustment tools now include a lasso in addition to the existing brush option, allowing easy selection of geometric areas such as windows that need different color or blending settings.4 a' c6 [! Z/ P8 ~% k1 q
UI improvements to better support high resolution displays.) y( P& v+ x1 g" P5 e( P5 v1 |$ N
Support for compressed Fuji RAW files, Canon mRAW files and 12-bit NEF files.
& I! Y! P+ X/ r. z% r7 ^3 zOther updates in v6.1
5 b( B* U7 z& R$ Z) P1 O. k2 u'Check Exposures' option when loading a bracketed photos set to help you assess how well the photos cover the brightness range of the scene.
& K7 ~- C$ E9 M7 bImproved performance of brush tool, resulting in a smoother painting experience.2 g  V: h5 b' C7 G7 x( w
The brush tool can now use either a round or square brush, and you can set the sensitivity for edge-detection.! M' T- L  [0 [8 I* {* Y" N+ {7 N% b
Option to set the preset thumbnail filter to the 'Real Estate' category by default.1 r. \# A2 b" u2 p% V, e; K5 a
Addition of 'Very Mild' contrast preset to Finishing Touch.5 N: P4 T  `  W6 G9 V& F
Brush tool's Undo option now undoes an entire stroke, not just a mouse movement8 f, B: [& A7 t
Ability to remove a specific Brush/Lasso Selection by just right-clicking on it.  g9 t" G' S& W# R1 A8 A
Bugs fixed: When working with RAW files, very dark areas of the scene could have a green tinge.0 j3 F3 I* ?4 b- O( ~9 c. J
Bugs fixed: Image was not always saved at the right size after straightening.
8 C9 e+ e7 D  B$ M9 e. xBugs fixed: Value set with Tone Balancer's Lighting slider was sometimes ignored.; W& k7 p  q# K/ F; W' R: A
Bugs fixed: Scrolling preset thumbnails with the mouse wheel didn't always work.
' r) N2 G5 o) ^8 v) C/ SBugs fixed: It was difficult to type in more than one digit in the 'Number of cores' field in Preferences.
( ?5 h( m- ]9 w! q( j" iBugs fixed: Arrow keys sometimes didn't work when typing in setting values.
% F# Y! t% T7 z2 ?: }& e  x' v6 Y$ ?Bugs fixed: Tab order was incorrect in Brush Tool Settings window.
4 d* }6 H5 ?* ~# iBugs fixed: Some adjustment settings weren't saved when the '360 degree image option' was turned on.) l% C6 s9 e) _7 W: [* g

1 `1 [& R' e' t! X# x" \. V21-Sep-17: Updated in v6.0.3
6 i/ [  I& D8 ]; NSupport for RAW files from the Canon 6D Mark II.- H+ X! z# D* ~
When dragging multiples JPEG or TIFF files to Photomatix Pro, a dialog is now displayed to give the choice between merging the files to HDR or opening each file individually. The dialog can be set not to appear on the 'Files' tab of the Preferences window., i& ]. f  W8 N  {
Bug fixed: Running the Batch Bracketed Photos with RAW files for which no matching lens was found could fail with a -1073741819 error.
3 a) P) b+ s% _8 D; U1 SBug fixed: Running the Batch Bracketed Photos with the Blending Opacity higher than zero in the custom settings and the "Reduce noise" or "Reduce Chromatic Aberrations" options enabled failed with a -1073741819 error.) ?$ o2 v) g: T+ V9 y: [
Bug fixed: Some of the built-in presets were not remembered in the next session.
1 a0 v9 T9 P5 X( XBug fixed: On Windows 7, the sliders for Fusion/Natural and Fusion/Interior were truncated for DPI sizes larger than 100%.
( J# Y/ _9 R  V5 N3 @8 E3 dBug fixed: When Photomatix is used in trial mode and the final image is cropped, additional watermarks were added, the watermark removal option available after registration didn't work as expected.
0 Q8 H! R1 H9 Z8 zBug fixed: When Photomatix is used in trial mode and the final image is saved at a size lower than full size, the watermark removal option available after registration didn't always work as expected.' k$ X+ d2 w* O0 s5 u

" r/ T2 V( t. i; w3 X( J' B9 D9 {4-Jul-17: Updated in v6.0.2$ C* f6 n7 q7 Q
The batch processing has now an option to disable the automatic lens correction.
2 a& @3 i8 X. D, TBug fixed: The OK button of the 'Selected Photos' window couldn't be actioned by pressing the Enter key.2 p0 J7 F3 b# m  s: I
Bug fixed: When processing photos created as virtual copies in Lightroom and exported via the Lightroom plugin, the dialog inviting to adjust the exposures didn't show.
: {7 l# k; r+ e0 k: l  @Bug fixed: Support for Raw files from Sony A6000, A6300 and A6500 didn't work anymore. Bug had been introduced in version 6.0.1.
! U# H" R$ o  |4 T6 e, ?+ FBug fixed: On low resolution monitors or on monitors set to a high display scaling, the OK button of the 'Selected Photos' window wasn't accessible and some windows didn't completely fit on screen.# ^  L9 G, A1 d, @% p  I& E
Bug fixed: The batch bracketed photos run with several presets or custom settings, and with the 'Blending' option set for a tone mapping method while the Fusion/Interior method was also selected, could sometimes give incorrect results.) J* E: Y/ l' Q  [& x7 h8 c& E
Bug fixed: Photomatix Pro could appear as if frozen when used under particular multiple monitor configurations.
  A" _! X" u7 `, hBug fixed: The 'Adjust & Preview' window could erratically change positions when moving the Zoom slider.5 t1 q. @1 l5 A+ t* r2 b6 v; S
The "Show preset thumbnails panel" option in Preferences is now only enabled in Floating Windows mode, and no longer affects Unified Window mode. Additionally, the "View Preset Thumbnails" item under the "View" is now hidden in Unified Window mode.2 V6 n( C  Y! c; |) \: Q
When using Photomatix Pro via the Lightroom plugin with the Reimport option checked, the window inviting to browse or drag-and-drop photos doesn't show anymore. There is also no error message popping up anymore if the user closes the 'Adjust & Preview' window or one of the dialogs leading up to it.- z# D$ Q. N, s+ `* R$ |" g$ M9 Y
$ m; `2 I. G) ^* Y$ \* y) G9 e
30-May-17: Updated in v6.0.1
" f( X1 w. d7 F$ H3 ~Added Raw support for a few more camera models, such as the Canon 77D and 800D, Nikon D3400 and D5600, Olympus E-PL8 and E-M1Mark II, Pentax K-70 and K-P, and Panasonic G8, GF9 and GH5, among others.
; m2 X4 H% G2 D) F4 {0 l. |Bug fixed: When using Photomatix Pro from Lightroom with a single photo, the plugin failed to automatically re-import the image.. H. h& [. _" t9 L; F! S
Bug fixed: On some computer configurations, the Preview sometimes went completely black while adjusting the image.
  }, s& W+ D: `( ~5 m" [9 Q* ?Bug fixed: When moving the sliders on the left of the 'Preview & Adjust' window, an error could occasionally appear.9 i# G  m7 |8 T. D8 i/ y1 Y3 x) \
Bug fixed: The image in the Loupe became scrambled when switching from Tone Balancer to another method.
+ V( V3 h# y3 O0 h3 Z% P* aBug fixed: When the final image was saved with a size smaller than original, the color profile and other metadata weren't saved.
  P1 p$ M! Y) l( A6 B3 i8 NBug fixed: The Blending section of the 'Preview & Adjust' window was not sticky.
; D& t1 W8 b4 G1 ~- Y7 e5 ]0 |2 v
21-May-17: Updated in v6.09 P- H/ }9 R- F/ S
Main new features in v6.0; h: H5 d9 G4 N) x; e
New HDR rendering method called Tone Balancer, which is good for realistic-looking results. It is well suited to real estate photographers and natural style landscape photographers who want more realistic style options.
8 G8 w# D5 F+ ]- M% t, _  VA new color adjustment tool, built right into the HDR Rendering panel, allows to change the hue, saturation and brightness of individual colors in your image, which is particularly useful for fixing color casts.
+ @- H/ f; C+ }+ h' LA Brush Tool allowing to make adjustments to just part of the image, by selecting the changes to color or brightness, and painting over the area to adjust. The brush can also be used to blend areas with one of the source photos and select multiple effects for different parts of the image, and includes a "Detect Edges" option.
: i; ^0 O+ Y! [2 j3 R* {% dFor a more realistic look, the HDR rendered image can ben blended with one of the original photos. The Opacity setting allows to get a larger or smaller influence on the end result.
  b" k4 D  h/ W+ G- c' t& }A Straightening Tool correct the horizon in the image if it's not level, or when vertical things like walls or buildings don't look vertical. The tool is part of the Finishing Touch palette.7 P- K% y+ D: I
A more intuitive workflow makes it easier to load and choose images and proceed through to editing, whether working with a single image, or a bracketed set of photos./ d, A. z3 [: n9 k

: L# _+ A. ?$ I2 N( RSystem Requirements:# e' K; A! i% |/ U  P% _& V
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (non RT) or 10, or Windows 98, 2000 with .NET 2.0 framework or higher (if the .NET framework is not installed, the installation wizard of Photomatix Pro will prompt you to download it from Microsoft's website).
/ Q/ L1 X0 w3 c0 H  g- 2 GB of RAM minimum, but more is highly recommended
  m( @6 |) G) B3 M- 1 GB of available hard-disk space (more is recommended), h7 C4 R+ U. \( z0 K' B$ H, {
- 1024x768 or greater monitor resolution- j0 F  e( a; i- C& i
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6 / CC
8 i: O& m/ ]0 A4 q6 |* B
2 @% G, m9 b/ ]9 x, f+ _$ }' o. G+ i5 z, ^+ u" Q# k
2 c: S8 b" j2 S+ d
4 l( ?" U. V9 A2 ]* M$ R0 P
Download:
7 m0 u0 _3 ^# t2 @https://s3.amazonaws.com/photomatix-en/PhotomatixPro60.exe; P/ \3 F( P- c2 E8 w
https://s3.amazonaws.com/photomatix-en/PhotomatixPro6.0.pkg.zip
9 k* \- w$ {2 i$ Z, e( k+ y7 nhttps://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro601.exe
/ q3 q3 x" l) \- S3 y; t& Rhttps://www.hdrsoft.com/download/mac/PhotomatixPro_6.0.1.pkg.zip" p0 y8 |$ L1 ?& h
https://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro602.exe, Y# C- y. G* R$ }. d1 i& I$ q# k
https://www.hdrsoft.com/download/mac/PhotomatixPro_6.0.2.pkg.zip* R" ]8 Y  G: v9 u8 @2 h! u- O
https://www.hdrsoft.com/download/win/PhotomatixPro603.exe- X: c: y8 V* s, Q% e8 \" v: l; i8 g
https://www.hdrsoft.com/download/mac/PhotomatixPro_6.0.3.pkg.zip
0 F4 f7 C" o8 ehttps://www.hdrsoft.com/download/win/PhotomatixPro610.exe
! C2 J5 x, C& [( D4 ?0 I3 Qhttps://www.hdrsoft.com/download/mac/PhotomatixPro_6.1.0.pkg.zip6 ^1 a3 O, U# X7 D" ^) b
https://www.hdrsoft.com/download/win/PhotomatixPro611.exe7 k/ Y2 L; L* ~) y* C, P+ r$ @" g" \
https://www.hdrsoft.com/download/mac/Photomatix_Pro_6.1.1.pkg.zip
/ W! J1 |+ Q, x6 I& dhttps://www.hdrsoft.com/download/win/PhotomatixPro613a.exe
' F! l$ Q% C9 ?5 O6 }https://www.hdrsoft.com/download/mac/Photomatix_Pro_6.1.3.pkg.zip' a8 }; K8 o7 I$ R
https://www.hdrsoft.com/download/win/PhotomatixPro62.exe, F& D+ w; |( |  R  u
https://www.hdrsoft.com/download/mac/Photomatix_Pro_6.2.0.pkg.zip; |# d. R9 \1 ~( M1 _$ {

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 12:46