Program Name: Photomatix Pro v5.1.3* n2 ]% m6 A, H! K+ m  v
Developer: HDRsoft Sarl4 I) k; C5 z6 b- T( a$ n
Homepage: www.hdrsoft.com% _; \" O+ D, F) n( _9 W
Release Date: 08.06.2016
& N( Y6 o7 h0 E" P  j$ `& YInterface Language: English
& Y+ {1 Y  t3 Q. i8 aPlatform: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10) I0 ~% W; w1 o- y8 `
File Size: 27.56Mb
: h% t6 ^+ o8 s$ e) F2 H# g6 R8 x3 X+ L  z, b
Photomatix Pro - increase the dynamic range of your photographs. If you have ever photographed a high contrast scene, you know that even the best exposure will typically have blown out highlights and flat shadows. Photomatix offers two ways to solve this problem: Exposure Blending: Merge differently exposed photographs into one image with increased dynamic range. Tone Mapping: Reveal highlight and shadow details in an HDR image created from multiple exposures. The tone mapped image is ready for printing while showing the complete dynamic range captured.; D& C5 c0 ~" a1 }" i: ~5 z* o4 `
+ h1 b( V. a; c4 g* Y( I. i0 F
Saving on lighting equipment
3 `" V6 O. O# y1 |; GGiven that most digital cameras can auto-bracket at different exposures, you do not need to acquire expensive lighting equipment -and carry it- when shooting high contrast scenes. Just enable Auto Exposure Bracketing, and let Photomatix merge your photos into an image with extended dynamic range.% E0 H6 M3 V" ]' V4 w
" O7 }7 ]5 K, Z) J5 Q6 @& N( m
Saving time in post-processing
! Z$ X- ?6 E8 z! g# P5 ~, jPhotomatix Pro is designed for productivity - automatic blending, unlimited stacking, easy comparison of results and batch processing save hours of masking and layers work in image editing programs.2 W5 @# T; r. T$ D+ Z
' d4 Q& Z" o! ]& n. k9 r
Taking advantage of your 32-bit images
) ]3 z: d1 n0 T1 o1 jHave you created a 32-bit HDR image in Photoshop CS2 and could not get a good HDR conversion? The Photomatix Tone Mapping tool may help. See how it compares to Photoshop CS2 HDR conversion.; O5 m) P: M1 ]9 S3 r* H# ^
8 f. g. R' Y/ V1 x# {
Great pictures on cloudy days
- Z, V; w; b0 h: A5 I, c# O) P* @! dShadowless hazy sunlight or an overcast sky usually results in dull-looking photographs. The tone mapping tool of Photomatix Pro can turn them into great-looking images. Check this image as example.3 M( V, ?- ?+ r- f2 P3 S6 H: f6 d
2 I0 O" V- N( }* N) v* p- h) q5 D
Noise reduction7 _; @4 T* d/ m% u' j( z; N8 N
The Exposure Blending functions of Photomatix Pro merge any number of bracketed photos - this process is equivalent to image stacking, which tends to reduce noise in the resulting image.
* `' z* U6 d" m; L8 ]6 j+ Q6 e
Well exposed panoramas) g# {4 I" L$ [( g! Z9 F/ T
A panoramic scene is almost always a high contrast scene - you can't limit your view to areas with the same brightness when shooting a 360° panorama. By taking views under several exposures and processing them in Photomatix Pro, you can create a panorama that will show details in both the dark and bright areas of the scene.
) l* L( y+ h; J$ a$ e$ p7 t) t0 ?( u: I6 ]7 {4 J4 C* O
Updated in v5.1.3" ]& q2 Q' o0 ]) I; r. o9 m
Support of RAW files from recent camera models, such as the Canon 80D and 1300D/T6, Nikon D5 and D500, Olympus Pen-F and E-M10 II, Pentax K-1, Panasonic GX8, Fuji X-10 and Samsumg NX3300, among others.% @- v0 t8 P7 T8 f8 ^' L% a
Changed back the default JPEG quality to 100, which is as it was in v5.0 and earlier, instead of a quality of 80 set since version 5.1.0., O6 c* }- P1 O+ ]# A; \
Improved the quality of the image produced by the Resize function.
  I3 N' @& f7 e/ e/ @) k2 X8 sUpdated Smooth 3 preset.
; k" x6 \) p/ T6 h' EBug fixed: On Windows XP, the Open and Save dialogs listed files in view mode instead of thumbnails mode.4 h5 Y/ f& ~! N

2 B$ R- f% _  z2 q3 M! n. LUpdated in v5.1.29 f+ N% D2 F3 v1 L" V
Support for uncompressed Sony RAW files.5 u) }" i% D, `
Bug fixed: Loading Fuji E-X2 RAW files since the v4 firmware upgrade made Photomatix Pro crash.3 e  r2 C6 S9 A" Y
Bug fixed: Adding the watermark to an image with unusual width and height could cause a crash in specific cases.; @& P% Y8 {4 k1 X
Bug fixed: Incorrect colors with D810 RAW files. Bug had been introduced in version 5.1.1.5 N( e( J7 q5 c
Fusion/Natural used in batch mode now always runs in RAM (rather than writing and reading memory to disk as was done in v5.1.1 and earlier)' Q" a. {  K9 t3 u! f' ^6 c- w1 N1 P) P
  {- ]( J$ Y# ^, O9 W/ i; t' ~9 Z
Updated in v5.1.1
; N1 y( R6 |8 z* a; W9 i/ |Addition of touchscreen support for the case when Photomatix Pro is used in tablet mode.( h3 w: }% L' j+ c0 Q$ V
Bug fixed: Dragging the sliders quickly on the Finishing Touch dialog could result in a crash. Bug had been introduced in version 5.1.* m, U5 t2 L0 I/ ?8 _* C$ h. k
Bug fixed: When loading RAW files from the Nikon D810, resulting image had incorrect colors. Bug had been introduced in version 5.1.
) W4 `/ G; C  g0 V* TBug fixed: When loading DNG files created with DxO, resulting image could include black lines. Bug had been introduced in version 5.1.
& \9 @( \/ q5 [' s, `
9 j# {4 h4 S2 M' L, ?6 bUpdated in v5.1
4 i9 t  E2 W9 W5 [Support for recent camera models such as the Nikon D7200 and Canon 5DS/5DSR, G7X, M3, and 750D/760D (T6i/T6s).
" C* ?! F9 P# i6 \# n4 MAbility to mark presets as Favorites (by clicking on the 'star' icon to the left of each thumbnail) and filter the preset list to only show those favorites.( h% w* s/ e& I! o3 E  Z
Fusion/Real-Estate renamed into Fusion/Interior and now includes a Brightness setting.4 [" W' }  W+ L( ~
Addition of "Architecture" category to filter Presets.
5 m: a- d# k0 M8 `0 p8 jBy default, the preset name or method name is now appended to the file name of the final image. You can also adjust the suffix in the Preferences panel.7 g; w% W+ ]2 J* B5 o
On Batch of Bracketed Photos, addition of Base Exposure option for deghosting.
# K' P7 b" k% W; ~+ AThe alignment is now done with one alignment method for all cases. The alignment settings (perspective correction option and maximum alignment shift) can be pre-selected via an Alignment Preset pull-down menu.
# g" S0 Z' b  U5 t' S  ^"License Information" panel shows the license status, as well as the license key if a Photomatix Pro copy has already been registered on the computer.
  Z! u/ A4 j  W+ `4 Z+ `Ability to reset the positions of the program's windows. This can be done on the Preferences panel under the "Advanced tab.: i2 ~. t$ e( l7 M( ~6 O' {/ Q
The Batch Bracketed Photos and Batch Single Photos windows have been rearranged. The source and destination controls are now all on the left hand side, while the processing options are on the right. Other options have also been moved or renamed slightly, but all the features in version 5.0 are still available in version 5.1.  " `/ V0 s- H- z1 ~
When loading bracketed photos with different orientation (i.e. inverted width and height), a prompt offers the option to rotate the photo(s) to the same orientation.
5 Y/ `/ M! a$ D* {& M9 S$ {; u* AJPEG quality default value is now 80 instead of 100.( |# u; Q" g0 e
Addition of two built-in Presets ('Interior 3' and 'Smooth 3') under the Architecture category.( X) E) c- d/ ^( _9 d2 V8 W9 |! h
Bug fixed: On Open Panel to load images, thumbnail of selected file incorrectly displayed images in portrait mode  y0 ~- E9 f" _3 y; a' I: [
Bug fixed: Sliders on the Setting Adjustments and Finishing Touch windows were not working smoothly, especially with large images.9 h2 V' `  q( I0 R
Bug fixed: Preset panel could become too small and non-resizable in some cases when a category was selected before leaving the previous Tone Mapping / Fusion session.
# p  o8 p$ I. }! R7 kBug fixed: Preset category selected for custom presets ("My presets" tab) was not remembered in the next session.
( X  p7 K1 U1 B  W2 q) _" BBug fixed: After having closed then reopened the Presets panel, the '2-column' and 'zoom' controls on top of the Preset panel did not work anymore.
* n4 _" ^# P8 n- k! k1 e  K2 dBug fixed: When loading JPEG grayscale images, the Preview image for Tone Mapping / Fusion did not always display correctly.
( i/ m+ \; q+ e+ \9 bBug fixed: In Batch Single Photos, files stored on some NAS storage devices were not processed in alphabetical order.
8 g1 y0 e  a; `/ y3 @: |! p! w2 @) v- i; a1 Z. N* \
Updated in v5.0.5, C, F( G% I' d4 N# {8 y* A
Added support for recent camera models such as the Panasonic GH4 and Nikon D750 and D810.
0 F4 J6 Q1 l+ d/ q2 D% OOn Batch Bracketed Photos, resizing options now differentiate between landscape and portrait orientation (by letting the user resize the long and short edge instead of width and height), and offer the ability to automatically set the short edge based on the long edge.
; p. d- ~! ^& S8 K" G. YBug fixed: Processing Nikon D600 Raw files could result in pink highlights. (Bug had been fixed in version 4.2.7 but reintroduced in version 5.0)7 S' ~) ~! Q1 M9 K# u
Bug fixed: With some specific images, the Batch Bracketed Photos could crash when the "perspective correction" option was left unchecked.2 b- H0 M9 s5 \
Bug fixed: The '360o image' option of the Fusion/Real-Estate method did not work.
, t$ D, R8 D5 I0 t( h( W2 `; k$ X" @Bug fixed: The Fusion/Real-Estate method didn't properly support 64-bit addressing, resulting in incorrect result when fusing a relatively high number of large files, such as 7 or more 200 MegaPixels panoramas for instance.$ z+ S! A, P0 @
Windows 8 users can now run Photomatix without having to install an older version of the .NET Framework. Bug fixed: Crop feature required to start the crop selection from the top left.
2 X3 u( c; Q; S! f# A0 v* T* _Bug fixed: Crash when running Photomatix on systems with more than 32 cores.; H) r4 A# X' W
Bug fixed: Button to choose custom output location was sometimes incorrectly disabled in Batch Processing window.% f( R9 I- V7 x' ~7 l
Bug fixed: Loading ZIP-compressed TIFF files coming from an iPhone could result in a crash.
  ~' i2 J2 p  e2 \& R1 U, O" FBug fixed: No error message was shown when TIFF files with unsupported compression format failed to load.  ~0 o! ]+ m5 S* U: z# S
Bug fixed: With greyscale JPEG images, the preview on the Deghosting Options window did not display correctly.
0 F9 t* b8 N. u" N  Q. j4 `, P) nIf a font needed by Photomatix is missing on the computer, the FontViewer utility is started to allow installing the missing font directly.' J) M- Z" K: `% S* t; ?1 x
' {/ h3 f' N- z& ^  k% [
Updated in v5.0.4  W7 e- N% y0 ?; m: O
Added support for Raw files from recent camera models such as the Sony A6000, Canon 1200D, and Nikon D4s, D3300 and Coolpix P340.
+ j0 s, I- P; HBug fixed: Images with a very high aspect ratio caused a crash upon loading the tonemapping/fusion windows.
, u% P+ |8 k% w" W9 m/ h/ o) P; MBug fixed: When merging a high number (e.g. 20 or more) of bracketed images, the alignment could fail due to improver 64-bit addressing.
: l) `( X; m8 O5 q; Z$ IBug fixed: On computers where the font 'Arial' or 'Times Regular' was not installed properly, launching Photomatix resulted in an error.
5 S3 v0 X+ N$ K( v5 U' |0 `, ]Bug fixed: Preset Thumbnails panel showed when option "Show Preset Thumbnails" was unchecked in Preferences.
8 u) A& J$ S# r* ^Bug fixed: Merging photos having different pixel sizes and with the "Remove ghost" option selected resulted in a crash.
9 `, m/ N( v( h$ r. N" }Bug fixed: Batch Bracketed Photos with Fusion methods did not create the 32-bit HDR file even though the "Create intermediary 32-bit HDR" option was selected.
3 I; |) x3 M9 Z1 d: HBug fixed: Temporary files created when using Photomatix Pro via the Lightroom Export Plugin weren't deleted if the process was canceled by the user, or failed./ X& Z& Q$ i( D5 R; }) h' R+ l
Bug fixed: In Selective Deghosting mode, clicking on "Remove selection" did not immediately remove the selection from the deghosting Preview
" H6 n' Z+ d" {; N! j' tBug fixed: When the Batch Bracketed Photos or Batch Single Photos was running while another program (e.g. Adobe Bridge) was accessing the files created by the batch, there could be small additional files created in the destination folder.
8 n: }8 F5 V6 |8 y% Y0 XBug fixed: On some computer configurations, the error message "Path not of legal form" could be returned when invoking the Batch Bracketed Photos.
2 i  O: q6 }; B& {) E; R) n5 Y
, x/ g6 E! D5 nUpdated in v5.0.3
! M: Z- Y& Y# I7 T. H" t0 XBug fixed: When Nikon D610 RAW files were loaded, resulting image had red lines on the border. Bug had been introduced in v5.0.2.
; g. r9 O7 j, ~: O; w% _5 [Bug fixed: Zooming did not work correctly for Deghosting Preview on some systems with multiple monitors.
$ t3 a: ]4 n7 C( q: _Bug fixed: "View Settings" button in Workflow Shortcuts window was incorrectly enabled for images processed with Fusion/Auto.
- L1 g" W" Y0 w- g: y0 vBug fixed: Adding contrast using presets in the Finishing options for Batch Single Photos produced different results from using the same presets in the Finishing Touch dialog.
; e8 _6 q+ G4 `3 H' CBug fixed: Color space setting and choice of custom/source folder destination in Batch Bracketed Photos weren't sticky.
, _9 R1 o3 ]$ \+ |, YBug fixed: Maximum shift setting for "hand-held" alignment option was incorrect when Photomatix Pro was run for the first time.
  K4 i7 z' T7 X& x# r1 r- q+ }6 K7 C; C$ |5 f& a2 B: ?
Updated in v5.0.2% y4 b, H: }* U
Added support for RAW files of recent camera models such as the Nikon Df, Pentax K-3, and Sony A7 and A7R.0 r3 o& l! H, Q( F' s
On Batch Bracketed Photos, added a "Previous Session (non-batch)" item to the list of the Preset pop-up menu." ~* e0 y6 V' [0 O! j9 Y8 t
Changed the item selected by default on the File Format combo-box for saving tonemapped/fused images from TIFF to JPEG (selected item is "sticky", so change only affects first use).. s+ ]1 t) x3 S: O1 e- b! w. d* G
Bug fixed: When running the Batch Bracketed Photos with the 'Use Preset" option and the selected Preset is related to a Tone Mapping method, the name of the created tone mapped file included the method's name.9 Q2 |, `+ y4 R7 F7 A: p/ _
Bug fixed: When using the feature to replace a selection with source with the Fusion/Real-Estate method, the fused image was incorrect.
$ K+ d9 w7 ?) D3 f2 f! x+ YBug fixed: On Windows 8, the Progress window did not show after having used the Deghosting Options dialog.
( H: j8 i: R1 d; F$ eBug fixed: Running the Batch Bracketed Photos using the 'Interior' Preset or Fusion/Real-Estate method on a OS with limited RAM, with relatively large bracketed photos or a high number of them, could result in an error due to a crash in the process.5 B8 R- N4 Y; f$ ~# U) A$ m; i
Bug fixed: Using the "Remove ghosts" option caused a crash when merging very large images." `+ i0 O3 C/ l: `
Bug fixed: With some user selected Windows themes, the font colors of some dialogs made the text almost unreadable.
. D& N5 j, Q' X5 h' s6 G$ h* ?Bug fixed: Photomatix Pro could freeze if the program's window was minimized while running the ghost removal process.
) w( N" ]- y, U. v7 f" C0 C& @$ y/ A1 o2 @# |# R+ h3 h
Updated in v5.0.1: H: f+ I9 l9 E) E
Added support for D610 RAW files.
8 j! w( n7 i3 W) K) O, s  iBug fixed: On a computer without the Verdana font installed, the program crashed at start-up.* A, E# ]$ l+ a; y/ N* P# K: L" v
Bug fixed: Location of the main application window was reset to default when it was last closed on a secondary monitor while not being maximized.0 `) e: Z9 _! j
Bug fixed: With the "Refresh continuously as slider moves" option enabled, Undo/Redo action on the Settings Adjustment window did not remember some of the intermediate settings.9 P6 e+ ]' f, _8 ~# i6 @
Bug fixed: Saved images could sometime not open in Capture NX2.
+ [# h5 u7 t$ g1 q7 Y2 BBug fixed: Selected Preset on Batch Bracketed Photos was not "sticky".; c. \8 D+ ]/ a' {$ p
) B% f" b, N4 f% P- H/ |
Updated in v5.0
8 p7 u9 C0 `. k% QMain new features in v5.0
% `3 _! n2 E4 b) T# {1 bNew Tone Mapping method named Contrast Optimizer. It is good at producing realistic-looking results while still enhancing shadows and highlights. You can access it via the 'Balanced' preset (second on the list).
8 Z( [. i) a0 A3 E' E& Y  ?# @$ oNew Fusion method called Fusion/Real-Estate. It is intended for rendering interior scenes with a view out of the window. It replaces the Fusion/Realistic method available in batch mode in version 4.2.8 O$ y  E) x" C7 z) D
Option to enable Exposure Fusion when a single RAW file is loaded., S" \' I% [. f
Automatic Deghosting offers additional options: You can adjust the Deghosting strength and select the base exposure used, with the help of a preview of the deghosted image.* D; q4 P! U0 Q2 \. E" y2 }/ h$ t8 T
Updates in Batch of Bracketed Photos: You can now select a Preset directly from the main batch window, and can also process with multiple presets and custom settings.
' D0 ^3 [9 r$ z5 nMore options on Workflow Shortcuts panel. In particular, ability to return with one click to the last session to process the image again with different settings.
) _; P9 P* C( UOption to refresh Preview continuously as slider moves. You can enable it on the General section of the Preferences dialog (not available when the OS is Windows 32-bit).# M( Y2 `" Q6 V( ^
Other updates in v5.06 Y- i9 n( x  f9 x. i
Significant improvements to alignment of hand-held images.
( l8 K) @: p2 V' T/ xAutomatic highlight recovery is now used before tone mapping a single RAW file.
, f0 A5 B. ~7 b6 M( ^3 jWhen using Photomatix Pro via the Lightroom Plugin, photos part of a Collection are now re-imported into the Collection.7 o2 s4 O8 h+ J6 I; g
Better support for multiple monitor configurations.
4 P( u& J4 R; w* XContextual help for Merge to HDR Options shows in a help frame.
* L* t5 s7 a1 ^4 GBug fixed: Minimising and restoring Photomatix main window could result in displayed images not being shown correctly.
6 c; |: \  H. P* c3 yBug fixed: Open and Save As dialogs always appeared on the primary monitor, even if Photomatix was displaying on a different one.
' S0 C( E6 ?, }& zBug fixed: Setting information embedded in output images was incorrect when using Batch Bracketed Photos.
. `3 q# B- I- D+ u6 b% P5 FBug fixed: Some windows opened in incorrect locations if Photomatix was closed when minimised.+ ~$ s" `5 H; |4 ?) m. ?3 a
Bug fixed: Photomatix did not show in the task bar on startup if the Workflow Shortcuts window was disabled in the preferences.
- P- @1 Y  Y# n5 PBug fixed: Minimising and then restoring Photomatix main window made Finishing Touch window disappear.* ]% Q' d- U6 q2 l3 d
Bug fixed: Values for red and blue were swapped around in the Preview for adjusting the White Balance when loading RAW files.9 E% \1 E+ j  b3 H
  h4 ^( L( d4 d+ {- j* Y
System Requirements:
& r6 y% W* {" h2 O6 }- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows 7 or Windows XP with .NET 1.1 framework or higher (if the .NET framework is not installed, the installation wizard of Photomatix Pro will invite you to download it from Microsoft's website)) M) K1 K4 C. i5 e3 S5 ^1 X
- 1 GB of RAM (more recommended, the more the better)5 u% O+ }& r& _; {8 k! H) L, d
- 500 MB of available hard-disk space (more recommended)% B4 _# N. h, r
- 1024x768 or greater monitor resolution
! D, a0 C/ I0 K- Color monitor with 16-bit color or greater video card9 F$ w6 ~: F# K7 S5 j* O# m

- N( g6 z# r4 [% e6 C% J7 Z& r/ x- T3 S, s3 r* Q. @: B4 J! c7 I
& f; H) }! _( V5 E" F
  @0 a3 R- h8 t( J# Q" ]" b' A! F
3 z7 i4 {! K7 w6 _' K1 @+ a& ~

8 E8 m; s% a, F0 e  v1 M0 SDownload:
' k5 ]5 E0 x# ^) v& Q: Y( bhttps://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro513.exe
7 a$ U' y  v0 @0 i  x, G8 j. O6 \# A. Nhttps://www.hdrsoft.com/download/mac/PhotomatixPro5.1.3a.pkg.zip
6 I. i7 ^- o3 D8 s. ?& M" rhttps://s3.amazonaws.com/photomatix-en/PhotomatixPro51.exe
1 `% u7 Q& f) L; S$ R5 Jhttps://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro512.exe. e) w9 N3 o) m3 b; m
https://www.hdrsoft.com/download/mac/PhotomatixPro5.1.2a.pkg.zip
! G7 P8 P, C8 lhttps://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro511.exe
$ ]2 _; [9 E4 B+ thttps://www.hdrsoft.com/download/mac/PhotomatixPro5.1.1a.pkg.zip8 d' u, k1 _4 v  w' O$ Q
https://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro51.exe
6 B. e% P) K( T# N; e  |https://www.hdrsoft.com/download/mac/PhotomatixPro5.1a.pkg.zip9 E4 o( p. i  V5 I1 t
https://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro505ax64.exe7 f1 K8 [2 O  b) n; Q4 B3 W
https://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro505x32.exe3 I* C3 M1 {7 `* i* ]% d
https://photomatix-mac.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro5.0.5.pkg.zip
, {7 g- X/ s8 F- V$ f$ Dhttps://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro504ax64.exe
; W8 S) q* H9 @& Whttps://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro504x32.exe* n0 q- E/ N4 C6 l
https://photomatix-mac.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro5.0.4.pkg.zip
! j/ H" D: U$ y1 w- khttps://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro503ax64.exe
$ K* {$ i- n7 s7 w, |$ }https://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro503x32.exe2 P, G" A. m4 R6 O8 j
https://photomatix-mac.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro5.0.3.pkg.zip
6 n3 W" m. N3 \; v( }7 _$ nhttps://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro502ax64.exe
! T. y$ E, i3 J0 q+ L3 j8 Xhttps://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro502x32.exe$ G4 p6 R4 G+ q
https://photomatix-mac.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro5.0.2.pkg.zip1 J5 Z, P, [4 Q! M4 M  h
https://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro501ax64.exe% |6 h8 o+ k& F+ Z( F" J5 p
https://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro501x32.exe+ S# T/ ^3 J7 Q$ W2 q
https://photomatix-mac.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro5.0.1.pkg.zip
$ h- G% Q0 i* G3 |" S! n" r# Thttps://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro50ax64.exe2 M1 `" G) T% k5 W3 v# e4 n
https://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro50x32.exe" d3 ]# }+ O+ r# n0 C4 c  I4 V
https://photomatix-mac.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro5.0.0.pkg.zip+ y+ `5 e/ c& ^! N5 h. o

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 06:43