您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 3.2.9- r$ L) w; W( o3 t6 Q& J
Program Type: Photo! C% G2 r9 M1 m$ k  R3 ?7 \; j
Developer: HDRsoft
6 M+ S; B% z  B' R: N% sHomepage: www.hdrsoft.com
& ^0 S1 F* e; D1 ~/ pRelease Date: 16.09.2009
  C; D7 P( |4 Y+ x% i* G$ q* YInterface Language: English
, B2 J( J: w  J% l# D1 ^Platform: Windows Vista, or Windows XP or earlier with .NET framework
0 X1 r" s" c5 H2 d) q7 dFile Size: 6.85Mb
) D5 D- r, L1 q6 d/ Q# {/ Q, \. Z7 y1 K/ u6 T0 H
Photomatix Pro - Increase the dynamic range of your photographs. If you have ever photographed a high contrast scene, you know that even the best exposure will typically have blown out highlights and flat shadows. Photomatix offers two ways to solve this problem: Exposure Blending: Merge differently exposed photographs into one image with increased dynamic range. Tone Mapping: Reveal highlight and shadow details in an HDR image created from multiple exposures. The tone mapped image is ready for printing while showing the complete dynamic range captured., G3 {- L& X6 r

' s" r- G' x# x8 `Saving on lighting equipment( L& [1 i2 G$ p1 c6 T( J
Given that most digital cameras can auto-bracket at different exposures, you do not need to acquire expensive lighting equipment -and carry it- when shooting high contrast scenes. Just enable Auto Exposure Bracketing, and let Photomatix merge your photos into an image with extended dynamic range.
, l# h" w' T* i* k
4 w2 }+ b# L! f9 w$ c8 d7 LSaving time in post-processing8 u$ ^/ g! N* {, T2 K! y
Photomatix Pro is designed for productivity - automatic blending, unlimited stacking, easy comparison of results and batch processing save hours of masking and layers work in image editing programs.
% d7 D) Y% {$ |. E. f6 m2 j8 t% [- N4 G
Taking advantage of your 32-bit images
0 r  q( b' [% d7 l3 K2 _Have you created a 32-bit HDR image in Photoshop CS2 and could not get a good HDR conversion? The Photomatix Tone Mapping tool may help. See how it compares to Photoshop CS2 HDR conversion.
+ o/ b: a) ^- x/ E! ?/ S5 D* Y! ~5 x2 [" t# y( R8 A
Great pictures on cloudy days8 L* S& H2 x+ b+ d/ s; E( L+ k
Shadowless hazy sunlight or an overcast sky usually results in dull-looking photographs. The tone mapping tool of Photomatix Pro can turn them into great-looking images. Check this image as example.
$ U2 A  K: W; S7 I0 d* W, B
$ R2 e$ \% G: rNoise reduction: H5 r% a: K- B' h4 x; F
The Exposure Blending functions of Photomatix Pro merge any number of bracketed photos - this process is equivalent to image stacking, which tends to reduce noise in the resulting image.
6 V% X) U& K2 w% Z
  L9 x$ |* }+ s( n. c) d% _  LWell exposed panoramas
1 J9 P/ D* d% h# z; {/ X* e; C2 S& ZA panoramic scene is almost always a high contrast scene -- you can't limit your view to areas with the same brightness when shooting a 360° panorama. By taking views under several exposures and processing them in Photomatix Pro, you can create a panorama that will show details in both the dark and bright areas of the scene.) \# n& y- }7 N! N4 c, ?; p

" q0 i' w" G# P) u1 \2 {5 BPhotomatix Pro is a stand-alone program that runs on Mac OS X and Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista. One Tone Mapping method is also available as a plugin of Photoshop CS2/CS3/CS4.. {8 D! \$ e* C! x

0 ^, Q1 {/ l) [9 [# jUpdated in v3.2.96 A% m; z6 v  k
Bug fixed: Crash with 64-bit edition when batch processing images with Exposure Fusion methods.% {2 h5 V1 i* B" a* N7 o
6 ~- r+ j6 p: I  A; Y) j) I/ P
Updated in v3.2.8
5 c; E6 e' o3 R1 m: k+ FSupport of RAW files from recent camera models such as the NIKON D3S, Pentax K-x, Sony A550 and Canon 550D/T2i, S90 and 1D Mark IV.1 E/ {# S) U2 \9 T; Q& R! i* i
Adjusted the raw conversion process to reduce memory fragmentation.7 r; k0 D+ b2 r% r
Bug fixed: In the 64-bit edition, thumbnails were not displayed when browsing image files.
! E5 I: V5 N% YBug fixed: Batch of single files could transfer incorrect image orientation.! q3 v, \# ]1 s' I% M$ \
0 b- d. F8 V) r2 v6 H
Updated in v3.2.7
7 V. r* l) [8 @) x& F: E, ESet the color conversion for display to use the relative intent of the display color profile instead of perceptual.) \& G8 p8 i0 D0 H2 a# }
Made "HDR Generation - Options" dialog resizable.
: W" e$ l1 R+ s- d% I3 bSlightly modified the way memory allocation is made for reduction of noise and Chromatic Aberrations.* O) Y7 l" \, v$ l! @  u! q
Added suffix to the name of files resulting from using the "Remove watermark" option in Batch Single Files.- |) Q- Y5 m5 n5 S' c6 }0 P' W& t
Bug fixed: White Balance and Color Profile options on HDR Generation dialog were not sticky., O7 I+ v3 O2 M# `' C
Bug fixed: Auto White-balance was not applied correctly in batch processing.$ t+ }6 h7 F7 A6 Y, ^
Bug fixed: Errors when saving image file (e.g. due to full disk) were not always reported.
+ Y" x. D: ]: G: qBug fixed: Saving as Jpeg could cause a crash when a write error happened.: b; D$ k; g, z1 K% h& z4 z3 W; b6 a
Bug fixed: Alignment option with Exposure Fusion/Adjust method was not taken into account with large source image files.
: K+ ^& [' H) X/ @Bug fixed: Position of the histogram window remembered from last session was sometimes out of view.
. S+ P- j9 u( \; |
  A8 V) E0 R7 |& q3 I% t5 UUpdated in v3.2.6
% M+ B. o) c( u: p# Q7 jBug fixed: The Loupe's marquee still showed on the preview when the mouse was not positioned in it anymore.
1 _% m6 q! K; O9 XBug fixed: Failure to correctly process Pentax PEF files. Bug had been introduced in version 3.2.4.7 k8 R# W0 [' f+ H
Bug fixed: Failure to correctly process RAW files from the Olympus E-500. Bug had been introduced in version 3.2.4.! w2 w$ g" J8 V6 K( g( k3 R

+ Q) Z2 f; p& q" s6 r3 kUpdated in v3.2.52 l7 r. l7 P- w* a
Added "Fit to window" button on Tone Mapping preview dialog.
: ~/ t% f: I! V% r0 ?Made the ratio and preview magnification settings remembered separately depending on whether the image is in landscape or portrait mode.; {% o3 g8 j. V: r" I, Z( o% i
Bug fixed: Using RAW files as source images produced incorrect results. Bug had been introduced in v3.2.4.
* ]7 J. f  [' n! ^5 Z' o5 Z; K
7 I! W- e" `8 T- W7 H6 rUpdated in v3.2.48 I' x- L9 j3 ^4 q) I5 V- i. ~
Bug fixed: When the height of the program's main window was relatively small, the Tone Mapping Preview dialog did not show.  Z% o  e, m7 O5 ^* u" |
Bug fixed: When an HDR image file was opened in preview mode, processing with tone mapping crashed.. e. ~4 W& F4 [4 k$ g
Updated RAW conversion routine to support RAW files from new camera models, such as the Canon 7D, Nikon D5000 and D300s, Olympus E-P1 and E-620, Panasonic FZ35 and GF1, Pentax K-7, and Sony A230, A330, A380 and A850.  ?/ A6 p2 M2 H8 I
  W+ `- W4 o5 ?& Q9 R$ f
Updated in v3.2.34 x* U: F& g, L+ @9 E  ~
Bug fixed: 360 degree image option was not taken into account when fusing exposures with Adjust method in non-batch mode.0 V+ ~& |9 N8 @
Bug fixed: Color Space and White Balance settings on "Generate HDR - Options" dialog were not sticky.
$ F* d+ v* c7 U! H' A+ qBug fixed: Checking the "Use XMP settings in each subfolder" on the tone mapping settings panel in batch mode did not make the batch use the XMP file.) |7 S- \5 O% p1 G) k
Bug fixed: In some rare cases, saving images was not possible.6 ]2 @' k/ X) [* P- U3 _& q
5 s; I6 @3 s9 l6 z) F( L
Updated in v3.2.27 A2 S0 {; y% p7 Z% u  a
Bug fixed: Loading tone mapping presets sometimes failed.
, }) b: C5 \! lBug fixed: Image orientation exif tag was not transferred from the source to the resulting image saved as JPEG or TIFF.
+ ]" D5 a1 K6 Z! R( F$ LBug fixed: "360 degree image" option of Details Enhancer was not taken into account with files processed via Batch Processing.
5 j6 q2 p, P' ~( A3 wBug fixed: Intermittent crash with generate HDR when "by matching features" alignment method was selected still occurred for some users in v3.2.1.9 g& A. x" z+ r: T* {" C
Made the width of the tone mapping settings palette resizable in order to make it possible for users running a Korean version of Windows to see the sliders in their totality.  ~1 l' o, [' Z# E& V
Added shortcuts for Undo and Redo buttons of Tone Mapping settings palette.
& y/ D& Q$ S. `9 k( o" z  ~0 r, EBug fixed: Clicking on the "Show Original" button of the Tone Mapping Preview dialog showed a black preview for some users.
. s5 \0 P) D! Q6 y; W& Q& BBug fixed: tone mapping a 16-bit image file did not produced correct output (lacked contrast and was too bright, as if a wrong gamma had been applied).
8 n7 m; R5 ?8 A- M  p2 W% CBug fixed: For users not having standard fonts installed on their system, invoking Tone Mapping returned an error.7 r/ T. ?! B$ a: A6 Y8 u% Z
) p; u: y2 X6 X$ I# k) m
Updated in v3.2.1
' j: |2 P. q; n# Z  U. {Scrollbars added to tone mapping preview
5 |; {! D, m% L3 kBug fixed: display of images was not color managed anymore (bug was introduced in v3.2.0)
+ K6 Q# D% F7 w* T9 x* GBug fixed: When tone mapping a 16-bit image and the preview width is not a multiple of 4, the preview was scrambled at 100% Preview Magnification.
) }, H% W' l- E+ kBug fixed: Loupe for Tone Mapping preview could have erratic movements when settings changed.
8 I3 V+ G/ C7 e4 iBug fixed: On some computer configurations, clicking on the 'Show Original' button resulted in a black preview.5 [/ u0 W5 f  P$ S
Bug fixed: warnings were enabled when loading TIFF file with the 64-bit edition.
3 b% c0 |+ q0 ~9 \0 J' a) JBug fixed: multi-threading support was not enabled when tone mapping from the interface./ z0 Z4 m: N" ]
Bug fixed: When the length of the iptc data embedded in an image saved as JPEG was not a multiple of 2, Photoshop returned an error/warning message about corrupted Photoshop data when opening the JPEG file.; A& r! l8 @/ @1 k/ f6 a
Bug fixed: RLE-compressed 16-bit PSD files could not be loaded.
, S" f! n  h" H& L- ~0 e& k# ~5 B( K! D0 L0 Y, R4 v
Updated in v3.2
. g# p/ [8 x8 S( mSummary of main updates  Z6 s0 z6 F  V7 ~  Q/ U* v. K
Multi-threading support for Tone Compressor and parts of Details Enhancer) \: G7 m& {; i& `/ @* ]4 I
Details Enhancer settings improvements: New mode offering finer control for Smoothing setting (i.e. the setting that controls "natural" vs "artificial" look) and improved effect of Highlights Smoothness (i.e. the setting that preserves "clean" skies). d9 x* b  r$ @% O. y" ]4 h- V$ e% A- ?
Ability to tag saved images with keyword7 a8 e0 B4 S8 o4 v0 D9 u
Built-in presets for Details Enhancer
* I) J% V3 Z# \# f, V; s# QMore robust alignment for "by matching features" method./ c" ^* s% Z0 ]
Batch processing advanced options: automatic detection of bracketed photos and ability to process a sub-set of each bracketed set.& s, ?. t& ]) {/ g0 R$ Y) `2 F) T
Detailed list of updates
  g$ M5 a4 l* c4 OUpdated RAW conversion routine to support RAW files from the Canon 500D/T1i, Nikon D3X, Olympus E30, Pentax K-m/K2000, Canon SX1/SX110 and Panasonic GH1.* ]5 W& f# L5 r& Y6 L
Multi-threading support for tone mapping: complete multi-threading for Tone Compressor method and partial for Details Enhancer method. The maximum number of cores used can be adjusted in Preferences.# t1 Z' v2 R( j2 Y$ U* v+ q: t
Details Enhancer's Light Smoothing setting (renamed "Smoothing" in v3.2) has now two modes. The new mode is in the form of a slider and produces a slightly different effect. The behavior of previous versions corresponds to the "Light" mode which is in the form of five buttons named "Min", "Low", "Mid", "High" and "Max".. S* ~1 I3 I2 z$ V/ P
Details Enhancer's Highlights Smoothness setting (i.e. the setting that avoids grey highlights and preserves "clean" skies) has been significantly improved.
. h" j% D- w( J/ H/ SImproved the accuracy of the Tone Mapping preview compared to the final image and changed the size options on the preview dialog. Size options are now ratios of the input HDR image such as 1/2, 1/4 or 1/8. Intermediary sizes are achieved via the 'Preview Magnification' setting.
2 x, k! O" d' c/ E! X9 O2 Y3 _% gHistogram of tone mapping dialog in now available per color channel and shows in a separate window. The count and percentile of each level is displayed while the user moves the mouse over the histogram.& r5 z: [$ l( K6 A2 P
Contextual help for the tone mapping controls shows in an expandable section of the Tone Mapping Settings dialog." m4 M  K- N0 Z8 g- {4 ~/ H
Batch Processing adds an option for automatically detecting the photos belonging to a bracketed set. This option is useful when some of the photos in the processed folder are not part of a bracketed set and/or when the number of frames per bracketed set varies.
3 Q: U1 ^9 [3 @# t7 E1 o( GBatch Processing adds an option for processing a sub-set of each bracketed set. This option is useful, for instance, when the user wish to batch process only three frames of bracketed sets containing five frames taken in one-EV step each.9 L  y% X* x0 ?8 x5 ~# m0 t
Based on requests from time-lapse photographers, Batch Processing now reads any valid Tone Mapping setting XMP file saved under a processed sub-folder, and use its settings to tone map the images of the sub-folder.. {/ v% _# H3 h! @
Improved alignment of "by matching features" method.
9 V  x. ~4 O8 ~; F) {Added built-in presets for Details Enhancer. Presets are "Natural", "Smooth Skies", "Painterly" and "Grunge", and are accessible from the Presets combo-box.
7 v' @& m; t  u; SAdded ability to tag saved images with keyword set in Preferences. Keyword is added to IPTC metadata of images saved using the 'File' menu or created via Batch Processing (though not to via batching of single files).
. H1 V0 [5 O4 p5 W% u( sAdded option in Preferences giving the choice between default and previous settings when starting the tone mapping dialog.
9 d) x+ i" c4 B% ?8 a8 F) ~9 u* OChanged the name of 'Process' button into 'Save and re-import' when source images were exported using the Lightroom plug-in and the "Automatically re-import images into Lightroom" box was checked.
8 |2 n- J4 w3 \8 o7 ~1 CSimplified the layout of the Batch conversion of single files and added ability to set the JPEG quality./ }- P- S, l* D( A5 v$ ]
Improved panning and zooming of opened or processed images.: [8 \2 @; J) g. L0 s# I
Made White Balance and Color Space settings for generating HDR image from RAWs sticky.
* {1 n- A, {9 g0 v( dBug fixed: Export from Lightroom plug-in stalled when the path of the photos included non-ASCII characters (e.g. German "ü" or French "é")." w# m. L7 ^" k" `7 [3 _7 ]! }
Bug fixed: Error was not returned and process stopped when exporting from Lightroom photos different in width and/or height.4 k7 _) O# a* [0 t7 m1 Z
Bug fixed: When the Lightroom plug-in's option "Go directly to Tone Mapping" was unchecked, Photomatix systematically saved the processed image and reimported it back into Lightroom even when the user specified otherwise.4 H9 K' p, B" `/ I! H8 K
Bug fixed: the directory of the last saved image was not remembered in some cases.; D4 \$ s- E( W9 \
Bug fixed: When processing images with exposure blending and the "Align images" option was unchecked, Photomatix may still try to align the images.# ^, o  f( O) R5 X( b1 L; x
Bug fixed: Some PSD files showed black when opened.
3 h( _* O" Z0 L. G- V, H- Q. OBug fixed: selecting the "360° image" option did not correct the difference at the zenith.& T' z0 g" i4 ?4 i! j9 l
Bug fixed: generating an HDR image from more than eight files of 21 MegaPixels each and in 16 bits/channel crashed due to insufficient memory./ K4 s" J- [5 S9 P3 ?
Bug fixed: When saving image as TIFF, DateTimeOriginal tag was not written in the correct order, which made Picasa crash and GIMP return a warning.+ J- e6 E' C3 h7 W* N
Bug fixed: Exposure Blending with the Adjust method did not produce correct output when the "Shadows" setting was higher than 0 and the source images in 16 bits/channel mode.& k5 ~) W) P5 T' G5 h4 s* i
Bug fixed: crash when using the 'Unwrap Mirror Ball' utility.
5 P( J8 f( {, T& a7 M% P( qBug fixed: Batch Processing with exposure blending 16-bit images while the output bit-depth was set to 8 did not work./ N! @. Z% G9 B7 ^, \) {+ a  g- T
Bug fixed: White Balance setting was not taken into account.
7 d8 C# s( j0 D  k, y/ Q. P
5 I: D/ l6 Q6 r3 i. b  d- v5 `Updated in v3.1.3' F0 |; R4 Z' }, }
Tighter integration with Lightroom. HDR options are now set from the Lightroom plug-in and the processed image can be automatically re-imported into the Lightroom library.7 d( J5 ?+ V7 d3 \$ z1 t
Bug fixed: Processing files in Canon sRaw format caused an exception.8 m3 o6 x% m5 c
Bug fixed: Transfer of exif data was not always taking the information of the normal exposure.
4 k: u& F" g4 s; G% j( I+ T0 SBug fixed: When tone mapping an HDR image file that was previously saved as Radiance in Photomatix Pro, the color profile was not properly embedded.4 ~4 F; {* m' g2 e
Bug fixed: When strip processing option had been enabled for HDR generation in batch processing, checking the blending methods at the same time made the batch return an error.+ e# c" b( T( j7 j! ^* C/ S
Bug fixed: Processing source images in the BMP format returned an error.- V' P* q# D$ g4 t

. x. {! d5 ~% z2 u4 L( pUpdated in v3.1.2
4 V+ \$ ?0 w: h) qAdded support of RAW files from recent camera models such as the 5D Mark II and Panasonic LX-3.) `/ v5 W* ~+ M

) }+ y. @% Q. V& R3 m Updated in v3.1.1
" N0 T9 x- b& p1 M# N* YImproved display of Save Panel in 125% and 150% large font modes.* I4 Y- Y9 d6 j, ?4 g& S3 i( R, t
Bug fixed: Batch Processing sometimes failed to process PSD files.
) q, D4 `& T: K+ LBug fixed: Exposure Blending with the 'H&S Adjust' method did not work correctly with relatively large files.2 A8 ^4 k( q+ c
Bug fixed: "360° image" option was not taken into account when batch processing with the 'Adjust' blending method or when tone mapping large HDR image files opened in preview mode.
0 w* p, H2 P: @0 X8 |  I5 tBug fixed: Exposure Blending Method 'H&S Intensive' did not take into account the Strength setting.
5 P7 v! f% y+ G) L1 q: o# LBug fixed: "Don't crop" option for aligning images did not work correctly anymore with HDR generation., \* y( v5 i3 F
Bug fixed: Save Panel was not working anymore under Windows 98." J8 |, v0 o% P& Q9 c2 d5 k; q

; ^2 A. D0 y, Q5 _; m* ]6 GUpdated in v3.1% ]5 D9 N8 Y9 z6 P5 U
Summary of main updates
& y8 R$ V6 b- `$ D2 PNew settings for blending method 'H&S - Adjust'
) e6 V4 F. g6 O3 o, |Option for automatic reduction of chromatic aberrations in HDR images
0 L4 G/ O4 n6 hOption for reducing noise in HDR images
* g6 p% `% i% ?+ H1 [6 q5 oSettings of Details Enhancer dialog grouped in expandable views: r" h2 t- r8 Z& N5 |" r
Alignment method "By matching features" made more robust. |: v* ?. P3 ~7 W2 c7 J$ |
Lightroom Export Plug-In5 Y7 L& N" q5 ~) w9 D5 M
Detailed list of updates
2 h/ u) [# d4 U7 j0 P# [New settings added to Exposure Blending method "H&S - Adjust": Shadows, White Clip, Black Clip, Midtones and 360° image. Note that the Strength setting has been renamed into Accentuation.4 u- U* i; g: g. p' b2 @9 ~
Added histogram window to Exposure Blending dialog. Position of histogram is sticky. When histogram is closed, can be reactivated via menu "View->8-bit Histogram".
4 K6 E+ N- d, P& _Ability to obtain an image in 16 bits/channel mode when blending images in 8 bits/channel mode.
( y) d" E, [9 P! q' {! @. S3 ~Option to reduce chromatic aberrations / color fringing added to "Generate HDR options" dialog. The chromatic aberrations reduction can also be directly applied to an image via the Utilities menu.
( v, I. g+ [* [+ xUpdated algorithm of alignment method "By matching features" to make it more robust.3 O- I* Z" b8 T  {  r
Improved "Highlights Smoothing" setting of Details Enhancer tone mapping method! V) c; M2 i+ @; x
Ability to use Single File Conversion to tone map single RAW files in one run directly after having created the pseudo-HDR image.
5 ?3 g/ D$ u/ L. p% h$ oAdded option for reducing noise in 32-bit HDR image.
) [9 c/ g; y+ k+ IImproved layout of Tone Mapping settings dialog for Details Enhancer by grouping settings in expandable views instead of placing them in a tab control.
4 ^- [7 J- h8 h: q+ {8 K" L* J# wAdded support for reading 32-bit HDR images in PSD format.
6 h; l* |9 U5 {2 u* bMade path of resulting image of batch show as clickable hyperlink./ N. ^& b+ N, x1 w2 K3 x
Added a "refresh on demand" button to tone mapping dialog when size of preview is set to either large or fit.' a  P% _: K; L' J' n7 p0 d
When saving a tone mapped image, added an option to save the settings in an XMP file along with the image.
0 f' `. W# f5 O8 u( g9 A& @/ \1 MWhen batch processing subfolders, made it possible to have the results saved under each one of the subfolders instead of the main parent folder.
/ ^" X- F* G9 a5 ?1 G1 AAdded a naming option on Batch Processing to have the name of the resulting files start with the name of the processed subfolder.
& Z1 ]# q. r" ^# [# b4 d/ PAdded better support for reading of compressed TIFF files.! |( l" M' @% P* J) o, v
Ability to edit text boxes showing value of sliders on Tone Mapping and Exposure Blending dialogs.7 ]) |- S0 Q9 `4 N- F  t4 r/ p
In Batch Processing, added naming option for having the created file name end with sequence number.# _. V6 o0 I! o8 K
Updated raw conversion to support recent camera models such as the Canon 50D, Nikon D700 and Nikon D90.3 o# T6 L2 H9 m. ~6 e) V: @* x! h  X* i
Availability of Lightroom Export Plug-In to Photomatix Pro.. y5 e8 c" A  w6 R
Added option to Save Panel for opening saved image in another application. Option is available for 8 and 16-bit images. By default, popup menu lists imaging applications installed on computer, such as Aperture, Photoshop, Lightroom, etc. Choice is made sticky.
( `+ H4 J& O+ `$ L* IAdded check for updates.
% w& Y- Y; j3 qOn dialog popping up when multiple image files are dragged to Photomatix, added option to skip dialogs for source image selection and Generate HDR options.6 h( T! l) v. y/ [
Improved support for "large font" mode.- y* p7 V: V: s4 o: q( p
Settings of Exposure Blending window are now sticky& @7 H" m5 E* i) b
JPEG quality of Batch Processing can now be set in increments of 1.- ~7 Y# N! X9 }% S9 s
Ability to select up to 12 images at a time for Batch Processing./ ^! K' v* g$ s% b0 Y
Reduced RAM requirements by 3 when tone mapping with Details Enhancer a large HDR image file opened in preview mode. Tone mapping a 20,000 x 5,000 panorama requires now around 600 MB of RAM instead of almost 2 GB previously. (Note: the reduction in RAM consumption is achieved via writing to and reading from temporary files on disk which slows down the processing of large HDR image files opened in preview mode).
+ c" a- P% b6 a& ]7 z* i! GBug fixed: Option "360° image" for Details Enhancer did not always work correctly.* q8 F* ~0 }! P2 q" y$ i
Bug fixed: When Strength setting of Details Enhancer tone mapping method was set to a low value, setting the color saturation to zero produced an almost white image.* z5 p1 y8 }' ^7 c8 P
Bug fixed: Batch Processing did not return the error message associated with some error codes.
0 J4 i7 \0 N2 |7 C' H( uBug fixed: Opening a Radiance HDR image file in preview mode sometimes crashed.
1 x3 H6 U2 |8 |8 M5 D; h/ S. MBug fixed: Hourglass was not showing when tone mapping preview is refreshing
- r2 S" [$ E3 T4 |Bug fixed: On the HDR settings dialog invoked from Batch Processing, the "Show preview" button for White Balance did not work.
3 X7 O3 O3 o; K1 S" a& ~Bug fixed: Saving Tone Mapping settings from Tone Mapping Settings dialog did not work correctly when it was done prior to any settings change on the dialog.6 u% c3 L8 g* u
Bug fixed: Option "Force EV values" in HDR generation settings of Batch Processing was not taken into account.) A, ~) T! }6 ~; V8 r0 G2 ], I4 l
Bug fixed: Histogram of Tone Mapping Settings dialog did not fill the height of the histogram's box.* f( z5 G( s; r( [4 V
Bug fixed: On 64-bit systems, automatic search for imaging application to be listed in the combo box of the Save Panel did not look into the correct directory.) ]8 l; ^. z/ w/ u4 c2 g5 H  {
Bug fixed: Drag-and-drop of files with non supported extensions was possible.7 F1 `! F. U  w5 G7 U
Bug fixed: Tone Compressor was not working when applied to a 16-bit image.) ~2 P/ |$ f0 q( d* d) m
Bug fixed: slow execution of White Balance preview from Generate HDR options dialog.
7 |& W, W( Y9 U: LBug fixed: histogram did not display correct.
# _8 V, C  r" A( ?* G: eBug fixed: "Save aligned output" option of Batch Processing was sometimes greyed-out when it should not
7 `& g4 S% O% U% J5 ]2 bBug fixed: Single File Conversion did not retrieve metadata information available in HDR image files in Radiance format.
% V$ }* @! I+ m: d3 oBug fixed: HDR images in Radiance format created with Batch Processing or Single File Conversion did not save the name of the color profile.
! W* \) [2 ?  T0 WBug fixed: tab order of "Light Smoothing" radio buttons were not correct.0 n* h/ a) {4 Y( k* p( d- {
Bug fixed: Reading of HDR image files in Floating Point Format did not work.
: j1 E% q2 n. Y7 j, q
8 ^# o; R7 w1 l3 k5 k; TUpdated in v3.0.3
1 s- m% H; @# D/ ZBug fixed: changing Exposure Blending sliders intermittently returned exception error message on PCs with multi processors.5 M! C6 X8 D+ A
Bug fixed: Opening uncompressed Radiance .hdr files in preview mode crashed the application/ O+ a* H" N" z2 d0 u
Bug fixed: RAWs from the Sony A-200 were not correctly converted.; u* e& S6 y. C$ O

5 g+ T, ?4 y. l7 VUpdated in v3.0.24 K8 g2 Y) b9 S3 q8 I0 J  P
Added support for RAW files from Canon 450D and Nikon D60.
! U8 z) b  h% u+ e9 c8 `% |5 f1 Q- N1 m* G3 J' q
Updated in v3.0.14 k/ V1 J5 \, g* m
Bug fixed: 16-bit output for saving tone mapped image when HDR image file has been opened in preview mode should now be correctly taken into account.
( ^$ D  z+ f8 B3 l; p3 u8 gBug fixed: Detection type for ghosting reduction option should now be correctly taken into account (in v3.0, value "Normal" and "High" were mixed up).
8 z) U0 ]$ U$ y/ v' ZBug fixed: Default file format to save blended images when the source images are in 8 bits/channel mode should now be correctly remembered between sessions.
7 w* ^8 q4 C% U, UBug fixed: Error message after changing several times the settings of the Exposure Blending dialog should not happen anymore.
0 [/ N7 W1 V, K3 r& A3 h7 D/ LBug fixed: Exposure Blending with source images in the BMP format should not invert colors anymore.! R$ Z' f7 T& V# G
Bug fixed: incorrect date in metadata of saved images on the 30th and 31st of the month when source images are RAW files should not happen anymore./ v  U+ N, J2 y
Bug fixed: "About Photomatix Pro" item on Help menu is now available.+ p, g  {4 ~' O8 y' c3 }
+ y  S& b8 K) U  M1 G: A  B
New features in version 3.0) I3 O- F8 H/ B
Improved workflow and User Interface
% n$ O0 e# w! w$ x# L( o"Workflow Shortcuts" panel and addition of Tone Mapping button on HDR viewer
8 U: J! U# C7 {Dragging multiple image files to the Photomatix icon can automatically invoke the Generate HDR or Exposure Blending dialog.5 b+ ~: a$ f. [) X. G0 ]3 z
Tone Mapping preview opens in a separate window with improved size controls
# R, {( V- O3 _; b8 w  L% K3 jPresets menu allows quick access to user settings
2 f: {; W- a- O. R- M2 f; ZLoupe does not replace image preview anymore. Checkbox enables to control separate refresh of preview and loupe2 O" Z5 Y+ ]: K3 u
Second automatic alignment method
5 J& H" ]+ s$ W7 j% iNew alignment method is based on feature matching, and corrects for rotation in addition to translation.
; Q4 l! H& d( w7 C; B$ INew alignment method uses a different algorithm and approach from the first method, allowing to choose the best algorithm depending on the image. The new alignment algorithm is slower but often more accurate.
* b$ I0 k$ t3 r" vImproved Exposure Blending
) {* x+ T. z; b7 G: u$ u0 N0 K* lNew algorithm for method 'H&S - Adjust'. It produces natural looking results while preserving highlights and shadows details well.3 L5 e7 S6 Z" R; ~! r5 t/ C
Preview and Loupe available for all Exposure Blending methods.
$ x$ E  ?- t) ], U% y3 W6 xAbility to select the images for method 'H&S - 2 images'
% m# Q5 O: [. t' g: _- uMerge of the two 'H&S - Intensive' sub-methods into one with a Strength setting added (its default value is equivalent to the formerly Light method and its maximum to the formerly Enhanced method).
- h' G2 ]6 i( l# i+ G  P1 q1 cRAW files are now supported for Exposure Blending( v' y+ T4 r. f/ V+ g" A
Improved handling of large HDR image files
6 B; b/ m! Y7 `When the size of the opened HDR image file reaches a threshold, a dialog box offers the option to open the image in preview mode. Choosing this option works similarly as formerly "Large File Processing" which has therefore been removed.+ c3 M* q% o5 X) |" R
Size of threshold that triggers the dialog is 30 MegaPixels by default and adjustable in Preferences.3 F$ y( o) O" s* H6 Y; w
New options in Batch Processing4 [( Q3 l* a" z& ]
Selection of source files can now be done by files in addition to folder.0 q1 B2 d5 m: ^& p# U0 x2 R) \  \
When the source image has a thumbnail embedded, selecting that image with the mouse shows the thumbnail.
3 R- t9 P# F' L6 f# U" GOption to process bracketed images having each exposure located under a separate folder
7 ^6 B/ N4 T2 g& e; k) r- S
% d$ W# A7 U; q: v& `2 P4 M  u  o
+ n9 a) p4 }/ o
' k# i) d5 N" X* u; Q8 K7 |
0 A4 ]! z6 l' ?8 M' }
Download:. X3 C, u* B; O
https://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro329x64.exe+ N1 y, a# ^8 J: l2 ~
https://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro329x32.exe* Z' N8 y! i. u& v
http://www.multimediaphoto.com/pm/mac/PhotomatixPro3.2.9.zip
8 c( Q6 z7 t5 d8 Q7 H0 I7 D- qhttps://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro328x64.exe
7 U. a! Y$ D9 i5 ohttps://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro328x32.exe
* O/ s2 i- \& P1 n' E1 i& Uhttp://www.multimediaphoto.com/pm/mac/PhotomatixPro3.2.8.zip
6 h! m; z& F/ o0 |* X+ nhttps://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro327x64.exe
) |. t7 \( B8 X9 k0 a! b/ g0 Thttps://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro327x32.exe
, @  H" t! Z* \2 U) Dhttp://www.multimediaphoto.com/pm/mac/PhotomatixPro3.2.7.zip
" s' T# k- `3 M9 T3 |0 M- chttps://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro326x64.exe4 z% _% j/ z0 }) y4 H* m  p% D& R
https://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro326x32.exe
: D3 {* Y8 F9 ?http://www.multimediaphoto.com/pm/mac/PhotomatixPro3.2.6.zip" H6 t1 B( ]7 B" n3 S" R
https://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro325x64.exe2 ^/ |3 [8 p7 _' B3 f' a! ?1 j
https://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro325x32.exe
6 Z1 z) j: B+ W+ Yhttp://www.multimediaphoto.com/pm/mac/PhotomatixPro3.2.5.zip8 W& K- R5 v' z% x9 U
https://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro324x64.exe
- q4 o/ y+ C* Ohttps://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro324x32.exe4 z# u' t' N+ t8 a0 T* }9 E' b
http://www.multimediaphoto.com/pm/mac/PhotomatixPro3.2.4.zip0 T& Q8 }6 {( G7 B
https://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro323x64.exe" H' j1 l& G+ n4 Y& [+ v
https://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro323x32.exe
2 h0 [3 E( l  Y& L2 _3 `9 ~http://www.multimediaphoto.com/pm/mac/PhotomatixPro3.2.3.zip
2 V- N8 V" |% o7 s0 vhttps://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro322x64.exe' @4 F: J4 g  r4 m( ?8 C
https://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro322x32.exe* `1 z0 c0 h' p: S* S
http://www.multimediaphoto.com/pm/mac/PhotomatixPro3.2.2.zip, y' b, ^+ r" s; Q
https://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro321x64.exe, q; C! e' y+ e+ h7 J- V
https://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro321x32.exe
# s  h% H9 d$ r- Chttp://www.multimediaphoto.com/pm/mac/PhotomatixPro3.2.1.zip
0 t+ j6 n1 V  U  s" F+ e: vhttps://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro32x64.exe! {9 f& d; \  x, c5 p
https://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro32x32.exe
6 `7 @# Y$ d+ F( z3 Ihttp://www.multimediaphoto.com/pm/mac/PhotomatixPro3.2.0.zip
& r+ |% e. \' P# _& S4 Y1 phttps://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro313x64.exe
3 h' P6 u) Y5 c/ P) T- [https://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro313x32.exe3 x8 f* A9 \. W. g  `- f; Q
http://www.multimediaphoto.com/pm/mac/PhotomatixPro3.1.3.zip, d3 h1 g: r  y" a! i1 h; J# D  S
https://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro312x64.exe
2 ~5 w$ R. O0 H' Phttps://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro312x32.exe3 X+ }; e5 l% B/ B% Q; J
http://www.multimediaphoto.com/pm/mac/PhotomatixPro3.1.2.zip9 d. Z+ h/ d5 F/ _( A
https://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro311x64.exe" ?. h% _- {; e) S5 \; |: v2 {& F
https://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro311x32.exe" |7 X- I; p. S, f% F5 u3 W
http://www.multimediaphoto.com/pm/mac/PhotomatixPro3.1.1.zip3 {5 v# K4 `2 t- F6 G0 E
https://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro31x64.exe
  i7 T/ E* `9 o. Qhttps://photomatix-en.s3.amazonaws.com/PhotomatixPro31x32.exe- D0 w, o# q8 q+ a' B  B; ]1 z
http://www.multimediaphoto.com/pm/mac/PhotomatixPro3.1.0.zip
7 t% K" N' l4 C6 _4 I+ a

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 14:25