[复制链接]
发表于 2017-6-18 22:26:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: Adobe Media Encoder CC 2017- @# s! D& a2 a5 Q6 p* l0 Z1 ^% \
Program Type: Media encoding# y( E, v6 V4 Y# L5 i9 e
Release Date: 15 Jun 2017
, K( p0 J! J! u4 JHomepage: www.creative.adobe.com/products/media-encoder/ S  m: F' @2 ^$ ?
Interface Language: Multilanguage8 H5 H; O1 ~1 Q; c% s1 D
Platform: Win64/Mac; z- T1 z8 {) l
File Size: 805.31 MB / 789 MB
& Q! `, G. z/ h$ J8 W1 i; J  M; \5 B' e: S" C! {. o; u. h
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2017 - an encoding program that allows you to encode audio and video files in various common formats for different applications and audiences. These video and audio are characterized by increased compression ratio. Using this program, you can export video in formats suitable for devices ranging from DVD-players and Web sites to mobile phones, portable media players and TV standard and high definition. 8 u: F  N0 J# @0 g' Y# h% Y
: y. L! m2 p/ X% X1 G
It is important that Adobe Media Encoder CC 2017 can handle multiple video and audio clips in a batch mode; in environments where a significant part of the video content, batch processing speeds workflow. During the encoding of video program, you can add, reorder, and change the encoding settings of files in the batch processing queue.
, \2 S' m& M. g# [
+ }3 y' X' ?9 C* L5 u2 PAdobe Media Encoder CC 2017 supports different video export formats depending on the Adobe applications that are installed together with the program. In particular, it is a coding kernel for Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Prelude. However, the program can also be used as a standalone encoding means.
$ ]' A8 e; M" }7 R0 z! l5 m
) \+ c/ P# {6 q# \  S5 l! l  u5 YNews Features:, H. q% t  ]: M/ z0 P
Ingest and transcoding functionality$ _6 B( c' K" D" p) q3 ~- C
Media Browser panel
* ?2 d" |& e5 s- D# mDirect publishing to Twitter
% y! E  R, A7 F5 I% `8 ?6 G' ]New application support for Adobe Audition and Character Animator: k. i0 Z2 I4 s. c' ]  M; D
Direct publishing to Facebook
* r7 K5 [% c; B+ \3 Z- }9 NExpanded 4K format support5 F/ a/ P: b! H: r7 S
Improved image sequence workflows
, B5 g2 `0 D4 n1 O5 j# dAutomatic loudness correction$ J6 o" T# ?, L9 ^7 u
Usability refinements
* Q2 e- `8 S3 D6 q' OMXF channelization
6 Y2 _3 V  z  S  z3 c( QExtended DNxHD support
/ z* Q; T$ L" A7 U" d4 RIRT compliance
* N: n* q2 J/ tHDR to SDR conversion filter
& j4 x6 v- W2 \8 ?Time Interpolation setting
8 U0 B* Q4 l% i! E. f! {Time Tuner for automatically adjusting the duration of rendered projects
! C3 N. W* K! W' P) Q* r, n: h( jDolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus support for 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound. v" Y4 h5 f* w2 d
QuickTime channelization
3 T* W) v& Z: M1 L& f/ ~' `JPEG 2000 MXF support0 B2 x+ Z6 g& [* \9 y
ProRes libraries for improved performance& ?; c9 n( b9 k& O& ]
User interface refinements& K* L; r1 G0 |  D# k, N
QuickTime rewrapping! t  R" z& M; Q$ A) X
Option to assign a custom start time
* w4 q. P8 \6 l' v3 V2 t+ |
) n( k0 |$ k/ V) i: J2 MWhat’s New in Media Encoder CC (2017):" S/ K- Y8 a' |. G- |0 s
Quality and performance improvements
1 R2 g! a0 x* l1 K/ A. a, `Destination Publish to Behance, M) S3 T' d$ `$ ^: h
Multiple clip stitching on ingest
8 j+ G. Y  o  W: F5 t- _8 n# b" T: Z! \; x, V8 \9 g$ @4 M
Benefits of Adobe Media Encoder CC 2017:0 Y4 A& v" Z* l, {4 g( |% t
Stapling clips when importing+ F! q) A: A" Q& ]
Now in AME, you can combine several resources into one clip and give users the ability to change the order of resources in a stitched clip after import.
# V7 m) l# Q* g7 H4 \% m- ~9 I6 P; Z3 e% y2 l0 F1 D- `
Publishing support in Behance
' e3 y4 {# A) d: e/ E" U& gIn the advanced process of publishing Adobe Media Encoder, the social network Behance has been added, supplementing such publishing options as on the social networks of YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and Twitter. Now users can generate the video and share it in Behance with Adobe Media Encoder.
% |" l- N! c8 S6 z" E. e; c" g: b) v% {9 T
Rendering only the alpha channel  ]5 d  }% m( W% R( X1 d. S
This parameter can be used for sources that contain an alpha channel. When this option is enabled, only the alpha channel is rendered in the output video. A preview of the alpha channel in grayscale is displayed on the Exit tab. This setting is useful when exporting formats such as MXF that do not support transparency data. You can use only the alpha channel output to determine transparent video areas in third-party applications." ?. [5 u  I+ e' h' p1 L
5 {! R% d; }3 e: C
Media Browser0 k  {$ k+ v! F2 u# x- V
Adobe Media Encoder now includes a well-known media browser, allowing you to easily find media files and perform their preview.& b; k: Y5 S) ]9 `
: _6 {/ o" x$ ~3 w6 Y
Inserting and transcoding7 D5 z9 _& j+ E( I: r, x3 g! D
Now Adobe Media Encoder allows you to import media files from the camera to a local disk, so you can quickly start editing them in Premiere Pro.
* W+ e* o7 j: m* M
! G3 d- i; `& {7 i$ DExport files directly from Audition and Character Animator( n+ h1 K# q$ k% l, v
With Adobe Media Encoder, you can export directly from Audition and Character Animator.
5 D* l6 o. n' `+ b1 a6 J7 p0 b7 H% i/ c) b/ C
Support for posting on Twitter$ |6 P  q- H3 i) T: U
The expanded process of publishing Adobe Media Encoder adds a social network Twitter, complementing such publishing options as social networks YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo. Now users can generate a video and share it on Twitter using Adobe Media Encoder.
. f% c8 d4 Q: a: }+ h* O; c' |) b. f5 L7 d3 V
New Folder Import Function# E$ E7 x- ?9 f& H) C! ^7 i
AME now supports dragging folders to the queue from the desktop or from the browser panel of media data. All compatible media files in the folder are added to the queue as new sources, including files inside subdirectories. Added a separate dialog box for monitoring the long import process, which allows you to stop the import using the "Cancel" button. For more information, see the "Queue" panel.6 K+ z7 H! h# o0 o* J+ ^
6 }, |+ D0 `+ ]4 D- |
Support export to Panasonic AVC-LongG; b# P6 g& I  p5 Y
Adobe Media Encoder adds support for Panasonic AVC-LongG codecs (AVC-LongG6 / 12/25/50) in the MXF OP1a shell. These codecs are available in MXF format OP1a.4 g* ?0 n  V) A6 w
4 g( e& w  r& Y0 K; ~
Export Support AS-10
6 s% ~( G0 i+ Y! MAdobe Media Encoder now allows you to export using the AS-10 export configuration.1 Y  Q! a6 ~, [3 l3 h1 r

, T+ P$ r$ d1 e& i2 a) BSupport for the redistribution of time FCP XML: }% l$ V4 n  d" D8 J8 G" r8 _
Adobe Media Encoder supports the import of speed gradients and their export to XML documents of Final Cut Pro.
! t5 v% m& U" g- [$ Y
# i, k! D- c7 D" {! j$ ?Direct export to XDCAM HD
- X2 U3 M! ~+ Z; Q4 aSince this release, Adobe Media Encoder provides the ability to directly export media files to the XDCAMHD drive.
1 I  V1 ~6 J2 J1 \
# k' j2 c4 }; {. R) C. u5 kIntelligent rendering from QT XDCAM HD to MXF XDCAM HD
& U4 E% _& q. a& }! T$ r5 FYou can perform intelligent rendering of QuickTime XDCAM HD sources in the MXF shell. This is achieved by simply selecting the "Enable Intelligent Codec Rendering" checkbox for the corresponding MXF OP1a configuration template.6 i" I# g2 N* Q" Q! R) s

* Q4 ?5 D4 A# RHEVC support for 10-bit output' X6 I! K$ U+ n4 W4 g; U
Adobe Media Encoder supports 10-bit output format HEVC. You can set the bit capacity by selecting Main (for 8 bits) or Main10 (for 10 bits) in the "Profiles" section of the "Video HEVC" tab.
* l/ h3 f( J# z' _- O8 i
$ W- e( L3 `( j. Z5 Z& a+ bAdded a new check box to remove the duration constraint for the XAVC-Intra specification3 `  S5 [1 d7 m. g4 e
A new checkbox "Compatibility with Sony devices" has been added to the XAVC export options. By default, this parameter is not selected, and the duration of the output material always corresponds to the total duration of the source. If it is selected, the output file meets the specifications of Sony, resulting in the end of the file being circumcised.
: u+ {9 `3 m2 y2 Z7 I1 T4 Z' I% V7 q# a* R# u% ~
System requirements:
" i7 a; P4 H! S9 C1 _" Y9 qIntel Core2 processor or AMD Phenom II with support for 64-bit OS2 C, z1 t9 k5 C: l0 `
Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.x, Windows 10, OS X 10.7 or later. Z% {2 u: `. I# m
4 GB RAM (recommended 8GB)% n; e4 c& z- G1 p: b9 W2 Z4 I1 P
5 GB of free hard disk space; during installation requires additional free space (the product can not be installed on removable flash memory devices)
5 k% G/ i- f! w; c& d" X! {Additional disk space for disk cache (10GB recommended)
, o, q- o& c( {2 EDisplay resolution with 1280 x 1080
8 g7 \( z/ X" TThe system supports OpenGL 2.09 Q% Y* l; T; \, k1 O$ h2 L
Software QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime support functions. R' w6 y1 _; o' v! h
4 s# ^7 ]6 T2 E8 H

( [5 Z9 m3 e# p. Z. r+ L/ U: q3 b( L; ]6 ?

" q: ^+ C4 S2 V7 E% K, hDownload:' C8 e& Y7 x3 _' m
https://download-esd.adobeoobe.com/AdobeProducts/eca60e6c-1f05-41de-bf6b-aeef2bc46205/AME/11.0.0/osx10-64/AdobeMediaEncoder11All.dmg
3 D4 z0 x2 G( L/ ~9 O$ dhttps://download-esd.adobeoobe.com/AdobeProducts/eca60e6c-1f05-41de-bf6b-aeef2bc46205/AME/11.0.0/win64/AdobeMediaEncoder11All.zip. n% F% s  N  j) r1 u3 y9 p" K
, q* R1 x3 L- C
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1ge3AKX9 密码: x7c6

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 19:39