[复制链接]
发表于 2014-11-18 20:40:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate Collection V16.1.0.1157 K2 G( r7 @" S
Release Date: 3/11/2013
& K. S# ^% _; @7 j6 R  ZProgram Type: Video Editing
& J' ~- k- W+ ^Homepage: http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Products/studio/ultimate/( a. n* F' [( V9 x6 J4 L
Language: Multilanguage+ |/ c0 X5 f1 G
System: Windows 8, 7, Vista (SP2) (64-bit OS recommended)2 M/ i* O) U7 O1 j" |
File Size: 1.6 GB
7 t) d) H  p7 U! n/ p/ |
5 d8 _7 p/ d! Q9 i" R8 [; WPinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate is the easy-to-use power tool for creating professional-looking HD and 3D videos and multimedia. You get all the features and trusted technology from Pinnacle Studio Plus and more - advanced stereoscopic 3D, precision editing, enhanced media tagging, Scorefitter soundtracks, and Blu-ray authoring. Edit anywhere on an unlimited number of tracks with integral cloud access and Pinnacle Studio for iPad project importing. Easily superimpose people over different backgrounds with the included green screen. Energize your videos with 2000+ 2D/3D transitions, effects and templates - plus the awesome Red Giant Filmmaker’s Toolkit and Motion Graphics Toolkit.% u+ G+ q/ K+ j1 w

/ ]6 G! q. l( f$ }, V( wKey Features:
( o, P3 ?3 c+ M' ~5 t7 t( o- Edit on unlimited tracks with frame accuracy in HD and/or advanced stereoscopic 3D" P. [5 g1 C6 v
- Create eye-popping effects with Red Giant Filmmaker’s Toolkit and Motion Graphics Toolkit0 V* _+ U, c* O2 U' p: w
- Add excitement with over 2000 2D/3D additional effects! A/ x7 J0 z, J6 C- D0 w% m
- Includes green screen for shooting with superimposition in mind
$ ^( |' }% u, s% ]- Create Dolby 5.1 surround Blu-ray/DVD discs and export to your favorite digital devices and formats
2 a4 ~" O8 \! C2 z$ u7 q/ Z- Organize, tag, and rate your favorite clips and music with the built-in media library: g$ O8 c% g) q& W
- Enhance and correct movies, photos and audio right inside the media library
' d! g: Z- G- K2 b/ P& T- Preview timeline and source clips simultaneously! g7 m1 b: `) D: F: p
- Use the trim editor to set source clip in/out points, then drag trimmed clips to the timeline for perfect cuts - just like the pros& q; j' a4 I3 Q# G9 N
- Import clips and movie projects from Pinnacle Studio for iPad
' k* g+ Y( \7 `7 o# i1 ]% q7 M- Quickly learn to make great videos using the included video tutorial DVDs- v' |5 U% x5 Y
- Storyboard quick first drafts - even create movies automatically4 @# w; z+ S+ q! K% F7 [: g
- Layer animations and titles easily with included Montage templates) Q$ n& y! l$ ~4 V
- Create custom-fit soundtracks with Scorefitter; H& |) K. Y" ]: {4 j: O0 I( k
- Share HD and 3D videos on Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo with one click
- \3 S( a% q0 `- j  X4 s7 t- Store projects and clips in the cloud to access anywhere, anytime - includes 50 GB of cloud access free from Box
+ i0 V. g  {* Z! D- Zip through projects via 64-bit, NVIDIA CUDA, and Intel Quick Sync Video optimization8 N, a+ P3 d) ~8 I, v$ a
- Access video and photos from HD camcorders and digital devices - even 3D1 z- x1 S. M/ h
- Easily archive and restore your work with Project Packages8 Z: x, U8 Q; u1 P4 ^# a5 p$ l
5 H2 f1 g- X4 Z- v8 {5 g
Top Reasons to Step Up to the New Pinnacle Studio 16:7 D# D$ G; C6 b$ P( d
- Import, edit, and share video in stereoscopic 3D for display on devices like 3D HDTVs and Sony PS3, plus exclusive advanced NVIDIA 3D Vision viewing support# i. @1 o; v2 h6 v& x) E
- The only PC editing solution with a companion mobile app - easily import projects from Pinnacle Studio for iPad and polish them with the Pinnacle Studio family on your PC, q, |( c/ z7 e3 l4 B
- Store projects and clips in the cloud to access anywhere, anytime - includes 50 GB of cloud access free from Box
3 x3 Q" c3 @5 A; ^3 X- Share everywhere - publish to YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo with one click, create DVDs and Blu-ray discs, export to Xbox, PS3, Apple TV and iPad, and more8 v! h1 l6 K' [2 G5 d% q' m
- Work faster than ever with optimized acceleration for 64-bit, NVIDIA CUDA and Intel Quick Sync Video
* ~5 }, h2 b3 b( t! J' N9 P, F- Efficiently manage, correct and enhance videos, photos, and audio files in the powerful, integrated library - no additional applications required
. a/ o& `2 \" f% P, x- Edit your way - simple storyboarding, automatic movie making, or sophisticated timeline editing for picture-in-picture and multi-layer effects, u' J; A% t! D% @% i
- Use the trim editor to set source clip in/out points, then drag to the timeline for perfect frame-accurate cuts - just like the pros8 R9 a0 I4 i( M" ?) k
- Create professional-looking movies with the thousands of themed effects, titles, transitions and templates - even Red Giant Filmmaker’s Toolkit and Motion Graphics Toolkit- R9 C( n# g; \  ~) D+ ~9 ~
- Numerous feature and operational improvements based on extensive user research - 13 million+ customers can’t be wrong!
- O% N- O9 H' z* x0 _0 g% e, h1 z
1 L! m. s- F7 p) lAdditional Information:9 _2 o) y& F2 p' Z2 ]
The company Corel has officially released a new version of the popular platform for video processing Pinnacle Studio 16. This is the first release from the Pinnacle Studio as long as the company Corel has acquired the business of the company for the production of consumer Avid video editing tools in July of this year. Today, the company is rolling Corel product line development Avid Studio, but will continue to supply close to the functionality of the package Corel VideoStudio Pro.# `3 {9 W2 @+ ]/ Y! T& n) ~
- Of the major improvements in version Pinnacle Studio 16 by the developers release more comfort through integration with cloud services, exchange projects with site Box.com, the ability to create a folder containing a compilation of the project, installation stereskopicheskogo 3D-images and enhanced support for NVIDIA 3D Vision , as well as speeding up the work on installation using NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration and Intel Quick Sync Video, optimized for 64-bit systems. In Pinnacle Studio 16, the user can choose a comfortable layout frames or work directly with the timeline.
0 H$ `  X* U+ g9 R' y% m- All Pinnacle Studio version 16 supports one-click publishing videos on social networks, as well as the set top box. Among other innovations worth mentioning full clearance of finished discs DVD, library, music accompaniment Scorefitter, a set of media resources, the editor and the editor of transitions cutting episodes. In addition, the package includes more than 1500 effects, transitions, titles, and installation pieces in 2D and 3D. Finally, the company Corel has put the product two-hour training video series from Class on Demand («Classes on demand").
$ l2 X1 e" `2 g: g, ?9 [- The package Pinnacle Studio 16 company Corel has increased the number of tracks for audio and video in the initial version of the package from two to six. The new version of Plus support for 24 tracks, and in the version number of the tracks Ultimate installation did not stop there. Plus and Ultimate edition with a different set of effects (including, for the support staff), as well as opportunities to design disc Blu-ray. Also in older versions can import surround sound in Dolby 5.1 and two-pane preview master / source. Finally, the Ultimate Edition includes a green screen background for substitution, as well as utility and Red Giant Filmmaker toolkit Motion Graphics Toolkit with seven additional plugins.) y5 x; Q8 }0 j! }+ R: V

2 L" {) i2 N- D# ^2 M' F0 uImport Formats:
( C8 M0 V2 |$ x7 |, D& g- Video: MVC, AVCHD, BD Blu-ray, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1/-2/-4, DivX, Flash, 3GP (MPEG-4, H.263), WMV, non-encrypted DVD titles (incl. DVD-VR/+VR), QuickTime (DV, MJPEG, MPEG-4, H.264), DivX Plus MKV
1 i9 d1 C- K- \/ F# J- Audio: MP3, MPA, M4A, WAV, AMR, AC3, AAC, Vorbis, WMA  [9 F6 [( K( [+ E# D
- Graphic: MPO, JPS, BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF, PNG, J2K
1 n4 \& Y+ j4 E; P6 s4 y
4 h/ V2 J: l& |Export Formats:
& c; p3 j, i4 `- AVCHD, BD Blu-ray, DVD (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R or DVD+RW, dual layer); 3D: DVD, AVCHD, AVCHD2 (incl. MVC), Blu-ray/ C9 E- U3 N3 m/ a( C, s' r. ?
- Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad/TV, Sony PSP/PS3, Nintendo Wii, Microsoft Xbox compatible formats" u$ q9 V2 r/ `! ]% j3 D) S( c
- DV, HDV, AVI, DivX, RealVideo 8, WMV, MPEG-1/-2/-4, Flash, 3GP, WAV, MP2, MP3, MP4, QuickTime, H.264, DivX Plus MKV, JPEG, TIF, TGA, BMP; 3D: MVC, AVCHD, MPEG-4, DivX Plus, MJPEG' I% y2 i" Q$ D( a, O
- Dolby Digital 2-channel and 5.1-channel audio
6 ~7 t8 F' [+ |! A5 L- A; P
  Z' j5 h0 t* W/ p, G6 m+ I% gPinnacle Studio 16.1 Release Update:
( O3 v! h" D/ [: r4 UGeneral:
- f# j5 R: M% k+ Q- Pinnacle branded product
+ f' u# h* ?. y6 V1 f) K5 P2 c- Several stability improvements
  U, ^% x: ?+ J% F" G- Addressed several user interface issues
  L" w2 h: o; z9 v5 ?( ~/ e' }- Fixed various localization issues' F" U) g; z7 O+ @* `/ X
- Updated links and manual references8 E8 {( c  L# m3 Q, H" O( f
- Fixed 3rd party plug-in locking issue
& B, p! h  ?$ p7 g4 H% ]; i- Improved Trial to Full upgrade behavior9 A( R% f$ @4 F! O7 k3 o
- Enabled install from USB sticks+ j1 j( n- \# F: H0 C5 Y
- Fixed several issues in codec unlock process+ p8 G) l* l3 D# v
- Improved Windows 8 compatibility
& z3 C( M" y& |' I1 M
) K! E$ X( w# b+ t# vInstallation:
. _* i" P5 y; d( R6 G" ^2 R- Many stability and performance improvements
0 G% H. ~0 C! S2 y3 Y- Enabled update functionality for Install manager- [. I" ]. n# E+ L; K( d
- Improved usability of Install Manager and first-time start behavior
9 G1 O+ g2 E2 c* f7 d- Addressed auto-restart after updates, @, Y5 }1 U5 R' @: a& n; Y
- Fixed Premium Pack Vol. 1 and 2 installation
* g# V' B! P) Z% f- Corrected install behavior with discs in drive
5 }) s$ |+ G' M" V- Full selection for Upgrade installs enabled
# T0 I# y& w5 R7 }6 k% P- User guide opens with installed non-Adobe PDF reader
* w5 g  t# e$ Y- Increased flexibility with install locations
. A; z' ?6 U9 n3 W( a9 F
' c- _+ X, _& W0 _6 Q- {Import/Export:
+ g( A, r  o, i$ B4 h- {5 D& N( F" @- Fixed frame capture issue with Snapshot tool+ S" z0 ~' e1 g$ @0 n- r: P
- Fixed HDV capturing on Windows 8
$ O) I4 A0 {: Y, p* s0 [, B& V- Fixed YouTube login issue/ J5 g; N" b  v9 o2 P4 Y! m3 ~
- Improved AVCHD2 (MVC) video stream quality0 S5 W2 U+ q& m/ z
- Fixed Blu-ray burning on Windows 8) U" N" _; x! \  r) `
- Fixed 720p timeline export size problems
* P4 w/ _  P, ~4 M/ B- Fixed preview scrubber in Export window
5 E2 V4 K+ Z2 I- }8 x  J7 n/ o, I- Fixed crashes with removable drives
9 `$ O: m: W, N. C8 V0 c$ c7 y- Fixed PCM audio problems in File export) @5 m: l! p0 y$ d/ K& U' B
5 ]" J4 @" V- g" F; q+ h# q
Library/Movie:
' n4 w% ?9 L# f. O; C  P- Fixed "time interval" and "time and date" scene detection* @$ _. K: a+ A+ \, Y7 d
- Improved stability Enhanced Tooltips
/ s* z. e% ]9 n/ E- Corrected Speed effect behavior2 V: q- V  N8 `- V) z% _% ]
- Fixed silent gaps during audio shuttle
- Q% b' s9 _; @$ ^8 T- Fixed issues with Tagging and Filtering7 L$ {. a/ I3 M/ x) f
- Fixed issues in Titler thumbnail sizes and color picker( y/ ]  P$ {# x6 I6 z% \
- Improved Navigation in Compact Library
$ `) t# N* O! c, n- Fixed several bugs in dual-view preview window
4 R$ h; i  _$ o% |- Fixed issues with DD 5.1 channel loss and reversal
% U" W% A' r6 w1 Z6 h0 _) W/ e+ C4 v# v$ {
Minor bug fixes and improvements  w4 ?7 u+ C( K. E- k! u% C* m# r; u
- Windows ® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista ® (SP2) (64-bit recommended)
/ R' B) S3 M" d" S( x/ h- C- Intel ® Core ™ Duo 1.8 GHz, Core ™ i3 or AMD ® Athlon ™ 64 X2 3800 + 2.0 GHz or higher
; y9 h" Z3 U# T$ [: s- N" E0 d* a4 P& k- Intel Core ™ 2 Duo 2.66 GHz, Intel Core ™ i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD ™, Stereoscopic 3D & Intel Quick Sync Video; s0 S$ y; u; j; U" h3 @% q
- 2 GB of RAM or more, a minimum of 4 GB for Windows 64-bit (highly recommended for Stereoscopic 3D)
+ ^+ F( j) X& H. a' v- e0 N& r- DirectX ® 9 (or higher) graphics card with support for Pixel Shader 3.0  |3 [8 J  R" ]% t
- 128 MB VGA VRAM; 256 MB or higher recommended, required for AVCHD, Stereoscopic 3D & CUDA
# a3 u  `5 q( K  p+ j- Screen resolution: 1024 x 600 or higher
1 Y7 y8 w6 c9 Z% B/ \+ i+ Q$ W5 C- Windows-compatible sound card (surround output is desired)
' h0 c1 u0 }- L5 ?- 4.5 GB of disk space for full installation Pinnacle Studio 16
% R, s8 g! }9 B9 q) b8 F. i- 5.8 GB of disk space to install additional content Pinnacle Studio 16; f( M8 a* U9 k* x2 c" K' b
- 6.5 GB of disk space for the installation of additional collections of Pinnacle Studio 16! z& {- Z& k7 A( q; O: v
- DVD-ROM for installation (boxed version only)
6 y5 F( J6 s3 M2 s. O- Internet access is required for the activation of cloud and online services.
8 I/ Z9 p, c) G& m- n
, N( l' U9 R3 p* I
" G" P/ m- ]& K) ?
2 F1 _# |6 i, O9 M! J5 g
; b( g( W: T( T) W+ L2 l+ I6 r3 yDownload:3 Z- v1 F) O; F6 n$ e3 C7 G
PinnacleStudio16.0.1.98_Patch.exe. ]" ^: c. M" |* N1 k- I9 N0 U
PinnacleStudio16.1.0.115_Patch.exe
' |7 _) c4 S& q& rPinnacleStudio16_1_0_Trial_Setup.exe+ ?9 f0 A/ R% V; D
PinnacleStudio16.0.0.75_Trial_Setup.exe, h! _0 E# A. o# ]3 M
+ I6 Z' i+ U! f# u0 N9 P
http://cdnexpress2.pinnaclesys.com/CDN/Studio/PinnacleStudio16_Trial_Setup.exe
8 s8 G) n' ?( X2 i5 ]http://cdnexpress2.pinnaclesys.com/CDN/Studio/PinnacleStudio16_1_0_Trial_Setup.exe. u9 D! i, \$ K' p3 b
http://cdnexpress.pinnaclesys.com/akdlm/SupportFiles/Studio16/PinnacleStudio16_0_1_Patch.exe) U% S* i9 f2 g- j6 {; \
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/Studio_16/updates/PinnacleStudio16_1_0_Patch.exe
( Q1 \/ X* M, v# \7 ?  t: ihttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/PS16_fix_for_Windows_8_1_32and64.exe+ A1 q0 y5 i7 Z( j/ Y; m+ D/ F/ i- x
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/PS16_Patch_for_Win8.1.exe+ B1 s, m1 b, O5 X' r

4 ?* s6 ]% p& z6 d# H会员高速- ~# `7 y) d: C* \
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
% {: I: t/ P+ `9 |3 ^: y

9 x" Q/ [6 {$ @2 K

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 23:09