您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Autodesk Maya 2018. V/ o3 O. I8 W: J& g
Program Type: Autodesk Maya 3 P2 [" S. E( \: j! G! ?; ^& y5 }8 R
Developer: Autodesk: 0 G9 |) v/ o- G3 S( H  |9 c4 F8 k
Homepage: http://www.autodesk.com/products/maya/overview
* ~5 s* l: A* l3 s! XRelease Date: 07/02/2017
, k- o, M( J* b' G; ?Interface Language: Multilingual $ q( Q, F$ L/ `! q
Platform: Autodesk Maya 2014/2015/2016, 64-bit ONLY& ^% F7 c; z, I5 a+ }8 V: l1 G
File Size: 1.42 GB / 1.07 GB
7 ^3 |' G7 b3 q; y) L! k
8 z! E/ C7 g; l5 X* Q6 bAutodesk Maya One of the few amazing programs to create the most famous and popular kinofilmov, creating incredible special effects. It is a multimedia program for three-dimensional animation, virtual actors, fantastic scenery, images. In General, it is a multimedia animation application creates virtual worlds, with all their components. Animation multimedia complex digital tools, is focused primarily on high-level professionals working in the film industry. However, experienced users will have time to read this masterpiece of digital software. Who knows, maybe you, can create an incredible author a multimedia project; film, video, or advertising movie.
# v8 a3 n# l. w# H
$ i* m& u5 {: B4 U& g8 UDo not forget, but the program costs more than 5000 euros, but users of our site can use this product for free. !!! Dare your friends !!! Inside the archive you will find a txt file describing the activation.& j; o: P, B, N" Z3 c0 g5 L

; V; M0 H1 L* Q# QThe main functions of Autodesk Maya:
; b; |" q5 b1 ]) X8 r* W! d' K6 {Accelerated workflow modeling.. d& K6 x2 _8 z! C/ |
Achieve high productivity with accelerated procedures for modeling polygons.
" c4 I! L$ E. U! J* RScene composition tools that work with smart data.: d+ T  M5 D" w# q9 g
New scene composition tools make it easy to create large, complex worlds.
8 ~8 H  u8 ]4 ^/ A3D animation
: I- {3 C# @* w. m# ZTools for general animation Tools for animation for keyframes.# C2 v' e- P8 e
Creation of characters Skinning, rigging and poses of trustworthy characters.
  ~) |' X2 O" x  D1 qSetting the sequence of frames Fast pre-visualization and production of virtual films.' b/ s; C1 f% p4 N1 d# \. v
Grease Pencil Draw animated labels directly in 3D scenes.  @% B0 K  Z* m2 j: v( M
Centering and Symmetry of Connections Connections are automatically centered in the grid.- Q6 t! c7 W) \: B
3D modeling% D/ D) N+ V, c% o  c% d4 a& F8 t( G0 n
Simulation of networks with polygons and sub-grids Intuitive tools for creating and editing grids.
4 w# w( `6 i) t( A$ NModeling surfaces Creating mathematically smooth surfaces.
4 E* n4 C* y" E- r3 z9 pUV-textures, normals and color coding Optimized workflows for creating and editing UV.( O. \. R) h' q" v
Accelerated workflow modeling Advanced integrated feature set.
) g5 @: i$ f7 V: K5 }3D rendering and image processing3 _1 I& m$ P5 q) C
Built-in rendering modules There is a choice of a wide range of integrated rendering modules.
' w% L2 O- x7 E5 SMaya Composite High-performance compositing system with HDR support.5 `/ ~3 \3 Q, b* [
Animation Based on 3D scenes, you can create animated animations.
+ S! x1 o7 ~* P8 A4 ?Monitoring the camera at a professional level Computer graphics elements can be inserted into dynamic frames.  j5 ^; _0 p. q9 J2 S7 }% d3 H
Species screens and shading of the new generation The work is carried out in an interactive environment, which has a high visual quality.6 f/ A+ @, y2 q
2 ?5 T* K, ?0 p, K3 i! d7 K) i
Surface and volume attributes Paint Effects Controls how the strokes interact Pain Effects.
. G9 Q! Z: X. ^" qImproved Node Editor More convenient creation, editing and debugging of nodes networks.
  d6 l) ?0 r( a1 j; KMaya nHair Highly realistic locks of hair and other dynamics based on curves.
# |! s( ]* ?6 N5 X! w7 fMaya nParticles Simulation of complex 3D visual effects.
  h) S" T8 m: ~) m# pMaya nCloth Creation of realistic deforming materials.0 Q; s, ^" U% o% {7 }9 n# R
Maya Fluid Effects Simulation of the atmosphere, liquids and water surfaces.; c* R, D' X  Q! ]6 m. j( |" T: z
Dynamics of solid and amorphous bodies Simulation of a variety of solid and flexible objects.
3 e: o/ C2 C1 _9 q& D  U1 o' `! ?1 _Maya Fur Creating the effect of grass, hair and fur.- C) I! U  ~8 ^) l* G1 s" b

$ g2 J" W+ I, @Integrating workflows! ]$ y% r7 G3 l4 N* J; c
Scripts and API for adapting Maya used scripts and API. ( N$ t7 l, T- H. Z  ~# O
The integration of 2D and 3D optimization of working processes increases the quality of work.
) H2 e4 G/ P; l5 A# tData management and scenes in the product can effectively handle large volumes. ' @$ Q3 j& z0 o5 o
Tools scenes layout, working with intelligent data Large, complex worlds are created with less effort. ) ~% B' u4 V' F* x$ c
Improved handling of file paths Quick and easy diagnosis and correction of incorrect ways.
) S+ e; }5 d2 `8 K2 `: u
5 S7 V* f! l$ f; q0 i) l3 aWhat's New in Autodesk Maya® 2018( m$ ]! l( r( ^) E
1 - Improvement of Maya Software and hardware for rendering: If Autodesk has a renderer that doesn t renders any new feature and needs to buy another one that also requires extra licenses to work without watermarks, what they really should do is develope its own powerfull? renderer, insteed of having a renderer " just in case" wich no one uses. 2 v, B* ?. g, U( J% c1 {: c) F2 }
2 - Faster loading of files: Maya 2016 loaded files twice faster than Maya 2017.   b# r9 `+ h: \7 ?. a6 r; r. ~, @
3 - Free batch render with Arnold: this sound more like a dream, but hey ... Dorothy went back to Kansas; how you sell Maya as a final product ? that? sa total lie, shame on you Autodesk. : g7 I8 N1 ?) X+ G9 D. \0 p# P
4 - Faster dynamics for hair and ncloth: at the moment creating a hair description with interactive grooming, even if the hairs have not been animated the time slider is affected by xgen like if they were animated. 9 _1 J/ x! n0 g( l7 q- Q
5 - Faster Wrap deformer: while working with tight cloth, wrap deformer does 10 times a better work than bind and doesn t requires infinite hours to correct weights, binding cloth and copy weights and correcting weights is a real waist of time, wrap deformer? does an awesome job but the price is a slower timeslider, this is a problem asked to be fixed since more than 5 years and never got solved, wrap deformer still slow to edit and to animate
1 D0 b( b% }! J$ z1 d6 - Improved bind, and paint weights tool : Autodesk tried to fix this claim by adding Delta mush, but the reality is that Delta mush affects all the figure, while paint weights its a more precise tool, its a boring, long, time consuming process, Maya should replace completly this tool for a better , faster way of working, you might simply create vertex masks and apply them to selected joint and blending bettwen them, this will avoid automatic bind to select other mesh parts and prevent hours of correcting weights. 1 r  X& b0 o4 G3 c; x* i
7 - Improved joints: since 2015 joints got a bit of an improvement, but since many designers create flexi sistems, and more complex ways of rigging, Maya should already had improved joints to be able to streach, follow next or previous joint off and on , etc.
% r/ c* [7 U* x/ u0 s; [* V8 - a far modern workspace: panels could autohide to enable a larger viewport, the view cube should work on any viewport, pressing space could create a cooler multimenu, etc.
3 Q7 x, |$ W1 [8 ?3 o+ Y* x2 Q% T, M9 - Open multi projects on a same session at the same time: Maya excuses this by saying that you could easily open many Maya sesions at the same time, but the reality is that you need a lot of memory to handle several Maya sesions at the same time, and having a simple menu that enables to change from one project to the other would be great and wont require that much memory as opening Maya 10 times.
* i8 T6 L6 e/ a( a# |# p( }) [9 k10 - Pose editor to work with any object : just think about the power of this tool, if it could interpolate not just binded meshes, but between meshes, nurvs, without joints, this could be the future of rigging since you already make an object to change its shape based on the movement of another one.
1 P! ]' a$ T8 n- B( k2 s* C
- b& ~. l% D* DSystem requirements:
( J. Q# N- H' b4 x+ o: W) G  u- a# TAutodesk® Maya® 2018 software is supported on the following 64 bit operating systems-and at a minimum, - |8 m. S; c8 P5 f, F2 q/ Q; {
requires a system with the following 64 bit hardware-: # L( q8 w8 G( Q5 Y" R1 Z
Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1) and Windows® 10 Professional operating system (64 bit only-)
8 m2 v' t4 z: x0 i3 p" l% E% [1 HBrowser: the Google the Chrome, the Microsoft of Internet Explorer, the Mozilla of Firefox
/ g) R0 t" W) F/ I5 h- j! r) d4 k$ Z6 K# ZCPU: the Intel® 64 bit or-multi-core AMD® processor instruction set with SSE4.2 1 u& A. j8 t1 I
RAM: 8 GB of RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
" N8 B2 X1 l. aDisk Space: GB of free disk space for install5 y" j" s( |, @1 V/ e

! |/ L1 i- L# b. {+ y& O, A8 Z
7 d! ?8 }& r0 ?0 C' O6 P0 O! a5 U. Q, f
. ]1 T* E, R' d; E6 k
6 m  ~- L' e5 u
0 T4 }; _* \5 d6 T$ x( i+ ]
Download:
# W$ ~* {# i, p7 @, p0 Xhttp://up.autodesk.com/2018/MAYA/Autodesk_Maya_2018_EN_JP_ZH_Win_64bit_dlm.sfx.exe
/ T8 h5 k  X( S) c6 d$ Ahttp://trial2.autodesk.com/NET18SWDLD/2018/MAYA/9512B678-88FB-41E4-90F8-7962038690D9/ESD/Autodesk_Maya_2018_EN_JP_ZH_Mac_OSX.dmg
; t) {. Z. v6 W1 phttp://up.autodesk.com/2018/MAYA/Autodesk_Maya_2018_EN_Linux_64bit.tgz

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 20:52