找回密码
 立即注册

GenArts particleIllusion Standalone v3.1.0

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-7-11 05:07:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: GenArts particleIllusion Standalone v3.1.02 N- ]1 D* C& q2 w5 E0 Y1 q, Q
Program Type: Motion Graphics, Video FX" {3 ]/ M1 A! D6 ^3 C
Release Date: FEB 07TH 2013
6 v, X7 d  i( V$ e; @7 n5 FHomepage: www.genarts.com/software/particleillusion/standalone
' F' M" Q4 O, \$ \: W& r  dInterface Language: English7 o" y4 f; I1 |  M" W
Platform: Win/Mac% l6 R) ~. Z. A$ k/ r) Q
File Size: 18 MB / 17 MB1 b5 r. J! n+ G# X7 \

! q# |8 \' I6 {$ R. o1 k* vparticleIllusion is a standalone application that allows you to quickly and easily create amazing effects: explosions, smoke, fire, sparkles, motion graphics backgrounds, space effects, creatures, and abstract artistic effects -- literally hundreds of different types of effects.
  @! E; {6 z- t( m% M, j+ r  p9 i, I& k' [+ W" S7 e! L. [
particleIllusion 3.0 is our fully-featured professional version. It uses the latest version of our particle engine, and can create the largest number of effects, with amazing realism and complexity.  K, |+ M4 W, {8 t! R, u6 z7 t
8 ]1 ~7 \$ j. P8 f' x* q$ F* C
What you can do with particleIllusion 3.0:
+ \2 t" v& r" b* L" ?  B3 a$ S7 {Add Effects to Video or Images - From feature film to home video, Adding effects to existing footage (movies or images) is the most common use of particleIllusion. Load your footage, select effects from the existing libraries of over 1500 emitters, adjust any parameters to customize (if needed), then render. # q2 |7 ?; W7 \' O6 y0 i6 D# P7 M

8 s- h7 l; J1 `/ Q" `Create Motion Graphics Elements - If you do motion graphics work, particleIllusion is an amazing source of artistic elements for your compositions. There are literally hundreds of different abstract emitters that you can combine in countless ways, and you can always customize the effects in any way needed, for an endless supply of elements.
3 T8 \7 S/ ~7 F+ P# q7 S3 Z3 g( `1 K2 i' \/ g/ }- g% e8 Q) o
Build Custom Animated Backgrounds - If you ever use pre-rendered artistic footage collections for backgrounds, why not use particleIllusion instead? There are dozens of existing emitters that were designed for backgrounds, and many, many more that can be used that way as well. Each are completely customizable, so you can create fresh looks with very little effort -- no more being stuck with what the footage collection contains.
6 b8 w- {) {0 I# e/ B, ?5 A" |1 I9 @* z
Distort Video or Images - particleIllusion particles have the ability to grab colors from background footage, resulting in many different types of effects that typically require other types of applications, filters, or plug-ins. Simulate water ripples, blurs, artistic brushstrokes, mosaics -- even "disintegrate" people and objects (an advanced technique that requires a little more work than other effects). Another great use for the powerful particleIllusion 3.0 engine! $ R/ k3 ?8 P% ]7 ~6 M; G

7 V6 d9 X9 M0 w/ NCreate Art (and Have Fun!) - particleIllusion 3.0 is so easy to use, and provides so many beautiful emitters (effects), that it's a great creative tool. Don't have any video clips that need effects added? Don't do motion graphics work? Just use particleIllusion to create art! One of the most common comments we hear from customers is that creating and modifying emitters is a lot of fun -- when is the last time you said that about using a graphics application?
" c7 F' i/ H2 ~  ^) f2 l; }+ r7 n" z
New in 3.0.10:
& m$ m8 A) P+ X) s* VFixed a bug where deleting a folder when emitter properties dialog for the library was open would crash.
7 z5 a  c' z5 J) a# Q- p' DSupport added for Apple's Gatekeeper in the installer.
5 \. r! M) ]5 }! |$ P
4 t$ `6 L7 N  p' h1 e0 YSystem Requirements (Windows)
3 E; i/ v/ s; X0 b; k6 g  b- Windows XP or greater (32/64-bit)
) R: I1 @( P8 A$ L1 v; B9 x- Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite).
2 d3 q  o7 c0 ~, w! \1 A- 1.8 GHz CPU
9 y; d( M5 S) ~. o: l- 512 MB RAM
+ t& \: F$ ^+ p% }. [- 1024x768 64MB video card with OpenGL support0 H% H+ n0 i) ~7 M, V

. g, g8 ?' M) m. M
5 _; k4 |4 K2 J. B: K, l; l4 b& `
3 K) ?, b3 S' n' w8 f
Download:) y) s3 Y* D- H3 A/ [
http://files.genarts.com/particleillusion/particleIllusion-install-3.09.exe: k2 h5 K& c1 |& a; H
http://files.genarts.com/particleillusion/particleIllusion-install-3.010.dmg

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 21:56