Program Name: Ashampoo Slideshow Studio HD 3 v3.0.9+ W' q5 o& P' O% E3 F
Developer: ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG/ R5 m2 ~" W' f0 V  ]1 n0 `
Homepage: www.ashampoo.com
8 N- \6 \# `. p7 q' p) J* W9 H# H4 ORelease Date: 14.01.2012
8 _1 c" U) ~3 i4 p" o. rInterface Language: Multilingual
: m4 f! I/ ?. `( p3 x: IPlatform: Windows XP/Vista/7
5 E5 w' D% z9 b: b% TFile Size: 44.97 MB
9 B  E  `! F" P/ o! F) n1 @& p5 L, }  A( l- b) G' `, K
Ashampoo Slideshow Studio HD - is a universal program that will simplify the work with digital photography . You can create amazing slide show with a single mouse click , add music and animated transitions . It is possible to burn a slideshow to DVD to view on home DVD player . Possible to create a slide show in HD, and then upload it to YouTube or create MPEG2, MPEG4 and WMV formats.) N/ ?' |' `7 u2 i2 U
( A2 x  R+ ]6 J) n5 I: `$ \! P* g
First, you can record you created a slideshow to DVD disc that can be played on any DVD- player. Secondly, the program lets you create HD- slideshow and save them in formats such as MPEG2, MPEG4, Windows Media Video, or automatically upload the slideshow to YouTube and MyVideo.
$ N- }  f" y$ r! [" L
- g$ }9 I4 X- {4 XAccommodation photos provided by simply moving ( drag -Drag & Drop). Change picture can vary animated transitions . Music ( background slideshow ) can be composed of several music tracks, with the playing time of the slide show will be tailored to the time playback of music tracks . If necessary, slide show added to your text or logos comments . Summarize your work can be burned to DVD, to view on a DVD player . Possible to create a slide show in HD, and then upload it to YouTube or create a slide show format MPEG2, MPEG4 and WMV, which can be played on any computer.
! X9 B' I9 U9 n+ ~. p+ }6 c5 v# v  l: U; {' t+ @" o: X
Speed and efficiency :7 L: ?  |1 ^) x$ R; L# _1 A
If you hurry , you only need to select your photos, select one of the graphic themes that are in the program and click the slideshow . You will be prompted to choose the format in which to save your slideshow as well as image quality - HD or normal ." T3 O' F: F% X" p3 b8 V
) u' j* t5 `9 s
If you want to express your creativity , then you will be able to insert as additional background images, text , geometric shapes , text written along a curve , titles , etc. You can also add subtitles and their logo in the corner of each photo. In addition to the background images in the slideshow , you can add background music. Music tracks can be several times and slide show can be aligned with the time playing music.2 f' N2 ?& Y/ x% u- ^8 G

: M5 |+ M/ O& e- G- j& m; ASlideshow Editor :# N( I5 N2 w& E$ z; n6 c
Editor slideshow , which you will use in the process of creating a slide show, has an intuitive timeline , where you'll see the sequence of your slides in a graphical form. At your disposal will be a preview and a sequence of slides you can edit by dragging them with the mouse . You can rotate and change in the amount of each slide . Or just select a theme and let Slideshow Studio HD do all the work for you.4 v* \& J* A4 K( K: [

/ o7 _. C- A* ^4 s# [• Editing a sequence of slides by dragging the mouse.
; i  G0 p. d, G7 k; z8 G' w2 g• Beautiful graphics transitions between slides .2 E( f7 Y' g1 A- y" H
• Review of all transitions before choosing., w9 H0 C5 `; n2 T* m9 V
• Add background music for the entire length of the slideshow .
) ~) p) Y2 v) y  ~0 Z" G; Q; L• Add titles , subtitles, artistic text
8 N0 @. G7 o& `* e3 v8 a• Add images , logos, etc.- I! Q8 O% I5 N( s5 r; J! \6 f
• Rotating images directly in the editor .
7 \" e$ N  `1 ]0 g4 h5 X0 T! _% u3 C- T0 \. J5 b+ k

" L4 _8 R/ l5 S$ s
. P) ^: A1 l, [* s% S, u5 S) c+ _# X* z! _2 Q& g6 a( T0 ]
Download:* h& y+ K; I, q, C6 ~
https://cdn1.ashampoo.net/ashampoo/0866/ashampoo_slideshow_studio_hd_3_e3.0.9_sm.exe

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-30 12:49