Program Name: Ashampoo Slideshow Studio HD 3 v3.0.9
! R: S; m+ D  a; ]Developer: ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
- v( Y" w6 P# b; D5 q+ mHomepage: www.ashampoo.com
; }3 u( K  V9 q' L" LRelease Date: 14.01.2012
$ f( _4 P2 S4 G, LInterface Language: Multilingual $ f2 @0 z5 J% a1 M1 I1 O
Platform: Windows XP/Vista/7
; I/ g6 m" n- j2 _" kFile Size: 44.97 MB
/ [  S  k- `4 ~- \  X! D
  A" ^" N7 J: \/ h/ s" ]Ashampoo Slideshow Studio HD - is a universal program that will simplify the work with digital photography . You can create amazing slide show with a single mouse click , add music and animated transitions . It is possible to burn a slideshow to DVD to view on home DVD player . Possible to create a slide show in HD, and then upload it to YouTube or create MPEG2, MPEG4 and WMV formats.; B% F1 J3 ?6 n! O- O$ S
# ?9 r" r# K, V0 R5 f
First, you can record you created a slideshow to DVD disc that can be played on any DVD- player. Secondly, the program lets you create HD- slideshow and save them in formats such as MPEG2, MPEG4, Windows Media Video, or automatically upload the slideshow to YouTube and MyVideo.# y$ t5 b8 I6 s5 u8 |! p5 `& W
8 v. `' {' C: @+ r1 l
Accommodation photos provided by simply moving ( drag -Drag & Drop). Change picture can vary animated transitions . Music ( background slideshow ) can be composed of several music tracks, with the playing time of the slide show will be tailored to the time playback of music tracks . If necessary, slide show added to your text or logos comments . Summarize your work can be burned to DVD, to view on a DVD player . Possible to create a slide show in HD, and then upload it to YouTube or create a slide show format MPEG2, MPEG4 and WMV, which can be played on any computer.
0 }3 Y1 \2 `) i! _% e0 b. ~) K$ x/ x4 b8 e: s; i( U6 n' M% P
Speed and efficiency :5 D0 q' ~' _! k5 U
If you hurry , you only need to select your photos, select one of the graphic themes that are in the program and click the slideshow . You will be prompted to choose the format in which to save your slideshow as well as image quality - HD or normal .! z! m" U% y) Q( Q  j: m* B

0 [) u* J" `$ u( N/ c7 ?" ]9 NIf you want to express your creativity , then you will be able to insert as additional background images, text , geometric shapes , text written along a curve , titles , etc. You can also add subtitles and their logo in the corner of each photo. In addition to the background images in the slideshow , you can add background music. Music tracks can be several times and slide show can be aligned with the time playing music.
5 r' T2 `' S, D6 ^: ^9 M) K! g2 L8 Q7 t8 `: |
Slideshow Editor :
/ t! w. [( v. x0 V# Z% ]Editor slideshow , which you will use in the process of creating a slide show, has an intuitive timeline , where you'll see the sequence of your slides in a graphical form. At your disposal will be a preview and a sequence of slides you can edit by dragging them with the mouse . You can rotate and change in the amount of each slide . Or just select a theme and let Slideshow Studio HD do all the work for you.
+ C& |* Q1 Y# {& m4 ?) ^/ p  Q  Y, U) X
• Editing a sequence of slides by dragging the mouse.
5 b: W! p7 S5 [0 r5 d0 ?• Beautiful graphics transitions between slides .- C: _% [; y9 R& c3 w( k7 I
• Review of all transitions before choosing.: ~/ z8 [" C' P8 c7 H
• Add background music for the entire length of the slideshow .
: e1 ~- y9 E, T3 L• Add titles , subtitles, artistic text9 Z3 m! j+ ~2 m' }0 y$ q2 b+ [
• Add images , logos, etc.
! p: G. w& \2 x' o8 O( f: a" Z• Rotating images directly in the editor .
# Y8 d( m5 d8 j' H5 i
: Q+ X6 m! b9 b) x4 n* p  m, S
& o4 T1 v/ d* g1 j0 Z* D  }, P4 [; w* b, x

2 u! C1 [6 P' `& ?Download:
, `: t& ~. a8 |1 }/ t" g7 Ihttps://cdn1.ashampoo.net/ashampoo/0866/ashampoo_slideshow_studio_hd_3_e3.0.9_sm.exe

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 07:04