发表于 2017-7-15 00:38:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Ashampoo Slideshow Studio HD 3 v3.0.9: ?( e* Y7 g+ w) E  o
Developer: ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG# x& a/ W* b( j5 j! \6 h  e
Homepage: www.ashampoo.com  p5 Y: Z, W8 i1 e' c' F' p
Release Date: 14.01.2012
3 r, r& C4 A' t$ b, P  `+ LInterface Language: Multilingual ( w; [" h( i2 S8 f) p" S9 r
Platform: Windows XP/Vista/7+ v' Z# G7 d9 N+ A  m& a, d
File Size: 44.97 MB/ t1 N0 G8 t8 G+ F2 J, _
5 }: Z0 i- o. h+ c! z
Ashampoo Slideshow Studio HD - is a universal program that will simplify the work with digital photography . You can create amazing slide show with a single mouse click , add music and animated transitions . It is possible to burn a slideshow to DVD to view on home DVD player . Possible to create a slide show in HD, and then upload it to YouTube or create MPEG2, MPEG4 and WMV formats.
) w& {% j$ H+ R% H! c' f1 M( ]  C2 \0 z$ t: t" F3 P6 o6 o
First, you can record you created a slideshow to DVD disc that can be played on any DVD- player. Secondly, the program lets you create HD- slideshow and save them in formats such as MPEG2, MPEG4, Windows Media Video, or automatically upload the slideshow to YouTube and MyVideo.
2 `4 i( @" ~4 s2 m& v, |* F/ x7 F/ N  t1 |1 h7 I9 U8 N6 R
Accommodation photos provided by simply moving ( drag -Drag & Drop). Change picture can vary animated transitions . Music ( background slideshow ) can be composed of several music tracks, with the playing time of the slide show will be tailored to the time playback of music tracks . If necessary, slide show added to your text or logos comments . Summarize your work can be burned to DVD, to view on a DVD player . Possible to create a slide show in HD, and then upload it to YouTube or create a slide show format MPEG2, MPEG4 and WMV, which can be played on any computer.
3 C6 P; h: [4 C6 M2 Q% b$ `0 v& W' m
Speed and efficiency :
  E- Y# f0 I% YIf you hurry , you only need to select your photos, select one of the graphic themes that are in the program and click the slideshow . You will be prompted to choose the format in which to save your slideshow as well as image quality - HD or normal .
$ Y$ `, J, p, v6 W- `+ \$ b7 S+ b/ R
If you want to express your creativity , then you will be able to insert as additional background images, text , geometric shapes , text written along a curve , titles , etc. You can also add subtitles and their logo in the corner of each photo. In addition to the background images in the slideshow , you can add background music. Music tracks can be several times and slide show can be aligned with the time playing music.6 W1 e$ e  U/ ^; `
8 G' n/ z/ P) b! N' m7 a, I3 N  O
Slideshow Editor :
; x# F) S* I  L7 V! z2 w/ V8 }# Q. cEditor slideshow , which you will use in the process of creating a slide show, has an intuitive timeline , where you'll see the sequence of your slides in a graphical form. At your disposal will be a preview and a sequence of slides you can edit by dragging them with the mouse . You can rotate and change in the amount of each slide . Or just select a theme and let Slideshow Studio HD do all the work for you.
- V' ~) G! ^/ Z$ `" S1 r: e2 I; s3 P
• Editing a sequence of slides by dragging the mouse.
; L# r# v+ d# S& |  M$ E• Beautiful graphics transitions between slides .4 R" B1 C- s. ~* g0 ]  ?3 n8 o
• Review of all transitions before choosing.
( D8 c" {  ^( ^! p8 f  A4 b• Add background music for the entire length of the slideshow .  u( B9 M: t. v! e1 `) |& ^
• Add titles , subtitles, artistic text
2 X- U0 L; B( s. _. O• Add images , logos, etc.
9 L, K' f. |* ~% F8 g• Rotating images directly in the editor .4 b! t8 W% X( x' J( t+ z6 W
) E' Y  z: j0 C

. ^7 Q* B* C7 }
7 G; Y, F! o, W
" g+ X0 t3 ?  c& h+ P- A( B( A" CDownload:
' z% y4 y* G4 B7 m( Xhttps://cdn1.ashampoo.net/ashampoo/0866/ashampoo_slideshow_studio_hd_3_e3.0.9_sm.exe

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-31 03:07