找回密码
 立即注册

[Blackmagic] Blackmagic Design Fusion 9 Studio v9.02

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-8-2 20:50:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Program Name: Blackmagic Design Fusion 9 Studio
& r8 T! p7 w* ?  S# ^4 RProgram Type: 3D Model/Render
; _" C6 C# _) J& v/ C1 o5 e5 S* ADeveloper: Blackmagic Design
. T7 ?. e, B* `' Q+ I* L3 w, rHomepage: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/fusion/0 l4 H! v9 W+ j5 z$ q) |- t9 z' t0 t
Release Date: December 22,2017& z6 _6 K2 Z% M- m
Interface Language: English% c; |! m" @; U- h) D. `
Platform: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit ONLY
* ]! e" Q. W- i0 q" U* ^5 {6 O2 ^File Size: 393.23 MB / 283.74 MB / 379.21 MB / 728.36 MB / 509.12 MB / 686.09! A# I; |# E4 L/ Z9 L/ o

9 u0 L: u3 N( HThe world’s most advanced visual effects, 3D, VR and motion graphics solution!6 w- }. E+ [3 ^5 M
Fusion is the world’s most advanced compositing software for visual effects artists, broadcast and motion graphic designers, and 3D animators. Over the last 30 years, Fusion has been used on thousands of Hollywood blockbuster movies and television shows. Fusion features a powerful node based interface that lets you quickly and easily create sophisticated effects by connecting different types of image processing tools together! You get a massive range of tools, incredible VR and 3D support, GPU accelerated performance, unlimited network rendering and more! Fusion gives you everything you need to create exciting broadcast graphics, dramatic titles, and even major feature film visual effects!0 O& X7 t6 d% b7 E6 T, x
2 D; a3 P$ Q& c. p1 _, s, ~6 R
What’s new in Fusion 9!: S+ ~! ], P- C" W9 |
Incredible new VR tools that bring Fusion to a new generation of artists!  k' u6 q/ i; \8 b0 w
Fusion 9 is a massive new release with features specifically designed for the latest virtual reality, visual effects, motion graphics, and 3D workflows! The entirely new VR toolset makes Fusion indispensable for virtual reality projects, while new camera and planar tracking features make it possible to precisely track and composite objects while maintaining perspective and camera motion. Fusion 9 also includes delta keyer, with advanced image science that makes it the world’s most advanced keyer. In addition, you also get Studio Player which includes new multi user collaboration tools for tracking and managing shots, along with version history, annotation notes and more!; v6 F" w* u, q8 ?) {! o; x! \# t
% X+ l# y( x5 F* ^
New Features:$ g( c0 O2 B3 {1 ?7 J. \0 t" m: F+ a
Virtual Reality:Support for all major VR headsets, incredible realtime viewing for interactivity with VR scenes, support for stereoscopic VR and more.
* y& X7 f) {5 r0 [) h$ t. ~3 ECamera Tracking:Analyzes camera motion of live action shots and will reconstruct the 3D camera movement, focal length of the lens, and create a 3D point cloud of the scene. So adding CG and elements to a moving shot is easy.6 N5 Q( E* J( C$ ~4 Z
Planar Tracking:Tracks areas of an image, automatically finding the tracking detail and then calculating planes of motion that can be used to corner pin, and stabilize images.
/ w) M/ j: m5 o- v/ t. P7 p$ Y! jDelta Keyer and Clean Plate:Get incredibly clean keys from any background color by using delta keyer’s advanced matte controls which are designed to preserve fine details such as hair.+ ]+ R3 S2 q+ q8 |
Planar Rotoscoping:Apply planar tracking data to rotoscoped elements so they move correctly and follow the motion and perspective of other objects in the shot.9 e- H  y3 p5 Z/ _; D) o' l
Studio Player:New playback engine and multi shot timeline with support for custom playlists, storyboards, version tracking, annotation notes and more.- m+ w. E7 O) M$ e: k
New FormatsNxHR, MXF and FFMpeg support for seamlessly transferring shots between DaVinci Resolve, Fusion and other applications.' }1 t+ ]3 U& U  ~5 R& _* F0 f
GPU Acceleration:In addition to standard GPU acceleration, many of Fusion’s tools now use OpenCL so they can compute on the GPU, making Fusion faster than ever!
! w& x$ Q6 c2 d4 Y! ], J( d6 K& c# ?  n+ P0 |/ S" C
Advanced Visual Effects# M9 Q2 L0 \( Q. P' Z7 L8 k/ l: T
Hollywood’s top visual effects are made up of hundreds, sometimes even thousands of different 2D and 3D elements, blended together to create amazing, realistic looking scenes. Fusion features a fully 3D node based interface, can import 3D models and scenes from popular applications, and has hundreds of tools, effects and filters for creating convincing and lifelike visual effects!, ?! o! d) r8 Z; W
) T+ c/ Q# K" S5 m# n+ G$ B5 Y
Compositing
  U! A( S% q, G6 W3 o. S* n3 _& MThe starting point for all visual effects is compositing, the layering of one image on top of another. Fusion makes it easy because there are only 2 basic tools you need to get started. The Merge tool lets you quickly composite two images together in 2D space, and the Merge 3D tool lets you quickly composite multiple images together in 3D space.
3 g. w8 L" g9 p: e2 \* M
; n9 d5 `* M% L" F/ |6 N/ cNode Based Workflow6 V# f: S# M0 g. S3 d: o
Hollywood’s top artists prefer to work with nodes because they need precise control over every element. Each node is its own image processing operation. Nodes are connected together to create a node tree, which is like a flow chart. Unlike confusing stacks of layers, nodes make it faster and easier to create and edit complex scenes!5 w5 e( b; Q6 D9 f$ N& h: K

3 r% T. E' [. z3D Workspace
1 E$ @6 s# X, H8 GFusion is a true 3D visual effects compositing and animation application that lets you create entire scenes in an infinite 3D workspace. You can create and render complex scenes that combine 2D footage with 3D models, geometric shapes, animated cameras, lights and more. You can even add volumetric effects like fog and mist!' O) V& ^! }2 w- w8 T
" ^$ s( i9 \2 V8 L# }
Keying and Mattes
* D, a7 ~& q( d# dFor seamless compositing you need to be able to remove blue, green or any other color backgrounds. Fusion features several keyers, including the all new delta keyer which uses advanced image science, along with a complete set of matte finesse controls, to give you the cleanest possible keys while preserving fine image detail.
, M7 T( }; p. P9 W! Z- ^  t( e( I" E# c" o
Rotoscoping
( E# g9 c2 F1 t: C9 A) K7 wRotoscoping uses shapes to isolate actors or objects from other elements in a shot. Fusion’s bezier and B-spline tools let you quickly draw, track and animate custom shapes. Planar tracking data can be used on shapes so you don’t have to manually animate motion, perspective, position, scale or rotation as the image changes!
# Y" E, P) J" ]( n5 T. R+ G3 D( G& D  A, ?9 F
Tracking and Stabilization
% R: [- _( M3 X! ZTo look realistic, objects have to move in perfect synchronization. Fusion can automatically track, match move and stabilize objects in your shots. You can even use the new planar tracker to replace signs or other flat objects as they move. There’s also a new camera tracker that analyzes and matches the movement of the live action camera that was used to shoot the scene!3 ^% i2 K) |2 t, ]; D8 E

$ u8 A1 Q0 w% t( P. l3D Particles
: |$ m; S! w5 j" O- P% F3 DFusion’s 3D particle generator opens up an entire world of swirling, sparkling, fantastic effects! Use them to simulate realistic snow or rain, complete with physics like gravity, avoidance and bounce. Add behavioral forces to create a flock of birds or colony of ants! Particle systems work in 3D, which means they can swirl and surround other elements in your scene!
7 Y: _2 l/ w8 n+ q+ J5 t9 F. [0 u- C' e
Vector Paint
2 f: Z+ H2 n7 ^! hFusion’s resolution independent paint tools feature flexible brush styles, blend modes and stroke shapes that can be modified at any time! Use the paint tool to quickly remove wires, rigs or other unwanted elements. Simply clone one area to another, smear an image with a brush stroke, or even paint entirely new elements!0 R- g: Z: n6 u& h+ N

6 ]9 f/ K( d, r; W' \Color' r6 A& E7 C) y- A+ L7 E. a* Q
Fusion’s 32-bit floating point color pipeline, integrated Open Color I/O and extensive tool set for processing true linear, converting between color space and display monitoring, along with Analyzation scopes makes the precise work of VFX color processing easy!$ G; s) _* I# x2 e: X
2 b& O: q2 z4 t# i
Virtual Set Extensions
' t8 _$ s( o( S5 D. y9 r0 {Today’s movies often contain small live action sets that look massive, thanks to computer generated extensions! Fusion can import and render 3D models and scenes from popular software like Maya, so you can composite, light and render in one step. In addition, projection tools can be used to quickly render scenes, without having to use complex 3D geometry!
/ c: p( l" k: B7 Y3 p" n6 ^
2 z5 ]7 B9 i8 oHollywood’s Biggest Blockbusters" B9 k% h) }4 M
Thousands of Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters and hit television shows use Fusion to create their groundbreaking visual effects. Fusion has been used on feature films like The Hunger Games, Dr Strange and Guardians of the Galaxy, as well as hit television shows like Empire, NCIS and American Horror Story. Fusion also plays a major role in the development of cinematics for major video games such as Dawn of War III, Halo 5 and more!
2 U5 `! B7 K5 L: u3 B* u$ |' x$ {9 _6 E2 x2 P, ~7 X8 ^
Nodes are a Much Faster Way to Work!
* W9 a; N1 `7 N& u0 p7 `Nodes are incredibly easy to use, especially as scenes become more complex. Fusion’s nodes are small icons that represent effects, filters and other image processing operations. Nodes can be easily connected together to build larger and more complex visual effects. Tools, images, and objects can be combined in any order to create unlimited visual effects. Simply click on a node to quickly adjust any single part of your project. That’s much faster than a timeline based tool because you don’t need to hunt through nested stacks of confusing layers and filters!. L! s: ~+ f, B6 P& z

7 i- m' `. Y3 M) U6 [8 C, e; j" HGet the most Powerful VFX Software Available!
+ u) ?: i& [. h6 m0 Z0 \! KWhether you need to pull a key, track objects, retouch images, animate titles, or create amazing particle effects, Fusion has a massive toolset that lets you tackle the most demanding jobs. You get a true 3D workspace along with tools for compositing, keying, painting, animation, virtual reality, stereoscopic 3D and more. Fusion combines effects and motion graphics, along with 3D modeling and rendering into a single toolset. That means you can import and render 3D models and scenes with the rest of your composite in Fusion. You don’t have to pre‑render assets or transfer between multiple applications!. J" f! ?  b5 T6 R5 U$ A. x
/ L* W9 A2 ~. C$ o( [
Designed for 3D and VR!% ~6 K- f; L, I* P5 x. W9 Q7 z% n9 |- x
Whether you’re working on a major feature film, an epic game, a virtual reality project, or a combination of all three, Fusion has been designed as a true 3D application from the ground up. You get a full 360º 3D workspace, along with the ability to import models and scenes from software such as Maya, 3ds Max and Cinema 4D. That means you can composite, light, and render 3D objects and scenes from other software, all inside of Fusion! No other effects or motion graphics software can do that! With Fusion, you have full control over re-lighting, volumetric effects and image processing so you can save time and be more creative, all without having to render in multiple applications!
$ F9 l$ \( u# p, b) E' x4 f5 D3 R2 K+ X+ i3 l9 U4 T! a
Infinite 3D Workspace
& v. r& L1 e; j1 D" w: nThe powerful infinite 3D workspace in Fusion is OpenGL accelerated so you can interactively modify millions of polygons, deep volumetric atmospherics, and 3D particles systems without having to wait! You can view previews instantly, and final renders are done in seconds instead of hours!; R, h1 \' z# o
( B8 k) R/ k" t) b
Highly Interactive VR
$ h5 U# Z+ b/ bFusion 9 is a massive leap forward in VR! You get a full 360º panoramic workspace that is completely interactive. You can use the built in panoramic viewer or wear popular VR headsets such as Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. GPU acceleration makes it extremely fast so you can wear a headset and interact with elements in your VR scene in realtime! Plus, the new 360º Probe camera renders out complete scenes, all in a single pass and without the need for complex camera rigs!  W" u) A- w* u2 c

- I( U# e( A5 o) U7 sImport 3D Models and Scenes
. r5 b9 J# i( C+ b' ?' Z+ FFusion lets you spend less time recreating the work you did in other apps like Maya and 3ds Max, and more time moving projects forward! You can import cameras, load FBX scenes or take advantage of the Alembic format for animated geometry. That means you can import a 3D virtual set extension, composite it, light it, and render it all in the same software!
& I% S! o+ P, L: l5 }% H
! h$ ]. x3 K2 p: b. l$ D. KBuilt in 3D Objects
, f& o0 \/ f; u; J3 g7 r9 {5 `/ }8 MFusion lets you quickly create your own 3D objects using the built in drawing tools and primitives! There’s even a library of basic objects and shapes, so you can get started quickly. If you type text or import a vector illustration, you can instantly extrude it into 3D space, define the object’s edge bevel, material, texture, shading, reflection and more!6 W2 c2 Z2 ~! y$ e6 F4 f
- R" F5 t! G5 _) b0 b1 _
Realistic Lighting and Shading
6 Y2 u% x: e8 l* QIn order to create believable 3D scenes you need sophisticated lighting tools. Fusion lets you add unlimited, customizable light sources and control how elements within the shot react to lighting so you can set up incredibly detailed 3D sets! Control ambient, directional and point lights, or cast shadows over 3D geometry using the spot light!
5 s, H& G; I/ O) D3 F4 g, f# z1 E8 i3 W: c( F  T' ~
Comprehensive Stereoscopic Tools
9 t7 t3 n* O& j$ _  F$ O7 OFusion uses advanced optical flow tools to correct the intricate alignment and disparity issues that can occur during 3D production. Fusion simplifies stereoscopic workflows by using a single camera and can even create 3D from 2D source material. That’s why Fusion is used by more studios than any other solution to convert 2D movies into 3D!, t9 W+ o. g# E- s

3 J; \- T* W8 M) h3 jDeep Pixel Compositing
! O' x' D) e# l% u7 {+ z/ a, pWhen you render a 2D EXR image out of a 3D application, you get RGBA data for every single pixel. You also get XYZ position information for each pixel’s location in 3D space. Fusion uses this deep pixel data to let you add volumetric effects to 2D rendered images. You can add things such as fog or custom lights and render it in seconds, not hours, like it would take in 3D software that uses full models with complex geometry!
4 ?" j2 b& {) j: O7 o
, m1 y" z1 E! z. D& M; E% H2 }5 C# eVolumetric Effects* a/ G6 E* j* s, Z
Atmospheric effects, like fog or mist, can dramatically increase realism in your scenes. Fusion uses GPU acceleration so you can instantly see how the effects interact with the rest of the scene, all without having to wait for renders! Volumetrics can also use world position data from deep pixel render passes so fog realistically moves both in front of and behind elements in your scene!
; T% x  [$ ^$ Z7 ]) O& w8 g7 t
8 E# R6 m. F& d& W& q2 Y% Z9 J) s& nMulti Channel Render Pass Workflow4 w6 R0 `. E1 H' d
Instead of tweaking color, brightness and other image processing operations in a 3D application, you can use Fusion to accelerate your workflow! A single EXR file can contain the diffuse pass, specular pass, normals, world position and more. Each of these can branch off in Fusion’s node tree, allowing you to quickly apply filters and effects, without having to spend time on needless re‑renders!7 Z7 m: U+ ~2 Z1 e" q/ {5 ~0 p5 j
Multi Channel Render Pass Workflow
: }5 v) [6 A4 U" H7 ]2 |/ C$ y6 Z1 b( G) H
Unlimited Network Rendering
' ^" `4 e" `# i3 J* aWhen you buy Fusion Studio you get unlimited licenses to install its advanced 3D, 32-bit float render engine on as many nodes as you need! You can use the built in render manager or applications like Deadline, Qube and Rush to manage your rendering. Best of all, you don’t have to pay per-node render licensing like other software!
; z" y; G8 v. {' `
1 x6 C: x" M% M# j, DBroadcast Design and Motion Graphics1 R9 R- t# A$ ?7 n
Motion graphics artists and broadcast designers use Fusion to create everything from animated broadcast promotions and station idents, to incredible title sequences and animations for feature films, episodic television shows, and even commercials! With Fusion, you’re not limited to working with 2D elements, you can import 3D objects and scenes from other applications, or build your own from scratch! Fusion lets you composite elements in a true 3D workspace and then apply hundreds of built in effects, 3D particles and more!. n6 f5 }* B! h
2D and 3D Titles
& g1 h2 Q! w+ i- |4 }2 L7 T+ ?, \Create amazing animated titles with 2D and 3D text tools! You get traditional text formatting controls along with 3D extrusion, the ability to add reflections, bump maps, shadows and more. Use the follower tool to animate individual characters so they fly on and off, ripple glow effects through each letter, or more. The possibilities are endless!
2 B6 \' t, w6 H" s: W1 @. \2 Q" v) `% O
Add 3D Logos
$ g! x* ]1 E) T, _" @4 W  FCommercials and main title sequences often need animated logos. You can import render 3D logos from Cinema 4D, 3ds Max or Maya, or import 2D vector files from Illustrator and other applications. Fusion’s full animation toolset can be used, along with materials, shaders, depth of field, bends, warps, tapers, twists and more!2 A' Z3 b. r) V& E0 X
0 l" U) |- t5 P  R6 q  [4 K3 G8 L
Spline Based Animation
  L5 N# g8 t. P* x- k0 sFusion’s curve editor uses splines for creating smooth motion between keyframes. They can be interpolated as linear, bezier or as b‑splines. This lets you apply custom curves to loop, reverse, or ping pong between keyframes to create sophisticated animations. You can also move, stretch and squish groups of keyframes to create incredible variations!7 `) U5 [& r$ n( a
; y  r. {# A" Q# g1 i
Replicate Objects
& r( J' R6 w  y: }The replicate tool automatically creates rows of repeated objects that can fill any pattern. You can create complex and sophisticated looking animations by simply offsetting parameters on replicated objects! There are also randomize controls for adding subtle variations to create organic looking animations that would be impossible on another system!
# m6 n+ M( e: ~# H1 l6 M) w; w6 f6 G! H9 Y
3D Particles with Physics/ O6 h( E: z4 I; _1 N
Build fantastic particle effects that glow, swirl and sparkle using physics like avoidance, gravity and bounce! Each behavior influences and alters the particles in natural ways. Particles can use 3D geometry, change color over their duration or even emit other particles! Best of all they can swirl, surround and bounce off of other elements in your scene!# J& s- ?  {7 z. Y2 Q, t
8 W7 |# O& B& t  q
Vector Paint
% |2 n' h$ C6 W3 ?$ x6 aFusion’s vector paint tool can be used to create animated flourishes, glowing streaks that fly through a scene or entirely new images from scratch! There are thousands of combinations for color, texture, and style. Plus, strokes can be made into editable splines that can be animated over time! You can even use a pressure sensitive tablet to control opacity and size of a stroke as you paint!
# _. v3 e5 f6 q& A# g/ B' z1 t/ E' {( ?1 d3 u( Y; v
Import Photoshop Files with Layers' |5 Y2 \' O. \. E1 b4 U
Fusion can import and animate an entire photoshop image, a single layer, or all layers individually! Each layer automatically becomes a node, making it easy to get started. Blend modes are preserved and the individual layers can be manipulated with any of Fusion’s tools! Fusion finally gives Photoshop users a way to animate graphics in 3D!" Y' k4 {$ U; O" K) p. z4 p
. k% i6 K# U# b/ x+ E/ u1 A1 e! }
Expressions and Macros
3 A! O: Y6 ?* c; M. U! P' tYou can link parameters together and add advanced expressions that control the relationship between them with a single slider! These expressions give you an extremely powerful way to control multiple parameters at the same time. Plus, the built in macro feature lets you create and share tools that display only the controls you want!
* s2 O% x( T6 q; _, Z; X; b! J- @/ J% t
Third Party OpenFX plug‑ins
2 r/ q8 c4 S0 i) @Fusion Studio has OpenFX plugin support and its own native SDK for extended 2D and 3D plugins. Popular plugins from GenArts, RE:Vision Effects, Frischluft and BorisFX are all supported. Native plugins from Flow effects, Karta VR and Krokodove extend motion graphics and 3D beyond other applications.
6 J3 `! I) a7 J/ L. ^7 T5 U
/ {8 X: e7 g+ s7 @) l7 B( F( w! d. X' N7 uAutomate Broadcast Graphics6 L; a  J- Y8 I. Y  c
With Fusion, you can write scripts to automate repetitive graphics! You can even update them live and in realtime! For example, you can use a Python or Lua script, along with a simple text document, to automatically create and render updated broadcast graphics, titles and animations with things such as the weather, sport scores, program listings, news headlines and more! Now you can quickly render out up to the minute graphics and get them on air in seconds!
8 Y3 w" S$ ~$ c+ {9 W) ]* A# }+ S0 R" p2 F) p6 w& T
Visual Effects and Compositing9 |' u8 v* u, h/ N0 e; q

6 h3 `( c$ z. L# h- d# BTrue 3D Compositing; k# I( c) I+ e1 \4 z0 U- T
Combine live action with 3D models, cameras, lights and more in a true 3D workspace to create amazing, photorealistic effects and motion graphics.0 g- F  P1 c) s0 w6 a, D" e: e
7 p9 z8 c! A, w
Fast Motion Tracking
- a5 d1 x6 \4 U0 a' Y+ yMatch moves, stabilize cameras and track rotoscope points or paint strokes so objects and effects blend seamlessly and in perfect synchronization.5 e! W& ^4 v, h1 [4 \/ _4 J
2 U2 n* n: h3 x3 H1 l" W9 u; [
Powerful Keying
7 G, ~6 Z/ q* N# B; b0 Z) `Key any element using the new Delta keyer, Primatte, Ultra, Chroma, Luma and Differential keyers to create the best possible composite.' |3 q# P1 T6 K, Z5 C" F* T
$ l6 k$ k( u% k* B: u  {$ T
Vector Paint and Rotoscoping' R- Z. J. C7 k
Advanced vector paint and rotoscoping tools let you create masks and mattes for applying effects and image corrections to specific parts of an image.7 x$ }( a0 ~, ?' f* C! l5 n
: {7 \! a; [9 [% H6 z3 y+ l
Optical Flow
/ V% w2 G0 W# K! x2 ?; vOptical Flow Image Analysis
- K6 r) P& L5 H  v4 b# d% ?Fusion Studio uses advanced optical flow algorithms to generate motion vectors so you can fix shots, retime, steady and morph images with astounding results!/ [& ]$ ]5 A/ k* L: @
. @  \* u3 K3 v% ~
Stereoscopic 3D Tools
% F+ y1 `4 \6 d5 f; X" v9 X4 _" BFusion Studio includes the world’s most advanced camera matching, stereo alignment, convergence and spatialization tools for creating realistic, eye popping stereo 3D!
/ R% F4 v" n* X) u' A6 m- c- j5 T  P
Unlimited Filters and Effects/ a# ^& l3 N% q7 m8 c# Z# n
Fusion includes hundreds of built-in tools that can be combined together or, in Fusion Studio, with third party filters to create an unlimited number of effects!& y6 R% l4 n/ E* Y9 q1 O

) |  e# ^. {* YVirtual Reality and 3D3 l& j; Y, j3 `/ m
Panoramic Viewer& n, k4 L! s. [! W
Use the new Panoramic Viewer to work in 360º VR environments, or wear popular VR headsets and get incredible interactivity so you can see your work in realtime!! h8 E9 ^* \* }  {0 b' E" L3 E
360 Degrees
$ _% t) e0 Z3 h" R% \, }: B# T( O; b6 d
Import and Render 3D Models
& L% e+ G3 L$ UImport full 3D models from applications like Maya, 3ds Max and Cinema 4D, then use Fusion to light, shade, composite and render with full GPU acceleration!
1 _0 }1 \1 H( K! \7 B( E# A. ^; I! N1 L
Deep Pixel Compositing
, t: t" T8 J4 T$ A7 ?$ ZTake advantage of both RGB color and XYZ position information in each pixel when using OpenEXR files so you can blend 2D images with 3D elements like volumetric fog and lights with interactive control.
" w4 \5 i# n1 p7 R) j( ~' K# RColumbia Pictures image from "Anonymous" courtesy Uncharted Territory Inc5 `7 I8 x" O/ S: [# v* m  T4 h

2 s/ n! ?' O0 \+ K6 z- }4 tScripting and Automation) Q6 G+ f* z* k+ [; T4 H, e$ v
Built on an extensible and customizable framework, Fusion allows game developers, 3D feature film animators and media artists to use its open architecture to extend their own internal systems! Fusion supports both LUA and Python, a popular and intuitive scripting solution used by animators worldwide. You can save time by writing scripts to create custom tools, pass data back and forth between Fusion and other applications, automate repetitive tasks, and even add entirely new features!) g' I) E6 \6 F8 T5 t

1 z3 I% e8 G' ~( d+ s6 y& z7 P6 x  L' b" J# I$ ?
GPU Accelerated Creative Workflow7 _7 }( v( N5 {/ D" s
Fusion is extremely fast and responsive enough to be used in high pressure, client driven sessions. With its GPU acceleration, you get instant feedback while you work so you can see exactly what you’re doing. Fusion 9 features more GPU and OpenCL pipelining than ever so whether you’re working alone or with a client, you get the real time control you need. That means you’ll be able to spend more time being creative and less time waiting! Fusion is so fast that you can even work in VR while wearing a headset and still get over 90 frames per second of interactivity!
( `: C5 x9 \( F+ K- ]$ y+ C0 l7 r4 q. {$ S9 F: P
Unlimited Render Power, w8 m3 K" q% ^8 H! K
Fusion has the world’s fastest production quality render engine! With Fusion Studio, you can even distribute your render jobs across an unlimited number of networked computers for incredible performance, at no additional cost! There’s no “per node” render license fees. Simply install it on as many render nodes as you need! That means you can render complex scenes incredibly fast to meet the intense deadlines of production, without having to sacrifice creativity or quality.( D& D: x/ \. X$ O

$ c# S7 f) t4 K& C, h2 v7 H1 f; n
Fusion Connect lets DaVinci Resolve and Avid Media Composer editors take advantage of Fusion’s massive visual effects and motion graphics toolset, right from their timelines! Editors can select individual clips or layers of clips and send them to Fusion. A new Fusion composition is automatically created and linked dynamically back to the timeline. You can work on the VFX and motion graphics yourself or, if you’re on shared storage, let another artist work on them for you. Once the Fusion composition is rendered, the shots are automatically updated back in the DaVinci Resolve or Avid Media Composer timelines!
. h. C* n& I4 M/ S
5 n+ g) H$ x) t& }* TCollaborate with Large Teams
! m. P9 A- n6 T7 b9 a6 Q& |When you’re working with a large creative team, Fusion Studio also includes the new Studio Player application. Studio Player features a single layer timeline with basic shot trimming, storyboard tools, versioning and annotation notes. Fusion Studio also features a bin server to let everyone share and see common assets that are needed for the job. That means you don’t have to copy and track multiple elements on different computers.
6 n* w! R# A1 f) J" [- r. Y" _# q5 L. w( E; \, d# V
Compare the Features of Fusion and Fusion Studio  E8 S! F1 d4 @$ U5 r' t! q4 M
Fusion is the world’s most advanced 2D and 3D compositing, VR and motion graphics software! Fusion 9 features a massive toolset with paint, rotoscope, titling, animation, keying, 3D particles, support for importing and rendering 3D models, and much more. Fusion 9 Studio adds optical flow tools, stereoscopic 3D, retiming and stabilization, third-party OpenFX plugin support, and unlimited distributed network rendering. In addition, Fusion 9 Studio includes Studio Player, along with a bin server for multi user collaboration that lets you track, manage, review and approve shots on large projects.
; j6 O$ }7 t% m9 L1 f
$ N2 v) O0 T4 H; T7 G9 ?What's new in Blackmagic Fusion 9.0.2( F) v( {8 q' z9 ?4 Q8 S0 V) Q, T
New & Improved
$ f4 n  P( a7 B: _& c! q% _' b3D: Added an "Optimize for Display" option to the FBX import dialog which, when disabled, prevents Fusion from optimizing the mesh for submission to OpenGL. This causes imported meshes to be stored in a less memory efficient manner (using more GPU memory) and to render slightly slower, but it stops Fusion from splitting some vertices on the mesh during import. Note: This will not stop all vertex splitting as the “Regenerate Tangents” option will also result in vertex splitting. When both options are disabled, a mesh can be imported into Fusion and then exported without the vertex count changing.* l1 z( b7 J; s
3D: Added auto-correlation of 3D scenes across the temporal domain.& V4 I- d& L! B/ I0 V
Tools: The various Custom tools and Expression modifier now support new trigonometry functions that deal with radians rather than degrees: sinr(), cosr(), tanr(), asinr(), acosr(), atanr() and atan2r().' ]7 G) T" x. @3 Q( T) Z
Tools: Significantly improved performance of Gaussian Blur when in OpenCL mode.
. O* d9 [( k  X- O$ X& x8 `$ M$ }  VTools: Improved performance of DeltaKeyer by skipping the Color Curves Table kernel if it's not going to use it.. H9 @' E! m# h
Tools: Improved performance of ColorCurves, by keeping its OpenCL Program such that it doesn't have to constantly rebuild it.
1 Y% P1 [: g6 IOpenCL: Common OCL programs are now pooled and re-used, to enhance performance.
' V8 D; R& `" O/ }4 J; y! o0 f) A- iOpenCL: Implemented pipeline flushing during asynchronous kernel dispatch for enhanced performance.$ X- k- d# N: p5 V; u+ E3 ~' a
Formats: Updated DNx SDK for improved support and color accuracy.
3 p. W3 h5 a- a9 g( cFormats: Added support for 12bit RGB format from AVID DNx SDK.+ x+ G4 z9 x5 Q3 u" w
VR: Updated to newer OpenVR SDK (v1.10). ^0 S. B! r9 ]6 L
Viewer: Added a texture depth option for Material Viewer, enabling materials to be viewed in floating point.
8 u6 E8 X: \9 [0 `! UViewer: Changed the fit-to-view (‘F’ key) functionality in 3D views. Previously, fit-to-view only took geometry into account. Now, when no geometry is selected in the 3D view, pressing ‘F’ will now fit all geometry, lights, and cameras in the scene. When geometry is selected, pressing ‘F’ will only fit the selected geometry ignoring any cameras/lights.
; k; a* ^' t! k/ P4 b' JScripting: Added an option to script help to only fetch names for those classes with their own member functions, rather than any derived script class.
! [. w! J* {+ z8 l" F  O) iScripting: Added the capability for UIManager window layout to be explicitly recalculated, and widgets to be added/removed dynamically., A& g4 H* t2 _9 `
Render Node: Now shows various Loader Cache Preferences to more effectively manage per-node caches.- f% {7 o- B2 z# r4 T1 o
9 s4 }8 ~3 T5 A' Z8 a6 E
Bugs Fixed
# x; X% s6 M, ^  wMisc: Fixed an issue that could cause dongles to not be correctly recognised on systems with certain USB devices, such as the MacBook Pro with TouchBar.
' s* R+ S# Z8 f% m) h# V7 G2 xMisc: Fixed an issue on Linux where symbolic links could be undesirably resolved to their target directory when selecting clips in Loader or Saver.
- l8 V; o1 z1 V$ A* t$ S7 W$ Z3D: Fixed an issue with the Cook-Torrance Material that caused two sided lighting to work incorrectly in OpenGL views, and in Renderer3D.
, g0 a& k9 A/ `1 r, K* }% m  r3D: Fixed Domain Overscan handling in 3D rendering.
' t5 F; ]  j# ?  K7 R; r3D: Fixed an issue that could cause incorrect rendering of velocity channels from Renderer3D, and accumulation of animations in FBX Exporter tool, under certain circumstances.
" V2 W/ Z0 ?* J7 x8 W) |6 ]Tools: Fixed an issue where UVMap3D’s "lock UV's on Animated Objects" would sometimes fail due to a mismatch of temporal scene contents.
6 G* ~! v9 c/ |( q+ ^4 VTools: Fixed an issue that would cause Text3D to always re-render even if no inputs had changed.
4 y6 v4 E+ N" e  G. R( G& dTools: Fixed an issue that would cause non-extruded Text3D characters to randomly disappear.( y+ j; m! [+ a& P" u
Tools: Fixed an issue in Override3D that caused some blend mode options to not be correctly hidden/shown when toggling the "Do Blend Mode" option.
1 c$ W; \9 M- v2 NTools: Fixed Saver’s Frame Saved Script edit to have the correct (mono-spaced) font.8 I5 k( j0 N& D* x' E' t
Tools: Fixed an issue in CopyAux that resulted in incorrect scaling when copying MaterialIDs (or other integer channels) into a float image.) S. b. @- m: V& ^
Tools: Fixed an issue in Volume Fog were adaptive and dithered sampling were not appropriately applied when in CPU mode.5 `' `: h7 G# N* h
Tools: Fixed an issue with Volume Fog’s noise translation when processing in OpenCL mode.7 n; l" q# J2 _/ q
Tools: Fixed an issue that caused the super-sampling level Text+ option to not show on macOS and Linux.
$ J% j- }/ l+ ]$ i3 @+ E0 |! ETools: Fixed an issue when loading some legacy garbage-matte controls on keyers.
, B( H3 J: A' }. G$ E- }, }Tools: Fixed a crash that could occur with the ColorCorrector and GamutConvert tools when no OpenCL hardware is available.
$ t- {$ J3 J& R1 lTools: Fixed an issue that could cause incorrect DoD bounds processing in HueCurves, which in OpenCL mode.( l& I  q# Q5 \8 l- [3 g  r
Splines: Fixed an issue that could result in a crash when using ease in/out with open polylines.
5 d' g7 g) ?" k# ^/ g2 TFlow: Fixed possible crash when shift+removing a tool that has an output connected outside its group.( F  T  g4 g7 c5 X/ h3 z8 _1 X
Flow: Fixed an issue with disconnection of tools in some case when shift+removing, if group/macro tools are being removed, or are connected to the removed tools., X) i3 X0 R; V
Flow: Don't show removed inputs in the popup menu of available inputs when alt+drag connecting one tool to another tool.
, Q2 m% j8 F4 n4 d7 A. hViewer: Fixed an issue that could cause long metadata strings to not be shown in the subviewer.  They are now shown in a truncated form if they exceed a certain length, rather than not at all.9 [& A; m: z- ^0 E$ h
Viewer: Fixed texture filtering issue for 3D LUTs that caused artefacts and banding at 100% scales, and incorrect values on the edges of non-smooth resized (zoomed in) pixels.
4 k- R  j. Z* B, J7 y/ hViewer: Fixed an issue with the selection of curves (eg. non-extruded Text3D) in the 3D views.
3 g; v3 f- P. _7 E( e) p4 k/ DViewer: Fixed an issue that could cause buffer LUTs to not be correctly applied when reloading a comp.
! e- o& A% z) F2 F: q4 a! V( I4 }Video IO: Fixed a potential memory leak when monitoring in 10 bit YUV mode.# d+ @; p! p  G/ G: Y
Formats: Improved file I/O buffering in certain situations.  This may enhance several formats, and specifically fixes an issue that could cause a significant slowdown when reading EXR files with large headers (such as substantial amounts of Metadata).
. v# D+ a0 b+ a$ `0 YFormats: Fixed an issue reading certain packed DPX files, where the row modulo isn't a multiple of 32 bits.
1 i3 l$ c! a6 @) KFormats: QuickTime will now use the same compression names and defaults as Fusion 8.x for Uncompressed Formats, for improved compatibility.
, I1 G# I  o% z' {# a$ |& T6 lFormats: Fixed an issue that could occur when applying YUV to RGB conversion from Avid DNx SDK for some 16bit YUV formats.* k: R  h1 h* q( A* {1 C
Formats: Fixed an issue when writing audio to video files using fractional frame rates, which would cause the audio to gradually lose sync in the rendered result.
2 {- b" E: Q. Q3 e  H2 _1 ~Formats: Fix the MXF saver where DNxHR 4444 files with alpha were saved with wrong header information.: J4 {9 c3 ^; E- k+ F, N2 B" [; D
Formats: Fixed the bit depth of BGRA 8bit in QuickTime saver.# s$ |/ }% I% h: F
Formats: Fixed an issue that could cause certain AVI formats to be written out vertically flipped.8 C, @" Y  y4 w( p! {
Formats: Fixed an issue where MXF files would fail to initialise correctly when loading direct to a viewer.
# D0 i. ]" o2 s/ D) oFormats: Fixed incorrect VBR lossless Alpha mode in MXF support." }% L/ U5 w- T
OpenFX: Fixed an incorrect return, and potentially crash, in certain OFX plugins when querying the host window handle.% l9 `, E& J3 g6 i
OpenCL: Fixed a crash that could occur attempting to adjust OpenCL Preferences in systems with no OpenCL devices available.
: {2 o$ j5 f) y4 oBins: Fixed an issue that prevented dragging tools from the Tools Bins library into the Flow View from working correctly.
' R, S  E* ~. Y! q: w& Q, dScripting: Fixed an issue where improvements to include Modules/ paths when loading an external source or binary module were not working correctly in Fuses.
/ O# }9 ~) z  t1 I7 dScripting: Fixed an issue where “scriptlib” files would not be correctly loaded when running a script file, and only present in console scripting.
' v. }) _8 a% \/ TScripting: Cleaned up some cases of duplicate text when retrieving script class help, and fixed a script class name conflict that could generate incorrect help references.( q, F5 r, a0 |: m) C3 T; c1 v
SDK: Fixed some issues with building various SDK sample files.6 T$ W& T. Z. x; `0 U% M& |
2 }8 }5 @: L3 a1 Y5 V' J% g
What's new in Blackmagic Fusion Studio 9.0.1:, j' ~* K% V' @* G9 ]# S
New & Improved
0 L5 p9 u. p$ F1 F9 M- {4 d3 wOpenCL Enable and Caching prefs now apply to individual comps.
  I9 x5 J, j) r4 ], N- ^7 HThe Use OpenCL checkbox in Common Controls is now a three-way button, Disable/Auto/Enable (defaults to Auto).
0 i6 O& n  M6 w  n- G$ NWhen OpenCL is set to Auto (in Prefs/OpenCL and in each tool), Fusion is now more nuanced about which tools use OpenCL, to get better results with slower systems.
& H1 g3 `8 y& F. ?6 B, {, d+ GOpenCL Caching pref is reset to Full.  u9 V6 j8 O5 Y0 D2 K8 D
Prefs/OpenCL status text is now formatted and copyable.* r4 u7 q. `7 {/ M! l  j, [
Significant speedups for OpenCL mask blurs, DeltaKeyer and others.
& K- u( @* M  c; |$ h( [CameraTracker: "revious Export/Clear" button now works.' M: n5 L8 I6 @; c1 p
CameraTracker: Limit the number of tracks used to select seed frames, to improve performance.) e+ `1 W( Y# G% w7 J5 x  e
CameraTracker: Lower the default detection threshold a little.* k! v+ l; }( \: A
FileRequester: Comp path maps are now shown.# f6 `# d" @/ q- {
Improved progress display when rendering stereo or spherical cameras.
% u( A9 x( `: O& `1 \: \% ]Improved performance of TimeSpeed and TimeStretcher in some simple non-interpolating cases.: v3 J+ K) N3 W  U) N1 W- @
No longer saves default Gradient params to the comp.
* U1 C0 A& @' ?Improved out-of-range extrapolation of 3D LUTs.
8 B: E! I' k1 l2 m4 B+ K' b$ \+ BAdded image clipping modes to DeltaKeyer. The default is 'Frame'.4 B0 Z6 z" Y: ~
Added hover scrubbing to bin items.
$ e/ W  @) E* _/ WAdded Bins View Mode scripting/action.  `% H2 l" G' p, v- \8 K7 Q- w
Added Bins buttons strip.
. F/ P  x- v# ^! LAdded images & tooltips for Player buttons.
8 }6 \2 s" A% P4 X- y8 I) O7 QAdded script menu to Bins and Reel View.- i8 c, \  T+ B  Q" W# _0 e3 P) r7 J6 v
Tools are now shown in their own special library, which will be automatically re-created such that it stays in-sync with Fusion updates and plugin additions.
; m6 n- r$ y0 Q0 x* _If playing a single clip (rather than a reel), the entire player closes when pressing esc.* U; T) {  G% H5 A% {
Show the play view when opening an item/reel.
5 ]" M, D4 C6 @6 \5 h0 |2 K. Q& k9 sSupport alpha channel output for MXF, QuickTime, FFmpeg, YUV, DNX.7 o( g5 ]( p# E, }1 y
Added support for 10bit 422 Planar YUV with full range color.
: H" r' s1 p! LQuickTime and MXF formats now support choosing between multiple decoders.
/ b+ B: r! K( y1 ]% d# O, _Improved QuickTime metadata support for ColorSpace etc.
) ]8 y) A9 M; ?$ R* E3 G( lAdded user override of default Data level for H.264 videos in MXF loader.4 F9 q' U8 X8 b& Y1 ]$ b
Added more Setup and Inter expressions to CustomVertex.
# @* n3 y* j% gAdded help support for 2D & 3D viewer types & subviews.
( o: I, i/ \: F% _( K; H& T! wAdded a simple stamp creation progress indicator.+ ]- n# W: s( S, O/ {0 r) g0 [
Add TimeCode and FrameRate to MXF metadata.. t% }1 s) f. I
Drag/drop script files to ConsoleView now executes them.
( [7 W8 G( X  ^- U! s, d( x) WDon't initialise Fuses with invalid IDs, and display a warning.& M' Q  k& D: a% K/ @3 c. V
Added Defragment(<filespec>) function to FuServer (Windows only, requires Admin privileges).( w2 B0 T- M$ X1 a% d( G
Added RequestFile()/RequestDir() script funcs to Fusion.
4 t! N5 ~3 T9 B, ?, }& U* L( U8 jAdd UIIcon, UIFont, UIWidget classes to UIManager.7 {' d1 H5 h6 ]+ d3 q$ v
UIManager windows can now be located by ID.
; Q! z+ S& w# l' H8 T6 m  rEvents can now be sent to any Widget via UIManager:ueueEvent().* Z5 z( {$ G" a5 Q! q! g! l
Various UIManager Widgets now allow their font and icon to be specified./ {) U6 N+ g: D# Y
Added a couple of Lua libs (dkjson, lj2curl).8 V( |" h2 o" P" T* i- t0 A6 C
Added GetMousePos() script function to Fusion
# J' k0 f0 n9 I& ?Added bmd.readstring() and bmd.writestring() to Python support.
4 s0 `# J3 B. Q% M5 p9 m3 j7 NAdded extra hostname arg to pinghosts() in python.: U. f9 q; c% U# f; u+ ?6 z
Added script ExpandShape() and GetPoints() shape funcs.0 i0 E; G* [/ G9 I
Added fusion:RequestFile()/fusion:RequestDir() script commands..0 H  |8 Q; W+ Q- o" t6 K
Added StartUndo()/EndUndo()/UpdateControls() FFI functions.4 w0 x. E$ {& O2 {0 O
Added External Mask Saver.fuse for Resolve Connect integration.
+ k3 g$ X5 O- u7 oAdded gettime()/getuptime() script functions7 }  V* ~7 \6 n8 E5 b1 r
Added GetUndoStack() and GetRedoStack() script commands.
9 V* ]/ y4 n. C0 ^% _1 ^' f3 UAdded FFI functions to get Valid and Image windows.
- N# }* Z# A' T0 P# P
' \" J+ y! k* I9 k4 k1 EBugs Fixed* F6 C5 [1 j& J8 B4 b
Fixed crash when viewing some 3D scenes on Mac & Linux.  O4 I2 G. D; g$ {; s- ]' m9 z
Fixed Normalised view of Z channels.
) e0 Z. K  r7 I1 c0 L* xFixed empty renders if using spherical camera set to LatLong when nothing is visible in the front of the scene.
$ Q+ g6 L/ M- ~  J1 T5 ]CameraTracker: fixed a deadlock that could occur if blips were being shown when a solve completed.! e; |" x3 V0 m: b
Fixed an AddTool dialog crash when clicking "OK" with no selected tools.$ C! y7 Q2 i; W+ n5 A
Faster aborting during stereo renders.
- T' {0 [9 [  H: F. \Fixed Garbage/Solid.Invert input appearance in legacy Macro/Group tools." b6 T* U3 A; q" V+ v
No longer shows mouse events in hotkey editor.
" P  B7 q; P1 r4 JImproved GPU memory size detection on Windows & VMs.) D5 `+ w6 y. w2 j& V
Fixed a crash when detaching the flow view from its parent frame5 b3 y- h  Q. N. j$ F
Fixed initialisation of views added from the View Layout context menu.1 ^: B# H+ w2 \3 @0 w
Fixed CPU fallback in ColorGain and ColorSpace if OpenCL fails.
4 J6 Y. F  p! u( B4 PFixed an issue where more memory could be freed from the cache than was necessary due to under-reporting of memory usage in 3D scenes in some cases.1 p9 J. G. `8 d) [
Fixed missing Use OpenCL option in FastNoise.7 A+ a1 M5 j* H) E( `1 l
Changing the Do Z option in AutoGain no longer changes the Use OpenCL option.
/ ~  a+ s9 T9 s5 v6 v# s- y: tCheck for device support before using OpenCL Resize (affects some Iris Pro devices).6 S8 k9 m  @' }; c) z
Fixed an OpenCL workgroup size issue impacting performance, particularly in Defocus.
) h% l: r  V) f3 h" t/ ?Fixed OpenCL processing of motion blur in concatenated transform.9 r" R5 d8 X" C( ~) X0 L, w" n8 M
Improved playback of OpenCL images when GLSharing is off.' Q' Z6 S8 M1 ]+ E5 f
Fix OpenCL effect masking channel issue.2 @8 z2 F0 C' `2 ?. T
Improved OpenCL selection in some tools.
  ?8 r" a  Z! F7 r' Y% }Fixed misaligning channels in ErodeDilate with OpenCL.  A* ~9 Q9 I. z% z
Fixed an issue where certain formats wouldn't be correctly initialised when using Comp: relative Loaders with a network render/preview.+ e) K/ g# l# v( a/ O
Fix crash when executing Tool scripts
. `! [4 U& |7 HFixed disappearing pixel grid and RoI/DoD rectangles.
% k9 Y6 c. M/ c; w; l- p, Z' P9 EFixed DoD rectangle drawing errors dependant on whether RoI is being shown4 v( t  P( g$ H4 z0 F5 z9 B
Display of DoD was being clipping to the image bounds (only affected the displayed rectangle, not the DoD itself).& z2 I( V; ?  i
Fixed bug in ReadMe introduction+ k3 y# C* G. Q, Y) o2 J
Fix old bug with multiple OpenGL projectors & spotlights.
0 r( [! z$ @! W* JFixed crash in some VM environments.1 ?% @* s4 l7 g5 V7 ^, N
Fix R3D support on macOS.5 X8 h$ c0 |  ~2 u, l+ F5 Y$ z
Fixed crash running Python2 scripts.
/ [5 V/ m, ?/ w9 ]  g5 fFixed possible crash when reporting errors in Python.) E2 m; L( u0 D. d3 u- F
Fixed Python3 not loading on some Windows systems.1 y1 X( B) o8 A9 O( R
Fixed crash when disabling an existing headset in Prefs/VR.% L5 K, [( A" s/ v5 L: M. A6 i! s
Camera/PlanarTracker: Use better formatting in long error message popup dialogs.
% z( ?1 ?/ ^3 K/ CHide some unused controls in PlanarTracker.
* J7 v) v# D3 lPlanarTracker: the OutputMode "Mask" and "Mask over Background" modes now update correctly while tracking.: r7 ?& J% J2 Z" \0 ~; U7 x
PlanarTracker: fixed a crash when switching to a mask mode if no pattern exists yet.
9 I+ U! Z# J: u) h8 sCameraTracker: exported Renderer3D tool now defaults to OpenGL.& V# V  B$ k: ~* N) ^, q
CameraTracker: Improved updating of 3D output in some cases.
6 q4 }8 C+ h2 H1 oCameraTracker: Minimum Track Length slider now defaults to 6 rather than 3, which improves solves in most cases.) B1 s3 C+ w, g! p1 n. Y
'[' and ']' now step time in most control fields again.
" a: Z2 e3 p- L/ H  ]* {! mImproved help support for bin items and toolbars.
, D# B5 b* c, @- n+ m' HImproved help for many views./ R0 v* m/ [7 ?4 |9 M; ~- u
Fix opening comps occasionally failing with missing tools if Fusion was already open.
1 {' G# R6 b8 V9 WFixed image sampling in CustomVertex.- t5 [5 B7 s: G5 W% c
Fixed image viewer text label black bar when OCIO view LUTs enabled.% c7 H, B% U# ]( z  ~
Updated Rays fuse.
5 Q" d4 [; e, `9 ~# ~( v* vFixed crash when multiplying a mask on a source tool.
" |- y: z; t& P  k5 u" x6 i5 FFixed drag-drop files to Reel.
9 R# |: o$ [1 E4 v; Y, nCustom Filter: Use integer-only edit fields where appropriate.0 C% n! M3 _  Q# M3 O. X% _
Custom Filter: Fixed matrix size reset on show.
3 h5 ^  {* I$ u4 A! c% CFix lockup issue when scrubbing over a mov in bins.! j* L6 ~, ^1 H! J: m& y
Fixed a number of image view issues in HiDPI.5 R, ]) A2 o! h# q* F0 b3 Z
Improved OpenEXR layer matching.
# \# |1 ?: {3 d( U! p  i5 aFix occasional crash on startup.! ?! C; R* w% E' [( d; b4 t* e+ x: u
Increased space for text edit labels.
4 Q: S* K) \4 e* m7 W1 i4 xFix decode error of some 10bit DNxHR files.
1 r: ?4 B5 Q# a) E, nNon-spline modifiers now update in spline view when changed.
* F7 V) K6 R& v' T4 \; ~; DFixed FuScript script fragment execution with -x arg.- f* i0 q+ Q) V+ Q! e% D7 u% H& T
Auto-create a Reels folder.
  Y: S$ X6 v7 r$ b9 H6 v" JClips/comps can now be dropped direct to a reel, and an item will be automatically added.
4 U3 o8 U( O/ Q" J4 |6 bFixed Prefs/Timeline checkbox behaviour..
+ j( b- l! f6 ~0 u/ GPreserve existing changes in Prefs/Frame Format when creating a new format.( A% @# c( M* Q3 H2 Z6 p
Keep Snap Guide list in sync when disabling snap guides." K: }2 k4 o( F) j7 U' o! |
Matte Control: Fixed importing of legacy garbage/solid invert checkboxes." I& R  ^4 W0 G4 ~
Fixed various memory leaks.. ]  D% i: a. m  J2 g9 a
Fixed potential crash trying to show controls that no longer exist.
% a; ]5 {  P4 U) ^9 rStopped zoom events that could detach sticky note edit fields.
) C" _. d! T9 a6 G'Huge' bin icons are now 1:1 (for 100% dpi anyway)
# F5 [# f( g: i! }Console edit no longer accepts rich-text pastes.
* ^, J0 n; y9 [% nFixed a bug causing a couple of UIManager functions (such as ComboBox AddItems()) to ignore the last item in the list.
- u# J+ P0 z" b$ \- @Fixed TEC_CharLimit in fuses (for single line edits).
, Y0 P* [3 d+ E* ^$ MFixed some issues with Shape support in Fuses.
& E  j! {& B( m$ U( l; _Made script execution a bit more lenient about leading/trailing spaces in filenames.
9 a3 }. O/ b. m2 x7 m. |Updated & re-enabled bmd.defrag() & bmd.defragsequence() (Windows only, requires Admin privileges)* b2 e( h1 M  K# E& O8 S) N  u; v
Fixed possible crash when creating PlanarTransform.* [6 C" c: [4 \7 ?, ?( Q
Smooth resizing in bin playback.# z; ~# Z/ z4 }1 j9 O' ~6 V
Improved timer resolution on Windows for smoother playback.
) u  m: Z0 N& |Fixed curl ffi loading on Windows.
# _  i! H) J5 c) ^$ s1 F- J7 SFixed UITree CurrentItemChanged event.; Z* o. B# x  a+ S. v
! B# ^; b. ^. A
Minimum system requirements for Mac6 o  r7 w" e& e  Q2 h8 W4 g8 L3 E
Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite or later. ?% |1 q: C* Q2 Z* X
At least 1 GB disk space2 w0 [, g7 ~3 t6 w8 c' J
Minimum 8 GB RAM, 16 GB recommended
, z0 b: G& n' O; W6 y% I& eGPU with at least 2GB memory% l3 \1 |8 s2 f( T$ Z
USB 2.0 port for Fusion Studio Licensing Key
9 c$ m, U& }* f3 X" z& c4 k* u1 d8 iCPU with support for SSE4.12 f) b6 x1 B! b/ u& g3 y
; Z& e5 O2 {+ S9 _5 T) D3 }8 G6 }
Minimum system requirements for Windows4 H% R$ J. ^& P% r9 G% a
Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit( H3 i2 b2 }* F( ~( T0 c8 d
Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 64-bit. J8 Q( z& F5 n+ _
At least 1 GB disk space1 f# m2 J4 Q4 p. k. G
Minimum 8 GB RAM, 16 GB recommended
' R7 h0 i: G/ |) F! @1 b; Z- M3 iGPU with at least 2GB memory8 v% J3 ^1 O, O1 U, S9 \8 l
USB 2.0 port for Fusion Studio Licensing Key  Q8 v' X' @' P& A+ z
CPU with support for SSE4.1  t4 ^7 ?$ @4 [6 t. K

2 P& m8 D/ Z" u6 @Minimum system requirements for Linux* {5 z1 a1 S- u$ @; c, R
CentOS 6.6 or later
. F" t# t  R% \: q  H9 u/ yAt least 1 GB disk space
) W5 x- L2 z& Z2 `0 KMinimum 8 GB RAM, 16 GB recommended& j' ]1 `! v8 E6 s# k  Q
USB 2.0 port for Fusion Studio Licensing Key, l# J$ F% u, M3 }  P  M
CPU with support for SSE4.1
0 g" d* m3 t. F% K  o; ^7 L( ]3 I: H& @
- @9 V9 E( r8 u/ s; z

0 t1 x3 a4 ^( e0 p' r. F$ v( z$ D- A. M6 o

' D  |$ w' \  d* X# p0 X$ c+ M7 p' b  x
Download:* P1 l- b6 F. M: a1 F
Blackmagic_Fusion_Linux_9.0.tar.tar8 _9 H% i9 n7 U/ U
Blackmagic_Fusion_Macintosh_9.0.zip, i4 X1 {6 M6 [/ m3 q
Blackmagic_Fusion_Windows_9.0.zip
( s- U! ~; s" R* Y  b) M0 ^$ c! H! BBlackmagic_Fusion_Studio_Linux_9.0.tar.tar0 ]6 y& l8 f6 M' {& z
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_Macintosh_9.0.zip' k" V5 B* h, q9 j0 H, i! ~  U
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_Windows_9.0.zip$ _$ @/ m$ m; y
Blackmagic_Fusion_Linux_9.0.1.tar.tar3 t# [& W$ y/ N' j9 h4 @# L
Blackmagic_Fusion_Linux_9.0.2.tar.tar
9 w# b4 G- m! h( [9 jBlackmagic_Fusion_Macintosh_9.0.1.zip+ g! X2 [3 e4 v8 `8 r6 B! S
Blackmagic_Fusion_Macintosh_9.0.2.zip- I- |# q/ ~, W5 P: d0 j
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_Linux_9.0.1.tar.tar1 M# p5 w( H* ~2 u: A$ v4 j4 S
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_Linux_9.0.2.tar.tar$ t& f' N6 v9 v
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_Macintosh_9.0.1.zip1 @) Q, b8 n! [9 z; L/ z) L
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_Macintosh_9.0.2.zip! l2 l$ J5 C' J: i8 Q$ {/ ~
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_Windows_9.0.1.zip
! i# O3 ?, {8 ^% Z  _* eBlackmagic_Fusion_Studio_Windows_9.0.2.zip
- Y8 W3 O1 q1 I/ B# pBlackmagic_Fusion_Windows_9.0.1.zip8 \' X8 f0 k6 Q& d( e$ O% F
Blackmagic_Fusion_Windows_9.0.2.zip
2 L/ V  H) m; J# n" Y
# h. d$ G  h! y$ T8 u( \2 u1 q4 @: }0 l# a1 r+ M: e9 S
BlackMagic Design Fusion Studio v9.0 CE v1.0.zip' g2 U+ Q. k+ u/ S1 C+ J
BlackMagic Design Fusion Studio v9.0 CE v2.0.zip

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 16:42