Developer: MAXON Computer GmbH * X9 v- c/ R' n4 |7 V
Homepage: https://www.maxon.net/
# q& s$ B% q, u& C: ~3 ~4 zRelease Date: August 14, 2018
# T1 h3 }' P, c9 i5 e( _; h4 [Interface Language: Multilingual
% q2 ]- J4 J3 d" WPlatform: Windows XP, Vista, Mac OS
+ g% ~" V3 ?- W' zFile Format: .dmg
2 r5 M8 ~3 J" W  b  `7 fFile Size: 580 MB | 8.41 GB
7 Q! s: ?5 n- g0 a5 Z- P# c! ?4 x: ]
& U* p8 T9 Z1 K; g* ?7 h, v# qMaxon Cinema 4D R19 is an easy-to-use professional 3D visualization program, with which even novice users can create high-quality animations using 3D-CAD models. The software product contains many tools for character animation, working with hair and imitating clothes, offers several lighting sources, many materials and structures, has a powerful physics engine and network rendering technology that allows you to get results faster.( A2 ^. M% O* T4 M

& Z( G1 C0 ?5 {4 S7 W6 vMain features:
, |, c" U- ^, g9 a) H9 _8 v- Ability to work with parametric and polygonal objects.
( H; r7 L  |. @6 k8 r- Advanced system of materials and textures." ^5 @9 n2 l* {# q2 G; O7 ~& S. [6 ]( ]
- The possibility of three-dimensional drawing." |' V$ j7 n0 f7 C. f5 b% S
- Built-in nonlinear animation system.
1 d4 u5 _: C, X  v/ [$ E- The presence of a system of dynamics of hard and soft bodies.+ b. n+ D$ Z& v" I; F2 x3 B/ N) L
- Many tools for character animation.
* l" T% J& ]( B9 f- P- Event-based particle system.
/ `9 D3 O& Z4 J1 J- Rendering hair and fur.8 o+ G7 {  [$ k% U0 [: b2 l! j# G  {
- Realistic rendering and sketch rendering.5 ]4 `% n' {0 C
- The availability of light sources IES, which makes it easy to create natural lighting.
8 I# G1 u9 T  I) v1 e9 S. @- Support for color profiles.- M/ O' C- A, ?/ d
- Built-in image manager.
3 r: q- l4 Z3 q2 @- Support for OpenGL3.
* @$ d) s+ V* O6 e4 R* o7 r9 b1 d- Presence of built-in programming language Python.7 x6 `! g( S' y4 b
- Support of real units of measurement.
$ b7 ^6 V. e4 h; L+ r- The presence of a rendering manager.- K5 y, k$ E7 W! I- w, F7 N( _$ p
- Import and export files in various formats.
9 D# O3 j$ L$ E' j9 W
; r. K: A$ p9 Q% vAdvantages of Cinema 4D Studio R19:
- P0 ~! U3 R8 DMODELING  V$ P0 \7 w) O8 x* l
- Polygonal modeling/ z: G/ Q% ~: P! @/ z5 k. y& k
Polygons are bricks of three-dimensional graphics. Docking them, you can create any objects. With the full set of polygon modeling tools in Cinema 4D, it's easy to create anything from machines to living beings.
# y% C% C9 o5 I$ k5 D- Parametric modeling. w8 W% r* e6 k# p# G& H  X
Parametric modeling will allow you to keep the 3D visualizations flexible until the end. You can edit objects in scenes at any time, as Cinema 4D provides a wide range of parametric modeling options that allow artists to make almost any change, if the customer needs it even at the last moment!
9 O1 I: F2 M( f+ A- Sculptural modeling7 {$ G8 z* D' u" \1 w' `
Model organic surfaces and easily raise the level of detail on any object using a fully integrated sculptural modeling system in Cinema 4D Studio and BodyPaint 3D. Just click on Split to increase the level of detail, turning a conventional frame into a digital clay. Model the frame with intuitive sculptural modeling tools that stretch, smooth, flatten, cut and squeeze the surface. Use advanced symmetry options, stamps, templates and masks to create complex sculptures and details on surfaces.6 l) ]- `8 U' v0 L9 Z) ^; [
1 w: l. s* u% T6 T2 n
TEXTURING
% Y* M) A7 ]  }4 \- Materials and shaders  |# x$ P5 A3 J5 c
Cinema 4D provides a flexible and fast material creation system, with parametric shaders for quickly determining the surface of a 3D model. Create exquisite photorealistic materials with multiple reflection layers or unique abstract effects using Cinema 4D material channels and many special parametric shaders.- y  R& s% t* c
- Painting; r- a% m3 y2 D' G% b, D7 o
The procedural materials provide a quick result, but the perfection lies in the details and there is no better way to get extremely detailed, to pixel exact textures, than to draw them directly on your 3D model. With the functions of BodyPaint 3D and Projection Man, high-quality textures are just a brush stroke away.
  ?9 ?0 s1 f! m8 G" x. q0 {1 z3 Q6 D, `  Y$ ~) v8 M* |1 G
ANIMATION' _+ d$ r# f+ R' B; ^1 p% K2 R. s
- Overview% `* r$ ?  d/ k# O+ W  N) g4 @; A
Move the scenes to the fourth dimension using MAXON Cinema 4D. Creating a professional three-dimensional animation has never been easier and more intuitive. Almost every parameter of an object, material or tag can be written simply by clicking on the circle next to its name. To facilitate the creation of keys, you can activate the automatic recording of animation of all or certain parameters. The animation panel will allow you to quickly determine keys for a given position in any frame and modify existing keys without leaving the standard layout.
0 @- X, i6 u' m# N  |- Personal animation
) ?0 ]( Q/ Y' O' D( b4 UCinema 4D provides a wide range of reliable and easy-to-use tools for working on character animation, which will help create living characters and simplify the creation of a character animation. Advanced functions, such as quaternions, Cappuccino for recording cursor movements in these positions, and automatic updates for creating dynamic IK snap-ins, simplify the workflow for character animators as well as for riggers.
5 @$ l# X$ i1 ~8 z9 i$ u$ M* |- MoGraph
; g! l) _0 V6 k" N7 t. IWith the MoGraph toolbar, artists have at their disposal a set of powerful tools that make it easy to implement any of their ideas from flying logos to abstract effects. Clone countless objects and create voluminous texts with a few clicks. Add effectors to compose objects, give them motion and much more - without even creating a single keyframe! And all this is fully integrated into Cinema 4D and provides quick and easy operation.
& Z# }2 {& K4 _1 T" \1 y- Simulation
/ w! a) c3 N. ~  d5 u1 nWhere a large number of objects or particles interact with each other or are exposed to forces such as wind or gravity, traditional animation techniques quickly reach their limits. Animating these elements separately is a huge task. But simulation will help here. Complex algorithms are used to create animation and interaction elements - and Cinema 4D provides a large set of functions and presets for creating exciting physical simulations and realistic effects.! W) e3 ]5 z) H( I' k9 a  W
) G" k# s  S3 q0 y" Z
VISUALIZATION
6 W8 ^7 M6 Z5 S+ |' E- Overview6 T' }" A5 @8 n( U3 k
Various options for rendering the image in Cinema 4D allow you to quickly achieve excellent results thanks to their linear process, support for color profiles, multiple processors, HyperThreading and multi-core technology. The built-in rendering engine is a professional tool for creating outstanding images and animations, from ordinary 2D and 3D to stereoscopy.. I. p! {9 I7 h, L5 \: A" e
Multi-pass rendering allows you to quickly calculate color, shadow, reflections and other effects in separate files. Numerous, object-based, Alpha channels make it easy to align the image along layers with other two- and three-dimensional components. With direct export to standard programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Nuke, Shake, Fusion or Motion, your multi-pass layers will be instantly ready for compositing. Cinema 4D supports rendering in 16-bit and 32-bit color depth for images with high dynamic range in formats DPX, HDRI or OpenEXR.
: b$ G9 I8 w  I1 ^0 h" I4 [$ l' t$ b- Lighting
: p% J4 t6 P& D% |+ W+ h; `, hIn Cinema 4D, there are a large number of types of light and shadows that can illuminate even the darkest corners of the scene. Incredibly powerful lighting system Cinema 4D provides numerous options for controlling color, brightness, attenuation and other properties, as well as changing the density and color of the shadow of each light source. Light settings such as contrast, reflection in lenses, visible light, noise and the possibility of using the values ​​of Lumen and Candela will bring your scenes to the highest level of realism.
9 R" l' T2 l0 @3 o5 p
3 a: z8 Y5 x4 G* q1 vTHE WORKING PROCESS+ ]( k; |- |( c* V& s% K
- Library Browser' U5 e4 d9 x" j+ O6 G
Cinema 4D comes bundled with an extensive library of presets. It includes objects, materials and scenes that make it easy to start working on a 3D project. Use these outstanding resources to quickly create concepts without spending a lot of time modeling (or money to buy models), or disassemble entire scenes created by the best Cinema 4D artists to improve your skills. The content of libraries is carefully selected for the requirements of specific fields of activity, with a large selection of components, including models, materials and customizable presets.& u$ H1 x1 m# w$ ?0 ?5 a& \
- The duplicate system
4 }& Q% Y' V* ^2 G- u  eWhen shooting a film, several duplicates are recorded, which gives more possibilities in the editing room. The Cinema 4D duplicate system provides the same flexibility, allowing you to store different scenes in one file. You can easily create special render passes for compositing, but the duplicate system allows much more than the usual render layer system. Change and store in a duplicate the value of almost every setting Cinema 4D - attributes of objects and their animation, light sources, cameras, materials, textures, different colors and much more.7 K; p/ @, H; m* P7 W3 H
- Tracking
! Z, ?, x3 K# ~. jQuickly and seamlessly integrate 3D elements into the footage with the help of a tracker in Cinema 4D. Add 3D objects to the real surroundings with the camera tracker, or use the object tracker to replace real objects with 3D creations.2 y! z- `; H4 a" O8 v* B1 T% O
9 ]8 l; x0 s4 q1 |( U! B2 W9 n
Some innovations of Maxon CINEMA 4D R19:/ V: u, }3 R9 e" L" G* d
- Viewport. Beautiful graphics while working. With depth of field and reflections in the screen space, you will get high quality images in real time, which will also simplify the location of light sources and the setting of reflective surfaces.
$ O  K% ^4 D* v* z+ c- Improved destruction. Breaking is easy. Destruction in the Voronoi facilitates parametric breaking of objects - in R19 you can control the dynamics of connectors, glue fragments, add details to them and much more.2 h. Y4 y" q9 X7 _% S
- Spherical camera. Calculate [virtual] reality. Get in today's trend - calculate video in stereo 360 ° VR for YouTube, Facebook, Oculus or Vive.# c  J# E5 p1 ]+ d) c( u
- Level of detail (LOD). Increase the speed of the viewport and render and prepare objects for the games.
& x1 _( }. P' j) Q0 k- Reduction of polygons. The new generator stores the textures superimposed on the UV coordinates.
2 J7 T: c. W8 R; }7 j$ H5 ]- Reconstruction of scenes. Create point clouds or the main frame from the calculated motion in footage.9 U3 E* O9 \: x, u- S. j
- Workflow of creating characters. Deformation in posture space and improved process of creating weights.: m% n: i1 k6 M, j
- Sound effect. Create an animation based on the different frequencies of one MP3 file.
0 T- D5 u* p+ ^: g* Q" _* E# ], ~7 Z0 `0 q7 B  I: F5 m
System Requirements" P! u+ r9 {9 r1 @
The minimum system requirements for installing and running CINEMA 4D R11 on a Windows system are:; r; T- U& p( w: c! k8 ~8 r5 x
- Windows XP (32/64-bit) or Vista (32/64-bit)
5 _4 _4 b6 A- \, A- A minimum of 1024 MB RAM
5 F- E& R, @. k- An AMD or Intel processor with SSE2 support
+ X3 B8 V5 R* u6 F; s- An OpenGL-capable graphics card" [/ V' m$ I  J# G$ M) u
- A screen (monitor) resolution of at least 1024x768 pixels with a minimum of 24-bit color depth.
: W8 O  y' H- u+ y7 O( b# ^- V- At least 1GB free hard drive space (not including installed help files)
, ?0 o! L$ c5 s0 s
  q. c% }" G: u4 t  UThe minimum system requirements for installing and running CINEMA 4D R11 on a Mac OS are:  K% d( c, H( r) {" b
- Mac OS 10.4.x (Mac OS 10.5.3 or higher is required to run CINEMA 4D 64-bit)
# {: L! N/ j2 a$ ]% `& o3 Q2 h- Minimum of 1024 MB RAM
1 u3 p8 }5 y, p) G* s9 |! I5 k- A G5 or Intel processor
( }+ Y7 I5 T% G- A screen (monitor) resolution of at least 1024x768 pixels with a minimum of 24-bit color depth.: x; X% N$ h+ ~( W  R
- At least 1GB free hard drive space (not including installed help files)
2 D- F( [0 e. N1 \; Z) ^  p$ L1 M
* t4 r$ Y8 _' |& r* S, w3 v
! e, M: j1 ]4 {% K; Z- y
" w6 v# j$ P9 H- l# L
" r) G! F' H, J* u; Z7 q

, d8 l" r& b1 BDownload:
4 i  O& {3 H8 ~. o0 v8 yhttp://http.maxon.net/pub/r19/demo/R19InstallerDemoWIN.zip
- ^# A  t) c0 P. n* thttp://http.maxon.net/pub/r19/demo/R19InstallerDemoMAC.dmg$ b9 |5 Y2 q) m7 I
MAXON CINEMA 4D R19 Studio R19.053 Retail.rar1 N5 ^/ j5 H" A2 {. ~( D  r+ I
Maxon_CINEMA_4D_R19_Content.rar  E0 Z6 t1 j+ O" z0 {; F) h

- s- N; y7 s- X9 l( P! o  u2 y4 V0 lhttp://http.maxon.net/pub/r19/updates/c4d19024upd.c4dupdate.zip
; H- p8 H3 _/ y# U* rhttp://http.maxon.net/pub/r19/updates/c4d19053upd.c4dupdate.zip4 ]3 F" u1 T+ X# A
http://http.maxon.net/pub/r19/updates/c4d19068upd.c4dupdate.zip

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 11:41