Homepage: http://store.pixelfilmstudios.com/product/prointro-indie-volume-1/
. `( G, h$ P  t7 cRelease Date: 29.07.2017
9 z+ H$ |- C+ W/ c7 T, y8 RInterface Language: English
/ t1 j& U3 r/ S5 N; e: z/ dPlatform: Mac OS X. f* x3 p$ z  P
File size: 35 MB3 r% _, D$ F& J: c' \+ S5 Q
Indie in FCPX
8 M' ^( |# G) w3 U+ ^" g* s+ C' C3 O- F: A4 U, L. a
30 ProIntro Presets/ ]1 ^" H# J. Q/ N  s5 [9 I
ProIntro: Indie’s 30 self-animating presets were conceptualized to be as versatile and compatible as possible across all video styles. Each design features only the essential title elements needed to create the effect of a smooth and simplistic opener. By simply changing the text and color of title elements, FCPX users can apply ProIntro’s style to any video production./ n0 k6 `( Z! |, @
1 l+ w  w* c9 _4 L& R. {
Intuitive On-Screen Controls: f* X+ ]+ h# H, O
ProIntro: Indie features intuitive controls that allow users to adjust the essential elements of each unique preset. Editors can determine the scale, opacity and width of title elements with the drag of a mouse. With on-screen controls. Indie users can manipulate the overall position, rotation and scale of presets with absolute ease.
! M3 R( @2 ]. J; c# H  ^' q& I6 i, U- P
Keyframeless Animations
1 K1 F1 _# ?$ p* ?# ^; p! k3 u5 dProIntro presets feature a unique intro and outro animation to assists users in expediting the editing process. Using ProIntro is easy as dragging and dropping. Browse the ProIntro Indie’s library and drag the desired preset above a picture or video in the Final Cut Pro X timeline. Adjust the duration of the title preset and tweak the parameters provided in the inspector window. ProIntro Indie will do the rest.
5 V) J; `' a( G# g% |; Q
3 X; C, F% d  a' m) K! _Background Controls
, H4 H+ }' G" Z' n7 CProIntro: Indie’s background controls allows users to tint the media below ProIntro presets with the fully customizable gradients. Additionally, blur controls are provided to allow editors to achieve greater contrast between title elements and the scene below. Blur the background to create a frosted glass effect or color the background for a bold look.
" k1 q, p* v7 d9 K' O% Q5 E5 H
- _4 w. t. @7 P5 u$ y0 ?; B
  `8 j) h3 @; y6 h  ?7 \% D. x, R* p6 Q9 h3 m" t) m
9 ]7 ]" F: c: A# e' K, O; ?
5 G! U8 I1 U$ X# ?
  t6 d, m: U! M: a+ g& p
Download:) u0 F6 b* n- @' y/ c/ f6 Y
Pixel Film Studios - ProIntro Indie Volume 1.dmg" `/ S# s) m( S) |

3 x" M( G, ?" J2 G) E0 B. N$ h4 s5 S1 n3 c$ C

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 23:26