[复制链接]
发表于 2017-8-16 10:52:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Candy Glass - Professional Theme for Final Cut Pro X
' \1 l' _- R1 _Program Type: Final Cut Pro Plug-In
' P( S" {2 J, sDeveloper: RE:Vision Effects, Inc3 H7 r2 }! k& g' e% l) f' Y
Homepage: http://store.pixelfilmstudios.com/product/candy-glass4 M; F5 r6 W( ]1 ~( r
Release Date: 29.07.2017
# B, F% g& G" yInterface Language: English3 {" o5 q" _8 @0 e7 w
Platform: Mac OS X8 f7 M3 v8 ^9 k! r$ W" ?
File size: 30 MB
4 p5 P+ k( N9 X
6 O' n$ |! f; ?+ ]9 mCandy Glass comes packed with over 60 environment shots, title screens, text screens, and much more. There are a bountiful number of tools at your disposal. Change the text, adjust the colors, scale and position the drop zones, and utilize the easy to use parameters to create the project you always wanted. Candy Glass is made exclusive for Final Cut Pro X.
2 x. D/ a( z0 w7 t2 |
% Z* Y: o( m- v! W6 H* U: wProfessional Themes with Candy Glass in Final Cut Pro X

: R( }6 H2 W  ^# R& B5 |4 O) b5 X$ u! k& s1 M
Over 60 Environment ShotsCandy Glass is an incredibly versatile theme packed full of environment shots, transitions, and other production tools. Choose from one and two drop zone scenes and adjust the look and feel with ease. Pick from booms, glides, slides, dollies, with added rotations. Create a professional video without a single keyframe.
3 T- I( D1 c4 z
9 w# r2 q& x& h8 j
, i' G& W0 `7 w' L, R! N
Intuitive ControlsControl the reflectivity of the glass with ease. Change the background color, adjust the drop zone, and stylize your text with up to 3 text boxes per scene. Double click the drop zone in the FCPX window to activate easy to use on-screen controls. Candy Glass allows you to easily alter the components in each scene. Put a personal touch on your videos easily.3 A7 ]: m* R8 ^
4 A" J8 J7 |* E; O& W
Full-ProductionCandy Glass has all the tools necessary for a full video production. Included is a background key for your green screen footage, a logo key for your personal insignia, and also two lower third designs. Combined with the power of four matching transitions, Candy Glass will allow you to create a professional video with ease.
7 {1 m0 z: q# ^- S2 V9 Z5 T7 ]! V+ n: l' R; Z
Reflective DesignCandy Glass features a beautiful glass design that allows you to fully control the type of reflection shining on your media.  Candy Glass comes with 12 beautiful reflective presets in an easy to use drop zone.  Adjust the reflectivity and also the blur amount.  Candy Glass works with photos and videos so you can use any media.: ]5 x. N' X* T( {

, z2 }; _5 D3 V- b: f7 hCustomizable in FCPX, ~; s' C' @0 }  ?
Candy Glass is made exclusive for Final Cut Pro X. Look toward the inspector window in FCPX to find easy to use controls. Change the text and theme background colors, adjust the text, and utilize the easy to use drop zones to create the project you always wanted. Drag, drop, and create. Watch your project come to life without a single keyframe.
% G% p7 J2 U3 h0 B7 P! W: Z
& V& z7 q" B) {3 L/ I
! ?: [0 M3 _) @5 U2 S) D' w0 n  J) a$ f

( g! X) I& ?0 ~: }Download:# }3 C$ [/ [" x8 R0 G/ [; \
Candy Glass - Professional Theme for Final Cut Pro X.dmg( f* Z9 K1 a0 ^! B' i

2 f6 w" d6 e7 b% V7 m: }5 j* ^
2 ?! p0 f* Y& t: l! w( w
3 b+ F3 S4 m, y; k) L* d6 V7 P4 V1 s
) a( ?4 B6 n8 \9 d

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 22:56