后期资源网

找回密码
 立即注册

[软件] Digital Vision Nucoda V2014.2.020

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-1-25 13:08:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Program Name: Digital Vision Nucoda V2014.2.020
( }3 K1 m$ S' i; c8 zDeveloper: Digital Vision AB
, D% y/ \/ |' p, \$ X+ G3 UHomepage: http://digitalvision.tv/products/nucoda_color_grading// M: M- h. A  `5 h
Release Date: 29.09.2014
# v3 e3 t1 v- q$ g. J% wInterface Language: English
  S% |2 H" A% t0 [Platform: Windows XP/Vista/72 H  ^2 d. U& }; u
File Size: 195.78Mb
1 E2 n7 o) ]2 ]1 @- n
3 Z- `% K' p" G' m7 b* U
+ ^2 {- \$ n3 e/ n( j) g/ fNucoda colour grading and mastering solutions have been used on many of the best known films, commercials, documentaries, music videos and television programs around  the globe.
: o/ E" A2 ~0 C4 P1 S; O7 ^At Digital Vision, we understand that our customers need more than just leading toolsets to create sophisticated look enhancements. More importantly our solutions need to work with multiple camera and file formats, allow for collaborative workflows and deliver finished content for different viewing platforms, including stereoscopic 3D. In a nutshell, Nucoda was designed to offer a lot more than just colour grading.
) a2 b" w5 d+ O  j8 Y( {2 P) j) O% x
Nucoda
+ k# r. a2 _/ e  Z* D8 s8 t" J) NThe premium colour grading and finishing solution for feature films, commercials and broadcast applications.
1 W/ z! B- |' G) f) Y( [2 v
6 `4 w8 W1 [4 L. v  m/ b- w2 }6 fNucoda combines a creative tool set with a very tight integration to the Avid workflow, including full support for Interplay. Setting new standards in the highest quality, Nucoda is a fully featured ACES grading system, featuring HDR grading and real time EXR file format support. With an industry leading colour toolset used by clients such as Keep Me Posted, Encore, Pixar and Disney, Nucoda creates complex looks and visual styles for animation, working in 2K/4K and stereo. Included with Nucoda is a range of image processing tools called DVO Classic, consisting of DVO Grain, DVO Aperture, DVO Regrain and DVO Brickwall.7 t! b% X0 B( D( [7 {3 j% {. s. @

$ l0 l. ~) D1 [2 i: XNucoda Look
$ A8 q' |8 x. k2 _/ M& GAn entry level grading solution based on the industry-leading Digital Vision image science technology and Nucoda colour tools. Nucoda Look is ideally suited for use as a pre-grade assist station, either in the post production facility or on-set. It can be used as a preparation station for the Nucoda grading system to ingest or conform video or film content directly onto the timeline. It is also an excellent post-grade deliverables system.
: A3 b& ?5 K, |5 K- ~
6 @3 M0 }# a4 Y' j3 B& C
+ e! A0 ^' ~7 y" iOur customers aren’t interested in how we do what we do behind the scenes. What they’re really interested in are great images, flexible schedules, affordability and the latest technologies that actually deliver what’s promised – quickly and efficiently. Tim Kelly, Senior VP at Keep Me Posted – Fotokem
) [9 i) X3 f6 e3 p
: W( v! v& D. B2 U( Z% ^Core Features
: H$ v9 Z/ k( B6 u$ X4 D% I64 bit native application makes use of all available system memory and cope with even the biggest images, including 4K.
4 _' U* \/ p2 E4 B5 b& C9 N' V7 iFamiliar non-linear timeline layout and processing material in a natural and flexible way, with multiple video and audio tracks.7 M5 Z+ o2 l# r1 c3 }* [, a
Timeline and shot bookmarks allow for better organisation and retrieval of information.
5 R7 L( q' I: a1 I- b0 M8 x7 Z' IVersioning, easily add different versions of shots to the same timeline.) h" l; N/ `0 @& L0 I! y
Import and conform support for a large number of image formats including standard list formats like AAF, and EDL& L7 B$ S1 n; ~, D) d1 B5 |. N7 z+ g( ]1 @
Automatically extract metadata and conform sequences.; n, e0 K* F! I) i
A powerful library for managing all imported and referenced material with sorting, searching and sophisticated metadata handling.8 Z: I0 P/ c3 ^8 N, s' Z8 C5 d% M
Automatic library folder creation and item naming options on file import based on user configurable metadata extraction.
; C$ R+ G. c; y) X; X; ?7 s1 AWorld class interoperability with third-party systems supporting industry standard formats like Avid DNxHD, AAF, MXF and QuickTime.5 p) C0 J) }# |1 ?
Read and write DPX, Avid DNxHD, MXF and QuickTime formats.
" V! {8 K' V  j) b: j- MEvery tool has extremely powerful isolation and routing functionality.
1 G% p! D& O; k& V4 q- x; TIsolation can be matte based, user-defined shape based or undertaken via sophisticated keyer functionality.
6 i% o- Q. B( J+ D# ^7 `* VLayers can be selectively cached to streamline operations and greatly enhance user interactivity.
% F8 m4 M5 c3 M1 X: \7 o7 |+ zMulti monitor support with different resolution configurations makes working on complex timelines a breeze.
2 C' C3 x) ~" j# I# P0 oEffect save and recall – save and recall effects using notes, from single effects to complicated multi-layered effects., H$ j3 w3 d% {3 g2 S" }
Create a library of notes and apply to any segment on any timeline in any project.1 r5 {9 t& X3 y, v5 P9 h
Rendering engine – unobtrusive background rendering ensures you always have the best results available without interruption.
$ D2 H8 S8 B/ A+ ~* y* |, MGPU acceleration – realtime Master Layer accelerates rendering for Pan & Scan and Colour Correction work.. [! t- ?4 [4 y8 p
Multiple formats can be used and delivered from the same timeline.# U8 X1 X% i8 g! z1 d- l! V
Globally apply final crops or resizes.
$ \' \) I# C- _+ @VTR I/O Ingest and output. PAL, NTSC, HD,  2K and 4k monitoring
3 S8 X& r$ f6 Q; a) [7 t" ESupport for  RAW files from Canon , Sony, ARRI ,RED, Silicon Imaging SI-2k, Phantom and Cinema DNG
/ m: F3 \: A4 V- b$ f
" m. A5 r# A4 A3 q: `! q% W: oDVO Classic% \% Z! \- f% C2 J9 ?, t6 W
Creative tools to improve detail, remove the unwanted and add that extra touch.
With over 25 years of research and development the company’s DVO image processing tools have become the most revered tool set in the post production industry. Providing the very best quality tools for restoration, enhancement and format conversion.* W. a# |; y% y' E8 ?
3 r; }0 P0 ^- I3 a
DVO GrainNeed to manage grain?
DVO Grain manages the look of film grain and reduces unwanted electronic noise in film and video. DVO Grain removes the electronic noise generated by any video camera and older telecines and its advanced motion estimation prevents lag, smear and softening of the picture – even with aggressive settings.
The mixer function on the final output allows you to bring back as much of the original noise or grain as you choose. This gives you complete control over the filmic look you desire. DVO Grain utilizes Digital Vision’s Emmy Award-winning PHAME motion estimation technology." Z9 u5 A( {( J& @# s
2 L0 T5 E/ H2 s  c5 \/ R+ O
DVO Re-grainNeed natural film grain – fast?
Use DVO Re-grain to quickly set up and generate natural looking film grain, matching almost any type of film stock. Use the intuitive controls to set grain size and sharpness, and match the characteristics of the highlight and lowlight intensities.# J0 e( M8 W& E. {5 X4 b. v  E; V% h& d

0 B7 N8 S4 |. ~  H+ ?. a
DVO BrickwallReduce compression artefacts
DVO Brickwall provides an extremely sharp cut-off at a user-defined frequency. This enables you to create an accurately defined spectral content of material for various types of compression pre-processing. Coupled with other DVO tools, the quality of the image subjected to compression can usually be greatly improved.3 ~3 P; e# t: |& K8 H

, }; c# W% o2 W4 B4 v. q+ [) n
DVO ApertureNeed sharper, crisper pictures?
DVO Aperture makes pictures appear sharper using a high-quality spatial filter. This is essential when you’re working with film scans. Film scanners tend to lose a great deal of high-frequency information that DVO Aperture can restore. Together with DVO Grain, you can now sharpen images AND creatively manage the look of film grain.

& d% D; Q0 k$ d6 ~& i
, R- {1 |3 f1 F1 g2 eInfo:4 \- |5 ~: [+ ]6 c  ?6 m' ^
Install: install_nucoda-2014.2.020.exe3 P3 {9 ^$ j' i( c
Run the patcher on nucoda.exe.& [: Z  X% Q- w/ |  l' \
It doesn't matter what version you install, it will always have FULL options.
+ I8 d4 O+ S+ Q/ b: W$ q0 P. ?. F' Y- k6 x* l9 N9 Y! e& K- e
Place the license.flic file in:2 o2 h, u3 u( G: J' ?: c
C:\Nucoda\License; D) F; T# j" W# G. x! X
) D* B  s, \4 |, U. r& b
Edit the .flic with your mac address, if it does a fast exit, change back to all 0s.
3 V6 g& N, o3 S7 HRun it and enjoy!
( y. V! f# t8 y8 x  ^2 I2 c0 o& [) _7 f* T; v& [
NOTE: Even though the license file is fake you need it to even run the program. Remove it and your program will not load.8 G# R! l+ K- f

" y' F3 g' k1 h- J; L5 ~3 [1 S3 \* P
+ K; z" p* t- ]3 |. `
Download:: H9 m6 ^# V8 \; l* j, m
Digital Vision Nucoda V2014.2.020.exe
: I5 y4 c, P. P$ `Divital Vision Nucoda v2014.1.006.exe2 @* F& S/ x8 R/ n
" ]5 R$ |2 X9 Y  z. p3 U1 ?
会员高速
6 H  D( T- G2 a) f4 |
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
0 s; z" J* K4 J
% k( B+ y% d. w: d6 E4 d' B- k

本帖子中包含更多资源