找回密码
 立即注册

[软件] Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate Collection v21.5.0.174 简体中文版

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-8-18 20:17:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate Collection v21$ C0 J6 q6 B) H; j! [; U
Program Type: Video Editing# Y7 F+ ~4 u% r
Release Date: April 17, 2018
: q" O  X$ [3 ^2 h& D2 \0 vHomepage: http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Products/studio/ultimate/$ [  c; i3 l+ L3 Q
Interface Language: Multilingual, x% M0 |( Y& B
Platform: Win32/Win647 f( l4 J& L; C
File Size: Size: 1.52 GB / 908 MB / 1.12 GB / 1.55 GB / 909 MB / 1.12 GB
, O$ @1 |4 F% x9 e, w) j+ a, m# `% O% R8 o4 W/ Q. f- }2 U- c
Pinnacle Studio 21 Ultimate is a simple software that allows you to create incredible home video in HD or 3D format, advanced HD and 3D editing capabilities, a full set of effects, disk creation tools, green screen, new features, ultra-high performance, and an excellent collection of content . All this will allow implementing even the most daring ideas. Allows you to edit videos. Supports HD and Blu-ray. There are tools for recording discs. Pinnacle Studio 21 provides the creation of professional movies, through the use of audio tracks, animations, transitions, subtitles. There are tools for making surround audio. The developer has equipped the software with 80 ready-made templates.  d' r  k+ J- i/ W9 @2 j, {, w2 ~
( N- `: [# X* p. ~) R: n4 V
The rendering speed in the new version has increased up to 10 times thanks to the updated "engine" and support for nVidia CUDA and Intel QuickSync technologies. This video editor allows you to achieve stunning results and realize your wildest creative ideas thanks to very high performance, new features and features, as well as a rich collection of content with more than 2000 effects.
& X: S: u$ b& W" I+ M$ }/ ?8 _( R4 j1 p4 d
What’s New?
! f, m1 g( G. ^! }+ CPut the focus on certain people or things in your video motion that are using.
6 o8 D* g2 p/ ^1 k2 S" y; _- W5 iAdd text that is going pictures to track players in a sporting event, or draw focus on the particular guest in a space full of people.) u0 K" l# I: F3 n3 g
Mark your object, press play to track its motion and then add the overlay effortlessly of your preference.$ e* {3 U4 W) h$ r# T7 \
Edit in 3D into the timeline and produce movies in stereoscopic 3D.7 n* @  R1 e" N! E8 ^
NVIDIA enables the NVIDIA 3D Vision to our partnership display to present in both full-screen and screen modes.( g7 |2 Z4 `  \7 U( D' s$ g
View 3D on twin monitors and export “side-by-side” formats recognized by most HDTVs that are 3D.
% v3 x) n+ j0 OQuickly eliminate distortion from wide angle cameras and create videos that are pro-life.' W7 p/ z8 O* q! z
Straighten the horizon and make footage feel fluid with the rest of your film.0 R0 u3 A, v- p, S- x8 p$ x5 T
Add 3D text to expanded titling options to your videos.& f, O( S; v7 m/ J, ]  N+ m. d
Enjoy 3D that is pro-like that feel more blockbuster than before.
  z" R% t( h. |* hEngage your audience and enhance customizable, eye-catching titling choices to your videos.
1 W/ i  N" D5 W( V1 @5 @( B$ P; I
$ A: I: N3 j" }' V. CKey Features1 G) h2 R$ I% ?' x% j. q/ q
- See results sooner with up to 10x faster video rendering, thanks to Smart-Rendering system8 Q" Q1 f4 `1 X" j- r4 A1 B2 m! a
- Optimized for Intel 6 th generation processor2 f9 D; }- J' B$ F/ q
- Unlimited tracks with frame accuracy in HD and/or 3D advanced stereoscopic
3 d! ?3 C* ?" s/ E- Record directly from your screen with Live Screen Capture (depending on version) ( Enhanced)1 s& f% j' {4 J' V" i
- Enhance sound quality with iZotope Music & Speech Cleaner
! w/ U! a/ y: }, T; P: _2 y- Create Dolby 5.1 surround Blu-ray DVD discs and export to your favorite digital devices and formats5 t% Q6 N  H) P  E/ j5 T( b7 B) m
- Audio Ducking automatically balances dialog and background sound (depending on version)9 e# h% i3 }9 F6 Q
- Import clips and projects from Pinnacle Studio for iPad( J% G) ]$ o; m3 y
- Native 64-bit4 n2 S. Q- C' u1 D
- 4K Ultra HD video support (depending on version); R- Y5 E4 e! \9 Z6 d- R  j, ]
- NVIDIA / CUDA hardware acceleration
" r2 d+ ?, B6 v+ P  b) z; x- Hardware Acceleration Intel ® Quick Sync Video
* n: \# W7 x, i- Import, editing and export stereoscopic 3D9 ?8 _; a8 N6 U5 v! c1 h
- Depth control for 3D stereoscopic parallax effect
. X. p/ K; f- s, |0 Q- @. W, x& {- Sophisticated movie editing tools, including markers and keyframes
% s4 [* s7 v) C% _# h0 O- Ability to import and export in the cloud (Box) with 50 GB of free space (25 +25)4 S# m) R% Q% B1 L
- An impressive number of effects (from 1500 to 2000 according to version)
7 f& Y4 j6 w7 F4 a- Supports NVIDIA 3D Vision Advanced
! d) T5 B8 S* g- Dual display (source and timeline) in the interface (depending on version)( N4 S/ i" g2 f  y
- Multi-camera editing for 2, 4 or 6 cameras (depending on version) ( Enhanced)
9 `; X3 |" [3 q. t. W# r- Number of tracks varying from 6 to unlimited in the timeline (depending on version)! b- S) j: w3 {0 b( R
- Expansion modules and plug-ins (RedGiant depending on version)1 Y8 \$ o) Z- g* p6 V3 x
- Media management library to organize videos, photos, and audio files
1 @0 N/ j4 h7 H$ ^8 p" K; ^- Media editor to apply corrections or effects to videos, photos, and audio
5 r: l* W8 ?' D- Motion Titler for adding animated graphics and text% V" E; F+ k2 u9 x* ~
- Audio tools for sound quality5 G* J; c0 ~/ v4 o
- 5.1 surround sound import/export functionality
) y* B' ^5 c! V# \- AVCHD burning: DVD and Blu-ray disc authoring and burning tools (depending on version)$ w$ ~# @7 b* U. Z) [8 r# W" d
- Easily archive and restore your work with Project Packages
' N7 Q: A5 ]# P- P: w: L- Stop Motion Animation
9 {! p6 U( s- |% `. d# x0 S* W- Author DVDs with new menu templates
+ b) ^$ ^9 W1 \! S) W- HEVC (H.265) import
! ~+ O/ K6 ~" h1 X0 ~/ d- Easy Track Transparency (depending on version)
! L1 ]/ Z* q1 n. ^) U- Motion Tracking (depending on version)8 |0 r" p) b+ }* U: V4 g: }5 i' N
- 360° video editing (depending on version)+ }) G  m6 b" y- j9 {& {
- New effects from NewBlue(depending on version); C; v) N3 [- E( R4 J7 D
3 m3 R6 d. `: s
Program features:( X8 J* @3 U7 Q/ E: O4 d5 p
- Import: Download the original video material to the hard disk of the PC. The sources are analog VCRs (8 mm standard, VHS, etc.), digital video recorders (DV, Digital8), memory cards or other file media, as well as real-time video signal from a camera, video camera or web camera.
8 h7 w- d+ W! a+ k% K$ H% Q- Edit: Place the video in the desired sequence, reordering the episodes and deleting the excess. Add visual effects, such as transitions, titles and graphics, as well as additional sound, in particular, sound effects and background music. When burning DVDs, Blu-ray Discs and VCDs, create interactive menus that allow viewers to customize viewing options.
& P  H7 E3 k7 M+ Q- Output of the movie: After the project is completed, output the final recording of the movie in the appropriate format to the selected medium: a video cassette, VCD, S-VCD, DVD, AVI, MPEG, RealVideo, Windows Media and t ./ j  j% k& A. p8 R' P2 ]

9 u3 m; @1 H9 |4 [8 y7 b) j2 oSome features:
, A1 T2 b" C  V, }" T# w- Advanced tools for editing movies, including markers and keyframes
3 S' w" A0 I( }7 S; [  P- Powerful media editor, allowing you to edit video, photos and audio files without resorting to third-party applications
9 _4 P% R9 A3 o, x- Media editor for making edits or effects on video, photo and audio
1 C- }9 [: x( @& z6 `: `8 F6 I- Multifunctional timeline editor, offering professional ways to edit video and audio tracks. Includes many smooth transitions between frames and various effects. Allows you to work with many layers+ v7 M5 q  }8 R+ @$ I
- Professional built-in programs and plug-ins:/ Q8 I0 q" f* R# A; c) N
- A set of Red Giant plugins
0 m+ |% b2 {( Y& b1 d$ {" L- Complete Avid Content Kit
4 E) r" _7 e$ \# j$ b- 100 additional HD video transitions1 I1 X" N- N8 }
- Comprehensive collection of video guides from Class on Demand ™
9 d6 K  Q' h! K3 W8 a  D8 a- The editor of moving titers (motion titler) for adding animated graphics and text
( }" H  q2 D. \# P- SmartTools toolkit that will help in complex editing and speed up the process of creating your movies or videos+ F. p: M; e! F9 k) F% O* j
- Create videos with Dolby Digital 5.1 sound
8 j. ~9 |( ^0 v9 \- Burn Blu-ray Discs, DVD
4 o; R( V3 N# }, |* X- A green canvas 5'x6 'chroma-key to change the background and location of the main video objects' S4 r* c( W3 f& @9 d, q
- Create professional movies and multimedia projects using technology Trusted by Hollywood
% g. D" U. I% e' X1 }1 b' |# T' g% x$ f
Additional components:
3 p. x9 d7 B# H& A& `8 L( p% e$ e! j- CD-ROM drive for Video CD or Super Video CD (S-VCD)  h" C) m* R/ B# ]6 Y5 h
- DVD burner and AVCHD+ |! W( U9 N( N% y; p7 k
- sound card with support for surround sound, which is required to preview the mixed surround sound
6 ?7 y( f8 ]! r
, z/ L3 S! R: P: oInput options1 _0 ^/ ?7 i; H8 w8 o# X9 i
- Capture from DV, HDV and Digital8 camcorders or VCRs (FireWire® port required)
' n0 l" f; S3 N2 a# T1 A- Capture from analog video cameras, 8 mm, HI 8, VHS, SVHS, VHS-C, SVHS-C or VTRs (NTSC / PAL / SECAM) (requires Pinnacle or Dazzle hardware)! J* N0 L7 ?, t$ }  D) r
- import from AVCHD format and from other video recorders, cameras, mobile devices and web cameras via USB connector
, [- {2 j$ F& \* T  h& c) k/ H6 `" x. D: z- B
Output Options
& h7 E, ~6 j2 S4 U- DV, HDV or Digital8 output (requires a VCR with a FireWire input port and a computer with a DV / FireWire port)/ V* L) v+ O( C9 L0 B
- Output to analog video tape (requires a device compatible with DirectShow with analog video output)
- v: E% F! @/ a' b* n) l" ^+ \) ^9 r* T
" i! B" l7 y, ~0 L) {. [Features (new items Studio HD):, J1 v8 Y; j9 ]; ~
- High-definition editing& e& V' o. ^" A' _: u
- direct recording to DVD and download to YouTube (with exporting a widescreen version), other websites, etc.
& E' e# x* {$ X1 }- i; ~1 M+ e- Use a snapshot capture to create stunning animation effects and acceleration effects
, ?+ ^* o/ R/ d0 E# O- Correct the frames shot by the shaking camera, using the technology used in large films, E- r: \' y  d, N
- export movies in Flash, QuickTime, AVCHD, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Xbox and other formats, and the sound is in MP3 format
- z2 J$ _. P/ L- New types of titles, DVD menus and effects
7 c+ J- g' C/ W7 o- Add animation in Hollywood style and transitions with more than 80 themes of editing.
  `9 A) {3 }$ e, K+ |# l7 k4 {7 t9 W- `% T1 U
Upgrade' T+ ]9 M- v) H( ~* v
- Unlimited editing scale, a large media library for storing the entire library of files, as well as content valued at more than $ 2000.
  A  p: C" C. s& S& q7 R- Knoll Light Factory
* P" c) w: z8 t0 F1 Y% h- ToonIt
6 A8 y7 V  q$ j. J7 \; K- T- Trapcode Shine
. p" z! I) D5 Y) k% n# b- Trapcode Particular
" p  Z. a/ r9 C# Z% ^4 C- Magic Bullet Looks
0 x; n; Z& o8 m$ h* {! D6 ~2 Y- Trapcode 3D Stroke
: a) Z3 n9 c6 z. k3 n0 s
/ s2 P- P) z0 t. B: v3 f+ IFormats
3 d( O. H8 e+ m- Avid Studio provides download on YouTube "one-touch", including high-quality widescreen formats. Also you can directly burn Blu-ray and DVD, or export movies to Flash, QuickTime HD, AVCHD, DivX Plus HD, PS3, Wii, Xbox and much more.1 V) J$ m; V; a- W9 f1 p8 D" A  Q# B
  }! j: z! a3 |, h' H' L
Capture Options
8 g0 p1 F8 _* g; w( l6 b! O* R5 j  ~- Capture from DV, HDV and Digital8 camcorders or VCR camcorders (you need a FireWire port on your PC)
* f: Z# [4 }6 K) x- capture from analog video sources, 8 mm, HI 8, VHS, SVHS, VHS-C, SVHS-C, or VCR (NTSC / PAL / SECAM) (video software Pinnacle or Dazzle is required); V( Z. [3 l. z. t+ y5 k# ^) C2 C
- import from avchd camcorders and other file devices: video cameras, cameras, mobile devices and web cameras
- ~$ Q' L' Y% b: S& o2 W/ X! {- U7 n+ I: f
Supported import formats:" y) b# U3 t3 F* ~
- Video: MVC, AVCHD, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1 / -2 / -4, DivX®, Flash, 3GP (MPEG-4, H.263), WMV, unencrypted DVDs (including DVD -VR / + VR), QuickTime® (DV, MJPEG, MPEG-4, H.264), DivX Plus® MKV8 s4 _$ m9 q0 E3 P1 f1 z
- Audio: MP3, MPA, M4A, WAV, AMR, AC3, AAC, Vorbis, WMA& J: u9 Y- v1 y
- Graphics: JPS, BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF, PNG, J2K0 T! b" x0 U; d5 J8 U+ b  d  a) j
+ ]8 J( A# K% u, N; `% F
Supported export formats:. U+ c; K3 o  x9 ^7 t! m) H
- AVCHD, DVD (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD + R or DVD + RW, dual-layer discs)
0 u, |: j! y8 A% I- Formats compatible with Apple® iPod® / iPhone® / iPad® / TV, Sony PSP / PS3 / PS4, Nintendo Wii, Microsoft® Xbox
1 T( G: P4 Y; I- DV, HDV, AVI, DivX, WMV, MPEG-1 / -2 / -4, Flash, 3GP, WAV, MP2, Mp3, MP4, QuickTime®, H.264, DivX Plus MKV, JPEG, TIF, TGA, BMP;8 j+ Z, E2 V+ _0 Z: @
- 2-channel Dolby® Digital sound* i0 z& p+ q+ A, R: M
- Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista® (SP2) (64-bit OS is recommended)  e7 b' ?; `4 a! d3 s
- Intel® Core ™ Duo 1.8 GHz processor, Core ™ i3 or AMD Athlon ™ 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz or higher0 p) T/ X. F! L, N

7 l: K, d6 \0 @5 b) rPinnacle Studio 21.5.0 patch
* t, }+ b1 `) \( ?& u2 Q- several bugs in Pan and Zoom2 [$ H' w3 Q3 S* z3 Q
- several bugs in Time Remapping) Z5 a7 t6 E+ X* J
- several bugs in Morph transitions8 K- y5 Z2 K1 K) r- I; ~
- several bugs in Motion tracking
9 L( X, d, ?# {. }- several bugs in Split screen
9 }+ y9 h  T  {% ^6 G5 Q$ N- voice-over was broken
2 M0 x. w2 Y* ?. k- e$ h- impossible to delete bins and assets were missing in collections
  c- b& T: W6 p2 `) d% |0 R) ]3 ~7 |- active layer was not highlighted in Motion titler% j2 ^% k% L; z1 \/ R! X

# u1 c# ^: {' B  YNew features :
/ g4 |( Q+ J3 B3 Q- cut option for keyframes2 G, d7 e- ]! Z) H" Y9 {% `; p
- return of autonaming as project name in export tab
. ~2 l* H* P9 \" h! t- Ctrl + Shift can retain aspect ratio of shapes in Split screen + rotations in 45° steps( b* F. M2 C) K$ r( t
- 3D titles can be saved as4 u3 u+ S# o4 B7 P5 _
- a new Solo button makes it easier to select which tracks should be displayed
/ m* w% P9 R& w7 h9 \- dots can be delete in Morph transitions editor& f" O  K/ h0 }& C
- dockable timeline8 P; H" d2 Y6 H0 C0 [/ X
- Seamless transitions : new category of surprising and configurable transitions* }% i+ S7 |3 P, @+ A; `
- new Selective color effect. Click a color in the screen and it turns black and white while the rest stays colored or it stays colored while the rest turns black and white. An identical effect was already available in New Blue Video Essentials V, but it did not allow to select several colors, which is the case with this new effect$ j; W; a. M9 |: K! N; e
3 k3 _; T/ |( D
Pinnacle Studio 21.2.0.170 patch
1 k& f7 U( H- t. R) i2 ?& C- A big effort has been done on Time remapping with a lot of bug fixes
0 n4 T& w# f- b* H0 O- Same with Pan & zoom8 v( y* C0 y' Y7 ]4 Q+ w3 Q
- Enable Copy-Paste for corrections (very long time request )* J9 J" O0 c  c' ~2 O- {. ?. f/ M
- Modification of multi-trim editing behavior (Shif + trim)
8 A: x( J4 Z! E9 Z% G/ {- 3D titlre allows to see underlying tracks
& M/ ~" O. i) I- Youtube export broken& q1 L; ^2 g' a3 l5 o
- Vimeo export broken9 j# F+ s7 n: U: ]" U
- Double-click on Morphing transition opens non-working Edit dialog4 U9 T- S! O" q' p& t

5 n* w/ F7 s1 Z8 q) YPinnacle Studio 21.1.0.132 patch
! U+ o# k2 O# k  d% N- Many fixes in Time remapping
) O! Q3 e; p# ]' ~2 e/ A2 A- Cannot re-order applied effects
: A9 G( W7 ?* g0 L1 B. g- Many fixes in 3D Titler4 }2 @( g  z; Q. N4 [0 k9 c
- Import won't populate a bin, if that bin has just been created. ?" q5 S4 q( \" A. W' O( v
- Effects scrubber doesn't line up with TL scrubber
/ Q$ R7 t9 F; L, A. |, G- Can't remove or rename project bin4 c/ H6 L8 T" T& C3 R3 l
- Added hourglass if 3D Titler window is minimized
* U5 ]. M9 Q( N) u2 q$ V- Better management of file name and location at export# d3 P! p( i' u  u! V, [
- Legacy authoring creates a subfolder for each export name" z0 P( Z4 R2 a* @+ T( Q
- Missing Looks in Legacy Titler
+ t/ u8 k" |) a- White balance
5 z8 C: L- f. t$ c' k8 ]- Crash when open Importer, with mini-DV camera connected
9 g9 {5 k7 B9 G, e* T0 e0 m* N/ @+ S3 i* T3 Y7 f4 @$ y
System requirements:$ ]9 z8 t- l! O* ~
- Windows 10, Windows 8.x, Windows 7 (64-bit OS is recommended)
' O( V4 W5 K( V+ y1 y- \- Intel® Core ™ Duo 1.8 GHz processor, Core ™ i3 or AMD Athlon ™ 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz or higher. Intel Core ™ 2 Duo processor 2.66 GHz, Intel Core ™ i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher for AVCHD ™ * and Intel Quick Sync Video, [0 }9 ?, @7 f) X8 h5 T
- Graphic device with DirectX® 9 (or newer) support with Pixel Shader 3.0 support' c' q4 m' v4 O' R+ {
- Monitor resolution: at least 1024 x 600* m4 t# M1 w9 O- P/ m$ f% K
- Sound card compatible with Windows* j. O. ]) r+ C/ M) }7 B
- 5.8 GB of free hard disk space for full installation$ \3 p& D3 G6 I: E
- DVD-ROM for installation (only for boxed version), s9 i1 z! N& u1 K1 Z( W
% ]1 A0 F  m% s5 n4 F" D4 f1 L

% Q$ Y9 T) n( M: C
" [$ ~& {1 a& J! x4 |7 d* n
; Q+ R8 }2 s# n: g7 w* v7 q7 u: \1 N. s+ h3 e( |- ]( M

& E0 e; o" J3 ^0 B3 q: @  Z8 R3 rDownload:
% B  x' _4 k7 k0 IPinnacleStudio_Patch_21.0.1.exe
; y: o* K' D% G* [" T/ _* ^PinnacleStudio_Patch_21.1.0.exe- S5 n# z& t: h0 E- O
PinnacleStudio_Patch_21.2.0.exe
$ z  Z  q" z8 M* Z8 ^" p3 U' l: XPinnacleStudio_Patch_21.2.1.exe
! y3 t/ I- O. uPinnacleStudio_Patch_21.5.0.exe9 ^* S4 ^* d0 |/ u. q+ A

8 P7 H6 i% y9 c1 mhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/Studio_21/PinnacleStudio_Patch_21.0.1.exe
  D' I& |; e1 N3 M+ }$ Zhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/Studio_21/PinnacleStudio_Patch_21.1.0.exe
1 d' J% o- X1 P9 G; x* h+ z  e; Chttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/Studio_21/PinnacleStudio_Patch_21.2.0.exe
/ L* q! i/ ^* p# N- {4 D  O& ehttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/Studio_21/PinnacleStudio_Patch_21.2.1.exe" D) a3 V8 p( L' A" }3 O6 V) T
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/Studio_21/PinnacleStudio_Patch_21.5.0.exe4 {; e' x0 ~$ U; M

+ `/ R$ ?4 T1 m( o1 W% [Pinnacle Studio 21.5.0.274 SP5 中文汉化包.exe
; Z) ^5 }7 l8 ]
- `* F4 J0 `2 ~; c) T( O
: Q2 d, @+ Z9 W" m(访问密码:702844)

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 14:36