ProPhone - VERTICAL MEDIA EFFECTS for Final Cut Pro X

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-8-21 09:11:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
本帖最后由 cgpersia 于 2017-8-21 09:29 编辑
# j6 r5 H; F  L4 V0 m! G
# r  M2 p3 v/ WProgram Name:  ProPhone - VERTICAL MEDIA EFFECTS for Final Cut Pro X2 R1 D8 K1 x: O1 R& J
Program Type: Final Cut Pro Plug-In
% ~* R9 Y: u6 N3 P! A7 \Developer: RE:Vision Effects, Inc2 m$ O) {' n7 |" p& Q; v
Homepage: https://store.pixelfilmstudios.com/product/prophone/( N3 H! z+ i; {
Interface Language: English# j: [& v" A0 v; N! f/ b" O
Platform: Mac OS X
; c4 N  j0 |) e" w9 JFile Size: 28.49 MB
& |9 r4 ]% n. c5 T! o3 {4 d$ H, B
Over 20 Filter presets- n$ ^9 a2 G, e" M) \6 f, }* |. D
ProPhone offers over 20 customizable effects, each with their own individual published parameters. With each effect control the right and left blur amount with easy to use on-screen controls, customize your shadow, midtone, and highlight colors, brightness, contrast, drop shadow, and even move your background up and down all with a click of a mouse with in Final Cut Pro X.1 r: c5 i: M& m! f- q" e

- @  f. ?3 ^3 n5 A& B$ zChoose Your Aspect Ratio5 v" @3 w! _- o: N  _/ e0 {$ \
ProPhone was designed to work seamlessly with iPhone photo or video aspect ratios. Selecting your media type is easy as a single click. You may even choose from the 4 different shoot modes: iPhone Video Record, iPhone Video Idle, iPhone Photo Idle, or neither. With ProPhone, you now have the ability to view your vertical media in a whole new way all with in Final Cut Pro X.
2 [+ q7 P% H+ j% q9 {( b; b2 j' T& R+ V& [9 R* w/ V7 o
Customizable Frames
# i+ @6 D/ y1 x3 z3 K2 \5 j2 rAdd a frame to your footage with customizable frames, choose to have a simple solid border, polaroid picture, or break your phone with broken glass. Each frame has it’s own published parameters such as: choice of color, opacity, width, offset your frame points, start and end caps, blend mode, glass refraction, and more.
, r0 T1 P" ~- r; h3 ^2 u
/ ]8 l0 K+ j2 LOn-Screen Controls* G6 Z6 k& J( p& _$ f
With ProPhone we give you make it easy for you as a user with on-screen controls. You are given total control over two possible gradient blurs with two control points for each one, you also have a on-screen control over the position of your center image as well. With ProPhone we give your total control with a click of a mouse.* H1 h; ]* r+ S1 j$ U/ [
6 s6 S1 K. {. r" F1 G( `
Designed for Final Cut Pro X8 u( |! |6 f" s7 x, T
ProPhone was professionally designed to work seamlessly inside Final Cut Pro X. Simply drag and drop one of the effects on top of your footage into the timeline. Then, use the on-screen controls and easy-to-use parameters to customize to your liking. With ProPhone you now have the ability to show off your iPhone footage in a whole new way all with in Final Cut Pro X.
6 G( }& _  K4 x( L5 H. x8 E5 n: ?8 _. B  M7 K8 I" E

/ P0 |( V8 [6 r
! A  x! Z/ v6 {/ x5 C7 A1 L4 z
* Z  R5 j1 v! ^3 [6 z" V2 N/ U3 v  l
- q$ j) E3 g$ t1 d6 H

1 l0 Q- U( L3 Q& @Download:. g& l! e$ ]5 N( I5 }' Y
ProPhone - VERTICAL MEDIA EFFECTS for Final Cut Pro X.rar' n) B4 X, d% L+ L9 Y

) H. D: \5 I/ V

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 09:59