ProParallax - Media Parallaxing Tool for Final Cut Pro X

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-8-21 09:16:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
本帖最后由 cgpersia 于 2017-8-21 09:30 编辑 ) W/ R# c  R9 Y  l
; I% r1 v8 ?" C; @4 f
Program Name: ProParallax - Media Parallaxing Tool for Final Cut Pro X% g  C2 v0 G2 W  J) d$ o* T: m$ a0 C
Program Type: Final Cut Pro Plug-In% C3 M% a3 z5 }& j3 p0 G
Developer: RE:Vision Effects, Inc# r, [6 x9 {. N
Homepage: https://store.pixelfilmstudios.com/product/proparallax/+ ~# {4 b, t$ N2 a5 X2 V
Interface Language: English! h# S. S  ~% }; X. [) Q  ~* p% z
Platform: Mac OS X8 h' w: r5 o4 l( Q' q* L( Q8 n
File Size: 28.5 MB
! \4 E9 k9 r* B' j3 o+ W& N+ B% L' q1 v$ u/ P! ^. J
ProParallax allows Final Cut Pro X editors to easily create parallax between pictures, text and even video footage. Choose from generator presets with up to 5 drop zones, various camera transition durations and unique environment particles. Using intuitive controls in FCPX, editors can keyframelessly zip around in 3D space without having to set a single keyframe.  ProParallax is a FCPX exclusive plugin.3 O3 k8 g4 U9 E

4 A) P3 R0 g7 O( H9 w4 n" IUnique ProParallax PresetsProParallax are categorized by transition time, or the duration between each camera movement.  Choose a preset with a short transition time to create a quicker scene and vice versa.  Additionally, ProParallax allows FCPX users to insert shapes, dirts, stars, or even custom particles into a given scene.  Any type of environment can be achieved with ProParallax’s customization options.& z9 b& Y1 o6 M; m# y6 j
4 G% i, `$ G2 V5 T" h
Keyframeless AnimationsUsing ProParallax is simple in Final Cut Pro X.  Start by choosing a preset and inserting personal pictures or videos into the drop zones provided.  Next, use position parameter controls to place pictures in desired locations.  ProParallax will automatically zoom from picture to picture.  For added dynamics, tweak the pan and dolly settings to create constant camera movement throughout the duration of the scene.. D! T! N" d# [; w3 H, K
8 n# ?6 S$ G' Q8 c; V
Realistic Depth of FieldProParallax comes with an array of camera controls including Angle of View and Depth of Field (DOF).  DOF creates a a focusing effect on the primary subject of the scene and thus naturally blurs background & foreground elements.  Adjust the Angle of View will skew perspective to the extremes.  Ramp up the Angle of View to increase the perceived distance between pictures and vice versa.1 u- q% [7 d2 z! V7 o4 R5 G* P
8 h( g8 p" b# L) T( s
Custom Particle OptionsBeyond the provided dirt, shape, and star presets, users can add their own custom particles into a given scene.  Pick the “Custom” preset and insert any transparent image (.png) into the drop zone.  Choose the number of particles, adjust the size, and even generate a new layout of particles with the click of a mouse.3 }$ N2 r/ O3 t2 }/ {. G

+ h8 \9 A7 G& K. y: \8 m
7 s; N& _1 {: U! ~! s  I/ b+ I7 A& h/ a6 `( p
' F# \  z. V) C9 ~
Download:1 _2 ^2 e6 K, n/ o6 i/ R
ProParallax - Media Parallaxing Tool for Final Cut Pro X.rar, d! e2 g, ~- [& {  A: a

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 15:05