[Media Process] CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra v12.0.1432.62

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-1-26 18:34:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name:  CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra v12.0.1432.62
: B' u; e# t0 RProgram Type: Multimedia, Player
  |5 m1 I0 c1 N. ZRelease Date: 2012/04/173 {1 j9 w: r: T' k8 p7 ?
URL: www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdvd/overview_en_US.html
8 a( R5 y% Z: w, A& z  H. `Interface Language: Multilingual - ~* G6 \( @+ q3 f' w! L
Platform: Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32/64bit)
- @$ }0 m( X; d5 d+ r( ]+ xFile Size: 116Mb. N7 ]0 `% c3 z* ~) [; {

6 w& T* E0 G$ u. ^, I- C3 E* E8 lCyberLink PowerDVD 12 Ultra - No.1 Blu-ray & Media Player. PowerDVD is the number one choice for media entertainment on PCs and the only player software you need for all your media content and entertainment devices. PowerDVD 12 plays all types of media content - movies, videos, photos and music, and brings the best in video and audio technologies to upgrade all your viewing experience to HD and 3D, including streamed content via home network, or, Youtube, Facebook and Flickr pages. PowerDVD 12 is the ultimate entertainment software you need anywhere at home and on-the-road.- u. X/ s+ C) C

9 `5 c" z! L8 t( B2 w! PEnhanced Experience: PowerDVD is designed to deliver state-of-the-art media entertainment and the best player experience available, resulting in maximum enjoyment of your HD & 3D media.
; O" u- s4 i  S2 t) I7 M: O5 ], o5 i9 @5 q' F& i# g2 ?
Play All Media: PowerDVD 12 is the only entertainment software you need to play movies, videos, photos and music from your media library, drives, connected devices and social network.% K' b  z" v3 J* x

6 p9 U" R6 g& u! w3 kPlay on Any Device: Enjoy your movies, videos, photos and music anywhere at home via home network with PowerDVD's sharing, streaming capabilities and on-the-go with PowerDVD Mobile.4 `8 C$ f) _' J3 _0 ?* j- X% C
' U' K" W! M5 z3 t
Social Media In One Place: Access your favorite social network media with PowerDVD, in one convenient interface. With TrueTheater, you can enjoy content in HD & 3D.
8 x, `5 u: t" w; d9 o  _( d/ i$ `) a' T) S
/ s$ l1 B, ?, r2 z4 w
New Features:
/ }, W) `; H  @% ^! H
* I6 d' y2 i1 \8 [/ k/ O, M5 O: N& ]5 ~Blu-ray 2D to 3D with TrueTheater: Watch Your Blu-ray 2D Movies in 3D. PowerDVD 12 can turn all your videos and photos into 3D, including unique support for Blu-ray 2D to 3D conversion. Re-experience your favorite Blu-ray movie titles in 3D by applying TrueTheater® 3D technology. Precision controls let you adjust the 3D depth for the most comfortable and personalized 3D viewing experience.$ D/ Q6 i( y% k2 E  _9 K( |2 X

6 n# F! I, [5 W5 O9 C/ b" uNew Format Support: DTS-HD 7.1 channel, OGG and FLAC lossless audio and MK3D. PowerDVD 12 supports several new audio and video formats. Experience cinematic quality 7.1 channel DTS-HD sound tracks in the latest Blu-ray titles. PowerDVD 12 also supports OGG and FLAC lossless audio formats, as well as new MK3D video format.
4 k0 I/ ^, j1 g/ w8 i% f9 h% D) @2 h( @
" }5 l0 i$ m3 u$ l7digital Music Store: Over 17 million high quality DRM-free songs. You can now access over 17 million DRM-free MP3/AAC songs from the 7digital music store. Get the latest released music from major music labels by downloading to your PC and mobile devices. 7digital's digital locker feature means all you music is stored online and accessible anytime for you to download on up to 5 different devices.
6 K2 q  j: P. y' S3 m. Q6 F
: z# p- |% c3 G8 X- sBetter YouTube! More support for your favorite online video website. With YouTube now supporting 3D video, PowerDVD 12 lets you choose your preferred 3D display type - stereoscopic, side-by-side or anaglyph. You can also playback 2D videos in 3D using TrueTheater 3D! And for even more convenience, now you don't even need to visit YouTube to add videos to your YouTube playlists - you can do it all from PowerDVD 12.+ Z& w- M- y2 g8 _* g
& {+ z& _4 K; h
Instant Seek: Instantly find your favorite movie scene. Using PowerDVD's Instant Seek you can quickly browse and find scenes within your movies. Instant Seek's rapid scanning ability is now available for Blu-ray movies, too, giving you instant access to all your favorite movie scenes.3 B; A# A( Q* u' x! i7 C

8 D7 A8 x4 Q8 r3 l. ?1 pInstant View: Quickly search and browse your photos & videos. You can easily browse the thumbnails of all photos or videos in any folder without having to open it. When you mouse-over the folder thumbnail, you can use the scroll bar at the bottom of the thumbnail to quickly browse through all photos and videos within the folder.
, ]& Y  {1 I/ U2 t  j2 Z% Z" H
7 E) X( ^6 R7 U1 K9 a4 t* x$ ?Instant Zoom: Find every scene detail of your Video. Want to see your movies in more detail? Using PowerDVD 12's new Instant Zoom you can zoom in your DVDs and videos up to 4 times so that you don't miss a thing. Great for crowd scenes or even for picking up filming errors on big budget movies!$ Y9 \; V& _# x: I7 {5 R+ j9 }
; [( t, g1 l/ E& g1 |* a
Instant Scale: Personalize your Smart Library view. It's easy to browse your Media Library with Instant Scale. In grid view, you can easily adjust the size of thumbnails to quickly browse through your media library the way you like. Wherever your media content is, on your local drive, on other network devices or even YouTube videos or Facebook and Flickr albums, you can use Instant Scale to enjoy the most comfortable viewing experience.9 s8 t5 q8 T. y

" S% |0 R5 c8 WSmart Media Library: Perfect way to organize, browse and playback media content. PowerDVD 12 plays all media, and it's easier for you to organize than ever. With the new Smart Media Library, you can browse your media in grid view, list view or album view, create playlists, rate your favorite media content, and find your media by folder, album, artist or genre. You can also use Smart Search to find media from your Smart Library using specific keywords.0 ^6 h! E( [) }7 X! B

, ?7 L- P5 F( q' _0 s* wSmart Sync with Android & Blackberry Devices: Easily sync your media to tablets & smartphones. Connect your device to PC via USB cable and automatically sync media using rule-based sync settings. Sync playlists, latest imported music, videos and photos, or simply drag and drop items from PowerDVD's Media Library to your Android & Blackberry devices.6 i5 s. r5 |) y. ~/ u

1 m& q5 u) E  |% L+ fSmart Convert with auto profile detection: Convert videos and photos to the best format for your device. So your mobile devices can't play some video formats or RAW photos you took with your DSLR? Import all your media to PowerDVD 12, and when you sync or download to Android devices from PowerDVD, your media will automatically be converted to formats your mobile devices can play.$ f( [% g# ?4 U- g0 v

$ b. z, K6 f' N0 o8 ~PowerDVD Mobile, now for iphone/ipad, too: Total freedom to extend your media entertainment to portable devices. Take your media entertainment beyond the PC. PowerDVD Mobile v.4 now supports both iOS and Android 2.x/3.x/4.x platforms, so you can use your iPhone, iPad or Android phone or tablet to browse media from PowerDVD 12, stream or download it to your mobile device, and enjoy it anywhere at home or on-the-go.
* S& r" [" {$ ?' [& Q1 c+ z- s, M2 a- b& ^7 O) L
PowerDVD Remote, now with keyboard control: Kick back on the sofa to browse & enjoy PowerDVD. When operating PowerDVD 12 from distance or on large screens, you can use iOS or Android devices to control PowerDVD via Wi-Fi connection. PowerDVD Remote work as a wireless remote controller, mouse tab and now keyboard for PowerDVD.
; L; @. g+ D4 G( a# ~
) U0 ?; L: c3 DDLNA Controller & Receiver: Total flexibility to play media content across PCs and devices. With the "Play to" feature on PowerDVD and PowerDVD Mobile you can instantly push your media content to other devices wirelessly, without the hassle of moving files all around. No Wi-Fi network? Just connect your PC and device via USB to browse and playback content. Easy!2 v. D3 Q! T0 g4 h$ u

* ~* K# L: D7 vFormat Support:) G# `" @+ _. C" f3 n: K
Movies: BD-R 1.1/BD-RE 2.1, BD-R 2.0/BD-RE 3.0, BDROM 2.2, BD-J, BDROM Profile 1.1 (Bonus View), BDROM Profile 2.0 (BD-Live), BDROM Profile 5.0 (BD 3D), AVCREC, AVCHD, DVD-Video, DVD-VR, DVD+VR, VCPS, VCD, SVCD, CD ( L. Z( e% C3 n1 f0 o
Videos: 264, 26L, 3G2, 3GP, 3GP2, 3GPP, ASF, AVC, AVI, BSF, DAT, DIV, DIVX, DVR-MS, FLV, H264, JSV, JVT, M1V, M2P, M2T, M2TS, M2V, M4V, MK3D, MKV, MOD, MOV, MP4, MP4V, MPE, MPEG, MPG, MPV, MTS, MVC, QT, TIVO, TOD, TP, TPD, TRP, TS, TTS, VC1, VOB, VRO, WM, WMV, WTV
  t9 P3 `1 }2 _4 ^/ W/ P/ XPhotos: BMP, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, MPO, JPS, ARW, CR2, CRW, DCR, DNG, ERF, KDC, MEF, MRW, NEF, ORF, PEF, RAF, RAW, RW2, SR2, SRF, X3F
. _1 S4 f) H* Y: J# d, P. `Music: AAC, AC3, ADTS, AOB, DTS, FLAC, M4A, MID, MKA, MP2, MP3, MPA, OGG, RMI, WAV, WMA
$ z# j% w; Q7 y' e9 Q2 C3 d8 t
6 G7 d) S% c8 e5 cTranscoding Format Support:
0 i) C8 G- x7 C  T9 g7 kVideos: 264, H264, MTS, M2TS, MOD, MP4, MPE, MPEG, MPG, MPG2, MPEG2, MOD, TOD, TP, TRP, TS, TTS, TPD, VOB, WMV, WTV, DVR-MS
  K3 q. f  @5 f- m3 t/ b: ~& ^Music: MP3, WMV, WAV
) J/ `3 {% r% b2 \" K) k# v3 L/ ?, F+ ]

- ^$ `, o; T7 V" |6 V8 X$ x. dDownload:
* }# |, o$ c' g0 n( C5 M: m! Y
( t: i, s$ ^% W6 Q2 A0 p

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 20:41