找回密码
 立即注册

CyberLink Director Suite 3.0 Retail

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-1-26 18:43:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Release Name: CyberLink Director Suite 3.0 Retail! G+ `! A. E: ]# W8 F' n/ y
Program Type: Video/Audio/Photo Editing! W4 n5 y- Y8 C8 D6 P
Release Date: 2015
, w6 {4 |7 O6 G2 HHomepage: www.cyberlink.com/products/director-suite/features_en_US.html+ Z4 e& B5 j6 K) i
Interface Language: Multilingual- Q, T: F/ S" \% {  X6 |1 A3 x
Platform: WinALL. m* d8 `. a9 u% I, g" V& d
File Size: 5.24Gb
9 R; _4 O9 R3 I" M5 ^! f3 n0 V* L, t' X& |
CyberLink Director Suite 3 is designed for video and photo creative experts. It comes with award-winning software for video, photo and audio editing, color grading tools, plus video and photo editing apps and cloud services. Director Suite 3 includes 4 creativity applications: PowerDirector 13, ColorDirector 3, AudioDirector 5 and PhotoDirector 6, offering the most complete, video and photo editing solution designed for creative experts. With round-trip-editing support, the 4 applications in Director Suite work seamlessly with each other, providing the smoothest post-production environment for pro users.  F8 X, O# `9 P7 J0 c9 l/ ^
5 M0 u2 w! P( f$ k0 W) ]2 c$ H& \% o0 F
You are passionate about video creation. It's time to elevate your media creation to a whole new level! Director Suite provides powerful tools for video and photo editing, color grading and audio production. Edit videos with most powerful tools, create masterpiece photos and bring cinematic-quality color and audio to your production.
/ k' x# s, d8 D  ?9 b% H$ h/ l; _9 A" \* H) t2 W' h/ {& \  m
Complete Video & Photo Editing Solution6 O/ S6 Q# y: g( E7 ]
You are a creative expert. You are telling your stories and creating amazing videos and photos. Director Suite is designed to fuel your creativity - fast, flexible and powerful video editing, creative photo editing, studio-quality color grading and crystal clear audio - everything you need to realize your creative vision.  o9 `3 B7 }* b- w  Q

- d# W) w) z- d4 l' u( f" dWorld's Fastest Video Editing" p- i! p5 R# n
PowerDirector provides the most comprehensive tools for high quality video productions, all with easy-to-use features. The new Design Studio provides total flexibility to customize your transition effects and titles, while the MultiCam Designer provides the easiest way to switch between MultiCam shots and create MultiCam Collages.
; E' A4 _: G( p6 r2 S, n2 w+ P$ {- _  j* {. k' c( w0 C. B
Creative Photo Editing
' \, e6 R. Q% V' k% N/ \  \; N; xPhotoDirector is a unique application that provides streamlined workflow, efficient photo management, complete adjustment and creative editing - PhotoDirector is all you need to turn your photos into works of art. Perform non-destructive photo enhancements with confidence, and enjoy fast RAW image decoding and UltraHD 4K slideshow production. With PhotoDirector, you can take your photography to the next level.# q8 i7 T8 O& t. }# U: ?7 }  k

1 B6 @! ]% K- sColor Grading & Adjustment
! C" Q3 s# Q) [3 a" |$ eColorDirector offers color grading tools that are easy to understand and apply. Enhance and stylize your videos, and correct white balance, adjust tonality and fix exposure problems. All the professional tools you need to get your videos looking better can be found right on your desktop.. t2 L- w& ^& F% s" J

: X+ x) S9 a$ e% ZAudio Editing & Restoration
6 _7 a$ m% N1 b. i* y& n% zAudioDirector gives you total control over the editing, mixing, and mastering of your video's soundtrack, sound effects, and even dialogue. Cutting-edge restoration tools allow you to restore and work with files that have audio flaws or imperfections. Seamless integration with PowerDirector allows for faster round-trip editing and reduced production times.0 f. w6 x1 z, _) L

6 N$ J/ _" D) m$ j/ I. FDirector Suite 3 also includes  effects and templates to further enrich your video creation.
  P  N1 m. ~! C- NewBlue Video Essentials 1
' X. z3 r$ H& x# o8 h# ^" c- NewBlue Video Essentials 5  n2 L8 ]- _: a0 h) Y
- NewBlue Video Essentials 7
6 A& _9 ^& s6 s. G1 O  N. [- NewBlue Video Titler Pro v1" h9 H0 w- V7 ]) T, w
- proDAD Adorage Filter
: J7 G# f- J5 Q6 s- CyberLink Wedding Pack
+ _$ O/ U  u- v8 Q/ @+ Y. L+ L- CyberLink Holiday Pack 50 N9 E& O/ A( y- T( t/ K
- CyberLink Travel Pack 2
* T# f) H: `4 P- c) r3 h; M2 r
$ ^# Z6 a  j0 D* ~- NNew in Director Suite 3:3 ]0 R7 ?! X; z5 v
Cloud Tools, Fully Customizable Design Tools, Over 60 New Features, Effects and Templates and Much More
1 {  o$ T* C3 X2 tUnleash your creativity with PowerDirector 13's customizable design tools - create your personalized transition, titles and disc menu, and edit up to 100 multicam clips with the most powerful video editing software! Need more effects and templates? PowerDirector includes over 50 new effects and templates to polish your video creations. When your creation is done, you can backup your projects using CyberLink Cloud service, or create movie discs with our new Menu Designer!
+ B& q3 G. M9 M# ~& G# f3 g6 c
9 p; O8 t: V# ?+ ?: e100 Track MultiCam Editing
' D- h4 M3 s# u% k* E; vThe new MultiCam Audio Sync feature allows you to synchronize up to 100 timeline tracks by audio. Which means you can easily create MultiCam collages by freely transform video tracks as a PiP (picture in picture) object.2 K2 m6 ?$ O8 x# L0 E* O7 p

9 {% U7 h! O; {Customized Transition Effects
) I2 B4 ~* t2 ?; h' SThe new Transition Designer provides an easy way to customize transition effects from an image. Simple import a image, PowerDirector will create the transition effect basing on the image you choose.4 |  h/ b2 y: `2 T( }6 a
/ X5 ], k5 M9 K( Q2 ^" O* e
Video Effects on Animated Titles
- i$ G8 r  l7 ?* J  G7 e# J" f7 BYou can apply over 120 built-in video effects to your titles, such as water reflection, tilt-shift or particle effects, to make your animated title creations look more unique.* v- r& d: y( }. ~% T4 N
8 r& b, g5 X' |% U& s3 n: s+ p
Enhanced Menu Designer1 r3 H. s$ X0 Q8 R+ B1 C, A
PowerDirector 13's menu designer greatly enhanced the usability - automatically align disc menu items when designing customized disc menu, you can also choose to display video thumbnails, or use a cleaner text menu without thumbnails.
% Q& F$ D9 p4 f) f1 u- V: I9 G. a; k- ^# p/ |$ q, y2 X
Enhanced Video Stabilizer" c5 n) m/ b$ U; \5 Y
The enhanced stabilization engine smartly detects multi-axis and rotational shakiness, and remove the shakiness in sports videos.
. ?! R1 B$ Q$ p/ ]& \  Y* ], ]) P6 x# w
Enhanced Media Library
' f$ S6 N3 w! A' k/ O, i# IPowerDirector's easy-to-use media library interface smartly put your source media, effects and tools in place. You can freely adjust the workspace to optimize productivity or search media library with keywords.
8 g& M$ |2 [2 ?. A
- Z+ c9 }$ B) g# a2 t& _, CH.265/HEVC
4 a4 A2 m+ N: t9 ZDesigned to utilize substantially less bandwidth. H.265 provides same compression quality with 32% size of H.264 videos.
8 J- v0 M6 H  ?$ _3 c! D& ]
" Q; k2 w4 n. X+ ]! j# O3 U: @XAVC-S7 J0 D$ U9 _! f6 V% p6 K9 Q
XAVC-S is the new standard of 4K and HD videos, widely used in latest Sony camera and camcorders./ C( b% k  f5 a% b& ?" j5 y

# n. X0 E* a; u8 OOver 50 New Effects & Templates) i; S" o7 ?  c' X
PowerDirector 13 comes with over 500 effects and templates, including over 50 brand new animated PiP objects, animated themes, titles and much more!- T) X' b+ B* R- t! l7 T, ]
+ w3 x( E) f% }- ?
Create On-the-Go
3 a! O) P& F3 j$ fEdit video anywhere with PowerDirector Mobile your Android and Windows 8 tablets with intuitive timeline interface. Drag-and-drop videos and photos, overlay transition and title effects, just like editing on your PC!
# N- n2 @! ~( P
/ q8 O2 U! w- r+ VExport ISO Image File
. f% L6 @( }+ p: p3 d7 _When producing DVD or Blu-ray Discs, you choose to save the disc creation to ISO image format, which is easier to archive and retrieve your disc creations." A( V' N" s5 ^7 i  \, s2 A  [/ _) y
4 i! `; c; t* p1 W
Director Suite 3 includes 4 award-winning media creativity applications:  B) {+ r, C# T" m2 T
PowerDirector Ultimate 13.0.2104.0+ C: f* a% C, K! b# T' I% K
ColorDirector Ultra 3.0.322297 D% d4 |$ F4 X5 o, T/ D6 Z, t& Y
AudioDirector Ultra 5.0.4429.0
: h7 R" _# X( E+ OPhotoDirector Ultra 6.0.5703.0+ K2 r* x# a. D4 r1 k
  j& G; A" j) H8 {/ p
Systems Requirements:  3 f3 v( j# |' U/ z5 v; L0 V- W8 k
Windows 7 (32 bit), Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 8, Windows Vista (32 bit), Windows Vista (64 bit)5 k# U/ k( G. ^
1024x768x16 colour display or higher; / ?2 J4 L, i3 X2 Z
3GB+ RAM for 32-bit system, 6GB+ RAM for 64-bit system; ; {6 W& i6 j) Q3 Z9 a0 i# d; U
9.5GB free hard drive space+ M' \9 ]& h3 k! a* l

0 J6 U# D+ }& }3 CDownload:
, k; z% b* p0 vCyberLink Director Suite 3 v13.00.090404.part01.rar- Z' s9 @  E+ w, b4 B8 H
CyberLink Director Suite 3 v13.00.090404.part02.rar" _+ h. H4 B3 s  C0 r
CyberLink Director Suite 3 v13.00.090404.part03.rar
- j" ~: n% S9 `# eCyberLink Director Suite 3 v13.00.090404.part04.rar
  F( j+ u/ w* }3 b2 gCyberLink Director Suite 3 v13.00.090404.part05.rar/ T; R( x! k7 G
CyberLink Director Suite 3 v13.00.090404.part06.rar" V! a2 J: S' D: I3 _: K9 l
CyberLink Director Suite 3 v13.00.090404.part07.rar5 i' `  R, v) ~0 Y
CyberLink Director Suite 3 v13.00.090404.part08.rar
3 z8 Q& z: H7 H9 {- i. i9 MCyberLink Director Suite 3 v13.00.090404.part09.rar
: S) B& t; i: cCyberLink Director Suite 3 v13.00.090404.part10.rar- O. J% ~$ s5 b! C
CyberLink Director Suite 3 v13.00.090404.part11.rar
* F% ~& M, h6 n' |9 E
, E% H+ t: M" O2 Q' h  A6 d
5 d- X7 W: {: l( `( X会员高速
/ s. T  i: r7 O8 w7 h* h
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

( t2 ~4 Y5 ]' u$ ]2 |: }1 [$ Z( [  w" d( i7 z; J
官方地址
* j% e4 e2 J% S: s3 N
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册