网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: CyberLink PowerDVD 13 Ultra v13.0.2720.576 _! S: _; w/ ^2 g% T
Program Type: Multimedia, Player8 G( G  l* Y9 B) k- }% T( ^
Release Date: April 2013+ h; }2 M9 C: O" b& U6 z
URL: www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdvd/overview_en_US.html
3 L0 `# X" Y3 H4 L$ @$ V4 ]8 \7 a' JInterface Language: Multilingual
' w% I& v. L6 ]6 K: r" N: hPlatform: Win XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32/64bit)
3 t* m; b' M" R. j* s- GFile Size: 187Mb# Y* X# O/ c1 K

6 l. e& B: \( Y3 a" T+ NCyberLink PowerDVD 13 Ultra - The Ultimate Media Player for Blu-ray, 3D Video & HD Movie Playback across PC, Tablet, Smartphone & TV. If you love movies, PowerDVD is the Blu-ray, 3D & media player for you. Enjoy movies and all your media on your PC, notebook, Smartphone, tablet and TV. Unique CyberLink TrueTheater enhancements mean a sharper picture, enhanced lighting and smoother motion - even on HD content! A true universal player, PowerDVD makes it simple to play all your movies, videos, photos & music at their best  }$ l' ?( ~5 L; t* I8 i3 C

9 J% s& M! ?, s" }/ G6 F0 g6 TBetter-than-original Quality: Enhance playback quality of DVDs, video files, photos & music. Play 4K UltraHD video and watch Blu-ray discs & HD movies from files at quality beyond HD!
% n/ d3 r: L/ E- V
& Z. k# y! r; B* E1 m- o# h3 H# w4 ?Instant Enjoyment: PowerDVD is a true universal player for all your movies, music, photos & video. Enjoy fast start-up for Blu-ray discs and instant playback of photos, audio and video files.
2 J, X3 u( ?8 M/ m
' ?. G  g  ^/ @6 m3 NAcross PC, Tablet, Smartphone & TV: Access all your content, no matter on which device it is stored or on which device you play it. Stream content between connected devices in your home network.4 Q: V3 i# m* \
. v7 A4 t" [( Y  u
The Must-have Player for your Windows 8 PC: PowerDVD is the No.1 Blu-ray player with over 100 million copies shipped each year. Play the latest Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, AVCHD 2.0 and HD file formats with confidence on your new PC.
: u/ P% V+ ]# y0 S4 D9 @2 z: t. G  m/ O) W9 P1 S  w" u0 J# j

) V0 d$ o5 R/ e/ x! w2 M% W9 i$ s4 s) u, z, c5 P% J1 P
New Features:
8 @; p  `9 ~  |( iPowerDVD 13 packs more than 60 new and enhanced features, from new file playback feature in Cinema mode to CyberLink TrueTheater enhancement that lets you play Blu-ray and HD videos at quality beyond HD. Delivering intuitive design and forward-facing technologies, PowerDVD 13 is our strongest release yet.- Z$ F  {. ^, n' A+ l

1 z3 D; T, g3 R0 NTake video beyond HD: CyberLink TrueTheater enhancement now delivers advanced edge enhancement, color and lighting enhancement technologies to take Blu-ray and HD digital movies beyond Full HD quality.. g# N4 t( [+ C$ c
- Movies look even better on Full HD displays and higher resolution WQHD (2560x1440) panels.6 w1 L9 g8 u; O$ U- y
- New HD video enhancement features work with MKV, MP4 and other popular HD movie formats.! h6 k+ }' M. t- Q0 x

9 X) Z% U4 s  EStunning Quality Subtitles: An all new subtitling engine offers sparkling quality and unprecedented flexibility.
9 u* I8 ?* l, \/ L$ h- Edit subtitle size, color, border color and position.3 f5 k+ Q7 U3 O8 c* a& U, v
- Display primary and secondary subtitles simultaneously for Blu-ray disc, DVD discs, and MKV / MP4 movies.$ i! \/ |! o9 I5 C7 U7 H7 u
- View PGS subtitles in MKV movie files.7 ^( |* D6 y4 w
- Specify character encoding schema for non-Unicode subtitle files.
  ~1 Q+ e7 O9 _6 U- Display subtitles outside of picture in screen letterbox region.
2 C/ }  Y9 m7 ^- G9 d/ z- Load subtitles by drag and drop. Adjust subtitle timing to sync with video./ w' t- _, ^! P) W4 o9 i' H
/ h  c8 ?! H; M" d  H: c$ e
Fast, Fast, Fast: New architecture and application optimization deliver fastest, most responsive PowerDVD ever.
$ C6 |8 ?* u6 q& R! U, v- Enjoy fastest-ever launch of Blu-ray and DVD movies.1 d, Y" m3 K. z. w
- Option to bypass BD-Live for even faster Blu-ray movie launch - up to 58% faster!
, j$ h( c! B8 V- Instant playback for music, video and photos
. Q" c* ?4 [! Z- A8 f# G7 I! g5 K! H0 ]$ m1 {7 q  W0 t
All New Movie Library: The new Movie Library unites your movie collection with access to online info and social media sharing to make watching movies more interactive and fun!& Q# S) A  m$ _1 L
- Displays file-based movies with cover art and links to online info about the film.
& q3 f1 Y% x7 a3 V2 s3 X- See movie summaries and reviews. Add your comments and connect with friends via social media. See movie-related activities from your Facebook friends.
6 o, \" j1 g$ s6 M6 k7 a- Explore the new Movie Info tab - your connection to the info on new releases, celebrities and more.
+ L7 [7 ?; i# R5 x$ M7 h# w0 w$ B* a) u. N& p4 z$ c
New Formats: Enjoy music, photos in and video in the latest formats.3 k9 S& V3 I5 g$ P
- Play music in the lossless APE format
( q+ g- O2 x6 }' h- Play video in the AVCHD 2.0 format video, including AVCHD progressive and AVCHD 3D, at data rates up to 28 Mbit/s.
! _  u: ~2 ]! _" l. Z& R+ l! P5 z, a5 I; d7 ?
New Ways to Play: Getting playback going in PowerDVD is easier and faster than ever.1 C# S: @  Y6 {( J' Q
- Drag-and-drop Blu-ray or DVD folders to the PowerDVD icon to start playback.
1 t! D, ?! L! f- _( S- Drag and drop a folder to the PowerDVD media window to play all media in the folder.* L1 M( l' [. Y/ T  A( A2 _* E2 u6 B1 y
- Start video or photo playback from Windows Explorer to play all the media files in the same folder.
* Z( G2 L* f9 }9 c9 H
; O0 H6 ?# L- f! w0 Y7 R; `/ MPlayback and navigation controls: New controls put just the right playback and navigation options at your fingertips.0 M1 u' |9 F: d6 @
- Rotate video during playback
/ }5 w2 `' [1 V, j, k1 ?" N- l- Auto rotation of photos and video shot in portrait orientation.  q1 X; h  j- L5 l
- Jump between chapters in MKV movies.( r, x4 u8 T0 t8 x
- New A-B Repeat panel makes it easy to choose portions of a video to repeat.; D2 R- X" K4 ?6 @9 H+ G4 V
- Volume adjustment changes the application volume independent of the system volume.+ g, m2 P" g# ?
- New Play Speed Navigator panel lets you change playback speed instantly.
3 T, S+ [) z3 b! P; W, d; S* F" @7 v- Watch at high-quality 0.3x speed for slow motion replay.
! U  L+ r, L) E! c: f' e( [0 u- Use arrow keys to skip forward 30 seconds and backward 8 seconds during video playback.
% u- s8 f& X; w9 ?8 \# J- View scene thumbnails for DVDs and MKV/MP4 movies when you scrub the navigational slider.' H: I; `+ C9 t; O# k4 R  W0 x7 g
- Resume file-based movies from where you last stopped. Resume movies in Classic or Cinema mode no matter the mode in which they were last played.
) {9 K3 k' B2 x2 O
) z" ^( p- I; [) Q) N8 fInterface enhancements: New window controls make PowerDVD easier to use. Customization options let you tailor PowerDVD to your needs.
8 h+ x* j2 E7 M2 `- Park the mouse on either side of the screen to instantly hide top and bottom panels in full screen mode.5 v$ j. q% F- c
- Drag anywhere on the video screen to reposition the PowerDVD window.
7 a% ?  S8 ^* Y0 }( j3 @1 c6 g- Toggle interface time display between elapsed and remaining time.
7 d0 J8 a4 C% r# K- The current time displays in the caption bar.) V+ J0 c0 Q4 p" @  Q! E3 W
- Mouse over to show when playback will complete.$ ~- p: `9 p" G& g
- See current battery level in the caption bar.
0 a0 n2 Q2 F4 t- `
. d7 Z( Y& q2 @8 [2 ?: HNew and enhanced playback modes: Take advantage of more ways to play and enjoy your content.7 r. [) j9 A5 D  P
- Cinema mode has been re-designed for touchscreen operation and now supports file playback.. {; E7 r' p3 j$ E5 P: p$ w0 L
- A new mini music player makes it easy to play music in the background while you are doing other things on your computer.5 i- e) q1 y5 I8 h/ Y8 b4 m
- A new print feature lets you print pictures individually or in groups when viewing photos.
) y: M$ C& s6 H5 L
9 b$ T: O* b# G4 o3 CSmarter under the hood: PowerDVD builds-in a wide range of new and improved technologies - all designed to make your playback experience the best.
$ F3 Y6 |/ _7 L6 l- Improved DLNA compatibility and performance.2 k3 q. r4 U1 x# w; a! ~2 o
- Share content located in USB devices or NAS.: F8 m& d# v% l+ J) B
- TV refresh rate is automatically synced to DVD frame rate for a higher quality picture.: l! n- N0 M- ~7 E
- Settings to adjust video & audio synch when connecting separate TV and audio amplifier.9 W4 c% G7 L/ q6 V
- High DPI support. Automatically scale the interface to 170% when the OS DPI is high.
6 s+ j9 L( \  D0 }( O/ a/ F- A reduced number of background processes.
# K# V: ^# C; E% q- Manage content cache files to limit the cache size.- I* W( |, ~" F/ v+ M
- Option to remove content from library without deleting from hard drive.
$ |1 \( P* x. o: k- Reduced computing required for media scanning to populate the media library.
$ f# F6 V( f* {$ L% j% r- Option to pause and resume scanning of the media library.
; C$ S# U9 @4 \- Halt background processes for features turned off in the interface.4 u& E# j2 e* ~* X: L: c
4 q! t& R. o- U' b: J% Q8 h! F
Format Support:# l" J8 Z. o' ]" s! A: h
Movies: BD-R 1.1/BD-RE 2.1, BD-R 2.0/BD-RE 3.0, BDROM 2.2, BD-J, BDROM Profile 1.1 (Bonus View), BDROM Profile 2.0 (BD-Live), BDROM Profile 5.0 (BD 3D), AVCREC, AVCHD, DVD-Video, DVD-VR, DVD+VR, VCPS, VCD, SVCD, CD9 w* l, k8 ^' {- @& I7 x2 g: K
Videos: 264, 26L, 3G2, 3GP, 3GP2, 3GPP, ASF, AVC, AVI, BSF, DAT, DIV, DIVX, DVR-MS, FLV, H264, JSV, JVT, M1V, M2P, M2T, M2TS, M2V, M4V, MK3D, MKV, MOD, MOV, MP4, MP4V, MPE, MPEG, MPG, MPV, MTS, MVC, QT, TIVO, TOD, TP, TPD, TRP, TS, TTS, VC1, VOB, VRO, WM, WMV, WTV" W; M: Y, V% ]. x- e
Photos: BMP, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, MPO, JPS, ARW, CR2, CRW, DCR, DNG, ERF, KDC, MEF, MRW, NEF, ORF, PEF, RAF, RAW, RW2, SR2, SRF, X3F3 c' Y4 @  n' R: S( v
Music: AAC, AC3, ADTS, APE, AOB, DTS, FLAC, M4A, MID, MKA, MP2, MP3, MPA, OGG, RMI, WAV, WMA
( t1 m5 [& m* e7 t# ?" o/ U$ @- {/ {7 X
Transcoding Format Support:
7 ^" H$ _7 X# s6 h4 R! G2 d. `$ eVideos: 264, H264, MTS, M2TS, MOD, MP4, MPE, MPEG, MPG, MPG2, MPEG2, MOD, TOD, TP, TRP, TS, TTS, TPD, VOB, WMV, WTV, DVR-MS- ~( B  g6 ?, E& T7 d
Music: MP3, WMV, WAV4 L% ]) i5 `6 }! U

J% ], q/ T  w$ x3 W
& E# z; B9 i: {% S9 m
1 d' z1 n4 y( j0 j7 o/ fDownload:
' C3 z* f3 N& u" ^) {9 R# F8 |) E8 `4 S8 ]2 P+ h, S' q# l

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 16:24