网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: CyberLink PowerDVD 13 Ultra v13.0.2720.57' ]% [1 h) V" ]# [/ l' Q
Program Type: Multimedia, Player
/ F) c& J6 t( z0 o% I! s! O) R* DRelease Date: April 20135 I* s9 e9 M5 f* E
URL: www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdvd/overview_en_US.html
- D" y# f) V$ ?) H5 k1 tInterface Language: Multilingual . ^" S( u* l4 y) o8 L
Platform: Win XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32/64bit)
$ a2 k  \* i0 O/ ]; ~3 S  R# ?File Size: 187Mb
2 f9 U# e( L1 q8 d' E) r$ ^. _+ @3 @/ v% X2 w0 k
CyberLink PowerDVD 13 Ultra - The Ultimate Media Player for Blu-ray, 3D Video & HD Movie Playback across PC, Tablet, Smartphone & TV. If you love movies, PowerDVD is the Blu-ray, 3D & media player for you. Enjoy movies and all your media on your PC, notebook, Smartphone, tablet and TV. Unique CyberLink TrueTheater enhancements mean a sharper picture, enhanced lighting and smoother motion - even on HD content! A true universal player, PowerDVD makes it simple to play all your movies, videos, photos & music at their best( ?( q$ Y6 b  E
# ^1 e3 `! m' Z1 ]3 f$ o" n
Better-than-original Quality: Enhance playback quality of DVDs, video files, photos & music. Play 4K UltraHD video and watch Blu-ray discs & HD movies from files at quality beyond HD!3 B) R# J4 I, p( N' k8 K

7 L! E  C3 Y% {& lInstant Enjoyment: PowerDVD is a true universal player for all your movies, music, photos & video. Enjoy fast start-up for Blu-ray discs and instant playback of photos, audio and video files.* ^# Z8 x9 I% C; V% E& T  f; P
( N0 H* `6 ~# v; Z9 Q1 ?
Across PC, Tablet, Smartphone & TV: Access all your content, no matter on which device it is stored or on which device you play it. Stream content between connected devices in your home network.
' m& W) E2 q. ~, ]& P( d; g, n& K$ S3 g' ~2 J' H
The Must-have Player for your Windows 8 PC: PowerDVD is the No.1 Blu-ray player with over 100 million copies shipped each year. Play the latest Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, AVCHD 2.0 and HD file formats with confidence on your new PC.
  B3 }) e) n2 [( k! q6 Q" l4 y" L8 V4 M$ b# o* G7 q4 \
# o' B2 ?; a& y& U' I9 u
: W6 j2 d; h; L: Z; u
New Features:
4 A: e& n2 y7 g$ z! U7 g! uPowerDVD 13 packs more than 60 new and enhanced features, from new file playback feature in Cinema mode to CyberLink TrueTheater enhancement that lets you play Blu-ray and HD videos at quality beyond HD. Delivering intuitive design and forward-facing technologies, PowerDVD 13 is our strongest release yet.) n: q* O; u8 P. k3 ~

2 I/ F4 C7 I- NTake video beyond HD: CyberLink TrueTheater enhancement now delivers advanced edge enhancement, color and lighting enhancement technologies to take Blu-ray and HD digital movies beyond Full HD quality.% L, J5 G5 _- O7 {9 o% p
- Movies look even better on Full HD displays and higher resolution WQHD (2560x1440) panels.
3 E6 D6 j5 T* i+ j. c! ?* K- New HD video enhancement features work with MKV, MP4 and other popular HD movie formats./ f* u! z" p: R: D9 k' {; C
4 N, M4 n4 T- P. P; W/ o
Stunning Quality Subtitles: An all new subtitling engine offers sparkling quality and unprecedented flexibility.6 }2 }, Q4 e3 y6 Z4 ?
- Edit subtitle size, color, border color and position.+ n: |) [! n/ Y) o! m
- Display primary and secondary subtitles simultaneously for Blu-ray disc, DVD discs, and MKV / MP4 movies.
* Z/ f$ M0 w4 t( K8 z% [- View PGS subtitles in MKV movie files.# V5 Z3 N% q$ _
- Specify character encoding schema for non-Unicode subtitle files.8 x7 T$ g/ v% ~% G5 D
- Display subtitles outside of picture in screen letterbox region.
& y: \: \' C1 \$ d- Load subtitles by drag and drop. Adjust subtitle timing to sync with video.6 j8 a# o4 S2 \- M! Y3 T/ ~4 Q
8 r- c8 S! U% E0 H
Fast, Fast, Fast: New architecture and application optimization deliver fastest, most responsive PowerDVD ever.* |. e) S. r& I3 l
- Enjoy fastest-ever launch of Blu-ray and DVD movies.
" ]' i) r' z' j% {+ n+ R$ ?- Option to bypass BD-Live for even faster Blu-ray movie launch - up to 58% faster!9 s3 V+ r- b0 V/ i; c# s
- Instant playback for music, video and photos3 w1 [0 \, U4 G

: S/ h8 Z. o. V0 O4 OAll New Movie Library: The new Movie Library unites your movie collection with access to online info and social media sharing to make watching movies more interactive and fun!
, p; W+ m9 ~9 k# p; w2 b) ]" P2 B1 f- Displays file-based movies with cover art and links to online info about the film.
( Q( u/ F6 k2 ^; @# Y- See movie summaries and reviews. Add your comments and connect with friends via social media. See movie-related activities from your Facebook friends.
% j1 \$ W: [7 i, M- O5 V0 w. I- Explore the new Movie Info tab - your connection to the info on new releases, celebrities and more.
) z* u2 \7 U6 r) _5 E1 f: K: N6 f* P( {% I6 F/ K2 x9 u4 t& H) c
New Formats: Enjoy music, photos in and video in the latest formats.. k' U& X: I. I. X9 _  S
- Play music in the lossless APE format
# \; k# r& T- N  U- Play video in the AVCHD 2.0 format video, including AVCHD progressive and AVCHD 3D, at data rates up to 28 Mbit/s.
% E) r1 v# p1 ~9 j
! J6 c/ v6 e/ o6 _New Ways to Play: Getting playback going in PowerDVD is easier and faster than ever.6 d$ @5 ^0 I0 Q+ ~$ ?% l$ [
- Drag-and-drop Blu-ray or DVD folders to the PowerDVD icon to start playback.6 s6 N2 P; ]9 H, w
- Drag and drop a folder to the PowerDVD media window to play all media in the folder.4 u0 G* Y3 S# s
- Start video or photo playback from Windows Explorer to play all the media files in the same folder.
. A+ f2 y" j% P0 w; y+ O* c3 x2 |& F* j0 p
Playback and navigation controls: New controls put just the right playback and navigation options at your fingertips.
2 s0 r: V, L/ ^! H! R$ @- Rotate video during playback' \# F' Z" N2 V) V# }9 [9 G
- Auto rotation of photos and video shot in portrait orientation.
7 g6 b5 C# V& ^( a- Jump between chapters in MKV movies.
) |) o! h( K* G: [: K- New A-B Repeat panel makes it easy to choose portions of a video to repeat.- u& v7 g4 w6 u6 S: D5 [; C
- Volume adjustment changes the application volume independent of the system volume.
) C: R* N+ B" p  c5 V+ h- New Play Speed Navigator panel lets you change playback speed instantly.
- C5 C* U8 Q8 Y$ N# [- Watch at high-quality 0.3x speed for slow motion replay./ Z+ e* j( y) U% u( @: p" P/ y
- Use arrow keys to skip forward 30 seconds and backward 8 seconds during video playback.
' x: Y+ q: ?8 d1 Z- View scene thumbnails for DVDs and MKV/MP4 movies when you scrub the navigational slider.1 |5 ^; `, P- g) r
- Resume file-based movies from where you last stopped. Resume movies in Classic or Cinema mode no matter the mode in which they were last played.
) }0 P8 {( ?2 b8 o6 s( K$ d+ Z  p# y; W
Interface enhancements: New window controls make PowerDVD easier to use. Customization options let you tailor PowerDVD to your needs.
  l2 L- G, E$ b0 a- Park the mouse on either side of the screen to instantly hide top and bottom panels in full screen mode.4 M3 ~7 j$ |& `* f! e
- Drag anywhere on the video screen to reposition the PowerDVD window.( @1 i& {2 q/ W
- Toggle interface time display between elapsed and remaining time.
7 p& p$ H. D' b* f- The current time displays in the caption bar.) x/ H( ~0 m0 N2 o
- Mouse over to show when playback will complete.9 w+ q6 o' M  T1 f% B6 O8 N6 Y' t
- See current battery level in the caption bar.
( T% h/ J: {3 S7 Q. W$ p7 G8 ~- `5 q! t. U( X+ Z
New and enhanced playback modes: Take advantage of more ways to play and enjoy your content.4 o# D' ?4 P4 G6 z& j% ^6 Y
- Cinema mode has been re-designed for touchscreen operation and now supports file playback.
8 `4 m/ D7 u7 n; x- A new mini music player makes it easy to play music in the background while you are doing other things on your computer.
8 C5 e$ B4 L1 Y6 d# @8 w( V- A new print feature lets you print pictures individually or in groups when viewing photos.4 Z4 d. W5 T+ }$ p9 x
& j, \5 v$ k" p1 m
Smarter under the hood: PowerDVD builds-in a wide range of new and improved technologies - all designed to make your playback experience the best.
. A' z) A% M! `- Improved DLNA compatibility and performance.
: j$ ]& r4 V2 \$ u- Share content located in USB devices or NAS.
- r; v9 r2 h8 B; _- y, Y* n2 t- TV refresh rate is automatically synced to DVD frame rate for a higher quality picture.
% ]  s$ k4 D# l2 {- `% D5 s- Z2 i6 F- Settings to adjust video & audio synch when connecting separate TV and audio amplifier.8 H, O4 A/ T0 ?3 ]: g+ ]. E) k% X& Q
- High DPI support. Automatically scale the interface to 170% when the OS DPI is high.4 C3 i2 ~- s& e* Q2 Q3 C+ }3 Q
- A reduced number of background processes.
% F* \% G. \% e5 q- Manage content cache files to limit the cache size.
& {0 x+ n: |  q) e7 I3 B- Option to remove content from library without deleting from hard drive.9 K; Z: k, {9 x1 _0 P" r
- Reduced computing required for media scanning to populate the media library.
! D0 J9 K( T9 q( y" F& k. x- Option to pause and resume scanning of the media library.
' R. s% Z/ G/ Y( s8 u5 ~. s& ]+ M- Halt background processes for features turned off in the interface.* F9 Y# @7 V" W1 T; w: B

, S) [; d) ^  h/ w4 D8 JFormat Support:
9 T6 J- J! h- s1 O6 eMovies: BD-R 1.1/BD-RE 2.1, BD-R 2.0/BD-RE 3.0, BDROM 2.2, BD-J, BDROM Profile 1.1 (Bonus View), BDROM Profile 2.0 (BD-Live), BDROM Profile 5.0 (BD 3D), AVCREC, AVCHD, DVD-Video, DVD-VR, DVD+VR, VCPS, VCD, SVCD, CD
4 {' H# [8 o4 Z4 U( OVideos: 264, 26L, 3G2, 3GP, 3GP2, 3GPP, ASF, AVC, AVI, BSF, DAT, DIV, DIVX, DVR-MS, FLV, H264, JSV, JVT, M1V, M2P, M2T, M2TS, M2V, M4V, MK3D, MKV, MOD, MOV, MP4, MP4V, MPE, MPEG, MPG, MPV, MTS, MVC, QT, TIVO, TOD, TP, TPD, TRP, TS, TTS, VC1, VOB, VRO, WM, WMV, WTV
8 C" {$ c- g& r: IPhotos: BMP, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, MPO, JPS, ARW, CR2, CRW, DCR, DNG, ERF, KDC, MEF, MRW, NEF, ORF, PEF, RAF, RAW, RW2, SR2, SRF, X3F
; T# `* K% b$ @& A4 o- w0 t( kMusic: AAC, AC3, ADTS, APE, AOB, DTS, FLAC, M4A, MID, MKA, MP2, MP3, MPA, OGG, RMI, WAV, WMA . }. z2 s6 p: ?* y2 e

/ m( \/ t: @1 r0 ?Transcoding Format Support:: l, |7 @# Q. R$ \
Videos: 264, H264, MTS, M2TS, MOD, MP4, MPE, MPEG, MPG, MPG2, MPEG2, MOD, TOD, TP, TRP, TS, TTS, TPD, VOB, WMV, WTV, DVR-MS
$ n) V# l3 n) ~9 iMusic: MP3, WMV, WAV4 c7 D( \4 x4 s2 j
8 |9 L% N$ c" A7 e
+ M  I. }. g- K  J( ~2 T# r0 H# @
7 |( e+ W' x1 f% ]' m2 {" D8 X( m
Download:4 }* j- H+ R* @4 \* m- K# b

# C# r8 f* K/ M4 k9 z3 r  D) u

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 16:44