Program Type: Video-, Fotoshows
0 g' W& [- N4 k! @* kRelease Date: May 24, 2018
$ B' M2 X1 E5 oHomepage: http://www.xara.com/us/photo-graphic-designer/
# A+ R) Y, H* s( BInterface Language: English0 u4 w8 L" Q6 ]1 K( h
File Format: exe$ f9 p- J  X( v6 x3 X$ V* N
Requirements: Win64
5 i) C3 ]: h4 m: N2 A. L8 V! oFile Size: 143.75 MB / 166.85 MB
# Z2 h# h0 l; ?7 C4 r& ?& D' z. W4 t5 l
Xara Designer Pro X is a powerful graphical tool for creating professional web graphics using vector and raster images. Create great graphic compositions using a rich palette of special effects, including transparency management tools, touch sensitive brushes, tools for creating fills and transforming objects. Tools for automatically creating contours and soft shadows, extruding objects and smoothing the edges will allow you to work more productive, and unprecedented speed of opening files and redrawing the screen will save time.- w% t) ~8 r: H  G0 M

; T! G! I4 k. `$ D/ f& U* W+ @+ \With Xara Designer Pro, you can develop javascript scripts for buttons, create animations in GIF and image maps, manage the palette when rasterizing, and export to Flash and Dreamweaver. The main advantage of the editor is the observance of a competent balance between the power of the product and ease of development. Despite the fact that Xara Designer Pro is positioned as a tool for professionals, it is not difficult to master it even for beginners. If you are just starting to master the craft of design, creating graphic design of web pages, this editor will allow you to start working almost immediately, bypassing the unpleasant time of helpless travel by mouse on unknown menu items, by buttons.! ?# Q! ^, I+ T. {0 }4 K7 e7 z: z& ]8 \
7 v# Q+ X7 Z( R9 o" M' s
Features:6 S9 K9 q. d6 v9 R& ~. H' F
- The most accurate, productive vector rendering engine
1 B" J. p6 _9 D$ ?0 u2 p/ e- Create effects such as shadow, transparency, etc. interactive, fast and intuitive way
% ?# W! S. D1 z2 ^; y0 ^- Drag and Drop function support
) z$ P# \- z( u3 E8 J' b1 t( E- Unlimited undo and redo levels/ f3 @, N0 K0 U9 p0 s
- Magnification of images up to 25000% using the magnification tool" f9 O) H; J" r
- Smoothing of vectors to achieve maximum quality0 C' t! G0 v+ C% r% M2 y
- Fast, smooth and high-quality vector 3D extrusion tool6 Z. N( C/ o% |1 S% j3 s9 `; X
- A set of built-in tools for editing vectors and shapes
0 W' j4 _8 v) |5 v5 Q" _- Several built-in powerful tools for adding realistic effects in one click
; f) ?1 B  \' x3 m) j% H- Unique non-destructible photo editing without the slightest loss of quality
  N3 P- R: _1 u! P( j( A1 L0 v) H& J- Creating panoramic images3 ?/ \0 q3 w+ c* k
- Support for Adobe Photoshop plug-ins
( y  s/ t- P! l- Built-in "Site Creation", which allows you to create multi-page websites2 [! A/ {9 t7 r
- Create really workable Flash animations
( a" ^7 ^7 A' p$ Y- Created sites in the program support all existing browsers and web standards
- E/ L5 d( |) `  Y: R; |2 L- Support for a large number of graphic formats (GIF, JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, PSD, RAW, EPS, AI, PDF, WMF, etc.)
3 x3 d) g2 M. w+ S$ F# y5 e- Full support for import and export of PSD files* h; }! _& P8 L0 p# Q9 F' l7 s

: u: Y3 n: |  b New Feature:
7 C8 E' m' V6 d7 I. E8 i  l8 i% x- M- Parallax scrolling
8 E# _  \: x+ [. Y% f% DIt brings dynamics and depth to your website. Foreground and background optically separate from each other." D& y( t4 R1 u- C+ i6 }
- New sticky options and reveal effects0 C* q% p9 v  q# ?5 n0 U- {
Now you have even more options for freeze elements on your website. Sticky objects are unaffected by scrolling and remain visible at the same position. With the object, discover the effects, you can fade in the elements as soon as the corresponding area in the browser becomes visible.
3 U& ^7 Q8 @( ]/ U, `9 H: H- New and improved smart shapes  ^- W$ K1 t" N& K
The new redesigned and improved smart shapes are suited for use in documents. For example, you can easily insert diagrams or arrows.
7 M. h" e- k2 z' f- Online Designer
* h9 R2 N3 d6 ?( D8 f" B; u, m6 n( lCustomize websites and documents - anytime, from anywhere. Login to Online Designer through the browser on your computer, tablet or smartphone and continue working. Now improved and with lots of new features.
. Z4 I3 z4 \- X: m1 L9 s- New filters and effects0 |4 B) N) v% n+ G4 Z
Give your photos a unique look in the matter of clicks. Use breathtaking effects to present your memories in a totally new way.
* U! {2 E: x8 j5 n- New smart photo grids
8 ~1 E3 Z, S7 l: ECreate an amazing photo collages with the intelligent photo grid. Select the template you want and then drag and drop your pictures into position. The photo is fully customizable.
' U4 f$ \, z8 U2 T- Magnetic lasso
- ?2 p0 _0 U3 i4 S4 C( Z3 eClip areas of your image quickly, cut figures out and add new backgrounds. Select an outline using the mouse and the intelligent selection tool will automatically create a path.) e9 t3 m4 p6 e5 P; k/ u
- Blend modes for color dodge and color burn3 w& H7 ^9 t: y. j
Enhance the individual color ranges in your images. With the tool for color dodge and color.4 m; s; a$ {7 X  U* T8 D) {4 a
- Improved Word and Photoshop file import: b8 N% o* X, e; H- k1 w
It's now even easier to import text from Word documents and layers from Photoshop files into your presentations and compositions.
) U! u  A5 v  e$ _$ r+ C- Link to license-free stock photo catalog9 G7 j' J  k' C) S) Q+ d; e
Choose from a selection of over 600,000 free stock images and illustrations.
+ T9 l* Q1 l1 q. W; K- New symbol fonts5 E+ I$ D% ~. \+ W1 q" I
Choose from a wide range of new symbol fonts. You're certain to find just the symbol you're looking for. In addition, you can transform a symbol into a fully customizable vector graphic in seconds.
5 n0 Y8 R. }! O2 c4 T4 {' \- {+ c' Q
System  Requirements:5 L0 Z" f% B& g2 B; t1 ?0 ^
Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
. F* j: K( i' z2 GHz processor, G% N) S4 B( }; t* D- x
512 MB RAM7 u% I3 z* @& w( L
300 MB disk space
1 G$ @9 ]. s9 Q+ ^# Z0 p2 p1024 x 768 display
! c" X1 G6 N$ H) W: s5 l# e
$ c- D$ z* f. H6 ?
! P& N; Q: X1 P' {% w
/ @9 ], ?; s* d9 tDownload:- C) e6 x  Z9 g, y6 q, t+ S
MAGIX Xara Designer Pro X15 x64 v15.0.0.52427.exe5 }6 z7 P  u6 K& S/ d
MAGIX Xara Designer Pro X15 x86 v15.0.0.52427.exe
) Y! {* A9 K3 Y: R$ L1 LMAGIX Xara Designer Pro X X86 v15.1.0.53605 GB.exe
6 o/ \% A" I; u# H; ^/ I/ LMAIGX Xara Designer Pro X X64 v15.1.0.53605 GB.exe