[复制链接]
发表于 2018-1-18 15:43:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Capture One Pro 11 v11.3.0.20
! ~7 F& F) C) ^% kProgram Type: RAW converter
( P1 d1 P; ?  M- Q% ?% v! aDeveloper: Phase One A / S
% O5 ~' J. _: ?  P3 ~5 LHomepage: www.phaseone.com/en/Products/Software/Capture-One-Pro/Highlights.aspx 8 L# k9 s  N! v: p- Q
Release Date: 09/29/2018 3 Q8 L0 @5 I4 O: ~5 c/ X; u. ?
Interface Language: Multilingual ( ~& \/ x! F; P( |0 Z- W. z; V5 t
Platform: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, 64-bit ONLY
: K7 f+ r1 D' ?* S4 fFile Size: 155.06 MB
" }* x( {7 [/ `
1 _& M+ f& D& y9 \% a; UPhase One Capture One PRO 11 is one of the best professional digital photo converters in RAW format. It supports a wide range of modern cameras (Canon, Nikon, Epson, Fuji, Konica Minolta, Leica, Mamiya, Olympus, Pentax, Sony), including including the latest models, and provides the conversion of raw images in RAW format to readable formats JPEG, TIFF, PNG, DNG, etc.
; I$ I/ m% v8 ?3 v( E# \) n- E* t6 [* {; h. @
Built on the world's best raw processing engine, Capture One Pro is the professional choice in imaging software. It enables photographers to reduce the time and effort required to create stunning, out of the box, images from leading high-end cameras. With a fast and intuitive workflow, it can be customized to fit your unique needs., `3 F' W' e7 L

' [# U  \4 T* ~" ]! D' Z) i) j  jIt is the world’s best raw converter, rendering precise colors and incredible detail, with support for leading high-end cameras. It contains flexible digital asset management, all the essential adjustment tools and professional performance in one integrated solution.4 T" A' ^* r4 G  |5 q4 r9 I% J

5 w& m$ _1 A8 o8 hCapture One is made by Phase One (the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end digital camera systems) in collaboration with the world’s leading professional photographers.
$ F7 l. P5 i, o. A/ W
% G& p% f- S0 c. ?4 ]ALL ABOUT COLOR& x2 ^" n7 |3 d# e* \9 B5 i% |
Capture One Pro is known for its exceptional handling of color. Thanks to our custom camera profiling, every RAW file shines - straight from the camera. Whether you seek creative color grading tools or want to ensure natural colors in your images, Capture One Pro delivers powerful and precise tools to achieve your vision.
6 s' S$ g) M1 }  l# y- Straight from camera. With custom-made color profiles for more than 400 cameras, you get an unmatched straight-from-camera color accuracy, providing the ultimate foundation for further adjustments with every RAW file.% B7 }7 a$ Y& E" ^+ [
- Color Balance Tool. The intuitive Color Balance Tool makes color grading precise, effortless and gives you the ability to adjust Hue and Luminosity individually for Shadows, Mid-Tones and Highlights.
+ t8 g/ C; b% g+ Q8 l9 z9 s* J- Black & White. The Black & White tool in Capture One Pro gives you full creative control over the conversion process, while minimizing the amount of introduced noise for a silky-smooth result.
  v% n% u2 J$ g' a- Color Editor. Change Hue, Saturation and Lightness for a specific range of colors for effective adjustments. Define the exact color tones you wish to adjust and experience the full control. 0 Y. V9 ]; l4 |2 e; w
- Skin Tone Editing. Even out Skin Tones without the need for complex color retouching with three Uniformity sliders – Hue, Saturation and Lightness. Apply as a Local Adjustment for maximum control. 3 a( j) b3 u# g

; [4 l. j( W( A9 L& n& xWORKFLOW AND PERFORMANCE  b4 X& c3 d: }
From customizable tools and keyboard shortcuts to graphics acceleration and instant tethered capture; Capture One Pro is built to minimize your workload and maximize your efficiency. Design your own workspace and find your way of working in Capture One Pro.
( {/ ^- o) t6 H: {" n% P- Workspaces. Capture One Pro is designed to accommodate your way of working, you can customize and build workspaces that support your workflow - Tools, viewer, thumbnails and icons can be hidden, moved and resized for your convenience.! D6 b2 n7 u3 O. y) n2 ~2 G( M
- Tethered Capture. Capture One Pro’s Industry leading tethered capture is fast, flexible and reliable, for those photography sessions where speed and accuracy is important. Shoot directly to your computer for an almost instant viewing experience - with or without instant adjustments. Enable Live View for easier composing when shooting still-life photography.$ K" Q0 T9 a0 u: y
- Styles and Presets. Apply your favourite visual styles to your images. A pre-designed range of visual adjustments can be applied with few clicks using styles and presets. Select from the built-in styles packs, create your own, or install third-party styles packs. . J% J- X( n; r+ v+ c
- Keyboard Shortcuts. Create and manage keyboard shortcuts to effectively enhance your workflow and efficiency when working in Capture One Pro. Support for Tangent products further improves customization of shortcuts.0 E5 D$ F8 I# q
- Process Recipes. For high volume image exporting, process recipes offer a powerful time saving option. Using process recipes, exporting images to multiple formats, sizes and locations is only a click away. Options include - Ignore crop, sharpen for output, strip metadata, add watermarks and much more. Process recipes are the corner stone of your output process. % w' e% S9 K6 N+ w+ V
- Graphics Acceleration. Graphics acceleration (OpenCL) utilizes the power of your graphics card (GPU) offering a smoother experience when editing, and higher performance when processing images. Accelerate your workflow from start to finish.5 }2 w" D7 I6 [. z4 K+ r/ T$ g
- Tokens. Automate the destination of images in your Import and Export workflows. Use 'tokens' to easily extract image metadata e.g. ISO, star rating or camera model and create multiple export threads. To speed up your workflow e.g. use ‘tokens’ to export images into subfolders according to their star rating with one click, easy and effective.' ^3 u9 n! x+ B& h

# F2 S" W4 z8 K, ~( U6 W" kASSET MANAGEMENT
9 P. U) E: t3 Q, n* |( o! BAsset management is important for every photographer, be it management of images from individual day-to-day jobs or large collections with thousands of images. Capture One Pro offers tools and solutions for every type of photographer, making asset management simple, fast and effective; `3 ]/ Y& j) ]
- Catalogs & Sessions. Whether you want to manage smaller day-to-day jobs, large collection of images or need a stand alone image editing tool, Capture One Pro has a robust workflow that suits your way of working. Sessions are designed for most day-to-day jobs, Catalogs for large collections of images and you can even use Capture One Pro as your stand alone image editing tool of choice.- y2 P  d/ ?8 O$ Y, ?/ Q
- Filters & Smart Albums. Filter your images globally or save your filters as Smart Album with an extensive range of criteria to maximize your efficiency. It has never been easier to find every 5-star, color-tagged, portrait-oriented image shot with a 50mm lens within your current collection.. F) p  s1 v% r# \% S# m- Y
- Keywords and Keyword Lists. Add and remove keywords from multiple images with simple clicks. Create multiple keyword libraries to manage different lists with ease, making keywording an integral part of your asset management workflow.
' I( L% Z. r7 a  B  C3 x5 Q- Selecting, rating, culling. Choosing your selected images between hundreds, or even thousands, of images needs to be as painless and fast as possible. Capture One Pro offers a wide range of culling tools to rate, color tag and move images around within your Sessions or Catalogs.
' z, \! V" W6 J5 O/ L2 e- Switching to Capture One Pro. Capture One Pro allows import of other 3rd party application catalogs to make migration easier than ever, maintaining folder structures and most adjustments on your images.
7 n: Q8 o' X* C' a8 L4 o, g9 X% N  U: z, b
FULL CONTROL% b  E: x4 c* [. Y3 w
Capture One Pro has been developed with image quality and ease of use in mind. Every tool is designed to give you full control of all aspects of the editing process - preserving, recovering and optimizing all information from your RAW files. The full range of tools offer extensive possibilities to always achieve perfect results.' t5 Q7 ?5 u) `6 o, q1 @* _
- Local Adjustments. For precise local adjustment, most tools in Capture One Pro can be applied locally, improving the control of every image. Apply up to 16 layers and use different brush options for precise masking. Capture One Pro includes optimized controls for Wacom Tablets.
! y, J& G# ^# J5 P- Healing and Cloning. Need to remove unwanted elements from your images? Heal or Clone an area in your image by adding a new layer using Local Adjustments. While a Heal Layer blends with the surroundings of the target area, a Clone Layer will specifically clone the source area to the target area.$ d+ ]3 |4 l2 N9 R$ P7 D- b
- High Dynamic Range. Shadow and Highlight recovery are important tools for recovering the color information in your RAW files. Capture One Pro ensures a natural look while processing the data from your camera to the highest image quality.  L5 o7 O5 {) E- H+ ]7 i
- RGB and Luma Curve. Besides the standard RGB curve and individual channel curves (Red, Green and Blue), Capture One Pro features a Luma Curve, effectively controlling the luminosity without affecting Hue and Saturation.
) g6 r/ o0 L  Q: r, [9 ?- Film Curves. The curve in Base Characteristics describes the basic tone mapping of all pixels, effectively managing the initial 'look' of your RAW file. Besides the standard curve, other curves are available, providing additional options for controlling your image.; e5 q- d2 C  _1 o& j
0 p# }6 J' Y/ W$ L
DETAILS AND LENS PROFILES
5 \1 J4 d. t0 }2 H- H, Y( S( YWith image quality as the driving factor, Capture One Pro is developed to squeeze every RAW file to the limit, providing the highest level of details possible. Each supported lens applies a custom-made lens profile, providing precise tools for minimizing distortion and light fall-off.) `# q# {6 ]0 [
- Sharpening. Extensive sharpening tools provide full control of the process with control over everything from Amount to Halo Suppression. Adding additional usage dependent sharpening to your Process Recipes, for example Screen or Print output, makes sure your images look the very best, regardless of size.6 k7 j3 B4 x) h7 H/ D
- Clarity & Structure. Add Clarity and Structure to strenghten the impact of your image while preserving shadow and highlight details. Four methods of Clarity are available for different use scenarios. Use Structure to add extra definition to fine details., \) V) M& U& Q9 w) _  B0 w7 l
- Simulated Film Grain. Simulate the analogue feel by adding Film Grain to your images, choosing between six types of grain. Change the Impact and Granularity for maximum control of the final look.
. J' ?9 u8 e4 y$ l4 x- f" \- Moiré. Managing difficult patterns resulting in Moiré is simple and effortless. Apply as a Local Adjustment for maximum control.* n5 t* u! ^  f: A) `
- Noise Reduction. Noise Reduction in Capture One Pro is both camera model and ISO dependent, providing the ultimate tools for managing noise while preserving details.3 L7 Y) R9 c/ U  N
- Keystone. Use Keystone to straighten vertical or horizontal lines - or both. The on-screen Keystone tool makes the process effortless to use.2 b( n  j5 K& v, Z3 e" ?
- Lens Corrections. Correct distortion, chromatic aberration, and light and sharpness fall-off from Capture One's extensive library of lens profiles or instantly from the manufacturer's profile.; E; z" ^% K  B
/ u0 h6 h' B; _4 P% V* E' q
New Features in Capture One Pro 10/ v  N5 B( k9 I  \' J3 p
- High Performance Engine. The Capture One Pro 10 Engine increases Performance for faster browsing, zooming, panning, adjusting and faster switching between images.
0 d# c: M5 o0 l/ U/ |- Three Step Sharpening. Full control over the sharpening process from Capture to Output. Diffraction Correction, new creative tools for Halo Control makes sharpening easier, and recipe independent output sharpening remove the need to guess amounts for final size.
; r; u5 V/ e- b7 K% ^# v( Y- Output Proofing. Instantly take the guess work out of resizing images: Proof ICC Profile, scale, compression and output sharpening from the Recipe in new one-click Proofing.4 M: h% X  K, @
- Camera Focus Tool. Focus your tethered camera from the computer. Those tough overhead shots have never been easier.
- V; ?, T4 \% A0 S% m4 T- Tangent Panel Support. Support for the Tangent range of professional input panels takes adjustment to the next level. The analogue solution for your digital darkroom.' F9 B( \. t& S  m- \) q
Find out more >>
( o& z$ c# ]: l  X2 y- Supercharged LCC creation. LCC has been reworked with multi-threading support, making LCC's up to 10 times faster to analyse.
1 T+ T, {9 O3 J* I  O1 i9 S$ b5 z" D- Folder Merging In Catalogs. Folders can now be moved, re-organized and merged in Catalogs using a simple drag drop.
( C1 G+ b& M  [& x/ a# s- Filter By Orientation. Images can now be filtered by orientation to find Landscape, Portrait or Square images.
/ T9 D6 x- L2 N" ?; {- Auto Mask for All. Automask functionality is now extended to images formats other than Bayer, like Fuji Xtrans, mRAW and sRAW# n2 ^# F- U. q3 e7 `0 C" \+ ~  a
- Improved sRAW and mRAW Support. Capture One’s full feature set for Lens Correction, Chromatic Aberration Analysis and LCC generation can now be used with most compressed formats from Canon and Nikon. See release notes for full table of support.1 ~; `2 J: P1 y, h/ i4 h7 i+ R5 ]
- AppleScript Extended (Mac Only). Metadata fields, variant selection and EIP pack state can now be targeted for automation routines.) r, k5 X+ I- r  ~
: h( N1 l( z: Q; r
New Features in Capture One Pro 11* e, \2 u1 g  Y) t. g
- Annotations; c  C% |: f& C/ h- Q
This feature enables mark-up and annotation on an image for communication between photographer and retoucher when collaborating on projects. The annotations are stored as part of the settings files and so can be packed easily with EIP. A small pencil icon is used to indicate Annotated images in the Browser. The feature includes:9 o: O" K, G2 U+ Y( A' G% \7 L
- Drawing (in several colors)
" `6 V1 F# h9 P% A- Erase: ?+ [. Z) E, Y8 @
- Tool bar Show/hide button
# b/ H% ?% w/ ]0 i  ~* T& c* Q# i- Filters (by annotated state)9 p$ P. @) j  V; S' Y! l5 A
- Include/exclude options when processing/exporting
3 t# u: I7 S. n; M- Annotations in a separate Layer (see Export with Assets below)
8 a8 i4 e( _; n2 v
: ?, E# j" N+ k4 o) y. Q) ]- Export/Process with Assets& H- `( m" b, B% B: U
Capture One 11 adds the ability to include elements of the Capture One workflow in the final file. The options to include can be configured in the recipe tab>Meta data. When used as a PSD Export, the asset will be included in its own layer.
6 Z# l4 Y$ |4 ]+ ?' u- Annotations. An output option is added for including the annotations in the final file. When using PSD output these are processed to a layer, providing the notes in a non-destructive overlay.% t0 o' b+ x% i  N  ^% x* @/ x
- Crop as Path (PSD only). Available when outputting to PSD, this option (like ignore crop) processes the entire canvas but stores the crop from Capture One in the output file as a path. By storing the crop in a PSD path, the retoucher can reload the Art Directors’ original crop from the image at any time after retouching is concluded.; \% H1 [# o/ t# D' \3 S
- Include Overlay. The overlay used in composition tasks can be included in the file. When working with PSD output, the overlay will be processed to it’s own layer.$ F; J- j! W# J( _- k7 W
- Watermark as Layer. Watermarks can also be exported to their own layer when working with PSD output.* X9 |& b- {7 j4 e/ E

- P3 S: w( c! v- N9 c; V- Improved Back-up and Restore Mechanism for Catalogs" M" U- b* d/ J+ X" ~4 [
Should the catalog need restoring from a back up, following crash or corruption the application can now assist the user in restoring the back up file from the back-ups folder automatically.: I9 K* F, U' K6 }4 N

: G. J/ m! H' L1 P6 C# J2 ~4 R- Duplicate Checker for the Importer
9 @; Z. K- H7 g. O) t; nDesigned to solve the problems of importing from reusing a partially full memory card, the importer can check the source against the document for files already imported. Using a super robust caching mechanism against the RAW data means importing the difference from the last import is easy, accurate and efficient.; o; U8 p5 P7 Q' B+ q
$ Z4 A. _$ P  [4 l9 Z5 y
- Lab Readouts
4 z! N, H& n" f7 j/ B0 MDue to popular request, the Lab readouts function has been added to the application, giving Lab values at the cursor point in the image. Enable Lab readouts from the View menu.
- u: A2 U" C/ k6 s6 e) I/ C: K, B3 t. F. J+ s) k/ p. `# s
- Levels as a Layer Adjustment9 |% a; e: H- G4 s" `! E' |
Levels can now be used in conjunction with layers/masks
/ V' `# `& b5 ?  ]1 A
# a7 h' E+ n, L; g" P! s- Color Balance as a Layer Adjustment% ^) q, r4 Y  |, G
Color balance can now be used in conjunction with layers/masks
% w: j9 c* _# L1 R# \% P
" ?7 Z! @( v( V5 @0 W2 ]- Create New Filled Layer
+ c% a7 f$ J4 EClick and hold the Create new “+” icon in the Layers tool to reveal the new option - Create new filled mask can be found here. This is useful for creating a quick filled layer for adding an overall master-grade to an image: l% h0 `* C3 p% r0 c
4 ~5 ~* B8 I; D$ t- E, P
- Presets for Layer Capable Tools
4 |6 O$ t" I" c- D4 _" P$ p, rThe preset function (saving a tool setting for later use) is now available when working with Layers. Select the Layer, mask the area to be adjusted and then apply the preset from the specific tool preset menu. Note only one preset per tool can be used in a single Layer (no stacking of presets). To use multiple presets, use multiple Layers. The result will be additive., H9 @) A& \$ ~# N$ Y4 v7 }) }1 E
This is particularly useful when used in combination with “Auto Adjust” tool, thereby opening a workflow of “normalization” in the Background Layer and applying a visual “offset” or “master-grade” effect on top of basic adjustments.: @6 D' j$ ^+ W% W3 k  C
Styles can also be applied to the Layer* by right clicking on the layer>Apply settings from...( P4 s# Q. H6 t  x# a, E( x
Where the Style contains adjustments supported by Layers, the settings will be applied to those tools and thus into the mask.
  S2 V  Z; n4 z- X0 b*Some Styles settings are not supported or may be partially applied depending on if the Style contains an adjustment supported by a mask. As an example, if a Style contains Rotation and Exposure, Rotation will be ignored and only Exposure from the Style will be applied.! d( T8 V+ D# ?$ y4 S5 {6 ?
4 `) j; _6 ^0 l6 A: W# W
- Master Layer Opacity
) l1 m( a( E  b3 b, N0 _1 QOnce adjustments (or a Style as described above) are applied in a mask, the “impact” of the layer adjustment can be modified with the Opacity slider. Each layer has a percentage indicator giving an overview of blending when using multiple Layers.0 \+ |% g6 ]8 J' f: w3 y

" e7 D' a5 N/ k8 {- Feather Mask- N$ y! K% K; |4 \7 X2 l: x7 J
Once a Mask is drawn, the edges can be softened by Feathering the Mask. Click the “...” menu in the Layers tool > Feather Mask to open the modal dialog. Adjust and press OK to commit.0 P, k7 z. w+ l/ c7 a$ E; _
. g- M) i5 G3 B! |
- Refine Mask Edge; z1 _, i+ F$ m/ E, ?# a
Used in combination with Auto Mask. Auto Mask the target area as normal, aiming to get a tight a mask as possible. Run “Refine Mask” from the “...” menu in the Layers tool to refine the selection. This is best used in combination with the Greyscale Mask preview (especially with fine selections like hair).* b. W2 [* {1 b$ B* v

2 V/ r! h1 F  q8 M! r! c* E! Y- Greyscale Mask Preview3 h& ?7 S: F- |; e/ F
Converts the preview to a Black and White image to aid masking and fine selections. Black is unmasked, White is masked and everything in between is a shade of Grey (depending on opacity). Like the existing Mask it can be toggled on/off using a short cut (Opt+M mac/Alt+M Win) or chosen from the Brush cursor sub menu (click-hold the Brush cursor icon in the cursor palette or Layers tool.) Note, if you enable this tool without a Layer mask present the entire image will be a black. A small warning triangle on the tool bar will indicate Greyscale masking is enabled for the variant.
( _5 G! Q1 D# |& I+ w
( B$ t5 J/ @9 a, d9 }/ c7 _( d- Performance
# C4 k4 u. f/ Q7 _, {) b9 o- Catalog load speed improved
  G% T/ |9 Q7 ~6 j1 }6 [- More responsive sliders for Mac
9 l8 j) g: }8 Q- A: \; ]0 m- Faster masking% v& C4 X1 a0 w
Miscellaneous Improvements3 U% C" \' I) J8 Z/ M' ^( N5 [
- In moving to a more layer centric theme, the Local Adjustments design and nomenclature is updated to a “Layers” terminology.
. N, |/ O# L* w3 `# j8 o$ D- The concept of the small brush icon next to the tool (meaning the tool was working on selected layer) is removed, and now only indicates that the tool CAN be used on a mask if the Layer (i.e. other than Background) is selected.4 s# P) ]1 {' S& r. ?3 B! T
- A new default workspace is presented without the Local Adjustments tab - but the layers tool appears in each tool tab.  @: B9 [( a6 w8 g: H' L
- The Custom Tool Tab iconography is updated to be more usable.! V2 u  M0 H* ^
- The color editor can now “stack” overlapped layers containing color edits resulting in an additive process. This requires the variant use the 11 Engine, as set in the Base Characteristics.5 E3 ~' W6 a5 \% x
- Layer creation workflow changed. The auto-select behavior of the layer after creation is removed to prevent accidental naming of the layer. Instead the layer is highlighted after creation - to rename a layer press Return key to make the label active, enter the name, then Return again to commit.2 t6 c+ s4 W$ p5 k' ~% J/ T
- Auto - The Exposure tool “Auto” only affects the Exposure slider. Now the Tool bar Auto (the big “A”) has the option to split Exposure from Brightness and contrast so that the Tool can function in the same way.
: J/ V: U! b1 f9 c1 G2 c# a
, c( P0 N, E: c( j/ T# H7 A5 b, GWhat's new in v11.1:
; f! `* _+ ~( V  M1 v5 b% a; J& FNew Feature Summary
: q% Z" k) l- Q: X3 C. g- New Normalize tool* z) a& E" U1 g, t3 T: `" b! a
- Create Style Layers from the Styles tool& R1 R2 C/ \+ _
- Enhanced LCC presets5 l" ^/ `8 h0 c0 O9 B
- Expanded Apple Script
, q& `3 t! r; X* j2 k- Includes “SPRING” Style Pack1 J6 M) d5 q( s
Performance
9 j- X' u5 j& W% k! @# d9 G- Faster “locate” directories (in Catalogs) on Windows
: V/ R. J" z$ C9 R! n& ]6 ZNotable changes' z4 x1 ?" M4 V
- Improved Live View for D850' F- o0 E# X4 c* L' t
- Faster tethering performance on Windows
* v- h8 y% o: I4 C% p* uCamera Support7 R7 w' Q; f+ ^1 D; r
- Sony A7 Mk III
/ s/ X8 Q: m- t% I1 I' f; s# Z* W4 E- Fujifilm X-H13 I4 P) u! _8 {! e
- Leica CL# N7 M' G- f0 T% U7 p; W( ^3 a) ^
- Leica TL2
9 v* I5 {5 n. m6 G8 w  Q& j, R- Leica V-Lux Typ 114
9 a$ ~% i. F/ X3 E- Leica X-U
3 f4 k) v+ C* h- Olympus E-M10 mkIII& ~  @8 }) `; E. B
- Olympus E-PL9
4 }4 `# y: G& K3 s- Panasonic G9" ~% t4 r$ w  g" y$ C0 E
- Panasonic GH5S
) P: ?( B# J% ?Extended+ n' _7 B8 J! h+ `/ ]
- Nikon D5, D850, D500 : 12-bit uncompressed support added
+ H& B  y( K5 [: D! p$ ^( iLens Support9 x  O0 V4 \; [! Q+ t
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM
3 X0 S2 F7 C% n( C' r- Leica Elmarit M 90mm f2.8
# k, h9 A6 J9 _" r- Leica Summicron M 90mm f2# Q/ Y* s3 h! _1 d3 e
- Sony E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS (SEL18135)
1 z8 ^" U5 y5 K  `; |- Sony FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS (SEL24105G)+ {7 q1 D, Q4 Y* Q. i
- Tamron 16-300mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD MACRO B016; k4 w: \5 P/ w9 u
- Tamron 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD A010
9 ?- k3 d3 {) z4 g- Tamron SP 35mm F/1.8 Di VC USD F0128 l" F+ A) r+ _; P1 _
- Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD G2 A025
0 P8 P6 X( ]! l& e' k3 D6 ]) s* l, K- Tamron SP 90mm F/2.8 Di MACRO 1:1 VC USD F017
$ P& Q; g1 U3 H4 nBug Fixes9 O5 `0 J) s& T1 D  J2 D; z9 O1 E
- Fixed various crashes and hangs0 [7 N( e: [  u* J
- Fixed an issue where undo will not restore images to “All Images” after deletion, \  Q* I1 V% {
- Fixed an issue where Rating stars number not displayed in the Filter Tool (Win7)
. W) B. m# G: R/ w' P* N# g5 z- Fixed an issue with occasional Mouse button detection
% K2 d$ b/ r6 K1 \& w3 U- Fixed an issue where the app can not be maximized after minimizing7 U8 k- K6 s5 B# K1 g. r7 G9 A  B, H
- Fixed an issue where White balance is reset when disabling layer5 b6 v' I8 p% Z! K
- Fixed an issue where Styles tool did not respect ‘Edit All Selected Variants’
0 r1 ?8 }/ l6 i5 c- Fixed several issues with Smart Albums when rules are for no ratings/untagged& \  v( Q3 |) q& r
- Fixed an issue with the Importer - “Import All” is greyed out while images are loading3 z$ m$ P! i; O/ f" g& B
- Fixed a tool sync issue with Floating Styles and Presets tool  h& @* t! L! F
- Fixed an issue where you could not export original as EIP if already an EIP image( }2 G9 @- `) u) G( s/ C6 \8 _
- Fixed an issue if using Readouts with a grayscale proof profile
! y1 w! g* q/ P6 Y; ]' e9 L5 O/ F- Fixed an issue where cloning variants with crop moves the crop a couple of pixels
2 n% T+ X/ }+ T4 \% ~# ?3 \1 n- Fixed a mismatch between number of images and dialog box in the Trash folder2 E$ m) \" S5 G
- Fixed an issue when filtering by a keyword then removing that keyword the filter remained active
$ }( v$ g" O1 f' Z$ V- Fixed an issue where duplicating a process recipe resets the scale measurement unit
: i. ^' h5 i- ^3 y+ t- Fixed a consistency issue Styles & Presents not in the same order in Adjustments Menu and Styles Tab4 P$ K, `! h* Z. n
- Fixed some Focus tool naming misalignments
( G+ S; {% I9 E. d- Fixed some issues with Curves tool appearance. g$ S) p% [; R* w
- Added Noise reduction slider shortcuts to Windows% B  G9 f" B' w4 ~/ ]9 B
- Added the ability to add more than modifier key for shortcuts9 V* v, X3 \" X( c. i" Y5 p* d+ g
8 V4 E+ R$ O8 W9 d0 h
What's new in v11.2.0:& j1 P0 `) J' w. R! n
New Feature Summary5 x) d/ }6 ^9 r+ w. P. I4 I5 s; ~
- Capture One CH now selectable from the Capture One launch window
* t0 |8 q# G$ S- O  s/ s- “Slipstream” mode - a Simplified UI, with touch screen support (for Windows only)
) I9 T0 e+ ?4 q4 a! g- PPI-assist tool. Position an iXG camera on a copy stand to capture at a given PPI (for Mac only, Note, iXG camera with Feature Update 2 firmware required)
* l: h# O. A0 M* ?* L- iXG camera extension tube support for 72mm and 120mm lenses (Feature Update #2 firmware required).
; U- ?4 y) n: s( t0 RFor more information on Cultural Heritage visit Phase One iXG Camera System >>1 l3 S& j# c$ Y  z7 F& a* u( S. t$ b
Camera Support
; ]! w. \5 T, c  Z- Phase One iXM+ A& Q( h5 a/ |% W" I9 ~2 ~
- Canon 4000D5 k  o, k) L+ Q5 K
- Canon 2000D
: M2 x5 p+ m# ^9 G- Panasonic Lumix TZ200/TZ202/TZ220
+ y4 Z5 j2 O" e  Z' h- Panasonic Lumix ZS200/ZS220/TX2
: c9 ~0 @) a7 b' n' _- Panasonic Lumix GX9 / GX7 MK III
  V. ~8 w  j( L. o" g! rLens Support" C: u# j9 w( V( F" \3 d2 W9 l
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM' [$ g2 ]5 T- u& t
- Voigtlander MACRO APO-LANTHAR 65mm f/2 ASPH; I' V# P, U. \
- Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f/1.2 ASPH
0 F- {& B8 U; z% c/ z& g- Voigtlander Nokton Classic 35mm f/1.4
% q; V! w0 Y' S5 f: I" S0 x- Voigtlander Heliar-Ultra Wide 12mm f/5.6 ASPH) \2 ^/ B& [0 ]7 C
- Leica Summilux TL 1.4/35 ASPH.. {! D9 A1 @6 ~2 E  K4 q+ ]
- Leica Vario Elmar TL 3,5-5,6/18-56 ASPH
% C7 a5 b8 _, f/ Z% U) S- O* t* j- Leica Elmarit TL 2,8/18 ASPH./ k2 s0 E& a) |9 N; y7 Z
- Leica Summicron TL 2/23 ASPH.
7 G7 F' e6 t* ^+ }- Panasonic LUMIX G Vario 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. (H-FS12060)
8 g$ A, P0 `; v9 lBug Fixes  ?, Q* B; e# \, r0 o
- Fixed an issue where the Output Counter token in recipe Output Naming would resets to 1 after restart of CO5 U" q* d3 [/ z! T. ?/ z( s
- Fixed an issue where Lens Presets did not honor Distortion, Sharpness Falloff, Light Falloff
" F  x: k1 V, M( `2 g7 ^) P- Fixed an issue where the Process recipe summary showed an ICC profile on output even though one was not present
7 ~! L$ I: D% I/ W, l5 M* L- Fixed an issue in the Viewer menu when using right click and Wacom" ~4 ~+ n: Y. ]
- Fixed an issue in the menu where “Select By Color tag” did not show the assigned shortcut
" K2 j1 H  k, E7 W% {- Various crashes and hangs( X* r( |1 T$ X2 D% V: y

5 b' l  o8 s5 \' I9 tWhat's new in v11.1:
) g# e; a: d" n( [* _% XNew Feature Summary
, p8 A) H  t) i" s- New Normalize tool " q6 s& S* N6 g* G2 S+ S; K
- Create Style Layers from the Styles tool - v* O: O4 O2 I9 b8 r/ ?/ D
- Enhanced LCC presets
8 H9 s4 q9 W( b4 R' q- Expanded Apple Script 2 z( K+ x& R& n: p1 r& K
- Includes "SPRING" Style Pack 9 u, H, V3 k! V6 {- E. _1 h
Performance) z3 I$ f. x6 J9 C- o
- Faster "locate" directories (in Catalogs) on Windows
$ h9 w" K% @% i9 g5 k& I# TNotable changes8 g7 ]  n: Q% t, ?
Faster tethering performance on Windows
4 _2 \  z. D4 o- iCamera Support
4 m( x8 G! {% y6 R- Sony A7 Mk III ) B& G! ~5 N+ q" X) O# M7 r
- Fujifilm X-H1
# i: k: w9 x0 s& Z* r- R  K# |7 }- Leica CL # q* F/ B% E0 G% S1 `! c( b
-Leica TL2 % f+ }6 ~2 a6 M) x, A0 q% R
- Leica V-Lux Typ 114
0 n! r- B7 f! h3 w9 N$ c& O- Leica XU 5 J4 @$ J- m* H# {" |# T
- Olympus E-M10 mkIII / Q1 L- E/ B$ I
- Olympus E-PL9
$ B9 Z. z4 C) Y- Panasonic G9   G+ ^! @9 P" v
- Panasonic GH5S : S0 {& _2 u, b3 I& }& p: A0 B# v- `
Extended
( I" N; i: y" K- Nikon D5, D850, D500: 12-bit uncompressed support added $ l* [& Y' y  n( c) ]
Lens Support$ w% H; S1 L/ Z
- Canon EF 24-105mm f / 4L IS II USM ( v* {. O8 Q/ H9 D9 |
- Leica Elmarit M 90mm f2.8 ; J* }# }3 ~5 y- Z7 u
- Leica Summicron M 90mm f2
( l, V  T9 _9 g- Sony E 18-135mm f / 3.5-5.6 OSS (SEL18135) & w* _$ ]* \: J4 z6 i* v3 J. G
- Sony FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS (SEL24105G)- Y! x* r7 I0 u! A" Y) x
- Tamron 16-300mm F / 3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD MACRO B016 3 l' V. T( R5 @7 `2 e! \
- Tamron 28-300mm F / 3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD A010 9 d: h! y' q; Q) H2 |2 r
- Tamron SP 35mm F / 1.8 Di VC USD F012
' e9 v; {! O8 {; a7 j' o$ k- Tamron SP 70-200mm F / 2.8 Di VC USD G2 A025 . {( Z  T8 X- L7 @1 i
- Tamron SP 90mm F / 2.8 Di MACRO 1: 1 VC USD F017 % i* Q% B; w8 X" s8 x9 P
Bug Fixes3 n- N6 Q; F/ a/ M8 u% `
- Fixed any
& p; w: o; i- {+ g. X0 }issue where undo will not restore images to "All Images" after deletion   V$ a( E0 g5 M+ A
- Fixed an issue where not stars Total number rating displayed in the the Filter Tool will (Win7)
3 l4 {: h, o8 }+ v/ @- Fixed an issue with Occasional Mouse button detection ) c* d5 X5 F0 X6 I! m2 G5 j; I6 p
- Fixed an issue where clause the CAN the app not the BE maximized the after minimizing the
$ A" V  Y: `* F5 H" [- Fixed an issue where clause White balance is the when the reset disabling of layer
- i! K2 J7 z% @  Q, ~- Fixed an issue where clause Styles tool DID not Respect 'Edit Have the All the Selected Variants' % i: f( N% _7 O% k$ [$ P- b# t
- Fixed Several Issues with the Smart Albums the when rules are for the no ratings / untagged
0 }% I8 a$ c( p# W- Fixed an issue with the the Importer - "the Import the All" is is greyed out The while images are loading & U  `7 V1 ?# j  f7 j
- Fixed a tool the sync issue with the Floating Styles and the Presets tool
4 B* V9 u, c' z+ Y3 C- Fixed an issue where clause you Could not export original as with the the EIP the if Already an the EIP image ) r5 C3 Z4 b, `
- Fixed an issue the if using the readouts with a grayscale proof profile
7 a4 g  }- e% w% S- Fixed an issue where clause cloning variants with crop a the crop moves couple of pixels " v9 a3 U: d5 i% v' h# g' u0 f1 k
- Fixed mismatch between a number of images and dialog box in the folder Trash
% S# U5 B7 u$ ^4 i' |5 H, e) s5 {- Fixed an issue when filtering by a keyword that keyword then removing the filter remained active
- [9 T+ i1 u0 N* E' K& a2 x- Fixed an issue where duplicating a process recipe resets the scale measurement unit 4 h. A* ~* Q- U6 U% Z2 @, E
- Fixed a consistency issue Styles & Presents not in the same order in Adjustments Menu and Styles Tab 4 g2 d. b! [* J! c( b
- Fixed some Focus tool naming misalignments
2 y0 d' ?7 h8 y5 {, L- Fixed some issues with Curves tool appearance + T; Z$ o1 d1 t! f* l& f
- Added Noise reduction slider shortcuts to Windows
' ]- u/ ~1 r) A) R* U9 \, u) r2 Q, P
% B. V5 l9 J( YWhat's new in v11.1.1:
- F2 M) s: G  B$ r3 CCamera Support8 p  P8 I* a; D# i' o2 T
- Leica M (typ 262) " Z6 |% J( l( [0 }3 r# B
Bug Fixes; K' a3 z; P9 W
- Fixed an issue where Resource hub did not work for some users
' |% m9 c0 A7 d- ]6 ]- Fixed an issue with Explorer's "open with" command not working for files 5 w0 e7 r$ l3 G4 j, z
- Improved viewer update performance during rapid tethered Capture
, a. {4 A1 n4 Q2 w/ l6 }7 H& [# e4 K# E! u# n
What's new in v11.0.1:
; Z' y" o$ P: C2 D$ S9 n& _7 ACamera Support
/ Q2 g3 B3 r7 s# C! }, o" x+ E- Fuji X-E3 5 P+ d( A; q* s) r: i
Lens Support3 A3 a0 t8 }% a3 W. ?
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 17mm f / 1.2 PRO
' G# z# ^. H6 E9 G# x6 `) U- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f / 1.2 PRO # s. X- G) z' X; ~
- Leica Elmarit-M 21mm f / 2.8 ASPH.
& w/ `3 Q. @# C5 J% Z- Leica Summarit-M 35mm f / 2.4 ASPH - `5 m5 I4 e$ ^+ |: W3 \3 q" E
-Leica Summaron-M 28mm f / 5.6 7 R, r. p1 C5 L- q
- Leica Elmarit-M 24mm f / 2.8 ASPH / f4 u4 r8 p0 m2 [, R% k% e0 @
-Leica APO-Summicron-M 50mm f / 2 ASPH " b% Z$ {0 x% W8 B9 S
-Leica Tri-Elmar-M 28- 35-50mm f / 4 ASPH $ D5 O- h( f1 P, r( J  k* h
Bug Fixes
. l7 Z5 _* h3 W7 Q- Filter does not the update rating of this star You are going the when a recent rating of this import statement using the viewer the labels - P8 B3 e! |: c( o+ ^
- White balance is the when the reset disabling of layer ) s3 u( A2 A# d6 ~
- Edited to adjusted image or icon disappears the after the restart
. p5 y: r" I+ N! b- the Local adjustments tool-tab is misaligned $ m) `0 N" r$ ~
- Sort favorites / albums by Name missing on Windows
: ~- A8 i  z. M- `8 {$ u: Z" p$ Y& g, Y- Workspace Black & White Editing shows horizontal film strip 9 r% h8 V+ `9 u. s( V4 v1 Y! t' G
- "Portrait" string (in orientation filter)  f6 I( |& O) K' i2 [
- Folders image - The cursor tool 'Move to Selects Folder' is visible when the selected file is selected. - Gradient mask has no effect on clone / heal layer in Catalog 9 `( g( `/ s# q% P) k
- Global Filters issue with search bar
$ V, F. Z' z" q4 \- ; d5 m+ [& g& E
Shift + Add or Subtract activates / deactivates the layer. * a3 O- G% o. A! `! L
- Layer selection point changes when changing - changing / drawing / gradient mask undo action always "Draw mask" + w! M, j8 O0 m& W5 P
- Detached Viewer Window Layer Dropdown Only Showed "Background"
! L7 H) {4 h+ j* {- Menu items to import Lightroom / MP catalogs are kept unavailable if you are canceling a current directory import 6 @) G; r  ], E; h% N
- "User receiving message" "Unable to open event log database .." after clean install 3 g! H+ C5 P+ Z% g5 u* j( Y( T( m
- Layer tool> "Save Settings as Style" opens "Save Preset" dialog + Y0 i) R' I# Y" w
- Pop-up window is different between Win and Mac
0 K& n% e7 `8 p' m- Naming in Auto Adjust Win / Mac misaligned
6 I1 J: t. D5 I. l& f- Missing Composite tool-tab in Simplified Tethered Capture workspace
" R+ {# |  _" C. G4 D. {4 g- Folders in Styles & Presets tool do not expand on single click
  g' C: E! P" g! ?: I
  B2 Y. A# s- S0 k* z/ D/ I6 rSystem Requirements
/ ^) K. C. U6 G) [' ?' SMinimum, J  O8 @7 e2 y" c1 n- l
- Intel or AMD CPU with 2 Cores
2 ~7 G( R$ ?/ [% K/ l- 8 GB of RAM
( H2 }- }# ?) k- 10 GB of free hard disk space
  Q  y7 b4 f: h' ?) @9 s) j- Color calibrated monitor with 1280x800, 24-bit resolution at 96dpi screen ruling
  E7 u6 Z; q/ p/ @4 \5 a# @/ `% ~2 N2 D- Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit *
6 v. H& L! j6 o8 X- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.7 (will be installed if not present)
, ~5 @6 H$ T3 C7 s$ ^" I- Support for Capture One 11 on Windows 10 is supported for builds supporting .NET 4.7 - This is currently from Windows 10 Anniversary Update (build 1607) through to Fall Creators Edition (build 1709) ) c2 |, u; p' u' y6 x9 R, B) T
- A a PDF reader is needed to the read the the Release the Notes 6 P4 B5 q; _/ y; {
Recommended
! s  {( i+ m+ n) f% a, }7 i/ b3 ]: YThe above specifications are the minimum standards. - B4 ?# S: i% ~! h: w
If you work with high-resolution camera systems, simply follow the recommendations below:
" D/ V9 T" W. g4 P6 u- CPU with 4 Cores or more
9 I! P; }$ @1 I( c* ]- 16 GB of RAM or more
2 p" i5 y/ D. i7 L- Solid State Disk (SSD)
! N9 z7 N9 x2 p! l- A fast graphics card from NVIDIA or AMD with a minimum of 2 GB RAM (4 GB minimum for 4K or multiple monitors)
, g* J9 g) W; j! ^, T# Z$ d' a9 O: p  U2 L- U+ a" c) h
Capture One 11 is compatible with the earlier 6.x , 7.x, 8.x, 9.x and 10.x versions + g; i% d, H) _+ B6 X
It is recommended to migrate images from 4.x and 5.x to version 8.x first, before opening in 11.x. - b. N/ C" V6 [" _
It is generally recommended that you only install one version of Capture One on any single computer.
+ e' I$ p, A: j% a, @( I6 J3 O$ D0 m  y7 l8 ~$ O
% M6 Y4 W' r% ?
8 x  Q& [+ @9 X

3 y0 F4 l& Q0 U
( q5 t. ~- C0 `% `
! n: F+ J; C* P6 HDownload:
6 A/ E. H5 Z2 x3 p# nPhase One Capture One Pro 11 v11.0.0.266.exe
& R2 L+ R2 j, c  {. |Phase One Capture One Pro 11 v11.0.1.30.exe$ b5 f7 M- S4 Z/ M& V3 e5 ^
Phase One Capture One Pro 11 v11.1.0.140.dmg  F4 Z$ l" m& ?* k" @$ l
Phase One Capture One Pro 11 v11.1.0.140.exe. S- T& j( ~( X2 ~
Phase One Capture One Pro 11 v11.1.1.11.exe5 @" j3 H/ n* q
PhaseOne Capture One Pro 11 v11.2.1.3.exe9 F7 r7 m4 @: p1 M& q

% w9 k3 s* h! g9 K7 W  I  r
& b3 k* t" q; ]7 j8 q
5 ], ]. H7 \4 R/ x) c, |, V- Z

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 06:20