[复制链接]
发表于 2018-1-27 14:00:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Avid Media Composer 2018.12.12/ ^8 m8 p, e* r# [; Y7 f
Program Type: Vdeo Editing9 {% E# D  A# o3 X' m: M
Release Date: Feb 23, 2021
# @- u+ T7 b5 R% W! NHomepage: www.avid.com/US/products/media-composer/ OR http://esd.avid.com/ProductInformation.aspx?id=74 @: j/ k# G' e/ v0 ?4 `& l
Interface Language: Multilingual" P* l. b% c( Y7 P& f
Platform: Win & Mac
" C5 n1 |7 V% Y# EFile Size: 2.35 GB / 2.29 GB* t6 y8 ]: y4 ?2 b

0 F6 Q7 i2 g9 \0 K2 {Avid® has now released the much-anticipated Media Composer® 2018.7, which integrates NewTek’s royalty free NDI® technology for very low latency bi-directional transport of video, audio, metadata and communications over standard networks. The motion picture and television professional editing mainstay can now send audio and video to any NDI-aware device over your local network. This capability greatly simplifies the review and approval process and enhances collaboration, yet minimizes costs by leveraging your existing Ethernet network.
6 U  j* i7 \5 o$ v6 [, |! t4 T8 t4 ]9 N. w/ {! V
Dubbed “OpenIO NDI,” when the feature is activated, the operation is similar to a client monitor. Any time the editor plays or scrubs footage on the Media Composer timeline, others on the same network will be able to see the stream using an NDI player. By default, OpenIO NDI will broadcast only to the local subnet.
8 Y. b* g" ]# F8 n0 @- b& Y4 A8 q9 N3 V" d8 I2 T
Avid Media Composer OpenIO NDI menu
" q# ^+ @# G# M9 `, q( w9 GWhen OpenIO NDI is active, the user can also choose to “Play local audio when broadcasting.” When this option is turned on, the host computer audio plays under the Media Composer audio. The editor is thus able to comment or provide supplemental audio during the playback for those monitoring the NDI stream.
  j" H+ w% U- W) a/ m" x5 w9 o8 x8 S* [! T6 `' [8 V+ D
Now available in hundreds of products in the hands of millions of users, NDI is the leading technology for IP workflow for video production. In addition to the royalty-free SDK, NewTek makes available both free and commercial NDI applications that enhance workflow for any production systems. For example, those looking for an application that can fulfill the client monitor role described above within a Media Composer suite can find one in NewTek’s free, downloadable NDI Tools Pack. The Pack comes in both Mac and Windows versions and includes the drivers to allow any system to become an NDI-enabled device. The centerpiece of the Pack is NDI Studio Monitor, which turns any system into a monitoring station, and can run multiple instances to create a multi-viewer station.1 r! M9 }  z' ~0 X: O' R

$ R4 A4 s( E  |. l' l7 hNew features+ C; q/ _8 ?' X7 J) V: v
Run Media Composer virtually—just added - For broadcasters and media enterprises, Media Composer is now available as a “virtual” license that runs on a single server in your facility, enabling multiple editors to access the software and projects remotely using an Internet-connected computer or zero client. Not only will you save time and money on software deployment, upgrades, power, and hardware, it gives you more access flexibility and easier centralized management of your software and systems.
7 L: u# P/ ~; ~/ n0 JGet Media Composer your way—just added - You can now access Media Composer in more ways than ever. Get the lowest cost of entry with a subscription. Purchase and own the software outright. Get facility-wide floating licensing. Or choose the new “virtual” license to run Media Composer remotely from anywhere in your facility. And if you're just starting out, check out Media Composer | First—a totally free version of Media Composer that’s ideal for learning the craft of professional editing. The choice is yours.
  `; c+ u1 r) t; R0 l  UFind the best takes and right clips fast - Working on a scripted or dialog-heavy project like a movie, TV show, or interview? Save hours of time with two powerful dialog search solutions, now available again as Media Composer options. For script-based projects, ScriptSync analyzes all clip dialog in your project, then syncs all relevant clips to the script, so you can find the best takes fast. For dialog-driven material, PhraseFind indexes all project clip dialog, enabling you to quickly find all relevant clips by searching by a key word or phrase.5 f: W* g1 J/ T0 s& C
Work with more high-res media natively - Satisfy your audience’s appetite for higher quality content. With native support for 2K, 4K, Ultra HD, and 8K media, you can acquire, manage, edit, and deliver content quickly and easily. Get support for the the most in-demand camera codecs, including Sony XAVC-L and Panasonic AVC-LongG. And view 2K/4K media in its native resolution on a client monitor—in real time—using Avid Artist I/O interfaces or any third-party Open I/O-compatible hardware.
1 C5 e2 r% Q; N& D$ N$ d9 ~Edit with greater efficiency - With tons of new enhancements and improvements, cutting together a powerful story just got a whole lot easier. Quickly find the original source of any sequence's title or matte key using Match Frame. Save time with new project-level mask margins. Experience faster and more fluid effects and color correction performance when working with high-res media and other processing-intensive formats. Work with RED footage 4x faster. And quickly create a sequence based on a clip selection in the timeline.
6 F  |& n( O8 N$ V7 ]Preview clips before commitment - Wish you could review file-based media before actually bringing it into your project? Now you can with the new Source Browser window, which enables you to look at and listen to footage quickly and then decide whether you want to import or link to the media—right from the window.. }3 k# g' C3 s/ i& P) r/ Q+ j
Get better visual feedback when editing - Edit with greater precision—and confidence—with new high-visibility feedback displayed as you edit in the timeline. View clips in real time as you drag them around. See the impact your edits have on all affected clips and tracks with the new live trim update. Plus, you can now drag a clip directly onto the timeline to add a new track." T) w9 [, g8 i/ B
Sound better with new audio tools - Quickly view all duplicate audio clips with Audio Dupe Detection. Extend audio punch-in recording beyond a sequence's duration. Create bigger, richer soundtracks with up to 64 audio tracks. Create groups to discretely mix dialog, music, sound effects, and other audio. Automatically lower the music bed volume whenever a voiceover kicks in with audio ducking. And nest multiple AudioSuite effects on a single clip for greater flexibility and more creative freedom.- ]* u) m, p# @
. F$ a% s1 U$ U+ g
Edit your story- P1 i* q+ x# q- d5 D" _
Take on dynamic HDR projects - Media Composer now supports high dynamic range (HDR) workflows, enabling you to edit and grade projects using new color specs that display a greater dynamic range than standard video. Enhance color and contrast to achieve more realistic, dramatic imagery, with exceptional detail in the shadows and highlights. And get support for Dolby Vision, Sony S-Log3, BBC/NHK, and ACES profiles. It’s a fast-growing technology—and an important way to future-proof your valuable content.
' J& y4 v- H- {0 t* xEdit faster with the sleeker interface - Working with Media Composer just got a whole lot easier with the newly streamlined yet still robust user interface. Access key tools and features faster thanks to several updates that make your software interaction more intuitive, productive, and fun. This gives you even greater efficiency, so you can focus more time on your creative storytelling.
' F" {' e; }' mEliminate high-res challenges - Accelerate your high-res workflow, without blowing your storage budget, with Avid DNxHR. Work with a wider range of resolutions—from lightweight proxies for high-performance editorial, to more mastering resolutions for delivery, including 2K, Ultra HD, and 4K. Enable remote 4K collaboration. Plus, DNxHR is backwards compatible with DNxHD, as it’s built on the same extensible, standards-based media codec.  b! [5 f6 x% ^
Get powerful performance and speed - Experience the fastest editorial workflows in the industry. Instantly access and edit file-based media without transcoding or copying media. Edit multicam projects with ease. Get smooth playback and responsive bin handling with even the biggest, most complex projects. And because you can render effects and transcode in the background, you can keep working without the wait.
4 A6 z- j; g6 t( f- w# W8 YPlay back high-res camera media natively - No need to copy or transcode media. Mix and match Avid DNxHR, Apple ProRes, Canon XF-AVC, Panasonic AVC-I, and Sony XAVC-I and XAVC-L high-res media directly from the cameras immediately in the same Media Composer timeline. Access, play, and edit footage with smooth real-time playback. You can even create XAVC masters at UHD and 4K resolution.
! C$ x0 Z' Y( Z# N: RWork with what you want - You never know what kinds of media, projects, and people will arrive at your desk or doorstep. That’s why Media Composer offers open workflows, so you can take on whatever challenge awaits. Directly access and edit a wide range of file-based formats from a variety of camera manufacturers. Work with SD, HD, Ultra HD, 2K, 4K, and 8K media. Go old-school with tape and film. And capture, monitor, and output video with your choice of Avid or third-party interface.0 U5 ^. U5 i9 W+ H( ^+ A
Work with cutting-edge tools - It doesn’t matter how you learned to edit. Media Composer goes where others leave off, enabling you to work the way you want using ACE-certified editing tools. Trim and manipulate on the fly using the Smart Tool. Or perform ultra-precise cuts using award-winning Avid editing tools. Mix and match media formats, frame rates, resolutions, and more in the same timeline without rendering. Manage and organize media in bins. And edit high-res and HD material in real time using Avid DNxHR and DNxHD.8 q. |& P# Z' o' r

8 u! g: k) F- \  @) ^( V& o% wEdit 3D
7 M2 s5 A0 W+ iBring your audience into your story with full-featured 3D tools and workflows. Edit stereoscopic 3D material as quickly and easily as you do with standard 2D footage. Capture, edit, and manage the complete 3D end-to-end workflow. Mix and match 2D and stereoscopic 3D clips on the same track. And work with full frame and frame-compatible sources, dedicated 3D editing tools, video effects, and more.3 m! V) y  e8 V: M" @' p: o+ u
Rotate images quickly with FrameFlex rotation - Forget having to use 3D Warp; you can now quickly rotate images a little or a lot by rotating the framing box in FrameFlex. Horizontally straighten multiple sources at once. Reset the view for footage shot while the camera was upside down or on its side. You can even animate the rotation parameters in the effects editor.+ J7 E' o6 D+ _0 C) U
Work with video over IP - Get better system flexibility and interoperability by modernizing your video workflow from SDI to IP (Ethernet)—without costly infrastructure upgrades. With support for the AJA KONA IP card, you can use your existing Ethernet network to ingest, route, monitor, and play out SD, HD, and 2K media. And because the card is built around the SMPTE 2022-6 IP video standard, it’s equipped to take on emerging standards, making it future-proof.
: @; K1 Y# A  f$ r2 b& t/ g8 t( L  vExperience better performance - Get smoother, stutter-free performance when scrubbing or playing back a complex sequence multiple times. That’s because all played frames—and all effects applied to those clips—are now cached in RAM. And with high core count systems, you’ll see a performance boost when playing back and rendering effects too.) V' j8 Q7 ?$ E1 ]  ~3 i, M
Work without size limitations - With Avid Resolution Independence, you can work with practically any media in any resolution. Link to, consolidate, and transcode media to any raster size—from 8K to custom rasters. Automate duplicating and parking high-res media into nearline storage using Dynamic Media Folders. Automatically transcode media to working editorial formats. And deliver high-res masters right from Media Composer, eliminating the need for a finishing tool." T) U0 O- n, v: K; u- ?0 r8 O
Work faster and more easily with many improvements - Experience better performance in full screen playback mode. Easily sync Broadcast Wave audio files with video clips with subframe accuracy. Add one or more custom columns to a bin easily through a contextual menu. Group and sync clips by audio waveform analysis. Find and filter effects faster and easier with the updated Effects palette. Rename, edit, and delete custom project presets with the Preset Manager. And so much more.
8 k" L, U3 w  o, h- d/ q8 RGet the Avid hardware advantage - For the fastest capture, edit, monitor, and output, pair Media Composer with Avid Artist | DNxIQ or Avid Artist DNxIV. These powerful video interfaces tightly integrate with Media Composer for your SD, HD, and high-res workflows and enable audio punch-in recording directly to the timeline. For extensive I/O requirements, Artist | DNxIQ also provides a wide range of analog and digital I/O, plus Avid-exclusive features—such as built-in DNxHR encoding and Universal Mastering—that are second to none.
4 E& |. P3 V- ~9 k! k; kWork with the hardware you have - No need to switch out your existing interface. Media Composer is Avid Open I/O-enabled, so you can work with a wide variety of third-party hardware. Choose video I/O interfaces and cards from AJA, Blackmagic Design, Bluefish444, Matrox, and MOTU. Plus, because manufacturers can use Avid Open I/O to create plug-ins that allow their hardware to work with Media Composer, you’ll have even more choices to come.
- ]0 z$ v; v! s! C3 R- VIntegrate stock footage and more - Don’t have the shot or effects you need? Conveniently browse for stock footage, plug-ins, and more right from within Media Composer in the in-app Avid Marketplace. No shoes, shirt, or pants required. Search for, preview, and purchase stock footage in context with your project. Shop for plug-ins, software options, and compatible hardware to extend your capabilities. You’ll even find training material and other media that’ll help perfect your skills.
. P# Q/ x" C1 i0 l1 BCollaborate with everyone, everywhere - When it’s crunch time, collaboration is key. Media Composer makes it a breeze. Share media, projects, and bins to complete projects on time. Share assets using Avid shared storage. Collaborate with Final Cut, Premiere, and other editors. Share sound mixes with Pro Tools editors. Integrate directly with iNEWS and ENPS systems with the Media Composer | NewsCutter Option. And extend real-time production everywhere with Media Composer | Cloud Remote.
3 I  n( Q% L- `+ x1 C) ^Get reliable media management - Gain peace of mind and never lose sight of your assets. Media Composer provides you with 20+ years of industry-proven media management innovation. The system keeps track of all projects, assets, source material, rendered files, metadata, and more, so you don’t have to. Not only that, you can automate media tasks in the background and track your assets the way you want.* ~% [- b5 q/ M* V, n5 X
Say goodbye to tape archives - Need to pack up a project for transfer? Media Composer supports AS-02/AS-11 MXF formats and is AS-11 DPP compliant, making archiving and distribution easy and space efficient. Manage multiple versions of a sequence in a single bundle, without duplicating assets. Move content between Avid and other AS02/AS-11-compatible systems, without repackaging content. And use JPEG 2000, DNxHD, IMX, AVC-Intra, and uncompressed media in your versioning/archive workflow./ _$ D$ v: y" k8 U
, z0 o, b3 y, }3 u
Bring your imagination to life
- |" V( K" z  y+ a4 n' B0 HDesign and dazzle with visual effects - Add visual drama and depth with the built-in effects, title tools, transitions, keying, and motion effects. Track and stabilize motion. Design eye-catching 2D/3D composites, animation, and more with Boris Continuum Complete Lite, included with Media Composer subscriptions and the Symphony Option. Create high-resolution titles with the included NewBlue Titler Pro. And expand your visual palette with products from our third-party partners.
) H, }% D1 ]' j; LDeliver rich imagery, without the wait - With support for higher frame rates, including 48p and 60p, you can preserve more image information and natural motion, delivering clarity in even the most chaotic action scenes. Produce the most vivid and realistic color detail with access to the full range of new color standards that high-res projects demand, including HDR. And gain more time to focus on your story with background effects rendering and transcoding.
1 z9 ~; _. t! a: B9 a9 \' eCreate studio-quality soundtracks - Sound is half the picture. Make your projects sound as good as they look using the built-in multichannel audio tools. Record voiceovers, ADR, Foley, and more. Edit and mix in up to 7.1 surround sound. Polish sounds with high-quality AAX audio effects—the same plug-ins that come with Pro Tools. And expand your sound with the industry’s best compressors, reverbs, and other sound processing plug-ins, many of which can be purchased directly within Media Composer.
8 a4 P+ t& \) i1 kCorrect color with precision - Fix color or set the tone and mood with built-in color tools. Quickly match colors from shot to shot using NaturalMatch. Correct color with precision thanks to advanced color space processing. Get fine control with animatable color correction. Speed up your color work with hands-on Artist Color control. And if you need advanced and secondary color tools, add the Media Composer | Symphony Option, which also includes Boris Continuum Complete Lite effects.
5 V( T9 [8 m# P6 K( l, J7 d( c* OOptimize your media - Audiences today expect content to be delivered in the format in which they want to watch. Live TV broadcast. Streaming media. Blu-ray or DVD. On demand. On a mobile device. With Sorenson Squeeze Lite—included with Media Composer subscriptions or as part of the Media Composer | Production Pack—you can optimize media for the highest quality playback online or on disc." W3 H" `) T" k! F9 f+ q: s
2 b" `7 \. R$ a( G: c1 f1 K
What’s New in Media Composer 2018.7 Update:  , l% s$ i1 {8 a9 G$ ?) i  x
Export to File Options
' [4 [1 J' v+ ZYou can select additional export options from Export to File.
2 Z8 g; s; e& G8 k9 G" mAMA File Export with Media Offline
  R3 q( C8 e' P7 j1 d8 k2 {6 jYou can export files with offline media from the AMA File Export dialog.
" D- ~8 M6 g- vThis is helpful if you still have effects work to do, but need to deliver a draft version of your sequence.) U! D' ^# ?! u  t+ [
16K Project Presets1 h" y# g& W/ [# n8 ]
The editing application includes 16K project presets; even in native 119.88/120fps.; d3 v6 {5 ?. u6 T
Activating AC3 Separately6 O1 R# m- _$ ?) c# I
You no longer need to activate AC3 separately.
( ?5 t9 F& y2 @, ISupport for Full Frame Stereoscopic with Avid Artist DNxIQ! X8 p+ ]! {# Q( Z
Full frame stereoscopic is supported with the Avid Artist DNxIQ.
6 f9 X( C, N0 W3 |* s- I! PThin Raster Support with Open I/O Hardware! {( h! |; U! l4 N  a  ?
You can open a thin raster project with an Open I/O device attached.) P  b5 S2 D9 W& c/ m% T
Resizable Composer window
$ p; T3 B* U4 k3 o4 g8 [2 ^You can freely resize the Composer Monitor.* l' s( d+ o4 }- t' [5 P
Working with BXF Files! ~+ a; M. B6 g' X
You can edit a BXF sequence, then export it with related essence files.
7 w, u* \* t2 V8 qPreview Growing Sequences and Clips while Exporting to DNxHR or DNxHD3 d! E+ W9 x7 [8 U: @& ~
You can link to and preview a file that is still being exported (on another system).
" J' V5 Z  z5 l( _Exporting XDCAM OP1a Media3 Q) M( a  k1 m
XDCAM MXF OP1a export is available in any project type that supports XDCAM.
% M4 g% T6 Z4 V3 f1 Z  A) q% UPerforming an Insert Edit to an Exported Sequence
' R+ ?, S3 P6 |: V, X) PThe editing application allows you to perform a file-based insert edit to an already exported DNxHD sequence in a 1080i/59.94 project.( {) p  [( ^, v: [' i$ s/ G* B7 @6 G
Support for NewTek NDI Video over IP# t! y5 V4 T* L4 M
Avid Media Composer now includes support for transmitting NDI streams directly from the application.
' M1 g! Z+ ]- [/ \Live Timeline* Z* D; E0 e7 _$ h7 ]/ F
You can perform a number of tasks in and out of MC while a sequence plays in the Timeline.# m& j: q: o( D) q! u
Correlation Tracker
4 W! g0 d' d' J- M9 y3 N# [An additional correlation tracker for tracking motion in an image has been included with this release.
/ P& K+ N7 G/ Q: t5 ^( SSupport for High Frame Rate Projects (100, 119.88, 120)/ t8 l/ E- A2 M- R$ x6 T( k. {  g
The editing application supports 100, 119.88, and 120 frame rate projects.7 Z- Q! J5 s* P% c+ J# J

) i5 J2 o+ ]' cSYSTEM REQUIREMENTS$ J7 C& q% W! Y/ a( Q
64-bit OS: Windows 10 (Professional and Enterprise), Windows 8.1 (Professional and Enterprise) or Windows 7 Professional (Service Pack 1)
! w/ f2 A8 x  s$ A, mMac OS X 10.10.x, 10.11.x, or 10.12.x3 F' M" P3 D( s5 v( R6 Z! ~# t4 p: M& V
8 GB minimum, 16 GB (or more) recommended,24 GB (or more) recommended when working with UHD, large projects, or in an interplay environment  |+ T6 g* W1 I4 b% @- d/ l5 x
*PCs with more than 64 cores (including hyperthreading) are not supported at this time
* d8 _5 H2 N1 l: O: X3 x. Q' _/ |1 G. O" S5 p
# L) v9 o3 i+ e1 D; G+ l
6 Q+ M$ P5 [" i. A$ ~) W/ k3 }" `
Download:
- D' B7 A' |; G, Q$ P( ^http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.1/5CD99EE4/Media_Composer_2018.1_Win.zip
6 j- o3 x* \3 }$ E( @; I$ Bhttp://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.1/5CD99EE4/Media_Composer_2018.1_Mac.dmg" _$ K: _/ L* N. h2 g' k# J% ]
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.2/30957C28/Media_Composer_2018.2_Win.zip
- p2 a" a& A1 r; A9 e; Qhttp://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.2/30957C28/Media_Composer_2018.2_Mac.dmg4 `8 t" B" V. `! i; N* U" L
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.3/2D616558/Media_Composer_2018.3_Win.zip$ k% B: _7 `  Z' u3 b5 i; x! j
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.3/2D616558/Media_Composer_2018.3_Mac.dmg6 U6 E5 A( X- N9 b1 h1 l
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.4/91B8D5F6/Media_Composer_2018.4_Win.zip
0 A# a3 O* P- d! F7 g/ s" Chttp://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.4/91B8D5F6/Media_Composer_2018.4_Mac.dmg
0 m; J$ ]1 M; Jhttp://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.5/B2A7537F/Media_Composer_2018.5_Win.zip; J# j% z" z1 l
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.5/B2A7537F/Media_Composer_2018.5_Mac.dmg
1 X( w, X4 C0 @$ ?; A2 |; {4 ihttp://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.7/2216B99E/Media_Composer_2018.7_Win.zip+ S0 y. R) }3 U0 r: b' ^, J
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.7/2216B99E/Media_Composer_2018.7_Mac.dmg
9 N" @6 ]: F6 Vhttp://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.7.1/4676AB0B/Media_Composer_2018.7.1_Mac.dmg- u8 b) q3 f4 u+ t
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.8/16AC854E/Media_Composer_2018.8_Win.zip/ a" p  b: R2 y1 s$ b
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.8/16AC854E/Media_Composer_2018.8_Mac.dmg* {; s  a4 K& T1 D. g
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.9/7DDC0721/Media_Composer_2018.9_Win.zip$ f( o3 A" x# i$ V# _
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.9/7DDC0721/Media_Composer_2018.9_Mac.dmg
% K0 S7 o1 p' x7 Rhttp://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.10/C64AEACF/Media_Composer_2018.10_Win.zip
0 j# W. a# ~  {( N' }5 vhttp://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.10/C64AEACF/Media_Composer_2018.10_Mac.dmg
- |7 G% A" c: O7 I2 Uhttp://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.11/C92276E5/Media_Composer_2018.11_Win.zip
& A6 ~+ W. I/ J& Mhttp://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.11/C92276E5/Media_Composer_2018.11_Mac.dmg
( j0 z" B; o+ P) phttp://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12/EAC93756/Media_Composer_2018.12_Win.zip
1 T, G, a+ f3 g( F- W2 a: Xhttp://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12/EAC93756/Media_Composer_2018.12_Mac.dmg; d: O0 B5 h! u
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.1/FD029F86/Media_Composer_2018.12.1_Win.zip$ B3 R$ z: X' z4 l" h8 c4 u
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.1/FD029F86/Media_Composer_2018.12.1_Mac.dmg
# D4 k! i* O6 @' ehttp://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.2/71AEBBB3/Media_Composer_2018.12.2_Win.zip. i$ q( T6 [. R
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.2/71AEBBB3/Media_Composer_2018.12.2_Mac.dmg
5 S2 q! _( N& A- c' `$ vhttp://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.3/EFF92D69/Media_Composer_2018.12.3_Win.zip
) A& ^. b. g1 C" o; _http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.3/EFF92D69/Media_Composer_2018.12.3_Mac.dmg7 V3 }8 I: D: h4 y9 T$ j: y$ [
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.5/E3D51A27/Avid_Media_Composer_Patch_2018.12.5_Win.msp
9 E0 [% \$ M: Z& lhttp://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.5/E3D51A27/Media_Composer_2018.12.5_Mac.dmg. X+ R/ Q( R, V
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.6/E1F2502D/Avid_Media_Composer_Patch_2018.12.6_Win.msp+ g5 X7 T7 @% o4 L8 l
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.6/E1F2502D/Media_Composer_2018.12.6_Win.zip
7 i. S) B3 _% F4 F0 X4 |' nhttp://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.6/E1F2502D/Media_Composer_2018.12.6_Mac.dmg$ h/ H2 h+ S7 m( N# e, n
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.7/E7EE02C5/Media_Composer_2018.12.7_Win.zip9 E) p& j# L2 {9 S6 p3 e# E8 _: ?1 N
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.7/E7EE02C5/Media_Composer_2018.12.7_Mac.dmg5 T( ]% ~0 @) L$ y% ]
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.8/7C0F544C/Avid_Media_Composer_Patch_2018.12.8_Win.msp" l! m3 t0 Z/ Z, c+ R  p
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.8/7C0F544C/Media_Composer_2018.12.8_Win.zip
# B; f3 h4 v! o( T# z2 }http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.8/7C0F544C/Media_Composer_2018.12.8_Mac.dmg! J5 a+ g2 {5 T+ |. Z% o
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.9/956673BA/Media_Composer_2018.12.9_Win.zip
2 B, n; R/ E+ |: I& mhttp://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.9/956673BA/Media_Composer_2018.12.9_Mac.dmg% U3 p. q2 g- L8 m3 b: q, d. r/ g8 h, M( P
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.9/956673BA/Avid_Media_Composer_Patch_2018.12.9_Win.msp) y# a, o+ m  I. x
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.10/E268E9BF/Media_Composer_2018.12.10_Mac.dmg
3 I/ ]6 ?) y) ?9 G/ J* _/ ?- J$ Ahttp://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.10/E268E9BF/Media_Composer_2018.12.10_Win.zip
" g8 l! W" W7 W$ [# v& F% w! }http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.10/E268E9BF/Avid_Media_Composer_Patch_2018.12.10_Win.msp
% l) |( E1 Z' Lhttp://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.11/AB0C4E77/Media_Composer_2018.12.11_Mac.dmg, m( J# z$ T' ]. @6 `
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.11/AB0C4E77/Media_Composer_2018.12.11_Win.zip
# L% Q& N5 k: M* V: dhttp://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.11/AB0C4E77/Avid_Media_Composer_Patch_2018.12.11_Win.msp
+ }5 h9 {0 D* M0 |* ?" @& D' Q6 r2 p! ~http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.12/7383D845/Media_Composer_2018.12.12_Win.zip2 V6 ?8 u4 m3 }) I2 Q
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.12/7383D845/Media_Composer_2018.12.12_Mac.dmg' y* W( Y5 c( Z2 m+ A+ n4 n+ e
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.12/7383D845/Avid_Media_Composer_Patch_2018.12.12_Win.msp
# K6 f5 H# D# _  Q% e0 whttps://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.13/0DC3596D/Media_Composer_2018.12.13_Win.zip( R1 {! z+ B5 X0 ^
https://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.13/0DC3596D/Avid_Media_Composer_Patch_2018.12.13_Win.msp) t% j5 z* C8 X8 z8 o" k
https://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.13/0DC3596D/Media_Composer_2018.12.13_Mac.dmg% J# B; y# i! W' E) o
https://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.14/WW3GYO81/Media_Composer_2018.12.14_Win.zip5 U) t3 Q  [1 L8 \/ w
https://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.14/WW3GYO81/Avid_Media_Composer_Patch_2018.12.14_Win.msp6 l1 X5 n( i, d: y0 `" J2 s- @
https://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.14/9G9074N8/Media_Composer_2018.12.14_Mac.dmg/ H( W4 w. `. g" H
https://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.15/EFSJMZQN/Media_Composer_2018.12.15_Win.zip
, B' z3 g9 O4 `9 l* u' y6 k5 S# F% mhttps://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.15/EFSJMZQN/Avid_Media_Composer_Patch_2018.12.15_Win.msp
1 W. }; G/ X3 W% [3 @/ Nhttps://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/2018.12.15/EFSJMZQN/Media_Composer_2018.12.15_Mac.dmg
3 k0 [+ j7 [* Q

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 20:43