Release Name: MAGIX 3D Maker v 7.0.0.4826 Z8 I0 @$ T6 J' Y- O. m
Program Type: Crate Title( b) A# v( T" O  ~( |
Release Date:  31 Mar 20110 E! O* N3 T! V
Homepage: http://www.magix.com/us/xara-3d-maker/7 H8 G' i7 l' P2 s7 G
Interface Language: English 4 p' h8 j: }" _( G1 E4 Y/ z
Platform: WinALL" O. ?. S" i3 P: U3 a
File Size: 68.55 MB1 W  o+ K  W% ]: n% K. `
2 ~7 \: d0 m. j
MAGIX 3D Maker is a program that is designed exclusively for creating high-quality 3D text and graphics: headers, logos, labels and buttons. This is the easiest and best way to create 3D text for your web pages, videos, presentations and posters. In addition, with the help of MAGIX 3D Maker you can create cool three-dimensional animations from the text in a matter of seconds with subsequent saving to GIF, AVI, SWF or a screen saver file. None of the currently available 3D modeling software allows you to easily create 3D text and graphics as ' x" v2 ~6 }( w' @+ M- t6 c
8 s  x% J# v8 y
Choose from over 1,000 objects, surface textures, and fonts, plus 100 animations and styles. UseMAGIX 3D Maker to transform simple text and graphics templates into professional logos, titles, captions, and buttons. Enrich your websites, emails, and presentations! MAGIX 3D Maker is a powerful software that allows users to create impressive 3D animations in a flash as GIFs, AVIs, or simple Flash movie sequences. You can also bring your desktop to life by saving animations as screensavers!
3 T, C/ f- j9 @+ S
6 I- [' I' |; l; g/ K1 x* yKey advantages of MAGIX 3D Maker 7:3 t7 T5 U) n3 \
• Creation of three-dimensional text objects, static and animated titles and graphic elements.
1 h& d9 X7 \7 _• The mode of wireframe display of objects.
+ u7 [5 p& S/ b' L4 d• Smooth interactive editing and conversion tools.
' Z5 J% Z2 i) d2 F+ ?# U7 l- e$ @• Adjust the transparency of control panel windows.
$ f5 K1 R0 m% q0 \5 Y• Import WMF / EMF, CorelXARA and Webster files.
8 t  [3 p6 y6 J0 v0 ~1 Z0 z• Export to GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, AVI, SWF (vector and raster), ICO (icon) and CUR (cursor) formats. 7 Q+ e+ a5 G2 B# J, h
• Create graphical elements, ideally suited for embedding in web pages.
* k( Q1 I, O8 l! M( z& ~. N. S! a• Resize objects without losing quality.
  W0 U0 C! r( T/ [  n# P• Import two-dimensional images as metafiles (WMF and EMF), form contours. $ l* ?- z$ u; O! n4 C' H
• Use of TrueType vector fonts.
) o. U7 e1 u" B5 K• Ability to automatically create frames, panels and buttons.
7 G: k( y& }4 D8 @. C/ i8 @; ]• Auto-save and restore open files when you start and close the program, and restart Windows. ( J6 Z) H; h; l) T+ C- c' k
• Export MAGIX 3D Maker 7 to fully compatible Adobe Photoshop. ( W' F5 a( Q$ i, E* }3 y
" Y; H2 V4 V2 Q3 O4 O
A brief overview of the capabilities of MAGIX 3D Maker:
/ }8 w( R* b. j# S0 [% z• Interactive management tools.
0 g: a7 r4 b; c. n' W' l- x• Select the default background opacity.
/ y+ |, q+ r; H  v) i5 L% x• Optimization of the palette and color to ensure the high quality of small-format objects. 0 ]4 f* M8 P' O. ?: m) G5 d2 ]- m
• Scrolling and moving the elements along the specified trajectories with a certain speed, which can vary.
3 g& E. v4 n2 g' b! C• Various ways to input and output text from the screen.
: R8 i1 Z1 F3 c; D  q7 M3 ?, n• Lighting control and degree of convexity of objects.
5 J. ?1 ~5 t1 ^/ {• Selecting and adjusting font sizes.
! ?" H5 n+ Z$ m- U- K• Creation of shadows, modeling of refractions and bends.
. L6 B9 U' d) a• Manage colors and fill. , E  ]; @  s# m6 {7 q7 r4 g
• Wide range of animation methods: rotation, rotation, fading, pulsation, ripple, jumping and so on.
, G6 @/ t! v* x9 k9 v, n2 p& x* Full control over all aspects of editing three-dimensional text through convenient intuitive control panels.3 D& [  D& x% o. Z
• Ability to view objects from other angles with varying rotation angle and much more!
& K( Z4 I1 R) Y2 S3 U
9 _9 Z% c3 }! Q* s  |. D& D7 WHere are some key features of "MAGIX 3D Maker":
! i9 ^$ g: s6 z# V$ N- B# c+ V· Optimal: Export 3D titles with transparent backgrounds for perfect embedding and underlay of your photos and videos , t, O. d( J" d$ i: ?" g
· Unlimited restore options enable uncomplicated experimentation
  [% y" L- X! @4 w" B· A total of 27 different edge types with different edge angles / J6 @" q" V' j( ^
· Present your graphics and texts perfectly on-screen thanks to the complete edge's smoothing (of anti-aliasing)
$ t( G& P1 a( }% P8 A, ^$ ?· Flexible control over colors and / or texture of every area of the image, and background Used textures CAN Also the BE scaled the, rotated, and colored " \- Z3 e9 \+ P* s
· Images Related can be displayed as front and rear sides or made hollow. - _7 E$ F$ P: A" S6 g% s2 f4 i2 o
· Create images matte or with shine
" Q2 Z& ^4 I$ U; w  p& U· Animate any TrueType font or 3D shape
6 y. j' I6 I1 W1 R8 W· Real-time calculation of shadows, borders, textures, and space
3 {- R/ T. x7 q& n' ?# `
! ~# N, r" o& U& ]3 j. zAdvanced functions:/ ^  U" Z1 U$ J: W& Z% M
- There are unlimited restore options for simplified experimentation.
+ L+ b: a- b9 B1 s- Edge smoothing for precise screen presentation (anti-aliasing) 2 _2 p( d: ^) G7 R& ^: v( m8 h
- Flexible control over color and texture in all areas of the image
: t: J6 z( `$ X' S9 j- Even background textures + x! m$ A  x% r! @
can be displayed as front and rear sides or made hollow
. f$ a& G: t# a3 J- Z6 k- Create images matte or with shine ) ^/ J' C6 w$ w
- Animation of any TrueType fonts
! q! f$ V; J' P, b8 @( Z- Real-time presentation of shadows, borders, textures, spaces, and much more. ?$ j: k1 \2 o1 l* Z
- Open / Import: Windows metafile (* .wmf, * .emf), texture (* .bmp, * .gif; * .ico, * .jpg, * .png), MAGIX3D (* .X3D), Xtreme (* .xar, * .web) / x0 {: j! K' i9 ~# B" n
- Export of still graphics: JPEG (* .jpg), bitmap (* .bmp), PNG (* .png) [including full PNG alpha channel for transparent background], GIF (* .gif) , Flash bitmap (* .swf), Flash vector (* .swf), -icon (* .ico), cursor (* .cur) 6 a" }# R/ E' W( t" w' K' T% P# W
- Export as animation: AVI (* .avi), GIF (* .gif), CFX MAGIX (* .cfx) [Including full PNG alpha channel member for transparent background Used], the Flash the bitmap (* .swf), the Flash vector (* .swf), screensaver (scr .- *), animated cursor (* .ani) ! H# U. w( M8 A' o  g. S
- Save project: MAGIX3D (* .X3D)
3 P, e" ?  s. E9 f
- e: }( A3 ~% c* GSystem requirements: , u4 f/ E: x) ~; M4 A& \- C  C$ L
• Intel® Pentium® or AMD® Athlon® 700 MHz or higher & o7 V: c4 P6 ?' o5 v
• 265 MB RAM ' B" A* c+ M' N: [  @; d
• 150 MB free hard disk space for program files
$ Z5 f8 k5 D) s7 F• SVGA graphics card with min. 32 MB RAM, min. resolution 1024 x 600 at 16-bit high-color
; Z9 Q3 O( M7 F2 `* i• CD-ROM or DVD drive, Microsoft®-compatible mouse * ^- k+ z2 }0 I/ R+ T% G* }4 y: M
, h' T- D  z+ ?9 ]4 H# w
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
1 j8 C9 q# A+ H& f" S
4 L6 s3 V% w; p
# l6 M5 I7 @) |  T! H) @6 K1 A. N

1 Z- G4 @. [2 U6 X0 `
1 K6 s! p/ j8 C$ F3 yDownload:
2 W0 _$ Z7 Y  v  l1 n& QMAGIX 3D Maker V7.0.0.482.exe; Z5 K) n. A/ ^/ W  j# w

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 06:07