立即注册

FXhome HitFilm Pro 8.1.7729.45222

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-5-11 14:09:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: FXhome HitFilm Pro
- |( m9 k! B! X$ e$ L4 @! W1 ]Program Type: Video Editing, Compositing, |2 U& ~1 _4 Y: t
Release Date: May 31, 2018
9 O7 N5 H  I% F/ l  Q4 OVersion: v8.1.7729.452225 W9 }( o) D4 A2 N
Homepage: https://fxhome.com/software-update
$ N8 t# E, \: h+ ^) xInterface Language: English: C" z7 i0 f5 _, N! Y
Platform: Windows & Mac9 v1 s2 D  Z; Q  Q' W# P
File Size: 412.95 MB  / 323.90 MB
* J5 G  a- y# @# |0 S- Y
& h$ M1 H3 u- S4 R0 B. Z* j1 {HitFilm 7 is a unique combination of video editing, visual effects and 3D compositing for filmmakers and professional artists. HitFilm brings your ideas to life. Creating beautiful titles, complex motion graphics and more. Boost your level in this matter with HitFilm all-in-one for video editing.
5 ]  i! f7 w& A& ^' d% [* h" H& b% o
A unique mix of video editing, visual effects and 3D compositing for filmmakers and professional motion artists. Everything you need in one product. Want to create epic videos on a budget? HitFilm brings even your biggest ideas to life. Create beautiful title sequences and sophisticated motion graphics. Take your channel to the next level with HitFilm's all-in-one video editing. 7 X% ], S# Y- C: e7 ]

% @' K6 z6 a3 _# C" [2 p! w1 cEverything is possible.
  F5 s& r! d( X& M6 g. s0 b* o+ JHitFilm 4 Pro is the only video software that includes everything you need to create a movie of a huge scale regardless of budget. All those times when it was necessary to limit their ambitions - this is already in the past. % A0 @8 }  y. f, i0 x  [1 t3 z
, f- _" P4 F8 w0 l$ }8 V* y3 p6 a/ h
3D objects5 d/ f! k- Y: p7 V) a
Adding various 3D objects to your scenes - from helicopters and spacecraft to the Empire State Building or production company logo. Animation objects and taking pictures with a virtual camera, lighting and shadows in real time, reflection and physical lighting based on producing beautiful photo-realistic results. ' F: V# ^0 @) q; ^. }% @) k$ I% h
# Q+ ^- j( i. L& ^1 F
Visual Effects
! x( `5 o/ m, d: w: ?$ o& ]5 ~There are over 200 effects in the library, from which you can even create your own.
/ z* n# I) @  M+ N8 `Among them we can distinguish the following:
: }, e; f( q! [• Harmonious arrays of particles will be needed to create an amazing fractal animation with thousands of particles. Forms can be animated to music.
$ X+ O  ]* G* H3 L1 a+ _• 3D particle simulator combines 3D physics, dynamic forces, collision reflectors.3 p# u5 O$ _# V
• Effects of mud and destruction will help to create realistic patterns of destruction, the effects of dirty camera lenses, artificial grains, automatic jitter and optical motion blur. ; v; \$ h2 u7 Z5 u1 m
• The program has the ability to work with various light effects. You can create your own glare effects on the lens and automatically fix them on the brightest part of the frame.
- T) \0 y' D1 T9 \• Also, it is possible to include the effects of volumetric light in the scene. ; Q8 t- B7 S/ [
• Procedural destruction will be required to split images and video into thousands of 3D fragments, add realistic blood sprays, shot effects, electro storms. ( T$ e9 e( q5 E" x0 _  g: K
• Combines the become classic 2D-layers and 3D development environment.' D- Q: {; W/ q% F& p: J' \9 y
• HitFilm is a great tracking solution for tracking in any format - 2D and 3D. 8 p' L: Y6 G* Y4 n  y5 p; z

% n' h( D7 ~$ r. a$ n/ _Video1 r5 p0 D9 V. v& v; V
editor The HitFilm Pro video editor has collected all the necessary tools that you may need for professional video processing. It's Ripple, Roll, Slip, Slide, Transition, processing of an unlimited number of video and audio tracks, sound on the timeline and transparency of graphics. To work with the correction of colors and gradient in HitFilm Pro provided for more than 20 plug-ins. In addition, it is possible to export high-quality video or direct download to YouTube.
9 _+ A$ n+ N1 G1 R& O( v2 B1 G+ s+ w$ o  \/ U2 m# r
Everything is possible
* }- L) F. }5 A: ~9 SHitFilm 4 Pro is the only video software that includes everything you need to create a huge scale movies on an indie budget. All those times when you had to limit your ambition - that's in the past. ; I2 |- S* m$ Z4 {7 R0 F
: K+ I1 o- ~3 P) v4 c$ X: \9 h
3D objects/ N- Z5 k8 A/ |% |  B4 {6 Q. y6 x% x
Add 3D objects to your scenes - anything from helicopters and spaceships to the Empire State Building. Animate objects and shoots with virtual cameras and lights, with real-time shadows, reflections and physically-based lighting producing beautifully photo-realistic results.
# R2 H3 V! u$ Q7 N3 Q- s- u1 N1 B+ R' |2 H+ ?; ~
Visual effects1 ]+ w6 ^8 Z1 G# c$ Z) e' ]) J. }3 I
No other video editor is capable of creating effects on this level, from procedural muzzle flashes, lightning and fire to cloning, lightswords and automatic heat distortion. There's over 200 effects in the library, all of which can be re-mixed and customized to design your own.
. y9 e! M5 A' L, R$ L7 Q, f6 o
5 B9 k) i1 T2 u8 m* n1 `# _Grading( ^6 A: o; [0 K8 [+ h! \
HitFilm is packed full of color correction and styling tools. Enhance your entire frame or specify custom areas, such as an actor's eyes or the sky in a wide landscape shot. Does not matter whether you're shooting on a DSLR or a RED Epic - HitFilm will make your movies look like a million dollars. - A; R  f+ o6 n3 A2 _# Y
* D* |, @3 t. M$ V# x2 n
Get animated
* M2 K8 K% O+ f+ k+ |2 kGiven the right tools you can build anything. Use precise animation, advanced titling and procedural effects. 8 {2 i0 ?; e4 q( X! g

# ?' v) u8 L7 M9 e; U4 r. NTitling
  F3 T" ?" P7 V# QFrom advertisements to end credits, we make words matter. HitFilm 4 Pro includes the premium 3D Objects plugin from Boris FX for all your titling needs. Your titles can be customized using all of HitFilm's advanced compositing and effects tools. , E  q2 g7 ^5 z' P% |
, k( C$ f7 T. i( L  L: n/ T" @3 Q) E
Animation
. w9 d# ]3 h- x; q3 ?8 Z" g" dYou have complete control over your animations, with a powerful keyframe graph editor and bezier paths. HitFilm or import worked out, pre-made Alembic sequences. 1 I6 w# w" s, W! L
) y2 [" L* g& p2 p2 s9 ~
Particle engines" K4 T* s  }% l1 C. y. K
Everyone should have a world class particle engine. HitFilm 4 Pro's got two ... Create weather systems, grow your own cities or summon swarms of creatures - it's all here, from grid patterns and fractally-warped, audio-influenced 3D forms to chaotic, physics-driven simulation.$ O' U# S# y) j& i
2 v8 y6 L9 y7 u( \, }* Q6 s7 O
Version 8.1.7729 released on May 31, 2018
7 W  ^9 c& q8 C* Added option to disable Viewer Controls when they aren't needed, so you can better see the Viewer contents.0 @  r' E+ l$ {1 J; q& s6 f
* Audio using outdated Quicktime specifications in uncompressed ProRes files now decodes correctly.
- J6 y/ E( g1 A5 ?0 U3 k* Contents of the View > Panels menu now displays correctly even when no project is open.7 n1 P+ ]% r8 N. a9 ]
* Tasks removed from the Export Queue now consistently stay deleted.
% g. u% ~! x. C! m* QuickTime files with audio stream headers that don't match the QuickTime specification no longer cause stability issues.5 M& g8 c0 x, G2 J, ?
* The Trimmer slider position now updates correctly when loading shorter media files into the Trimmer.* l: g% {' A! ~' A
* Deleting an export task set to an Image Sequence format no longer removes the destination directory." ?: a: s/ m3 O9 d. Z
* Update the logo used on the Home page in HitFilm Express.9 m5 D/ f/ |" `6 o* H$ x: U
* Improved text rendering so changes to opacity no longer cause issues.
  y6 N9 n" ?) @4 m7 W2 g- s) P; G, \" x* Improved text rendering so masks no longer cause unwanted changes to positioning.
  D: Y) _, m7 S( b- u# q* The End-User License Agreement has been updated to be GDPR compliant.
. u: ?9 Q/ m! r/ c* The Activation App has been updated to be GDPR compliant.
# K3 z1 ?) h, T5 T9 N2 O) P/ M% M" u! p: Y" T
Version 8.0.7627 released on May 10, 2018$ E2 D8 n! W- X, O* N4 @) G+ w
What's new in this update?
  X: y) S: F) V2 d2 _1 QNew layout panel added with controls for precisely aligning & positioning layers
! B, A# M5 B( v' ^4 N7 oMaster reset buttons have been restored to each tab of the Options dialog.3 Z! }( P8 n4 E3 }" e
New Rendering tab has been added to the Options dialog
; w2 W1 S% v3 x  H2 d; q& j  SDefault preferences for the Viewer panel, such as the default background color, can now be set in the Options dialog.8 L+ @# G* d  u' w% Y6 o: n) Q
Default preferences for the Editor timeline, such as track sizes and thumbnail style, can now be set in the Options dialog.3 g# c3 n: v; a0 U
The Options Dialog has been updated to use a vertical stack of tabs on the side, so the tabs fit better into the available space.
  D& c4 j  U& J6 {1 RThe default size for video and audio tracks on the Editor has been changed to large.
, b5 M/ h. S  L/ [" L$ z, kAdded the ability to select multiple points on a mask by dragging a rubber band around them.8 F0 G/ A, N6 o, Q; J" h$ d5 p
Added support for transparency in all Plane layers.
& t" Z8 E+ _5 IImproved Mask rotation so the original bounding box is retained regardless of whether the mask has been rotated or not.
: D4 m  o  q/ k" E+ DA checkerboard now indicates planes with the transparency set below 100, in the Media panel.
$ y% Q& P# l+ {3 U. @1 E; _A checkerboard now appears in the thumbnails of semi-transparent planes on the Editor timeline.
' r. {. l/ K1 [$ xA preset for the alpha channel has been added to the properties dialog of plane layers, to define their default transparency.+ A$ S; x, n  p  R; _6 q3 {
New Mirror and Rotate buttons are available in the Layout panel.; Y" \' Z+ a- n
Masks can now be scaled relative to the opposite corner, rather than the center point, by using the CTRL (CMD on Mac) modifier.2 u7 `# C" K, P$ n
New Origin control selector for masks allows you to move the anchor point from which scale or rotation adjustments will be applied to the mask.' u! t5 S+ n  s) |( y, }
Improved Mask tools include a bounding box while creating mask points, to make it easier to manipulate multiple points at once.
6 O. ^! c, C" P& qDefault preferences for the Media panel, such as how files are arranged, can now be set in the Options dialog.+ a; X. j# \( r2 w# }4 U
Changed the layout of the Options dialog so it fits all of the available options better.0 c) ^1 s0 P& U3 G: ^
Auto-scroll now works correctly in composite shot timelines.
5 r. S" U' ^% o/ `2 v- ]: N2 eMacs using Radeon Pro graphics cards now draw scopes correctly.
( c( o  m" r4 y4 tMask paths now correctly switch from closed to open when path points are deleted.
3 }) I3 U5 a( c/ X$ I1 X6 kThe contextual menu for path points now correctly identifys their current linear or curved state.
5 c1 {& j7 l8 t0 }; e- @& aText-based effects no longer add unwanted line returns when a project is closed and reopened.! k8 X; W5 m3 @
Editor tracks no longer lose sync when a project is loaded.
$ n- V0 D" c, h- a! XAdjusting the Preview size of the Editor timeline no longer scrolls to the top of the timeline.. M1 {8 M0 Z( N, X% x% z0 m  W% W' C
Selecting multiple timeline objects across video and audio tracks using the CTRL (CMD on Mac) modifier now works correctly.( R( K) P5 ^' t: X; V& J5 T
Fixed an export error when motion blur is enabled on the Editor.
' i! m" g8 c: P# }3 j2 f  iMasks now consistently rotate correctly.* r: M- q, J  o
Adjusted the default compression settings for PNG export to improve export times.. @% f( A! a" i( V" `
Masks applied to text layers now update correctly when enabled or disabled.) x) N# |8 w3 H) M4 j2 T
When importing composite shots from another project, all available composite shots are now listed correctly.% P# Y/ `8 M7 i/ P9 ]+ S: I' C
The selected Workspace no longer remains highlighted after the layout of the software is reset.4 Y$ A5 _' m9 B0 u3 q% {6 J8 p
Bezier handles on masks now work correctly after a mask has been rotated.* L# \% i* e; L+ p  |. ]3 s% U1 L- i
Adding new points to the curve of a rotated mask now works correctly.
/ f% u/ C& ]6 y. G$ D! n; EImproved the styling of warning dialogs shown in the Options panel.
6 Q3 |# u3 \, P3 C( s) }8 H5 }8 EPoints can now be removed from the puppet tool while in Edit mode." W* a& U% E0 J5 E# e& w
Selecting a property in the property tree of one panel no longer auto-expands the tree in other panels.* |4 @( [, P* a$ ?
Trying to export a frame containing an empty grade layer with motion blur enabled no longer causes stability issues.3 t8 T  Y, m) J+ P3 v
The rotation turns control now correctly moves in increments of 10 degrees when the shift modifier is used.
/ t9 v4 b% s. a  b2 M" ^9 U2 G, o* X; g# A& k5 P* K/ p
Minimum system requirements:0 D( `* B: o2 ^4 u7 l
• Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 - 64-bit operating system. 9 O; e3 @6 Q' w0 `# L5 N
• 1.2GB free hard disk space for installation
% V& A# B+ T0 ?5 U• Internet connection required for online activation and web services 4 [8 D' Q1 g4 ~; V
• Intel Core i3, Core i5, Core i7 or Intel Xeon (Nehalem) processor or AMD equivalent 0 m- z# i# i% ~8 [( R5 k# K$ t
• 4GB RAM + E# }; V; ?" O3 _  X9 ?  G% o  Q
• OpenGL 2.0 capable with at least 512 MB video memory (NVIDIA GeForce 9 series, Radeon HD 5000 series, Intel HD 4000) ) o" ], j: O, I' A5 L( e  b, E

. b" G7 z: {4 E2 R: q- Y
( ^6 Z/ P- K$ B; n' A2 d7 `7 m6 ?

4 j! U' e4 H5 }+ X9 NDownload:7 z! I, Q& x- ^: }0 M
HitFilmExpress_8.0.0432.pkg
% x' m0 z2 x  t% p7 v1 BHitFilmExpress_x64_8.0.7627.07201.msi+ s; t% d- F, b" [! k2 g% S
HitFilmPro_8.0.1652.pkg
+ T' p' \' ~+ z$ N3 l' X" o; g& f5 ~HitFilmPro_x64_8.0.7627.07201.msi
& r- p' `; p; \$ S* k. C
' D" a! `" J& L3 g9 Z6 w! Ghttp://installers.hitfilm.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_8.0.7627.07201.msi( S; ]0 ~0 V  W! v- W8 i  g
http://installers.hitfilm.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_8.0.1652.pkg
% o4 w2 b2 Q- t# r) u9 X' y9 Khttp://installers.hitfilm.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_8.1.7729.45222.msi. s. ~9 [3 g: t4 g2 w- j: L; O
http://installers.hitfilm.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_8.1.0002.pkg
3 P7 K  q, ]6 z4 H: R% H$ ]9 `+ @# g, }9 J7 g2 f
http://installers.hitfilm.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_x64_8.0.7627.07201.msi  W2 N( _( a, f) Y( ~4 n; f& M
http://installers.hitfilm.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_8.0.0432.pkg! |# o6 g0 f- F/ @5 C) i
http://installers.hitfilm.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_x64_8.1.7729.45222.msi
/ {. s: {' M+ w6 h! E5 K' whttp://installers.hitfilm.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_8.1.0002.pkg, l% e% k4 E' Q: |, Q

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 20:33