立即注册

Digital Film Tools: PhotoCopy v2.0v2

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-2-4 20:20:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: DFT PhotoCopy v2.0v2
7 z) p, m  P" E9 JProgram Type: Photo/Video, Plug-in' P9 g( o" c- I" ?
Release Date: 1/30/2015$ f$ S+ M7 W) h: @6 m8 v  B
Homepage: www.digitalfilmtools.com/photocopy* R7 o' L$ P% }/ O
Language: English; E5 |, h2 U* L: u1 [; }
Platform: Win64
4 K& z  J( x4 c! G8 v/ D5 M6 MFile Size: 78.3 Mb 2 F$ D) X. e% E1 @- S8 a4 B9 f! ^
) L, f8 y* v# x9 G/ `' R
Digital Film Tools PhotoCopy - Software that creates a photographic reproduction of a printed or graphic work made with a process in which a new image is formed by the action of proprietary image analysis, color, texture and light. Whether it's still or moving images, the key attributes are copied from one image and applied to another.
+ C: y0 [7 U( I2 z; _1 H* ]
. E: K4 _" P6 h" c- s. x5 D" gWe have painstakingly analyzed the brightness, color, tone, detail, grain and texture of some of the world's greatest movies, paintings, photographs and historical photographic processes. The DNA of these masterpieces can now be applied to your very own images with PhotoCopy. The color, tone and brightness of the original work are replicated while the texture, grain and detail are simulated.
) f* P5 a/ g9 q% L
# f( k8 G' ~6 \( `# U# ^7 ZHave some images that you would like to copy and apply their attributes to other images? No problem. Just create, save and apply these custom presets to other images.
" F5 N1 B* N8 b/ B
- M! b' z3 g* x( |" uMake any picture look interesting. Good, bad, ugly - PhotoCopy doesn't care. You supply the image, we supply the secret sauce. Combine the two and create a new work of art.* ^5 I" S7 a, p
9 I% `' D) V- P. ~( u
Features:
: G( m) x( L( Z6 v2 B! ]- Pick from 94 Academy Award nominated movies including Apocalypse Now, Blade Runner, Frankenstein, Gone with the Wind, King Kong and The Lord of the Rings
4 E- J8 _# y4 ~* S3 A" P7 V1 s- Choose from 72 paintings from artists such as Cezanne, Chagall, Greco, Leonardo, Monet, Rembrandt, Renoir and Van Gogh to name a few+ }$ G) L; {' E3 O9 O& T4 O
- Select from 40 photographs by various masters of photography including Abbott, Andreev, Cunningham, Fenton, Nadar, Outerbridge, Stieglitz and Weston
% \2 h& T& {; N1 E) B8 N- Try one of 30 historical processes, some of which are Ambrotype, Cyanotype, Liquid Emulsion, Kallitype, Palladium, Salt Print, Vandyke and Wet Plate
. I$ [3 C% U1 C1 y3 S- Copy the key attributes from one image and apply them to another; _% ~- T" L1 J3 }! V1 Z- ~
- Create custom presets from your own images
; c' x* m4 C4 |6 i6 g' r8 C- Color, tone and brightness replication- a; t, M, w$ N3 ]5 {+ M5 n
- Texture, grain and detail simulation/ y3 B% ~4 w1 f( M
- Add a vignette to any preset
" Y7 s) E; U5 x( k- Modify images with presets or sliders' a/ X: k, G  X. {. }; ~
- Quickly search for presets5 o  U9 B7 e+ p7 n$ K

' T5 q+ K* Q7 DVERSION 2.0V2 RELEASED 1/30/2015Bug Fixes
    & M4 t. [0 R2 s- }. E$ |1 ]
  • Delete Layer) K3 l  W& W5 d1 }. m$ U/ u& @
    You can now Delete a layer when multiple layers are present.
  • Nuke Plug-in Naming
    : K. I1 d7 {0 v4 T9 {9 PAdded prefixes to the plug-in names so as to not create conflicts with Nuke's internal node naming.
  • Custom Preset Thumbnail
    # x" M3 q( t! S0 c- a6 UCustom preset thumbnails now use the image that the preset was created from.% M2 @: [) O5 f
3 x* ~. R9 i5 R6 g' P# |- |$ Y5 O( M
VERSION 2.0 RELEASED 1/26/2015Features
    3 h. e1 d$ P( e% i9 i/ i# d
  • Internet Image Search
    4 i; K) X; {( Q$ v) ]& c; h; _Search for images to copy using one of our many preset searches that include famous movies, painters, photographers, historical processes or do your own custom search.
  • Layers and Masking& b% p& O1 E, G, n2 u% |6 E" r6 g
    Photo plug-in hosts now have layering and masking. Mask types include: Gradient, Spot, Path, Snap, EZ Mask, Selection and Paint.
  • OFX Host Support( _) h" V& U* W
    The OFX plug-in format is now supported making it compatible with digital intermediate programs Assimilate Scratch and Blackmagic Design Davinci Resolve, the Foundry鈥檚 Nuke compositing software and the Sony Vegas non-linear editing system.
  • Retina Display Support+ H9 Y. x2 L/ Z
    Support for Mac Retina displays has been added.
    ! c6 m6 Q: t3 n, k/ b
  ?/ i' P3 w2 d( o5 u
" \$ f! s+ h3 G  ?( e5 U
Requirements:3 t2 R3 G) t" }0 v2 z) T
- Windows Vista 64 Bit, 7 64 Bit, 8 64 Bit
& h# Y8 ?5 q- w9 e# A3 y9 X- Photoshop CS5 and up (64 Bit Only)
  O8 _4 Y; C; L4 V: @- Photoshop Elements 13 and up (Non-app store version)4 W2 H+ V7 q; T2 D3 S- e
- Photoshop Lightroom 3 and up
) ^7 Q  [5 i$ B7 c- Effects CS5 and up' y% q* g( Z$ h" F( a
- Premiere Pro CS5 and up4 A8 }" w) l1 O2 t# }) k+ w& q
- Avid Editing Systems (64 Bit only)# F! `9 L) V; M6 N7 U% S- X. _, t

( z6 T' a& P' ~* x! R: h! M  E9 |
Download:! j/ p1 E6 S, Y, B0 j
PhotoCopy-1.0.2.3.exe, z8 M0 B8 T; \6 n; i
PhotoCopy-2.0v2.CE.exe
# n, ~7 s  Z1 \4 L* D/ P/ }2 B2 G+ ^' j8 i3 i4 L1 t3 J. v

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 15:02