[复制链接]
发表于 2015-2-4 20:26:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Digital Film Tools EZ Mask v3.0v3" w' S+ {# Y* X0 J% Z
Program Type: Photoshop Plug-ins9 C7 ~  W& b. L8 w' T" X/ G
Release Date: 8/31/2015
3 I4 J7 f% Q6 S. _# P; C# ?# kHomepage: http://www.digitalfilmtools.com/ezmask/" f: o$ y" m0 [! ^6 A# Z. Y, t) b
Language: English
; [3 L# N7 w5 QPlatform: Win XP, Vista, 7
/ l: m5 P9 q$ J# }3 s% D1 jFile Size: 27.5Mb 7 A1 e5 q# |# m3 {8 S- O% K

, f: J7 {3 ?5 R6 B: ?1 C- fDigital Film Tools EZ Mask is an easy to use interactive image masking tool capable of extracting almost any object in an image--even if you are dealing with fine hair detail, smoke, or reflections. This extraction process creates what is known as a mask--essentially a black and white cutout. White mask areas are extracted, black areas not, and gray areas in between represent a level of transparency. Once a mask is extracted, the foreground object can be seamlessly composed onto a new background in Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements as well as apply filter and image corrections only within the area defined by the mask.) V5 Z) |, v. e9 |% g6 K+ H

% x2 A  ^# c3 s% PTo work this magic, EZ Mask iteratively estimates the transparency value for every pixel in the image, based on a small sample of foreground (what you want to cut out) and background pixels marked by simple strokes on the image. Results show that compared with previous approaches, our method is more efficient and requires minimal effort to extract high quality masks for foregrounds with significant semitransparent regions. In addition, the foreground colors are estimated in the semi-transparent areas to create a seamless composite. What was once thought of as the Holy Grail of digital imaging is now a reality with EZ Mask./ ]+ O$ G! U) M$ m# C
1 a1 A! s- V2 Y2 Q" A% w
New in EZ Mask v2:% f& z6 H' j6 K( `. ^
Features:2 V1 ^/ I; R- A% P7 ], O, q
• Multiprocessor Acceleration - Multiprocessor acceleration allows EZ Mask to render faster using multiple processors. The more processors a machine has, the faster the interaction and rendering.
: h. a) b2 K( q/ q# D• Refine Mode - Refine mode changes the behavior of the Foreground, Background, Unknown and Missing brushes so that they are interactive. As you paint a stroke, Refine mode automatically updates the mask or composite.
; R( e% v) V, N1 {! {7 K' h• Missing Brush - The Missing brush is used to mark missing foreground areas--fine details such as strands of hair that may be missing after the mask is generated. Using the Missing brush in these areas can sometimes help recover lost detail. , l7 C7 R  T% C, L; x$ X0 V
• Spill Suppression - When a foreground object has been photographed against a solid blue or green backdrop, the blue or green color can have a tendency to spill onto the foreground object. When extracting an object photographed against one of these colors, you may find it necessary to remove the blue or green spill. There is now a Spill tab in the Options menu that allows you to remove blue or green color spill.
3 D: ?# J7 Z! Q• Split Comparison - Compares two images using a vertical split. Whatever you are currently viewing is placed to the left of the split. For instance, this is useful for comparing the generated mask to the foreground image.
7 \, r4 x, A7 \+ Z* I• Drawing Lines using Shift-Click - You can Click-Shift-Click to draw lines using any brush. 9 r0 ^+ Z) N& O+ h& c
• Deartifact - Blurry artifacts can be generated while attempting to extract objects that have drop shadows, similar colors to the background or out of focus edges. Deartifact, located in Options > Processing, can be used to limit these artifacts. - Y9 H* Q5 i1 O6 T4 M) y' u* g
• Color Management - A Color Management control has been added in Options > Display to make sure that the color of the image that you see in EZ Mask matches what you see in Photoshop.
4 f' O; o" c0 w' S$ M• Status Bar - A Status Bar located at the bottom right of the user interface provides you with useful information.
  k! C- |$ t2 u' [• Process Shortcut Key - The Enter key triggers the Process icon.- k! U6 ?6 H1 F6 v  c. s
• Brush Size Shortcut - The Brush size can now be changed with the Up/Down Arrow keys.
- {5 r! d" q* W' ?  \$ n+ h• View Shortcut Keys - The following shortcut keys were added:% i# Z; {# z+ c0 ^/ h
- I key zooms the image in.
8 Y  t* ^  F3 P5 N: M2 O% t- O key zooms the image out.
5 ^2 T. ]  N  g/ X( f/ I, ^- H key sets the Viewer to a 1:1 pixel ratio." I1 Y4 [6 `, I5 N4 p; D. h
- B+ e0 _' k9 A; z. i4 L; o" |. A
Changes:, j7 K  v6 y$ E8 E8 s/ [, z+ U  }
• Speed Enhancements - A new rendering method has been implemented which greatly speeds up processing., R( `5 B& O  D: R# V
• Memory Improvement - Far less memory is consumed than the previous version allowing much larger images to be used.
' Q, `% b, ^' z4 O, i. p4 U2 q• Edge Color Estimation - The Edge Color Estimation feature can now be disabled in the Options > Processing tab.1 w/ j& [  A% {/ A  R
• EZ Mask Application - Previously, EZ Mask had to be applied to the top layer. Now, EZ Mask can be applied anywhere in the layer stack.7 d; D" Q/ u/ M4 d( u9 p
• Preview Quality - In the last version, the Preview Quality maxed out at 1024 pixels. Now, the Preview Quality starts at 1024 pixels and increments in 1024 pixel increments all the way up to full resolution. So, you can now process at full resolution if you’d like.! ]# c8 C0 D( z4 G/ F# @& o$ b9 P
• Remember Brush Size - The brush size is now remembered between uses.2 ?* J9 b" C% @/ U' ~/ s: i) y0 C

: }& ?( O' x" c" qVERSION 3.0V3 RELEASED 8/31/2015
9 g; ~8 K( e! _& V/ _Bug Fix( I! g+ ^/ T6 W/ W/ x. A1 U
Preview Resolution Crash0 a1 r( x) g1 ^, ?0 Y$ J# n
EZ Mask crashed when the preview resolution was changed from whatever it was set on.
% m% S  A3 ?- x4 m8 Z: [) `6 ^9 l+ E3 |4 q7 e* v) ^
VERSION 3.0V2 RELEASED 6/16/2015+ g+ e, ^  x4 m* ]9 u4 T
Features
$ K& u4 m# K% _& c" g0 v& P. bAdobe CC 2015 Installer Compatibility
% x2 U- J3 N0 ^, G$ T4 RThe 3.0v2 installers will automatically find Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.
/ {) @2 F1 @* T- J/ k' j9 p3 X8 R$ H4 Y9 F* F) ]: D
VERSION 3.0 RELEASED 3/12/2015+ K7 w$ z3 I. O9 o
Features2 h9 `( h: w6 n/ Y
Brackets Keyboard Shortcut to Change Brush Size
* E0 S8 j2 ^4 {. U/ s* MYou can use the bracket keys [ ] to change the brush size.
2 [$ O& R, Y) F( r6 _! ^; ]$ DColor Correction
4 |  M8 q, {  G2 P8 |: O# A6 o- q7 G# OColor Correction parameters have been added to adjust the color of the masked object.
; V: P. G: t! \DVE. K" r% p: E" q6 o/ Y8 o
Add a DVE has been added to position, scale, rotate and corner pin the masked object./ Z  U. D$ k( D$ F1 w  m& n. ~3 t
Lightroom Support- y) }/ b8 X0 x9 S$ m
Lightroom is now supported./ ]' g9 Z) d% _$ N) h
Retina Display Support- L" C  S8 ~. Z0 X) p8 O; V0 h" ]" L
Support for Mac Retina displays has been added.
0 M7 F) `4 b+ Z3 f% P7 a
" S! s9 f9 D5 U8 @" m7 pRequirements:3 G4 O  Y: W1 a& }9 K- q2 V% e
Adobe Photoshop CS5 and up (64 Bit Only)
+ @6 t- Z* g5 C1 X" @+ f4 {' aAdobe Photoshop Elements 13 and up (Non-app store version)
4 \& k, U3 x+ ^Apple Photoshop Lightroom 3 and up
; d1 T: N. R+ M$ t$ O- J( O: D: vMacintosh Multicore Intel® processor
. u( e% s6 i( vMac OSX 10.8.x and up
; ^7 N. M. s7 c' PWindows 7 64 bit and up' @4 H- g; S2 X+ d1 p
6 ]. Q) f2 L* u7 `8 u+ U

. `4 g. t  R4 E" X  k4 ^Download:9 {% o# O( _6 y" r* U  L
EZMask-Photoshop-x64-v2.0.0.4.exe: @) Y5 F$ w0 y+ ^% `! E

' U& q+ Z* ~) ^9 }6 ehttp://digitalfilmtools.com.s3.amazonaws.com/ezmask/EZMask-3.0.exe
& {& w; b, g- |- ]1 ahttp://digitalfilmtools.com.s3.amazonaws.com/ezmask/EZMask-3.0.zip! y0 U% K( i7 [: g

6 M0 c# w, d7 ^1 ~  i, Yhttp://digitalfilmtools.com.s3.amazonaws.com/ezmask/EZMask-3.0v2.exe
& p: `+ k4 r' ]8 P4 y" L' E) Lhttp://digitalfilmtools.com.s3.amazonaws.com/ezmask/EZMask-3.0v2.zip% V1 G9 |; j0 o8 v
" a0 ], ]: G  e0 @+ a% l! X
http://digitalfilmtools.com.s3.amazonaws.com/ezmask/EZMask-3.0v3.exe1 W( @" h/ P7 |* O' E; @
http://digitalfilmtools.com.s3.amazonaws.com/ezmask/EZMask-3.0v3.zip

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 15:34