立即注册

[GenArts] GenArts Sapphire Plug-ins v7.0.9 Win/Mac/Linux 系列专辑

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-2-18 11:44:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: GenArts Sapphire Plug-ins v7.0.9
* H0 f  q7 @: v6 i) o, E0 _Program Type: Video FX, Plug-in$ s) y/ p' p2 G( p, I: g
Release Date: 19 Aug 2015
$ A+ T# C  P& B, WHomepage: www.genarts.com/product/sapphire/after-effects/features9 h, O! \8 `" t0 c
Interface Language: English2 C1 ]( i. Z. i- B7 i# o2 b
Platform: Win/Mac/Linux
% r) P! B: h8 ]: _- v9 OFile Size: 70.7Mb8 v- O/ g, O3 p

% t& @: \4 q1 ^Sapphire Plugins for After Effects are available for Adobe After Effects, and also for Adobe Premiere Pro and Autodesk Combustion. Sapphire Plug-ins equips digital artists with a collection of over 250 state-of-the-art image processing and synthesis effects such as: Glows, EdgeRays, LensFlare, Lightning, FilmEffect, Warps and Textures, etc... The effects seamlessly integrate into a number of editing and compositing systems.# ^- M* ~; u8 v1 S- a/ F# I

# y6 s, Z9 [; q+ W' A) u% RSapphire Plug-ins have become the industry standard for high-end visual effects creation by providing unrivaled image quality, a unique organic look, and ease of use. They have been used extensively in an array of television programs, music videos and feature films, including: Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2, and 3, Spider-Man 1, 2 and 3, Superman Returns, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Star Wars - Episode I, II and III, Sin City, The Matrix trilogy, X-Men 1, 2 and 3, Titanic, Lost and CSI, etc... & v6 x. Q7 |7 v. _# @$ K/ d. ?9 s
) y$ z% ~, x% Y8 J* @9 n! S# S
Sapphire increases your productivity, quality output, and ability to compete. Platform-agnostic so you can leverage your work across video editing and other compositing software or artists without compromising consistency or quality of the look, Sapphire saves you valuable time and money. Discover the superior image quality, control, render speed, and impact on viewer engagement compared to other plug-ins or many effects included with After Effects. Sapphire’s Glow EdgeRays, LensFlare, Lightning, FilmEffect, Warps, and Textures are just a few examples that enable you to create sophisticated and stunning, yet completely organic looks, unmatched in the industry.The breadth and depth of over 240 visual effects, along with the speed and ease of use offered by Sapphire for After Effects, not only frees up time to craft each piece of work exactly as you want it but also deliver the creative impact that engage viewers and delivers superior results. , v- o- p2 L& |" H5 `  O8 a9 p0 S
) f& y$ f( q/ g- E2 J
Sapphire for After Effects features significant performance enhancements with GPU acceleration and floating point support, providing far faster render speeds, far greater interactivity and the highest image quality available. The upcoming release fully supports Adobe's CS6 release and 64-bit systems.
5 t/ {0 u' m- `. \6 o% ?1 Q5 f& \+ @2 B% h; O3 {; M" h
Sapphire Plugins for Avid visual effects software increases your productivity, quality output, and helps you add organic transitions complete with customized parameters that can improve quality and fix unexpected problems. We designed Sapphire for Avid plug-ins to render work quickly without compromising quality and to work seamlessly across artists, platforms, or studios, saving valuable time and money. TV shows, films, trailers, music videos, and promos can all be made more engaging and impactful with Sapphire visual effect plug-ins. When you invest in Sapphire, you gain the ability to turn work around quickly, while preserving the storyline, thereby increasing audience engagement and maximizing the value of content.
+ p  A$ y; L& h! D
2 K5 I; l. D' FSapphire Plugins for OFX - Visual effects plug-ins support the use of open source platforms/OFX plug-ins, which contribute to Sapphire's ability to streamline workflows, increase productivity, and deliver beautiful results. Sapphire Plug-ins equips digital artists with a collection of over 250 state-of-the-art image processing and synthesis effects such as: Glows, EdgeRays, LensFlare, Lightning, FilmEffect, Warps and Textures. The effects seamlessly integrate into a number of editing and compositing systems.3 N, C* H: |, T% O: [& u+ ~
- z) O. `: W) ^/ B- i1 j
Sapphire Plug-ins have become the industry standard for high-end visual effects creation by providing unrivaled image quality, a unique organic look, and ease of use. They have been used extensively in an array of television programs, music videos and feature films, including: Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2, and 3, Spider-Man 1, 2 and 3, Superman Returns, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Star Wars - Episode I, II and III, Sin City, The Matrix trilogy, X-Men 1, 2 and 3, Titanic, Lost and CSI.
' `0 ~: Z4 Q; w- g9 \/ U$ z# b8 U7 x$ R8 [  U$ Q
GenArts has been carefully crafting the world's finest visual effects software since 1996 and our commitment to engineering excellence and superior performance has made Sapphire the industry standard of visual effects (VFX) plug-ins for the most discerning video content creators and editors.) ?! q0 W; z! D

$ T, }! |1 ]1 U; GBenefits:  D4 M* R. _/ O, ?5 n" y* q
- Endless creative possibilities: J: t5 P& a8 y$ I- j" h, `
- The quantity of visual effects allows for countless effect-blending options
- X6 ^, d9 ?- n" O- Ease and speed of use is a cost-effective time-saver
9 u: m. I- {2 N$ {$ e8 D" a- More time available for creativity and high-quality end results( _2 x$ _4 w& A8 D
- Blazing fast performance maximizes productivity
) J3 K) `3 O% P- z- Remarkably organic and natural-looking photoreal results
! A5 J6 K1 ?& T$ N7 z& B- Quickly and easily iterate on effect looks
. T$ u: B7 a) L2 G- Visual control of look creation% X5 X$ ~/ `8 U: n7 A
- Quick reference for all effect parameters
. l' x/ E! y9 e$ C) z4 [) d- Convenience of multiple platform options
/ j3 j5 C$ x$ t. u( C- Highly reliable engine
3 v" u0 ?* b" {) r2 r& Y; a4 L1 R, y* N% H# K8 G
Features:" E  n- Q: P# Z# e5 ^7 {2 z! |, M7 `
- Over 250 visual effects
4 t4 G% X- [7 Y7 A0 @- Resolution-independent
2 q  X. B$ s- Y8 {9 t1 M$ y+ F* h- GPU-accelerated for Nvidia CUDA cards
! [9 V4 g4 r0 c& F- Multiprocessor support; l5 G: n  v% S, ^, t/ j
- 32-bit float support
; A1 T5 O$ B; w6 s! g& n/ E2 i- Intuitive user interface
$ N" _, F  f! I8 i' `5 k3 C- On-screen UI widgets for many video effects6 r* D2 }2 m$ Y) l; _% W- U
- Offline HTML and PDF documentation included
9 \' v7 _. a% @2 I) P: u6 ]8 F- Create unique natural and organic lighting using rays, lens flare, zap, glare, glint, and glow effects
5 L3 {% \( P- g: m7 }0 b, O- Create backgrounds and organic displacement maps using a large selection of texture generators
& E/ I, O% A" h0 A  [1 g- Choose from a wide variety of fast-processing color channel, directional, and defocus blurs: u0 l4 d) X+ T( O( X' z6 @
- Stylize and color-correct your footage with a selection of effects including FilmEffect, HalfTone, Vignette, BleachBypass, and Cartoon
0 R3 {0 v* w' v8 e9 j3 w) G6 e- Free unlimited render licenses
, b: g! B; s( n: K7 f) \- Same license works on Adobe Premiere Pro, and also Apple Final Cut Pro (if used on the same machine)$ e0 \$ ^9 E" x, B4 F' `  h! `: e1 h

8 ?9 e/ z9 v! C! O% xNew in Sapphire Plug-ins v7 for After Effects:
4 O4 X* }0 U2 U! r8 \% `• Beauty - A new effect that leverages the new EdgeAware technology to beautify talking heads by softening and color correcting skin tones.
" |8 t! z) G! B) L: ]7 w8 y• EdgeAwareBlur - Powered by our new EdgeAware technology, this effect allows you to blur while preserving detail.
/ |  e. E2 b2 m; M/ C# V• Advanced Sharpen - The Sharpen tool has been updated with the ability to sharpen features of different amounts and sizes for increased flexibility and control.( l. {6 c3 B9 J$ q4 V9 G8 b9 m3 K& s
• LensFlare - Now enhanced with faster rendering, animation options, atmospheric noise, and presets to duplicate popular real-world lenses.; S3 \6 C2 n6 T- x# V" C# g: C
• Zap - Updated to include 3D rotation and the option to follow a path, giving you the option to control the shape it takes.6 P# q& c* t& a' y6 ^! d* J. h
• Motionblur - Has been added to many effects, giving them a more realistic look.
5 h+ A( E% P/ @5 Q, y* u• New Transitions - FilmRoll and CardFlip are two new dynamic transitions with multiple controls to diversify the output. FlutterCut has been enhanced with more options including new controls and color options.
  ?4 h6 ]8 D1 l8 Q" ~5 {• Faster - Added GPU support for more plug-ins and an optimized GPU code to provide up to a 20% speed increase per effect3 p5 f( r  _! A* c( c
• More presets - Over 2,500 presets; k# g3 ^. o4 U. `, a; S0 e
• Preset sharing - Now you can share presets across host platforms (for Autodesk conversion, please contact us directly)# s# O' e2 n( p5 ]
* k3 K+ ]5 }& X
New in Sapphire 7 for Avid:. P& f5 L4 h3 M3 m7 L
- PanAndZoom (Avid only) - A new tool that allows you to pan, zoom, and rotate large image files. It also has stylistic options to add drop shadow, vignette, and Motionblur.
1 a% n& ~* Q8 _  ]& A- Beauty - A new effect that leverages the new EdgeAware technology to beautify talking heads by softening and color correcting skin tones.
& t7 c0 o$ O# ~- EdgeAwareBlur - Powered by our new EdgeAware technology, this effect allows you to blur while preserving detail.4 Q, {0 A( q& ^1 P0 A# N1 t4 }
- Advanced Sharpen - The Sharpen tool has been updated with the ability to sharpen features of different amounts and sizes for increased flexibility and control.
2 _; w2 e8 n+ b8 B2 ^1 i- LensFlare - Now enhanced with faster rendering, animation options, atmospheric noise, and presets to duplicate popular real-world lenses.
) D3 m1 t+ V* C& g( q! ]! Y- Zap - Updated to include 3D rotation and the option to follow a path, giving you the option to control the shape it takes.
# e# |/ v: j0 j: U- |) d2 P3 n; y- Motionblur - Has been added to many effects, giving them a more realistic look.- X* W4 A/ e1 Q( Z
- New Transitions - FilmRoll and CardFlipare two new dynamic transitions with multiple controls to diversify the output. FlutterCut has been enhanced with more options including new controls and color options.+ m% i* u! N/ }3 D0 `% |+ c
- Faster - Added GPU support for more plug-ins and an optimized GPU code to provide up to a 20% speed increase per effect
2 ^6 E& r# C# i) a; @; F6 w- More presets - Over 2,500 presets
1 F3 j  O8 \4 z5 S1 U) T- Preset sharing - Now you can share presets across host platforms (for Autodesk conversion, please contact us directly)3 V0 O6 G: r0 V1 Y' h& |* z
- Real time rendering (Avid only) - Many effects now have real time rendering
2 s, \0 U- ^7 p# i8 Q. m+ v6 S2 _: G: s, R/ Z
New in Sapphire 7 for OFX:
4 D+ N+ M) I- t5 @  j• Redesigned LensFlare Effect and Flare Designer - Control the size, spacing, thickness, intensity, and color of each flare element. Add additional elements from the included library or add your own imagery to create new elements, add texture or simulate imperfections3 O: M6 B) E5 Q8 I4 u$ R  T
• Beauty - A new effect that leverages the new EdgeAware technology to beautify talking heads by softening and color correcting skin tones.2 Y+ F" {# X) w3 T1 W8 Y3 g
• EdgeAwareBlur - Powered by our new EdgeAware technology, this effect allows you to blur while preserving detail.
3 v# M4 u* H! U. s4 y9 X; B• Advanced Sharpen - The Sharpen tool has been updated with the ability to sharpen features of different amounts and sizes for increased flexibility and control.7 i- V# j' j. D3 `. u: H& m5 j! l' K
• LensFlare - Now enhanced with faster rendering, animation options, atmospheric noise, and presets to duplicate popular real-world lenses.. Y2 T4 c( i0 W4 r& S- R) S/ T
• Zap - Updated to include 3D rotation and the option to follow a path, giving you the option to control the shape it takes.
9 v# D" C- g/ v- [) t: ^3 t  S• Motionblur - Has been added to many effects, giving them a more realistic look.# h0 N/ r9 z0 K6 N& P! K9 }, a
• New Transitions - FilmRoll and CardFlip are two new dynamic transitions with multiple controls to diversify the output. FlutterCut has been enhanced with more options including new controls and color options.
+ u# B3 _) e* s• Faster - Added GPU support for more plug-ins and an optimized GPU code to provide up to a 20% speed increase per effect
7 v. |  [/ F3 \" c• More presets - Over 2,500 presets
! F. w, n; g) k/ F# m, q( y• Preset sharing - Now you can share presets across host platforms (for Autodesk conversion, please contact us directly)
5 G0 E8 _! N# q/ l  O3 G6 l0 i  E3 E# ^  Z. U" Z" C
  C' `; v( K4 V/ x8 m9 i/ d
New in 7.09:
9 N/ O# v, _+ g2 Z. bFix a memory leak in FilmEffect and other time based effects.
: @# @4 G0 d# {  t2 OFixed a rare bug on Windows that would cause the host's window to close when exiting the Preset Browser.6 d8 r. V8 I/ j( N+ d, \5 d* X

0 Y4 q! z/ J4 B2 i, Y' ONew in 7.08:4 a" k; d. R2 S4 L9 @
Reduced intensity of some Swish3D presets to speed up renders and avoid Windows GPU driver issues.) J6 d4 i6 K/ Y- i$ Z0 j, x' y. H/ }
VintageColor2Strip: improved results when Red Filter or Bluegreen Filter is set to black.
$ u( P: e) m0 K" PGradientMulti now handles pixel aspect ratio correctly.
% q- k' L: X2 E0 O8 PCaustics: fixed artifacts at the edge of the image when using a custom Bumps pattern.; v- ]+ T& g; f! D: K+ Y2 x1 i
BlurDirectional: fixed an error when using a Mask with Blur Amount set to zero.
+ Z, B) ?/ ?: {2 ]- FMuzzleFlash: fixed a bug that caused GPU renders to fail if Secondary Length was zero.0 c1 [( T3 m/ m- v" E! l5 y' L
Fixed a crash in Retime.
/ T$ ]4 g( `  q# N4 x. c/ ^; [( J4 S" a1 k9 E
New in 7.07:5 ]4 r9 e0 y4 a
Fixed a bug where point params were sometimes saved incorrectly in presets on Premiere Pro.
# O& P' y- s- U5 sFixed a problem where widgets were sometimes drawn in the wrong location on AE Creative Cloud.
: d; z. W0 \- }, p2 w! eFilmDamage: Fixed a bug where Stains Color1 was ignored.
' {( a1 l6 M7 j6 d1 SUpdated Mac installer to improve Mavericks support. The Mac installer will now display a dialog when run saying "This package will run a program to determine if the software can be installed".
+ k' V  N5 r. V+ ~  q9 `6 {Flare Designer: fixed positioning of elements when editing glares.
" u; e, C2 y" ~5 `- k% T: m' fImproved previews of SwishPan and Swish3D in the Preset Browser.
" ], O9 h8 k# k2 N& n9 u$ O# O+ O: _7 O9 @
8 e/ m4 ~* ^. L# {( i  o% \) s  W8 vNew in 7.06:
2 c) F( k( f  a. v' gFlare Designer: fix a bug that could prevent Save As from working when project referred to a missing file.3 P7 s( j% O9 l  u1 m" W. W
Expiration warnings for temporary licenses are shown less often now.8 c7 Y. W( D3 |/ {) a  N* A: I
Fixed a crash in FilmEffect with 3:2 pulldown.
8 S$ r& B/ v% V; ^% HFixed a bug where some presets didn't load correctly on Quantel.$ H. b# }- x4 `4 B+ Y& T
1 z' T  ]+ x& G' h) ]5 L
New in 7.05:
1 Z% j8 }9 Y( O4 s- \Fixed a bug that caused Sapphire to crash on large source clips.
+ s6 E& M6 r' x& IFixed a crash when AE's Warp Stabilizer and some Sapphire effects were combined.5 [& R1 Q( V, H. F
Flare Designer: fixed bugs that caused strange behavior when right-clicking on number controls.* |, |6 V$ F3 T
FilmEffect: fixed a bug that caused crashes or incorrect output when using 3:2 pulldown options.
% G: \1 \" f- {% K7 n6 fFlare Designer: fixed a bug where undoing an "Insert Lens..." could undo multiple actions.
: W5 |9 u8 n$ D* D. D3 d1 [  Y8 \# f0 j% ?" u; l5 t
New in 7.04:* L6 ]& r  o" ?; ~  M
Fixed a hang when Sapphire is used with Miranda's VAF output plugin.
( I9 n; s1 e6 z% d$ m2 n, i& tRackDfComp: fixed a bug that could cause incorrect results with a non-premultiplied Middle input.
+ z$ r( f  P' lLensFlare: fixed a bug where Show Center Zone didn't match the shape of the trigger zone./ m& S: v; H: ^$ f; O
Effects which pass through the alpha channel now render faster on the GPU.$ ^9 G' S* y& [0 d+ a! \5 J" f. K
Added support for drag-and-drop transitions in Premiere Pro CC 7.1.$ }. i6 h, o! p2 k
Fixed a problem where widgets were sometimes drawn in the wrong location on AE Creative Cloud or Premiere Pro.
, L* a1 M! I( C1 m% nLensFlare: fixed a bug where Occlusion Layers parameters were hidden in 3D mode.
% [* \4 C5 ~, U: Z9 b  e, I$ a- Q+ F/ _7 L+ ^* A1 s* ^
New in 7.03:
& k. T  s+ d& m9 ]4 {# o" U* s8 r8 H5 HFlare Designer: fixed long pauses when removing many elements.8 e5 b3 u# a; r- q
Flare Designer: fixed several minor UI glitches.0 u1 x3 g' I9 j( [* F0 h
PresetBrowser: Improved handling when the preset browser can't write to the cache.
& z' V  v) R! I1 PPresetBrowser: Fixed the count indicating how many presets are in each category.
! W8 |4 X: I+ f2 iSapphire plug-ins now display a dialog in the host while communicating with the Preset Browser or Flare Editor. Canceling the host dialog will close the larger window in case it becomes invisible or otherwise unusable.8 l$ ?5 C, X& w  X. {' e
Preset Browser now starts up faster and is interactive while rendering the preset thumbnails.
3 ]  [5 C# A8 {6 J' i( {8 N- M) o$ ~LensFlare: improved rendering speed of many flares and fixed some minor artifacts.
- A8 M9 ~" [, b7 i5 J/ ?% f( ~. g, X" v2 t
New in 7.02:
9 i8 `  }9 E* {: w: U( @! [% f$ VIn this version, we renamed two effects, and related presets. The effects formerly known as Technicolor2Strip and Technicolor3Strip are now called VintageColor2Strip and 3Strip, respectively. After updating to this version, sequences and projects containing the old effects will still open, but will show up with missing plug-ins. You can replace the missing effects with the corresponding VintageColor ones and re-save. The parameters have not changed, so you can copy old parameters to the new effects. Custom presets you have saved will continue to work.
8 x1 Z, m# ~; ]. r, Z5 {/ cUpdated the Sapphire installers to support 64 bit Quantel.
5 D5 t2 Y7 u3 [7 I" b3 pFixed a bug in Retime that caused CPU renders to not match GPU renders.3 E8 I  }4 @$ N* V
Improved mask handling in EdgeAwareBlur, Sharpen Best, and Beauty, particularly in black and near black regions of the mask.
1 _9 h! F/ P0 C  Y# v4 ~% qFixed a rare render error in EdgeAwareBlur and Beauty on small images./ `" s; G+ t% p5 U
Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the first Sapphire Plug-in application to hang for 2-3 seconds.
; `: d: b' _: k* H" Q* H& R$ nRemoved the "disable_rlm_broadcast" setting from s_config.text.
6 _( j5 J6 G2 [# ]" n
, F  C8 ]& J, u8 {8 dNew in 7.01:
4 Q2 p0 s' r+ o( dImprovements to Sharpen Best algorithm to improve visual quality and ease of use.
, m: l/ w$ Z+ x/ TLaserBeam: fixed rendering artifacts with certain Perspective settings.. Q2 V+ |# n8 Q6 _+ G* f% q
Fixed a bug where the Preset Browser would generate an error if the cache directory isn't writeable, even if the Preset Browser cache already exists.
: [" {4 z3 m1 }6 K$ bGlare: fixed a bug that caused some glares to be cropped./ g6 ~/ R5 |5 J* W
Fixed the atmosphere on Zap3D and ZapFollowPath.5 ]/ ?3 N4 q: V. o6 O4 E+ Q' O2 C7 z( Y
Lens Flare: fixed a bug where certain texture images could cause a crash during rendering.; ^9 {/ `5 z, {3 c
Fixed a bug in EdgeAwareBlur that made the last pixel of a mask ineffective.
0 r2 G: s% q" m- XAdded additional known issues regarding Sapphire and After Effects.6 y* k) H" O5 O( x# ~2 M! e3 p
ZConvolve: fixed a bug where GPU would render all black when Kernel layer is not specified.5 ]7 m. J8 v( s
GradientMulti: fixed a bug where output would be all black if two points had the same position.
5 E( ?, N# e4 c- Q/ y* q( b* T/ V4 UFixed a crash when importing Premiere Pro projects containing Sapphire LensFlares into After Effects.
+ m. o1 l. j  e% n; p& `+ R2 ^: SFixed a crash importing Premiere Pro projects using Sapphire Plug-ins with Mattes into After Effects.
  A6 H/ {& X9 R* b1 ~6 K% p8 |' L( H1 _1 Y" p
Compatibility matrix:; ^: {; }% n- R+ X( ~2 S7 ]1 J- v
) d$ u) n) l; R: B( VHost Platform: ; E- ]6 x( W* s% i: N
- Adobe After Effects CS5 or greater# \2 Y& U' S3 x, z' a
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 or greater! ]; t/ h) s  r9 Y
- Media Composer any version. x' ]: \0 ]; A
- Media Composer Meridien v8 or greater4 A9 f: U4 ^5 G& H( W
- Symphony any version: T* A$ \: I: d2 u
- Xpress Pro any version+ e# m7 |' \- B8 P5 d
- Xpress DV any version
9 z4 u6 i) P6 i5 g3 p* }) F. m- Xpress v2 or greater5 t6 o% @1 ]; D- ]7 d- c
- Newscutter v3 or greater$ W9 W; u& Q% ~( x# A
- DS or DS Nitris 10.2.1 or greater (please update your DS if you have DS 10.2)
. ]9 q/ \5 B/ I, w. j# F" G3 [- The Foundry Nuke 5.0 or greater
6 F: w0 l* P# J; Z- U$ x5 c9 Q+ M! D- Eyeon Digital Fusion 5.2 or greater
) M8 b% U( o1 Z2 K/ I9 r) I6 C% n- Eyeon Fusion64 5.2 or greater
# W% L" r- u/ G' g- ^$ D# R/ ]- FilmLight Baselight 3.3 or greater
" H! a; u. V( v+ |! {- SGO Mistika 6.1.38 x- D2 `" i) S7 @1 E
- Digital Vision Nucoda or Phoenix 2011.2.058 or greater (Win)
' E5 b2 v: s3 [- Assimilate SCRATCH 3.8 or greater (Win)+ N, ?, t0 f. V! J! W" i
- Sony Vegas Pro 10.0 or greater (Win)" ?! x, P4 C5 K& F

0 |; `8 ]' L0 fDownload:
  G5 u6 t/ r# _& j, \Sapphire v7 for After Effects( v9 }8 J6 F' R
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphire-ae-install-7.09.exe
' X; p& ~* j1 Y* t$ t9 \, r( ohttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireAEInstall-7.09.dmg0 ^' N. m) Z8 Z, |
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphire-ae-install-7.08.exe
) M0 c6 G' A% |, n+ ghttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireAEInstall-7.08.dmg" C- t: q2 @  `6 h+ `4 [
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphire-ae-install-7.07.exe' N/ E# i" c- e( Z7 {9 W( j) S" Q, J
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireAEInstall-7.07.dmg( d% ^% C) O8 s0 C0 N. k
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphire-ae-install-7.06.exe
; Z6 F9 v! L) I% R5 \  z0 j" j2 Ihttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireAEInstall-7.06.dmg
% R" Y+ e9 t" L1 x8 H9 u7 hhttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphire-ae-install-7.05.exe $ q* @" {$ w+ h2 h
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireAEInstall-7.05.dmg
: Q! {: K' U  n; jhttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphire-ae-install-7.04.exe; y4 c$ ?, @2 A3 F: c
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireAEInstall-7.04.dmg 9 c( C# X$ o1 e! M( l1 [* ~2 y/ G  y
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphire-ae-install-7.03.exe
. y% c& `# O+ w) n2 |http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireAEInstall-7.03.dmg
3 d( D( \1 w' r& ]! Mhttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphire-ae-install-7.02.exe
) _7 s/ P* l' _  G) _http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireAEInstall-7.02.dmg
' H7 U( r, f4 C% y% phttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphire-ae-install-7.01.exe ' v. a& t* W) B- |; m
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireAEInstall-7.01.dmg
; J/ x5 ~% f- L4 A- _, i7 m3 lhttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphire-ae-install-7.0.exe & u" i7 c+ ?: d& w
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireAEInstall-7.0.dmg9 @$ Y: M- E5 X* a7 J9 Y

* @8 i1 A1 w2 w! p7 @) ~- q% tSapphire v7 for Final Cut Pro
3 v! r; C  k- P3 b( E4 Khttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireFxPlugInstall-7.08.dmg
" ~: w$ o7 z7 ^http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireFxPlugInstall-7.07.dmg
9 |( ~" I" ?. E+ f, N% v) {http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireFxPlugInstall-7.06.dmg1 b( j: U' O2 m) d8 }5 v' x
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireFxPlugInstall-7.05.dmg& S0 u# @# q0 i4 I( A+ o
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireFxPlugInstall-7.04.dmg
5 r2 k' {& {0 Nhttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireFxPlugInstall-7.03.dmg: n- a8 L6 }9 P' O2 E  ]/ o; R
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireFxPlugInstall-7.05.dmg9 t- N! g# w* F, b8 m
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireFxPlugInstall-7.01.dmg
- Q/ Q: k1 n4 x0 Qhttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireFxPlugInstall-7.0.dmg
: _; l" z/ z9 T( |/ P" }" J0 _  T) P4 q8 p
Sapphire v7 for OFX
* P2 C" |. o+ m; Fhttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphire-ofx-install-7.08.exe
8 h# b  T+ I7 ^* Uhttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireOFXInstall-7.08.dmg# G9 G1 B9 t2 [$ D
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireOFX-7.080-1.x86_64.rpm
0 _/ ~1 h* B; X3 s. \: w' khttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireOFX-7.080-1.i386.rpm% C2 s9 [8 S% }
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphireofx_7.080-1_amd64.deb
8 u3 M' B) r7 R9 ?4 A- h. ~http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphireofx_7.080-1_i386.deb# `. u: q1 n. m. @- f: I# u5 A
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphire-ofx-install-7.07.exe0 I- A7 y/ w. ?: E3 P+ }
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireOFXInstall-7.07.dmg, R+ K: |3 i; j3 Y9 b0 b. _7 E
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireOFX-7.070-1.x86_64.rpm
% B9 z( N; `' C8 Ghttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireOFX-7.070-1.i386.rpm; a+ @3 q0 i! f, `7 ^
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphireofx_7.070-1_amd64.deb2 `+ |' H5 p* o
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphireofx_7.070-1_i386.deb
) V  h# s2 _3 Chttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphire-ofx-install-7.06.exe
9 ~4 f/ G$ }" R. H# \# Y3 I& e  Bhttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphire-ofx-install-7.05.exe
% L* L" {% C, c! k( P( g0 Rhttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireOFX-7.050-1.x86_64.rpm
/ h9 Q4 }: \4 d. L) a" m) ~http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireOFX-7.050-1.i386.rpm
. W# v4 O1 _. D9 Q- O; ]$ C" X/ Nhttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphireofx_7.050-1_amd64.deb
1 Z$ p% e: p, {- x9 thttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphireofx_7.050-1_i386.deb5 e; j! x* n5 }8 n" j7 P6 ]1 ^
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphire-ofx-install-7.04.exe ! n; }( G' x/ o) Y% {* {
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireOFX-7.040-1.x86_64.rpm  p0 t% ]) w+ ?7 s) \8 l+ g
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireOFX-7.040-1.i386.rpm
% C( t4 G$ z, R- Bhttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphireofx_7.040-1_amd64.deb$ [6 W+ z# [, I6 K' l. Y( ]) z
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphireofx_7.040-1_i386.deb
) e' p" L! W* W3 O8 Lhttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphire-ofx-install-7.03.exe
5 j3 u% y3 w6 C$ ihttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireOFX-7.030-1.x86_64.rpm  c" [  H" q! B7 {# {5 @7 A$ k
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireOFX-7.030-1.i386.rpm% m7 e3 [5 k" z8 ~. ^9 d8 @
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphireofx_7.030-1_amd64.deb
& G. T5 \2 ~" V: p4 B: j- khttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphireofx_7.030-1_i386.deb0 i2 A" n( j- g$ T8 F" W
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphire-ofx-install-7.02.exe
/ F4 T! C' h- A/ ?" Dhttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireOFX-7.020-1.x86_64.rpm1 G) R- v) l0 e, A) r! t# o$ T
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireOFX-7.020-1.i386.rpm
7 H0 b9 A# y8 v, F# Mhttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphireofx_7.020-1_amd64.deb' k. V6 z9 V& Z& c" ?1 u
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphireofx_7.020-1_i386.deb
+ p9 X' ]+ \$ a* Ehttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphire-ofx-install-7.01.exe * |/ |# D5 O9 [. c+ D( e$ o, P
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireOFX-7.010-1.x86_64.rpm0 q- z! v  t3 F
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireOFX-7.010-1.i386.rpm
9 P, r  I5 F$ t2 h& Q( Q' Whttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphireofx_7.010-1_amd64.deb% K. n) J! T/ _2 ^2 b& _
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphireofx_7.010-1_i386.deb
/ t& l1 ?% b4 u9 t% Z5 fhttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/sapphire-ofx-install-7.0.exe
" G" D4 D2 y  {6 m' N0 W' L
  a1 ?' r' t) X: Q$ Z# a2 ?6 U: d1 \) USapphire v7 for Autodesk
6 @% m$ z/ K* @1 s/ Fhttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireSparkInstall-7.08.dmg
0 U. E( i8 e$ K9 O- A% J2 S3 Phttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/genarts-sapphire-sparks7-7.080-1.x86_64.rpm5 F/ h, D9 |, ]
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireSparkInstall-7.07.dmg0 S2 f& d9 i' x3 E; f8 @
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/genarts-sapphire-sparks7-7.070-1.x86_64.rpm
3 E* b4 k4 G8 X. L$ s2 K  u1 j9 |http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireSparkInstall-7.06.dmg4 v4 S6 g5 L/ J6 O1 D+ a
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/genarts-sapphire-sparks7-7.060-1.x86_64.rpm
- O' s/ s5 n+ P+ J8 ~8 V% mhttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireSparkInstall-7.05.dmg+ `% ?7 c8 I# ]
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/genarts-sapphire-sparks7-7.050-1.x86_64.rpm
9 q9 G' r; P* k1 z& bhttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireSparkInstall-7.04.dmg* U6 v! U" z, P/ N: y* G
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/genarts-sapphire-sparks7-7.040-1.x86_64.rpm
, U9 @2 Z. ^2 o2 @5 Q# D1 Uhttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireSparkInstall-7.03.dmg
; v- V! ]. T6 @; \http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/genarts-sapphire-sparks7-7.030-1.x86_64.rpm
. G" m2 o! J  zhttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireSparkInstall-7.02.dmg
( o/ S3 r! E3 N8 r  Fhttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/genarts-sapphire-sparks7-7.020-1.x86_64.rpm" U- L& h! h8 e/ }4 C* u9 s
http://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireSparkInstall-7.01.dmg
2 I% z$ o0 Q2 X1 S/ Yhttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/genarts-sapphire-sparks7-7.010-1.x86_64.rpm
# |# v1 M1 `- t. Xhttp://files.genarts.com/sapphire/SapphireSparkInstall-7.0.dmg
5 g5 b3 c& T, Y  E8 [9 S

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 23:00