Program Name: Zaxwerks 3D Flag v3.0.2 for After Effects
3 Y7 d8 Z, F5 i/ _/ hProgram Type: AE plugin
# u2 H3 l* p' T! `" F8 V. E$ nRelease Date: 2013 / `- |% E4 h, I) h
Homepage: www.zaxwerks.com/3dflag/index.shtml
, W. m8 \4 x( f  y2 ILanguage: English ; r7 g; r; N' }# H: W4 t# `
Requirements: Win64 / After Effects CS5-CC 2018
' F' A- W! K1 ]File Size : 19.5 Mb ( i# N9 u2 J) m# P
+ p$ [2 K9 I2 H( k
Zaxwerks 3D Flag is a plug-in for Adobe After Effects that turns any picture, comp or movie into a realistic animated flag.  The motion of the flag is based on physics so keyframes are not needed to get realistic motion.  The cloth of the flag responds to wind, gravity and the movement of the pole.
% s& M- v0 Y0 F
8 O$ @2 e1 b8 z, T9 ?" N+ d& ~0 H% }* vApply different pictures on the front and back of the cloth
, r$ R6 y" J9 P' E2 R8 ]! \1 r5 h4 EPlay movies on the cloth
# W4 x) G+ y3 R8 u" L: bCreate looping animations of any length
# t; i. T/ H' O# a* p& }  ACreate curtains, roll-down and drop-down animations" M8 E3 Z( M( i4 r/ ?& C
Keyframable wind speed, wind direction, and gravity9 Z3 D$ r# d/ n
Animate the position of the poles to wave your flag!/ P$ f" u# T, D- k
3D Flag Poles that look like wood, steel, etc. and respond to the After Effects Camera; G7 z+ T5 F' P+ W+ I8 U5 D. T
Comes with a wide variety of caps for the top and stands for the bottoms of the flag poles; @% B6 g+ J; Z- g% A
Ability to make your own caps and stands
1 j; f% ]5 `$ `$ @# @: a8 h* l" F
/ d5 A0 D& f3 R, c+ Y" R8 RNew In 3D Flag Version 4:: a/ U+ W2 O8 ~1 @9 w$ f( H
25 Times Faster Rendering with Reactor Rendering Engine
1 e, `& i5 J+ ?5 E* n* V5 |Realistic Shadows
, y2 |7 K4 c+ ?$ s, F  s7 yAmbient Occlusion% W% C" ?7 n1 Y5 r$ |
Image-Based Lighting
' B( d  o0 Z& L$ y+ G# C9 Z- mRotating Reflection Maps
, l5 Y1 k" G8 j& P1 F1 WNew Dark Interface" U/ ?- G, F2 d5 a
Interaction Improvements
8 {0 J' I) D) g8 ?After Effects CC 2018 Compatibility
  ], g) `( p" c0 }9 j/ [
' m4 J/ c$ L) B! i$ f3D FLAGS WITH DYNAMICS  j" ^% f7 Z: I. F/ o9 d
Create real 3D Flags with real dynamics. Let your flag react to the wind and gravity as it's showing off your logo.
0 Q1 v6 W- [) X$ }+ o( f4 z4 u+ s) s2 \5 _; I
FLAG LOOPING
6 F: w9 s1 \# r3 [+ {Creating Looping with a few clicks. The new Looping controls are intuitive and easily sets up the loop by setting a start and end frame.
# w. E9 d: @4 d' _1 d, ]0 R/ M$ m8 B3 ~* t2 i- C5 {( d5 }
DOUBLE-SIDED FLAGS# o9 O* V7 D/ u1 [& q' {
You can now assign different images on the front and back of the flag. This is a great way to create a reveal or a useful way to create a transition.
; m- V8 `# ~' H* |0 c5 o4 M
4 e& F: V3 j5 F  [8 T. X* w6 `- ECURTAINS AND FLAG UNROLL4 x& r$ j: V( q% g5 W0 b1 x
Change your flag from a vertical flag to a horizontal flag, banner, curtain, frame or background with our new presets. Creating a banner unroll or curtain animation is simply done with adjusting the amount of the roll or folds on the curtain.4 Q. g6 ]; w8 J5 p8 f" \

: K4 S! w+ E% YREAL 3D FLAG POLES AND END CAPS3 N) j! J; ~, n. @' q
Work with fully 3D flag poles and end caps. The flag pole and end caps are fully customizable so you can apply any material to get the right look for your project. There are dozens of top and bottom end caps from decorative flag tips to highly detailed stands and wall attachments.9 j  e. B; K5 L+ f$ D) ^: [3 m
& M6 S$ Z/ N. ^* j6 P
CREATE YOUR OWN END CAPS  I# l. G5 a- v" l
Not only does the program come with dozens of end caps, you can even create your own custom end cap. Using ProAnimator/ProModeler or 3D Invigorator PRO your imagination is your limit on what you can do!: C0 u3 X2 f& v  x# O

) ^( e7 v; S" F' `9 h8 f8 jMATERIALS BIN
- D: q* I2 `7 d4 w$ Q( wUse dozens of preset materials to quickly set up the flag fabric, flag pole, or the end caps.) m$ b  D4 ]/ X( \
. u5 g, f# Q9 K1 i" ?, ]/ q
MATERIAL EDITOR
$ V8 ]' y; V5 c4 \# BWith the new Material Editor panel, you can edit any existing material preset, or create your own material from scratch. Use the gradient, noise and grid shaders in combination with Bump, Transparency and Reflectivity to create ultra-realistic materials.$ Z9 i- B1 F0 ]6 M
0 B1 V* W5 k: T
FLATTEN: f; x) f9 m0 Z  o/ s' E- g9 e
Using the Flatten control, you can turn a flag from a flat card to a waving flag, or have a flag turn into a flat image whenever you like. This is useful for creating transitions where the animation starts as a flat image then turns into a waving flag or vice versa.
" C6 f( E- ]5 t : g, U3 ?8 p  b. W
SHADOW CATCHER8 p5 g) y3 h2 A0 w% t
Assign an After Effects 3D Layer as the shadow catcher layer. The assigned layer will act as a wall or floor layer that the flag shadow falls on./ L. `1 F2 G5 F: |, h1 b

) c- M2 ]9 F' V! kFLAG IMAGES AND SHAPES
7 a7 V* u' V6 H( A3D Flag gives you the ability to create flags of almost any color and shape. You can use an image, image sequence, or movie to color the flag. Also, by choosing an image with transparent areas, you can create flags that look like pennants and banners.
6 g+ Y* E* o* p7 q6 P
' t$ `4 R' S+ }8 x) i% c8 C& [" ZFLAG POLES4 w: {$ K( f9 |7 J& k6 b) D
Your flag may or may not have a flagpole. It's your choice. If your flag does have a pole, then you can choose one of the horizontal or vertical poles that come with 3D Flag -- or you can install your own.
( g" L% i  t+ L* T: p8 i- H% f9 ?' f( M
POLE ANIMATION0 c0 }- c# V8 [* r/ m0 }. P7 p
Flagpoles do not have to be fixed in space. You may animate them as you would any other 3D object, adjusting the location and rotation. Make your flag wave in the air or simply rotate it into the correct orientation for your scene.
8 C* X+ D; v1 G0 J6 R6 A
  |3 ]" ^, o: w5 x0 }- @CHOOSING DIFFERENT CLOTHS
0 x4 o2 C. g7 MThere are many different types of cloth materials you can simulate with 3D Flag. You can make your flags loose and rubbery or stiff and inflexible.
; z) r. k0 v6 r( k& C) w& v0 S0 R3 `  P, M; S. g4 F
WIND AND GRAVITY
5 E& N% D# Z' B" ?8 }3D Flag allows you to set forces like Wind Speed, Wind Direction, and Gravity. You can even animate them to simulate varying wind conditions (the wind is rarely constant, after all) or make the flags look like they're on the moon (which has much less gravity than Earth).
* b& {" m! f; G2 N+ N& T: g4 P3 ?% P& y1 ^% a3 {" O7 l
WIND TYPES
' N, T* }7 o/ _Wind generator will create breezy, gusty or lazy wind conditions., R& f; v4 O7 m8 [6 M9 W. n
! l& r2 \$ W* b
SLO-MO
3 G/ S; {8 t# r7 OBuilt in Slo-Mo lets you create super slo-motion flags without getting blurred pixels or needing to time-remap.
- H' m4 e2 R7 j& j% G4 Z$ m5 W; u: ~1 l: d* Y8 j" k
System Requirements
2 ^8 H" |% d% U( `9 `& w3D Flag Plug-in for After Effects
5 J- t4 {0 w4 |, d) \
! P% q: \, P- n2 X$ p5 B$ g5 GThis plug-in only works in Adobe After Effects.; e8 x4 B# ?6 |3 {
It is not compatible with any other host.
& B: u$ m0 B7 \" PMacintosh; y2 W# ~& ?: ?/ X

+ n8 O) t. A: i+ q* x$ Q% I4 BHost: Adobe After Effects CS6 - CC 2018.
3 U6 l* _1 r1 p" i' W0 \- UFor users working with After Effects CS3 - CS5, please contact us for older versions of the plug-in.
) l2 [# g9 t  [1 K, FIntel Mac Only* Y& M* v7 E- g# w3 T& c
Mac OS X 10.9 or higher.
7 E' i. l* Q; x' P. ^A video card that supports floating point calculations.
6 Q* o" |& {, U. L/ w# O- HWindows9 L! |+ b* @! q# q

* J  v/ i: z4 B" F$ y* EHost: Adobe After Effects CS6 - CC 2018.% S. D7 A1 L7 U. n6 c' q( h
For users working with After Effects CS3 - CS5, please contact us for older versions of the plug-in.
" J& m" [( a# j, i: VPentium 4 or better* v3 E  H- G5 D6 u
Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
) K; f2 Y* j% h. OA video card that supports floating point calculations.6 L( I& _" Z, J6 F+ g3 D
; R' l$ K( N3 b4 K: Z* I/ D
Version History$ s6 x0 B, ^" [0 X2 V! p, a0 A
3D Flag AE Version 4.0.2 (Mac Only) - Update
3 c9 s) G2 [; q( f" ZAfter Effects CC 2018 Compatibility
( w+ n0 S- t4 L& C0 D( h7 g6 R" ^1 t7 J( Y5 b
3D Flag AE Version 4.0.1 (Mac Only) - Update" V. z* T% k4 r# N
After Effects CC 2017 Compatibility
2 k3 t) o6 D" a, |" z' U! o: x9 a. }9 ?0 C
3D Flag AE Version 4.0.0 - Major Release (Latest Windows Version)
7 K) W7 B: ?8 w; z; NCompatible with After Effects CS6 - CC 20187 O6 x& V$ @: y  J, T! d  l4 |6 v9 i7 m
Compatible with Windows 7 & up
8 ^/ Q9 l; q1 J6 ]" YCompatible with OX 10.9 & up$ i4 w7 S+ h( c" D! C2 d
25 times faster rendering4 r# r# ]) X$ Q* M5 ]- b
Ambient Occlusion
) H6 ~3 J" M0 Z8 A+ T2 Z/ D2 cImage-Based Lighting
0 l) g+ l* k- f9 `9 zRealistic Shadows- @4 V1 D, L" j' x
Rotating Reflection Maps, J$ [4 K& L# R, y. ]
New Dark Interface
* V/ x5 E- V* x' d, EClick Here to watch a video of all new version 4 features.
- ?0 @" f  e& h1 c% D! d, w
$ y6 ?6 M. ]4 C) l/ h3D Flag AE Version 3.0.2 - Update% g( l/ M: V; {9 [
Compatible with After Effects CS5 - CC 2014
% V! j- I# J1 {# c, k. o$ U. [. ?Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 83 [8 @. }3 k' e  \
Compatible with OX 10.5.8 or above and Intel Mac Only
' c+ X' B  m+ h  Z7 E, |Fixes an issue where the flag fabric may twist when adjusting the Flag Pole Length value.
8 t# ~# N- {' ^Fixes an issue where the flag end cap may change to a sphere.
* z5 G, b' Q5 R* n( _) w2 A: t! O7 u8 V5 J. F
3D Flag AE Version 3.0.1 Update
6 `* p/ d% g. ^6 }- a% _Compatible with After Effects CS5 - CS6! X, |- B6 S( a) a2 Q) g
Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
3 }5 P5 z, g( k8 E: m3 NCompatible with OX 10.5.8 or above and Intel Mac Only. X1 a/ O- j# V, ^2 U
Added Tool Tips for many controls within the Flag Set-Up window.
0 V+ J! h- a! J2 o& qFixes a mapping issue where the map may be off by a pixel.
- Y+ m: I  D  h' GFixes an issue where working with End Caps may cause the program to crash.
/ Z: c9 Z$ K6 p& u$ cFixes for Wind Variation where it may not be working properly with Pre-Roll.% s( W$ L# T1 n3 `8 L
Fixes the Flag Z Position control where the flag may not update properly.1 M0 ]8 H- ~. E  T/ U$ v( w

1 X8 X; j! h! c3 y. I. h8 n3D Flag AE Version 3.0.0 - Major Release$ q: M/ k- [! [
Compatible with After Effects CS5 - CS6
) u+ L( G3 c5 `1 n9 lCompatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
: U3 t' l9 {$ y$ Y0 E9 ~2 Z6 iCompatible with OX 10.5.8 or above and Intel Mac Only2 C! p- _( |* L: b/ ]9 ^9 e6 z( \% H
The flags can have different pictures on the front versus the back.# Y2 y7 o/ C1 v# r3 G- b
Animations are now loopable. Perfectly, frame-accurately loopable.# t- \: U; k1 l3 W
The physics is now more realistic, and it’s easier to create several flags that look like they are part of the same wind, but have their own “personality.”
; m9 r- \2 E% ~; t: `) ?' I% FCreate curtains to generate a movie theater effect., `7 q2 z( M: a7 ~/ x4 ]# l
Create roll-down and drop-down animations to reveal banners.
* S& H& ~" I9 w9 g) S' g$ u$ F( DReal 3D Flag Poles that can be made to look like wood, steel, etc.
  g- f: A2 L( F7 K% {) yAttach a wide array of caps to the tip of your flag using fancy spikes, shiny ornaments and more. You can even build your own in other 3D programs.- G+ [, l; m, x0 {3 k
Set your flag on sophisticated stands, wall attachments or even a lamp post.
/ _8 s5 h7 x8 B0 eMaterial Editor lets you create highly realistic materials that can be used for the Flag fabric, poles, or custom end caps." ^" y0 H5 Z' ?5 B  \7 l9 X( x8 \
Dozens of new presets let you create single or double poled flags, banners, curtains quickly.
7 H8 n% Z$ j8 c9 w  ~Drag and drop flag presets including the American, Canadian, and English Flag or create the Democratic and Republican flag for the upcoming elections.5 X. \. C+ H& |+ s) C
Using the Flatten control, you can turn a flag from a flat card to a waving flag, or have a flag turn into a flat image whenever you like.* ^* q" H1 r$ c" r' ~
Shadow Catchers help you integrate flags into existing footage.
$ u  i5 ], m& c4 `2 d& `) S! x  g8 L) k+ W0 O; H
3D Flag AE Version 2.0.1 Update+ C, b! W/ C, {
Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 / OSX 10.6.8 or above and Intel Mac Only. M- O* M& {$ K% S% {' Q" H0 @
Compatible with After Effects CS3 - CS6$ B* y. R; ]& M0 u0 v0 w
Optimized to be faster than ever in After Effects CS6
* B  ^: e+ L& e# ~5 }7 f/ D2 ]Fixed the Disk Cache Compatibility Issue in After Effects CS6.7 _/ y' A+ _. Q: _* K

5 P# z4 Y( t& v7 H1 V1 ]8 g3D Flag AE Version 2.0.0 - Major Release7 H; X/ k- ]0 b; c  H9 l5 n2 I! O
Compatible with After Effects CS3 - CS63 ?0 V$ m6 [' Q
Compatible with Windows XP and above / OSX 10.4.11 or above+ B. O# l( s- n# A6 O
Improved real-time renderer.8 |- z9 B  s* J
New interface for real-time Flag simulation.
0 z: p9 u% a6 i& z8 r' e9 Y0 J2 }8 B! f% V
' A. w+ q3 u# o7 a1 D) W
Download:( C! b, W+ j! I* V) U
https://zaxwerks.com/downloads/3DFlag_AE_current_win.zip3 T+ m  k0 G' S- Z  a. p
https://zaxwerks.com/downloads/3DFlag_AE_current_mac.zip% C5 Q; S0 G! O) G

0 ^6 q  L1 N; k; Q5 ^4 zZaxwerks 3D Flag 2.0.1.7z. l- Z( t3 Q, H7 R4 p& E9 ?) D) ~
Zaxwerks 3D Flag 3.0.2 CE.zip7 F/ ^- h. U' k% Q* a& ~9 O( T
Zaxwerks 3D Flag 3.0.2.zip+ E* `1 m' W8 v1 ]
Zaxwerks 3D Flag AE 4.0.0 CE.zip
# B! f3 y9 u( a. }3 y7 Y

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 20:48