[复制链接]
发表于 2018-8-18 21:18:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: MAGIX Xara Xtreme Pro 5.1.0.9131
" X# S+ G5 W  b: T& c) s1 yProgram Type: Video-, Fotoshows
2 q, V8 z7 \$ t9 R6 oRelease Date: 06-03-2009
* ~9 g6 K3 M  \Homepage: http://www.xara.com/us/products/designer/% \/ F" I* c4 {6 a' _* H4 N
Interface Language: English
  u$ R/ ]! z$ Z" g, hFile Format: exe
* M- @' p. z+ L" n! ], }2 zRequirements: Win32
0 |; I* \  j% b8 L2 gFile Size: 148.92 MB
4 R/ L. i2 c2 w* i; k
' G+ F+ Y- u  X' y, lXara Xtreme Pro is a powerful graphical tool for creating professional web graphics using vector and raster images. Create great graphic compositions using a rich palette of special effects, including transparency management tools, touch sensitive brushes, tools for creating fills and transforming objects.- @! v' D3 \! |7 P

2 U) y/ P& {1 H7 o- T, C% d$ I/ Y. [' X  c; h
Tools for automatically creating contours and soft shadows, extruding objects and smoothing the edges will allow you to work more productive, and unprecedented speed of opening files and redrawing the screen will save time. With Xara Xtreme, you can develop Javascript scripts for buttons, create animations in GIF and image maps, manage the palette when rasterizing, and export to Flash and Dreamweaver.) V1 A& W; ~* H) y) s* a

4 U  k8 D9 H1 v4 |/ c$ U: U: I* A. l1 VThe main advantage of the editor is the observance of a competent balance between the power of the product and ease of development. Despite the fact that Xara Xtreme Pro is positioned as a tool for professionals, it is not difficult to master it even for beginners. If you are just starting to master the craft of design, creating graphic design of web pages, this editor will allow you to start working almost immediately, bypassing the unpleasant time of helpless travel by mouse on unknown menu items, by buttons.
# R0 p* e" `! A# n9 {! p
. x2 ~0 i4 }: A4 `4 RThe new version is characterized by 10 times faster image processing speed, a large number of new functions, and the Pro edition is also full-fledged support for multi-core processors.
- t  e2 h3 w" q5 j, V. K2 y/ E; S8 x4 x1 N* r
Products under the brand Xara have received wide recognition from designers around the world for the highest speed and ease of use. The programs of the Xara Extreme series are applied in a variety of areas of graphics processing - imposition for paper printing, photo processing, graphic design for websites, etc. The new version of the Xara Extreme package further facilitates the work of designers.
) X" u1 A1 _0 ^5 J( h1 i1 `* j2 S4 ?  E5 s/ H: z2 f
The most important innovation was the tenfold increase in the speed of non-destructive editing of raster images - as a result, the size of the intermediate files was also reduced by 10 times in comparison with other graphic packages. Revision Xtreme Pro with support for multi-core processors allows for 40-80% faster execution of various tasks through multi-thread processing.
! k- f( J2 |# S' q$ ]" {, X; Z
/ f; u+ W( u- w3 PThe new version of the Xara Extreme package has a 3D extrude function with full preservation of the image on the received relief. In the text layout tools, it became possible to change the modes of text flow around in real time.8 M: e9 G/ f" b3 ?6 l* q

+ G  p2 D! t- `) f5 m/ {Web page layout tools in WYSIWYG visual mode allow you to set text flow around text, create animation effects that appear when you hover over text or graphics elements, and also include pop-ups, etc. in the page.
/ {" O( {$ x9 T7 z$ q9 @8 }. i  U- H: \4 x0 ~
Features:
# W9 I' _  }( k1 RThe most accurate, pro-investment vector rendering engine
/ ]* z' x3 n& J. c; Z) H5 dCreate effects such as shadow, transparency, etc. interactive, fast and intuitive way
/ L4 K2 q+ R' I+ z" EDrag and Drop support! W/ I; E! U+ Z% o3 t2 J$ X; W
Unlimited undo and redo levels
  ?; x9 G9 _, K0 mMagnification of images up to 25000% with the help of the magnification tool% a/ t/ U4 Y5 f& R  w+ ]
Smoothing vectors to achieve maximum quality
8 m2 Z6 ~( W# w0 O' j8 J1 M( b% `Quick, smooth and high-quality vector 3D extrusion tool
( s. n) [. g; l4 o6 FA set of built-in tools for editing vectors and shapes
5 Z+ J2 ?! z" E, [Several built-in powerful tools for adding realistic effects in one click0 d- H$ T# ^4 b* y% y
Unique non-destructive editing of photos without the slightest loss of quality
7 Z4 `/ i: s% E0 Y. n% U# \4 W9 NCreating panoramic images( u2 a$ N( z2 P$ h
Support for Adobe Photoshop plug-ins( p% `. z7 }3 |, {
Built-in * Site creation *, which allows you to create multi-page websites
& L- v; o2 a! ^) C7 Q  s4 D, oCreate really workable Flash animations7 _. w  P* W' C( u7 A
The created sites in the program support all existing browsers and web standards
+ m6 N1 f5 V  P  Z8 vSupport for a large number of graphic formats (GIF, JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, PSD, RAW, EPS, AI, PDF, WMF, etc.)
! B; o+ y, n5 o* \" M0 ~$ M6 jFull support for import and export of PSD files6 J7 _! N4 ]4 U/ w0 H
Support for XPS export (there is also a beta version of the filter for importing XPS)
0 r( }$ `  ], L9 I  R$ P. |: K& Y# M2 Q1 b/ L
System requirements :
: t: |  {$ Z' R# ^9 ^4 r2 y% m- OS: Microsoft Microsoft Windows® XP / Vista / 7
4 B; L, s+ n3 X  w  y+ D  Q- RAM: 256MB % v2 r& q. a, G6 F9 o& b
- HDD: 150MB of available hard-disk space! a. u! E) e+ \! K

6 P- c$ F" }; O0 z  x# B8 {8 I' n( ]# v/ _8 o# ]# |" J

3 ^2 s% O+ B) B9 D* y# l# c
0 ^* s- N( W; @3 M  \2 n- ]- e6 n9 p) H2 \0 H' u% W
5 o% s" C9 A& I7 m
Download:
) Z4 c/ q" n4 V7 f8 jMAGIX Xara Xtreme Pro v5.1.0.9131.exe2 n! Q! y4 T1 d' N- d

! ]; o" N5 a* a- w0 j; y5 b' O
1 P' ~* I) ~( Bhttp://downloads.xara.com/downloads/software/xaraxtremepro5dl.exe

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 06:18