[Vegas Pro] MAGIX Vegas Pro 16.0 Build 424

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-8-28 14:57:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Program Name: MAGIX VEGAS Pro 16) v3 ?) G* T+ S3 |: `
Program Type: Video Edit/ {' c" ~6 \6 f$ F2 @
Developer: MAGIX2 y# b6 W$ a& {- X2 Z2 x8 ]
Homepage: http://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/us/vegas-pro
! x  D# R* N' q* P! d4 \$ tRelease Date: 03.09.2018
; ]6 R3 I7 Y! p4 [. F3 rInterface Language: English  C* G; |- K: x- ?
Platform: Windows 7/10, 64-bit ONLY7 i1 a6 X8 J2 z; Z: W) D' f
File size: 527.5 MB. h+ r+ |# m" B3 b/ u; D
/ x6 W% q% W+ @: F+ Q: L
VEGAS Pro 16 - a professional solution for video processing. In VEGAS Pro you can work with HD and 4K material, reaching professional level results, create your own videos with audio, as well as your own DVD / Blu-ray discs. VEGAS Pro contains everything you need to quickly process videos of any complexity. At the last stage, you can export the material as 4K or use it as a streaming video. Another option is to burn the results as HD with Dolby Digital sound on Blu-ray discs.
: Q4 t3 Q* D! H- k2 m2 qRapidity
2 [% `2 ~& N: z- z2 `
' x2 l) f3 ]0 o$ KA new, fully customizable software interface and high-precision software tools will allow you to work more efficiently than ever before. You can process and perfect the material in the formats HEVC, ProRes, AVC directly on the time line, without having to spend any time for transcoding. Powerful hardware acceleration technologies allow using the full potential of NVIDIA and Intel QSV, significantly speeding up rendering.
8 \9 D3 T, O1 M$ r0 F1 y' n( V2 B& z. S2 u6 H/ t6 c- [
Support ACES 1.0.- u. o2 A5 D7 x: d) ?0 x" A" S
Work in the extended dynamic range, which is made possible by S-Log and support of the ACES 1.0 Academy Color Encoding System. At the output, the user receives a perfectly worked color gamut due to color correction. The new LUT OFX module will allow you to use both internal camera search tables and your own.
% U  `8 [+ T! h) X+ N1 I
8 X0 U+ c) G% XNew operating modes) h5 p, c% T2 Q0 n4 M( N8 r
Picture-in-Picture and OFX modules will allow you to exit the framework dictated by other programs. Precise positioning, resizing and animated application of the picture-in-picture effect is possible directly on the preview screen, with instant visible effect. The preview function is ideal for immediately acquainting with real results.
; D" y) L% r+ b0 p; A# x0 A7 ^4 v3 A% ?) X) M
NewBlueFX Filters 5 Ultimate( l! p) b( A; W+ B' \; I6 `5 P
NewBlueFX Filters 5 Ultimate will help to bring the color gamut to the ideal color, and also to use various effects (for example, spraying or flashing effects), separately process the selected selected areas and much more. A collection of eight different filters for color correction will help to bring the "raw" footage to the level of the best world samples.+ P$ n2 w% _3 J: Z

' t  {( ?+ f; p8 S9 URecord copyright DVD or Blu-ray disc in high resolution& g, i0 w/ [' a/ n9 Y: B* _
Thanks to the intuitive "drag-and-drop" algorithm implemented in DVD Architect (part of the VEGAS Pro package), it's very convenient to create your own DVD or Blu-ray discs. It's enough just to drag the element to the desired place, and the breakdown by series or parts is ready, navigation through the musical part or additional materials. Importing multi-level files from Photoshop, you can quickly and efficiently create a graphic animation with accuracy to the frame. The simplest switching is to change the recordable SD DVD to HD Blu-ray discs.! ]$ t1 B7 y* W; n
( X* h: y; A" |3 o$ {" a* G
More speed. More tools. More possibilities. VEGAS Pro 16 Suite. Innovation maximized. The complete package for video editing, VEGAS Pro 16 Suite opens up new worlds of video and audio creation. Add Hollywood effects to your films with the latest premium plug-ins and quickly create professional DVD and Blu-ray Discs with powerful disc authoring tools./ r  a7 V' t+ K2 X0 S! I1 |3 R
. l4 ^; G7 F0 p
FXhome HitFilm Ignite Pro
3 Z0 T. M0 `5 R) F7 J: NDiscover 180 plug-ins that help you create every video effect imaginable: from color correction and video clean-up to special laser and warp effects.* i1 B: K# [" r% t% @5 z* A

1 i7 @3 M$ W2 T3 eproDAD VitaScene V3 PRO
, T+ x2 V$ |# ^An incredible suite that has around 700 effects for creating stunning visuals for film including filters, paint effects, and animated movie effects.2 ~0 f/ L0 r0 Y5 e8 v% x" c( K+ I
4 [3 Y, H* F9 O5 [8 X! t
Boris FX Sapphire Lighting Unit9 ], @" x0 D. |* h8 H
A set of spectacular natural and synthetic lighting effects. Discover everything from 3D lens flares to more subtle glows, glints, and glares.
1 h, a- l/ F) I2 T0 W5 v& L$ B
% B/ R( M8 d5 s* }* ]7 gVEGAS DVD Architect - DVD and High Definition Blu-ray Disc Authoring* _: a/ K1 [$ \& w1 U
Produce professional DVD and Blu-ray discs. With 80 templates to choose from, or your own design from Photoshop, it's easy to build great-looking menus., m7 ]& G* i1 z* j0 w8 j4 b7 e3 c

) V4 s2 j9 ~7 }: e- r1 a8 DMotion Tracking3 F! @! P4 Z( [
Sophisticated masking and motion tracking tools let you follow moving objects precisely. You can easily apply color grading, special effects, and other video filters to those objects as they move through the scene.
3 J) O6 v* ~% e3 @( d$ n% k, ?* X! G, u4 Q0 C
Video Stabilization* n& @! C0 z% ]* V# Y0 A# b: J
Turn shaky footage into smooth, pro-quality video. The video stabilization engine has been rebuilt in house from the ground up with state-of-the-art technology to provide powerful and easy-to-use stabilization.. ~$ `+ [0 J; d6 d2 @- \, B9 O
$ O$ r  {1 Q3 n  c$ F  J
HDR Support, _1 m& q% }2 x$ P. a! G
Take advantage of all the latest color science offered by your modern cameras and HDR previewing equipment. Create video with the most stunning colors your viewers have ever seen.( S% [% Y; `0 Q

8 i' b5 _" k6 ?# }! _+ L* B2 ^3 @Highlights:
: f1 V7 c8 ^. d9 L" N* D- NEW: Advanced motion tracking4 j  j! c! }' d7 o
- NEW: World-class video stabilization7 r$ S4 I  Y; j( B9 a1 @
- NEW: Interaction between storyboards & timelines( e+ d4 k$ x4 `) N% ~$ X. P' E+ y
- NEW: 360° editing support9 ^2 e4 A6 k- d( r: B& j- b
- NEW: Pro-level audio plug-ins
/ i' n5 J  k5 x- NEW: Bézier masking OFX plug-in; P, z; L: G1 p- p$ {$ k
- DVD Architect for DVD and Blu-ray Disc authoring
  z0 X9 S8 x$ ]9 e- NEW: FXhome HitFilm Ignite Pro
9 `2 X' ?, v5 `- NEW: Boris FX Sapphire Lighting Unit7 u' L$ Q# g; ?5 R  D4 K4 x
- NEW: proDAD VitaScene V3 PRO7 u& Y6 ], d7 i. @' b( {
3 |/ o& y6 F' z
VEGAS Pro 16 Update 5 (build 424)
6 y3 n) o4 C5 Q6 UDual Fisheye stitching custom presets now properly persist* m$ p; |1 Q: `5 i4 x1 e4 f/ I
Quality improvements have been made to the 360 Video Stabilization plug-in3 H9 B7 w4 E2 F) Z. `, H
The LUT filter and other plug-ins that had been lost in Update 4 once again open properly
9 k* ^# W% a8 u; M, d1 y- V. q& yThe Color Curves OFX plug-in is properly applied during project playback or render5 s" Z- _; L, O6 A
The end of events added to the timeline after setting an out point with hover scrub in the Project Media window and then adding the file to the timeline are now properly quantized, L  U. z2 E$ d0 s
Improved the drawing stability and performance of Project Media thumbnails
3 X+ a6 w5 L' m* u2 pThe Picture-in-Picture and Crop plug-ins properly position media when GPU acceleration of video processing is turned off3 {# X* J7 ]. Q2 M6 y
VEGAS can properly read 360° files that have been rendered from VEGAS with file size over 4GB) G' l, a% i3 g/ P
Files saved from Instagram live are now more efficiently handled with better synchronization" W/ Z, m; [, G3 _$ c2 h. ~
The LUT and AutoLooks filters now properly release GPU memory and texture resources thus plugging a resource leak that could lead to instability in the application7 O1 u7 Z) W! i" p) Y
The Video Stabilization plug-in now works better with certain older graphics cards! r+ r1 q# v5 e0 x' k+ ~# j
Animation keyframes can be properly deleted from the Solid Color media generator
" j* p' j' w2 n+ r3 sBlack artifacts have been eliminated when using Rec 2020 1000 nits IDT on HDR10 media; W$ P% {2 H7 D# P
The 360° Stabilization plug-in now properly respects the GPU acceleration setting
3 z7 R& @( ~; a; _% a7 LEliminated an issue where in some cases adjustments made to parameter controls on OFX plug-ins were applied to the wrong keyframe ; d) e- H+ Q4 ^' L. {. m' X* [
No longer crashing upon first start when the Hitfilm Ignite Color Cine and other HitFilm plug-ins are installed3 }' k3 c0 @1 O# m1 T% O
An animation problem with the Color Curves plug-in has been resolved
( n9 Y+ I& W/ j2 n6 {9 P, LThe Pixel aspect ratio drop-down list once again works properly for the MAGIX AVC/AAC MP4 format when rendering
" _: e6 S! v1 v4 G6 ?5 LSD aspect ratios are once again available in media properties
. O( g- h* O/ B1 {1 B' \HDR file rendered from VEGAS Pro now play much more efficiently when added back to another VEGAS Pro timeline$ Z1 v; w# h2 Q  w- Q* H
Reordering generated media events in the storyboard is now properly handled on the timeline9 d4 _- ]) B9 Y  p
Reordering media generator thumbnails in the Main Timeline storyboard no longer leads to a crash
" \9 E5 d$ N) T# i9 N, U7 y2 YVideo stabilization now works properly with 4K MP4 AVC footage from the DJI Mavic Pro drone
( Q* y8 U  X4 Q% b4 R  V% T0 e8 yReordering generated media in the storyboard no longer causes the associated timeline events to disappear+ a, O: `) ~- M
Adding a large number of files to the Main Timeline storyboard no longer crashes
/ M$ s( x* K, J' K- fAdding media to the MainTimeline storyboard now honors the Automatically overlap multiple selected media when added preference
9 u4 V8 O( N; s3 k/ EThe Main Timeline storyboard is now properly updated when you replace one media file with a new one through the context menu
% L+ i4 u) s5 T( FEvents across multiple tracks are now properly ordered on the timeline when reordered in the Main Timeline storyboard, _1 u1 O9 |( W3 R
Applying video stabilization to a still-image file no longer affects the application negatively% l/ n. y2 f# S# e" |% u8 \
Animating still images with pre Event Pan/Crop video effects applied to them now operates with expected stability4 ?. U) H" R* X, w
All fonts are now properly recognized by the Text and Titles media generator8 y8 D" F; e, k* z
Projects are no longer set to 360 projects if you cancel out of the Project Properties dialog box after selecting the 360 Output checkbox4 O* l& O& v% V8 p& p
Missing 360° plug-ins are once again available5 h) L/ i& A  k4 X% `
The Restore function for auto save now works properly
+ e" p% }9 }3 ?, a# S& n' @: r" |
( J$ ~& ?4 I$ _5 g& h+ F9 d5 Q# i: h; d9 T: s3 O
VEGAS Pro 16 Update 4 (build 361)
. p: y+ ]( l8 g6 M9 [Crash that can happen when OpenColorIO library is not installed properly is now prevented
2 f, I2 L5 D- a+ |9 J2 i7 _- v/ ^Incorrect values in metadata for HDR renders has been corrected& c6 z, M; b$ K) |
Improved handling of hardware dependent video plugins when GPU does not initialize properly
: v6 M- l+ K) v, G/ W# [  E# L* OLikelihood of crash when resizing thumbnails in Project Media window has been reduced
: n9 ^! \) c% X$ D! I- Y7 }Improved performance of thumbnail drawing within the project media window
, ~, }7 q3 J1 |4 t: g4 e0 q6 nProblem with some valid video plugins not appearing in the plugin chooser has been resolved, T/ g" f+ ?4 J2 }6 A% f
Crash when launching on a 2 GPU system when with one GPU disabled has been fixed% Z9 O4 [9 i% v& ^
Smoothing parameter is now available in the basic mode of the Video Stabilization plugin/ K0 {' P5 w3 J
Crash when updating a grouped track that is not visible has been fixed  @' s: U6 X) s
Crash when reading certain MP4 files is now prevented
7 R+ x# ]+ U0 f' F  ~- F  R: h0 WDisabled some JDR project properties for non-HDR projects+ T$ W% ^& ?; t
Disabled HDR preview preference for 8 bit projects' M* }' `* ]6 O$ U& c, v- D9 t2 B1 l
Crash that may occur if the timeline ruler and speed controls are not visible as been resolved
6 l$ t2 }6 Z5 J0 _7 {% oCrash they may occur when beginning a render of building peaks or other similar tasks has been resolved) C; ~9 R0 @1 k5 p/ w" _9 Q1 h
5 {: e; a+ N9 Z
VEGAS Pro 16 Update 3 (build 352). m( u( Y: H/ a5 |
Inconsistencies when analyzing a video for stabilization with the Static setting selected have been resolved
4 H5 V6 c6 T& U# K, s  MClosing and reopening the Project Media window no longer disengages storyboard hover scrub, and no longer resets storyboard in/out points- r- z: o1 S3 `4 [, C1 v
Stabilization works properly when the video is contained on a track that has an audio track above it on the timeline
9 h8 f$ b+ r! J' k) mUsing the Esc key while dragging an event properly cancels the move operation rather than clearing the storyboard and causing a crash upon reopening the Project Media window. Y7 E- W: ]& u& Y! w
The mouse wheel works properly with OFX plug-ins even when Scroll Inactive windows is enabled in Windows# P+ w- Q1 d( T2 D/ M
This update correctly preserves the order of effects in video effect chains that were created in VEGAS Pro 15 or earlier which involve pre-Event Pan/Crop effects and post-composite track effects8 t' B5 H. G% h# K" W1 z
Manually adjusting the Zoom slider properly disables the Auto-zoom checkbox
! r2 m8 u6 _# f* f% C% UMissing Aspect ratio options have been add back to the Properties dialog box
0 w8 Y4 w0 E8 k- r. _" BThe Use Current Project Folder option has been fixed in the Advanced Save utility" q4 v+ o" I1 c& e
Text boxes scroll correctly when Scroll inactive windows is enabled in Windows 10
+ I, N8 L: S& H( [6 v; e5 NRender template Frame Rate settings properly use a period or comma based on the language the application has been installed in: I& B% `# W  o6 j5 t) b# P
The Project Media window is no longer limited to showing just 100 thumbnails
5 m9 R0 f: s6 I" ]- f9 O$ h6 P) OProject Media thumbnails do not redraw when there are more than 49 shown and you move the mouse over them0 p+ b) c8 R, c- Z8 X% c
Improved thumbnail reading in the Project Media window avoids crashing
$ `2 r5 L/ Y  z+ K" V4 ?5 k- i$ FVariable frame rate media plays back with properly synchronized audio/ B. p3 P* G9 w8 z! r+ J: q0 g  H* l
Fixed issue where improper thumbnail can appear for generated media in the Project Media window" [7 q( I, h* x) P1 l: G
Fixed issue where some MP4 files crashed the application when loaded into VEGAS
, u9 b% H( g. T& a+ C3 K1 GAudio Event FX window no longer remains open after deleting the track from which the audio effect is applied to
8 u* X8 K/ E) C& q+ l0 @5 eIssue when envelopes move in the wrong direction when using the CTRL key while dragging is fixed
- F/ F7 w& g$ I4 Z8 D3 X. [Fixed crash when loading some plugins on startup* C! R0 e" ^- @2 N

' i1 A8 k& w0 r0 F+ n7 t* {: sVEGAS Pro 16 Update 2 (build 307)( V, a& m. h5 @/ p2 P
Timeline performance problems caused by automatically updating the Main Timeline storyboard during a timeline edit have been resolved* [5 p" r6 y: |6 C( x1 l/ N* h; D' e
The Neat Video (and other temporal effects) now works properly when placed before Pan/Crop in an event FX chain
% x$ {# a" q6 l' W+ s& ]+ ^0 XMTS files now render properly at 25p or lower framerates
* P/ G) j% B! hThe Internet HD 720p 29.97 fps (AMD VCE) template now yields the proper framerate
& a, `; O: m1 A+ o- ]2 oReordering items in the storyboard no longer causes media in and out points to be reset. q" w& n; F: e8 b
Audio recorded using Quicktime on a Macbook Air no longer get corrupted by so4compoundplug
0 L' N7 p; e$ w/ X" e9 u3 IThe stabilization tool's Zoom parameter now properly persists through project save, close, and reload
, _% `% Z4 Y+ b/ P4 h9 OThe Render As dialog box no longer gets hidden off screen in a dual monitor set up which would cause the appearance of VEGAS freezing" q& [6 z, k4 R5 z8 _2 w9 j* d% R
Media in and out points are now properly honored when adding an unassociated storyboard bin to the timeline0 S4 {' O# |( b# n# H
The Insert Subtitles from File operation now properly recognizes commas in the subtitle text7 B- b) _) B9 I
The Add at Project Frame Rate operation now works properly when the media frame rate does not match the project frame rate5 L$ m2 o6 p. q* t4 |
The audio meter context menu properly appears as expected again
/ E7 I( H, [, l1 l4 N3 TThe Scene Rotation plug-in has been optimized and should no longer cause occasional crashes at start up
7 W7 X5 ?. r' T# ]' KThe AutoSave function no longer triggers the creation of an unwanted duplicate storyboard which could occur in some cases, ]( |8 f' x* Y- r( t  S
Crash has been resolved when using video stabilization and motion tracking with an AMD Phenom II card
: f. s( m0 [5 R+ ?Double-clicking Color Correction custom tab parameters now properly sets the parameters to their defaults9 e* J! T  n. b, }
Overwriting files when rendering with AMD VCE templates now properly reports file size! L5 _! u# N+ \
Deleting storyboard placeholders no longer cause crashes as they did in certain instances+ M9 L2 A0 H: n' s3 Y4 \
Replacing a generated placeholder with a clip no long crashes the application as was the case in certain scenarios7 m7 j3 O8 n$ K1 \4 I
Moving generated media in the storyboard now follows expected behavior
# H" y+ r9 k/ M7 MExternal preview now works properly through Decklink cards in 32-bit projects% i, Z9 \9 h+ |6 |/ v; S, u
Stand-alone preview and capture DeckLink cards, such as DeckLink Mini Monitor or Mini Recorder, are now properly supported) @: `4 {1 D9 B" H- K
Fixed potential inconsistencies caused by replacing a generated placeholder with a video clip/ Y8 T2 @& _& O+ [
Moving a generated media thumbnail to the end of the storyboard no longer causes an unwanted duplicate thumbnail3 m( s' |9 G3 e
Sync Cursor to Media Timeline again works properly when user clicks on a keyframe in the FX automation section
- U) {) G, z3 K* n6 |4 |/ XUnwanted extra generated media thumbnails are no longer created in the storyboard when changing the order of thumbnails- P6 }2 ?/ G- ?
Importing bins from one project into another no longer causes a crash
8 [$ V+ l& x( |4 l$ x8 N5 `, xImporting media from one project into another now works properly$ N: D9 i' W& m- @$ r8 p6 Y- j. O
The BattleCompVintage VST and other plug-ins now work properly / s3 X, z1 f: J9 Q. h
32-bit projects created in older versions of VEGAS now open properly as 32-bit in VEGAS Pro 161 D2 a$ d5 I1 j8 x7 ~: `8 l2 r
Dragging a media generator to the Main Timeline Storyboard no longer causes a crash
. e# \& ]* y) h3 D2 eThe render destination folder is now used for temporary file creation during the render process to avoid inadvertently filling up the user's C: drive3 b, O% g; f, s# V# Z$ [3 W  V
Certain specific MOV files no longer cause a crash when stabilization is applied,
$ `6 O$ o: @+ t4 ISwitching through presets no longer disables stabilization in any case8 m  I" N# ?6 V2 {' G
Event Pan/Crop animation now works properly on events that hold still images/ ?' z) k( f1 ^8 g+ A7 F8 c
Color samplers in the Parameters and Custom tabs of the Color Corrector OFX plug-in are now correct and consistent
" l/ o5 i' h/ [# }$ GStabilization of video clips that contain zooms now works properly" \1 R5 I7 X* G. @6 d
The Auto Zoom option now works more exactly to eliminate black borders
( ]" d* u6 M9 YRight Alt+z and Shift+Right Alt+z now properly give users of the Polish localized version ż and Ż! n( m7 ]( Q5 p# i0 W3 l
Color Curve channel behavior has been improved so that changing the channel on one changes only that one and no others, and new curves are always added with the default settings instead of the settings from the previous curve worked with
: j: [' K9 \0 K: j. C" IAll files now retain Markers & Regions in Trimmer$ x: {+ i* B* f5 l  t0 q( |% M
1 V4 i  |8 R  w
VEGAS Pro 16 Update 1 (build 261)# a# e" ^$ ?! c; \
A proper error message appears if the user attempts to insert subtitles from a file without actually choosing a valid file
0 I7 \" G# \+ x. a: MAll QuickStart window buttons are now active when the user opens a project that already has media on the timeline$ |/ o0 @, c0 B8 K* s( d* X/ I+ ?( d
Stabilization now more properly handles accurate mode+ W+ {) E0 @: T2 L# f- x; O2 s
Stabilization now recognizes black initial frames and works properly regardless of a black frame's presence
; K2 k% T' D; I/ c" Z; MThe Live Save function no longer conflicts with Master fader operation
! `' a7 |/ I" v- f+ B- H# }Crosshair interacts for position parameters in OFX plugins now works as intended: ^3 [5 M# d  i. D
The Stabilization plug-in's avoid Black Borders option now works more effectively
3 }. f# ^! ?; S5 B. N5 RBézier Masking Edit Mode is now properly limited to only one mask at a time
9 o, |3 e' e1 e4 y0 C" LWhen you copy an event that has Video FX on it, then paste event attributes onto an event of a different resolution, the target event's Pan/Crop settings are properly handled% P/ k' s5 z2 t! ?" v# q
HEVC files rendered through the MAGIX HEVC QSV encoder now play back more efficiently
( O. z4 s+ P- U: z# O5 m" q6 L: H0 V  r6 _
System Requirements:6 z# t* ^3 V5 x4 t  {
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit). T/ [$ J0 n* Q) `! U6 {
- Processor: 2.5 GHz 4-core processor (3 Ghz and 8 cores recommended for 4K), _  i2 c; W0 s: `/ s, u: f0 ~
- RAM: 8 GB RAM minimum (16 GB recommended; 32 GB recommended for 4K)& S, {+ e' n( L9 C- Q3 ~
- Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media: Z' w1 N0 b/ Y4 E, `
- Graphics card: Supported NVIDIA®: For hardware rendering (NVEnc), GeForce 9XX series or higher with 4 GB; AMD/ATI®: Radeon with 4 GB and VCE 3.0 or higher (Radeon Pro series with 8 GB for HDR and 32 bit projects) or Intel®: GPU HD Graphics 530 series or higher, ?: b/ B% T  A
- Other: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
% X/ q+ X& N) Z4 F+ {! Q$ S
1 O% e7 l6 U1 U% Z% A
% B# u. F. m5 H: w
* A6 g% g4 N& P) z
4 X4 c) H! ?+ |- _+ B) V2 s" n* S1 r) W3 ]$ d3 _$ j$ q; \

2 C; V9 M$ [. d5 z) JDownload:# {/ G5 e' o4 C- P
MAGIX VEGAS Pro v16.0.0.248.exe
# G5 p0 H% m- H4 o+ b- \MAGIX VEGAS Pro v16.0.0.261.exe
1 G* ^9 }7 t& C2 W& V6 uMAGIX VEGAS Pro 16.0.0.307.exe
7 g# o" c# j+ {* b# UMAGIX VEGAS Pro 16.0.0.352.exe$ `; U1 h. G& `
MAGIX VEGAS Pro 16.0.0.361.exe
& K$ B5 @  Y: IMAGIX VEGAS Pro 16.0.0.424.exe- K4 [& z% o; K0 h