找回密码
 立即注册

CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate/Ultra 17.6 Build 3125.0 威力导演系列专辑

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-9-29 21:31:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate/Ultra 17: n( Q# ~2 @2 [4 M) \& _: ?
Program Type: VideoEditor, t. K1 [; |' _+ ^! d
Developer: CyberLink Corp
* s1 ?4 H" `0 t8 S. XRelease Date: 2019-04-22
* h- @$ I! N% n- d; d( THomepage: www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector-ultimate-suite/features_en_US.html?r=1
! t. U  z9 E5 B* f* V4 M; T: R. hLanguage: Multilingual8 J  x; }; T% \* W4 T0 Z3 m0 r
Platform: Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 (64 bit OS recommended)  Q, N  f, a' e/ Q
File Size: 967.77 MB# o: ^1 R+ R% R

9 M: ]- {2 Q: ~  F. kPowerDirector 17 introduces extreme video editing, pushing beyond traditional video making boundaries to offer something truly new - a unique combination of the high-end performance and features found in pro-level software, wrapped in the easy-to-use, intuitive design of consumer products making it accessible to everyone from complete beginners through to expert video editors.        
$ P0 g6 J1 C8 s" ?$ t5 I0 @1 R
2 E0 S2 S- k; T# o- L& p; J+ dWhat’s New in PowerDirector 178 b0 t6 Z' j& E, p7 ?
Customizable Design Tools5 E2 }! Q: d6 Q  s0 i; n6 I# @
- Create unique transitions from any image or logo using alpha channel masks to control their shape.
9 ?8 M& m! s( }- Overlay animated objects on your videos and use simple transforming tools to create engaging video collages
+ e  `" d# r+ p2 g2 i- Combine and switch between up to four camera shots in one synced video on-the-fly.' Y' N; L- T0 D! W- T1 [
- Customize a title’s motion, font size, gradient color, border, blur level, transparency and reflection.
) r, Z2 x- V3 G& e! H- Choose from more than 30 animated theme templates and simply drag ‘n’ drop your own footage in to create professional animated slideshows
2 p5 I$ ~7 ~  O- Create fully customizable disc menu layouts, menu structures, font styles and chapter thumbnails.
# q2 ~; Z; {+ I
$ V4 M' b# z* @, s+ x  H7 q- \9 LRecord Your PC Screen with Audio
7 B* I, r6 c, b0 J2 m7 UCyberLink Screen Recorder lets you capture game play, create instructional videos, or record video chats with family & friends at 30 frames per second. With customizable recording settings, and the ability to also record system sounds and voice, Screen Recorder adds another handy tool to a video maker’s arsenal.
* y8 M$ B- I, j; K: }, A; ^  s3 F$ ~5 A4 ], C( q/ g# l2 x
Standalone Recorder for Quick Captures: v$ u! Z" \" G5 n) C* E3 u5 L3 x/ y
Screen Recorder also installs as a standalone app, letting you quickly capture and save screen recordings without launching PowerDirector. You can capture everything on the screen, a specific application only, or even a custom section of your screen in either 16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratio, as well as highlight mouse clicks in a range of colors.
9 U) Z( B8 {2 e9 `* b. f1 [0 J# n+ {" _* v$ k
Featuring the latest SVRT 4, OpenCL , and Multi-GPGPU Technologies
- l$ j/ ~' _9 D/ e/ j$ Q( NTrueVelocity 5 is an extreme, 64-bit powerhouse, leveraging hardware and software technologies to speed up video processing and out-perform its rivals. Optimized for modern CPU and GPGPU hardware platforms from Intel, AMD and NVIDIA, TrueVelocity maximizes memory allocation and usage, while reducing latency through feature optimization. The improved system efficiency enables HD footage to preview more smoothly and render faster.
8 u8 y% B) D/ o' a; h# H# H" [9 r
8 g' L2 e# k  R3 I; aLatest Format and Codec Support
) o9 ?+ T" ^, V/ f$ DAs always, PowerDirector provides a comprehensive list of video and audio formats so that your video making experience is as easy and trouble-free as possible. On top of the latest and greatest formats and codecs like 4K UltraHD, AVCHD 3D/Progressive, XAVC-S and H.265, PowerDirector 14 has significantly improved video performance when working with the popular WMV format, as well as adding FLAC audio editing support—the format of choice for people who care about sound quality.* ^. d% X( f5 @- }$ ^9 n
0 \. E& k7 r) u
Action Camera Center6 K0 W- v0 `8 ^
PowerDirector's new Action Camera Center is your extreme video editing toolkit, bringing together features action enthusiasts need to create high impact videos.
. J& ^+ T9 ^: G, z% `4 r( r; J) O( P; E) L
Motion Tracking
  r# c9 ]% A7 w& M. OTracking people or objects in video footage can be a complicated task in other video editing software. PowerDirector has simplified the process from start to finish, making it easy to add layers of creativity and sophistication to you projects.
( C/ M( W9 q) z8 x& T- k) y! t9 _' k" r# M. z
Edit Up To 100 Tracks Simultaneously* ?  N, w4 \4 B1 |$ G
The MultiCam Audio Sync feature allows you to synchronize up to 100 timeline tracks by audio. That means you can easily create MultiCam collages simply by transforming video tracks into PiP (picture in picture) objects.
: u0 o: ^; O% C: q1 U! N& D1 Q! a9 C0 Q* g' s
MultiCam Designer
) D: x  M+ C/ yYou can switch between 4 simultaneous camera shots in Multicam Designer to simulate live broadcasting. Synchronize the tracks by audio, timecode or time taken. Easily switch between shots with hotkeys and instantly create multiclip track recording.9 Q: {# `* A  {# F- A  ^+ V

! ?( V' T; R: p1 wSmooth High Frame Rate Video Preview  T- e! Q9 s/ L' u" p9 ]1 _
- Import 120/240fps slow motion footage from your iPhone, GoPro or other action sports cameras
  N; J( z+ ~( U8 V" Y, U- Add titles or effects, and use the new Action Camera Center to edit your video/ `* N/ H, N- o
- Playback your video inside PowerDirector, so that you can preview it, stutter-free before you produce
0 M# B2 m% `8 C6 A- Produce and export your high frame rate video fast with hardware accelerated rendering+ h. l( T7 T& t% s& F' |1 z. h
' T; e% t% H3 N; O5 y7 r$ P
Easy editing. Precision controls. Unlimited Possibilities. PowerDirector delivers professional-grade video editing and production for creators of all levels. Whether you’re editing in 360˚, Ultra HD 4K or even the latest online media formats, PowerDirector remains the definite video editing solution for anyone, whether they are beginners or professionals.
, z7 L* |* q5 a# [: H* R, t& a" s6 W2 h
Express Video Creation$ a& F. g- J1 i2 P; Q
With Express Projects you can pick from a huge range of ready-made templates complete with effects, transitions, animations and music. From there it’s simply a matter of adding your clips to the timeline and clicking 'Produce'! Create freeze frame, stop motion, slow motion videos with powerful video editing software.4 @+ ?* g2 M# @' T
) A6 _' D2 s0 s$ L( S2 Y
Action Camera Center
, r% [/ H- ]- C7 h5 PEverything you need to edit, correct and enhance your action footage. The essential toolkit for working with action camera footage.8 m- g: U$ r1 z7 n2 @4 F6 y

- [+ L. l/ b. A3 O' N+ z# R& H+ YSimplified Color Adjustment! m, L, e! q! }! J. m! p
Adjust the mood and feel of your videos with easy-to-use pro tools." t3 h& w  Z3 P2 D* m! \
6 i3 i* [3 V" {
One-click Color Correction (Unique!)
( A* F* D% j2 P: o0 m7 J' f, gTrueTheater® Color instantly optimizes hues and vibrancy in your video clips giving them a true-to-life appearance! h& V2 }  K5 F$ `  v

- u6 w/ {0 U# Y& i4 x" M' Z2 g8 o+ FIntelligent Color Match& n( E. L' }9 X6 w; @
Scenes filmed with different cameras can have very different exposure and color looks. Color Match lets you standardize color through different clips with the click of a button.0 y$ n( ]1 \( T3 B5 W$ @% A

7 N1 r; q9 ?) V" u4 ?/ tColor Grading like the Pros. Z; d: `; J5 i; ]5 }+ j+ B
Look-up tables (LUTs) are a useful and quick method that pro videographers use to match footage from one source to another, in order to achieve a particular effect throughout a video.
! j2 v% F/ n' K* ^% W! S$ q* M) n$ t/ L# \  B, e
Customizable Design Tools (Enhanced!)$ G5 e$ f; \1 |* h
To create professional videos you need to be in complete control. PowerDirector helps you to do just that with great customizable tools that allow you to edit, adjust and add effects to videos with complete control.
2 \0 n# y! C7 x4 X: j% J
" C" i& L7 ]4 |0 \1 O0 LNew Effects - Title Designer
, D* s& E( U+ O! qCustomize font, color, motion, blur and more.' t* c8 l- o6 [: O* c" r
Overlay animated objects on video to add energy.
/ |9 t6 b0 b. K* \3 f6 u; t) D( P3 ]1 w) a. H6 Z
Enhanced - PiP Designer9 E; ?$ o8 [( u" t$ U$ K) W
Overlay animated objects on video to add energy.5 {4 a! W1 W8 ?  K5 \5 x

! r# K4 S3 N! ~) G5 PEnhanced - Theme Designer
% F* l+ U8 O: U. R$ p$ xAnimated slideshows from pro-designed templates.
* [/ c3 y/ M' q6 f- r- }* o1 Y  b- g  O% t$ b: B
New Brush Tool - Masks Designer7 b6 [# [% K) {5 p/ k, {4 @
Fuse video clips by applying selective transparency.
4 N. ^) \' E8 y, U2 f1 Z( ^; H5 U/ O" |" q6 x3 Y/ \5 g# Q* A% {$ b' f
Transition Designer - Unique transitions from alpha channel masks
7 S- f2 v8 w3 T# ^% d# P# u  pDesign hand-drawn overlays using an array of brushes.
3 N) l$ P4 T2 Z' ?8 s* B2 T* B3 H, H4 |! z7 H6 }7 Z
Enhanced - Paint Designer
2 ?3 {- j4 p- C. A$ ?Design hand-drawn overlays using an array of brushes.8 u, c6 R$ m+ P( i, h. t% c
; z4 ^- [$ Z% z6 h9 t
Enhanced - Subtitle Room
, B$ R% E* ^' p$ ^, vCreate unique subtitles to add to your videos.
, @( T9 |& `% S
# g- c: C; S- R9 [* GMenu Designer/ X0 I8 ?* M% e4 c; i7 X! `/ y/ n
Create unique disc menu layouts and styles.* `! a8 ~* ^5 s
* ~' V% l: w: L" Y6 @/ V" \* P
Multi-key Sampling Chroma Key Editing (New!)
& X9 C/ Z/ E! g% b% ^& tNow you can perform Hollywood-style green screen editing thanks to an improved chroma key engine and multi-key color sampling., U& z$ q$ C# @, K
8 B% H: a* s* W* i6 T. S
Frame-by-frame Motion Tracking (New!)% G: z: {6 P# n: v5 n
Ensure 100% accurate object tracking accuracy in your video clips with the granular control of frame-by-frame motion tracking.! H7 [( {: v, x: M5 ^# a7 R+ @4 T
# k, [/ U; Z8 b! s- W
Integrated Video Collages & MultiCam Editing (New!)
4 R( a2 j7 I: q+ ^, R& `9 nThe intuitive MultiCam Designer allows you to synchronize and switch between footage shot from different cameras.
' J2 q, _: e/ Q$ t3 T
1 q% s" W* a2 @3 @Video Pre-cut (New!)
# \! K  S5 x( h  p* i# PPre-cut long clips into short, reusable segments that you can use repeatedly throughout multiple projects.
) `8 W  z2 z& y2 n+ X# B3 E
/ `" C! [; p6 O& q' _7 L% BNested Video Editing (New!)
  d' ]# F; m: j3 L3 n; v4 j: TAdd and edit multiple projects in the same video project for more efficient editing and effortless creativity.
& v$ _( U) _/ W6 p) @& D
, b  v; D0 {- D! V. u: N3 JCreative Video Blending& H+ Y. h2 u/ c9 d/ A: D$ e- S  a8 P
Merge different video clips together to create unique, eye-catching scenes and effects.
; L; T# y4 {9 m
  ~* Y% f/ u8 g" Y3 v- P0 e8 zBest Matched Profile (New!)
. p; X* i) z" k8 C0 P% L5 h" X/ M% fBest Matched Profile helps you select the video profile that best suits your video based on the source clips. It makes producing high-quality videos a breeze.
0 w1 C# w3 j  x' X) C. _1 t
5 Q' R: \1 p, l: a/ Q) H360˚ Video Stabilization (Enhanced!)/ X- L3 j# Y4 H% o. B1 v
Shaky video footage is virtually unavoidable when shooting with a 360o camera. Our 360o VR stabilization technology gives you the control to produce mind-blowing VR videos, free of shakes and stutters, in next to no time!
1 T7 u* b! o, q2 P+ C8 ~6 @! x: H; I5 v. s+ }
360˚ Titles & PiP Objects
% z# {% i& ~, t* JApply specially designed 360˚ titles and PiP objects that remove warping and distortion in your 360˚ projects.
, A1 f) f8 f& Z+ s, _
8 \  J2 H/ q0 P! q# ~) q" W; |* Q0 FTrue360™ View Designer
; ]3 \7 N4 [% Q# T) G6 zUse 360˚ video footage to create standard video projects. It’s like you’ve filmed a scene with multiple cameras from multiple angles.; e! d% \/ ^- X

( B: h  N$ G* _  V7 c4 C* v" k4 C4 DFaster Rendering & Production (Enhanced!)% |. H. n* i6 E- \. i: {
PowerDirector has held the title of world's fastest video editing software for several versions. Powered by the 64-bit TrueVelocity engine and with the support of OpenCL, multi-GPGPU acceleration and latest hardware acceleration technology, PowerDirector provides unparalleled performance in HD and 4K video rendering.: I- |( K8 I( z, `+ S) Z
( @- }' J, H0 @. @5 X
Most Complete Format Support: B; l- k) J, O4 d1 i6 l
PowerDirector supports end-to-end editing of 4K and 2K UltraHD video formats. With resolution up to 3840 x 2160, you can create crystal clear videos at resolution four times higher than FullHD. PowerDirector also supports popular formats like JPEG, PNG, and GIF as well as a host of RAW profiles and the latest HEIC file format.% ~0 M7 O6 a6 G7 ~, E

: f5 Z. Q3 \% @; |0 f$ K. XSupported video import formats:( k) P$ p1 K. v$ H! `3 l7 V$ [8 I7 {" R
MVC (M2T), Side-by-Side Video, Top-under Video, Dual-Stream AVI, FLV, MKV, Canon and Nikon DSLR video files, 3GPP2, AVCHD (M2T), AVI, DAT, DivX * (on Windows 7) , DV-AVI, DVR-MS# x) p7 q4 U& j5 U( x4 `
DSLR video clip in HD format MPEG-2, MOD, MOV, MOV (H.264), MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 AVC (H.264), MP4, TOD, VOB , WMV, WMV-HD, WTV in H.264 / MPEG2 (multi-stream video and audio), DSLR video clips in H.264 format with LPCM audio, HD MPEG-2
, N8 O4 w2 q. u6 N
8 }: G& F5 ^  R$ ]Import audio files: WAV, MP3, WMA, M4A, OGG6 Q4 J, S! r  Z; U
Import of audio formats: AAC, Dolby, DTS, WAVE, MPEG-1 Layer III; U8 j# M( I/ g/ w0 `( A! Q
Import of photo files: MPO NEW, JPS NEW, RAW, GIF, BMP, JPG, TIF, PNG
$ H) F% {  W. I2 H: b6 u+ m" @. w% ~6 X# U. Q' H0 l
Camcorder Support:! T( Y  N" J  J+ A/ S1 B
- DV camcorder connected via OHCI-compliant IEEE1394
; q1 c5 o5 {" ~! d( h, u, ?, e- DVD-camcorder connected via USB2.0
2 n2 {, l% `* G  Z" W: i- Sony MicroMV / HDV camcorder5 p/ @5 _5 R' P& L  s
- JVC Everio Camcorder
  q% J4 c+ Y9 I; B7 e- Panasonic MicroMV / HDV camcorder
& \% P$ E. I/ E  S. |, x1 A- HDV (MPEG-2)
% i3 x: @" H" Q& q: W6 ?* e+ S- mini DVD
' i7 H2 y$ e; {3 N3 u9 ?- Canon HF / HG / HR / XF / XA
3 j7 |5 Q( `5 C- J- GoPro HD HERO series- T( k- L# C# `
- Hitachi DZ-BD
% O: T2 d9 r3 I9 Q- JVC GZ-HD / GZ-HM / GZ-X / GC / GS
4 `) E, v; u4 n, A  u4 V$ k- Panasonic AG / HDC
; f7 I6 s; N, G! d3 D& ^9 \- Sony HDR / HXR / Bloggie; r  I8 a8 X! _3 r! ^; I8 f) k2 C. i

' D+ {5 w; q: _6 [" p4 W6 B# L' sVideo file export formats:
7 p+ H5 G! C# f6 S9 a, k  f- 3D video: MVC NEW, Side-by-Side NEW, Anaglyph
/ t+ A( X- d2 R1 F- High resolution: AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD, WMV-HD; t3 A- X( _; O
- MKV
- s, G$ _# o, l  M2 r. m+ z) W- MPEG-26 D1 n2 R4 v6 J$ ?+ ?1 I1 l9 ~
- MPEG-4% c! k2 g. J; \/ r9 y' {) r
- MPEG-4 AVC
  G" O+ J3 u, y" `/ ~% z- MPEG-1
) h! F6 O1 _% K% d0 h- WMV/ w/ B7 w. L2 ~0 ?2 T1 Z
- DV-AVI
5 a* \5 E6 T, y5 y* E5 P- @- QuickTime
: H  [; q% J$ d( R% x2 u- RealMedia
' f' f7 K/ n, M1 ]' T6 H; c- AVCHD for SD Card6 ~* ?6 h4 H+ s8 |1 {, H$ l8 O
- 3GPP2 for mobile phones with 3G
0 n! ^) M) L$ o3 m8 j, w
" O, v& D6 A- U- \. d# o5 zBurning discs:4 F* |6 x9 _( ]$ W/ H" f
- Burn 3D discs: DVD / AVCHD / BD
5 N) f2 x0 H1 [6 a7 _3 C- SVCD, VCD, DVD1 t$ w6 m; `7 U2 G& J
- Burn BD: BDMV
: j' F5 P6 A3 F5 K; v+ k- AVCHD Burning
$ U) F5 X" q, r: w4 V2 _: ~- Burn BD discs with DTS audio : b. g" H) c, q% f( P, W$ N8 [4 u' ]" i
2 _7 O$ {  ^; G
Updates PowerDirector 17 to build 2727
0 h7 j8 n5 y. A& ^. JFixes the issue that the dual preview settings are reset after reconnecting to a secondary monitor.
; ^% g" V: {5 VFixes the issue that the program crashes when launching on specific platforms.
4 [2 c1 j$ P! }2 e! X, nFixes the issue that the timeline marker position is changes after adding a saved project to the timeline.
3 x4 q0 F2 M6 K$ J9 XFixes the issue that the disabled audio track is sometimes not muted in Batch Produce.3 N0 I" y6 M' B
Fixes the issue that the input font size becomes incorrect after pressing the Enter key.+ o# K8 w0 K' c5 h0 S9 x
Fixes the issue that overlapped PiP objects cannot be moved by dragging the blue “+” icon on the object.+ n9 _$ X& t, Q+ s: ?. x4 e" b
Fixes the issue that the incorrect path error displays when saving or sharing a particle template.7 T4 M5 g0 O( y( S, Y
Fixes the issue that vocal removal applied in the Audio Editor does not apply to created DVD/BD discs.
2 I6 q8 G, a. Q. H2 ~: A! PFixes the issue that produced HEVC video has incorrect aspect ratio with AMD hardware encoder enabled.2 G* A, M8 e9 H% e
Fixes the issue that split video will continue playing in Selected Range tab of Video Speed Designer.! E. }" G1 Z: h; H. q* o
Fixes the issue that the preview of split video is incorrect in Crop/Zoom/Pan window.
5 d$ o1 ]+ j9 c/ U9 WFixes the issue that the program sometimes crashes when seeking in a project that contains audio with the pitch effect applied.4 q' h) o; Z3 x9 R1 F5 [3 n
Adds support for keyboard quick search for font types when the combo box is opened in the Title Designer and Subtitle Room.
3 M6 y. y! o! Y' u; ZMinor bug fixes.2 s* s% X9 \2 v( ^

' q* F" u3 Q' M# l  C0 CUpdates PowerDirector 17 to build 2514 1 @- u0 Q. _0 U9 `
Adds an option in Preferences to set default insert project behavior.7 P) c4 R' m# P& W1 p7 M7 N% o
Improves the compatibility when previewing HEVC with AMD hardware video decoder and producing HEVC with NVIDIA hardware encoder.7 _9 ]$ k9 k  F5 O6 }
Improves the video quality when producing with Intel Quick Sync Video hardware encoder.& G& M( D) i% W' ?. z, @& D
Improves the audio compatibility for videos with linear PCM and FLAC audio, and specific MKV and DV-AVI videos.
4 |/ e, f, f3 j* {4 ^Improves the compatibility for shadow file creation and combined MP4 videos.6 I- {4 s4 _, q  `( p: I$ D$ w

9 h' ?$ f8 ]# p/ N4 \Updates PowerDirector 17 to build 2314 ' z5 S! X" f- _8 f; Y% Y. P
Adds sort by date modified in the Media Room.1 v/ ?3 E! Z9 L2 y( |0 p
Adds support for enabling OpenVINO* hardware acceleration for the AI Style Plugin.% {  F( B2 X" o3 L+ ^
Adds support for enabling NVIDIA NVENC hardware acceleration with driver version 416 or above**.
) G9 ~4 [0 }* t" A! NImproves the preview performance when using undo/redo and Special Effects in Title Designer.1 p# B& e3 d% N4 O3 u0 \0 L
Improves the program stability when editing with titles, video speed, lens correction and 360 video.6 Z6 J8 [5 y0 D9 S- X4 T- d
Fixes the issue that produced video is trimmed unexpectedly if the end of project is audio only.
  r" {' c* M2 m' S" ZFixes the issue that variation of wave (frequency) is reset after previewing.$ f. ~% ^8 I0 [: c) f  J
Fixes the issue that SVRT becomes 0% workload reduced after adding a clip to the timeline.' }! Y) T* k  _: O6 r) N, X
Fixes the issue that opacity modifications on the timeline cannot be undone.
9 v( v; i- }( f8 \! `) g, m0 bFixes the issue that applied audio effects in the Audio Editor are gone after opening a project.
" P, O6 C3 J8 T8 Q+ x2 Y! lFixes the issue that sometimes opacity modifications on the timeline cannot be saved with the project.3 ?& ]1 c! b+ ]* \+ t9 L- ?
Minor bug fixes., b9 |: C: H0 x* T( g3 x8 e  y

8 _& d3 w- f/ b4 ]Updates PowerDirector 17 to build 2126
/ k0 X: D8 P, u5 S: J6 PFixes the issue that the program crashes when right clicking on an empty storyboard.
  S$ m; u3 l! U8 S; [3 [Fixes the issue that the program sometimes crashes when analyzing GPU capabilities.
- s4 _, Q( n! ~: s9 E9 m
! k  m: e' y+ V# X2 cSystem Requirements:( ^* p2 L- m2 v3 e
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 Service Pack 1 (64 bit OS recommended)4 C' `4 X2 o- F7 @' ~+ k
- Intel Core™ i-series or AMD Phenom® II and above
0 `6 g6 M- @2 v! a# v) {, A3 ^- Standard Video: 128 MB VGA VRAM or higher& ]" I  I) m4 W; _
- 360-video: DirectX 11 compatible7 x' j' H; N; c8 h4 m0 b. U; L* A
- AI Plugin: 2GB VGA VRAM or higher. Please see our FAQ for a detailed list of supported graphics cards.
8 K+ _6 G' C5 ?9 R- z- 2GB Memory required (6GB or above recommended)7 c2 ?0 K( x/ Z# W
- 10GB Hard disk space
1 ^+ b$ J9 d2 ~( b/ e3 }0 ^; L2 F. q- 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above 5 F; f+ ^6 Y0 ?7 ]- k, B8 O

9 e7 o8 G# R' T$ W
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

5 @- b  Y* r& F2 j& I4 ^, Y$ \# l6 P2 ^% E: X5 j3 A
6 V# _: V; F$ z& V
9 d6 K' u3 }- E' K8 _* L
Download:
- L" ~1 E' ?  wCyberLink PowerDirector Trial 17.00.2126.exe* J0 P) n8 g' j$ Y% t  c7 A7 Q
CyberLink PowerDirector Ultra 17.0.2029.0.exe
. _2 Z1 l" M* ZCyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 17.0.2029.0.exe
4 `, J3 I' f# }% w( UCyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 17.0.2126.0.exe
/ z/ D6 U0 D/ N* m7 `CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 17.0.2217.0.exe
6 a3 T  W! @4 a+ jCyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 17.0.2307.0.exe
# L- i& D- v$ n& NCyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 17.0.2314.1.exe
* m) }; A% y) Z" K( p- H6 jCyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 17.0.2419.0.exe5 Y- Y4 U5 m6 k3 P" _& x" H+ y# ]; Y' N6 X
CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 17.0.2514.2 Patch.exe3 S" k3 C8 h8 N3 Z. o
CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 17.0.2514.2.exe
3 v/ i  W5 X( K7 n+ u6 I1 U& a+ sCyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 17.0.2720.0.exe/ ?% I# E" c& q+ M, ?6 E: m5 A
CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 17..02727.0.exe
7 W) }. b; F& wCyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 17.0.3005.0.exe
5 T7 v* J$ j* UCyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 17.6.3125.0.exe# x8 m1 |2 i+ d3 y7 L( \  [7 B
0 L2 }, Q5 b$ j) Z# S
https://update.cyberlink.com/Retail/PowerDirector/XLTRW9HJ73Z3J6PW/PowerDirector_2029_R1_Standard_VDE180730-02.exe
# B0 N/ E! M& s, m% H" r# P$ ahttps://update.cyberlink.com/Retail/PowerDirector/BDLNPRK5MK9AXG/PowerDirector_2029_Ultra_VDE180725-04.exe0 F# H) }. ~# P3 Y! I
https://update.cyberlink.com/Retail/PowerDirector/WTUBXKFGG1PH57AL/PowerDirector_2029_Ultimate_VDE180725-02.exe4 W! A. Z% H( n( x/ i6 e

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 09:46