[复制链接]
发表于 2018-10-8 16:28:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Grass Valley EDIUS X Pro
  V. U5 d- `( pProgram Type: Video Editing
, F8 b6 n/ ?: l1 N4 n3 U9 BRelease Date: December 31, 2020
9 J0 Z7 }/ v/ G. o* CHomepage: https://www.grassvalley.com/products/editing/non-linear-editing-software/edius-x/* L8 ]! Q1 Z: {/ ~" T2 I) Q$ Z8 O3 d4 G
Interface Language: English
( m4 o! d, @3 |: tPlatform: Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/Windows 8 (64-bit), D7 `" k! d$ E! [2 I
File Szie: 2,6GB
9 C; K4 R; m4 J, u8 {+ Y
# `- W. \4 Y" tEDIUS X is the latest version of Grass Valley's flagship nonlinear editing software for Windows platforms. EDIUS X retains all those features for which users have loved it so much for 17 years, including free updates throughout the entire product lifecycle (about 3 years), the “once bought and forever” distribution model, and of course , powerful video editing capabilities. The EDIUS editing software is well-respected by news agencies, government agencies, film and television editors, and independent professionals.
( k' a- _4 W: @/ L- N  _0 F( b9 Y' d7 d" ]+ R& w
EDIUS X is the latest version of Grass Valley's flagship nonlinear editing software for Windows platforms. EDIUS X retains all those features for which users have loved it so much for 17 years, including free updates throughout the entire product lifecycle (about 3 years), the “once bought and forever” distribution model, and of course , powerful video editing capabilities. The EDIUS editing software is well-respected by news agencies, government agencies, film and television editors, and independent professionals.
, _6 i5 C  G4 z% Y/ o* _4 u: A7 e/ @6 J' _, ]/ C
Visit the  YouTube channel  to watch video reviews of the new version of EDIUS. For your convenience, we have added subtitles in Russian.+ u: N3 C" K; Z' x) A& i& Z- ~1 X
! \' Z% S6 Y: {
DESCRIPTION2 V! {2 i4 s* N
EDIUS X marks the beginning of a new era in non-linear editing. EDIUS X comes with a completely redesigned core and modular concept for even more performance for workflows. For nearly two decades, EDIUS has stood for stability, performance and creativity. EDIUS is used throughout the industry, from broadcasters and news organizations to government agencies, corporate productions, independent filmmakers, video creators and the general public.
1 B7 \' q  x, ~9 K# X/ h
; y3 }1 n, G- @4 L8 c" A" v7 ]! BThe new modular design of EDIUS X allows Grass Valley to continually update and improve the EDIUS X feature set and workflow parameters. This allows you to meet the growing needs of users and incorporate new technologies  and web services  into the software itself, such as machine learning. All EDIUS 10.x update releases will be available free of charge over a product lifecycle of approximately  two to three  years.
7 \# L/ s7 x+ W5 j% I! t2 H. N4 E( U' C; M0 T) S, |+ c  g
KEY FEATURES OF EDIUS 10.0
6 S1 r# |  o: _9 _Background Rendering: EDIUS X will never ask you to interrupt your editing for a process to finish. This will make your workflow smooth, creative and virtually unstoppable.
: w2 m' [  Q, j1 x( mBackground Export: The new background render engine is also great for exporting files. You will never have to pause your work.' l0 X7 b' }- ]4 U. V8 ^6 u
GV Job Monitor: EDIUS X keeps you informed about all background activities and lets you prioritize jobs as needed.
2 D" h% F% L4 u; o+ a( _! RVST Plug-in Support: EDIUS X broadens the support for VST plug-ins, including support for latency compensation along with a powerful WaveShell integration.
/ M! m& S* Z% N1 ^6 CLayouter Motion Tracking with Chase Mode: EDIUS X allows you to easily attach a label, animation or video clip to your tracked object.
4 m; p+ ~& Q. OLayouter Motion Tracking with Anchor Mode: Have your picture automatically reframed with reference to the tracked object. This is great for aspect ratio conversions and virtual multicamera shots.
8 ]; `( m5 L7 g/ y. O+ f" |9 Q1 Q: bH.265 Export: EDIUS X speeds up the export rendering time by leveraging NVIDIA GPU support. This is also available with the new background rendering options.
8 {$ }9 j3 A9 i0 P. K2 ZGUI Color: EDIUS X comes with a refined GUI in a darker color. This makes editing even more comfortable, has a cool look and relieves eye strain.
& ?( b  l3 q. n  y& \3 z7 @  A8 |Optimized Performance: EDIUS X is all about performance and a futureproof design. EDIUS X requires Windows 10 and makes optimal use of advanced technology. This includes hardware acceleration provided by Intel QuickSync as well as a broad GPU support. The new modular design allows utilizing the potential of multicore CPUs more efficiently than ever before.
2 l6 Y  y1 \3 J8 \' UOptimized Audio Sync Performance: EDIUS X provides an even faster automatic audio sync function, auto-aligning as many clips as your projects require for a smooth multicam editing experience." y, {- P. ]" f
Native Support for the Latest Cameras and Codecs: EDIUS X supports the newest codecs and camera releases natively like no other NLE. No need to transcode, just edit!! Y/ o2 _9 L  c, f9 Z3 |1 U! H6 [
Ongoing Continuous Development: EDIUS X will continue to expand and grow its toolset with even more creative possibilities. EDIUS X users will benefit from all EDIUS X Version 10.x updates available for download free of charge throughout the entire lifecycle of EDIUS X." D5 Y. g, `& R  ^
$ m. j1 ]8 D9 F  o7 ?( B+ {
POWERFUL PLUGINS/ T6 Y1 Z& ?5 r6 b9 L$ d( V% j6 l
EDIUS X comes with three powerful modules for sound optimization, title creation and video effects. All modules are designed exclusively for EDIUS X.1 S$ k9 }& `7 }' Q) o1 r- x
Sound Optimization : EDIUS X includes professional audio filters specially developed by Acon Digital for EDIUS:  Compress EE ,  DeNoise EE ,  DeVerberate EE  and  Limit EE . These powerful audio filters are extremely useful and are suitable for almost any situation where you need to correct the sound of a video clip.
4 [4 l; [8 `% z- |: E6 |  }* w& NProfessional Titles : EDIUS X comes with the NewBlue Titler Pro 7 titration plug-in. The Titler Pro 7 offers new processing and design options for creating professional titles, motion graphics, running and lower third titles./ Z/ z, o( T! m; }# w' R
Create beautiful video effects & great transitions:  EDIUS X includes proDAD Vitascene V4 EDIUS Edition, which offers over 100 spectacular transitions. All presets can be customized and adapted to the individual user's project. Smooth transitions are also great for animating titles and graphics. In addition, the proDAD Vitascene V4 EDIUS Edition includes over 250 excellent Vitascene 3 LE filters and adapters.
6 ^; P1 w  W' @7 j5 R6 _
7 [0 ^# _. d! {In the upcoming EDIUS 10.x releases, the development team will continually update and improve EDIUS X, adding new features with every free update throughout the software lifecycle. As EDIUS X marks a milestone and the first release of the latest generation of NLE Grass Valley, users can expect not only new features, but also enhanced new workflow capabilities, including:
3 z! K: o: g( a2 ?/ ^
+ R& b5 ~) j  z" Y" ZCollaborative editing, including collaborative work on content and projects.. _2 U+ s  Y) }$ {! _
Workflow capabilities using cloud platforms.
" w6 \" e$ r2 N  c8 \6 kIntelligent metadata processing for optimal media asset management.9 I: c' e3 ~  M- q, [# j
Autodiagnostics and mass optimization of audio and video clips.
6 \& [  W, d3 q6 L) Q* H0 aImproved SDK and Rest API, f3 U+ |! l- _5 S8 w. G! M# T2 s

6 o4 x+ A- |: H8 I# t6 U$ ]  OHardware I/O from Third-party Vendors( U  j" r9 \# A% X. R# [, ~, R
Blackmagic Design:4 r2 y4 p3 Y; X9 X* S5 @
Intensity Pro 4K, DeckLink SDI 4K, DeckLink Studio 4K, DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G, DeckLink Mini Monitor 4K, UltraStudio 4K Mini, DeckLink 8K Pro0 n/ e8 X, i9 }. W+ X, ^
Note: Only supports video preview. EDIUS X Pro: up to 4K 30p. EDIUS X Workgroup: up to 4K 60p. Please check the online FAQ for details.
( W* I) f1 S, B! ~6 _+ q4 M& \3 Q6 v7 C
AJA Video Systems:
6 Q6 r/ k5 c6 c, B9 H( ^% `KONA 5, Io 4K Plus, KONA 4, KONA 3G, KONA LHi, Io 4K, KONA 1
" `  C4 [! o, j3 B4 nNote: Supports video preview. EDIUS X Pro: up to 4K 30p. EDIUS X Workgroup: up to 4K 60p.
7 m5 D7 `, P6 M% ?: l, O# h! Q3 ^! iNote: KONA 5 and KONA 1 supports video capture (no Deck control) EDIUS X Pro: up to 4K 30p. EDIUS X Workgroup: up to 4K 60p. Please check the online FAQ for details.
2 x+ A" t6 t& b  N2 `: g( T' A: N+ k( f! [# L/ Z( a
Optical Drive
5 B5 L: D! h# R& L2 E8 W6 L- [- EBlu-ray Disc writer is required when creating Blu-ray Discs$ q  {& D8 i# P1 t# c( z* R
DVD-R/RW or DVD+R/RW drive is required when creating DVDs
' v. r7 \& D2 c+ M( a" t2 W' g# u: g) T" `
System Requirements:
, o  [4 m3 m8 N( H/ h3 V5 O2 c' t* H2 D& BWindows 10 64-bit version 1903 or later5 W: V+ \+ R! Z/ F0 C5 ~1 S+ R
CPU with AVX2 support: Intel 4th Gen or newer or equivalent AMD CPU*# \3 D9 Q4 _: E* U$ ?: {
8 GB RAM or more | for 4K projects 16 GB or more*
$ e: M# M* P" S) G/ B) Z6 GB of hard disk space for installation, fast drive for video storage9 S7 S2 }. ~$ \. z
1 GB VRAM or more | for 4K projects 2 GB or more*
8 m9 v  w7 M; @- W( oSound card with WDM driver support
9 C( A) Y* O5 D, o" x- W9 cInternet connection required for initial software license activation, thereafter once per month to maintain usage | Offline activation and usage possible for EDIUS X Workgroup
' A" L" p0 C5 K7 ^
) F% t: j' I& N# P3 m0 p
% q. n3 ~, v" ?' S( T! J, ]5 ?$ a8 E1 _: f

5 d! w8 g/ o% q9 Z/ W4 C
2 N+ z: D0 f& \- p' `$ b" H) U, Q; T( }6 Y1 w- E* e
5 |: Z/ B- o: d
2 I  }3 p. J% n4 d7 o5 B& Z* j& U
Download:9 B  H8 ^% p" w# t- f( r4 q0 y" N8 x
https://www.edius.net/download/EDIUSX.zip3 u8 I3 v1 A$ n" g# G7 H7 k1 k9 p
# ]8 t" y$ J8 b2 _
+ T/ F: u: H( v5 ?  T
Grass Valley EDIUS X Pro v10.00.6653.zip( r4 W7 K% {2 n' P
; v1 G3 b" n! p+ ?7 P" v
ftp://ftp.grassvalley.com/canopus/Edius/software/10.x/E1020/b7620/EDIUS_Setup-10.20.7620.exe
: B7 e7 l/ q. _; ~, ~9 rftp://ftp.grassvalley.com/canopus/Edius/software/10.x/E1021/EDIUS_Setup-10.21.8061.exe: K1 T  m$ @/ _1 |
ftp://ftp.grassvalley.com/canopus/Edius/software/10.x/E1031/EDIUS_Setup-10.31.8487.exe
! W! k2 h4 n; m$ p  Nftp://ftp.grassvalley.com/canopus/Edius/software/10.x/E1032/10.32.9289-TrialBuild.zip
3 e" t, G4 U9 A4 J: i- V+ [- r* `& q
- h! u+ B- n' j+ [: E

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 19:41