找回密码
 立即注册

[After Effects] REVisionFX DE-Flicker v1.6.0 Collection

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-4-8 19:12:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: REVisionFX DE:Flicker v1.4.5 for After Effects# E- O7 X0 F. \! d0 Q& @! t) @9 G4 T( h
Program Type: AE-plugin
; ~0 T9 q* w5 j) m' O0 |/ x& rDeveloper: RE:Vision Effects, Inc
* |# ?' J; [4 _( f' oHomepage: www.revisionfx.com/products/deflicker
( j' N+ Z+ u. [* VRelease Date: 16.06.2016
9 K& B* S$ Z' GInterface Language: English, s, T5 m, t# N4 s0 C2 l; o/ n; V
Platform: Adobe After Effects CS5/CS5.5/CS6/CC/CC 2014/2015, V" P: m/ Y  `% J2 I3 f9 }$ T
File Size: 10.71Mb+ G, y: k6 A3 V
. P8 u; @; ^/ g4 u  a* u6 o) U- I
RE:VisionFX DE:Flicker is designed to smooth out those annoying flicker and artifacts when shooting high frame rate or timelapse video. Whether you are shooting in an arena, a stadium, a park at night, a nightclub or in a home, man-made light sources can cause havoc, especially now that cameras and smart phones are being made with the ability to shoot at higher and higher frame rates. And of course this functionality is rapidly becoming the favorite of sports enthusiasts everywhere.0 |2 y4 F  C( j( J6 e$ x7 B' `

% I% i5 Q  U0 x& w( _2 f" hDealing with strobing and light source flicker has been very time consuming until now. Without DE:Flicker, fixing the problems usually involves creating mattes followed by hand-adjusting the elements. Fixing a short scene using frame-by-frame color correction and zone corrections could take hours, when it is even possible. RE:Vision Effects DE:Flicker handles these problems automatically while retaining image detail.6 E/ J1 i/ g- ]; n. h& P' h

& q& l; p; o/ a( N8 sDE:Flicker is unique because it not only fixes flicker from artificial light sources but also fixes flicker on multiple objects, even when those objects flicker at different rates. DE:Flicker also minimizes problems when shooting directly at light sources, causing them to “breathe” and change size when shot at higher frame rates.
) N. S& O/ R( B  g! ?- Z' L: U/ E# A$ y4 x
DE:Flicker will also help transform your timelapse photography so that viewers watch the footage you intended them to watch and not the annoying pops that often accompany timelapse photography. DE:Flicker handles the common problems of color shifts, exposure and other camera setting and lighting inconsistencies that may occur from frame to frame. DE:Flicker also tames the problems of clouds casting shadows at different places between frames, and performs well when objects appear or disappear from frame to frame. $ |9 z# I. l% S  i7 \

# s  S0 ~3 y: h6 EDE:Flicker consists of 3 plugins:) v5 e) s  b4 U: s8 D; z* @# g
DE:Flicker High Speed: specially designed for problems within high frame rate footage. Z9 G2 b" j( s, w8 F9 L# s3 H
DE:Flicker Timelapse: specially designed for timelapse photography
, [7 u- t# q' {! ZDE:Flicker Auto Levels: analyzes and then stabilizes the color and luminance levels of your footage and can be used before more specific processing with one of the other two plug-ins.. ^; j, Y5 I+ b$ w4 s' V& ]
! I5 \: b3 u7 ?" ^0 J! U; O4 B( }
General Features:: |- ?& {$ ?/ k: K
- Handles clips with multiple flicker types, even with differing rates of flicker/ v) Q; @! z" [# z' x  x
- Simple user controls to accomodate difference between flash frames, short flicking and slower flicker rates
, c/ k! [3 [6 A7 [- Handles flicker that only occurs in part of the image without affecting the rest of the image* I* ^& O& K* i$ k; i+ q; w" y. Q
- Capacity to deal with extremely noisy sequences; I2 H1 d( q1 B
- Able to handle large amounts of frame-to-frame lighting variation
% a3 X$ w2 u+ K% Z/ G- Works with any light source and flicker types1 u, }2 n! a0 T, U
- Works with most, if not all, camera types, formats and motion in the scene3 y2 @% A1 l8 Z' w7 D* Y6 z) T
- No resolution limits
( l; Q( K7 o, `4 a: T- Handles all bit-depths supported by the host application8 g3 _  G% z/ d( i5 a; H' s
- Highly multi-threaded and multi-processor aware" X2 @) g/ v$ M( J- i" g9 w/ _

$ Z! p* O8 H" @4 L7 r6 [DE:Flicker High Speed:5 g/ _7 x0 J) m% I" S: B
- Automatically reduces flicker, even at differing rates within the same scene, by combining the best of per-pixel tracking and local area color transfer methods
. ?7 C! a( p3 P- Preserves the details without creating unnessary artifacts
$ N! C3 c) K/ e6 i- Ability to choose to preserve or smooth out noise& e6 L' z' W" }% U4 c4 w$ u

" S: f+ o# [7 |! X9 m, q8 qDE:Flicker Timelapse:4 R8 ?: L2 U  W
- In sequences that fluctuate due to lighting, object or shadow variations, you can select reference, or "key", images that best represent the exposure you wish to keep for the sequence
! n/ _; }+ q$ I% c( |" ~: [% f$ {- Uses a motion estimation algorithm that is less sensitive to large motion noise$ Y$ V( {& s5 Y, \0 ?0 i
- Capacity to work at lower detail internally for faster processing
# u! d5 G' a) |" y$ s, Z: ^- Faster previews can be done with lower resolution proxy images, with the security of knowing that the results will hold up for the final resolution render
4 ~* ~& Y+ Z* L; k4 s) i3 {8 t. ~; p! e( U
DE:Flicker Auto Levels:
3 n& ?  F- g% n- Analysis pass on the entire sequence provides visualization and understanding of what's happening in average values and deviations of RGB channels for the whole image as they fluctuate from frame-to-frame
, I& f6 G, {- r' H7 p  [- Ability to smooth out the average RGB and deviation values from frame-to-frame for the whole image using the analysis pass  {  j, _  y* K1 X  J) H

# o, t: ~, L& j, z* |Compatibility
6 c3 I6 u9 u, H9 K- V5 C- Windows Vista, 7, 8 and up
; A/ H4 S7 l( G& v. M, `- Adobe After Effects CS5 and up, including Adobe CC versions.( A" G$ Z9 E7 y6 [" s0 n

+ b% {! ]+ r- D+ h- p4 O4 fWhat's new in version 1.4.3:
% ^9 X# g* L% P2 E2 u- Fixes a crashing bug in Premiere Pro.
& P0 V, O' v" H0 |0 @- Fixes a bug that Premiere Pro 9.0.2 introduced when processing floating point images. The only solution is that DE:FLicker now works only in 8 bits per channel within 9.0.2. This does not affect other versions of Premiere Pro.
0 a  d* f4 v9 \1 [5 h, s; A- Z$ y* f- S6 x5 t
What's new in version 1.4.2:
4 t$ w; }! i# k3 H) s9 z6 G- Fixes a bug that Premiere Pro 9.0.2 introduced when processing floating point images. The only solution is that DE:FLicker now works only in 8 bits per channel within 9.0.2. This does not affect other versions of Premiere Pro.) Y5 g! W4 y8 l* A" x0 X, o" q
' v# j" q" H. k, {
What's new in version 1.4.1:7 y& w: o! k! g- ~
- DE:Flicker AutoLevels: fixes bug that crashes in AE when Adjust Mode uses histograms7 o$ V1 Z3 s- W6 i% u
- DE:Flicker AutoLevels: fixes bug that produces incorrect results in PP when Adjust Mode uses histograms
1 Z3 D; u6 K' y$ T- DE:Flicker Timelapse: better memory management! d! j$ _% @- O
- DE:Flicker Timelapse: fixes a bug where clips greater than 4k in resolution might not be properly processed
/ b3 a4 H, H8 ~4 ~' e& ?! b
& ]( R$ Y3 K9 fWhat's new in version 1.3 Posted April 6, 2015:
8 D: b9 N4 o$ A0 EAdds GPU support for DE:Flicker High Speed and DE:Flicker Timelapse.
5 A. M% e% j; yDE:Flicker High Speed is accelerated up to 6.5x using GPU setting.
2 q& _; D6 @9 W# n, V5 j  XDE:Flicker Timelapse will not see much acceleration unless your GPU is much newer than your CPU cores.
! J$ L7 T! k9 ^9 u) VDE:Flicker Auto Levels does not have GPU option, because GPU does not accelerate this plug-in.
' V, d& w5 S/ W- {  M' o" W- K+ c" D' P" t
What's new in version 1.2.6 Posted December 8, 2014:
; D' p: Q. x" T8 q  R" PFixes bugs that produce erroneous or blocky results in DE:Flicker Timelapse in certain situations.; N* B1 {' N, q6 v) e( A
Improved the DE:Flicker Timelapse inner workings to give better results in general.
5 y  V7 M1 M/ K7 q" BFixes a bug where the wrong result is produced by DE:Flicker Timelapse with Max Color Change set to 0.0 in 8 or 16 bit projects
. r( b, L6 W+ }# y' F4 ~% C3 F! k) d1 ~8 W0 r
What's new in version 1.2.5 Posted December 3, 2014:% {2 w5 X: a9 D* T
Fixes bugs that produce erroneous or blocky results in DE:Flicker Timelapse in certain situations.
6 Q+ Y$ _' S1 x# fImproved the DE:Flicker Timelapse inner workings to give better results in general., G* q5 U1 s- i6 e" M

$ C6 ^: G" r" {' k  |+ {( S7 G& XWhat's new in version 1.2.1 Posted November 10, 2014:
( [; w3 w( E* q' n. p1 S. DFixes bugs that produce erroneous or blocky results in certain situations.
' P5 }1 L( t* D  LFixes a bug where DE:Flicker Timelapse did not process the whole image (introduced in 1.2.0)
; O$ }5 `4 W( F! I7 y/ m( _% q2 ^" k3 P  S% B) j2 O  ~
What's new in version 1.2.0 Posted November 6, 2014:
3 T9 g) s4 c& H& ^5 n0 e( `Fixes bugs that produce erroneous or blocky results in certain situations.
: G! z3 v$ `! J& Q9 X
) ~% W. |( h- L# ^7 MWhat's new in version 1.1.3 Posted June 20, 2014:" q/ w0 N* v. C8 L* U
DE:Flicker HighSpeed: Fixes an issue with Method 6 providing incorrect results.
' G2 Q/ H0 S3 S- ]' MDE:Flicker Timelapse: The Limit slider has a slightly different response.
" y1 w+ e" r/ m% ]  e
% c. N* d7 V. {" B+ |1 U# v4 aWhat's new in version 1.1.2 Posted June 3, 2014:5 I1 H" K- h' Q3 j
DE:Flicker High Speed: Improves first and last frame behavior of "Method 6. Alternate".
2 [9 n  Z* B8 L/ m. N1 p% MDE:Flicker High Speed: Fixes a bug where Refinement Mode was not working with "Method 6. Alternate".
  R5 ^, a; ]: t- c' tDE:Flicker High Speed: Fixes a bug where creating a thumbnail could crash AE upon project loading when working with 6K or larger images.
$ S5 x( V4 a# ]; _$ c% |DE:Flicker Timelapse: Improves out-of-memory checking and error handling, including situations where DE:Flicker Timelapse could crash.7 d3 v; R( ]2 o5 p5 B1 S- q
DE:Flicker Timelapse: Fixes possible frame edge transparency issues with Coarse Color Transfer.
4 r* E! z$ U: [$ U- ]1 O' b9 |: u4 r+ {  o' J
What's new in version 1.1.1 Posted April 4, 2014:% f4 a* s1 I! j9 l* x
Time Lapse: Fixes a memory leak that could cause After Effects to crash.2 N: f' \- h8 z/ h$ L

- a5 J" q# x9 y' J; T0 iWhat's new in version 1.1 Posted March 7, 2014:0 F- ]: ]; R, Z0 e: E1 V3 L$ d" [
Auto_Levels: Filter Out Frames is now animatable  a* T. v& V0 T4 `; x
Time Lapse: Fixes a bug where Coarse Color Transfer could have inappropriate vignetting on frame edges7 U/ i& v% U$ K1 ^) q
Time Lapse: Adds a new Method - Frame Average* M0 w  H% n! ?1 \6 n  |
Time Lapse: Fixes potential crashing bug. X; w' b" R( \
Time Lapse: Add an option to reduce possible artifacts in large constant color areas edges
' E+ S% H# c( `9 G8 ?6 bHigh Speed: Fixes a bug where Coarse Color Transfer could have vignetting on frame edges8 F2 F" h' I  B
High Speed: Adds a new mode - Alternate (period 2) for folks with 200 FPS (in 50 Hz market) and 240 FPS (in 60 Hz market)5 d; r) V% b# x. e
High Speed: Adds an option to turn off Motion Analysis
+ n3 J( S, c" o4 b7 b/ Z
5 ]" x7 g$ |- hWhat's new in version 1.0.3 Posted January 28, 2014:
8 ^- r6 ]! f2 m4 b, B  J$ x1.0.3 Fixes a licensing bug some users were seeing.
) i) T5 }! s- \! G$ Y1.0.2 Fixes a bug where DE:Flicker Timelapse could produce incorrect interpolation of animated Reference Frame color correction4 s7 T- j3 b% d9 S' _9 u
1.0.2 The names of options in Filter Out Frames menu in DE:Flicker Autolevels have been changed to better reflect what is actually done internally
) q. g. t7 g4 M2 M$ n+ f+ D1.0.1 Fixes a bug where DE:Flicker HighSpeed could produce random colors on frame edges6 v1 J6 |0 z# `3 W5 s
1.0.1 Fixes a bug where DE:Flicker Timelapse could produce small incorrectly colored dots
4 X; k7 T* \% r1.0.1 Fixes a bug where DE:Flicker Timelapse could return black frames when working at lower proxy resolution or when interacting in AE's Adaptive Preview lower-resolution mode
9 l* f) M# _' M4 s! O
' o) ]- C4 ?. I0 T4 G& EWhat's new in version 1.0.3 Posted January 27, 2014:
" ^. ?0 g" E" p# D1 c) d  p1.0.2 Fixes a bug where DE:Flicker Timelapse could produce incorrect interpolation of animated Reference Frame color correction- h& e" T$ u( Z3 u* _6 g1 x
1.0.2 The names of options in Filter Out Frames menu in DE:Flicker Autolevels have been changed to better reflect what is actually done internally
2 J, ~% C/ j$ B; c; C/ ^* }; W2 y$ a5 i. l- J% N
What's new in version 1.0.1 Posted January 21, 2014:8 @  ^% k- J* D
Fixes a bug where DE:Flicker HighSpeed could produce random colors on frame edges
1 @! m( f; d8 b5 g( w+ P+ VFixes a bug where DE:Flicker Timelapse could produce small incorrectly colored dots
# ^9 Y; D- G; h; k* EFixes a bug where DE:Flicker Timelapse could return black frames when working at lower proxy resolution or when interacting in AE's Adaptive Preview lower-resolution mode
; h/ [0 A( T- T7 U7 B! f& D* E
; s! w1 H! g# V' |' ^. L6 V2 Y. {; {What's new in version 1.0 Posted January 10, 2014:
% J# S/ h9 F  z! t1 YInitial release.! x/ `4 P  d6 g6 Z; E, D6 `8 }$ ^
* L9 T. f9 L' n0 ]! }

& i8 |: @* q3 \5 E+ y3 C. a' P- V* `$ i4 o$ ~0 i
Download:: T9 X7 }' g! k6 L* U
http://www.revisionfx.com/downloads/products/deflicker/installers/DEFlickerAEInstaller.zip
9 |  p$ ?- f& Z1 z% @http://www.revisionfx.com/downloads/products/deflicker/installers/DEFlickerAEInstaller.dmg
0 c% L3 o, x! Vhttp://www.revisionfx.com/downloads/products/deflicker/installers/DEFlickerFxPlugInstaller.dmg8 _- X+ V+ o% Z& c
2 U. D4 c) e6 c; Z$ p
DEFlicker100AEInstall_CE.exe9 K) _- p  Y- g' L+ y
DEFlicker100AEInstall_CE.exe- ~: Y: `5 u% [
DEFlicker101AEInstall_CE.exe- N( O8 Q5 ?' r6 D% E
DEFlicker101AEInstall_CE.exe( c1 m0 @& B" Z+ J  k: `# c
DEFlicker102AEInstall_CE.exe( Z4 @; d$ X, s5 ^$ L, a4 Y: c
DEFlicker102AEInstall_CE.exe
7 M% l) E/ p* v. ~* VDEFlicker103AEInstall_CE.exe4 |; i' o. H* b2 ^
DEFlicker103AEInstall_CE.exe7 C* l( o) o5 ^: C; l
DEFlicker110AEInstall.exe# i6 C% u  R/ ^
DEFlicker110AEInstall.exe. i! E" V+ N; H+ w3 e# c  @
DEFlicker111AEInstall.exe
: C$ S6 C6 D9 h% S! w3 y+ TDEFlicker111AEInstall.exe
# s, {+ p* p) \& S3 |% hDEFlicker112AEInstall_CE.exe
' a4 ^/ y; ?# p- ]2 jDEFlicker112AEInstall_CE.exe$ D, Y' I. m& G4 k- v0 V2 L# V, c
DEFlicker113AEInstall_CE.exe
1 w0 M; N5 R' U- i1 d8 PDEFlicker113AEInstall_CE.exe8 n8 {* `6 H) `9 b5 K! Y
DEFlicker120AEInstall.exe
7 d8 u' I7 k- L  @# nDEFlicker120AEInstall.exe  Q: a) t4 K. f# I, x
DEFlicker121AEInstall_CE.exe
* o" {1 x$ E' b1 B% gDEFlicker121AEInstall_CE.exe
  _- R- C; [4 Z+ s* ADEFlicker126AEInstall_CE.exe
( q- h( a5 t. |  R5 eDEFlicker126AEInstall_CE.exe
! J* t. v5 m! D7 m4 Z2 r0 t- U9 q0 qDEFlicker130AEInstall.exe
/ T' a: w; N' A  l/ F) w) i5 kDEFlicker130AEInstall.exe
! \" t& i$ F* ~* ^$ y) G3 E, wDEFlicker130AEInstall_CE.exe6 O. r# p5 t8 r" H& Q7 P+ L3 m( p
DEFlicker140AEInstall_CE.exe
, i0 f3 b9 G0 \, h4 j; d3 \DEFlicker141AEInstall.exe( H- S' C# x" e) B# v' U+ J, T
DEFlicker141AEInstall_CE.exe
% V( P1 C( E  ?! dDEFlicker142AEInstall_CE.exe# l* i5 [* V0 b$ L' T) `/ Y
DEFlicker143AEInstall_CE.exe0 t0 c0 Q3 Q9 ]5 \" K  R2 l
DEFlicker1.4.10.dmg6 Y! j3 t% d  C2 U
DEFlicker1.4.11AEInstaller.dmg
, N# B" d2 R- t7 D3 A% I8 `8 lDEFlicker1.4.12AEInstaller.dmg5 v! E& L7 y; W4 P% F
DEFlicker1.4.9AEInstaller.dmg
5 T; ]( B% f# c, RDEFlicker1.6.0AEInstaller.dmg) L+ e# u# g4 P7 T: B
DEFlicker1AE-1.4.10.exe
! ~6 H* ?# V9 _0 {% H- RDEFlicker1AE-1.4.11-windows-installer.exe8 ^, r! t/ t( u( y1 h
DEFlicker1AE-1.4.9-windows-installer.exe! @' c) f8 y  O% u2 F# e3 w
DEFlicker1AE-1.5.0-windows-installer.exe
5 E6 u7 X2 J' k  o- I" M- aDEFlicker1AE-1.5.1-windows-installer.exe5 e( E. S# i5 G  ?9 Y
DEFlickerv1.5.1AEInstaller.dmg# x1 B* z6 h1 E* K7 s1 Y& F# V
: O. u/ N) H% u, d# i$ v% L
; Z0 w& K3 X- c" {0 w0 X

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 14:25