Program Name: Phase One Capture One Pro 12
8 a% h' ^3 m9 {Program Type: RAW converter
0 p: n( V8 Y* GDeveloper: Phase One/ r8 \# t% r" F/ q/ M+ v
Homepage: www.phaseone.com/en/Products/Software/Capture-One-Pro/Highlights.aspx
2 x& q/ p! p, N- x) wRelease Date: October 31st 2019+ ?8 d" g! B# T# c
Interface Language: Multilingual
5 O* c" z* j6 c& LPlatform: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, 64-bit ONLY
: f, v0 c9 c2 j# b% l2 JFile Size: 157 MB  +  349 MB $ g* c: N& L: D

# u# p* i8 j% N* E0 ?Capture One 12 is the latest version of image editing software and one of the world's most popular RAW converters. The new program is equipped with a redesigned interface, an updated menu, linear and gradient masks using the new Parametric Masking Engine tool, masking brightness.
7 M% D! |, y$ D4 c" ?. x; C3 B
5 h1 q* j4 f( A. OThe new system for working with plug-ins Capture One 12 supports third-party extensions and will soon get access to plug-ins for sharing and editing, as well as connecting the software to specialized editing tools for the program itself. One Capture One Plugin SDK allows developers to create their own plugins for this software.
/ E: h; l, {, q( `! Z" b6 T& v# O6 E8 s  ?
The updated product also adds Fujifilm's new imitation film, lens, and camera technology, extends AppleScript support for MacOS users, and offers a new keyboard shortcuts manager. Capture One 12 supports over 500 camera models for all major brands.4 P9 I& p4 d4 a

$ h' @* k2 K* b  K' ]Program features:# R! h/ P& Y4 N8 ?( A( F
- Import photos with a preview.3 C5 s% o& @3 C
- Batch processing of images with pre-specified settings.. ]* o/ H8 }; G, c# s
- Simultaneous conversion of one RAW file into several formats.) ?0 P& h" l9 v+ d* }$ f
- Correct support for ICC color profiles.
. ]3 n9 k# l. r, Y- Correction of chromatic aberrations, distortion, vignetting and other optical defects of the image.
; a" n; ?& W+ u- w/ Z  [- Fine-tune color and white balance with a circle.$ }( d# j; ?+ N; S
- A separate panel for setting skin tones, with the ability to save presets.0 _* e% A7 N' b) v- l; \  C2 h" b
- The possibility of separate toning globally or on control points directly on the photo through the color editor.2 s1 a" h; G! ]
- Support for the most popular DSLR and digital backs from Phase One.0 Z" D# i9 R& `) a5 C
- Direct capture of images from cameras when connected via cable or Wi-Fi.4 _% k2 r$ Z- z- X( z! y# w
- Overlay function for composition and design.
7 K1 S# m8 V  v9 k. e, i) Y2 V- Supports multiple monitors.6 F* ^* @6 p1 S

" T# b! y0 x2 x# O2 IWhat's new in Capture One 12:
; X* Q' W# X. E) O7 U, u/ o4 ^+ ^- Powerful updated interface
9 O# \& c) Y/ ?# I* b8 WCapture One 12 introduces a new, redesigned, modern interface designed to simplify the use of Capture One during long editing sessions and simplify searching, experimenting, and customization. The new iconography better conveys the functionality of the tools, and the new slider design, the distance between the tools and the increase in font size improve the appearance and usability of the program. The result is a new environment that is more user friendly for new users.4 i' H- g, [- f

$ D6 i- b0 a6 t, H- Luminosity masking
) r4 U- z! U& SLighting masks allow you to create a new disguise in Capture One. By selecting a range of brightness (lightness), you can make any adjustment only for this range. Apply shadow restoration only to dark shadows or add clarity to the lightest parts of the image. The possibilities are endless.
+ ~4 q; d+ h; X! D! ~$ e4 N9 `* G1 W, j1 o
- Linear gradient! W/ w& r: }: ]" C: ~
You can rotate, blur, and adjust the mask with an accuracy that was not previously possible. Capture One 12 allows you to create and use transformable, even asymmetrical gradient masks. Using a completely new Parametric Masking Engine, Capture One allows you to adjust the size, shape and symmetry of the masks with simple mouse clicks and keystrokes, truly redefining the capabilities of a linear gradient.
: G% C( H1 J- ~: f7 x' M1 f
) f4 x4 Z4 W% `+ B- Radial gradient masks* N# H5 l" V' O7 [* _1 n& \( e1 w
You can adjust, rotate, or move the radial masks after they are created to maximize control over the desired effects. Using the same Parametric Masking Engine as the linear gradient mask tool, the new Radial Gradient Mask tool allows you to quickly and flexibly mask. You can use them to create vignetting, various creative effects, or to focus the viewer's attention on the main subject.
$ Q4 A. N) q  ?0 b1 N3 k: d+ z" }4 E$ a% t
- Intelligent copying of settings2 q9 S! Q0 b$ k" C+ q& h% q
When copying settings between images, Capture One will automatically detect changes to maintain fast workflow. Image settings, such as composition or stain removal, are ignored by default, but can be manually enabled if necessary.
/ `5 Z( K  b" T% T. {& n2 V+ L
+ {1 y3 \* E/ D- Search for keyboard shortcuts
! C2 e; P, Q* oCapture One using the key combination takes the workflow to a new level. The extended shortcut library in Capture One is now searchable. You can find any function to customize keyboard shortcuts and thus customize your workflow.
7 t: l' C! k* g- G1 i: Z/ I% U3 X
4 t7 }+ n$ y% I, z- Third Party Plugins4 ], q# s  W! g/ t) I
To meet the needs of photographers and ads that want to share, edit, and collaborate with each other, Capture One's plug-in ecosystem of ecosystems opens up for various third-party extensions.
& E# @8 A- j0 O1 S9 @; Y9 x( t+ _' f7 N& r; j
- Fujifilm Film Emulation
4 b' A3 H" X  _Capture One's film emulation tool, created with Fujifilm, now offers film modeling that is used in some Fujifilm cameras. You can use classic Chrome, Acros or other proven Fujifilm presets as your starting point for editing./ b: T, N8 d% I% t+ j
2 i8 N8 S7 r5 p" O' ]
- Extended AppleScript support9 Y3 q' w$ [3 C
Capture One users on Mac OS can take advantage of enhanced AppleScript support to automate and streamline streaming processes. Now, more than a dozen areas and properties of Capture One 12 can now be directly modified using AppleScript, adding to existing AppleScript support in previous versions of Capture One.
4 r' p& n: T1 _: f4 F. |$ C& A/ ?
- Support for new cameras and lenses
" s' \5 V# Y& m1 k: a. yCapture One provides users with the most accurate and powerful image editing, and extensive support for cameras and lenses is a hallmark of the software. For enthusiasts and professionals, Capture One is constantly evolving to support the latest cameras and lenses.6 a  E1 A/ o% ^. Z: @+ ~- U( b
7 @! |% w: i; u: O
What's new in v12:/ g! N6 j- k1 A, z4 U4 f7 F
New features
4 ~- r5 r5 l3 ?- New interface
+ C! c, ?" E0 h- }- New Menu system0 c. Q+ ^) E- H
-  New Keyboard Shortcut Manager$ \$ N9 Q0 h- Q9 ]! R: h9 L
- Luma Range Masking4 U* C; B3 r1 t" Y. @0 u/ [
- Linear Gradient Mask tool
. T: t3 V1 g6 F; ~  d! ^* e- Radial Gradient Mask tool) z: D3 e2 X) P
- Plug-ins - Export and publish
2 a0 W1 k0 R- C2 }1 }* B- User experience changes
: i1 \( ]2 X  D4 a: p, V- Extended AppleScript support
  O. E( f* s# C6 L7 i% S0 n2 Y- Fujifilm Film Simulations- L& F+ P3 i3 D+ \3 s% E
Camera support9 ~+ S2 q# B) n7 S$ s
- Nikon Z7
+ V6 a" g. P# k6 j- Nikon Z6- V1 F' @: J& k$ X: g
- Canon EOS R% h' n+ ^2 U) v" o
- Canon EOS M50
$ \- Y1 {" E  {0 e- M* N% d. s
# N/ P4 g3 s( c6 Z0 o7 J  hWhat's new in v12.0.1:3 x7 a- c; h( y/ e" [5 I7 \
Lens support
  {6 i. `6 f; j4 J% Y5 w, f- Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L USM
8 J6 D" l# X7 s* @. j) i$ \Bug Fixes
5 `( k" f% ^* A% b0 a7 Z# j- Various stability improvements0 P% U2 v! k: r% a9 s
- Fixed an issue where help links points to 11 documentation
* E- s4 N: k" y" R# g0 T) m5 _- Fixed a hang when running at 120% dpi scaling  m- M7 B& I7 A- G# h
- Fixed a UI issue when resizing floating tools: ~" x9 V. y6 J* v6 h  k6 H  K  B7 `
- Fixed an issue when deleting referenced folders in Catalogs, D( L( O: ^6 i# z  t% X7 I  Q& k
- Fixed: “Edit with” option is missing in Capture One Express7 a& `7 u+ H; f4 j& n
- Fixed: Menu items disappear after having Capture One in full screen8 c, r# y( ?5 j; D: g5 v8 B
- Fixed an issue where User Collections imported from Lightroom sometimes gave empty albums in Capture One
7 e" w4 A" Z- B+ E1 [- Fixed a UI issue in Color Editor9 }4 K& r! e; y$ n
- Fixed an occasional occurrence of disabled sliders after re-enabling a layer
6 }, t7 y" N0 s1 j: g- Fixed an issue where “Show in Explorer” did not work if folder name had a comma5 |+ H1 k8 U* S9 e
- Fixed an issue with Live View focus meter area when moved
  S3 z% [: N4 q7 J: w* o+ x$ |- Fixed an issue with long metadata strings not displaying correctly
3 w  t; @/ O) K5 @- Fixed an issue with the camera properties occasionally missing in camera tools* ?& E+ r$ r( T7 S
- Fixed an issue where the tool bar could not be disabled in full screen mode
* K4 I: G- M3 w4 x! [- Fixed an issue where the White Balance Mode on Layers occasionally appeared blank
; Y6 {) e; m! X; |2 ]) c7 @- Improved performance of using “Locate” on a folder in a catalog7 v+ O4 m( z, l* k
- Fixed an issue where “EmptyName” folders were created on import for movie files
4 Y" R  P* u. B+ s) T- Fixed an issue with keyboard shortcuts not working after a left click inside empty batch queue
. o. U$ |, J# N3 G5 [/ \- Fixed an issue where rating during import makes thumbnails to not appear4 `! W. D$ o- f
- Fixed the logic when using “Does not contain” in IPTC filters
5 t, ]6 A; n( V4 s2 s% f' A# {- Z" j( Z3 s1 M' @8 O
System Requirements
$ t* l5 Q6 m8 R. m( R9 X) M0 G1 L2 IMinimum3 j( w5 S3 a0 q) p& g6 v
- Intel or AMD CPU with 2 Cores
$ t5 l2 v! ~: O- 8 GB of RAM
+ E) H$ [' `  q2 S- 10 GB of free hard disk space : U2 @6 f- {) R
- Color calibrated monitor with 1280x800, 24-bit resolution at 96dpi screen ruling
1 e/ x  c1 Q1 J! m/ k; u) b$ a# t' T- Windows 7 SP1 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit*
$ B$ [  f* C/ y2 |- f' l, j7 a! `4 K1 `- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.7 (will be installed if not present)
2 N& t" f* V* T- Support for Capture One 11 on Windows 10 is supported for builds supporting .NET 4.7 - This is currently from Windows 10 Anniversary Update (build 1607) through to Fall Creators Edition (build 1709)& ~" `- E, H6 [: N" S. G7 h) ~: P
- A PDF reader is needed to read the Release Notes
3 k* v7 e  I/ V- C; C: S. b
: i9 L8 h5 C/ eRecommended
: ?9 _9 F! M/ V* n8 c! D" }, kThe above hardware specifications are to be considered as minimum requirements.
% Z4 B8 t* e" z0 |- z8 F+ I8 UIf you work with high-resolution camera systems or simply want to optimize the performance, please follow the recommendations below:6 s0 e& k& M8 E2 y
- Intel CPU with 4 Cores or more6 U/ J& ]4 [! D7 c) v! {  P% Q. R0 t2 p
- 16 GB of RAM or more5 ]: D4 z- T9 ^
- Leave plenty of hard disk space free (100Gb recommended)
9 O3 _; S9 ^; S0 a4 L+ O$ f6 m- A fast hard disk e.g. a Solid State Disk (SSD): H3 ]/ O) d# n9 p
- Dual (matching) graphics cards from the same provider, i.e. NVIDIA or AMD with 4GB+ RAM per card
! e7 l; [3 X8 i" Q9 w  j2 ENote: Due to the signifi cant additional calculation overhead, systems using 4k/5k monitors will require additional resources in addition to the above recommended spec (both in GPU and CPU power). For a Professional experience we recommend at least doubling the specifi cation above for these confi gurations.1 v3 P; a* @) L' f- I; z$ \, \
9 Q0 ?4 ~- p# Z+ C4 R
Capture One 11 is compatible with the earlier 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, 9.x and 10.x versions
" B; {) o/ @7 q! k: k9 \4 x" YIt is recommended to migrate images from 4.x and 5.x to version 8.x first, before opening in 11.x.  ?# g: {+ g4 k  {2 r8 i9 K  J. X0 t  O
It is generally recommended that you only install one version of Capture One on any single computer.: D( [$ [7 T) H. W3 }' T
0 |9 a% G) _5 O/ Q

, r# l' f) u- U7 Q9 I, D) b1 z' F0 Z% ]0 c4 ?, g/ Y- R" X# P' ^" C
/ N# j# W$ L0 n$ @$ M0 Y  g4 u: m$ F
Download:" N+ r" Q# h8 d5 r8 u+ ]: U
Phase One Capture One Pro 12.0.0b3.dmg
- s9 L0 L# r3 R# ePhase One Capture One Pro 12.0.0.256b4.dmg% j5 a" M1 e9 c4 e8 b0 }2 [/ y
Phase One Capture One Pro 12.0.0b5.dmg; A5 O- H% E' `# T$ k  U8 v$ T' F
Phase One Capture One Pro 12.0.0.269b6.dmg6 \8 d2 t6 P: _# K) P$ h
Phase One Capture One Pro 12.0.0.270.dmg
0 t4 _! q! N2 b7 lPhase One Capture One Pro 12.0.0.291.exe6 r  ?0 V+ `& }
Phase One Capture One Pro 12.0.1.57.exe
9 C1 H% Y. {4 S% Z  S7 APhase One Capture One Pro 12.0.1.dmg& P7 w: M6 u+ i$ }8 ]$ Y
Phase One Capture One Pro 12.0.2.13.exe6 R0 w; V* D! Q/ U3 i/ s' Y
Phase One Capture One Pro 12.0.2.dmg
* n8 m& d6 I& |9 @! }0 ?7 FPhaseOne Capture One Pro 12.0.3.22.exe  I6 [# ~" d4 v5 N2 ]
PhaseOne Capture One Pro 12.0.3.28.dmg
$ O, r6 p3 J9 j0 Y  j3 N: K/ zPhase One Capture One Pro 12.0.4.12.exe$ t/ y; f. Y+ P8 x9 `1 M
Phase One Capture One Pro 12.0.4.21.dmg9 g1 B, M3 e; Q5 V3 M- j" r* N6 ]
Phase One Capture One Pro 12.1.0.106.exe
" t# {* S2 j( @, q/ W0 D4 [7 mPhase One Capture One Pro 12.1.0.150.dmg( L, q$ M& ^  ^; n, K6 @& r7 H
Phase One Capture One Pro v12.1.2.17.exe9 J, A2 r0 ]7 o& o2 \
Phase One Capture One Pro v12.1.3.2.exe
! |+ u% a3 z+ x; KPhase One Capture One Pro v12.1.3.9.dmg- i& A, L$ y& Y9 A0 Q- ~' M% S
Phase One Capture One Pro v12.1.4.21.exe

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 09:12