网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.3.4
& H' O; d# w: WProgram Type: Video Edit- O& x3 i/ ~  ^: S2 v
Developer: Apple
  @) G% w7 @; p1 fHomepage: https://www.apple.com/final-cut-pro/
: t0 ~  Q% Q3 kRelease Date: Apr 13, 2017
2 V" I; Y! w8 n4 B& [) K( I+ zInterface Language: Multilingual & h( a' b" f" T  E9 l$ s5 ^' l
Platform: Mac OS X9 ]( z8 v( A8 |1 c' x+ n3 j# |
File Size: 2.82 GB
+ o5 D" k8 ]. [% i; U
4 K* h  s: Q0 v" [& o' G4 h* @Apple Final Cut Pro X is a professional video editing solution.Completely redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro adds  extraordinary speed, quality, and flexibility to every part of the post-production workflow.
) Y$ ~0 C; D, Q$ r9 C! e. c: {. s- }- E) N0 u1 ]/ [8 H0 O
Revolutionary Video Editing3 J& r; L5 t, H; l
Assemble clips in the Magnetic Timeline without clip collisions or sync problems.
/ ^3 X; C7 j4 vUse Clip Connections to attach B-roll, sound effects, and music to the timeline.
& X* U; c8 p: U" e7 ~Reduce clutter by grouping clips into a Compound Clip. Easily expand it back to single clips.$ X. ]7 S: P3 E! j4 S3 Q
Perfect your pacing right in the timeline with the Inline Precision Editor.
. g; g6 h2 a4 V& k0 e6 ~1 TCycle through different shots, graphics, or effects at one place in the timeline with Auditions.: S3 m% P5 T8 e, V7 B5 a

2 h( I; G' o$ E. o) T6 ePowerful Media Organization2 f' T7 b+ e6 f0 g& r! c% {
Import a broad range of formats including native AVCHD, H.264 from DSLRs, and more.
7 _+ T6 G4 x; v: r4 ]Content Auto-Analysis captures camera metadata and analyzes shots in the background.0 j+ k6 U. N9 g% f3 T
Choose analysis options for stabilization, rolling shutter correction, and audio enhancement.6 |1 z3 p, E4 Y9 i
Create and apply custom keywords on the fly as you select ranges in clips.
4 q- q. ~# D! f2 YSmart Collections let you dynamically organize content and find any shot in a few clicks.. x$ d' g/ ?+ |

( N7 I3 R* M. D, K! _Incredible Performance/ x7 M' w- z% {- G+ z- @* N
New 64-bit architecture uses all the RAM in your system for larger projects and richer effects.& t4 o. u* @' x- l/ T
The Cocoa foundation makes Final Cut Pro more responsive, interactive, and fun to use.
  y' N1 x! Q3 c7 `& K# jFinal Cut Pro taps the GPU on the graphics card and all the cores in your Mac for speed.
1 L, @4 a% @# n8 n) M; \) F9 L( d: L2 F4 `Background processing lets you keep working without interruption.
# \8 D- l5 Y0 j7 }A ColorSync-managed color pipeline produces accurate, consistent color across applications.
) U5 s/ g* N- k7 O6 q+ u) M; Z; u; i+ ^* y! `4 ^, K- x
Compelling, Customizable Effects
: A9 }3 ]; o) ~  ?& {: y0 uPreview effects to see how they look with your footage before applying them.( O  B5 b& x: O# m) h
Change the look of titles, transitions, and effects using intuitive controls.
5 c: S; w, ?/ m9 G: \9 eControl effects with precision using a keyframe editor that appears directly in the timeline.) d1 f" ?" ?( L* m  s4 Z
Adjust the Ken Burns effect with simple onscreen arrows for start and end points.
1 v/ U' J" |% F& q; F% X! i6 R6 _- j" `) ?# b
Integrated Audio Editing. B% X% u  c" V& }5 h; D
Let Final Cut Pro repair significant audio problems such as hum, excessive noise, and more.
* X% X8 r! X- j0 C2 C  @6 c* iSync DSLR video with separate audio in a single step, with instant audio waveform matching.
  {$ ~6 x: _$ W" |+ LEnrich your soundtrack with a library of royalty-free sound effects and audio effect plug-ins.& a  Z6 }* o7 y$ k
Create immersive audio experiences in 5.1 surround.# N  `- e4 n. }
8 T5 j; X7 b; r( h5 `. h7 @
Intuitive Color Grading
$ M* |% z6 c) q& XImprove the look of any clip with the single-click Balance Color feature.1 S, b  i! x; M7 W
Apply the Match Color feature to match the looks of two clips shot under different conditions.
3 ^# K, {* m  z8 ]' ]/ [Manipulate color, saturation, and exposure with the Color Board.
- D/ V1 e0 n6 {! wFine tune color for a specific color range or area of the screen using keying and masks.
7 I8 h1 H# O& X# u2 s7 K" D8 l& Z3 o- \; b1 |6 M7 B
One-Step, Optimized Output, X% P1 p4 b/ G7 x% q0 N. z
Export projects to Apple devices and websites such as Vimeo, YouTube, and Facebook.% r4 Y7 k' c& }. }2 k1 K3 V
Add your content to a set of themed menus, then burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc.
! s/ }  G, ^$ `2 R4 {: ^, }+ ZOutput files for HTTP live streaming in a single step." }5 Q2 G$ t0 x% n. a4 [0 k

' l. N/ q2 V3 V% ?New in version 10.4
0 M' d. ?$ y$ Y$ L+ M; x6 pEditing virtual reality 360 °
) ~0 ~" L4 ^" N: X6 \- Import and edit video 360 ° Equirectangular in many formats and frame sizes.6 z4 m8 ]2 J# \# o
- Send video 360 connected to a VR glasses. *
' |7 R0 w9 @) a5 B; ~1 {0 [- Open the viewer 360 to display the Equirectangular view and editing glasses.
3 W! R+ D1 U" ~* v- v: s- Track the movement of VR glasses on the viewer 360 in Final Cut Pro.
1 [3 C+ A1 {/ I9 N4 P& g2 M8 e$ t- 360 ° Add effects, such as blurs and shimmers.
! i! m( t2 N) u7 `6 L- Share 360 video on YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo.
4 O; ?- w" N# V2 j) T. o0 L: K- Use the correction of 360 ° to remove the instant cameras and equipment from the scene.
1 `# n8 r" c( F/ I- Use the Horizon overlay to easily change the orientation video 360 ° in the display.7 l* w2 j! O6 D
- Edit video 360 ° on a project than 360 ° and anime zoom, tilt and pan.
1 Y3 f. }5 V& }6 ]" f- Place any graphics, still image or video in a project of 360 ° and change its position and size to fit perfectly into the scene of 360 °.
3 J2 z" B3 f) t2 }1 n8 i: M: s5 F- Support monoscopic and stereoscopic video 360 °.
4 E) B& O; Q" u$ K- _6 ]& l7 \1 C4 u1 h( U& {& c2 e, Y
Advanced color gradation $ O3 ^: x+ s) D: y
- The tab includes specific colors inspector all color controls in one place.
& X% [, r9 w  _# ~4 }- Powerful new control wheels improve traditional wheels with integrated regulators to adjust the hue, saturation and brightness.
9 N0 T! q5 O4 I7 L& y# `- The color curves allow adjustments with great accuracy by several checkpoints to change the color and contrast.( w) F6 O) }0 r* g7 t
- curves hue / saturation allow you to select a level of hue or brightness to make adjustments without changing other parts of the image.
2 e  c* H% R" V8 X- Use the eyedropper in the curves of color and hue / saturation to quickly take samples of parts of an image to make adjustments.
3 y0 ?4 A4 U4 _, c1 ?; X% R) A/ q- The “Color Balance” command includes an eyedropper to manually perform white balance.; t+ v( r1 M: l. k2 L1 b6 k  |
- Apply custom LUT known sites and apps gradation of color.
# ~0 b4 g" h2 Q' b- Adjust color corrections in time with precise keyframe controls.
7 {0 f+ O: }8 F, v/ D- Streamline color correction with new keyboard shortcuts for adjusting colors and navigating the timeline – based functions.
; b: a* P! L% l. T- l- The color presets are now in the effects browser, which enables quick searches and previews.  C, f: r" R" y% K, n3 C9 n

" K7 N* b6 {# D. G! QHigh dynamic range7 z6 p% S" ^1 ?# o' f% G$ R+ f* d
- Import, edit and publish video HDR as Rec. 2020 HLG or Rec. 2020 PQ for HDR10.0 R) C5 a- _8 X5 s  s; [. C7 x7 i7 `
- Send HDR video to display devices using third – party E / S third.) {( a1 }$ E+ X- A
- The integrated monitoring indicates waves HDR brightness levels up to 10,000 nits.7 U  m( w4 `6 d
- The “Tools HDR” effect facilitates tone mapping HDR output to standard dynamic range (SDR) as well as conversion between the PQ and HLG formats.; j$ R" H1 G$ I8 g7 D
- Option to see HDR as uncompressed values when working without an HDR monitor.
2 Z5 i2 S) P0 C6 P+ L( h3 J/ t( h  q8 s0 H: g, B7 U; T' Y2 k) Z
additional features
$ S2 s: ~. p' ]3 l- Send your iMovie for iOS project directly to Final Cut Pro to use advanced editing features, audio and finishing.
7 e7 @# K( O0 E3 r0 s- Import, play and edit video clips in HEVC format (also known as H.265) format HEIF and photos on Apple devices. **; z* _( b& {( {2 X* {+ B: E: W  \  d
- Send content to Compressor to export video projects HEVC format.
* u; r- w6 q, Y( b* q8 W$ h- Adjust audio effects modules Logic Pro X with redesigned and resizable interfaces.
- F/ ^( n& v% l# }3 V7 E( P- Support Format RAW Light Cinema Canon Canon additional software." O# N3 P5 e3 L3 y- {/ U7 X
- Analysis of optical flow faster with Metal 2.5 S* R6 }/ S& d3 [
- Compatibility libraries and NFS – based content.
0 n' b" l  b" A6 n$ e! m- XML 1.7 with support for new color grading controls, effects of VR 360 ° and HDR.' e5 F1 G( `# ^- `3 q7 g0 \5 _5 B# _

9 m  L7 r/ ?1 H( o  P7 }What’s new" ?# i0 [, ~& a4 X2 E
Extensions workflow
+ q- _1 d. o4 H9 _! Y- {- Extends the capabilities of Final Cut Pro with third – party extensions that open directly into the interface of the app.
1 K: w: B) F) K  h1 P+ g$ ?2 S! y- Drag clips from the window of extensions, the browser and the timeline.
- m! X* `3 o: @& V' C8 `& B5 g6 u- Connect to third party accounts to access projects, download multimedia files and purchase content.3 A5 G% u$ v- V& u5 k
- Deep integration allows extensions control playback on the timeline, navigation markers clips, etc./ a  h5 E8 G5 \9 F; _
- extensions include workflow collaboration tools (Frame.io) repertoire of multimedia files (Shutterstock) and asset management (CatDV).5 y! s% ~; ^9 x, s$ @. _
8 @" Q8 Y& G, ]( p
Batch sharing( \. R2 X2 O- I$ v+ M( x3 `
- Export and transcodes multiple clips in the browser (with or without camera LUT) to process quickly footage and other previews.
" C9 i1 N7 G+ k/ B  f- Select and exports various projects.$ J7 U/ C3 C( T  E* `' |/ I
- Combine batch sharing packages to encode multiple files in various formats in one step.
, l; z9 i: y2 I: J- K: y6 g, G6 K7 Y- Oversees the export progress in the task window in the background.
7 L: P# i. n8 h3 a: v+ M/ [; h
Video noise reduction/ D- K: T  q* x! `+ f0 B% n5 I
- Apply effect noise reduction to reduce high – quality grain and video noise.! u$ v3 X  C) S5 o% A+ i; o( G
- Use easy to quickly adjust the appearance and amount of noise reduction controls.8 i3 {: s: a* I4 X* D/ B
- Easily change the processing order by dragging the effect of reducing the inspector video.
6 L7 j; |$ G3 \/ Z: c- The display shows the effect of noise reduction paused and dragging off for optimum results.
  _& N" B& l/ n- T5 i7 Z- Apply video reduction of 360 ° to video clips of 360 ° while maintaining a perfect union.
, i9 B6 E( O5 u6 y! K8 ]9 Z' z
( b) v. O2 I, F6 Y) n+ iTimecode window
2 O9 q9 u" Z/ n# y9 N- Displays the time code project and the source in one or more floating windows timecode.
  f/ O/ E* t. Y- i7 [" m  s" M# c- Resize the window timecode and drag whatever you want to a second window.1 F6 d, A9 u( ^. a% l) E# A
- Displays the names of the clips and functions.
" m: ~3 \( b5 ^& U* N  L- The color code window timecode corresponds with the colors of the functions of the timeline.
: u4 g. Q) u3 B' X! V
3 O9 c1 j, M, t3 r. jViewer Comparison1 @; v, @& x4 W9 i. w! ~
- Open the viewer compared to other frames taken as a reference and ensure that the gradation of color is consistent throughout the project.
& e8 q  V% R( s% L- Quickly select the previous or next clip in the timeline and keyframe.
& a8 f: b8 t; Y; G- Save any image in the browser frame for later viewing in the viewer comparison.
" q3 @! D" a& H% L0 x6 e+ _2 o$ W+ s8 K4 [" Y
Tiny planet
( m" Z- }2 ^6 k2 A) b+ G/ c- Select the assignment option “tiny planet” by adding 360 video in a project than 360 ° to create an interesting spherical power .; I" r$ S1 r' q6 P4 t) }% U) ^+ |/ Q- \% X
- Use the roll and pitch parameters to wrap the effect of tiny planet in an infinite cylinder
, v) |0 d! j2 |- Adjust the offset parameter to move the subject horizontally through the tiny planet.
' `5 M- Q% m+ ]9 w- Encourages view to moving from a close – up view a satellite above recording.
3 u! K' Z* c* W' E; ~4 h$ B9 n$ u- Deforms titles and 360 ° generators applying the allocation option “tiny planet”.6 h. D) ^2 J. D- E7 A4 S* b2 Z
! I2 O) L% m) {) F1 _: U, o* x
Other developments
9 V1 {: }% H% D  l- View, edit and presents captioned with SRT format, which is used in a variety of websites such as Facebook.4 c9 `# O, }! V" I; q. X% d
- Embeds optional subtitles in the video to make sure they always appear to play.
+ I8 @1 K. ~1 r; T( x. v4 m. l- When you drag the timeline to select a main argument, you can now select individual clips or entire subplot.
- l, Q3 W# c) E' v: o- instantly converts a picture or video in an illustration of comics with Comic filter and then changes its appearance with simple controls for adjusting ink the edges, filling and softness.) {' o* B& f. ^' @* _  I+ |
) z% x& J& ^* [7 `1 x' M, f
What's New in Version 10.4.5:
8 K& r. B% @: [: iImproves performance when generating waveforms for clips with no audio channels2 ]% t1 l* ~& S5 M) z
Improves stability when sending a project to Compressor using the keyboard shortcut Shift-Command-E
- f" {: V. y  }+ g" IImproves stability when pasting Arabic or Hebrew text into a title
' n/ J4 X  Q2 U7 }( BImproves stability when switching tabs in the Timeline Index) N7 H, P( `) d. G/ g

8 I  h9 H- q; W& lWhat's New in Version 10.3.4
- d% o5 f4 k) ~* L, t- AResolves a stability when using keyboard shortcuts to cut secondary tracks.
: ?" N, D# m0 p- j' X8 h8 E$ E/ hFixes an issue that could cause some editing operations create a fade additional audio.: P5 P1 d; y( d6 l) {$ K
Fixes an issue that could cause the Share dialog box displays a warning codec incorrectly.
2 W5 r/ ?6 l" S/ D7 G9 I; R6 ^' N8 B( S9 J) t; c: d" l* |
What's New in Version 10.3.3:$ R- B& f% D& i; ^* e% m
Possibility of extending the width of the Inspector to view and adjust the effect parameters
, P: O, h6 m7 YSolves problems with updating old libraries0 o8 I- D, L! [$ k: e1 K
Redesigning faster waveforms of audio clips that are imported when used while recording to disk
  d! \/ q& ]" D, JDiamond icon in the rate of the timeline to show when the user has modified the function display on the timeline
- B7 D" S+ j' `: X$ y. GMore color options in the Function Editor
0 u( f0 C* v" q8 SDisclose in the browser correctly displays the location of the original clip in the browser6 W0 a# G/ N& D! o$ T. M; ^: k$ {
Support for Canon Log Processing Log 3 and Sony S-LOG3 / S-Gam3
. y$ Z5 X) L; _8 y/ E( I6 U' }5 }, HResolves an issue in which the viewer may occasionally disappear when you exit the full screen8 j) {. a+ f/ d4 b4 Q- T' n
Solve problems that Share to DVD could not answer
; J0 N; e$ v  }* }& QImproves the quality of source titles and chapter DVD menu
0 B2 ~+ w0 ?% [' ?9 p! JImproves image quality when creating a DVD
7 p0 L* I" w, r" cUser dialog messages DVD enhanced with embedded links to documentation7 v8 A" s/ h- C) W: Q+ S0 g
( k: K: T; W7 X/ t4 _% q2 m) v- X
What's New in Version 10.3.1' M  B/ x2 l, }8 S! R! ?; d# y
- Fixes an issue with cropped images in the Viewer when the Language & Region System Preference is set to Spanish
9 k9 z; G5 J, ^, o+ z1 S- Fixes issues with updating libraries
/ H' ?5 Q8 c/ B% V& V: K' T: o' ~- Fixes an issue when using Paste Attributes to copy color correction between clips
" A: Y$ f0 I$ a/ n9 C5 a$ y0 c, _* u
3 r7 L0 A/ B- c1 l- i9 ~( H" V% `% HWhat's New in Version 10.3! W7 n/ b  e; E0 S5 r
- Redesigned dark interface puts the focus on your video( P# q; p" M- p" g" J# I4 _5 X
- Configure window layouts into custom workspaces for tasks like organizing and color grading
  b1 n* `7 |0 Z$ ^. m- Fill a second display with the timeline or hide the timeline completely  k! `3 K: \7 z8 j3 ?* n. Q
- Expand the Inspector to full-screen height and ot of new features, u, }2 D9 e$ ?
0 Y( w( |0 G+ r
What's new in Version 10.2.3 :
- j) ]  E5 M3 P4 j# F% c$ V( I# a* bIntroducing 3D titles6 k* ?+ n5 L" q& n
- Beautifully animated and easily customizable 3D text! t3 o4 u1 U$ o: K6 D( {
- Simple templates to get started quickly  z2 r# P9 L+ t  {4 G
- Cinematic templates with built-in backgrounds and animations0 a; F8 ?: L1 C' g0 H& X
- Large collection of text styles to create stunning looks in one click: k  |# t/ }7 T8 h4 {
- Customize your titles with hundreds of combinations of materials, lighting, and edges
( o6 t0 \& l! W  l+ i- Additional controls let you adjust environments, shadows, and more' N: `0 }: c4 o) F
- Instantly convert any 2D title to 3D+ i6 C/ Y7 e9 i& o- S# v
- Open any title in Motion to add multiple lights, cameras, and tracking Advanced effects
' \$ O0 I. G* z" b- Display up to four video scopes simultaneously  g! O. e3 E0 D3 D4 y
- Apply super ellipse Shape mask to any clip
* C, c. W) @9 f: g4 j- Apply Draw mask to any clip, with options for linear, bezier, or B-spline smoothing# V; |& p  Q+ L
- New Shape and Color mask controls for every effect6 t- F7 Z3 t( B4 G& Y1 S2 Y
- Instantly display the alpha channel for any effect mask
5 t+ S  ?; E7 M; q5 e( @2 a- Save custom effects as presets for quick access6 U; ~$ i6 p. s0 j& X, C( ]- U& ?
- Color Board merged into the new Color Correction effect$ y3 O3 U5 F' J" f( Z1 D! e
- Rearrange the processing order of Color Correction effect
+ w" X/ n2 X" h, Q+ v1 W0 o" C- Improved keyframing with better motion smoothing& r; W5 K( r$ E( ]# ]+ L
- Improved optical flow for beautiful slow motion on a wider range of content) ]+ `( z3 c: e7 j
- Better performance of FxPlug plug-ins and built-in effects that use multiple frames like Visual Echo and Trails Camera formats1 {6 L& Z1 b% A* D
- Panasonic AVC-Ultra codec family
- a. v; Q" G. K% p- Sony XAVC-S
- u6 Z  }- v: L2 w) R- Import Sony XAVC and XDCAM formats without separate plug-in7 @  U* u$ M0 \7 g- m/ }0 U; M
- JVC H.264 Long GOP& ]3 z: J1 i; K3 O2 Y% g$ @( k
- GPU-accelerated RED RAW processing with support for dual GPUs7 [& W4 V  i4 }* X+ w8 G" [
- Support for RED RAW anamorphic formats Additional features
7 l/ S7 |2 N' S/ b( t- Smart Collections can be used at the event and library level
7 S/ m! P" p$ K  Y- V4 u* P- Import window consolidates all options into single sidebar
1 ^$ B" R/ p, z6 j: ?0 T- GPU rendering when using Send to Compressor with support for dual GPUs
: p9 j8 R1 |4 H! V- J! \
, U! O* p2 K- G/ s- GSystem Requirements:4 `% g6 D) h6 S! L2 K$ v% G8 _* J
macOS 10.13.6 or later
' m4 q, e  S1 I4 T0 G4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing)
0 m, u- h9 j8 w9 W: XOpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later8 m+ z1 c, r1 A6 b: e
256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing)1
/ G# L) l) T, s* n& EDiscrete graphics card, macOS High Sierra, and SteamVR required for VR headset support. AMD Radeon RX 580 graphics card recommended for best performance.. {* S% I$ _9 E/ M* d: R6 \
3.8GB of disk space
5 s" l9 d8 N" x. T8 {  A, k: x7 p
( b4 ]5 J4 I+ d3 R* q) Z7 X1 I/ Y9 t2 ^

$ d7 g% C7 X% G3 e* W7 N: _8 S3 v6 W" ~

. p+ w$ f3 m0 r: P5 ]# V0 \" P+ M- U' d: I5 N  q
Download:
. E# U8 F; B9 g3 Shttps://secure-appldnld.apple.com/Final_Cut_Pro_X/031-13391.20170522.164CEE1F-52A7-4829-8F49-810B78A12A2B/FinalCutProTrial10.3.4.dmg
" m$ R+ ?" }" t, L% w, ^4 u* R! G) R2 T9 b/ B
https://secure-appldnld.apple.com/Final_Cut_Pro_X/061-39440-20191108-D1C6C4E3-177B-4D5C-A359-794DE891C60E/FinalCutProTrial10.4.8.dmg3 o. T- Z& q6 T
https://secure-appldnld.apple.com/Final_Cut_Pro_X/061-77685.20200323.164CEE1F-52A7-4829-8F49-810B78A12A2B/FinalCutProTrial10.4.8.dmg$ C; T* c7 \! E- c' ^

5 j, [8 A" ]( V5 {
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
4 F$ e; t! i; P! n# K; a4 r
1 x3 T! f7 n  h% I4 z

1 u7 @$ r8 F9 s1 H; [7 y  m2 Z* i' e3 N* {' t# u% {/ m7 z

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 06:17